PDA

View Full Version : TAG

Ryoutarou
January 26th, 2006, 06:49 PM
Welcome to TAG(The Anime Group)! So basically in here we discuss all things anime, music, where to find torrents, where to find music, that sort of thing. Just remember to keep all discussion within PC rules( no flames, no swearing, that sort of thing). Each member gets three chances, once they rack up three warnings, they're out of the group.

Members:
Group Leader:
Kazuhito

Airashii
Cute-Inuyasha kun
GymLeaderLance99
Kura
Kurosaki
Kyouraku
Lightning
Rika
Tomasu-san
Lust
Jack_Skellington
Supreme Edgeboy Max
ouendan
fire_fox
Jedi_Amara
Shampoo
.:Melissa:.

Spectrum
January 26th, 2006, 06:56 PM
Not entirely related... but can't people still post in this thread after they're out of the group, or...? o.o Just wondering 'cause I can reply to David's thread and I'm not in that group.

Anyway, I'm becoming obsessed with Fate/Stay Night. XD; I love Saber, she's so... awesome and pretty. Anyone else watching it?

Ryoutarou
January 26th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Yeah, you can, you'll probably get warned for it if you've been kicked out, but you can. XD

I watched like...two episodes of F/SN and got really bored of it really fast. XD

Kurosaki
January 26th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Not entirely related... but can't people still post in this thread after they're out of the group, or...? o.o Just wondering 'cause I can reply to David's thread and I'm not in that group.

Anyway, I'm becoming obsessed with Fate/Stay Night. XD; I love Saber, she's so... awesome and pretty. Anyone else watching it?
...Why? XD

I'm up to episode 2 of Fate/Stay, though my focus has been more on Shakugan no Shana recently. Really good anime, and Shana is so cool~ XD

Spectrum
January 26th, 2006, 07:01 PM
Why am I not in that group, you mean? Because I don't like roleplaying anymore. XD

Episode 3 aired like 5 days ago, and it's my favourite so far. ^_^ Mostly because Saber comes in, but that's another story.

Haven't watched Shakugan yet, what's it about? o-o

MegaDitto
January 26th, 2006, 07:08 PM
I am up to episode 2 of Fate/Stay Night. The series look well and it's popularity may increase later on.

I am also watching Blood+ also. Is anyone a fan of it?

Ryoutarou
January 26th, 2006, 07:09 PM
Why am I not in that group, you mean? Because I don't like roleplaying anymore. XD

Episode 3 aired like 5 days ago, and it's my favourite so far. ^_^ Mostly because Saber comes in, but that's another story.

Girl that can control fire and ghosts...sorta. I've only seen two episodes and I've thought it was pretty good.

As for Blood+, I like it a lot, it's really different from the other stuff out there so far.

Kurosaki
January 26th, 2006, 07:09 PM

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=5943 There, XD
Now I'm going to bed, see yas.

Spectrum
January 26th, 2006, 07:16 PM
Sounds pretty good. o_o I'll take a look when I finish Destiny.

MegaDitto
January 26th, 2006, 07:23 PM
I agree. It does seem okay. The plot seems confusing in a way.

Thomas
January 26th, 2006, 07:42 PM
Lately I have only been watching Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, and Pokemon. I want to get into a new anime, but I don't want to buy any DVD's. Any good series' that I can downlaod from a torrent site. Something that has had at least a season.

MegaDitto
January 26th, 2006, 07:47 PM
Both Anime Suki and Anime Yume are good sites for torrents. I suggest Blood+ and School Rumble.

I watch pokemon. But only the raw torrents now.

Thomas
January 26th, 2006, 07:53 PM
Can you tell me something about both of the shows?

Ryoutarou
January 26th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Blood+ is a noir like vampire anime, it's pretty dark. No idea what SR is about.

MegaDitto
January 26th, 2006, 07:59 PM
If you wish Tomasu.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=5088 Blood+

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=4114 School Rumble

Blood+ has more action. School Rumble has a lot of comedy. I am up to the current episode of Blood+ and I have watched the whole 1st season of School Rumble. It's not your average School Anime.

Here is the first eps of School Rumble. http://youtube.com/w/school-rumble-ova1?v=cikPjRBJ_mk&search=school%20rumble

Thomas
January 26th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Ooooh! Blood+ sounds like my kind of anime. I am a huge fan of vampire movies and noir movies. *goes to download* Is it in japanese with english subtitles or in english? Also can someone give me the url where I can downlaod it?

