View Full Version : Pokemon Heroes(Sonic Heroes Pokemon Style!!!)

March 21st, 2004, 2:24 PM
Here's The Plot:
THe Evil Dr. Snorebotnik Has Unleshed Evil Robo Pokemon Upon the land. Niw Pokemon must Team up and stop this menace!!!

Speed(1): (Type)
Strength(1): (Type)
Flight(1): Type
Team Attack:

Pokemon:Venusaur(Lime), Mewtwo, Rayquazza.
Speed: Mewtwo(Psychic)
Strength: Lime(Plant/Poison)
Flight: Rayquazza(Dragon)

We need at least Three other teams before we start.

March 21st, 2004, 2:35 PM
Speed(1): (Type)Suicune
Strength(1): (Type)Entai
Flight(1): (Type)Dragonite

March 21st, 2004, 2:44 PM
Team Name: The Flying Kickers (Lame as it sounds... v.v)

Pokemon: Houndoom, Machoke, Pidgeot
Speed: Houndoom (Fire/Dark)
Strength: Machoke (Fighting)
Flight: Pidgeot (Normal/Flying)
Team Attack: Gustkick Thrower

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 3:08 PM
Pokemon pichu mew ninetails
Speed:pichu (lighting)
Flight: nintails(fire psychic)
Strength: mew (psychic)

March 21st, 2004, 4:57 PM
Oh and My team attack is Dark Dragon Spores.
SO lets start(Not in the normal pokemon world but one where we can talk and ssuch.
It was a peaceful morning in Sunny Canyon. Sunrise was just over the horizone. But all was not well.
???: Scaning Inviroment...
OLd looking Primape: Who are you there youngin?
???: I am Metal Cindyquil 142. Prepare to be captured and Snorbotisized.
Old Primape: Wha!!!
MC142: Metal Ember!!!(Shoots little burning Metal bits.)
Old Primape: Gah!!!
MC142: Deploy Eletro-Whips and open Chest Snorebotisizer.(Two Electric tentical things torment and pull in the primape while the opens to reveal a laser.)
Primape: No! No!
MC142: Fire!!!(The beam hit s him and for a second everything is ingulfed with red. THen the light and clear to reveal MC142 and a shiny Looking Primape Robot.
MC142: Welcome To the ary Primape 76.
P76: Thankyou. Let us get our part of the army and invade this town.
(I used this to demonstrate how things like this will work throughout this RP.)

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 5:04 PM
Ok do we know each other?
Oh my group attack is psy element wheel

March 21st, 2004, 5:18 PM
OOC:have any of u acculy played sonic heros?

March 21st, 2004, 5:19 PM
OOC: I admit I haven't, but I know enough about it...

March 21st, 2004, 5:36 PM
OOC:oh ok kool i have played it

March 22nd, 2004, 3:51 PM
Victim of spoilers... So who's gonna start out?! :D

March 22nd, 2004, 4:19 PM
OOC: I'll go first.

Houndoom growled as Machoke grunted and punched. Pidgeot cooed cheerfully as if a cheerleader. ((So you know, Houndoom and Machoke are male, and Pidgeot is the lone female.)) "Hurry up, Kicker!" ((That's Machoke.)) Shadow commanded. ((That's Houndoom.))

"Yea, come on!" Wendy beckoned. ((And that's Pidgeot. It's pronounced like the word windy.))

"And... there!" Kicker had just finished destroying a boulder on their path.

Kicker and Shadow jumped on Windy's back, and the three soared along the path at a good speed. It didn't match Shadow's but was fast nonetheless.

March 22nd, 2004, 4:55 PM
Nice work!!! (WHat site you take the test on for your siggy?)

March 23rd, 2004, 4:33 PM
((It's down right now... but you can click the sig for a link. And is the nice job directed at my opening or the actions my team performed?))

"Come on, Wendy! Move it!" Shadow griped.

She cooed, and replied, "I'm flying my fastest!"

Kicker nodded. "Yea, Shadow, leave her alone."

Wendy flew straight into a wall. "Here we are..." she announced, dazed by the impact.

"About time. My grandma can run faster than that." Shadow whined.

"Quit whining, Shadow." Kicker demanded.

"What're you gonna do if I don't?"

"Guys..." Wendy started. "We're at the goal. What's our time?"

"3:51.47." Kicker read his stopwatch.

"Our best time yet! Come here, buddy!" Shadow yelled, pouncing Wendy. She laughed, and cooed. "See, Shadow, when you pulled on speed, we took 3:56.12..."

March 25th, 2004, 6:49 AM
Well... is anyone else ganna start? :(

Pikachu and Torchic
March 25th, 2004, 3:06 PM
My team,along with color code,blue = speed,etc.:
Team Nature
Evee(Female eevee)
Torchi(Female torchic)
Pikaki(Male pikachu)

March 26th, 2004, 5:01 AM
umm dude your team is stuffed pikachu would be speed torchic cant fly and eevee aint as fast as pikachu so remake your team

Pikachu and Torchic
March 26th, 2004, 2:32 PM
umm dude your team is stuffed pikachu would be speed torchic cant fly and eevee aint as fast as pikachu so remake your team
Evee can't take Pikaki's place because Evee isn't strong!

