PDA

View Full Version : Jukebox FM

Thomas
January 27th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Well I got all of my supporters for the group and we are now open for business. ^^ Thanks to all the supporters!

Now to talk about music. XD

Group Leader: Tomasu-san

Group Members:
Post and I will add you.

Roxas
January 27th, 2006, 04:05 PM
*posts* Guess I'm in XD So. What's your favorite music genre? For me, I love rap (80's-90's) and rock/metal (late 50's-mid 90's)

Cherrim
January 27th, 2006, 05:26 PM
My favourite genre of music is probably soundtrack now. For the most part I just listen to game soundtracks or movie scores. oO; Other than that, though, I am still a fan of rock music...mostly from the 90s or 00s, but I'll listen to some things from earlier as long as it's good. ^_^;

Roxas
January 27th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Ah. Game soundtracks. All this week, I've been listening to the Kingdom Hearts II soundtrack o.o

Cherrim
January 27th, 2006, 06:05 PM
I don't want to listen to that until I've played the game. =x Love the first OST, though. I've been listening to it a lot over the last week. Makes me reeeeeally want to play the game again but Kura won't finish it so I can't get it baaack. ;__;.

Does Yoko Shimomura do the OST for KHII as well?

Roxas
January 27th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Hah. Kura still cant beat the game. How has it been already? Didnt you said like 2 years? XD

And hell yeah, he did a good job. It's way better than the first one, IMO.

Cherrim
January 27th, 2006, 06:47 PM
I lent it to her back in grade 9 so...yeah, about two years. :x But now we're getting off topic. XDD

Better than the first? :O I can't wait, then~ The first was so good.

Thomas
January 27th, 2006, 07:06 PM
I am mostly a fan on 90's and 00's rock as well.

90's my favorite artists were Matchbox 20, Barenaked Ladies, Counting Crows, and Green Day
00's my favorites are still Green Day and Matchbox 20, and add All American Rejects, 3 doors down, and many many many many others. XD

But Rock is my all time favorite genre, but I still like all the others ones, and bits and pieces of rap and country...

Esupio
January 28th, 2006, 01:35 AM
I'll join, I'm a punk type of person but I don't mind other styles like metal and rock, occasional rap.

Thomas
January 28th, 2006, 06:12 AM
You have to join under group memberships in your user control pannel.

Roxas
January 28th, 2006, 07:15 PM
My favorite bands/groups/artists are

Metal/Rock
Metallica
Guns n' Roses
Foo Fighters
Nirvana
System Of A Down
Avenged Sevenfold
My Chemical Romance
Led Zeppelin
The MC5
AC/DC
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Jimi Hendrix

Rap/Hip Hop/R&B
Notorious B.I.G.
Tupac
Wu-Tang Clan
Jay-Z
Snoop Dogg
N.W.A
Dr. Dre
Eminem
Ice T
Michael Jackson
Jackson Five
Stevie Wonder

J-Pop/J-Rock
Utada Hikaru
Puffy AmiYumi

Fo sho, homie. I love many J-Pop/J-Rock songs, but I just dunno who sings them XD

Merzbau
January 28th, 2006, 07:29 PM
I listen to most everything you can think of...I'm in band class at school, as some you know. I play trumpet and baritone. So I do listen to classical and stuff like that. But...my interests are primarily...rock, metal, industrial, alternative, punk rock, goth rock, and etc. But I'll listen to pretty much anything once.
Music = Life. <3

Roxas
January 28th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Lyk. One time, at band camp...

XD

Merzbau
January 28th, 2006, 07:45 PM
If you'd ever been to band camp, Kev, you'd know that nothing EVER happens at band camp. All we do is march around in the blistering August heat and then drink enough water to make conservationists' heads explode.

But overall, band camp's pretty fun. ;D

*listening to Foo Fighters - Best of You*

Lust
January 28th, 2006, 08:39 PM
Music is my favorite art form and I love it! I'm definitely joining.

Thomas
January 29th, 2006, 06:31 PM
You join in Group Memberships under the User CP, but when do I will by happy to accept you.

Offtopic: Kev, you changed your name?

Roxas
January 29th, 2006, 06:44 PM
o.O What do you mean? You mean changed it to Roxas? Yeah. Like last week or something XD

Lust
January 29th, 2006, 10:01 PM
So what are your favorite songs right now?

Mine is Fresh Azimiz by Bow Wow.

Thomas
January 30th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Mine is the WHOLE Panic! At The Disco CD. *thanks to Eli XD* and I have been listening to it NON STOP. So fast paced and upbeat...and kinda technoish in some parts. All of the songs have awesome beats.

Lust
January 31st, 2006, 05:04 PM
The best techno song ever is either "Sandstorm" or the techno version of "Listen To Your Heart".

Thomas
February 1st, 2006, 06:51 PM
I love the remix of "Listen To You Heart" actually I only heard the orig version once so maybe that is why I like the remix better. Also I have a 2 remix's to Rob Thomas's "Lonley No More" if you guys like that song I might post em.

B-Baller
February 5th, 2006, 05:48 PM
I never realized I was in until I looked in my CP, so I'm in! XD

Oh and my fave song at the moment is Shake That by Eminem ft. Nate Dogg. I guess the major type, if not the only, music I listen to is rap.

Rob Thomas? He's alright. I liked his song.....err I forgot the song name, it goes "This is all I can take, this is how a heart breaks" or something similar.

Thomas
February 6th, 2006, 10:36 AM
Yeah, it is called "This Is How A Heart Breaks" That is one of the better songs on the CD. Also he has some good songs on his exclusive Target CD that aren't on the Lonely No More CD. That is where I got to remixes.

Merzbau
February 11th, 2006, 08:52 AM
I got like 4 CDs yesterday. Really good ones, too.

Nirvana - Nevermind
Nirvana - In Utero
Nirvana - Unplugged in NY
Monster Ballads - Some random 80s power ballad mix thing I saw on TV.

They're all really good. I'm working through Nevermind right now. It's great so far. ;D

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 28th, 2006, 10:01 AM
Ew, its a Max in the FM. D:
I'm in the group, can I post stupid things now?

Thomas
March 5th, 2006, 02:03 PM
I just got some new CDs:

- Death Cab For Cutie - Plans
- 2006 Grammy Nominees
- Lights and Sounds - Yellowcard

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 6th, 2006, 12:58 AM
I just got some new CDs:

- Death Cab For Cutie - Plans
- 2006 Grammy Nominees
- Lights and Sounds - Yellowcard
Who're listed in the 2006 Grammy Nominees, Thomas? Is there someone really stupid on it?