Edit: Nevermind, it has been licensed by Sony and can't be downloaded anymore.

Kurosaki
January 27th, 2006, 03:49 AM
Ooooh! Blood+ sounds like my kind of anime. I am a huge fan of vampire movies and noir movies. *goes to download* Is it in japanese with english subtitles or in english? Also can someone give me the url where I can downlaod it?

Edit: Nevermind, it has been licensed by Sony and can't be downloaded anymore.
http://baka-updates.com/releases.php
Search for Blood+ in the Search box on the right hand side, you'll most likely find torrents for it there.

Oh, and Ty, here's the first Shana OP (http://www.youtube.com/?v=c2hAXatwH2A) if you're interested.

MegaDitto
January 27th, 2006, 05:23 PM
I am downloading the series at the monent. The theme song sounds nice though. But I'm sure I heard the music before.

Tomasu: Blood+ ins't all that dark of an anime series. Blood Plus (http://www.bloodplus.net) is a great site to download the series. It lets you download direct episodes so it is good in several cases.

Thomas
January 27th, 2006, 06:39 PM
I just bought "Noir" The complete collection, it sounded so good, so I put out the money for it. Has anyone seen this, I am about to start watching it now. So tell me and I will come backon and read it later.

Cherrim
January 27th, 2006, 06:54 PM
I saw the first...3-4 episodes of Noir? I liked it, but my mom didn't want me to keep watching it because she wanted to watch it. o_o; But she didn't want to watch it in front of the computer so I just gave up on the series. XD;

*really needs to make time for anime again* @__@

Thomas
January 27th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Well I just bought the entire series...25 episodes...for 60 bucks. But glad to know that it is good. The first ep is a little weird, I just started watching it, but I should catch on soon :P

Kurosaki
January 27th, 2006, 07:32 PM
*is tempted to say 'you're it' every time he reads the thread title*

I've never heard of Noir, so it can't be that good, XD

Thomas
January 27th, 2006, 07:41 PM
That isn't true, and the reason you probably haven't heard of it is because it ran for one season and it hasn't been on TV. Doens't mean that it isn't good. I haven't even seen it yet, and I am defending it XD probably because I am out 60 bucks even if it does suck XDDDDD

MegaDitto
January 27th, 2006, 08:33 PM
So you think. ;D

I have read of the series in Anime Insider. It was made in 01 so it seems a little old. It looks good. I hope you enjoy it Thomas.

Ryoutarou
January 28th, 2006, 07:03 AM
*is tempted to say 'you're it' every time he reads the thread title*

You only watch new anime so it's not like it matters anyway. XD

And by noir I meant the film style.

Kurosaki
January 28th, 2006, 07:45 AM
You only watch new anime so it's not like it matters anyway. XD
New anime? That's definately why I'm watching InuYasha, Gundam SEED, Naruto, and Chrono Crusade... XD
They are airing Princess Mononoke(sp?) here tonight oo;;

Ryoutarou
January 28th, 2006, 08:07 AM
New anime? That's definately why I'm watching InuYasha, Gundam SEED, Naruto, and Chrono Crusade... XD
Yes, all anime that aired in the last five years, new anime. XD

That movie kinda sucked...Akira's better~

Kurosaki
January 28th, 2006, 08:08 AM
Yes, all anime that aired in the last five years, new anime. XD

That movie kinda sucked...Akira's better~
Dragonball! HA! XD

And hey, they don't air much anime here, let alone movies, XD

Ryoutarou
January 28th, 2006, 08:10 AM
Just use mininova then, they have a lot of good anime. XD

John Denver
January 28th, 2006, 09:23 AM
And I thought this group would be about TAG body spray...

Natsuki
January 28th, 2006, 04:43 PM

OMG, I loved that movie!! XD And you spelled it correctly in case you cared. XD I really enojyed the music in that anime, the characters were pretty neat too. :3 And there were WOLVES!! :O omgwtfbbqauce <33

w00t first post for me in TAG!

~Kelsey

Thomas
January 28th, 2006, 04:55 PM
I just rewatched the movie for the millionth time last week XD And I didn't like Akira that much. My favorite anime movie is still Spirted Away. I never get tired of it.

Has anyone seen Steamboy? Is it worth a watch, or even a buy?

