PDA

View Full Version : Archanine Pack/Rapidash Herd RP

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

SkarmoryRider
March 21st, 2004, 08:26 AM
This may sound like a story, but it's not. It's actually an RP.

You can choose to be in one of these groups. Either a Rapidash, or an Archanine. You can be a young one, Ponyta or Growlithe, or just be some other Pokemon, or an enemy pack, which I will need some suggestions, maybe the Houndoom, Mightyhena packs? :nervous: Anyways...

Name:
Type: (Houndoom, Mightyhena, ect.)
Attacks:
Pack/Herd: (You can be a loner if wanted to, must include Rank if in a herd/pack)

Here is mine.

Name: Shadow
Type: Houndoom
Looks: Like a regular Houndoom, only larger, and instead of the bands on her back, there's spikes. Her tail is longer and slimmer, good for her attack "Tail Whip"
Personality: Cold, Gothic, Rebel, Intellegent
Attacks: Flamethrower, Fire blast, Glare, Tail whip
Pack/Herd: Houndoom Pack (Alpha F.)

Shiney
March 21st, 2004, 12:02 PM
Name: Flare
Type: Arcanine (sigh, if only there were herds of armaldo, then I'd edit my post *hinthint*)
Looks: Instead of oreange/white on his fur and maine, he's cmpletley white except for his black stripes
Personality: Lazy, lazy, and lazy. But if you try to go into his terratory without permission, kiss your rear end goodbye.
Attacks: Typical arcanine attacks, plus flash, volt tackle, and Blast burn.
Pack/Herd: Loner, but may try to take over a pack with force later on.

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 12:18 PM
Uy... there goes my nickname. Oh well.

I may or may not join. It depends on if you include packs of any of the Eeveelutions...

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 01:13 PM
Name Paige
Type Rapidash
Age !???!
Looks is black the fur/hair i mean
Gender female
Personality nice kind but has a temper
Attacks regular except can use psywave
Pack/herd they kicked me out

Thunder
March 21st, 2004, 02:41 PM
Name:Thunder
Type: Arcinine
Looks:Black maine yellow strips and red body
Personality:Dont **** me off
Attacks:All arcnine attacks but with Black Thunder and Thunder
Pack/Herd:Loner

*walks around the forest*
You will regreet kicking me out u will u will just wait

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 21st, 2004, 02:54 PM
Name: Valcano
Type: Ponyta
Looks: A normal looking Ponyta, only smaller than the others.
Personality: Gentle, and Strong(even though little), Intellegent, and fast.
Attacks: Flamethrower, Ember, Stomp, and Quich Attack.
Pack/Herd: Rapidash Herd

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 02:55 PM
Name: Flame
Looks: All red fur
Personality: Sweet as can be, a trait not commonly seen in males...
Attacks: Flamethrower, Crunch, Tackle, Roar
Pack/herd: Loner

*Walks around the forest, bumping into Thunder*
Oh! Excuse me...

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 03:36 PM
walks into forest and sees 2 dog pokemon wonder what they doing!

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 03:39 PM
*whirs around and spies Paige, and walks over to her*

"Hi! I'm Flame... and who might you be, beautiful horse I have just met?"

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 04:14 PM
I am Paige it is a Plesure to meet your acuatence!

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 21st, 2004, 04:18 PM
Hey, I am a horsy to! I am a Ponyta. Why did they kick you out of the herd Paige?

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 04:19 PM
((Dictionaries are your friends, Paige... not your enemies.))

"I'm Flame." I kissed Paige's hoof. "And the pleasure's all mine."

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 21st, 2004, 04:22 PM
OOOOOOHHHH LA LA! Sorry just had to do that!
*rears* "Hi everybody, my name is Volcano, and I just strayed from my herd"
*rears at Flame* "Dont eat me, or I will kick you!"

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 04:31 PM
"Eat you!?? Are you nuts? I wouldn't dream of it..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 21st, 2004, 04:35 PM
"Why? Do Ponyta not taste good to you? Ok, its for the better...I am smaller then the other Ponyta anyways so Im uhhhhhhh......skin and bones....actually Im not but anyways. Thank you for making no atempt to eat me, and dont dream of kissing my hoof either"

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 04:37 PM
"Heh. Wouldn't do it for all the meat in the world." My kind gesture had begun to backfire...

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 21st, 2004, 04:39 PM
"Good, that means I dont have to worry about Houndoom drool on my hooves"

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 04:48 PM
"Just because most Houndooms will drool doesn't mean every one does. Anyway, don't expect other Houndooms you meet to be as nice as me."

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 04:52 PM
Wow! a houndoom that is nice oh I got kicked out because I don't really know why?

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 21st, 2004, 04:53 PM
"What makes you think I want to meet another Houndoom? I bet some could be as nicer than you! Ponyta and Rapidash are way nicer then any Houndoom!"

Thunder
March 21st, 2004, 04:53 PM
oh hi i am thunder sorry i was asleep

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 21st, 2004, 04:54 PM
Hi Thunder, I am Volcano the Ponyta.

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 04:56 PM
"At least I make a conscious effort to be nice! Most Houndooms would just fake it to lure you into their trap of eating you..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 21st, 2004, 04:59 PM
"Im not dumb Flame! Id fight for my life anyways! I do make an effort to be nice! Its just SOME things make a Ponyta kick sometimes!"

Thunder
March 21st, 2004, 05:01 PM
hi i am a arcinine *ears Twich* gotta go *runs of*

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 05:03 PM
"Whoa! I didn't say you weren't. I'm just saying most Houndooms are brash and mean. I just happen to be the exception to the rule... and of course you're not dumb. Odd as it seems... I felt like I should've been a Ponyta myself... I can never understand anyone ever wanting to eat something so beautiful and elegant..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 21st, 2004, 05:09 PM
LOL! A boy wants to beautiful! Or thats not what you mean is it..... I can understand. In reality, it doesnt matter if there beautiful and elegant, its that you survive! What do you mean about what you just said?

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 05:13 PM
"Understand I'm taking a sort of view best characterized as a human's. In fact..." I hung my head, as tears ran down my face.

Thunder
March 21st, 2004, 05:16 PM
*turns up at a cave* im coming!! *runs in*

*Sees a Houndoom* Step away OR GOODBYE ROAR!!!! OOC:U CAN HEAR ME
*THE HOUNDOOM RUNS* U ok *walks up to his cubs*

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 21st, 2004, 05:20 PM
"I dont know how long I have been away from my herd, they are probaly worried sick right now!"

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 05:24 PM
"No, it's not that I'm alone... it's just that they... they... who am I kidding? I should give up now; no Houndoom can ever be true friends with a Ponyta or a Rapidash. Not even one who was once human... whoops!" I quickly covered my mouth, and began to cry.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 21st, 2004, 05:27 PM
"Whats wrong? I will be your friend."

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 05:31 PM
"You don't understand... even if I told you that I met Mewtwo, and he changed me into a Houndoom out of spite, you wouldn't get it! Oh no, I said too much again! Look, if you're going to be my friend out of pity, don't bother. Otherwise, I'm the only Houndoom you'll ever be friends with. Trust me."

Thunder
March 21st, 2004, 05:34 PM
*Runs Back* hi im back sry i had to take care of some biusnuss

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 21st, 2004, 05:44 PM
"You don't understand... even if I told you that I met Mewtwo, and he changed me into a Houndoom out of spite, you wouldn't get it! Oh no, I said too much again! Look, if you're going to be my friend out of pity, don't bother. Otherwise, I'm the only Houndoom you'll ever be friends with. Trust me."

