PDA

View Full Version : Dive Into The Heart

Roxas
January 28th, 2006, 01:04 PM
So...Just a group for true fans of the Kingdom Hearts series to talk about anything that has to do with the series.

Leader
Roxas

Members
Cute Inuyasha-kun
Aoriaku
Arcanine

So...To start this off...Roxas is hot XD

Soul Eater
January 28th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Sora is hotter. ;P

I love Kairi though. She is so cool...I might have her as my theme sometime. ^_^

and I'll join this ;3

Roxas
January 28th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Kairi...Kairi is so hot in Kingdom Hearts II XD

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/KairiKH2/OpeningKairi2.jpg

Look at it! LOOK AT IT! Look at that hotness XD

usami
January 28th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Mm, well I'm not much of a fan of Kairi. :O
But I will admit that she does look really good there.
And omg where did they get such a good quality version of the opening video? ._.

Roxas
January 28th, 2006, 06:15 PM
I have no clue. I want that super high quality video ;; Same goes for Deep Dive. I always see these huge high quality pictures like that picy of Kairi I posts. And I always looked for the video with that much quality. It doesnt exist :O However...I have a really high quality video ofthe intro. Not as good as the one in the picture, though. But it's almost there. 82 MB :O

Want me to upload it for you?

[Off Topic Even Though On Topic]Ever noticed that the whole series started because of Sora looking for Kairi, and yet she's barely in any of the games?[/Off Topic Even Though On Topic]

EDIT: Here's a screenshot I made of my video. Compare and contrast!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Kenshin11212/Kairi.jpg

usami
January 28th, 2006, 06:32 PM
I have no clue. I want that super high quality video ;; Same goes for Deep Dive. I always see these huge high quality pictures like that picy of Kairi I posts. And I always looked for the video with that much quality. It doesnt exist :O However...I have a really high quality video ofthe intro. Not as good as the one in the picture, though. But it's almost there. 82 MB :O

Want me to upload it for you?

[Off Topic Even Though On Topic]Ever noticed that the whole series started because of Sora looking for Kairi, and yet she's barely in any of the games?[/Off Topic Even Though On Topic]

EDIT: Here's a screenshot I made of my video. Compare and contrast!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Kenshin11212/Kairi.jpg I have the 82MB one :D, I just downloaded it from KHU in hopes it would be the one up there. :<
Since it said *DVD Quality*. D:

And yeah, that is weird. oO
I mean I can understand her not being in the first game all that much, but they could have done a little more with her, even in CoM. Haven't played II though, so I don't know about that one. ;;

Roxas
January 28th, 2006, 06:39 PM
In CoM, she was in like only 2 scenes or something XD

Arcanine
January 28th, 2006, 07:43 PM
I'm joining since I'm a member of the group. XD

Kairi looks hot in KHII. I mean in KH she was...... but in KHII she's hot. XD
I can't wait for KHII to come out, maybe now the 30th is really when it'll come out.

Roxas
January 29th, 2006, 07:48 AM
Ewie. Ugly Andy XD

Didnt they said that it was gonna be the 1st? And now it's gonna be the 30th? Dude, it's never gonna come out over here. Me and my friend talk about it all the time and say that it's gonna come out when we're old men n' stuff.

Commercial: After 50 years of waiting, Kingdom Hearts II is finally coming to the US for the Playstation Extreme!

My son: Pops, can you get me a new game?
Me: Well what it is called?
My son: It's called Kingdom Hearts II. It comes out on Thursday.
Me: Kingdom Hearts II?! That sh*t still didnt come out yet?

XD

Soul Eater
January 29th, 2006, 07:53 AM
I'm joining since I'm a member of the group. XD

Kairi looks hot in KHII. I mean in KH she was...... but in KHII she's hot. XD
I can't wait for KHII to come out, maybe now the 30th is really when it'll come out.

