PDA

View Full Version : The Unexplained Club

Karasu
January 27th, 2006, 02:17 PM
This is a club where you can talk about the unexplained. Ex: Cryptids, Extraterrestrials, Ghosts, ect.

Owner: Karasu
Co-Owner: Thorns

Rules:
Don't spam or flame.
Don't bother posting here if you're gonna say "o aeleinz rnt reel neether is gosts n bigfoot :)" or something.

So first off, have you ever had any paranormal encounters of some sort?

Amy-chan
January 27th, 2006, 03:05 PM
I shall join! 8D I wanna be a cryptozoologist!!! In the nearer future, though, may I be co-owner? :nervous: And, paranormal encounters.... Too many to count. O.O;

Himawarii
January 27th, 2006, 06:37 PM
I'll join.There are just some extraordinary things showing up from outta no where nowadays.Including BIG FOOT 8D

Lady Akita
January 27th, 2006, 07:02 PM
OMG..the mysterious. XP Count me in. I like death-related stuff. ^^
But not when you finally realize that it was just another Scooby-Doo mystery..

Karasu
January 27th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Yesh, you're all in. Thorns, you can be the co-owner.

Karasuma
January 27th, 2006, 07:13 PM
I'll join! I always wanted to know if Aliens do exist.

"We are not alone" O_O

Lady Akita
January 27th, 2006, 07:14 PM
They should. But not anywhere near us. Probably in some really, really far-off galaxy that we don't even know about.

Karasu
January 27th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Yesh Rocky, you're in. Yea, they think some kind of lifeform might live on one of Jupiter's (Or Saturn's, I forgot XD) moons. They think under the ice there could be oceans, so you never know.

Himawarii
January 27th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Years ago,they thought it was Mars O__o

Jack_Skellington
January 27th, 2006, 09:57 PM
Nice clubbie!! I have had only ONE paranormal experience......It was to creepy, but....I feel I may post it one day......Anyways, can I join?

Dragon-Chan
January 28th, 2006, 08:39 AM
W00t! Can I join? I love cryptozoo and stuff like that...Hmmm...Iswn't there supposed to be a monster in Lake Champlain?

Ciervo Volante
January 28th, 2006, 09:26 AM
I want's to join, too, please. I'm always randomly looking at stuff that has to do with paranormal, and all that jazz. And there's supposed to be a monster at the Chespeak Bay bridge tunnel, and my dad works there! I think it's called Chessie.

Suki
January 28th, 2006, 09:28 AM
Please can I join, I kinda believe in ghosts! I wanna know if they truly are real.

Oh BTW I read in ther Guiness Book of Records that we should know if there are aliens if a message we sent into space is replied, and that will be in about 25,000 years I think

Rai
January 28th, 2006, 09:30 AM
ZOMG! I am joining. I swear there is a dog ghost living in my back yard. And my cell phone is haunted as well. No joke.

Smarties-chan
January 28th, 2006, 09:33 AM
Can I join? I have experienced some unexplanable stuff during my life *points at quote below*
And my cell phone is haunted as well. No joke.
Really? My friend's cell phone is haunted too O_O It's battery sometimes goes dead when it should be fully loaded and in a couple of minutes it's full again o.O freaky...

Himawarii
January 28th, 2006, 10:31 AM
In Mexico,on an eclipse,a lake called Yuriria calls red like blood.They said if that ever happens,a disaster ish coming.

And Katrina hit afterwards....

I find it supersticious and all....there's a legend bout it too..

Karasu
January 28th, 2006, 03:37 PM
Yup, you can all join. Yea, there's supposed to be something in Champlain, it looks like Nessie. They call it Champ, I think. That's weird Rai, a ghost dog? O.o This is some weird stuff... Where I live, Florida, there's supposed to be a "Skunk Ape" near Sanford... Thank god I live in far Northern half of Florida. XD

Lady Akita
January 28th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Well, I just read that the sun's gonna blow up next year. o.O;;
Anyone else heard that? Or was it some kinda stupid article that they got on the front page of some magazine?