"No really I will be your friend! And I would never be someones friend out of pity. :) "

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 05:49 PM
"yes that is sad but would you be friends with a rapidash like me?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 21st, 2004, 05:50 PM
"The thing is Paige he said he could never be true friends with a Ponyta and a Rapidash"

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 05:53 PM
"but he seems trust worthy?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 21st, 2004, 05:55 PM
"I would be friends with him. Why were you kicked out of our herd Paige?"

Pokemaster10000
March 21st, 2004, 06:01 PM
I'll join.
Name: Flamy
Type: Arcanine
Looks: A regular Arcanine but with rich fur and bigger.
Personality: Calm and powerful.
Attacks: Flamethrower, extremespeed, crunch, take down

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 21st, 2004, 06:04 PM
Hi Flamy! Nice name. *rears with happiness and goes around in circles* a friend!
Are you on your own Flamy? As in Packs.

Pokemaster10000
March 21st, 2004, 06:20 PM
hehe, I'm alone. :P
*scurries off to find more Arcanines*

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 21st, 2004, 06:21 PM
Thunder is a Arcanine, you can hang with him.

Pokemaster10000
March 21st, 2004, 06:41 PM
Hmm, he ain't here. I hang with you Ponyta's instead.
Achoo! *spits out fire*sniff* Sorry bad cold. :P

Amy-chan
March 21st, 2004, 07:45 PM
Name:Howler
Type:Mightyena
Looks: Normal Mightyena colors and patterns
Personality:Kind,friendly,caring,concerned,brave,and a big worrywart
Attacks: Shadow Ball,Faint Attack,Crunch,Dig
Pack/Herd: Mightyena Pack(got separated from them, though. Long story.)
Howler hears a few Pokemon talking in the forest. He walks toward the noise and sees pokemon talking about survival and not all Houndoom being brash and mean. *wonders what he missed* "Hi," he says. "Have you seen some Mightyena in here? And if you haven't, want to come look for some?"

Shiney
March 21st, 2004, 08:18 PM
I heard a bunch of loud noises outside my cave, waking me from a fitful sleep. Intruders! I burst out of the cave, the sunlight hitting my white fur with black stripes. I barked "What are you doing in my territory?!" and with Extremespeed, I appeared in front of them.

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 03:57 AM
"OH so sorry pease don't be angry!"

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 04:58 AM
Trotting, I run out of my cave and sniff the air. There were others. Quickly I run into the forest and find the small group.

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 12:59 PM
"I meant that... never mind. I'd be honored to have you as friends. I just... never expected you to understand my problem. Thing is, I've had a bad history with you horses." I shuddered. "Why, Mother? They had to trample you, didn't they? Um... never mind that."

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 01:34 PM
"umm what are you talking about?!"

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 01:38 PM
"Erm... my mother was trampled to death by wild Ponytas... just last week. So I just kinda hoped you'd promise not to trample me as well..."

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 01:50 PM
"NO! why would we trample you?"

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 01:52 PM
"I'm a Houndoom, and I'm sure your herd taught you never to trust your enemies. But that's beside the point. But you can't let anyone else know I was human once, okay? Just say I'm a doom dog that's seen the light..."

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 02:00 PM
"um... alright but um... what was it like!"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 02:04 PM
"Oh, did my kind really trample your mother? I was running in a herd of Ponyta just last week, we were being attacked by a Houndoom. Im sorry if that was her, and I would be very happy to be your friend to Flame".

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 02:05 PM
"Lays down in the grass isn't it lovly out?"

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 02:06 PM
"No, my mother was human. Weren't you listening? I used to be human..."

"It is lovely. My mom loved days like this. She loved the horse Pokemon that roamed the forest. But one day, she was trampled as she was in the middle of a chase scene involving Rapidashes, Ponytas, and a Houndoom." I sniffled. "Why her... why my own mother?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 02:07 PM
*lays down beside her and starts eating the grass*
"Ya, just a little windy though. You still havent told me why you were kicked out of the herd though?"

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 02:16 PM
"Maybe because she's fallen for an enemy? I don't really know. My father died from being burnt by Ponytas, and my mother from being trampled by them. Just forgive me if I'm skittish around you two..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 02:20 PM
"Maybe because she's fallen for an enemy? I don't really know. My father died from being burnt by Ponytas, and my mother from being trampled by them. Just forgive me if I'm skittish around you two..."

"Oh...geeee. How much can a Ponyta do? How long ago was it? Cause me and a friend were on duty 2 weeks ago, and we killed a Houndoom" :surprised

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 02:23 PM
"I told you, miss grace and finesse, my parents were human. I was BORN human. I WAS human until last night. My parents were both killed a week ago in separate incidents with the same herd. I think they were mad that they tried to protect the poor dog..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 02:25 PM
"Well Mr.BossyPants, you dont have to snap at me. Well anyway, I killed a Houndoom 2 weeks ago, trying to protect my herd."
*Trots off and lays down away from Blizzard*

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 02:26 PM
"I got kicked out because they said I wasn't a good rapidash they said I am dum"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 02:29 PM
"I got in big trouble from the herd leader last night. Just because I strayed from the herd for a while. They also were freaking out because they smelt a Houndoom. Dont worry though Flame the patrol went looking for you somewhere else. And I didnt mean to put you in danger, not that you are"

*runs back to where she was before and lays down just incase Flame snaps at her again*

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 02:29 PM
"Look, I'm sorry. It's just my pet peeve is people and Pokemon who don't seem to understand me. And you keep implying that my parents are Houndooms... but they're not, okay? And it's that type of ignorance that'll just make your new friend leave without a goodbye. I just thought since we were friends, you should know my history first. I just wanted to start things off on the right paw-- or in your case, the right hoof. Is that so much to ask?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 02:31 PM
"Not a problem, but I am only a year old, dont expect me to be that smart. And I am sorry. I lost my mom to a Houndoom, and thats why I dislike them. But your an exception"

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 02:33 PM
"I don't know my mother???"

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 02:34 PM
do you guys allow a lone Flygon? *runs and hids*

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 02:35 PM
"The only reason that's true is because I used to be human, right? I just hope you're being friendly with me for the right reasons..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 02:41 PM
"I am being friendly with you cause you are my friend. Who cares if you were human. Pokemon and human get along. I will help you turn back into a human. And we can still be friends."

And yes you can be any pokemon you want. In a Pack or Herd or just a loner.

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 02:43 PM
"I will be a Friend to anybody!"

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 02:45 PM
"I don't think I wanna be human again. But thanks anyway. I will still be your friend though..."

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 02:48 PM
Yay!!

Name:Eclipse
Type: Flygon
Looks: a normal flygon, only the usual green is black
Personality: Tempermental
Attacks: earthquake, flamethrower,dragon claw, Fly
Pack/Herd: Flock, Alpha female

has flock attack a sleeping snorlax

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 02:48 PM
"Okay, but if you ever need help.....you know where to find me. And just to make you aware again, the Rapidash Patrol is looking for you. They are trying to clear the area of Houndoom in case any of our kind gets killed, and they kind of smelt you when I came back to the herd last night."

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 02:50 PM
"I guess I'll be going then. Goodbye forever..." I ran out of the forest, crying because I had lost all hope of being human again. My only shot was to be loved by a mortal enemy of mine...

