PDA

View Full Version : The avengance of Sonic

A.J
March 20th, 2004, 03:19 PM
Ok, Sonic Has Deceased and we need new hero's. Now a new enemy is lercking the lands destroying it and no one can stop them........these hero's shall avenge the rein of terror............

Name:
Race:

Name: Flash Blaze
Race: Fire Hedgehog
Speciel Attacks: Flare,Fire Tornado, Fire Speed,....More as i go along lol

thanx for joining if ya do :D

Thunder
March 21st, 2004, 02:08 AM
Name ??? Find out lata
Race black and yellow Hedgehog
Age 15
special attacks find out when u fight me

Trottor
March 27th, 2004, 05:58 AM
Name: Fist
Race: Echidna
Special Attacks: (also has)Fire Tornado, Electric Uppercut, Element Punch/punches
Other: Knuckles and Julie-Su's only son, has older sister: Lara-Su who's 15

Flame_Latias
March 27th, 2004, 01:10 PM
Name:XanatoS
race:black steel hedgehog
Special attacks:can fly, black death, chaos destruction and black tornado

A.J
March 28th, 2004, 02:13 AM
No Way Trotter U Can't Steal My Attacks I Made It And Its My Logic Not Yours!!! U Don't Wanna B On My Bad Side

Trottor
March 29th, 2004, 12:14 PM
**sigh* but that was the name of his version of knuckles's spiral upper (with a bit of fire element) before I even knew you...I'll call it Flame Upper then....

A.J
March 29th, 2004, 06:20 PM
well use that then DUH! we

Plasma
March 30th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Name: Chomp
Race: Crocodile
Special Attacks: Ice Bite, Freeze Breath, Icy Fury
Notes: Chomp is a blue crocodile, with a lighter blue belly. He wears sunglasses, and no one understands why...

A.J
March 30th, 2004, 03:33 PM
Thats nice ;) well we can start really....

I am sitting on the grass with nothing else to do thinking why am i here how did i get here why am i me.......I am near a lake watching the tree's and seeing if there is any sudden movments.

Thunder
March 30th, 2004, 03:59 PM
*watchs carefully* hmmmmmmm i am kinda like him

A.J
March 30th, 2004, 04:15 PM
OOC: hey Thunder u have msn right....well its not working
BIC:I see a movement in the shadows of the tree's but i igrore it but still keep looking out and u get up look in the water.

Thunder
March 30th, 2004, 04:35 PM
OOC:it does it [email protected]
*Still Thinks Jumps down* Hi! wats your name mine is thunder

Trottor
March 31st, 2004, 01:05 PM
IC: Fist was in the chaos chamber thinking wonder how the power of the chaos emeralds failed to keep his dad's rival alive. He then looks in marvel at the giant green emerald before him, the great master emerald, which his dad protects. Julie-Su also came by and said Fist was wasting his time looking at it for so long, but the young echidna just couldn't help it. Now he gets up and takes a walk through the nearby forest.

Plasma
March 31st, 2004, 01:42 PM
I walked over to Thunder, and made a chomping noise. I was trying to scare him... but wasn't sure whether it was working...

A.J
March 31st, 2004, 06:27 PM
"i wonder how many people there are in the world" I said looking at the sky

Trottor
April 1st, 2004, 12:43 PM
Finds some of the others of which he'd never seen before and jumps up to sit on the branch of a near-by tree.

Thunder
April 1st, 2004, 01:08 PM
*drops on the ground THUMP! Falls asleep without snoreing*

A.J
April 1st, 2004, 03:54 PM
I Hear the THUMP and I look over to where it come from and I went the with out hesitation and saw a Blue Croc and his Exact replica but not flaming they did not see me "What is this...who is this"I sad under my breath

Thunder
April 1st, 2004, 05:36 PM
*wakes up* huh wahhh who woke me up

Trottor
April 1st, 2004, 06:41 PM
walks up alittle more and sees someone on the ground who just woke up

Plasma
April 3rd, 2004, 04:02 PM
I howled loudly, trying to find anyone else...

"Dammit, I must've fallen out of a tree or something..."