March 26th, 2004, 2:43 PM
dude get rid of eevee and but like machop or primape or ivysaur

March 26th, 2004, 2:44 PM
Form:Team legandery
Pokemon(3):Zapdos, Flareon and Dragonite
Speed(1): Flareon
Strength(1): Dragonite
Flight(1): Zapdos
Team Attack:Ecto plasmic Aticmic flaming shock dragon bomb....thats a mough full lol

Lol thunder good point

Pikachu and Torchic
March 26th, 2004, 2:50 PM
dude get rid of eevee and but like machop or primape or ivysaur
I don't agree.I can have the team I want.I don't care if I'm the only one who thinks so.Besides,my team would be called "Team Fight" if I did that!That is so blizzare!

March 26th, 2004, 2:50 PM
Team Name: Dark Creepers

Speed: Absol
Strenght: Hariyama
Flyght: Flygon

Team Blast: Massive Darkned Explosion

Pikachu and Torchic
March 26th, 2004, 3:41 PM
OOC:Here's my team's opening scene,and storyline besides the Dr.Snorebotnik story.

An Eevee with a blue necklace around her neck was laying silently deaad on the grounds of the forest."Uhh...."Said Evee,the young Eevee who was awake."Joseph... he's... gone...."Evee cries,remembering Joseph,the Flareon that Evee used to love."I will get my bestfriends for help!"cried Evee as she ran out of the forest and into a huge green building with huge stairs someplace near the forest entrance.

"TORCHI!!TORCHI!!" "Uhh....wha?"Asked Torchi,the red female Torchic that lived in the huge green building.Torchi fluffed her feathers and hesitated."Don't tell me you want more of my fire chips to eat." "No no no it's not that!"Evee jumped up and down.Torchi got out of her bird cage."What is it,then?" "Joseph... he was killed by an unkown black Jolteon and was token away from me!I want you to help save him!"Torchi covered her face with her feathers."Oh no... not another 'Joseph story' again..."Evee grabbed Torchi's feathery hand."Come on let's go!"

"Here we are."said Evee."Who is 'we'?"Torchi asked."Us,us!"Evee replied."Whoa whoa whoa s settle down.What's the noise about?"Said Pikaki,the Pikachu with blue ear-tops that walked out of the bush from sleeping.Torchi explained,"As you can't see,Joseph has been pokemonnapped and...." "...the pokemonnapper is an unkown black Jolteon who is evil!pure evil!" "I see.."said Pikaki."Will you help?"asked Evee."I... uh..."Evee jumped up and down."OK!Let's go!"She grabbed Torchi and Pikaki in a rush.

March 26th, 2004, 4:46 PM
dude change pikachu to speed get rid of eevee and put blazalkin for strength and articuno as flight

March 26th, 2004, 5:33 PM
Storyline - Team Dark Creepers

In the past, an Absol have destroyed all Snorebotinik plans. That guy want revenge and a big revenge: Destroy the entire world! 4 years later that Absol descovered his plans and wanted to destroy them again. But he failed and falled from the floating base. Days after, the Absol woked up and he were on a bed. A Female Hariyama appaered with...ah...tea. The Absol were confused, but Harymma (The Female Hariyama) and explained that all. Absol explained it story too, so Harymma wants to help Absol to destroy Snorebotinik. 2 days after Absol and Harymma go to the journey to find Snorebotinik. But the base were in the sky, and none of them could fly. So they search for Flygo, a friend of Harymma. They told to Flygo about Snorebotinik and Flygo accept to help them, but Flygo have some secret reason to fight against Snorebotinik. Now the three friends move to Snorebotinik's base. Do you liked it?

Pikachu and Torchic
March 26th, 2004, 5:58 PM
dude change pikachu to speed get rid of eevee and put blazalkin for strength and articuno as flight
I wanna play my own way...Besides,Pikachu's and Eevee's aren't heavy... :surprised

:7: :19: :chu:

March 26th, 2004, 6:54 PM
"My head hurts, guys..." Wendy moaned.
"Then don't fly into walls, stupid!" Shadow teased.
"Be nice, Shadow." Wendy pleaded.
"And what if I won't?" He questioned.
"Don't make me peck you to death!"
"Let's see you try when you're burnt to a crisp!" Shadow started his fiery breath, but fire didn't come out! What did come out was ice, freezing poor Wendy solid.
"Dude!" Kicker squealed.
"What?" Shadow replied.
"That was cool!"
"What? Oh, God..." Shadow caught sight of the pretty Pidgeot encased in ice.
"How'd you do that?"
"I don't know... wait." A flashback occurred. Shadow remembered the time he met Blizzard the Ice Flareon. ((!!!)) Blizzard taught him how to breathe ice. How he did it was a question in its own...
"Dude, don't tell me that freaky Flareon gave you that power..."
"He's not freaky! He's just one of Snorebotnik's experiments. How he got the powers is a mystery..."
A muffled coo could be heard. Shadow quickly melted Wendy's ice entrapment.
"Brrr....... chilly!" She wailed.
"Hey, Wendy! The temperature's 72 degrees out! But the Wendy Chill must have been below 0, eh?"
Shadow and Kicker fell on the ground laughing. Wendy scoffed at the two. "Not funny! Now who froze me?"
Kicker pointed to Shadow, who pointed a paw to himself. "Sorry, dear..."
"Since when am I your wife?"
"Since never..."
"So don't call me 'Dear'!"
"Sorry, Wendy..."
"Fine. Hop on so we can head to the next part of the path."
And the three teammates flew to a new part of the path... but each member was after Snorebotnik for their own reasons...

