PDA

View Full Version : The Viva La Bam club!

punkhobbitqueen
January 27th, 2006, 01:41 PM
i am a huge fan of this show and thought why not make a club as there isn't one already? My fave character is Bam of course!

MOON~DANCER
January 27th, 2006, 05:17 PM
BAM IS SOO COOL AND CRAAAAAAAAZY and i like him^_^ have you seen elemantality(dvd)?

Linoone
January 27th, 2006, 05:24 PM
OMG, I love this show!, too bad they changed its airing time here on MTV...but I taped some cool eps, can I join?*faints*

Roxas
January 27th, 2006, 05:48 PM
*joins* Viva La Bam is the greatest reality show ever. Yesterday, I saw the episode when they go to look for the russian mail-in bride from the 2nd season. I never knew that Rabb could love :O Even though he is the most sane and nicest of the bunch XD I love Dico. He's crazy, hilarious, and always keeps a straight face.

punkhobbitqueen
January 30th, 2006, 04:26 PM
lol welcome new members. I just love how crazy Bam is. Give him an idea and he'll do it no matter what. Did u all see the episode where they make State Bam? My fave part was when Bam pulled (was it Dunns?) trailer park up and the only way the guy could get out was by jumping into the dirty filled pool?

Randall Raichu
January 30th, 2006, 05:29 PM
I so have to join!!! I love this show! I can sound like Vito when he starts yelling and mumbling.

punkhobbitqueen
January 31st, 2006, 02:20 PM
In just about every episode Bam destroys Vito's cars and/or house! it's really funny! i liked it when Vito finally took revenge and destoryed Bam's hummer!

Poke Mastr
January 31st, 2006, 04:42 PM
In just about every episode Bam destroys Vito's cars and/or house! it's really funny! i liked it when Vito finally took revenge and destoryed Bam's hummer!

They've been showing that episode everyday for the past week or so XD

Jack_Skellington
January 31st, 2006, 05:57 PM
Cool clubbie! Can I please join?! My favorite character is Vito, he is SO FREAKING HILARIOUS!! OMG HE IS SO FUNNY! Did you see the one where they see if Bam could have more fun on a bayou or something, or Phil by himself at home? OMG It's funny!!

Linoone
January 31st, 2006, 06:00 PM
hehe, sure you can join!, my fav was the ep where they did that AWESOME scavenge hunt in old cars*faints*

punkhobbitqueen
February 1st, 2006, 02:08 PM
or what about the episode where they played mini golf and if Bam won he could keep messing with Vito's cars, but if Vito won Bam couldn't mess with his cars anymore and he would have to give Vito a new car!