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 02:53 PM
*starts to gallop after Flame*

*Flame wait! Tell me who this mortal enemy is!"

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 02:53 PM
"why do you scare him so!" ...... "poor thing he is so sweet!"

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 02:54 PM
the flygon flock stops, detecting the approaching rapidash. After a moment of discussion, they abandon the snorlax, and hover above the rapidash herd

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 02:55 PM
"You are. The whole herd is my mortal enemy. Mewtwo made it clear that the herd of Ponyta and Rapidash in this forest here was my mortal enemy. And now that they're on alert to kill me on sight, I have no shot."

Pokemaster10000
March 22nd, 2004, 02:58 PM
*makes a dramatic entrance* Rooar. Couldn't find any of my herd.
Ponyta and Rabidash are your enemies, Blizzard? *lets out a relief sigh* Good thing I'm an Arcanine. :P

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 03:02 PM
*I broke from the herd and attacked flame* "the rest of my flock will have the eaiser targets"

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 03:06 PM
I began crying. "I guess you're all my enemies... but screw it; who needs friends anyway?"

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 03:11 PM
OOC: actually, eclipse is just being a preditor

IC: *is attacked by a salamence*

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 03:20 PM
"Forget it. You tried to attack me, so deal with him yourself." I walked back off to the lake to get a drink. Suddenly, the leader of my enemy's herd stomped over to me. "There you are, you rotten dog. Come here." And he began pounding my head in with his diamond rough hooves. I was helpless as I got the stuffing knocked out of me...

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 03:20 PM
"um if you want to be human I will help you anyway I can and whats this about love??"

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 03:22 PM
*defeats salamence and begins to attack the rapidash* "dang, sorry about that Flame.... I thought you were a mightyena... my sight's not that good..."

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 03:23 PM
Shadow peers out and snorts, shots of flame shooting out. Seeing the Flygon being attacked by the Salamence, she rolled her eyes, muttered, "Why me..." and lept out, snarling.
She grabbed the salamence by the neck and shook it like a ragdoll until it went limp. She then tossed it aside and muttered, "It'll be back, those creatures are hard to kill..."
Growling, she turned quietly to the others. "I heard tell someone kicked you out of the herds. Loners, eh? Figures..."
Sighing and regretting this, she looked back up. "I am actually alone too. My stupid pack kicked me out and for what, NOTHING!" she snarled. Calming down, she stated, "Of course, any of you, Rapidash, Ponyta, Houndour, Houndoom, Mightyhena, Poochyhena, and other misifits... you can stick around with me."

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 03:25 PM
"You are. The whole herd is my mortal enemy. Mewtwo made it clear that the herd of Ponyta and Rapidash in this forest here was my mortal enemy. And now that they're on alert to kill me on sight, I have no shot."

"So a Ponyta is your mortal enemy? Im not your enemy Im your friend!"

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 03:25 PM
"What!? I'm not a stupid Mightyena. And I never want to be!"

Suddenly I was surrounded by angry Mightyena. "Hey, dog! You got a problem with us?" And slowly they closed in on me. And I did the only thing I could. I howled, long and hard. "Paige! Volcano! Somebody help!"

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 03:27 PM
"Oy not again..." I muttered.
Growling, I unleashed a powerful Flame thrower. Of course, a few were knocked out, I think one was killed, but how can I tell? The others were of course, singed and they all turned to me. "Oh crap..." I muttered.

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 03:28 PM
"oy...here we go AGAIN" *uses Flamethrower* "I'm glad you are a fire type..."

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 03:28 PM
"What!? I'm not a stupid Mightyena. And I never want to be!"

Suddenly I was surrounded by angry Mightyena. "Hey, dog! You got a problem with us?" And slowly they closed in on me. And I did the only thing I could. I howled, long and hard. "Paige! Volcano! Somebody help!"

*jumps infront of Flame and uses her Ember attack*

"You stay away from my friend!" I yell as they start to attack me.

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 03:30 PM
I still had one Mightyena on me. And all the Poochyena had come and pushed me into the water. They guarded the water's edge, making an escape impossible. And I was slowly losing energy... I fainted, and fell about 100 feet to the bottom of the lake.

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 03:31 PM
All the Mightyhenas crowd around the Flygon and me. "I think we REALLY set them off now." I muttered.
My tail lashed out and struck one in the face. It fell, unconsious, but alive.
Lucky, since hardly ANYTHING survives my Tail Whip.
My tail whipped about, knocking down the others surrounding me.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 03:32 PM
*reared up*

"I cant go in there! Ill die! But I have to do it......for my friend"

*jumps into the lake, and swims to the very bottom, pulls Flame back up, and onto the other side of the lake, then faints* "Paige help us" I managed to say.

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 03:32 PM
*dives in and drags Flame out* "I love the fact that I'm half dragon type" *hovers in mid air carrying flame* some fire over here please!!!

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 03:35 PM
Seeing the poor Pokemon fall into the lake and not reappear, I groaned. "How many times will I SAVE A LIFE?" I asked myself and lept into the lake. I quickly dove down to the bottom and saw Flame, or so his name is...
I grabbed the scruff of his neck and dove upwards, but then I saw the faces of the Poochyhenas around the lake. "Oh crap..." I muttered through clenched teeth.
This was going to take a LONG time.

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 03:36 PM
"Shadow, how high can you jump?

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 03:37 PM
*reared up*

"I cant go in there! Ill die! But I have to do it......for my friend"

*jumps into the lake, and swims to the very bottom, pulls Flame back up, and onto the other side of the lake, then faints* "Paige help us" I managed to say.

((Oookay.... I think everyone is getting ahead of themselves... Ponyta's and Rapidash's are like Charmanders and their evolutions. If their flame is put out, they're gone.))

"Oh man!" I cried and breathed out a Flame thrower on her. "I hope this revives you."

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 03:38 PM
"Jump?" I muttered and lept into the air, soon the trees were like pins and the others? I couldn't even see them.
I fell and landed on all four paws.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 03:39 PM
I opened my eyes, and got to my feet.
"Thanks....ehhh....who are you? and is Flame going to be alright?"

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 03:41 PM
"ok then.. everybody jump" *uses earthquake and knocks out every pokemon in the vicinity*

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 03:41 PM
"Shadow." I muttered. "I don't know. He took in a lot of water. Think maybe he should stay with me..."
I looked at the others. "I suppose all of you can. I live in the forest, near a stone den."

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 03:42 PM
I coughed and slowly opened my eyes. I shook myself dry, and ran east, as fast as my paws could carry me. I managed to cry, "Thanks for nothing; you just crushed my spirit forever," as I left. The question was, did anyone even care? Thus began my test...

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 03:42 PM
((GF: Hey hey hey! Don't knock out the good guys okay?))

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 03:44 PM
"What in the..." I muttered. "HEY! How the heck did we crush YOUR spirit?" and I dashed after him.
He reminded me of one of my other friends when saved by someone else.

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 03:44 PM
"I said jump for a reason.. and about your offer... I guess I can hang out untill the incoming storm passes.."

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 03:46 PM
I blew fire on the grass, and disappeared in the ensuing smoke. I ran off and didn't stop until I reached the nearest town. No one would think to look there...