Pikachu and Torchic
March 26th, 2004, 6:57 PM
Team Nature stops,seeing Wendy,Shadow,and Kicker."Who are you guys?"asked Torchi.Evee standed on her tiny feet like a standing dog and politely asked,"May we know your names?We're a bit puzzled here.And please,don't hurt us."Pikaki whispered into Evee's ear,"Should we trust them?"Evee nodded and replied,"Yes."

March 26th, 2004, 6:59 PM
Originally Posted by Pikachu and Torchic
I wanna play my own way...Besides,Pikachu's and Eevee's aren't heavy...
You are right, if someone wants, play for:
Strenght - Caterpie
Speed - Ratatta
Fly - Pidgey

They are weak, but i like'em!

Pikachu and Torchic
March 26th, 2004, 7:19 PM
But if the caterpie is Lv.100 or high like that,it is'nt weak.

March 27th, 2004, 7:16 AM
yeah, but suppose the other pkmn were lv 100 too. Caterpie looks inferior to a mewtwo or an absol!

Pikachu and Torchic
March 27th, 2004, 7:35 AM
Why do you have the same signature as me?!My sig was just to introduce my characters since I talk as Pikaki = yellow,etc.!

Pikachu and Torchic
March 27th, 2004, 7:42 AM
Sorry for the double post,but by the way,about those other two,Jace and Chicko.Jace is a member of the FULL Team Pikaki,not the roleplaying version of Team Pikaki.And Chicko is just a character of mine.

March 27th, 2004, 12:19 PM
"I'm Wendy!" Wendy cooed. "And the dog is Shadow, and the Machoke is Kicker."
"Hey!" Shadow yelled. "Don't you mean Houndoom?"
"Yes, but you're a dog to bring along." Wendy and Kicker laughed.
"Don't mind the cooing lovebird; I'm a fine teammate for them to have."

Pikachu and Torchic
March 27th, 2004, 12:28 PM
The whole team bowed in their own ways.Evee started their little 'chat talk'."I'm Evee."Pikaki's tail twitched still curious about the 3."Um... I'm Pikaki."Torchi nodded."And I'm Torchi!"

March 27th, 2004, 2:02 PM
"Nice to meet you!" Wendy cooed again (notice she does it a lot!), and Shadow just growled.
"Wait, I don't think a Torchic can fly. Even if it could, it could never carry a Pikachu and an Eevee all at once..." Kicker decided to approach the dilemma head on.
"Maybe if you had a psychic type, you could levitate the team. Why not recruit a Kadabra? I mean, you can't teleport, since it's disabled around here. But you could theoretically levitate."
Shadow nodded. "Besides, you're all too cute to be taken seriously..."

Pikachu and Torchic
March 27th, 2004, 2:42 PM
Torchi looked mad and was mad.She took it all as an insult."GRR...I CAN DEFEAT ENEMIES!AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU 3 ARE THE FIRST-" "Stop,Torchi!"cried Evee,waving her paws around.Zip-zap,there was a black blur jumping right at Torchi!Poof,where was Torchi?The 2 didn't know.Pikaki looked confused.He,with only a female eevee now?He questioned,"What was that black blur?Wasn't it shaped like a- hey!"Evee got infront of Pikaki,defending Pikaki from the same blur."Oof!!"cried Evee as she got knocked out on the ground.Pikaki shouted."It's Joseph!!!"Suddenly,Evee got up.Joseph,or at least who Pikaki said it was,was gone then.It was too late.Pikaki,had a worried look.Evee,she bursted into tears."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

March 27th, 2004, 3:02 PM
"Erm... what just happened?" Wendy looked worried, and cooed accordingly.
"Yea, what the heck was that thing?" Shadow added.

Pikachu and Torchic
March 27th, 2004, 4:16 PM
Evee's voice sounded fearful."I don't know... but whatever it was caught Torchi..."Pikaki pointed at the sky."The sky!The sky!I saw it go up there!"Evee thought that was smart,but on the other hand..."Without Torchi,what can we use to get up there?"Pikaki looked proud.But in a few seconds he faded."I dunno...."

March 27th, 2004, 4:19 PM
"I can give you a ride!" Wendy explained. "I'd be happy to... hop on!"

Shadow and Kicker hopped on, but Wendy pushed them off with a wing. "Not you, bozos. Evee and Pikaki, hop on. Shadow and Kicker, stay there."

Pikachu and Torchic
March 27th, 2004, 5:51 PM
Pikaki climbed on silently.But Evee looked worried."What are THEY going to do?"

March 28th, 2004, 12:43 PM
"All right. Shadow, Kicker, hop on." Both obliged, and Wendy motioned for Evee to get on. "They're coming with us, I guess."

Pikachu and Torchic
March 28th, 2004, 3:17 PM
"I thought so..."said Evee,kind of dazed looking at the ground from above."Hmm..."thought Pikaki as he looked around."Hey,Wendy,when we get to something very high,like a tree,Evee and I will jump on it,you guys can finish your business."Evee was suprised of Pikaki."What?!Are you forgetting that Torchi isn't here?If we get on a tree,how will we do the next step without falling all the way down there?!"Pikaki winked."I've planned that already.Trust me."Evee looked still suprised,but when she thought about the one she loves,she started to smile."Joseph...ahh...."Evee said calmly as they kept flying.