Hi uncle Andy. ;D

I like Kairi though because i love her clothes.

usami
January 29th, 2006, 02:52 PM
Well, in all fairness there has never been an official release date. :O
So March 30 still may not be the actual release date... though I hope it is, this is getting rediculous. ..;

I like Kairi though because i love her clothes. Such a great reason there, Kimi. :P

Roxas
January 29th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Who is your favorite character out of the series?

I bet you'll never guess mine!

Roxas

midnightmyuu
February 8th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Can I join? Me luv khcom & kh1!!

Tapioca
February 18th, 2006, 08:48 AM
Im a member here to so...yeah ^^" hi!

midnightmyuu
February 21st, 2006, 12:24 PM
Well, by my butter and biscuits, hooray! *rap beat* Word.

Akio123
February 21st, 2006, 05:04 PM
May I join, I love Kingdom Hearts.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
February 28th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Roxas has been booted. I might probably apply for the leadership or something soon. And welcome Akio. ^_^

Chuchino
February 28th, 2006, 06:54 PM
May I join? Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game/manga/story in the world *__* I adore it.

One of my favorite characters is Riku. Not just because he's hot, but because his personality is horribly complex and I love confusing characters. Sora is tied for first place with him, and Roxas is a close second.

My fave girl is Namine. She is awesome. And beautiful, too.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 1st, 2006, 02:32 AM
May I join? Kingdom Hearts is my favorite game/manga/story in the world *__* I adore it.

One of my favorite characters is Riku. Not just because he's hot, but because his personality is horribly complex and I love confusing characters. Sora is tied for first place with him, and Roxas is a close second.

My fave girl is Namine. She is awesome. And beautiful, too.
Namine is cute an' all, but scary at the thought of having the ability to delete your memory, and execute her perfect stuff into it. o_o;
>: Riku is an idiot. He should like, totally go dark and all that - it'd be way more awesome than having to stay in the light and all that.

Oh, and welcome Chuchino. =D

Chuchino
March 2nd, 2006, 03:07 PM
Namine is cute an' all, but scary at the thought of having the ability to delete your memory, and execute her perfect stuff into it. o_o;
>: Riku is an idiot. He should like, totally go dark and all that - it'd be way more awesome than having to stay in the light and all that.

Thank you~!

That's why I like Namine <3 She's pretty and scary, like the witches in the old Disney movies >=D

Riku is totally awesome *poke*

His whole 'dawn' thing was redeeming, I think. Using 'darkness' for good isn't the most original idea ever, but at least it shows he's still got.. er.. a heart or something. XP I can't wait for KH2 to see what happened to the little twerp.

Sora is just as awesome as Riku and Namine, btw. I don't see why people think he's a wimp.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 2nd, 2006, 09:35 PM
Thank you~!

That's why I like Namine <3 She's pretty and scary, like the witches in the old Disney movies >=D

Riku is totally awesome *poke*

His whole 'dawn' thing was redeeming, I think. Using 'darkness' for good isn't the most original idea ever, but at least it shows he's still got.. er.. a heart or something. XP I can't wait for KH2 to see what happened to the little twerp.

Sora is just as awesome as Riku and Namine, btw. I don't see why people think he's a wimp.
XD After all, KH is a mixture of anime and Disney things..

Meh, maybe its 'cause Sora has a girl's name?

Chuchino
March 3rd, 2006, 02:20 PM
XD After all, KH is a mixture of anime and Disney things..

Meh, maybe its 'cause Sora has a girl's name?

Sora isn't a girl's name. It can be used for either a boy or a girl and so can 'Riku'. It's because of Digimon, I'm sure of it!

KH was originally gonna be about Mickey Mouse at first, I think. But then Tetsuya Nomura couldn't get the permission to make a Mickey Mouse game, so he made Sora instead. Phew, good thing he did. Imagine what a KH with Mickey Mouse as the main character would be like .___. That's why Sora wears clothes the same color as Mickey. Red pants, yellow shoes, white gloves ect.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 4th, 2006, 01:20 AM
Sora isn't a girl's name. It can be used for either a boy or a girl and so can 'Riku'. It's because of Digimon, I'm sure of it!

