PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Fan Club!

Burninating_Torchic
January 29th, 2006, 03:53 PM
Here's a fan club for FFTA, the GBA version of the original FFT. In my opinion, FFTA was better then FFT(of course, I never even made it past the first battle in FFT because I couldn't figure out the controls...) If you think so too, or just like FFTA, join the club!
Here's our banner:
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1842/pokecommunityfftabanner0io.png

The URL of the banner is:
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1842/pokecommunityfftabanner0io.png

Members:
Burninating_Torchic (Leader)
Jack Skellington (Co-Leader)
Gohan
Link2005
Smarties-kun
Firefox113
MetalMario

Jack_Skellington
January 29th, 2006, 05:09 PM
Can I join?? I LOVE THIS GAME!! My favorite characters are Shara and Montblanc. My favorite classes are the Viera and Nu Mou Clans, they PWN!!! LOL, but seriously, I wanna join.....*makes puppy-dog face*

Burninating_Torchic
January 29th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Sure, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to join.

Yeah, Montblanc is one of my favorite characters too...

Jack_Skellington
January 29th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Erm, is it OK if I can be Co-Owner??

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 30th, 2006, 11:49 AM
i am not sure this is going to stay open... i already have a club that covers all the final fantasy games... i am sorry but i reckon a mod will end up closing this thread...

Burninating_Torchic
January 30th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Link, I don't think you're right. The other club is for Final Fantasy games in general, while this one focuses solely on FFTA. Therefore, they are different.

And Jack, yes, you can be co-owner.

Jack_Skellington
January 30th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Thanx!! What's your favorite job? Mine's Assasin, and Sharpshooter!! ^^!!

Burninating_Torchic
January 30th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Thanx!! What's your favorite job? Mine's Assasin, and Sharpshooter!! ^^!!

Hmm, well, I like Summoner and...Whichever job can use the spells that hit all enemies on the board...forgot if that's just mage, or some other job...all I know is that I had a Nu Mou that can do that...

Tapioca
January 30th, 2006, 03:32 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*JIONS*

I love FFT!!! I made one a while ago, but it died...I like theives! they are awsome! I like FFT better cause the plot is much more engaging...BTW: If you need any help on FFT, then ask me! Im a master at that game! ^^

Burninating_Torchic
January 30th, 2006, 03:44 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*JIONS*

I love FFT!!! I made one a while ago, but it died...I like theives! they are awsome! I like FFT better cause the plot is much more engaging...BTW: If you need any help on FFT, then ask me! Im a master at that game! ^^

Uh...
this is for FFTA, not FFT...

Gohan
January 30th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Can I join? I love that game! ...Okay, its the only FinalFantasy one I have but....
I like... Vierra, Human, and... No, that's it.

Burninating_Torchic
January 30th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Lol, yeah, you can join...
And I recommend FF7, if youre interested in the more mainstream FF games =P.

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
January 31st, 2006, 01:02 AM
I guess i will join... we have to keep all ff clubs alive..

Burninating_Torchic
January 31st, 2006, 05:30 AM
Sure, because final fantasy is so awesome =P. Although, seeing as though you did the general FF fan club, have you ever played FFTA? =P

Smarties-chan
January 31st, 2006, 08:46 AM
I'd like to join. FFTA totally pwns ^_^ Vierra totally pwn JOO =P I just love snipers with beso toxico, they take care of most enemies without some kind of protection against bows. I can't say that I remember much about FFTA anymore though. It's been almost a year since I last played. I began playing it again today though

Burninating_Torchic
January 31st, 2006, 01:35 PM
I'd like to join. FFTA totally pwns ^_^ Vierra totally pwn JOO =P I just love snipers with beso toxico, they take care of most enemies without some kind of protection against bows. I can't say that I remember much about FFTA anymore though. It's been almost a year since I last played. I began playing it again today though

Yeah.

Seriously though, does anybody know what class uses those spells that hit all enemies?

Jack_Skellington
January 31st, 2006, 04:26 PM
I think it's called using Totema, or maybe you are thinking of the Human/Nu Mou class, Illusionist?? Yeah, I think that's the one you are thikning of BT.....>__>....

