• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I found a cool sigmaker!

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2006
Hey anime friends, i have found a coolsigmaker! It is http://magicsig.com and they allow u make hot sigs! This site is awesome for ppl who either can't or don't have enough time (me) to make their own sigs in photoshop. Soooo....I guess u guys should visit it!

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
Years
"Hot sigs"? Hah, that is really funny. Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh. All I have to say is, those aren't sigs.

Kurosaki

"Hot sigs"? Hah, that is really funny. Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh. All I have to say is, those aren't sigs.
It reminds me of those sloganizer things, only... worse. I didn't even realize that was possible.

Sawyer

���
Years
Yeah, I know. I didn't think you could get much lower than Sloganizer, yet here we are. I really need to get a life; mine consists of ranting about low quality graphics programs, you?

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
Years
Well, it's simple, but..dull. Might be good for beginners, but won't win any awards with it.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
Sawyer said:
Actually, they are. Before the huge signature craze, people simply used 1-2 lines of text in their signature, maybe in the form of a small graphic made in Paint. That's what this resembles.

Also, that website rips off GlitterMaker.com.

alangeds

eighthblossom
Years
Well, instead of making signature banners themselves, there are many people that will be happy to take requests in the Graphics & Photography section that will make graphics a 100 x better than those :s

Sawyer

���
Years
Ty - Yeah, I suppose some people might think of them like that. But, I mean, nowadays that "sig" more resembles a userbar; a bad userbar. They should at least make them transparent =/

Kutsukai

Pok?mon Trainer
Years
Sawyer said:
Ty - Yeah, I suppose some people might think of them like that. But, I mean, nowadays that "sig" more resembles a userbar; a bad userbar. They should at least make them transparent =/
Agreed.
Those things have a basic-color background, and even worse- they're from the default colors of Paint. Gasp. They also don't have much of a variety.

Sawyer

���
Years
No particular reason... I just noticed your age ^^ (before I was kind of scared...)

DarkClown

Do not D O U B L E - P O S T
Years
You won't really need that...
Just take a nice picture...Cut and paste on a new picture...And add some text...Then you got a nice sig....Whats the need for all these Maker stuff...

Back