KH was originally gonna be about Mickey Mouse at first, I think. But then Tetsuya Nomura couldn't get the permission to make a Mickey Mouse game, so he made Sora instead. Phew, good thing he did. Imagine what a KH with Mickey Mouse as the main character would be like .___. That's why Sora wears clothes the same color as Mickey. Red pants, yellow shoes, white gloves ect.
Yup. Its Digimon. Yeah sure, blame it. >:

Its unimaginable that Mickey would run around completely anime-ated, and slash with uuber cool weapons and slice with a keyblade and still have a guy's voice instead of a mouse's.
I wonder one thing though. Why the heck does Sora, Riku, Namine and Kairi get drawn as being way older than they are in the games?

Chuchino
March 4th, 2006, 01:10 PM
Yup. Its Digimon. Yeah sure, blame it. >:

Its unimaginable that Mickey would run around completely anime-ated, and slash with uuber cool weapons and slice with a keyblade and still have a guy's voice instead of a mouse's.
I wonder one thing though. Why the heck does Sora, Riku, Namine and Kairi get drawn as being way older than they are in the games?

Yeah, I'll blame Digimon =3

Err.. Maybe Tetsuya Nomura doesn't know what real teenagers look like? I always thought Sora looked about 14-15 in his pictures.. Riku doesn't though. And Namine is supposed to be 14-15? I don't know. I guess no one will ever know unless they ask Nomura or his graphics people.

I find it disturbing how large Donald and Goofy are in the cinematic graphics.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 5th, 2006, 01:35 AM
Its confusing. The KH1.5 graphics made the lot look like 9 year olds, especially in the cutscene movies. And then I notice the Opening Screens, where they have Riku and Sora looking like they're as old as 17 or something.

Donald's voice shouldn't be what it is. I really want to hear how hilarious it sounds while he speaks in Japanese.

Chuchino
March 5th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Its confusing. The KH1.5 graphics made the lot look like 9 year olds, especially in the cutscene movies. And then I notice the Opening Screens, where they have Riku and Sora looking like they're as old as 17 or something.

Donald's voice shouldn't be what it is. I really want to hear how hilarious it sounds while he speaks in Japanese.

Yeah, that's what I've always wondered, too. I heard that in Japan, the guy who does Donald also does Mushu, Stitch, Genie, Beast, and a couple other people, which convinces me that he must sound pretty darn weird. And what about Goofy? Does he go "gawrsh!" and "A-hyuck!" in the Japanese version?

I like Sora's Japanese voice, though. He's very well done.

The graphics are really inconsistant sometimes. Like, if you look at Riku's head, and then look down to his arms, you'll see how different they are.

And he looks like a football player in the opening of KH2. I haven't dared watch anything else from KH2, though. I promised myself I'd wait until I got the game and learn everything for myself, even if it means I'm not as educated on the game as other people XP

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 6th, 2006, 01:08 AM
._. Donald's voice caster is well paid then. Meh, maybe they DO have Goofy with his goofy-lines. Its classics, I don't think they'll remove that.

I wonder if they'll actually have these people like .. grow up, as the story continues. I'm hoping KH2 won't be the end of the series.
I'm also hoping KH won't go on as long as FF.

>.< No more. I already know too much about 2.

Chuchino
March 6th, 2006, 06:34 PM
._. Donald's voice caster is well paid then. Meh, maybe they DO have Goofy with his goofy-lines. Its classics, I don't think they'll remove that.

I wonder if they'll actually have these people like .. grow up, as the story continues. I'm hoping KH2 won't be the end of the series.
I'm also hoping KH won't go on as long as FF.

>.< No more. I already know too much about 2.

Oops, sorry ><

Naw, it won't go on forever like the FFs. Mr Nomura said it would be a Trilogy, I'm pretty sure. Plus, the FFs always create new characters to use each time, so they wouldn't be able to do the same with KH.