Himawarii
January 28th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Nah,my teacher said the sun would explode when the density got a little too light..ya know,loses warmth...

I read an article similar saying a tornado the size of Mt. Everast would hit the Midwest..and nothing happend XD

Karasu
January 28th, 2006, 05:07 PM
The Sun's not going to blow up, it's gonna grow A LOT bigger in about a billion years, swallowing Mercury, Venus, and maybe Earth.
I read something once that a large strange wolf creature destroyed an entire European village a few hundred years ago... o.o

Jack_Skellington
January 29th, 2006, 10:23 AM
What's creepy is.....My uncle claims to have seen it....The Skunk Ape, that is. Oh, have any of you guys ever seen a UFO?? I've seen only 6 in my whole life, I think........

Himawarii
January 29th, 2006, 10:27 AM
UFOs..no I haven't seen any.What I "claim" to have seen always turns out to be an airplane..

BROOKE_&_LUGIA
January 29th, 2006, 05:08 PM
Can I please join? I love paranormal stuff. I actually belive that I have a little bit of psychic powers [lol], and I really do belive in ghost and big foot and stuff [lol].

Karasu
January 29th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Yep, you can join.
As for me, I've only seen 1 UFO. It may have been a satelite, I dunno. But my Mom and Grandma claim to have seen one while driving to the mall once, about 20 years before I was born. They said it was oval-shaped with a bunch of flashing lights... o.O

BROOKE_&_LUGIA
January 29th, 2006, 05:20 PM
Yep, you can join.
As for me, I've only seen 1 UFO. It may have been a satelite, I dunno. But my Mom and Grandma claim to have seen one while driving to the mall once, about 20 years before I was born. They said it was oval-shaped with a bunch of flashing lights... o.O

Thanks. That's really cool!!!

Karasu
January 30th, 2006, 09:15 AM
You're welcome. ^^
I just saw on the History Channel that they found some weird footprints on a farm in Australia. They think Thylacines, which are supposed to be extinct made them. O.o

Karasuma
January 30th, 2006, 09:25 AM
And my cell phone is haunted as well. No joke.

Really?? My phone just calls itself, One time, it didn't stop ringing for 1 hour o_O

Karasu
January 30th, 2006, 09:27 AM
My printer is haunted. Sometimes in the middle of the night it goes off and starts printing. O.o

Ciervo Volante
January 30th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Heh, sorry I didn't post, been busy. x.x
My printer is haunted. Sometimes in the middle of the night it goes off and starts printing. O.o
That's freaky. o_O What does it print? Just random letters and stuff?

Karasu
January 30th, 2006, 11:44 AM
Heh, sorry I didn't post, been busy. x.x

That's freaky. o_O What does it print? Just random letters and stuff?
No. Nothing prints, blank paper just comes out... O.o

Crystal Clair
January 30th, 2006, 12:40 PM
I'll join cuz paranormal is like sugar to me. I also read this incredible book called "Chariot of the Gods" and that's one reason I'm even more open-minded than I used to be.

Karasu
January 30th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Ok, you can join. ^^
Anybody watch the Travel channel? They have a lot of ghost/alien shows on that.

Ciervo Volante
January 30th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Anybody watch the Travel channel? They have a lot of ghost/alien shows on that.
Ooh, me sir! I watch that channel all the time. And it has Most Haunted, I luff that show. <3

Himawarii
January 30th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Printer creeps?Mine's does that all the time...durastic measures go for a broom and hit it..I did that and my scanner was working to brilliance...

I watch Travel Channel daily.The last time I remmeber seeing it was about the Rosewell Crash.

BTW,welcome CC :33~

Karasu
January 30th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Yup. The Travel Channel's got Most Haunted, I love that show. And Weird Travels is good, too.