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 03:47 PM
I heard him and nodded, and I lept into the air. Soon, Flame was like a speck on the ground, running and when he was behind me, I let myself fall to the ground, ready to land.
I hit the earth hard and tremors shook the trees, some toppled over. "HEY! How the heck did we crush your spirits? You remind me of my friend when he was saved by one of my other friends."

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 03:48 PM
Despite the smoke, I stared straight close as he kept running. I don't think he even noticed me, yet...

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 03:50 PM
"What the... look. You've all been against me since I met you. Apprehensive, angry, and all because I'm a Houndoom. So just burn in h*** for all I care." I shot a flame at Shadow, and dashed into a tree before she could notice I was gone.

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 03:50 PM
*the storm hits sooner than I expected, and I get blown away to the desert where I was born*

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 03:53 PM
I absorbed the fire and turned as he ran. "Well SO AM I! God, what the **** do I have against some. I was NEVER AGAINST YOU ******!!!"
I raced after him, my legs pumping. God young houndooms are so apprihensive to others....

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 03:56 PM
"Dammit, just get out of my sight!" I raced into the Pokemon Center, and collapsed halfway to Nurse Joy's desk.

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 03:56 PM
*Hides in the desert with a broken wing* "well, the good news is, the storm is gone. The bad news is, said storm broke my wing, and there are trainers all over the place"

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 03:57 PM
I felt my demon side and my fur began to turn red, my eyes became yellow, and my spikes, oh sharper.
My muscles bulged and my feet were like pistons, chasing after Flame.
Trying to explain that I had nothing against another Houndoom or anyone else.

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 03:59 PM
"goes and finds flame what did you mean by LO..... LOVE?!"

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 03:59 PM
"FINE! You don't want to listen that I have nothing against you, be my guest!" Under my breath, I grumbled, "You might as well be some pet of a human."
Suddenly, I felt a searing pain in my side. "What the-" but I couldn't finish my comment before I was trapped. I struggled, howled for help.
I was CAUGHT.

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 04:03 PM
*I rub my forehead, sensing shadow's pain and panic* "dang shadow", I mutter quietly to myself "I'd love to help but I can't do anything..."

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 04:04 PM
I bit at the rope but then, there was something strange happening. I felt drowsy, peaceful, and sleepy. Which was really rare, unless...
Tranqualizers, humans... were my last thoughts before I fell to the ground, unconsious.

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 04:04 PM
"ummm... what do you mean by LOVE FLAME!"

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 04:06 PM
I mustered some tears, and just kept crying. "This is hopeless... you'd have no clue what I've gone through. But why bother listening to a worthless Houndoom like me? I can't even be enemies with Ponyta and Rapidash like you. I might as well just give up. No Houndoom in their right mind would want to waste time on me. And the Ponyta, Rapidash, and Mightyena all hate me. Just forget it." And with that I breathed what I hoped to be my last breath. "Just... don't bother..." And with that I collapsed to the floor, and almost my pulse. I was almost dead... but I had a feeling something would happen, because right before I died, Mewtwo came to me. He revived me, and sent me a telepathic message. ~You must never give up hope. You will only find your true love through breaking society's rules. And with that, I leave you.~ He disappeared, and I opened my eyes. "Man, I've been so scared of everyone I've forgotten my manners. Talk about being a lousy friend... Volcano must be worried sick about me."

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 04:08 PM
I awoke in a metal room. It was large, and there were voices out in the walls. I heard the chitter of a female voice, and then a "Chansey!"
What the... I'm in a Pokemon Center?
I tried to stand, but my legs were terribily weak. I hurt all over, and I felt dried blood in my fur. "Gotta remind myself to clean that off."
I smelled another one in here. I turned and saw the Houndoom I was chasing, trying to explain the reasons.

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 04:09 PM
" UM...... I LIKE YOU!" blushes

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 04:10 PM
*goes uncouncous as the pain of my wing causes my body to shut down*

"I....failed..."

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 04:10 PM
I finally struggled to get up and pushed the door open, and saw Flame. My fur was still a dark red, including the blood stains from my cuts and gashes.
I stumbled out and looked around. Shooting pains corsed through my body and I winced. "Owch." I muttered and shook my head, which was even worse.

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 04:12 PM
"flame... I like you I think."

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 04:13 PM
"Paige, you wouldn't get it. Now don't tell Volcano, please. The truth is, Mewtwo will make me into a normal Houndoom very soon. If on the last day of the month, which is 2 weeks away, I have successfully obtained the love of a Pontya or Rapidash, I can stay my horse Pokemon-loving self. If I fail, I'll have the mind of a normal Houndoom and forever be a slave to their routines. And there's a catch. It can't be with someone who knows my secret. So Volcano is no longer an option. And neither are you, so I have to do it with a Ponyta or Rapidash who hates me. Be my friend quick because in 14 days, I may be chasing you down to kill."

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 04:15 PM
"What the-" I muttered. "Why didn't you tell me that before?"

paige pelletier
"NO you WOULDN'T YOU ARE NICE! PLEASE............"

Flygon trainer
*manages to get to the mauville pokemon center before collapsing* "Why do I...keep fainting like this...*

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 04:17 PM
I felt more pain crawling up my legs and I fell, something strange happening to me as well. I felt myself weakening.

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 04:21 PM
"Paige, it's simple. If I fail, I'll be brainwashed by Mewtwo into hating Rapidash and Ponyta. And don't try and help fake love. Mewtwo sees all, so he'd catch on. And if he caught on, he'd turn us both into half-human half-Pokemon freaks. And he CAN and WILL do it."

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 04:24 PM
"But... but.... the reason i was really kicked out was because I fell in love with a hound doom!"

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 04:24 PM
I listened. Was Mewtwo also watching me? I could always feel a strange presence. Now my strength was truly fading, my paws stopped moving, my body felt like a stone. And that's when I heard it, the voice in my head.
<Oh yes, I'm watching you, who do you think gives you that presence?>
*Aw man...* I thought.

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 04:26 PM
"And I asked you if that was it before! And no answer. I knew it; that still doesn't help me. Plus you know my secret, so it's hopeless. I'll have to find one from the herd. And the herd is all against me, so I'm doomed. So just remember I have 2 weeks to live. At least, when I fail, it'll sure feel like I lost my life."

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 04:28 PM
*wing recovered, I flew out of the center and flew over to the one everyone else was in* *just before I could ask any questions, I felt the same presence* "no mewtwo" I thought to myself "get out of my head"

"Nice try" came the responce

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 04:30 PM
I groaned as my paws went numb. I knew this was it. I'm dying. My fur was becoming... white? My eyes became pink, and my spikes became black. My strength was now slowly returning, but the numbness continued to flow from my paws to my legs and from there to my whole body, even my head.
<Ah, yes, I see you are expecting.>
"Expec- WHAT?!" I screamed.
I struggled to get up and finally stood on my paws. The change was over now, I was an Albino.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 04:42 PM
I kept running I had to find Flame. Than I ran into an obsticle. There in front of me was a pack of Houndoom, ready to attack me. I reared up and tryed to get away...but it was no use, they had begun to attack me. "Help!" I yelled.

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 04:45 PM
I felt something, a tingle at first, then fear.
Someone elses fear. *How am I getting these?*
<It's called a transmission...>
*Ah, I see.*
I ran out, just a white blur, my eyes squinted because my eyes were light sensitive and I ran to where there was a group of Houndooms, surrounding a frightened Pokemon.
I grinned. My old pack of course, they won't reccongnize me now. "HEY, JERKWADS! OVER HERE!"
They all turned and sniffed at me. They curled their lips back and snarled.
Oh yeah, they reccongnized me.