Yeah, I s'pose you're right about Goofy. But I just can't imagine this Japanese Goofy going "Blah blah blah GARWSH!" or " A-HYUCK!". It's an odd concept o_o

Since they've had a level for practically everything Disney already, do you think they'll have a... Jungle Book level in the next game?! Or The Incredibles?! *imagines Sora in a superhero costume*

They come up with some strange levels for that game.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 7th, 2006, 03:27 AM
Trilogy? Heh, its already a trilogy ~ 1, 1.5 (Chain of Memories), 2 ~ but if you don't count 1.5.. I wonder if there'll be a 2.5 with this too.
"Watashi no baka, gawrsh.." Doesn't sound too stupid .. does it? =3
You can expect the newest of Disney characters in the next game or even this one. They won't put Sora in an Incredibles Suit hopefully, 'cause he's too .. cool .. to be in something as red as that.

Chuchino
March 7th, 2006, 08:40 PM
Trilogy? Heh, its already a trilogy ~ 1, 1.5 (Chain of Memories), 2 ~ but if you don't count 1.5.. I wonder if there'll be a 2.5 with this too.
"Watashi no baka, gawrsh.." Doesn't sound too stupid .. does it? =3
You can expect the newest of Disney characters in the next game or even this one. They won't put Sora in an Incredibles Suit hopefully, 'cause he's too .. cool .. to be in something as red as that.

A Trilogy if you count COM. But Tetsuya Nomura already said in an interview that he and his crew are already preparing for a third game or something like that, so I'm pretty sure there'll be a third game.

I'd LOVE another COM type game to fill in the time between 2 and 3, even though I haven't played 2 yet *__*

" Ima doko dakke, a-hyuck!" Yeah, that doesn't sound TOO weird, but it's still funny!

Imagine Sora in a superhero mask and cape! So awesome!

j/k You're right. He's far too cool to be reduced to such a thing. I hope they have a Sleeping Beauty level sometime in the games. I'd SO love to smash into Maleficant's castle and the thorns and stuff!! But then Maleficant would have to return.. Darn it =/

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 8th, 2006, 01:50 AM
Never believe Tetsuya, or any game makers. They're not reliable enough to believe.

Whoa NO! >.< You'll see that Sora has to kiss the Beauty Person to wake her up, and then Kairi appears from nowhere and bashes the crap out of the poor kid.

Chuchino
March 13th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Never believe Tetsuya, or any game makers. They're not reliable enough to believe.

Whoa NO! >.< You'll see that Sora has to kiss the Beauty Person to wake her up, and then Kairi appears from nowhere and bashes the crap out of the poor kid.

But who would I believe if I didn't believe them? X__x I'm sure Nomura's telling the truth, knowing how serious he is about those games!

Naw, Sora would hafta help Mr Prince dude get to the castle and the he wouldn't have to kiss her =D And then Kairi would be a happy little clam on the destiny islands waiting to share a paopu with Sora and stuff.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 14th, 2006, 04:29 AM
>.< When you've played as many games and have waited for them as long as me .. you'll know not to trust anyone. How long have you been playing anyway? o.o;

;p Riiight. You don't know what the writers'll come up with though. I wonder if this level is already there in KH2..

Chuchino
March 15th, 2006, 03:51 PM
>.< When you've played as many games and have waited for them as long as me .. you'll know not to trust anyone. How long have you been playing anyway? o.o;

;p Riiight. You don't know what the writers'll come up with though. I wonder if this level is already there in KH2..

I've been playing video games since I was about.. 10 or 11, so about 3 or 4 years. But I've been playing KH since Christmas 2004! ^.^ I guess you could say I'm.. new to gaming, by most gaming standards? I dunno!

Well, from what I've seen of Tetsuya Nomura (and I'm sure this isn't true about ALL video game creators/producers), when he says something about the game, it usually happens. He hasn't lied yet, I don't think =] Of course.. I don't take what he says as an absolute truth.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 16th, 2006, 02:18 AM
Eh, nah .. I'm playing since around then too. You're not THAT new.