Burninating_Torchic
January 31st, 2006, 05:05 PM
Yeah, Illusionist is what I'm thinking of. Whoo.
The totemas are...bleh. IMO the MP ones are pointless.

Jack_Skellington
January 31st, 2006, 05:33 PM
No kidding? They stink! WOW, I CAN TAKE AWAY YOUR MP!! OOOH!! SCAAAAAAARY!!! WAAAAH! WATCH AS I TAKE YOU MP!!!! WOOOOOH!!!! LOL, they are pointless, but I think the Moogle Totema totally PWNS the other Totema!! ^^!

Tapioca
February 2nd, 2006, 02:38 PM
Uh...
this is for FFTA, not FFT...

I kno, I forgot the 'A' in FFTA. Sorry 'bout that...

MetalMario
February 18th, 2006, 11:26 AM
Hey, I'll join! I quite like this game a lot. *revives* (Well, except when you get further in and there are too many laws in effect. I remember being on a mission when Dmg2:Animal was in effect, but the boss was this vampire thing which.. counted as an animal for some reason, so I couldn't touch the guy without being sent to jail. >.< Dmg2:Animal antilaws are also too fecking rare, and I think it was a level 6 law as well, so the "wild" antilaws were no good, even.) Nonetheless, I quite love the music in this game, and I also like the mastery system. Ninja duel wield + fighter strikeback = pure pwnage! That's what I was working on for my Marche. ^.^

I haven't played the game in a while, because I got tired of not being able to do anything because of the laws.

No kidding? They stink! WOW, I CAN TAKE AWAY YOUR MP!! OOOH!! SCAAAAAAARY!!! WAAAAH! WATCH AS I TAKE YOU MP!!!! WOOOOOH!!!! LOL, they are pointless, but I think the Moogle Totema totally PWNS the other Totema!! ^^!
Well, the one with the giant ion cannon thing was pretty cool. ^.^ (Or was that the Moogle one? I dunno...)

Edit:
(of course, I never even made it past the first battle in FFT because I couldn't figure out the controls...)
I guess the original Final Fantasy Tactics needed a snowball fight. ;)

Burninating_Torchic
February 18th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Hey, I'll join! I quite like this game a lot. *revives* (Well, except when you get further in and there are too many laws in effect. I remember being on a mission when Dmg2:Animal was in effect, but the boss was this vampire thing which.. counted as an animal for some reason, so I couldn't touch the guy without being sent to jail. >.< Dmg2:Animal antilaws are also too fecking rare, and I think it was a level 6 law as well, so the "wild" antilaws were no good, even.) Nonetheless, I quite love the music in this game, and I also like the mastery system. Ninja duel wield + fighter strikeback = pure pwnage! That's what I was working on for my Marche. ^.^

I haven't played the game in a while, because I got tired of not being able to do anything because of the laws.

Well, the one with the giant ion cannon thing was pretty cool. ^.^ (Or was that the Moogle one? I dunno...)

Edit:

I guess the original Final Fantasy Tactics needed a snowball fight. ;)

Haha...yeah. Yes it did.
Anyways, welcome to the club.

Tapioca
February 27th, 2006, 05:50 AM
Haha...yeah. Yes it did.
Anyways, welcome to the club.

Well thats what the instruction manual was for...

Burninating_Torchic
February 27th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Well thats what the instruction manual was for...

Yeah, it's really too bad that you don't get an instruction manual with rented games, isn't it?
=/

MetalMario
March 14th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Hmm.. Awfully quiet in here. It's only been two weeks, so, *revives*

Now tell me, what are your favourite abilities? I really like Bonecrusher+Double Sword. XD!

Random Clan Marble goon: *pokes Marche with a stick*
Marche: *has a Real Ultimate Power moment and flips out and kills everything in sight*

I have a question, though, since I was working on it when I last played but never found out: Do Strikeback/Bonecrusher work with Archers and such? As in, you could get Firaga'd by a random enemy mage, then automatically fire an arrow back?