• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

check out my anime

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
Years
i only have one and i am only a beginner at it..so what do u think, if u want 2 criticise just tell me what needs to improve

jedite7fa.png

Years
2 tell u the truth........they suck, u should not try 2 copy someone who has that kind of thread already, i think u should stick to comics or sprites, thats where ur gift is

Years
Hey its totally awesome for a Beginner! Keep at it! :) I would like to see more from you! ;) But somethings you might wanna improve like the shading in the shirt it looks like its completely flat! Anyway keep up the good work! :)

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
Years
thanx 4 that celebi22 i forgot 2 put the shade in the shirt, so glad u told me

and bloodjade did u have 2 be so mean, i agree they r not perfect but i tried, and i didnt copy any thead, i saw gilberman's art and it gave me insperation so i wanted 2 try it

Kurosaki~Dragon

Let the Thunder embrace you
Years
Bloodjade, just because someone got inspiration form someone elses art doesn't mean they copied, they just got an idea from it, you need inspiration when you start a piece :/

~*~*~

Its a nice piece, especially for a begginer ;D just define the shoulders a bit more and don't use black outlines ^^ but besides that great job

Years
bloodjade, can you NOT ask about his comic when this is his art thread? Try PMing him that instead. And try not to be demeaning by saying 'this sux'. How does that help the artist? It doesn't, it only discourages him. It's common courtesy to not be rude when commenting on other peoples' artwork.

Nice work, jedite1000, though you might want to tidy up the outline a bit, it looks rather shakey, plus the blue clothes somewhat clash with his green shirt. But otherwise, not bad for a beginner, keep at it ;)

Back