Lady Akita
January 30th, 2006, 08:51 PM
My friends read ghost stories in school, but I don't like em. They don't seem as scary after you tell the reader that it is, right there, on the cover.

Karasu
January 31st, 2006, 01:27 PM
I like ghost stories, but some are obviously fake and not too scary.

Himawarii
January 31st, 2006, 02:02 PM
Meh,ghost stories don't have any wielding affect on me..no matter how true they sound..

I need to see to believe,and sometimes,I find out the hard way o.o'

Lady Akita
January 31st, 2006, 03:18 PM
Well I don't really care. I haven't read ghost stories since God Knows When. Still, nothing's scary if you're only reading it.

Karasu
January 31st, 2006, 04:29 PM
Yea. If you're reading it they suck, but if somebody else is, they're a tiny bit better. The best ghost stories are the ones on TV, in my opinion.

Jack_Skellington
January 31st, 2006, 04:38 PM
I know!! Totally!! Have you seen the show on the Discovery Channel called Hauntings or something or other?? I saw the one about the Lake Club in Springfield, Illinois?? THAT WAS SOOOOOOOO FREAKY!! O__O.....>__>....

Karasu
January 31st, 2006, 04:54 PM
Hmmm... I haven't seen that. But on the Travel Channel once there was one Ghost show that took you through some weird Manor, the lights were going on and off, rocking chairs were rocking by themselves, and there were little glowing orb things floating around... o.o;

Jack_Skellington
January 31st, 2006, 05:00 PM
For some reason that kind of stuff doesn't really scare me, what scares me is when the ghosts, and when they do this they are reffered too as poltiergeists(SP?), throw things at people or leave scratch marks on them......;o.o;

Karasu
January 31st, 2006, 05:04 PM
Something similar to that happened to a kid in my Language Arts class. He woke up with weird scratches on his neck. He has no pets, so... o.o

Jack_Skellington
January 31st, 2006, 05:12 PM
Uber Freaky! O_O......On another note, I am almost ot my 200th post! ^^! Anyways, have any of you have had a supernatural experience with a ghost or poltergeist???

Karasu
January 31st, 2006, 05:17 PM
Nope. And I'm thankful for that.
But my parents say that when I was born my Great Grandma's ghost may have visited, because a lot of weird things were happening that night... o.o

Jack_Skellington
January 31st, 2006, 05:27 PM
O__O.....I wonder how that may have happened? Did she die around the day you were born?? One time, when I was baby-sitting my little sister, I heard a wierd noise in my attic, and it's REALLY, and I mean REALLY cramped, so no animals could sneak in there, and there were no windows or holes, so.....Yeah. Anyways, when I went up to investigate, I found that my skateboard had been, litterally, snapped in half, so, that really freaked me out, so I have never been there since that event, OMG I still have dreams about it, and it couldn't possibly be my little sis since I was wathcing her the entire time, so that is the really wierd part, and my skateboard is pretty hard, so it must have taken someone with alot of strength to break it.....[O__O]

Karasu
January 31st, 2006, 05:30 PM
Wow... That's really weird... O.o Yea, she did die before I was born, about a month....

Jack_Skellington
January 31st, 2006, 05:39 PM
No wonder, she may have regretted not staying alive long enough for her great-grandson to be born? Her spirit may always be ttahed to you, remember that....