>.< Lets wait and watch and all that, shall we? I'd rather like KH to be a huge series, means more games for me to play. ^_^

Chuchino
March 16th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Yeah, I hope they make alot of games T_T It'd be SUCH a letdown if it ended too quickly.

You've been playing as long as I have?!?! No way. Gee, I guess you've just played ALOT more then me and/or are a superior gamer all around, seeing how much you know about games and stuff. Seriously, that's rather surprising. I'm jealous =D

I guess I'd be new compared to the video-game wizards who play games all day every day for years and years who're like thirty-something. I always thought being a video-game tester would be COOL.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 17th, 2006, 12:10 AM
Right. I wonder when the final Final Fantasy game will come out ..

Well, I've played tons of games .. and well .. I usually play games thoroughly, whenever I get the chance. So well, I'm nothing superior. Irony: read Max's username!
Eh, and those people are psychotic. o_o; Good thing we're not one of them. Video game testing is a cool job too. Especially when there's a bug over a spiky ground, and you can walk straight over it without taking damage. :3

I wonder if Square'll have a Character Contest for KH2.5 or KH3.. 'cause I'll be sure to enter. =D

Chuchino
March 18th, 2006, 12:17 PM
Right. I wonder when the final Final Fantasy game will come out ..

Well, I've played tons of games .. and well .. I usually play games thoroughly, whenever I get the chance. So well, I'm nothing superior. Irony: read Max's username!
Eh, and those people are psychotic. o_o; Good thing we're not one of them. Video game testing is a cool job too. Especially when there's a bug over a spiky ground, and you can walk straight over it without taking damage. :3

I wonder if Square'll have a Character Contest for KH2.5 or KH3.. 'cause I'll be sure to enter. =D

I think Final Fantasy XII is supposed to come out in a couple of months.. I'm not sure.

You mean a character contest like Kurt Zisa won? Or something else? *clueless*

Lol, I rarely complete games 100%.. Last time I did that was with SSX3, which is super fun!

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 19th, 2006, 09:06 AM
Scary. I wonder if they'll have a character named Max .. :3

Nah, like, the spiky ground is either supposed to make you die or take damage when you step on them. But they're buggy, so neither happens - the Game Tester gets to play over spikes and all that.

I thought you finished EXE 5 .. or wait, no. < <

Chuchino
March 19th, 2006, 09:13 PM
Scary. I wonder if they'll have a character named Max .. :3

Nah, like, the spiky ground is either supposed to make you die or take damage when you step on them. But they're buggy, so neither happens - the Game Tester gets to play over spikes and all that.

I thought you finished EXE 5 .. or wait, no. < <

My friend plays online shoot 'em up games, and he can duck under the ground sometimes. It's funny, cuz he can just shoot down everyone and they can't see him.

I didn't finish EXE 5 XP But I'm trying to =D

Okay, back on topic!!!! I think Kurt Zisa is a lucky lucky person, even though his name was only given to a bonus boss. It was a cool bonus boss, though. It took me a while before I realized how to beat him x_x It took me longer to figure out how to beat Phantom, though X___X

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 19th, 2006, 10:31 PM
oO That isn't a bug .. its skills. ^^; Good luck with EXE 5 .. I have no idea if its even possible to battle Bass later on.

Sephiroth got a few bonuses too .. but I'd have liked him to get a proper part or something. Maybe in KH2?

Tapioca
March 20th, 2006, 07:30 AM

Couldnt agree with you more

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 20th, 2006, 08:36 AM
Couldnt agree with you more
Girl, that was .. one old post you quoted. But well, glad to see SOMEONE agrees. :3

Chuchino
March 20th, 2006, 02:38 PM
You're both mean TT__TT *bonks weakly* I personally think he's amusing.

oO That isn't a bug .. its skills. ^^; Good luck with EXE 5 .. I have no idea if its even possible to battle Bass later on.

Sephiroth got a few bonuses too .. but I'd have liked him to get a proper part or something. Maybe in KH2?

