PDA

View Full Version : Flying Car!?!?!?

Eon-Rider
January 27th, 2006, 01:16 AM
I'm not sure if this is old but look here (http://www.theregister.com/2006/01/25/flying_car_launch_site/).

Interesting... This is an image from Google Earth.

And Harry Potter on holiday? LMAO!

Micans
January 27th, 2006, 04:07 AM
Seeing as Google Earth shows you things from directly above, it's not real.

Roxas
January 27th, 2006, 06:59 AM
It looks like someone just added a shadow on Photoshop or something. I mean...look. That 'showdow' is way to dark and smooth, to be real. Everything else is all bad quality while the shadow is all nice and clean. Even I couldve done a better job, and I suck XD

Geometric-sama
January 27th, 2006, 07:26 AM
Hey, it's Perth. Anything can happen there.

Dragonite Tamer
January 27th, 2006, 10:03 AM
o.O Harry Potter in real life. Looks realistic.

Micans
January 27th, 2006, 03:33 PM
o.O Harry Potter in real life. Looks realistic.

You've never seen a photoshopped image, have you? Go to Something Awful, they have some good photoshopped images, and a lot of them.

Flabébé
January 28th, 2006, 10:14 AM
it could be a black car sitting next to the white one to make it look like that. I have seen it before.

John Denver
January 28th, 2006, 10:16 AM
Um, it's totally fake...

the shadow is too dark and way off kilter...

Dawg 2005
January 28th, 2006, 06:33 PM
it could be a black car sitting next to the white one to make it look like that. I have seen it before.
That's what it looks like to me, XD.

It looks pretty photoshopped to me. >>

Allstories
January 28th, 2006, 08:57 PM
You've never seen a photoshopped image, have you? Go to Something Awful, they have some good photoshopped images, and a lot of them.
Haha, what, are you like at the bottom of the goon food-chain or something? You clearly don't care about anything on this site, and merely go around flaunting your elitist attitude. The fact that you have to do so on a Pokmon board is hilarious.

And as for the picture, maybe the camera wasn't aligned with the position of the sun? Ever think of THAT?

Micans
January 29th, 2006, 04:51 AM
Haha, what, are you like at the bottom of the goon food-chain or something? You clearly don't care about anything on this site, and merely go around flaunting your elitist attitude. The fact that you have to do so on a Pokmon board is hilarious.

And as for the picture, maybe the camera wasn't aligned with the position of the sun? Ever think of THAT?

How the hell was comment that elitist?

Eon-Rider
January 29th, 2006, 07:18 AM
Black car? It looks nothing like one...

Icy Soul
January 29th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Well thats not a flying car. But flying cars have already been released. From what I heard, they were released when it was New Years Day of 2003 or 2004, can't remember.

They're like a million dollars and only sold in New York. Something like that, I don't think even millionaires brought it, to scared to fly I guess...

Spectrum
January 29th, 2006, 02:13 PM
You people need to stop falling for such crap so easily. :/

Suki
January 30th, 2006, 08:39 AM
Now that is not real, I think there's 2 cars parked beside eachother or Harry potter on holiday, lol

Hitokiri
February 1st, 2006, 11:24 AM
Aw that is so fake. The shadow looks really altered and the fact that a flying care wouldn't just hover and remain stationary...it's gotta move, meaning someone else would have seen it.

jasonresno
February 1st, 2006, 06:29 PM
You guys are all very misguided:

Google Earth is a program that allows you to view anywhere on the Earth using stills from sattelite images, obviously thsee won't show motions (but if you use the prog to zoom in on cities, you'll see cars frozen in place as the pic was taken). There is a reason it is grainy, I have GoogleEarth, and when you zoom in enough to see details like cars, it pixelates. So don't think that is why it's fake, that would be wrong. And I do not understand why the thought of a flying car is preposterous...