Ciervo Volante
February 1st, 2006, 03:05 PM
O__O.....I wonder how that may have happened? Did she die around the day you were born?? One time, when I was baby-sitting my little sister, I heard a wierd noise in my attic, and it's REALLY, and I mean REALLY cramped, so no animals could sneak in there, and there were no windows or holes, so.....Yeah. Anyways, when I went up to investigate, I found that my skateboard had been, litterally, snapped in half, so, that really freaked me out, so I have never been there since that event, OMG I still have dreams about it, and it couldn't possibly be my little sis since I was wathcing her the entire time, so that is the really wierd part, and my skateboard is pretty hard, so it must have taken someone with alot of strength to break it.....[O__O]
That is FREAKY. o_O But for some reason I wan't something like that to happen to me. xD Is it me, or does it seem it's more likely for people who don't belive in the paranormal to have a paranormal experience than people who do belive? It prolly just me, but still. x_o;

Jack_Skellington
February 1st, 2006, 06:07 PM
No, I think so too. If you notice, most of the people you see on TV who have had supernatural experiences , say that they never believed in ghosts until they had their experiences. But, it may just be us.....>__>.....

Lady Akita
February 1st, 2006, 11:35 PM
I've always believed in ghosts. But I've never seen one. I heard spirits have unnaturally low voices. That'd be cool to hear.

Croconaw
February 4th, 2006, 07:22 AM
yeah, cans i join? i have always wanted to know if aliens are real. And bigfoot ish cool too.

Karasu
February 4th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Yup. You can join teh club.

Jack_Skellington
February 6th, 2006, 08:26 PM
Erm, on another note, I saw a UFO the other day, shaped in an oddly, but yet still intriguing X formation, which sort of creeped me out....>__>.....^0^!!!

Amy-chan
February 6th, 2006, 08:44 PM
I haven't been here in a while... >_> A UFO? Most interesting. I always look to the stars and search for them... *looks up at the heavens* My mom claimed to have seen a UFO in Kentucky a while back, but I hadn't been with her so I'll never know.... ;.;

Shadowburn
February 11th, 2006, 04:24 PM
I'm so in! Can I join? Hey I'm into previous lives, aleins, psychics, and ghosts. They say in 2023 Atlantis will become visble. And it will become completely visible in 2026. o.O;.

Jack_Skellington
February 11th, 2006, 11:53 PM
I heard a rumour thta the world will end on 6/6/06, or JUne Sixth, 2006....THAT SCARED THE DOODIE OUT OF ME!! 0.0.....

Himawarii
February 12th, 2006, 06:56 AM
Welcome to the club Shadowburn =D And that's strage,I've heard all these rumors of Atlantis as well..

6/6/06? O-o That's freaky that's only in a few months :O

Ciervo Volante
February 12th, 2006, 07:40 AM
I heard a rumour thta the world will end on 6/6/06, or JUne Sixth, 2006....THAT SCARED THE DOODIE OUT OF ME!! 0.0.....
O_O To the escape pods! D: Hmm... I remember reading something about the end of the world, this guy that claims to be from another planet says that when the world ends he's going to take all us humans to his home planet.

BTW, if anyone is looking for an interesting paranormal site, I found this one;
http://paranormal.about.com/

=3

Himawarii
February 12th, 2006, 07:42 AM
Now that I think of it..I do recall the same thing...

OMG,a url !!!*clicks it*
I'll explore teh site when I have a question about paranormality =3

Jack_Skellington
February 12th, 2006, 09:31 AM
Cool link!! I was looking at the bit about the Mothman, which reminded of the movie, the Mothman Prophecies or something like that based on the creature; it is strange really, the MOthman is the only supernaturla creature that has interested me....o.o....

Himawarii
February 12th, 2006, 09:35 AM
The only supernatural creature that sparked my interst was BigFoot >33
Which remids me..what species do you guys think Bigfoot is similar to? =3

Jack_Skellington
February 12th, 2006, 09:57 AM
IMO, i think it is a human/ape cross-breed that the government is trying to cover up, like the Roswell incident, and other Alien happenings.....>_>...