Natsuki
January 28th, 2006, 05:38 PM
I just rewatched the movie for the millionth time last week XD And I didn't like Akira that much. My favorite anime movie is still Spirted Away. I never get tired of it.

I've never seen Akira before. oO Is it supposed to be anything like Princess Mononoke in terms of the storyline? X3

Spirited Away was a great movie as well, Haku made an awesome dragon. XD

And I can't say that I have seen Steamboy, so I'm sorry I can't say much about it. XD;

~Kelsey

Thomas
January 28th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Akria is nothing like Princess Mononoke. I would say almost the exact opposite. :P

Soul Eater
January 28th, 2006, 06:00 PM
I'll join this one. o.o

I'm an anime freak. XD

OMFG I've been watching spirited away every night! 0.0 That's my most favoritest movie. It's like so cute.

Thomas
January 28th, 2006, 06:04 PM
Duh it is cute XD But Kimi, would you say it is cuter than Inuyasha??? :P You go through like 20 obsessions a week. I think you are catching up to Eliana's level of obsession.

Soul Eater
January 28th, 2006, 06:16 PM
Duh it is cute XD But Kimi, would you say it is cuter than Inuyasha??? :P You go through like 20 obsessions a week. I think you are catching up to Eliana's level of obsession.

>_>

Shinn > Inuyasha.

End of story. kthnxbai.

Kura
January 28th, 2006, 06:19 PM
>_>

Shinn > Inuyasha.

End of story. kthnxbai.

;o; NO WAY~!!!!!!!!!! *screams*
SHINN > INUYASHA

<3 <3~~
*throws confetti*

Soul Eater
January 28th, 2006, 06:22 PM
SHINN > INUYASHA

<3 <3~~
*throws confetti*

I still love Inuyasha though. XD Inuyasha will always be my favorite.

But in spirited away I'm like Chihiro because I always used to be so scared of alot of things....but I'm more confident now.

Ryoutarou
January 28th, 2006, 06:56 PM

Steamboy's really good, if you have the chance, you should buy it.

John Denver
January 28th, 2006, 06:59 PM
I think we can all agree that Initial D is the greatest anime ever

*snorts*

Ryoutarou
January 28th, 2006, 07:02 PM
Well...it's got good music.

Soul Eater
January 28th, 2006, 07:10 PM
You havent added me to the list Jorfe. D:

I havent seen that. O.o

Another anime movie I like is Kiki's Delivery Service. That movie is cute. XD

Ryoutarou
January 28th, 2006, 07:22 PM
You haven't joined yet XD

Soul Eater
January 28th, 2006, 07:32 PM
There I joined now. XD

Anyway I have alot of anime movies to get....I know I should get Kiki's Delivery service and Castle in the sky but are there any that guys would suggest? o.o

Natsuki
January 28th, 2006, 07:36 PM
SHINN > INUYASHA

<3 <3~~
*throws confetti*

I beg to differ. XD I think Inuyasha ish teh cuteness!! X3 His little doggie ears make me freak out, especially when he twitches them. So cute! X3

~Kelsey

Ryoutarou
January 28th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Akira (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akira_%28film%29), Spriggan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spriggan_%28manga%29),Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstella_5555:_The_5tory_of_the_5ecret_5tar_5ystem), Grave of the Fireflies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grave_of_the_fireflies) are all good movies. But you HAVE to see Grave of the fireflies, it's seriously one of the best movies I've ever seen, anime or not.

Soul Eater
January 28th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Akira (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akira_%28film%29), Spriggan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spriggan_%28manga%29),Interstella 5555: The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstella_5555:_The_5tory_of_the_5ecret_5tar_5ystem), Grave of the Fireflies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grave_of_the_fireflies) are all good movies. But you HAVE to see Grave of the fireflies, it's seriously one of the best movies I've ever seen, anime or not.
I don't know if Sam Goody has all those. ;x Grave of fireflies it might but i dont know about the others.

Rika: Inuy's ears make me squeal...XD

Natsuki
January 28th, 2006, 07:40 PM

OMG! That music video thingie you showed me of Grave made me cry the first time I watched it! XD It looks like a really good movie. If only we still had Netflix... ;-;

Akira also looks like a great movie. o.o *really really wishes she still had Netflix* XD

~Kelsey

Ryoutarou
January 28th, 2006, 07:42 PM
I don't know if Sam Goody has all those. ;x Grave of fireflies it might but i dont know about the others.