March 28th, 2004, 3:21 PM
"Who's Joseph?" Shadow questioned.
"Shadow!" Wendy groaned. "Don't be such a snoopy dog..."
"Yea, Shadow, be nice." Kicker demanded.
"We're here." The 6 had just arrived at a very tall tree... "Is this tall enough?"

Pikachu and Torchic
March 28th, 2004, 3:32 PM
"Joseph is a red jolteon with a blue diamond necklace around his neck.I love him...I've loved him ever since I explored the Grass Village,a place where all Pokemon go to.In that village,there's a group of 5 Pokemon called the 'Storm Rangers'.He isn't the leader of that group,but he's the 2nd member.And the time I went there was when I was 4."Evee explained."Yeah,that's high enough.Ready,Evee?"asked Pikaki,sprouting out his paws ready to jump."GO!!"Pikaki got on the tall tree with Evee.But,she was tripping,so Pikaki pulled her up."You OK?" "Yes..."Pikaki nodded to Wendy.

March 28th, 2004, 3:49 PM
In the same moment the Team Dark Creepers are flying to Snorebotinik's Base:

Flygo: Huu...Ahh...You are too heavy Harymma!
Harymma: Ooopss...
Absol: Look! Snorebotinik's Flying Base!
Harymma: How do we enter?
Flygo: Brute power!

Stage 1 - Enter the Snorebotinik's Base!

Absol: Look! There are some Guard Robots!
Harymma: Brick Break!
--Destroys some Robots!
Absol: All right! Slash!
Flygo: Dragonbreath!
--All robots destroied!
Absol: Lets enter! Dragon Claw!... What! No effect!
Harymma: Look guys! There are a swithch up there!
Flygo: Ok! Its easy for me!
--When Flygo press the switch...
???: Hahahahahahahahaha!
Absol: I know this voice! Snorebotinik!
Snorebotinik: You are never going to enter here foolish pokemon!
Absol: Arrggg! I'll smash your head!
Snorebotinik: Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Flygo: There must be another way to enter...
Harymma: Humm...There! Theres an entrance in the other floating platform!
Absol: Cool! Just wait and see Snorebotinik!
Stage 1- Complete!

Pikachu and Torchic
March 28th, 2004, 3:58 PM
(But my Pokemon are still in the tree.)

"Steady...steady..."Pikaki said calmly."What you going to do?!" "This!!"He grabbed Evee's hand.I mean paw.He got out a Chaos Orb,then,Evee and Pikaki were flying off the tall tree,into somewhere high into the sky,but still miles away from Snorebotnik's base.

March 28th, 2004, 4:13 PM
Okay then... I hope this is how to do it.
Speed(1): Metang(Steel/Psychic)
Strength(1): Metagross(Steel/Psychic)
Flight(1): Skarmory(Steel/Flying)
Team Attack: Meteor Clash

March 29th, 2004, 7:15 AM
Whoa... 0_0() Man this has made alot of progress...

M2: ZZZzzzzz...
Lime: Hey!!!
M2: WHa!!!
Lime: You wern't Medatating you sleeping!!!
M2: Uhhh... No I wasn't!
Ray(New Nickname For My Rayquazza): WHats That!!!
MC142: Ahhh.. More Pokemon Snorebotnicks army...
M2: Let's attack!!!

March 29th, 2004, 7:39 AM
Stage 2: Long the base!

Absol: Ok guys, hang it on! --Absol run's wild!
Flygo: Yuhu!
Absol: A metal door! We are going to crush!
Harymma: Punch!
--The punch destroys the door!
Absol: Thanks Harymma!
Flygo: Wow! This base is very large!
Absol: Look! Snorlax Robots!
Flygo: Take my hand Absol and Harymma, we are going to fly!
--They fly above the Snorlax Robots.
Flygo: Glup! The robot are using rollout!
Absol: Run!
--Flygo and Harymma hang on Absol.
Absol: Too heavy for me! ahh!
Flygo: Quick Absol!
All: AHHHHH! Team Blast!
--Team Blast: Harymma picks Absol and Flygo, focus her energy and... Throw them!
--The Team Blast destroys the robot but starts a great explosion!
Harymma: The base are falling!
Absol: We too! AHHHHHHH!!!
--End of Stege 2!

March 29th, 2004, 1:14 PM
"Good luck!" Wendy called. She, Shadow, and Kicker flew off to the next stage.

March 29th, 2004, 3:19 PM
(Now I'm called Pikaki instead,remember that!)

Pikaki looks around as they still fly in the air."Whoaaa!"screeched Evee,girl-like."Hoo-hee!"yelled Pikaki,enjoying himself."Whoa!Look at that..!"Evee said."It's a flying flower,grab onto it!!"Evee and Pikaki did."This flower is fast!!"Evee complained."We're heading towards the base!Hang ON!"said Pikaki."AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"yelled Evee as Pikaki laughed loudly all the way.

March 29th, 2004, 6:53 PM
As the three teammates headed to the next stage, Wendy crashed into a flying robot. The heroes fell onto the beginning section of the stage, confused but stable. The three ran down the path, and Kicker smashed boulders as they did so.
Wendy cooed. "That's the way, Kicker!"
"Quiet, lovebird," Shadow complained.
"Coos mean you're appreciative of something..."
"So what are you appreciative of? The fact you're breathing?"
"Shut up, Shadow!"
"Don't make me freeze you again, girly."
"You wouldn't dare..."
"Wouldn't I?"
"Quit fighting!" Kicker yelled. "We're already past a minute and we're not even to the first checkpoint..."