Himawarii
February 12th, 2006, 10:00 AM
The government keeps too many secrets from us >.<

The Roswell incident was very intriguing.The government tries to convince us that they were just weather dolls though(BUT,we're smarter than to belive that )

Jack_Skellington
February 12th, 2006, 10:11 AM
No kidding huh? ^^, anyways, on another note, something very creepy happened to me last thursday. Again, I was babysitting my little sister when she asked to go to the bathroom, I said whatever and she was off, and we were in the living room, where she then went to the guest bathroom. As I was watching TV, I felt some strange......Presence, if you will, and I stood up, inched away from my couch, and then as I turned around, I saw a black....Shadow, and it fkew under my couch. Let me tell you, by then I was practically wetting my pants, ans then I called out my sisters name, asking where she was, and she replied by saying she was in the bathroom, which was right across the living room. I looked under my couch, and found....Nothing, and to this day, I am never staying in my living room alone again! My gosh, that was scary, I decided not to tell anyone, because they probably wouldnt belive mem they are skeptics to the whole supernaturla business, unlike me! ^^!

Himawarii
February 12th, 2006, 10:16 AM
OMG,shadow lurking? =O
I've had a similar incident,but in this case,every time me or any of the others take a shower,we seem to hear this little voice(not a baby's cry..)

My cousins have had smialr incidents like your,and don't worry,I belive ya ^^

In Russia,they said some kid was able to look intothe future.His mother said when a natural disaster was on it's way,he'd get really sick.Likewise,he got sick the day Katrina was formed and he predicted 9/11 would happen too.He says the next disaster was to happne in 08. 0.0

In an issue of a magazine,he claimed to have come from Mars..and goverment offiials state that there has been proof in Martian ancestry in the boy...

^UNEXPLAINABLE OR WHAT? 8D

Jack_Skellington
February 12th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Lol, but that would be a cool ability, to be able to see into the future! I wonder what he felt when 9/11 happened?? Anyways, I one time saw those orbs of light you always hear about on TV!! It wasnt a scary or hostile spirit, but more of a.....lost soul, wandering our human plain...I felt bad for whoever that lost soul was....T__T...

Himawarii
February 12th, 2006, 10:22 AM
LIKE,OMGG,Kanna could have been nearby stealing a person's soul!!! 8D

PARANORMALITY MEANS SHE EXISTS!!!!!WOOT!!!

*Kanna-Chan coughs~*

He must've felt really sick maybe.After all,that is how he felt before Katrina =3

Jack_Skellington
February 12th, 2006, 10:29 AM
You are so funny Shampoo-Chan!! LOL! Anyways, what are your thoughts on the topic of Divination, Spell, Witches, etc. I think it IS un fact true, and I have performed some spells with my friends, which amazingly, worked...0.0.....Like, my friend wanted a boyfriend so badly, that, I had to help, so I conjured up a Love-Seeker Potion, which I then sprinkled on her the next day, telling her it was a perfume, and she believed me..0,0..............Anyways, after that, a guy asked her out! Coincidence, or Potion? You be the judge! 0.0....

Himawarii
February 12th, 2006, 10:34 AM
But it can true 8D She could be the one lurking in my closet ready to take HITOMI's SOUL =D (Hitomi ish my annoying cousin who HATES ME D; )

I believe in witchcraft =3
I've tried it many times before,and *most* of the time it worked out well ;D

Jack_Skellington
February 12th, 2006, 10:48 AM
So, what are your thoughts on the Chupacabra?? That thing used to scare the **** out of me! 0.0.....My dad claims to have seen it when he was a little boy....

Himawarii
February 12th, 2006, 10:51 AM
The Chupacabra is the reason we see a series of slaughtered sheep every so often in South America.

of course I believe.....my father said he'd only appear to the innocent like creatures(like sheep)

LIKE,WATCH OUT KASUMI TENDO XDD

Jack_Skellington
February 12th, 2006, 10:53 AM
Lol.

(**** This 25 Character Limit!) >_<~~

Shadowburn
February 12th, 2006, 11:21 AM
The chupacabras stopped appearing the year and month I was born!

Jack_Skellington
February 12th, 2006, 11:13 PM
That isnt true, that may be true for wherever you live, but there have still been many sightings world-wide....