Rika: Inuy's ears make me squeal...XD
I'm almost certain they'd have all of them minus the 555 one.

Soul Eater
January 28th, 2006, 07:44 PM
OMG! That music video thingie you showed me of Grave made me cry the first time I watched it! XD It looks like a really good movie. If only we still had Netflix... ;-;

Akira also looks like a great movie. o.o *really really wishes she still had Netflix* XD

~Kelsey

We have netflix. XD

I got Azumanga Daioh with netflix. ;D Good and funny series that is.

Natsuki
January 28th, 2006, 07:44 PM
Sam Goody...I'll have to check it out. I don't have very many anime series or movies myself. XD;

Kimi: I wish we had Netflix, but my mom forgot to pay them once or something, so they canceled our account. XD No more anime for Kels-Kels. ;-;

~Kelsey

Soul Eater
January 28th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Sam Goody...I'll have to check it out. I don't have very many anime series or movies myself. XD;

Kimi: I wish we had Netflix, but my mom forgot to pay them once or something, so they canceled our account. XD No more anime for Kels-Kels. ;-;

~Kelsey

That sucks.

and yeah Sam Goody sells alot of anime.

For anime movies I have:

Inuyasha: Affections touching across time
Inuyasha Castle beyond the looking glass
Inuyasha Swords of an honorable ruler
Card Captor Sakura the movie
Card captor Sakura the Movie 2
Cowboy Bebop movie
Spirited away

Why that seems to be alot I have no idea. >_>

Lust
January 28th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Anime is good. I'm going to join this group.

Soul Eater
January 28th, 2006, 08:46 PM
Anime is love. It's not a club it's a group. D;

Kurosaki
January 28th, 2006, 08:56 PM
Mononoke was pretty good. The chick was cute, XD
Actually, I liked the story, it was very different from the stuff they air now-a-days

Ryoutarou
January 28th, 2006, 09:00 PM
You mean it was good? [/rimshot]

It was an okay movie, no GoF or Akira, plus it's a movie so of course it's better. XD

MegaDitto
January 28th, 2006, 09:21 PM
I have some DVD boxes of Azumanga Daioh. It's my 3rd favorite school anime. School Rumble being at first.

Mononoke. I rembember your theme Rika of it. But that was a while back.

Kurosaki
January 28th, 2006, 09:22 PM
You mean it was good? [/rimshot]

It was an okay movie, no GoF or Akira, plus it's a movie so of course it's better. XD
I found the little forest spirits with the heads that made the cool noise entertaining, XD
And Jorfe, different people like different things, XD

Ryoutarou
January 28th, 2006, 09:29 PM
The Totoro's were better~

And you usually stay away from something based on dated animation alone...meh XD

Soul Eater
January 28th, 2006, 09:41 PM
And Jorfe, different people like different things, XD

I can agree with that. XD

Ryoutarou
January 30th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Sure, but most of the fans today could care less about a good story. If the animation is too dated, they won't even look at it. Enough of that rate...I think I'll go watch Samurai Pizza Cats.

Soul Eater
January 30th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Sure, but most of the fans today could care less about a good story. If the animation is too dated, they won't even look at it. Enough of that rate...I think I'll go watch Samurai Pizza Cats.

Yeah but I'm an anime freak. o_o If the graphics look good and the story plot looks interesting I will watch it. If not then there is a good chance I wont. Unless its something everyone else is doing I might get into it but that most likely never happens. XD

Thomas
January 30th, 2006, 04:28 PM
I wouldn't say I am an anime freak, I actually enjoy sitcoms/dramas with real people. But like 25% of the shows I watch are anime. /me is no freak. XD

Soul Eater
January 30th, 2006, 04:29 PM
I wouldn't say I am an anime freak, I actually enjoy sitcoms/dramas with real people. But like 25% of the shows I watch are anime. /me is no freak. XD

Well, I know I'm a freak. XD Anime is all I talk about. XD Anyone who knows me well enough would know that.

Ryoutarou
January 30th, 2006, 05:25 PM
I'm not an anime freak really, moreso a Japan fan I guess. Almost all the shows I watch are Japanese 1 litre no Namida, Dragaon Zakura, Densha Otoko, Konya Hitori no Beddo etc, very little of the Japanese things I watch are anime actually.

Soul Eater
January 30th, 2006, 06:11 PM
I'm not an anime freak really, moreso a Japan fan I guess. Almost all the shows I watch are Japanese 1 litre no Namida, Dragaon Zakura, Densha Otoko, Konya Hitori no Beddo etc, very little of the Japanese things I watch are anime actually.