Trottor
April 3rd, 2004, 05:02 PM
Fist looks to see someone had fallen and was on the ground. he head that way

Trottor
April 7th, 2004, 11:01 AM
*yawns and sits dwn next to a lake* (sorry for double posting, but i think this rp will start up again if i post in it)

Thunder
April 8th, 2004, 10:39 PM
*stares at his hands* my hands can crush mens dreams and hopes but in these hands i can hold my friends and family

Rio
April 9th, 2004, 06:46 AM
Sup' dudes I'm joining this RP :laugh:
Name: Rio
Race: Jack Rabbit
Speical Attack: Shock Wave, Ground Wave

Plasma
April 10th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I snuck behind Fist, and tapped him on the shoulder. I then jumped 20 feet in the air... (yes, he's acrobatic...) and landed smack on his right foot. I raced behind a tree, hoping I hadn't been noticed...

Trottor
April 10th, 2004, 04:36 PM
*gets tapped on the shoulder, and his eyes easily follow the other persons eyes. He was trained in this type of situation. He was Knuckles's son after all* Hello...what do you want mister?

Plasma
April 12th, 2004, 03:32 PM
"Um, hi. I'm Chomp. So who the heck are you, Knuckles' son or something? That guy's caused me problems from 3 months back. He's the reason I'm a croc, anyway..."

IT
April 12th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Name:Jabber Jaw
Race:Crocadile
Speical Attack:Munch,Fist'o'Fury,Tail Whip,and Power kick

A.J
April 12th, 2004, 05:37 PM
OOC:Sorry peeps who just joined we have already started..maybe i'll make another
BIC:I Hear All this noise and i can see them all and I go transpart and scare the shi-t out of all of you 1 by 1

Thunder
April 13th, 2004, 05:05 AM
*punchs Flash he got knocked to the ground*man that fealt good *cracks knuckles and neck*

Trottor
April 13th, 2004, 06:59 AM
really? I didn't know that things could turn into crocs...Yes, I am Knuckles' son....

ooc-sorry its like late.....lag...

Plasma
April 13th, 2004, 03:03 PM
"Well, did your dad ever tell you about Eggman? Knuckles and I were at his base; I was a fox then. Eggman said whoever won between me and Knuckles would live. Of course, the echidna won handily, because I was out after just a few punches... anyway, I remember being injected with something by Eggman before the world went black... and when I woke up, I had become a crocodile. My guess was that Eggman messed up the lethal injection somehow..."
A couple of tears ran down my face, but I shrugged them off. After all, crocodile tears are usually thought to be fake...

A.J
April 13th, 2004, 04:10 PM
"OOOW" I say but i'm still trasparent " I'll Teach You" Chokes Thunder on a Tree then throws him on the ground and I go back to the lake and Glow Emrald Green

Thunder
April 13th, 2004, 04:57 PM
*didint feel a thing*bah u suk oh fist i know y your dad must gaurd the master emrald it hasint accured to me for awhile now sonic told me about this creature chaos when i was training with him your dad fought chaos but i realized chaos was inside the master emrald it shatterd and your dad saw him he was about to hit but he missed and chaos was gone and absorbed 6 emralds

Trottor
April 13th, 2004, 06:35 PM
So, my dad would have been turned into a croc if he was weaker? Then I would be half croc, half echidna...wierd...

A.J
April 13th, 2004, 09:28 PM
I look at them all with an eye and say under my breath "petty Fools"

Thunder
April 14th, 2004, 05:49 PM
*uses Chaos destruction on flash* HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A.J
April 14th, 2004, 07:08 PM
"You Lose HAAHAA...FLARE!!!!!"*Chaos Destrution goes the oposite way right back at you

Thunder
April 14th, 2004, 08:20 PM
hahahahahahhaha you cant stop me HAAAAAAAAAAAA*moves towards flash*

A.J
April 15th, 2004, 02:20 AM
I start to glow a bright red and energy shoots off me

Trottor
April 15th, 2004, 05:25 AM
yup....*walks off to the others.* Hey, why are you guys fighting anyway?

Plasma
April 15th, 2004, 12:29 PM
I ran to find Fist and everyone else. A fight had brewed, and I wanted to know why. No one except myself knew why I wore sunglasses. Turns out if I saw light, something terrible would happen... it was all part of my transformation into a crocodile...

Trottor
April 15th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Hey Mr. Chomp...*Fist said as the croc drew near to him and the others of which he didn't know why were fighting*

Plasma
April 15th, 2004, 01:28 PM
"Well, I just came to say sorry for our obvious bad first meeting. Guess I should be kinder to Knuckles' son, eh? Besides, I get the feeling your dad's watching me right now..."

