PDA

View Full Version : The RP Faction

Kurosaki
January 26th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Welcome to the RP Faction, an area where RPers, both Pokemon and Other, mingle, discuss ideas, theories, and help each other improve. Of course, The RP Lounge is still available for this kind of stuff, though this thread is for more casual discussion. However, PC rules apply. After three warnings, you're gone, yadda yadda, XD

Members
Leaders:
Kurosaki (Founder)
Ookami

Members:
Aang: The Last Airbender
~Ozy~
Tyson

Flabébé
January 26th, 2006, 07:40 PM
Well coun't me in on this one. I have seen alot of immprovments in RPs lately with the new rule we dont have one liners anymore.

Kurosaki
January 27th, 2006, 05:21 PM
This purpose of this post is to give a warm welcome to our newest members, Aang, Tyson, and ~Ozy~! Also we welcome Ookami, who will be a second leader!

Zelos
January 27th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Hooray! *Welcomed*

Anyway, I'm glad that I could be part of a group a group that supports role-playing. I would label myself as "okay", and just about everyone else "Pwnsome at rp'ing"

Alright, enough rambling about myself, has everyone else had fun role-playing on PC?

Shadowfaith
January 28th, 2006, 12:50 AM
Perhaps there will be no need for RPG general discussion anymore o.o

I mean this pretty much covers it anyways XP

And hey all! =D

Esupio
January 28th, 2006, 01:36 AM
I'll join, I think I sent a join request.

~Ozy~
January 28th, 2006, 02:27 PM
As I walked into the small group, I took a dramatic bow, sweeping my emerald-green cape in front of me, a thoroughly grand gesture...

Okay, I'm done. Glad to be here, ya'all, glad to be here.

Kurosaki
January 29th, 2006, 04:45 PM
As I walked into the small group, I took a dramatic bow, sweeping my emerald-green cape in front of me, a thoroughly grand gesture...

Okay, I'm done. Glad to be here, ya'all, glad to be here.
You've always known how to make an entrance...

You know what hasn't happened lately? The creation of a top notch Pokemorph RP, like in the good old days. Well, they weren't 'top notch', but you... get the general idea?

Burninating_Torchic
January 29th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Woohoo, I'm in. Hopefully this will be a good place to discuss RPs...
Now, I don't suppose advertising individual RPs would be allowed here, but maybe discussing them? I dunno.

Chibi-chan
January 31st, 2006, 02:42 AM
:3! Yayz, I joined...
I haven't RPed lately though. If I join multiple RPs, something comes up IRL @.@

Alter Ego
February 5th, 2006, 09:10 AM
*Pokes head into thread*

Yay! An RPing faction! ^^ Wait...do we have to post according to RP rules in here? *Guilt attack* I think I'm more or less abbrevations and GMing short of breaking all of them with this post if we do. xD Anyway, I do agree about the pokmorph RP-thing...I haven't seen a proper one in...well, ages. The few that do crop up tend to be begginer/N00B stuff. -.- But maybe I shouldn't rant about that for the moment, *Twitch* Otherwise, I suppose we'd end up with me having volunteered to create (or help create) one and scared most people off with my ranting. Meh, I'm a bit of a pain when it comes to group planning, I'm afraid...too intent on getting my own way. -.-

Ahem, anyways, I'd love to join this little faction here. ^^

Akio123
February 5th, 2006, 11:49 AM
I would love to join this, may I?

Amy-chan
February 6th, 2006, 09:23 PM
A downtrodden girl shuffled in shyly, staring fixedly at her feet. Keeping her gaze firmly on the ground, she said, in the smallest voice possible, "Amy would like to join. RPing keeps her somewhat sane."

"Though," she continued in a whisper, "she doesn't do it right. Look at what she's done to me!" She broke off as her brown eyes, which had been starting, ever so subtly, to become light gray, rimmed with tears. "Look what she's done to me!" she said again, her voice rising.

Looking in from above, Amy sighed. "Cassie..." She cut this part of the post short, so as to prevent damage to anyone's mental health.
~*~
Erm...that aside, might I join? I love to RP, I can't wait for the greatest RP ever, Teen Titans Understudy 4, to start.... *dreamy look*

charizard_maa
February 7th, 2006, 05:20 AM
May I join this little part of the faction?