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 04:48 PM
*hearing the panic, I went outside, still anoyed at Mewtwo, he was STILL taunting me, I saw the houndooms and seeing my friend under attack, pushed the mental argument with mewtwo out of my head and proceeded to annialate all the houndoom in my rage, with the exception of shadow*

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 04:50 PM
I backed away, the Houndoom were now facing Shadow. I just had to do something. I did my Ember attack, and I started a small fire on the ground. I jump over it and ran through the Houndoom, than I reared. I stood next to Shadow, ready to fight.....

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 05:00 PM
"STOP!!!!!!!" starts to takle the hound doom!

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 05:02 PM
I joined in with Paige, but than a Houndour pounced on my back. Than one more bit me. I fell to the ground. I was hurt...really bad. Than I started to breath heavily.

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 05:03 PM
OOC:ummm, i already wiped them all out...
IC: *resumes mental argumant with mewtwo*

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 05:08 PM
No, you didnt.

The Houndoom were gone, but that just left us. With the pain I was in, I couldnt get back to my herd. My herd was also across the lake. I couldnt swim back over there. That left me with my new home. I would somehow find another of my kind. Right now I had to focuse on getting my wound healed.

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 05:17 PM
"I am your kind I can help you!"

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 05:18 PM
OOC: My mom says I have to get off for a while....

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 05:20 PM
"I am your kind I can help you!"

I said my words slowly, being careful not to waste my energy. "Ya,we can find our kind and join them, wheres Flame?"

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 05:22 PM
"I don't know!" lays down and weeps

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 05:24 PM
"He can come with us! and find someone he cares about!"

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 05:51 PM
I **** my head. "Sure, I overheard about his curse." I shudder. "Poor guy."
<I have turned you albino, and you are pregnant.>
"Well, how did I become pregnant?" I asked aloud, but then I realized, I busted my secret. "Oh crap..."
<Well, now the others know.> he taunted.
*Shut up.*

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 05:54 PM
"Well, is someone going to help me up? This bite really hurts." I said painfully.

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 05:56 PM
"I think I know a healing spell, but it's kind of rusty. It may heal over as a scab, but at least it won't be life threatening."
I lowered my head and a brilliant blue light surrounded us and soon, the wound was healed. Opening my eyes, I saw nothing of the wound was left. I guess I underestimated myself, as usual.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 06:01 PM
"Oh, Thankyou!" I ran up to Shadow and gave her a friendly nuzzle.

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 06:21 PM
I grinned. I had never been nuzzled before, even just a friendly one, and I felt all tingly. "No prob, if ever in need of healing, let me know!"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 06:24 PM
"Well, I guess I am going to be hanging around with you for a while" I said happily. And we started to walk in the forest.

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 06:26 PM
"I guess I can tell you now." I sighed. I felt regret again. "I'm gonna have...." I gulped. I hated sharing secrets, but if I have to stick with others, well, it can't hurt, can it? "Pups are on the way..." I said.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 06:27 PM
"Oh, so you arent coming?"

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 06:30 PM
*lowers head slightly* "forgive me for being a bit naive, but what's the prob with that?"

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 06:46 PM
"Sure I am!" I said indignantly, but slightly sharp. "I'm not even showing yet! Besides, they're smaller than one of my claws."
Noticing my tone, I softened it. "Even if I was close to due date, I would still go."

Flygon trainer
March 22nd, 2004, 07:10 PM
*turns pink* "umm.. that doesn't answer MY question"

asher_son_of_ash
March 23rd, 2004, 01:37 AM
Name: Asher
Looks: A normal Houndoom except for the tail ( It's longer than usual)
Personality: Friendly except when he gets an insult. I get very..MAD!! Ish also lazy.
Attacks: Flamethrower, Crunch, Hyper beam, Ice beam.
Pack/Herd: Urm..i'm a loner..got separated from my pack.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Asher was running around the feild when he spotted something on the grond to his interest. He slowly walked towards it and got spooked when he saw a tiny thing called a coin..In the human world. It was shiny gold colour. Asher took it in his mouth and then ran around the place seeing if he was fast enough to beat a racing Rapidash.
"Yup, everythings in order."He said to himself in poke/Houndoom language.

Blizzard
March 23rd, 2004, 12:08 PM
I ran and found Shadow and Volcano. "Shadow, you... are you expecting?" I went way wild with my guess. "Volcano, I gotta 'fess up. I have to fall in love with a Rapidash or a Ponyta. You and Paige aren't options because you know my secret. So it has to be another from your herd. Don't tell, or I'll be forced to live a life of horse-hating. Because if the girl finds out, I lose the bet. Mewtwo will change me to a normal Houndour, a baby one that will grow up to live a life of hatred of your clan. I doubt I have a chance, but I must try."

paige pelletier
March 23rd, 2004, 01:39 PM
"what if I started hating hound doom and lost my meory??!"

SkarmoryRider
March 23rd, 2004, 01:39 PM
I stepped up to him. "Listen, can Mewtwo ever turn his back sometimes, or can he watch you forever, 'cause I know where I can find a few Rapidash herds." I grinned. "Sorry about earlier."
I turned to the Flygon, "Well, there is no problems."

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 23rd, 2004, 02:30 PM
"Oh.......well, I can help you Flame. And Shadow you are very kind for coming with me and all. I will help you find a herd, and help you fall in love with a Rapidash or Ponyta. I will do whatever it takes......for your sake." I looked at him and gave him a friendly nuzzle.

SkarmoryRider
March 23rd, 2004, 02:43 PM
"I'll come too. Fight off any other warding enemies."
I looked over at a rock and my tail lashed out and snapped the rock down the middle.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 23rd, 2004, 02:49 PM
"The more ther merrier!" I said happily. I started to run around my 3 best friends.
"Well, we should get going now" and with that I reared and galloped into the forest.

SkarmoryRider
March 23rd, 2004, 03:03 PM
"Hey, wait!" I cried out.
I began to run after her, the trees whizzed by and braches whistled overhead. I grinned quietly to myself, this was the life before I began to expand in the middle, and then limit myself to running.
<So, you want me to make you closer to your due date?>
*What the- NO! I like it in the early months, but they'll come soon, I'll let them.*
<Fine, but if you don't want to relieve you...>
*Believe me, I'm quite FINE.*
Suddenly, something whistled by my head and struck the tree. I turned around. There were men riding on Rapidash, tranqualizers and arrows drawn. "AMBUSH!" I screamed and my legs pumped until I caught up with Volcano. "Rapidash... Men... Tranquilizers!" I panted.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 23rd, 2004, 03:10 PM
I stopped, wide eyes. I stared at Shadow, my muscles tense.
"I know all about these human, they used to hunt my herd, we have to get out of here!" I reared, and ran as fast as a Ponyta could go, Shadow behind me. I heard a sound of hooves behind us. "Keep going!" I yelled to Shadow. I ran up to the Rapidash and men, and reared, I ran right through them. They turned around and started to chase me. I kept wondering where Paige and Flame was. *Probaly safe somewhere* I hoped. a tranqulizer landed at my foot, I whinnied and kept running. I soon came to a lake. And turned around, they had got me, but I still ran until they through ropes around me. I struggled to get free, then the rope burned, and I kept running.......