March 29th, 2004, 7:59 PM
(MC142 Shal now be know as Metal Cyndyquill X(He got promoted LOL)
MCX: Metal Ember!!!!!!
Mewtwo: PhyBarriar!!!(Block MCX's Attack)
Lime: Crushing VIne!!!
MCX: Smoke Bomb!!!(A CLoud of smoke covers the area)
Lime: WHa!!!
MCX: Rahhh!!!(Tackle Lime from out nowhere)
Ray(New name for Rayquazza) Wind Blast!!!(Knocks MCX off of Lime)
Lime: thanks!
Ray: No prob!

March 29th, 2004, 8:53 PM
(sorry obut the long wait and shi-t just been doing other stuff soz)

Dragonite is roming around with Zapdos and Flareon is sleeping on the grass.
Dragonite:Hey Zapdos are you board cos i want to fight you.
Zapdos:Pfft....Ok but you'll lose
Dragonite:Hyper Beam.....*Shoots out and hits Zapdos's wing*
Zapdos:AAAAHHH...*thunder comes and contenuasly hits the ground and Dagonite dodges it all*
Dragonite:O Yer....RHAAAAA*The Same thing happens but every bolt hits adn Zapdos falls to the ground*

March 30th, 2004, 8:16 AM
Stage 3 - Get to the base!

Harymma: Flygo! Fly!
Absol: He's fainted! We are going to crush!
Harymma: No, we arent! Ahhhh!
--Harymma cushions absol and Flygo
Absol: Whooa! Thanks!
Harymma: Woke up Flygo! Thats not good...
Absol: Look! --Reading the sign-- " Green Forest: We heals all."
Harymma: Looks like theres an hospital near!
Absol: So, lets go!
--Harymma picks up Flygo and start walking.
Absol: Look! Behind the montain! A part of the base fall there!
Harymma: Yeah, but the principal part are still on the air...
Absol: Hu? There is something flying to there (Team Pikaki)!
Harymma: But... what about Flygo?
Absol: Stay here! I'll find some natural medicine...
Harymma: --Sit down and yawns--
--Some time ago--
Absol: Here! I find this cure herb!
--They put in Flygo--
Flygo: Awhh...AHHH! Where i am!
Harymma: Take it easy Flygo!
Flygo: Ohh... Harymma! Absol!
Absol: Are you ready Flygo?
Flygo: For What?
Absol: Lets fly!
Flygo: Ooooookkkkk!!!
--Flygo takes Absol and Harymma and fly to the base--
Absol: Hey Flygo, looks like there is other pokemon in the base!
Harymma: Maybe they're enemies!
Flygo: Or just friends...
Absol: Well... To the base, again!

Stage 3 - Complete!

March 30th, 2004, 12:32 PM
Stage 2: Infiltrate the HQ!
Shadow ran along the grass path along with Kicker as Wendy cooed and brought up the rear. "Shut up, lovebird!" Shadow demanded.
"You shut up, dog!"
"Don't make me freeze you."
"Yah! Okay, I'll shut up."
"Good for you. We're two minutes in... where's the checkpoint?"
"Beats me..." Kicker replied. "Maybe this stage has none?"
"Halt!" A metal Totodile guarded the entrance. MT-613 was his name.
"Hey, MT-613." Shadow announced.
"Shadow, my man! What's up?" he replied.
"This guy's gonna be friendly?" Wendy questioned.
"He's a rebel. We were best friends before he became a Snorebot..." Shadow explained.
"Go on in, Shadow. Good luck to you and your friends!"
The three friends went in.
--Stage 2 Complete!--

March 30th, 2004, 3:37 PM
Nice Twist Plasma!!!
M2: Metronome!!! (Water sport)
MCX: Gahhh!!!
M2: Psychic!!!
MCX: Gahhh!!!!!!
Lime: Crushing VIne!!!
MCX:GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHUIGHhgbubruBGUORYiouvrguibufsUTGygssr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(A huge flame arora surronds MCX)
Rest: Gah!!!!!!!!!!!(Get knocked back)
(A misterious entity exits from a large fire)
???: hehhehheh...
M2: Who are you!!!
???: DOn't you recognize me?
M2: But you look differrent and you much more powerful!!!
Metal Quivilla: Thats because I have evolved... I think I'll finish you three off later... (Jets away using flames from his back)
all (Especially Mewtwo): .............................
Stage 1 complete!!!

March 30th, 2004, 5:16 PM
Stage 4 - Sneak the base, destroy the robots!

