PDA

View Full Version : Emblem Guild

oni flygon
January 28th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Fans of Fire Emblem are welcome into the group! Share your strategies, favorite characters, and probably your own custom sprites! See who's better: Celice or Ike, etc, etc.

Leader:
Akinari

Members:
Paul
Chairman Kaga
Kazuma
Kurosaki

Chairman Kaga
January 28th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Hah, I was going to submit this last night but I knew you were much more qualified for a leader so I waited...I'm glad you took the initiative.

Now we have two places to discuss FE on PC, wow o_o;

oni flygon
January 28th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Welcome to the group, Alan!

I don't know about the other one. It seems quite innactive. Otherwise, let's talk about FE... like comming RP that I'm so lazy to continue writing...>>

Chairman Kaga
January 28th, 2006, 03:08 PM
It did kind of die after we said everything there is to say about FE...heh. It'll come back from the grave two days before it expires like always, you can count on it.

I'm very interested in the RP. I really need to research my character before I join; otherwise I won't know what to do with him. I'm a comparative FE n00b to most of the people participating in it.

pokejungle
January 28th, 2006, 03:19 PM
There's an RP~?

I'd be pretty interested in joining. I used to roleplay a lot...then I just fell out of it...

oni flygon
January 28th, 2006, 10:54 PM
I there's only one slot left

Hartmut - Kent Colton Rogers
Roand - Digi
Durban - unoccupied
Barrigan - Chairman Kaga
Hanon - Lily
Athos - Kurosaki
Bramimond - Me
Elmine - Sykora

that, or you can be in the dragon side... =D

pokejungle
January 28th, 2006, 11:01 PM
Hmmm...could I be a Summoner on the Dragon side? >3

oni flygon
January 28th, 2006, 11:04 PM
I think this is a solid Human vs. Dragon thing. It's either you're human with a unit type or you're a dragon and you chose being either a hostile fire dragon, and introverted ice dragon, or a light dragon with a possibility of being manipulated into a dark dragon.

Chairman Kaga
January 29th, 2006, 09:40 AM
I there's only one slot left

Hartmut - Kent Colton Rogers
Roand - Digi
Durban - unoccupied
Barrigan - Chairman Kaga
Hanon - Lily
Athos - Kurosaki
Bramimond - Me
Elmine - Sykora

that, or you can be in the dragon side... =D

Poor Durban......but I'm not surprised; we both deduced that he was the most undesirable character on MSN XD

To think that I almost chose to be Elimine.....o_O We should have forced that one on Lily; she's the only girl in this after all... and I wanted Hanon XD

oni flygon
January 29th, 2006, 09:53 AM
Hanon's a girl too, Alan... XD

Chairman Kaga
January 29th, 2006, 10:01 AM
And somehow, I still want her.

Sacae > all other places in Elibe D:

This idiotic oversight of mine reminds me that I need to finish FE6 o_O

oni flygon
January 29th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Ah, yes. If my computer isn't so crappy and I get that patch for FE6, I would've played it all through...>>

Chairman Kaga
January 29th, 2006, 03:04 PM
I own the patch, rom, etc; I can try to attatch it to an email and send it to you if you want...provided each file is 10 MB or less; I'm not so sure x_x

oni flygon
January 29th, 2006, 03:07 PM
It's not that... my computer is crappy and it plays the roms slowly...>>

Chairman Kaga
January 29th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Ah, that sucks.....at least you still know more about it than most people who play the game many times over x_x

pokejungle
January 29th, 2006, 05:30 PM
What class is Durban? O_o

I'll probably just be him~

oni flygon
January 29th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Durban's a berserker. He's the one who wields armads.

Chairman Kaga
January 29th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Believe me; doom-bringing, dragon-hunting, flesh-biting and skull-breaking have their advantages, but I can imagine it getting old after some time XD

pokejungle
January 29th, 2006, 08:07 PM
I'd like to be Durban than ;D

...I'll just pretend I can whoop Hector D:

Chairman Kaga
January 30th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Psst...Niko-san...perchance did you mean Scouring instead of Scourging in the RP title?

Just.....trying to help, forgive me if it was intentional XD

Very detailed write-up, too...I'm definitely going to have to read all of that two or three times before posting >P

oni flygon
January 30th, 2006, 05:06 PM
It's a nasty typo, alright... maybe you can fix the title... =D

Chairman Kaga
January 30th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Alright then, I'll get on it......sorry for the long delay from me getting off at an inopportune time XD

digi-kun
January 31st, 2006, 10:00 PM
ah only problem is starting the actual RP...no one seems to want to post there...and we do need underlings...and dragons...since most of the RPers for FE are the heroes...and we're all split apart...so i'd say we all (with some exceptions) start off with our own militia, then build up ranks that way...or something...ah meh...

Starting Points: (Where i think they would anyways)
Hartmut - Currently either roaming mercenary or already as a merc. in the army
Roland - Either hanging around w/ Hartmut or also roaming/military separately
Durban - Probably somewhere off in the middle of nowhere fighting XD
Barrigan - Most likely somewhere near the castle since he's a knight
Hanon - Tending her tribe, or what's left of it...
Athos - More than likely in the village in the middle of the (Nabata?) Desert
Bramimond - Hmm...from the info, reading a book somewhere...perhaps in the same city as athos
Elmine - Probably a Church

I find it amusing though...Nabata Desert and the Dragon Gate is in the southern area as i recall and the Dragon Temple is there too in Bern

Chairman Kaga
February 4th, 2006, 06:40 PM
I just think that not everyone even knows it's up yet.......mass PM to the invite-only people? If we don't start it, it'll never get any publicity, so we need to get them into gear x_x

Zelos
February 5th, 2006, 09:29 AM
*Peeks in and sees the group mostly consists of staff of PC*

Erm, hey? Yeah, erm, the role-play looks...interesting.

Chairman Kaga
February 13th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Sorry I didn't see this, Tyson; welcome...the guild needs bringing back to life anyway, I suppose this counts as a bump post o_O;

Zelos
February 13th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Yeah, I noticed that it sorta dies right after I joined o.O

*Group killer*

Bushstar
April 6th, 2007, 09:56 AM
May I join this group? I am a big fan of Fire Emblem. I don't have the game, but I looked some of the info up on wikipedia.