SkarmoryRider
March 23rd, 2004, 03:16 PM
Suddenly, I felt the dull thud in my shoulder of an arrow. "We got her!" "Yes!" "Finally, more Pokemon to add to our collection."
I then heard, and this terriblly worried me. "I got a Ponyta!"
I looked, and it was Volcano. "Oh no..." I muttered.
Struggling to get up, the pain in my shoulder shot through and I fell back over. "Volcano, it's no use, they are not going to give up."
The pain was overpowering, and soon, the world went black.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 23rd, 2004, 03:22 PM
I woke up in a cage. I heard some noises coming from behind me. I turned around.
There was tables and tables of food. And people were surrounding me. "To our newest parts of our collection!" I heard a man yell. I looked around me. I was in a golden cage, and I had a gold chain around my neck and ankles. Also across the room I could see Shadow, she was turned around facing the wall. I whinnied, and everyone cheered.
"Isnt she beautiful, someone said coming up to the cage?". Everyone moved away, so the man could see me. "I caught her today, she will make a fine racer" he said. I backed up, then Shadow turned around..........

SkarmoryRider
March 23rd, 2004, 03:31 PM
I looked at the other men around her and growled angerly. They were crowding around a wild animal. The pain of my shoulder throbbed and I yelped. "Hey, this one's white!"
"Never noticed that before!"
The man who told Volcano she would be a good racer came over to me. "Hmmm..." he mumbled, and chewed on his lip. "Muscle, teeth, and adittude. This one will be a Champion Fighter!"
I growled. If I was free, I'd probably rip is little mustash off and discard it like a hairball. *Dispicable....*
Then, he flipped me over and looked up and down. My growl gave way to a threatening snarl. "Ah, a female, and expecting pups too! More fighters!"
Everyone cheered about the racer and the expecting fighter. They drank something nasty.
I looked over at Volcano and whispered, "We have to find a way out of here, FAST!"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 23rd, 2004, 03:39 PM
I tryed my Ember attack. It was no use against the gold. I really wanted to get the chains of me. *And these are supposed to be pretty* I thought to myself.
Then I had a idea. I started to rear and buck. The man cam over to me. I pretended to be friendly with him.
"How would you all like to see a better picture of her?" he said, and opened up the cage and put a harness on me. Then I ripped out of his grasped and cantered over to Houndooms cage. While I was running I did my Ember attack. I started a terrible fire. People screamed as I knocked over the other gold cage and it opened up automatically. Me and Shadow ran down stairs and out the door, right pass the butler. Soon we were in the sefety of the forest. On the back of the chains on my neck and ankles there were key holes and they were evrythng proof so I would never get them of. But at least I didnt have people making plans to sit on my back.

SkarmoryRider
March 23rd, 2004, 03:46 PM
As I ran with her, I felt the golden chains clacking against my back, my shoulder now was in so much pain, I was in a living ****. I stumbled and heard the pounding of hooves behind me. "They're pursuing!" I cried and ran, with a strength I never knew I had.
After many minutes, we stopped. I panted hard. The run had made my shoulder bleed again, and the pain was agonizing. I whined and licked at the wound. "It would've been better with a tranquilizer, then I wouldn't be in this much pain."

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 23rd, 2004, 03:50 PM
I was breathing hard. The chain on my neck seemed to be choking me. "I know one thing.." I panted. "Im not going to have someone on my back for no reason."
I layed down on the ground. Eventually I got up. "I have to find Flame!," I yelled to Shadow. "Coming?"

SkarmoryRider
March 23rd, 2004, 03:54 PM
I rested slightly and jumped to my feet, the chains clacking. "Sure am!"
I bounded off into the night, no longer my neck to feel the wind, but to feel the gold on my neck, pressing on me.
*Wait a minute....* I thought. *That's it!*
I stopped and reached down to my neck and began to chew at the gold. After a minute, it snapped. "Fools gold." I snorted. "Pathetic!"
I then got the ankle chains off and felt the wind stir the fur on my neck. It was good to be free.
"Volcano, want me to get rid of those chains?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 23rd, 2004, 03:56 PM
"No thanks, we'll get them of some other time." I replied. I started to trot. "We have been in a lot of danger latly" I said. "Something gives me the feeling that they are going to be back"

Blizzard
March 23rd, 2004, 04:00 PM
I looked around for my two friends. "Shadow? Volcano?"

"Hey, there he is!" I recognized that voice. It was the Rapidash herd leader.

"Get him!" cried a Ponyta. And I was being chased by the entire herd. I could see it now... killed by the same herd as my parents. Right as I gave up, I shouted, "Kill me if you must. I won't stop you."

Suddenly they all stopped. "What?" Murmurs and whispers flooded around me.

"My kind has destroyed your kind for years, perhaps centuries. I only wish you didn't have to harm my parents."

"Houndoom, no doubt?"

"Human, sir."

Everyone gasped. "So humans raised you from an egg?"

I nodded. "Something like that."

"And are you sure it was we who killed them?"

"Yes; I have no doubts."

"We apologize. We were likely chasing a Houndoom at the time..."

"And you burned my father and trampled my mother. Because they aided the Houndoom, I presume?"

The leader nodded. "Must have been. We welcome you to join us. But let me tell you one thing: harm any of my herd and I'll have you killed immediately. Understand?"

I smiled and nodded. "Why would I hurt such a beautiful Pokemon? Gratuitous violence solves nothing."

The leader looked at me oddly. "Did you suffer a concussion or something, young Houndoom?"

I shook my head. "Just an overdose of water..."

"I see. Anyway, we could use someone to defend our herd. You suit the bill quite fine."

Suddenly we were all surrounded by a pack of Houndoom. "Hey, dog! Kill the horseys and you can live. Otherwise, you go down with them."

"No."

"What, you crazy or something?"

"I just won't kill them."

"Why? You get dropped on your head or something?"

"No."

"Then what's the matter with you?"

"I just won't do it. They're too beautiful to be made a meal out of."

"Then we'll make YOU a meal!" I gulped. Cowering, I shot flames at them. But it was no good; they were part fire like me.

"What are you, stupid?" One Houndoom shouted. Then they all began giggling.

"No, I'm just not bloodthirsty like you clowns are."

"Clowns? Hey, do we look like clowns to you?"

"You're right."

"That's better."

"You're more of nutcases anyway."

"Get him! Now!"

I bravely stood guard. "Split up and run. I'll handle them." And the Rapidash and Ponyta all did as I told. Hours later, I had KO'd all but one Houndoom. It just happened to be my old Houndoom, Ember. She was just as I remembered her: cute but tough.

"Ember?" I said wearily.

"Yes..." she began, "But how would you know?"

"Think back, Ember. You belonged to a human..."

"Wait, yes..." She stepped back. "No, you can't be..."

I nodded. She giggled, and pounced on me, licking my face.

"It is you! It really is!"

But my first thought was... did Houndoom count as enemies?

SkarmoryRider
March 23rd, 2004, 04:01 PM
"Same here. Humans." I snorted. "Can't they ever learn to leave us alone?"
*Well look at Ash and his Pikachu, they were not just Trainer and Pokemon, they're BONDED!*

SkarmoryRider
March 23rd, 2004, 04:03 PM
I trotted out into the clearing. "Flame!" and then I looked at another Houndoom. "Who's that?" I asked curiously.
*Waitaminute...*
"That was my old pack!"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 23rd, 2004, 04:07 PM
I ran up beside Shadow. Then I saw a Rapidash herd. I smiled, then something caught my eye. The two Houndoom on the ground. "Flame!" I called. "I was looking for you!"
I said again my eyes sparkling. "Whos this?"