Snorebotinik (In he's control room): What! There are a lot pkmn here!
Crobot (Crabat+Robot=Crobot): Yeah sir.
Snorebotinik: Let me see --looks at the big screen-- Ohh, no. Absol and his friend are here. And there are anothers! Hu? An Eevee? I need Eevee's hair!
Crobot: For what sir?
Snorebotinik: Too complete my plan! Hahahahahahahaha! Follow him!
Flygo: Ok, lets get inside!
Absol: Where are the entrance?
Haryma: The explosion made a hole in the ot part of the floating base too!
Flygo: Hang in there!
--Flygo fly to the hole.
Absol: Lets get moving...
Harymma: Moving fast! Look!
--Three Milbotank were going to jam them.
Absol: Hold in me guys, we're going to run!
--Absol runs wild, again.
Absol: Ughh...They're fast!
Harymma: Look! A hole!
Absol: Glup!
Flygo: Ahh...AHHHHHH!
--Flygo holds Absol and Harymma, and fly!
Absol: Uhff... That were near...
--The Milbotanks start shooting lasers.
Flygo: Watch out guys!
Absol: Lets continue and...
--A laser hits Absol.
Harymma: Absol!
Flygo: Grrr... Dragonbreath! --Destroys one robot!
--The Milbotanks keep shoting, until one shoot a missel, that explodes all, and it makes Absol, Flygo and Harymma fall outside the base. (Not on the ground!)
--After a some minutes...
Absol: Ahh... Where i am...
--When Absol looks, he is surrounded by a lot of Snorebots...
Stage 4 - Complete!

March 31st, 2004, 1:32 PM
Stage 3: Get to the Core!

The three heroes walked into Snorebotnik's base, tired and angry. Shadow and Wendy bickered, as usual. Kicker remained peaceful before belting Shadow with a Low Kick. Shadow was almost KO'd!
"Whoops." Kicker seemed troubled.
"Don't make me Drill Peck you, Kicker!" Wendy squeaked.
"Sorry." Kicker immediately helped Shadow back onto his paws. "You okay, Shadow?"
Suddenly MT-613 appeared behind the group.
"Hey, Shadow! Let me help you guys." Shadow nodded at this offer of assistance...
As the newly formed group got near the core, MT helped the group by passing them off as future Snorebots. Now all that was left was to find Snorebotnik...
--Stage 3 Complete!--

March 31st, 2004, 2:34 PM
Stage 5 - The 1st battle with Snorebotinik!

Absol: Oh no! Im surrounded!
Crobot: Forfeit! You dont have any chance!
Absol: Is that you think? Spin Slash! --Absol spins using the slash and destroys the robots, exept the principal Crobot.
Crobot: W-w-what!
Absol: Its your end!
Crobot: Haha, you are wrong! Teleport! --The Crobot disapears...
Absol: Ok... Now, where's the guys?
--In the other side of the base...
Flygo: Ouch! My head! Hu? --Surrounded by robots.
Flygo: Oh, boy! Dragonbreath!... No effect!
Milrobotank: Milk laser!
Flygo: Waaaaa! --Flygo uses Dragonbreath to destroy the lasers-- Ufff...
Crobot: Poison shot! --hits Flygo.
Flygo: I cant... faint...
--And in the other side...
Harymma: Haaaaaaa!--destroys one Milbotank. Aaaaaa! There are many of them!--hits the last. Ufff... that was the last one...
Snorebotinik: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hi idiot fighting pokemon!
Harymma: Snorebotinik!
Snorebotinik: Hahahahaha! DIE! Super Laser!
Harymma: Waahhhhh!-- The laser hits.
Snorebotinik: Forfeit and tell me where are Absol!
Harymma: Never! I dont even know where he is!
Snorebotinik: So... Die! Super Laser!
Harymma: Nooo.....

Continues on stage 6!

March 31st, 2004, 3:28 PM
Once again nice twist plasma. Nice Clifhanger Dark_Absol.

March 31st, 2004, 5:07 PM
Stage 6 - Destruct-act!!!
--Harymma became fainted...
Snorebotinik: Hahaha! Im the best!
Crobot: Sr.! I've found the Eevee and the Absol!
Snorebotinik: Great work Crobot #1!
Crobot: Wow sir! Looks like you make some shots here!
Snorebotinik: Pfff... So easy for me... **teleports**
--Absol's part...
Absol: Humm... Let me see...! Here is the control room! I'll just press some switches and... Huza! --Snorebotinik appeared from the teleport.
Snorebotinik (He didnt saw Absol!): So Crobot #1... WHERE'S THE ABSOL!!!
Crobot: Take it easy boss! My radar are showing his location... HERE?!?!
Snorebotinik (Absol hides): I'm not seeing it!
Absol (Jumps and run): Haha! Catch me if you can!
Snorebotinik: Grrr... Super Laser!
Absol: W-w-what! -- The laser miss and hits the control panel, that starts to explodes.
Snorebotinik: Oh no!
Machine: Self-destruct time: 2 h and 30 min!
Absol: I'll get out of here!
Snorebotinik: **teleports**
--Absol runs!
Absol: Wait! Wheres Harymma and Flygo!?
Machine: Self-destruct time: 2 h 25 min!
Stage 6 - Complete!

April 2nd, 2004, 6:05 PM
Boss Battle (Intro): Avoid Snorebotization!
As the group got close to the core, MT decided on sudden betrayal. "MC! Get out here!"
A Metal Cyndaquil showed up quickly. "You called?"
"Yes, MC-311. Snorebotize these Pokemon."
"I will... but only if they lose a battle to me."
"You can't be serious!" Shadow yelled.
Wendy cooed. "But I..."
"No worries," Kicker explained. "We can wipe out this foolish imp..."
--End of Intro. Prepare to battle!

April 2nd, 2004, 6:38 PM
Would it be okay if I joined? One thing though, my team is really more of a plagurized version of team dark.