Oh really? I always thought it was a bug XD

Yeah, Sephiroth should be one of the main villians in the next game or something, since he's so evil and crazy =D

Soul Eater
March 20th, 2006, 03:28 PM
Does anyone here know what level you hafta be in order to beat Riku the second time at Hollow Bastion? I swear....beating him is like....well i keep dying. ;-; What is a good level to beat him at?

Chuchino
March 20th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Does anyone here know what level you hafta be in order to beat Riku the second time at Hollow Bastion? I swear....beating him is like....well i keep dying. ;-; What is a good level to beat him at?

First of all, you're avi and sig are just too gorgeous =3 (I see Sora in the sky! Cute! *huggles banner*)

Well, I don't know exactly what level you should be. I was about level 40 when I battled him. Higher then that would prolly work better. I also have some tips if you'd like them^^

Okay, so you've first gotta make sure you're fully stocked with a combination of ethers and hi-potions, plus a few elixirs, since Donald and Goofy won't be there to battle with you. Once the battle begins, cast Aero on yourself to reduce damage. If you have MP Rage or another MP ability equipped, you should have enough MP to heal yourself a few times during the battle.

About halfway through the battle, Riku'll start using a multiple-hit dashing attack. When this happens, jump up and use the Glide ability to escape it. When he stops dashing around, get near the edge of the arena, or he'll hit your with his dark column attack.

It's a good idea to also have 'Ars Arcanum' equipped, because it's really effective against him.

Oh, and don't try using magic against him (i.e. Fire, Thunder, Gravity ect.), cuz it doesn't do any damage. Combos will work in the offense, and Aero and Heal work too.

Try using a high attack Keyblade like Metal Chocobo for this battle, too!

*is done* Sorry if you didn't want any of that info =P

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 20th, 2006, 10:05 PM
> < YOU BEAT ME TO IT CHUCHINO .. I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT.
Isn't it spelled Ars Arcantum, with the T?

Chuchino
March 21st, 2006, 12:09 PM
> < YOU BEAT ME TO IT CHUCHINO .. I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT.
Isn't it spelled Ars Arcantum, with the T?

No.. I don't think it has a T in it. Just Arcanum.

What'd I beat you to? ?___?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 21st, 2006, 10:18 PM
..Right. o O;
You beat me to posting that huge strategy thing. Only that I was going to suggest using the spells a bit more, 'cause I had no idea they didn't really damage him. All along I thought they did. > >

Chuchino
March 22nd, 2006, 08:06 PM
..Right. o O;
You beat me to posting that huge strategy thing. Only that I was going to suggest using the spells a bit more, 'cause I had no idea they didn't really damage him. All along I thought they did. > >

Maybe they do.. I don't THINK they do, that's all. But either way, I'd say not to use magic attacks when you can do the same damage with your keyblade, especially since MP should be used to restore and protect ^_^

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 23rd, 2006, 09:22 AM
Maybe they do.. I don't THINK they do, that's all. But either way, I'd say not to use magic attacks when you can do the same damage with your keyblade, especially since MP should be used to restore and protect ^_^
Restore is the only thing you'd want to go with though using that strategy. 'cause protecting is not really that powerful there.

Chuchino
March 23rd, 2006, 01:24 PM
Restore is the only thing you'd want to go with though using that strategy. 'cause protecting is not really that powerful there.

Yeah.. maybe.. I just use Aero so I won't have to heal as often. Plus, if you have an MP Rage or that other one, you'll resore MP by hitting Riku or getting hit =0

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 24th, 2006, 12:35 AM
*nod nod* Meh .. I think I'll post my deck sometime soon .. Andy helped me build it, and he original deck owns. =D

Chuchino
March 24th, 2006, 04:04 PM
*nod nod* Meh .. I think I'll post my deck sometime soon .. Andy helped me build it, and he original deck owns. =D
Deck? Do you mean COM?

I have no idea what my cards where in COM.. I think I just randomly used them. It was kind of fun ^^

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 24th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Yeah, my CoM deck. Its like .. a rip off Andy's deck, his one owns so much ..