Blizzard
March 23rd, 2004, 04:08 PM
"Shadow, this is Ember... she was my Houndoom when I was human!"

"We went through so much; he left me with Officer Jenny for an hour, and we looked for hours without a trace. So Jenny set me free. But to find you as a Houndoom... that's just insane." Ember nodded to Shadow. "Wait a minute... Shadow, right? Just why did they kick you out of the pack?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 23rd, 2004, 04:11 PM
"Cool.....well uhhhhhh......I see you found a herd Flame. And ummmmmmm I dont think she will be allowed to stay. Ponyta and Rapidash are very cautious and will get nervous around to Houndoom". I stepped back as far as I could go.

SkarmoryRider
March 23rd, 2004, 04:13 PM
"Well..." I looked down. I hated sharing secrets, but since I'm not in the pack, I could break the rules. "Ember was already in the pack when I was around. Some prissy Houndoom thought she could pick a fight with some of the others." I growled. "She chose me as her little target of her lifetime. She picked on me, attacked me, even, even made lies about me..."
I swiped at the ground with my paw. "Well, she decided to fight me, and so the games began. We fought, long and hard. I beat her, but she claims I was cheating and just as the others turn to kick my butt, I give her the whiplash." I stared at my tail. "Of course, without meaning to, I killed her. The pack turned on me and try as I might to tell them it was an accident, they beat me, chased me out."
I growled and shots of flame sparked out of my mouth. "It was because of stupidity, anger, and power that got me out of the pack."

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 23rd, 2004, 04:16 PM
The buckles on my ankles began to feel looser, I stepped back behind Shadow. I was face to face with a wild Houndoom I hardly knew. Suddenly I felt smaller then I ever was. All the Rapidash and Ponyta were way bigger then me. And I was really nervous around this stranger Houndoom.

SkarmoryRider
March 23rd, 2004, 04:18 PM
I looked at Volcano. "I'm a little nervous too. Especially around the Rapidash herd, they look ready to attack me."

Blizzard
March 23rd, 2004, 04:18 PM
Mewtwo appeared. ~You blabbed and therefore you fail.~

"But, she loved me before you changed me. Therefore she loved me before she found out my secret."

~I suppose you're right. You succeed, and therefore I will change you back.~

I shook my head. "I'll stay a Houndoom. Just don't warp my brain."

~Very well. Just be careful where life takes you.~ And with that he disappeared.

I nodded to Volcano. "Looks like Ember was good enough. Though I'd be honored to stay in your herd, Volcano."

SkarmoryRider
March 23rd, 2004, 04:20 PM
I looked at the others and sighed. "Best be going home. No one needs me now, that they have a home."
I sighed, feeling my heart drop down like a stone, and so I turned and walked off.

Blizzard
March 23rd, 2004, 04:22 PM
"Shadow, don't go. I'll see if you can stay with the herd."

Suddenly the herd leader appeared. "They can, if they promise not to harm us. Do you promise?"

SkarmoryRider
March 23rd, 2004, 04:26 PM
"I can?" I grinned. "I promise, besides, I don't like horse meat. I'd rather eat other things than you guys."
I ran back over and my tail lashed excitedly.

paige pelletier
March 23rd, 2004, 04:28 PM
"oh thank you great kind leader! THANKYOU!"

Blizzard
March 23rd, 2004, 04:30 PM
"Well, do you promise?" He looked at Ember.

She nodded. "I promise."

"Then it's fine. Keep in mind it will take a bit for the others to get used to having 3 Houndoom in the herd."

SkarmoryRider
March 23rd, 2004, 04:31 PM
I smiled. Finally, I have a home to look forward to.
<Let me expand you slightly.>
I felt a kick and I saw my belly extend slightly. "Oh man...." I groaned. Mewtwo, speeding things up.
*Cut it out!*

paige pelletier
March 23rd, 2004, 04:32 PM
"huh? um shadow whats with your bellie??!!"

SkarmoryRider
March 23rd, 2004, 04:35 PM
I blushed, embarrased. "It's called a speed-up."
*Curse you....*
There was laughter, not taunting, but I think seeing my expression when asked about my belly.

paige pelletier
March 23rd, 2004, 05:02 PM
Mewtwo: would you like something gave her wings "EEEEK" but I don't like hights!

Blizzard
March 23rd, 2004, 05:05 PM
"This is quite a day... only 24 hours as a Houndoom and I'm already happy!"

Flygon trainer
March 23rd, 2004, 05:07 PM
*flies over, and nearly gets kicked by a rapidash* "dang, I'm not trying to hurt you!"

SkarmoryRider
March 23rd, 2004, 05:16 PM
"Hey Flame, are we all being spoken to by Mewtwo?" I stared at my belly. "Because if we all are, then why am I hearing voices in my head?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 23rd, 2004, 05:22 PM
I started to walk away. I felt smaller, and for some reason hurt. I kept thinking maybe it was becasue of the buckles the golden buckles on my ankles. I really didnt want to be part of the herd I finally realised.

paige pelletier
March 23rd, 2004, 05:28 PM
"why do I have wings?!" looks nervus

Flygon trainer
March 23rd, 2004, 05:31 PM
"because, this is mewtwo's idea of a seiriously bad joke" I muttered, flapping out of range of the rapidash

<yes, but if you think that's bad, just wait until you see what I'm thinking of for you> the voice in the back of my head taunted

"oh crud" I thought to myself

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 23rd, 2004, 05:46 PM
I walked in the forest. When I was in very far, I heard a voice.
"You feel you dont belong" it said
"No" I replied out loud nerously
The voice laughed
"I see all" he said
"I guess I feel that way" I replied, there was no way I could escape his power.
"I can turn you into a different pokemon", the voice said
"I will think about" it I said
"Somethings coming for you" the voice said before it left
I heard a sound in the bush. Than from behind me I heard a Rapidash.
"There she is!" a human voice called.
Then I was captured, by the humans.

Flygon trainer
March 23rd, 2004, 05:58 PM
Knowing that, judging by the way mewtwo was talking to me, my life probably wasn't going to be that long, I attacked the humans and freed volcano, not caring wether I was hurt or not. As it was, I had nasty injuries all over my body after I had chased them off.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 23rd, 2004, 06:02 PM
I was breathing heavily. I was scared. I just layed there, I lost hope over nothing. I didnt move. The chain on my neck and the buckles on my ankles seemed looser still, I felt helpless.

Flygon trainer
March 23rd, 2004, 06:08 PM
*carefully biting the chains off, I said shakilly " mewtwo's playing mind games with you too isn't he?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 23rd, 2004, 06:11 PM
"The chains dont come of, thanks for trying though."
I didnt answer her question about Mewtwo.

Flygon trainer
March 23rd, 2004, 06:18 PM
Opening my wings, I flap up and watch for danger. Meanwile, the taunting is getting worse
<I know ALL of your secreats>

"shut up" I thought to myself
OOC: in this post, everthing in " " is me thinking to myself

<I know all about your trainer>
"what trainer!"

<the one that cared so much about you that she was willing to let you join the flock>

"I don't know what your talking about"

<don't you?>

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 23rd, 2004, 06:21 PM
In my mind Mewtwo was fighting with me. Then he did something against my will.....
There was a light, and I was changed into a Houndoom.

