PDA

View Full Version : Whats your fav. Rock/Metal band?

Rated R Superstar
March 21st, 2004, 11:04 AM
I have many....like Drowning Pool,or Blink 182.....

Cherrim
March 23rd, 2004, 06:00 PM
Bands? Blink 182, Billy Talent, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Sum 41, Brand New, 3 Doors Down, Three Days Grace, Smashing Pumpkins, Treble Charger, Nirvana, White Stripes, The Offspring, AFI, Simple Plan, Moist, and... that's just from the top of my head. I'm missing a lot. <_<;

x_X Some of them have disbanded (or other things...), but I still love the music. =P

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 23rd, 2004, 06:18 PM
I like Simple Plan and Sum41.

Geometric-sama
March 24th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Here's a few: Good Charlotte (of course), Simple Plan, Evanescence, Blink 182, Linkin Park, Staind, The Living End, Matchbox Twenty, The All-American Rejects... you want more? I can supply more XD.

RaVen
March 28th, 2004, 06:33 PM
i have too many to count, but i'll just name a "few": korn (prolly my favorite), system of a down, godsmack, disturbed, icp, drowning pool, goldfinger, flogging molly, yellowcard, blink182, staind, mushroomhead, slipknot, marilyn manson, sublime (which doesn't fit in with the rest lol), twizted, ill nino, static x, and evanesscence is in there too. that's all i can think of.

Scyther5
March 28th, 2004, 06:56 PM
To name a few...
Taking Back Sunday, Blink, LP, LimpBizkit,Nirvanna,AFI,and Greenday

Thats just a few^

Starlover Inc.
April 12th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Tool.

But I like lots of metal bands. :embarrass

Greed
April 12th, 2004, 05:48 PM
Ho ho! I am a fanatic of rock/metal bands! Here are mines..

Linkin Park
Evanescence
Good Charlotte
Limp Bizkit
Godsmack
Sum 41
And who can forget? Blink 182

*dies*

DragonTrainer
April 12th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Have we seem to have forgotten about classic rock? Yes, you must remember of the classic rock, Zepplin and all of them
I just like two bands pretty much: Led Zeppelin and Linkin Park. I'm mostly into the classic 70's rock, but Linkin Park is an exception ;)

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Scyther5
April 12th, 2004, 06:55 PM
Hmm rock/metal( i changed my fave i still like the ones i listed above though)
well my top 3 are(no order)
1.Story of the Year
2.Taking back Sunday
3. Greenday

Remember i posted other ones i like before too! These are just an update

Wing Zero
April 12th, 2004, 06:59 PM
led zepplin, AC/DC, the who! man who could forget those!? those bands are definately my favorite alongside HENDRIX BABY!

Tumble_weed
April 13th, 2004, 08:44 AM
i only have a few (thousand) favorite bands (http://www.angelfire.com/games4/thecave/bandslist.txt)

kill.harp
April 13th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Is that all? I'd expect you'd have more. Basically, like most people, too many to name, since my favorite bands are of the rock category. But that list is a decent filter...

//mew\\
April 13th, 2004, 11:21 AM
Slipknot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxas
April 17th, 2004, 05:52 AM
Oro? umm......

Guns n' Roses
Linkin Park
Nirvana
Puddle of Mud
Metallica
Queen
Queens of the Stone Age
Led Zepplin
The Doors
Evanescense
Blink 182
Sum 41
AFI
System of a Down
Staind
Godsmack
Yellowcard
Matchbox Twenty
White Stripes
The Darkness
The Offspring

umm.....Oro? there's alot more.....but i guess thats a pretty big list.....maybe....maybe not....Oro?