Anime is my life though. o.o I watch anime 24/7 basically. XD

Ryoutarou
January 30th, 2006, 06:13 PM
I don't, I can count the good anime there have been in the last two years on one hand, so I just stick to JDrama instead.

Soul Eater
January 30th, 2006, 06:14 PM
I don't, I can count the good anime there have been in the last two years on one hand, so I just stick to JDrama instead.

Yeah but how do you know so much about anime without watching it? XD

Ryoutarou
January 30th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Because I watch even the sucky ones in hope that they'll eventually get better. Or used to, haven't really done that this year...which has only been like a month, but still.

Soul Eater
January 30th, 2006, 07:20 PM
I know more about Inuyasha than anything...but not because watch it though.

Like Timmy Turner from the fairly oddparents would say, "Uh....Internet?" I get all my Anime information from the internet because I'm so good at googling things and trying different ways to find the information that I want.

Natsuki
January 30th, 2006, 07:23 PM
The one anime that I know the most about is Wolf's Rain. :33 That and Escaflowne. =D And it is because I watch them. XD

I got my older brother the Wolf's Rain DVD box set for his 20th birthday and he always needs me to watch it with him to explain everything...the poor guy. XD

~Kelsey

Soul Eater
January 30th, 2006, 07:29 PM
The one anime that I know the most about is Wolf's Rain. :33 That and Escaflowne. =D And it is because I watch them. XD

I got my older brother the Wolf's Rain DVD box set for his 20th birthday and he always needs me to watch it with him to explain everything...the poor guy. XD

~Kelsey

That's cool. o.o I think I saw that Anime at least once. Didn't quite understand it either....but maybe because i didnt watch the first ep...XD

Natsuki
January 30th, 2006, 07:38 PM
That's cool. o.o I think I saw that Anime at least once. Didn't quite understand it either....but maybe because i didnt watch the first ep...XD

Yeah, you have to watch it in chronological order otherwise it just...won't make a single shred of sense. XD I, unfortunately, learned that the hard way. XD

~Kelsey

Soul Eater
January 30th, 2006, 07:47 PM
Yeah, you have to watch it in chronological order otherwise it just...won't make a single shred of sense. XD I, unfortunately, learned that the hard way. XD

~Kelsey

I didnt do that with Inuyasha...XD I still understand really well.

Hitokiri
February 2nd, 2006, 05:47 AM
Can I join this group? I just saw the word TAG and wondered what it was XD. I really love anime and it's nice to know there's others as well.

Kurosaki
February 2nd, 2006, 08:01 AM
Well, for anyone who's shown interest in Shakugan no Shana, there was a new OP in this weeks episode, and you can watch it here (http://www.youtube.com/?v=d_Nqk82g1PY) if you'd like.

Hitokiri
February 2nd, 2006, 02:00 PM
Well, for anyone who's shown interest in Shakugan no Shana, there was a new OP in this weeks episode, and you can watch it here (http://www.youtube.com/?v=d_Nqk82g1PY) if you'd like.

I've never heard of it. But by looking at your signature, I can tell that it has something to do with schoolgirls swinging swords. I'll have to check it out if that's the case XD

MegaDitto
February 2nd, 2006, 07:38 PM
I've never heard of it. But by looking at your signature, I can tell that it has something to do with schoolgirls swinging swords. I'll have to check it out if that's the case XD
Erh.....yeah it does. It's a good series. I only watched the first 2 eps and it seems great.

Wow a lot of animes are making new themes in the 10 digits now. o_O;

Lust
February 2nd, 2006, 09:13 PM
I saw the first episode of Shakugan no Shana. It was great. I should probably watch the rest of the series.

Soul Eater
February 10th, 2006, 08:43 PM
Does anyone like Cardcaptor Sakura? I've only seen the movies but I love reading the manga. It's my favorite Manga of all time and it was also my first. <3

Ryoutarou
February 10th, 2006, 08:44 PM
*waits for digi to post*
I've seen the entire series a few times, and I have the movies. It was a pretty good series and it's what got me into subbed anime.

digi-kun
February 10th, 2006, 08:46 PM
fine fine XD ok digi comes XD

same for me XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 28th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Max has finally realized a TAG thread exists .. just so everyone knows, and 'cause I don't have any ideas for my first post here, my favorite anime is the Get Backers - the retrieval agency that's better than you.

