PDA

View Full Version : </|-Álvaro´s Artworks-|\>

</|-Álvaro-|\>
February 4th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Hello! It´s ME, Álvaro, hu hu hu.http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/alvaroshiokawa/Emoticons/IamDAMan.gif Allow me to present you MY ARTWORKS, gathered in this gallery of MINE.http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/alvaroshiokawa/Emoticons/IamDAMan.gif

***FINAL FANTASY***

Omega Weapon Álvaro Style (http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/alvaroshiokawa/Alvaro/Alvaro-OmegaWeaponColor.jpg)

***XENOSAGA***

Fallen Angel KOS-MOS (http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/alvaroshiokawa/Alvaro/Alvaro-KOSMOSHell.jpg)
KOS-MOS´Anger (COLOURED) (http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/alvaroshiokawa/Alvaro/ALVAROKOSMOSANGERCOLORMAX.jpg)

***NARUTO***

Hyuga Hinata - **NEW!!** (http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/alvaroshiokawa/Alvaro/Alvaro-HyugaHinataCGColor.jpg)

Kurosaki~Dragon
February 4th, 2006, 04:33 PM
oooo she's pretty :3 I really dig her outfit, the details adn shading are nice

lol nice smiley

Runasutaru
February 4th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Yay, this coloured version of it came out awesomely! Congrats! ^__^

The colours are awesome, and as already said, the shading PWNS too. ^__^

And yeah, that smiley of his PWNS, no doubt about that. I wonder why I never stole it from him via MSN Messenger. XD

Álvaro, don´t forget about that Millia drawing suggestion! XD
Keep on with the good work! ^_~

</|-Álvaro-|\>
February 4th, 2006, 05:01 PM
Yay, this coloured version of it came out awesomely! Congrats! ^__^

The colours are awesome, and as already said, the shading PWNS too. ^__^

And yeah, that smiley of his PWNS, no doubt about that. I wonder why I never stole it from him via MSN Messenger. XD

Álvaro, don´t forget about that Millia drawing suggestion! XD
Keep on with the good work! ^_~

Thanks Ru, and yes the Millian drawing suggestion is always a good idea

Linoone
February 4th, 2006, 06:06 PM
well, I'm glad you've decided to post more of your great work here^^, I'm looking forward to seeing all your works in this gallery*faints*

Ibuberu
February 5th, 2006, 03:22 AM
Like, yey! You opened a gallery!^^

Anyways, I loved the blue background in this picceh. It brings out the picture. Kosie's head looks a tad small, but yeah, other than that, I find this a great piece of work! I Feebas her expression and the colors of her clothes.^^
8.1/10

</|-Álvaro-|\>
February 5th, 2006, 03:29 AM
Like, yey! You opened a gallery!^^

Anyways, I loved the blue background in this picceh. It brings out the picture. Kosie's head looks a tad small, but yeah, other than that, I find this a great piece of work! I Feebas her expression and the colors of her clothes.^^
8.1/10

Thanks for the comment... but the head is okay ¬¬... I don´t want to maker her with a head so big taht she will become stupidlooking and you should know that kosy is a bit muscular, therefore her shoulders are a bit, even if a bit larger than her HEAD! ^^

Forest Grovyle
February 5th, 2006, 03:52 AM
Very nice work again, Alvaro! XD (hehe, sorry, the accent is really hard to do on my keyboard ^^;;) I like the blue flame in the background, it's a very nice effect! :) The way you've lit her is very nice, too! :) It's good that you've opened your own gallery thread - I always recommend artists do this - keep up the good work! ;)

--FG

Syousuke
February 5th, 2006, 04:14 AM
Nice pic, Alvaro!
You are really good at this stuff!

Keep it up.

</|-Álvaro-|\>
February 5th, 2006, 06:11 AM
Very nice work again, Alvaro! XD (hehe, sorry, the accent is really hard to do on my keyboard ^^;;) I like the blue flame in the background, it's a very nice effect! :) The way you've lit her is very nice, too! :) It's good that you've opened your own gallery thread - I always recommend artists do this - keep up the good work! ;)

--FG

Thanks for the comment, but it isn´t blue flame, it is a KI energy ^^, not flame. ehhehe I don´t like fire effects, i Prefer the KI energies ^^ . But i think it will be good from now on, to put all my stuff altogether in this single thread =3

Shadowfaith
February 5th, 2006, 07:18 AM
I like her very much, specially the hands, I mean...I can't do them for the life of me, but you have managed well with them. I like the shadding and the way you have lit her up in the blue flame and her pose is quite cool too. I can't really see any bad faults with her, in fact, none at all. For all I can see, the line art is great and I very much the idea in general.

All I can really say is keep up the awesome work =D

DarkClown
February 5th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Nice Outfit.....A Little more reaviling would be better
(LOL)

QFred
February 6th, 2006, 11:13 AM
I like the fact you opened an art thread, especially being that the first pic!

I like it a lot! Very well drawn and nice bg!

Charizard-Kun™
February 6th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Nice work Alvaro ^^, I'm looking forward to your next artwork. :)
I like it!

wakachamo
February 7th, 2006, 12:49 PM
Yeah, the shading just rocks XD!