Speed(1): Project shadow, an strange mewtwo-like pokemon, only with black and red coloring, and long spikes/quills on his head.
Strength(1): Porygon 3 (not much I can say about this guy, imagene omega with porygons blue shade where omega was red.)
Flight(1): Crobat
Team Attack: Time stop, similar to choas control, but doesn't damage enemies, just freezes time for a bit longer.

April 2nd, 2004, 10:11 PM
Act 2: Team ElecRBY!!!

Lime: So... Tired...
M2: Fine(Carries everyone using psychic powers) Things wil faster anyways.
Lime: Ahhhhhhhhhhh...(Relaxes)
Rayquazza: Whats that up ahead?
Mewtwo: Lets look(Teleports them)
To be continued...

April 12th, 2004, 4:46 AM
"Come on... where is Joseph,where is he?"Evee cried,as they entered the base of Snorebotnik."And Torchi?"Pikaki said,his arms folded nodding his head."Is that it?"Suddenly asked Evee.Across the floor was a box."This box?!"Pikaki laughed.But to his suprise,Torchi flew out of it."Whoa... that was a nice nap... but I wasn't taking one..."Evee jumped."You're here!"Torchi blinked."Here?..."They didn't reply.Evee sped off with Pikaki.Torchi knew the drill."Oh... Joseph..."She flew after the 2 then.

April 12th, 2004, 3:06 PM
Boss Battle: Begin!
Or not...
Suddenly MC-311 lost all power. No one was sure why, but soon they found the answer... Shadow had frozen him. Some boss battle.... :(
Shadow then froze MT just to make sure he didn't try anything drastic...
"Shadow!" Wendy shrieked.
"Hey, the dog of doom'll do what he has to!" he replied.
"And some..." lamented Kicker.

April 12th, 2004, 4:17 PM
A few minutes later,Pikaki,Evee,and Torchi are still walking around the base.Suddenly,Evee goes to the left instead of ahead."Hey,what are you doing,"Pikaki asked."...Evee."Torchi finished."I... I found them!"Evee pointed at Wendy,Kicker,and Shadow."Hey!It's them!"Pikaki said."Maybe they've found him!"Evee exclaimed.They ran over to the three others."Hey,did you find Joseph?"Asked Evee,who wasn't thinking about anything else.Pikaki and Torchi shrug,then start laughing."Really!"Evee said,noticing the laughter of the 2."Ohh,Joseph..."Pikaki and Torchi muttered.

April 12th, 2004, 4:19 PM
"Um, no sign of Joseph, but I see Torchi's back with you..."
Kicker was unimpressed by Shadow's answer.
"What he said. Anyway, we just haven't seen Joseph. Not since Shadow was a hu--"
Shadow growled. "Um, sorry, but we really haven't seen him..."

Angel Mew
April 12th, 2004, 4:23 PM
(Plasma,are you Blizzard?)

Team Spirit
Angel - Winged mew.
Jiricha - Winged jirachi.
Norman - Green mewtwo.

April 12th, 2004, 4:26 PM
OOC: That would happen to be correct... Yes, I am.

Angel Mew
April 12th, 2004, 4:39 PM
(Pikaki said she is tired to log in and out so we're using my account,OK?)

Suddenly,Jiricha,Angel,and Norman fly by."Come on Jiricha!Make us float!"Angel yelled."OK,I will!Make us float!Make us float!"Jiricha said,as she used her powers to make them float.

"That's sad... I won't see Joseph ever... again!"Evee cried.Pikaki got her a hand-kerchief."Got to be another way around..."Torchi muttered,flying off.Evee saw Torchi."Hey!Torchi!Come back here!"

April 13th, 2004, 3:30 PM
"Kicker, you idiot!" Shadow shouted.
"What? I was just going to say we haven't seen Joseph since you were a Houndour!"
"No, you weren't. No one has to know!"
"Know what?" Wendy said.
"That Shadow was human." Kicker answered.
"Really?" Wendy cooed and wrapped her wings around Shadow. "So what was it like?"
"Who cares? I certainly don't, because they were NOT happy times. So let's agree to not tell anyone else. Got it?"
Shadow stared blankly at Pikaki, Evee, and Torchi.
"Uh, you heard everything, didn't you?"
He waited for the nods and replies of 'Yes' he was about to receive...

April 15th, 2004, 12:46 PM
OOC: Sorry for double posting but I'm going to save the thread...

IC: Wendy cooed consolingly.
"Shadow, you poor pup..."
Shadow was unreceptive.
"Don't feel sorry for me, even though you love me."
Wendy pecked Shadow on the head.
"And you know this because..."
Shadow's reply was:
"It's in your eyes."
Wendy cooed again.
"Is it that obvious?"

Angel Mew
April 15th, 2004, 1:26 PM
Suddenly,Evee saw a shadowy figure behind her."Huh?Joseph?"Evee cried.But this wasn't Joseph,Evee then knew.It ran up to Evee and grabbed her by the blue necklace she has on her neck,dragging her with it."Help!Help!"Suddenly,the necklace snapped,and Evee tumbled to the ground while the figure ran off with the remains of the blue necklace.The parts the figure didn't have were some of the blue-beads."Oh,no!My necklace!"Evee picked the beads up.But she didn't have the lining to put them on.She looked at the beads once more,then stared at the figure with the necklace's lining.It went out of sight,and she found it was a Houndoom on Snorebotnik's control.Evee started running as fast as she could back to the others.