Chuchino
March 25th, 2006, 01:17 PM
It must be awesome, then =O I remember having three Cloud Strife cards for a combo, but that was it =]

Lol, we're the only ones who ever post in here, Max XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 26th, 2006, 12:02 AM
OMG, the Cloud Strife level. It is THE ultimately awesome level ever! Of course, Cloud's in it. XD

:3 We're members of the Dive Into The Heart gang, aren't we? All the other ones died.

Chuchino
March 27th, 2006, 04:36 PM
Whoot for us! We PWNZORZ!

I'm Lady Hikari, btw. The Mistress of Always on My Mind and PlanitB Remix. You can be whoever you want =D *looks around* We should get Shannon to join. Then we could be the DItH trio of l33tness! =O

I love the Cloud Combo =D It's too cool for words. Just because.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
March 27th, 2006, 10:22 PM
^^;
I'm just gonna be Max with his cool awesome sword. I wonder why Shannon never comes here, she loves KH.

Meep! 3 card Cloud'eh combo!

Chuchino
March 29th, 2006, 05:59 PM
I'll invite her here =O Then she might come!

I love Cloud. He's totally cool with his giant buster sword of doom and his wing!

I want the 3rd KH manga to come out already.. I need it.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 6th, 2006, 03:08 AM
Cloud looks so different in KH, I wish he'd look less Sephiroth'y in it. X3
|revives thread|

Chuchino
May 6th, 2006, 04:22 PM
*hugs revived thread* =D <3

They totally did it on purpose. Made him look like Sephiroth, I mean =O

And Leon looks like Riku's older brother or sumthin. It's cool.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 7th, 2006, 07:12 AM
Its like when Forte fused with RockMan and they became Forte-Cross Rock. X3 Sephy-Cross Cloud. Sounds cool.

LEON! =D He's cool, but naw, he's not THAT Riku'ish.
By the way, remember that we said Riku is Sephy's son? And Jenova might just be his grandma then? We were right. Jenova IS Sephy's mom.

Chuchino
May 7th, 2006, 12:52 PM
BLUES-FUSION THINGY IS THE COOLEST!!! Because.. In the Megaman manga it slices people up and stuff >=3 I think it does. And.. I've never seen Forte-Rock Fusion person..

I'm glad Leon changed his name to Leon instead of staying as Squall. Because.. Squall sounds like a noise a grumpy squirrel would make D= I KNOW it means a cluster of rainclouds or whatever, but it still sounds like it's a "GREEYAAAAAOOOOOOOKAAAA!!" noise o_o;;

I knew Riku was Jenova's Grandson! *does a victory dance* I KNEW IT!!!

I stick with my theory that she makes the best cookies in the Destiny Islands, of course. After all, we never get to see Riku's family and therefore we can assume Jenova is the reason Riku is so strange ;D

Not only does Leon look like Riku's older brother, but Yuffie looks like KH1 Kairi, and Sora looks like he could be Aerith and Cloud's son. It's disturbing.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 8th, 2006, 01:38 AM
X3 Forte's darkness an' ebil. You don't wanna see him.

< < I still say Squall's a better name ..

XD Jenova's an evil alien entity with a ton of evil power and female'ness. How can she make cookies? |roffles|

Sora can be .. WHA'? Aerith's kinda sorta dead by the way ..

Chuchino
May 8th, 2006, 06:27 PM
She's just as much alive as Squall is named Leon =D [/KHcanonlogic] Okay, I'm sorry for saying 'Squall' sounds like a gross squirrelly noise. It's a nice name when you take into account that it means a 'line of thunderstorms'. I just think 'to cry out raucously' or 'to utter in a strident voice' when I hear it. But it's a cool name when you think 'line of thunderstorms' ^^

*sigh* Jenova could use her alien powers to hypnotize Kairi's gramma into making cookies, then she would technically make the best cookies on the Islands. That's my logic, at least =3

Supreme Edgeboy Max
May 10th, 2006, 08:02 AM
That'd be "squeal". XD

|stares| ... Jenova's more warrior'ish than a cookie maker. o x;