Trottor
April 15th, 2004, 05:06 PM
probably...he watches around over here its ok though, I dont mind it. *Fist replied*

A.J
April 15th, 2004, 10:17 PM
I got a message in my head but it sound new like his decised brother Shadow(i'm makeing it up as i go along lol)"Flash, he is like you in many ways don't get on his bad side" Now Sonic was talking/"Flash, stay within' power do not show themn your fullest"

Thunder
April 16th, 2004, 07:17 PM
hmph hes a madboy he is bah *walks off into the forest

A.J
April 16th, 2004, 08:49 PM
"Your scared" I said so quite that no one could hear

Plasma
April 18th, 2004, 01:05 PM
"Um, Fist, Sonic's gone, so what's become of Tails and your father since his departure?"

Thunder
April 18th, 2004, 04:39 PM
*in the forest* *looks around* NOOOOO NOT NOW RAHHHHHHHHH *TURNS BLACK YELLOW AND RED WITH ACHAOS SIMBLE ON HIS BACK AND FORHEAD* HAHHAHAHA

Trottor
April 19th, 2004, 11:09 AM
My dad made a life in Echidnaopolis, over there. *points out of the forest* He doesn't fight much anymore, but he still does when he has to. As for Tails, I don't know.

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 03:27 PM
"Hello, Mr. Crocodile!"
I turned around, and there was Cream, with Tails by her side.
"Tails! Good to see you!"
Tails looked at me strangely.
"Hello. Um, do I know you?"
"Indirectly."
He nodded.
"So how's life treating you?"
"Pretty well..."
I smiled at Cream.
"What's your name, Mr. Crocodile?" Cream politely asked.
"I'm Chomp."

Trottor
April 19th, 2004, 03:51 PM
Oh, hello Tails, long time no see! And who's this with you? *pointing to the bunny: Cream*

Plasma
April 19th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Tails smiled.
"Oh, her? That's Cream!"
Cream curtsied and smiled.
"Yes, Mr. Chomp seems quite friendly, doesn't he?"
Tails simply smirked.
"I get the feeling he and I have met before..."

Thunder
April 21st, 2004, 02:52 AM
*dissapears and reaooears at tails and creams side* Hahahahahahaha*Makes to balls of light and puts them at tails and creams head* HAHAHAHA

OOC:oh u dont know its me cuz i went through transformation u think i familier tho

Plasma
April 21st, 2004, 04:11 PM
I slipped between Tails and Cream, and grabbed the mysterious being by the arm.
"You got a problem with Tails? If you do, you've got a problem with Glacier, too. I mean Chomp."
Tails nodded.
"So I have seen you before..."

Thunder
April 23rd, 2004, 05:24 AM
*Hits him off and blasts him and badly injures him and grabs cream and dissapears*

Thunder
April 24th, 2004, 09:27 PM
ooc:since noone has posted i posting

*reappears at eggmans base* HEHEHEHEHEHE NONE CAN STOP ME*DROPS CREAM AND KNOCKS HER OUT*

Trottor
April 25th, 2004, 05:32 AM
Where did he take Cream??!! Who was that guy anyway? Don'y worry, I'll try to find Cream, anyone wanna come with me?

Thunder
April 25th, 2004, 05:52 PM
*Takes cream into a room and locks her in and walks out* ERRRRRRRR MY HEAD!!! ARGGGGG *turns bakc to normal* ouch my head it hurts! were am i nm ill jus tak a na p

A.J
April 29th, 2004, 11:03 PM
"Only If...I Know Where They Went" I Smirk and the air

Thunder
April 30th, 2004, 06:28 PM
"ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz"*rolls over on the floor*

Harley
July 16th, 2004, 02:01 AM
OOC: Hey its me A.J long time no see lol...any ways
BIC:"Wonder where they....Got it!..The final show down begins"Flash looks at Chomp and then says "Chomp!,Herer with me NOW!" Chomp run over 2 Flash then Flash grabs his hand then they teleport to Thunder and I whisper to Chomp "Ok, find Cream" Chomp nodded vigurously once. I walk around a few corners and see Thunder on the floor sleeping " Get up coward" I warn him and put my arms in a powering up position

Rift
July 16th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Er...dont revive old threads, if its more than a month old, dont post in it pwease XD

~Closed~