April 15th, 2004, 1:38 PM
OOC: I'm taking control of Shadow from here on out, okay?

IC: I stared at Pikaki and Torchi.
"Well? Aren't you going to say anything? And besides, where's Evee?"

Angel Mew
April 15th, 2004, 3:06 PM
Right after Shadow got done talking,Evee walked by them."No..."Pikaki and Torchi suddenly turned around in suprise of the voice."Evee?"Torchi glared."No what?"Pikaki asked."...Joseph..."Evee started to get tears in her eyes."We'd better leave.Besides... we'll never find Joseph here."Torchi said and started walking slowly to the beginning of the base.Pikaki looked at Evee."Well?Aren't you going with me?"Torchi said,noticing Pikaki wasn't going."But... we can't just let Evee be heart-broken forever..."Pikaki said,having a bit of tears himself,and patted Evee's back.Torchi was impaient."COME ON!"Pikaki started walking slowly away from Evee towards Torchi."I'm sorry..."Pikaki whispered to Evee before he started walking away.A few seconds later Evee was alone,only with Wendy,Shadow,and Kicker.Now,tears were spraying from Evee's eyes.Her sadness and tears didn't stop.She wouldn't say anything at all.The only thing she wanted in the world now was to have Joseph back in her heart,by her side like he was.Evee sniffled a lot.

April 19th, 2004, 2:30 PM
"Evee, don't cry. Please..." Wendy begged.
"Yea, um, you wanna come with us? We'll help you look for Joseph. He's the one that changed me into a Houndoom..." Shadow explained.
"So we have a common goal: to see Joseph. Will you and your friends help us search too?"

Angel Mew
April 20th, 2004, 12:55 PM
"Joseph?"Evee said again,through crying."He... he... he never made you a houndoom!That definitly ISN'T him!"Evee yelled.After that,was a huge silence.Evee started crying uncontrolably,then.Suddenly,a red Jolteon jumped past Evee like a blur."What was that?"Evee looked around.A voice spoke."Hey... did you think you'd never see me,again?"It was revealed to be the one and only guy Evee wished for.Joseph!!Evee was shocked."JOEY!!"Evee cried as she leapped over and hugged Joseph.Joseph was wide-eyed."Hey... chill out.And call me Joseph!"Evee got sad again.Joseph saw it from her eyes."OK... uh... call me whatever you want!"Joseph re-told.Evee giggled."It's OK.I get your reason."Joseph blushed."Um... I forgot to tell you this little... 'secret problem'..."Evee looked curious."What?What's the trouble?You can tell me anything you want to tell me.Not that I'll get mad."Joseph looked down.So did Evee."You see... I have to admit... I... I love you,Evee..."Evee looked happier than when she was with him before."Oh,my,god..."Evee got tears,so much,she hugged Joseph very tight."Should we get going?!"Evee asked,excitedly."Yeah... but where are your friends,Pikaki and Torchi?"Joseph asked."They left me..."Evee answered.

April 20th, 2004, 12:59 PM
"Wait a second." Shadow interjected. "Of course it wasn't Joseph... it was James! How silly of me... I'm sorry."
Wendy cooed lovingly.
"Oh, Shadow, you're just like your father..." she said.
Shadow's ears perked up.
"How would you know?? You've never met my father, lovebird!"

April 20th, 2004, 1:00 PM
Joseph shrugged."Is Shadow always like that?"He asked Wendy.

April 20th, 2004, 1:04 PM
"Ever since he was a baby..." Wendy explained.
Shadow simply scoffed.
"You're not my mother, Wendy!"
Wendy nodded.
"That's right."
"But you're my... sister!?"
Wendy cooed. Shadow simply groaned.
"Great. Next you're going to tell me Kicker is my brother..."
Kicker nodded.
"She doesn't need to now."
Shadow fainted right then and there. Wendy just cooed at Joseph.
"Wait until we tell him it was all a joke..." she added, winking.

April 20th, 2004, 2:52 PM
"Right.That sounds pretty 'rad'."Joseph replied.Joseph sighed... "I have to go back to my village..."

April 21st, 2004, 2:19 PM
Wendy cooed as Shadow jolted awake.
"Shadow... we were just kidding!" Wendy stated.
"I know. I'm an only child." he simply replied.
Kicker groaned as Wendy cooed lovingly.
"Well, I do like you a lot, Shadow..."
He smiled back and licked Wendy's face.
"That's really sweet, Wendy. You know you don't have to feel sorry though."
She nodded.
"I know."
She turned back to Evee.
"Isn't he the cutest thing when he's clueless?"

April 21st, 2004, 2:55 PM
"Yes..."Evee replied,gloomy.Joseph scratched his head confused."Ah... I suppose,then,Shadow and I have some things in common."Joseph looked in the sky."I should be going back to Grass Village... thus I haven't been with the Storm Rangers clan for a whole week straight since when I got kidnapped."Joseph retold.Then,he turned back to Evee quickly."You did want that Dark Jolteon's name,right?"Evee blinked.Then she said very polite,"Yes... I do still want this information."Joseph nodded."He stated to Snorebotnik in the controlroom his name was Dark.Well,Snorebotnik called him Dark,though..."Evee smiled."I'm glad to find this out.Thank you."Joseph blushed again."Oohh... it was nothin',but cake... or pie..."I'm hungry... I want some fruit cake when we get back... Evee thought.