PDA

View Full Version : UN pushing to end nation-states

Otter Mii-kun
January 30th, 2006, 11:05 AM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48562
This is exactly why I have no respect for these buttclowns at all!

-ottermi619-
I knew these jack-offs would pull something like this.

Ryoutarou
January 30th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Give this five or ten years and it'll happen. It's too soon right now, but it'll eventually happen. Not going to lead anywhere good though.

Arcanine
January 30th, 2006, 12:40 PM
They can all go suck a lemon. I don't even know why the hell hasn't the US kicked the UN, Kofi Annan and all the UN people's butts out of the US. I mean come on, the UN is soooooo screwed up but it sits there on US land. And their goal is to bring down the US (they hate the US, doesn't matter if we pay most of their bills or not, they hate us but like our money). They need to keep their mouth shut, pack their bags and move out of the US.

I'll tell you what the UN wants. It wants everyone under a 1 world banner. And the top of that sits the UN. They control everything in the world. That's what they want. <_<;;

John Denver
January 30th, 2006, 01:32 PM
Revelation 20:8 ...and will come out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together for the war; the number of them is like the sand of the seashore.

One World Government...won't take long, I think.

Otter Mii-kun
January 30th, 2006, 02:05 PM
One World Government...won't take long, I think.
The concept of it's been here since the UN's founding in 1945, and quite possibly since the League of Nations (which we were more than smart enough not to join) during the 1910s.

Give this five or ten years and it'll happen. It's too soon right now, but it'll eventually happen. Not going to lead anywhere good though.Like I said in response to Denver, they've been quite possibly been pushing for this $!#! since the end of WWII.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/un.htm
Long before I read the article I linked above, I somehow knew that the USSR would be instrumental in forming the United Nations.

I don't even know why the hell hasn't the US kicked the UN, Kofi Annan and all the UN people's butts out of the US.It's the politically correct thing to keep the UN alive and well in the United States. I remember hearing that Kofi Annan himself denounced the London bombings last year. What a hypocrite, since the UN's top members are tyrannical regimes that vehemetly oppose the idea of democracy, have been criticized for human rights violations, and all other kinds of you know what. IMHO, Annan only denounced it to keep the populace's support of the United Nations.

In fact, I remember more than a year ago on the Michigan Buzzboard's Political Potpourri when El Mongo 2 (whom I presume to be Democrat, who other than commenting in defense of our failed public school system [he is a new teacher], suprisingly, he's generally agreeable with) made a statement critical of the UN-
What exactly DOES the UN do??? How many of its own people does N.Korea slaughter ever few seconds???? I dont see the "UN" saying anything or doing anything about it.

-ottermi619-
So much for the UN being "pro-peace" (which they aren't anyway)

Hitokiri
February 1st, 2006, 11:23 AM
I agree with John Denver on this one. The good book says about a one world govn't coming. I think it's only a matter of time.

We'll all be japanese.

Otter Mii-kun
February 1st, 2006, 11:38 AM
I agree with John Denver on this one. The good book says about a one world govn't coming. I think it's only a matter of time.

We'll all be japanese.
Recently I predicted that all the cars on America's roads will either be Japanese or German