You've always known how to make an entrance...

You know what hasn't happened lately? The creation of a top notch Pokemorph RP, like in the good old days. Well, they weren't 'top notch', but you... get the general idea?

I think I know what you mean. I not sure if any of you guys remember or was even here when Pokemon Diminsion was being RPed. Now that was a great RP.I wasn't part of it but I know it was a pokemorph RP. It also in my opinion the greatest Pokemon RP in PC.

Flabébé
April 2nd, 2006, 11:28 AM
Well Kurosaki said I could revive this so I am! It got popular and then died down! So, anyone have any good ideas for any GOOD RPS?

Shadowfaith
April 2nd, 2006, 01:58 PM
I'm thinking of making a Kingdom Hearts Related RPG, either that or trying my hand at making another Final Fantasy one.

Light_Azumarill
April 3rd, 2006, 06:40 AM
*waves to all* Well, I'd like to join too, even though the member list hasn't been updated in... a looong time. XD

What was weird, was right when I read Ookami's post regarding a Kingdom Hearts RP, my iTunes started playing "Passion". Weeeiiiirrrd. o.o

charizard_maa
April 3rd, 2006, 07:23 PM
Well I thinking of starting a pokemon game but I may need to ask somebody (Not sure if still active on PC). I want to do something like the Pokemon Diminsion RP or maybe something to other way around. Not sure. Still playing with ideas.

Shadowfaith
April 9th, 2006, 08:39 AM
*waves to all* Well, I'd like to join too, even though the member list hasn't been updated in... a looong time. XD

What was weird, was right when I read Ookami's post regarding a Kingdom Hearts RP, my iTunes started playing "Passion". Weeeiiiirrrd. o.o
Heh heh, yeah, weird XP

I have a Pirate type RPG...but I posted it at SPPF and I don't fancy RPGing in the same RPG XP

Zelos
April 9th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Hmm, I'm sure a Kingdom Hearts role-play would be pretry popular. Sounds like a good idea...*Ponders*

XD @ LA

Krafty Quill
June 17th, 2006, 01:22 PM
Well, I'm not exactly an RPer just yet but since I'm kind of taking a break from writing fics, I'm thinking of joining one. Anybody know any good ones?

The real question I wanted to ask though, is, are RP's actually read and reviewed like stories? O_o My guess is no and I couldn't see my some reading an RP unless I was part of it. Especially since the last time I tried, the time frames seemed to just jump from here to there with each different poster's post. It got confusing and I lost interest.

Zelos
July 2nd, 2006, 04:37 PM
Role-plays aren't particularely reviewed in the sense that fanfictions are...Well, role-plays must be reviewed by a moderator before they appear in the forums, but, no, they aren't given ratings or anything. XD

Well, they aren't many role-plays that aren't already deep into their story. I'm sure there are a couple, though. XD

Alana
September 17th, 2006, 05:39 PM
I enjoy RPing and am getting pretty good though I still need improvement so I would like to join this group. ^_^

Soul Eater
October 15th, 2006, 11:44 AM
I figured a good place to talk about this Idea would be here...

Anyone interested in having a Halloween RP for the many halloween events on PC? I need some ideas of what you guys would like to do. 8D

If you want to help me just add [email protected] to MSN...or if you dont have MSN, just pm me. ^^;

I just think that the RPers could pitch in this year and have a little halloween RPing fun for the events. 8D

Alana
October 15th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Hmm, well I made an RP for Halloween last year but it never got very far. I'd love to help in making another one. ^_^

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses
April 6th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Hey guys, All I've pretty much ever done on PC is Rp.

I wanted your opinion on something, I have two survial Rps right now. A pokemon one and a Other one.

One is Closed in, a city. Scenario- Parasitic leeches are taking control of people, your in an enclosed city and they want to kill you. You must take the underground tunnels from Enoinic Corp to get out, while surviving the horrors beneath.

One is world spread,: Scenario: Dictator takes over world, cast ancient spell turning everyone into a follower. There is also a demon in each town, You must kill the demon to free that town. Everyone against you though

Which is a better idea?