Akio123
March 2nd, 2006, 08:00 PM
Well hoepfully I am aloud to join, buyt my favorite anime would have to be Either E's otherwise, Tsubasa Chronicle, Hot Gimmick, or AiR. Oh and ofcourse Bleach and FMA.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 2nd, 2006, 10:11 PM
>: I really want to watch Shakugan no Shana and Bleach, but it'll be quite a while til I get around to downloading them - or them coming onto Animax here.

Ryoutarou
March 18th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Wait on Bleach and get the other one first, it's better for the most part...least what I've seen of it. XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 19th, 2006, 09:29 AM
< < I spent two days and fourty eight hours to get Getbackers Episode#1, 'cause I hadn't seen it. I don't want to experience a lagging and slow internet like what it was then EVER again.
Bitorrent is the ultimate defination of slow.

Kaseo
August 18th, 2006, 07:47 PM
Hehe. I wanna join I wanna join! I already sent my request ^.^

Rena Ryuugu
December 2nd, 2006, 05:01 PM
My request has been sent-i-fied!!

I heard about Shakugan No Shana... And after reading this, I guess I should get to watching it.

Ryoutarou
December 2nd, 2006, 05:36 PM
You should, it's a good series. Could have been a little longer though.

You should try watching D.Gray-Man too, it's a really great series.

Rena Ryuugu
December 2nd, 2006, 05:38 PM
That's what my frined says... But I haven't been able to find a summary, and I don't want to take forever downloaing something and then not be interested in watching it.

Ryoutarou
December 2nd, 2006, 06:19 PM
Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D._Gray-man#The_Story) is your friend. I've been reading it for a while and it's the only new anime that I've been up to date on, aside from Kanon and Busou Renkin.

Rena Ryuugu
December 3rd, 2006, 06:54 AM
OooooOOOOooooOOOooo!! Thanks! *reads* It really does look interesting. I'll find someplace to download it from.

Another fairly old anime I'm watching is Vandread. I really like it ~ <3

Ryoutarou
December 3rd, 2006, 01:53 PM
Vandread's not really only, I've only seen the second series so it took me a while to figure out what was going on.

Soul Eater
December 3rd, 2006, 02:57 PM
I have a question regarding to a picture I have...well background actaully. I know there is another thread for it but I figured its better if asked here~

Does anyone know what anime this is from: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/Darth_VaderKimi/AnimePaperwallpapers_Suzuhira-Hiro_.jpg

Ryoutarou
December 3rd, 2006, 03:17 PM
Looks like a random CG character.

Soul Eater
December 4th, 2006, 06:00 AM
What does that mean? O.o

I think there is an anime for it...I bet I could find it if I wasnt too lazy on Anime Paper. XD

Rena Ryuugu
December 4th, 2006, 01:28 PM
I've never seen them before. It looks like someone that the artist may have drawn for no reason... Not necissarily a character.

Ryoutarou
December 4th, 2006, 01:57 PM
A CG is a original character that was made by an artist and not part of any anime, which is what I'm pretty sure this is.

Rena Ryuugu
December 5th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Oh. I'm guessing you're right... And thanks for the definition. XD

I just got the Galaxy Angel Complete Collection set!! *can't wait to watch it*

Ryoutarou
December 5th, 2006, 11:35 PM
Ah, that's always a good series to watch. Which did you get? The original or Lume?

Rena Ryuugu
December 8th, 2006, 12:58 PM
I got the original. I was so happy to see Milfie in motion (I've only read the manga...)!! XD

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
December 13th, 2006, 02:31 PM
woah i never heard of those animes before the only ones i watch are pokemon, naruto, BLEACH, fruits basket, InuYasha and Full metal Panic

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Soul Eater
December 23rd, 2006, 07:27 PM
Does anyone know if Peach Girl is ever going to be made into an anime in the US? =< I wanna see it so bad. ;-;

Rena Ryuugu
December 27th, 2006, 08:26 AM
Actually, I found this:
Peach Girl Licensed! (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2006-09-23/funimation-licenses-peach-girl)
Good to know it's coming out soon.~~

22sa
January 3rd, 2007, 01:15 PM
I watched Peach Girl. <3 It was cool, but I didn't save it at the time due to not having a CD burner instead of a DVD burner. My CD collection was getting too big. If it were now I definately would've kept it. =[