I could feel my teeth on my mouth, I was wide eyed. I didny know what to do. I had a scar across one eye.
"See what happens when you fight with me?" Mewtwo laughed.

Flygon trainer
March 23rd, 2004, 06:29 PM
looking down, and noticing thre change, I flew down and asked, "what happened? or may I assume it's mewtwo?"

<Yes you may. and, I assure you, I've got planed something even worse for you. something involving someone you love>

"I've won these mental battles with kyogre,groudon, and Latios. what makes you think you can break me?" I thought to myself

<none of them used the one who raised you from a baby to break you>

asher_son_of_ash
March 24th, 2004, 01:36 AM
OOC:Mewtwo attack?- -;; I'm stupid.

IC: Suddenly a voice came into his head. "You.."
"Me?"I thought.
"Yes you..."

Asher just shrugged off the voice as though it wasn't there.

paige pelletier
March 24th, 2004, 03:43 AM
"mewtwo why do you do this?!"
"because it's fun I know changes paige into a tangula!"

Flygon trainer
March 24th, 2004, 04:22 AM
flapping down I said, "gang....I've been keeping too many secreats from you far too long, and now I need help. You see....I, at one point, was a trainer's pokemon, and I still love her. Mewtwo, I belive, is going to do something really bad to her in order to break my spirit. I don't know why though."

Crying, I flapped away slightly saying quietly, "I just haven't been a good friend"

paige pelletier
March 24th, 2004, 01:22 PM
Paige sreams!!!!!!!!! what why a TANGULA?!

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 24th, 2004, 02:04 PM
"I will help you! I just want to be my normal self again!"

"Only if you can be able to love someone" the voice said in my head.
I growled.....for the first time in my life
"If not, you will stay a Houndoom forever, and hate everyone around you" the voice said.
"MEWTWO!" I screamed in my head.

Flygon trainer
March 24th, 2004, 02:09 PM
<so, turning to your friends? how pathetic. I thought you were stronger than that>

"friendship can counquor anything!" I said aloud. Turning my attention to paige and volcano, I hissed, "mewtwo needs to be taught a lesson. There is NO reason he should be able to throw other people's lives upside down"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 24th, 2004, 02:14 PM
"Its going to take me along time to love someone at this age! These buckles are still on my legs, at least someone who knows me will know who I am!"

paige pelletier
March 24th, 2004, 02:14 PM
"I am a tangula I was a fire type how upside down can I get?!"
Mewtwo: you have to find love too!

Flygon trainer
March 24th, 2004, 02:16 PM
"dang, if that's happining to you and mewtwo says something worse is going to happen to me... I fear for my sanity"

paige pelletier
March 24th, 2004, 02:21 PM
"hey I kinda like being a tangula it is funny!"

Flygon trainer
March 24th, 2004, 02:26 PM
"not to mention being the only pure grass type that existed 3 years ago" I muttered, still upset at Mewtwo

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 24th, 2004, 02:27 PM
"This is know time to laugh Paige!" I snapped. "Im...Im.....sorry. I am just really upset fight now...I didnt mean it....well I kind of did.....but"

Flygon trainer
March 24th, 2004, 02:30 PM
<ready for your punishment?>

"no, not really" I thought to myself

<too bad. I have your trainer, deep in my lair. if you really care for her, come and get her>

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 24th, 2004, 02:36 PM
I saw the look on her face. I raced over to her. "Whats wrong?" I asked

Flygon trainer
March 24th, 2004, 02:39 PM
*I fainted in mid air and collapsed*

OOC: Flygons have expressions?

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 24th, 2004, 03:13 PM
I tryed to wake her but it was no use...........

paige pelletier
March 24th, 2004, 03:14 PM
"oh my gosh are you ok??!!"

Flygon trainer
March 24th, 2004, 03:27 PM
waking up slightly, I whispered "no way, this can't be happening... not to HER of all people"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 24th, 2004, 03:28 PM
I growled. "Mewtwo, what have you done!"

Flygon trainer
March 24th, 2004, 03:33 PM
" a lot worse than you could ever imagine this time.. doing who knows what to the only person I could have ever loved...."

paige pelletier
March 24th, 2004, 03:34 PM
"who? I will help you ok?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 24th, 2004, 03:37 PM
"Her old trainer! We have to stop him! I only have 4 days to love someone!"

Flygon trainer
March 24th, 2004, 03:39 PM
I said to myself in barly a whisper "you'll regret this mewtwo. even if I'm no longer her pokemon, we are still bonded"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 24th, 2004, 03:40 PM
Beside her I whispered,"Your impossible, you are going to pay for this!"

paige pelletier
March 24th, 2004, 03:40 PM
"we have to get that creep! oh and what about treeco it is an only grass type!"

Flygon trainer
March 24th, 2004, 03:43 PM
"three years ago, treeko hadn't been discovered... then again, neither had flygon.. anyway... as soon as I fell the wavelength of my trainer, we'll know where to go"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 24th, 2004, 03:51 PM
"Okay, how long do you think it will take?"

Flygon trainer
March 24th, 2004, 03:54 PM
"already got it.. and how predictable... he's taken her to the Ceruleun cave

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 24th, 2004, 03:57 PM
"And how far away is that! I have to change back into a Ponyta!"

Flygon trainer
March 24th, 2004, 03:59 PM
"flying? none running? about a week.. I'll fly you there" *picks up volcano and paige and flies to cerulean city*

SkarmoryRider
March 24th, 2004, 04:05 PM
I watch as he picks the other two up and I run after him and jump, suddenly, feeling an itchiness on my back and then when I turned, there were WINGS! Wings of feathers. *Mewtwo, did you do this?*
<Um... no.>
*Sad excuse of... you're taunting my friends, you're taunting me by making me farther along into the pregnancy and look, where the **** are you?*
I flapped my wings. "Hello!"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 24th, 2004, 04:05 PM
"I have to be there and back in 4 days!"

SkarmoryRider
March 24th, 2004, 04:08 PM
"Jeez, talk about a time limit. Mewtwo, show yourself!"
<Why should I?>
I felt my belly stretch slightly. *CUT IT OUT!* and I thrashed in midair. My tail whipped around, fortunatly not hitting the others. "LET ME GO!!!"
<Why? So you can escape? I don't think so.>

Flygon trainer
March 24th, 2004, 04:08 PM
*flies over to the entrance of the cave* "hey shadow! More really bad jokes from mewtwo?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 24th, 2004, 04:11 PM
I jumped down from Eclipses back, and jumped on Mewtwo. "Change me back now!"
I yelled. "Never!" he yelled

SkarmoryRider
March 24th, 2004, 04:12 PM
"What do you think?"
I was seriously not in a good mood. First of all, I'm now farther along in the pregnancy, and now, he's making me have convulsions in the air. *LET ME GO!!!!! I MEAN IT! IF I SEE YOU, I SWEAR I WILL CUT YOU-*
<Cut me what?> and he automatically let me go.
It took me by surprise and then, I fell. ~Ohgodohgodohgod!~ I thought. ~HELP MEEEEEE!!!~

SkarmoryRider
March 24th, 2004, 04:12 PM
((I don't think he's showing himself yet...))

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 24th, 2004, 04:14 PM
I jumped infront of Shadow...
"Shadow, its me....Volcano. Mewtwo changed me into a Houndoom. I have to love someone in 4 days or I will hate everyone around me!