I like how you messed with the blue and how it sort of makes it look like a light source XD.

Keep it up, está óptimo! XDDD

Himawarii
February 7th, 2006, 04:01 PM
*loves the shading*

You did an awesome job there <3 Lovies the blueishness in the pic <3
*loves smiley*

</|-Álvaro-|\>
February 9th, 2006, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the comment =P...

EDIT -> I ADDED A NEW PIC! ENJOY! IT IS IN THE BEGGINING OF THE THREAD!!!!http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/alvaroshiokawa/Emoticons/SeteAnao.gif

Linoone
February 9th, 2006, 01:39 PM
hi Alvaro!, I see you managed to sucessfuly color another of your great works, I suggest you to put your older art here so people can see it*faints*

Esupio
February 9th, 2006, 01:40 PM
awesome, I envy your skills Alvaro, do you do them in photoshop?

QFred
February 9th, 2006, 01:55 PM
Awesome Omega Weapon, I love it, the oproportions, the color, everything!!

Hope ya post much more in the coming times...

Charizard-Kun™
February 9th, 2006, 02:11 PM
I like your art! I hope you don't quit. 'Cause that would be a shame.

Runasutaru
February 10th, 2006, 08:21 AM
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.
*Gives Omega a 1000000000000000000 x infinity + 1/10 rating*

And Omega wins an Oscar! XD
Well done Álvaro, that´s one cool pic! ^__^b
Everything, in my opinion, is perfect there, but I might be wrong.
Must look at it a bit more. XD
Continua com o teu fabuloso trabalho, já chamaste as duas PWNsome artistas daqui, mas eu também vou ser, that I promise! XP
Just you wait. XD
So, go on, I wish you draw more and more pics!
And, if ya can, as a favor to CFG, Porygon and I, make some Dragon pics? We ALL love Dragons! d-^__^-b
Good luck on future pics!

wakachamo
February 10th, 2006, 08:35 AM
O_O

Yeah, that OMEGA should win an oscar, I like everything in it! XD

Keep goin!

</|-Álvaro-|\>
February 10th, 2006, 08:38 AM
Thanks for the commenthttp://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b195/alvaroshiokawa/Emoticons/SeteAnao.gif and for apreciating my art.

lara lynx
February 10th, 2006, 09:24 AM
0.0 More cool pics?
The first ones so pretty, I love the colours.
The second ones great too
Keep it up ;)

Ibuberu
February 11th, 2006, 03:20 AM
Feebas!
New art!^^

Again, the colors you use are just too good.^^
I love the details you put into this drawing. Omega looks greatness and the background just ownz. Looking forward to seeing more of your work, dude!^^

</|-Álvaro-|\>
February 13th, 2006, 08:36 AM
Hey there comrades ^^... I posted a new drawing at the first post. It is called FALLEN ANGEL KOS-MOS.

wakachamo
February 13th, 2006, 08:44 AM
ZOMG! I love the wings! Yet another one of your great artworks, Álvaro! Keep it up!

Linoone
February 13th, 2006, 03:47 PM
I loove your art, this pic of Kos-mos turned quite a lot nicer than the rest, congratulations^^

Eliana
February 13th, 2006, 05:06 PM
Awesome ^^ As I said I'm more of a writer, but I know a good artist when I see one!

Ibuberu
February 14th, 2006, 01:15 AM
Again, the your details are just Feebas.^^

Love the background and Kosie's wings in this latest picceh.
I believe you're getting better and better at this.^0^

Cybex Mewtwo
February 14th, 2006, 05:39 AM
Excellent work on all of these dude. You really are a skilled artist.

Runasutaru
February 14th, 2006, 11:47 AM
Like...Dude...

*Oh no! Ru is now paralyzed! She may comment incoherently!*

...WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Yeah, it PWNS!
It really is awesome all over...But it is a shame that ya had to put KOS-MOS through so much pain.
*Cries*
...Well, it is only a drawing, and the dimension where it is real in is in no way linked to ours, so no need to worry much. XD
So, sue me, I think parallel and other kinds of dimensions exist. It´s possible. Now, to stop with the offtopicness... >.>;
KOS-MOS is very well detailed, I can almost feel the pain reflecting off her! ;.;
And the background and the small text really DO compliment the impact of the pic, with all the dark stuff and "World is going to end and ya can do nothing about it" theme of it.
So, all I can say, in REAL terms, not REALISTIC, is a straight 10/10. ^__^b

Keep on making cool stuff dude!

Overlord IX
February 17th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Whoa-ho! Thats is one sleek-looking Omega weapon! I really like it. Too bad my Bro aint around,he would have been astounded by its coolness. XD I'd sure like to see more man!

Baker's Bulbasaur
February 19th, 2006, 04:43 AM
I like em, there very well done, the 2nd one is defenitely my face, just something about the feel of it im really digging
nice job XD

</|-Álvaro-|\>
February 23rd, 2006, 11:38 AM
Bah... It´s me ALVARO again (Too bad in another coding i cannot use accent on my name ¬¬... ) , and I made a new DRAWING , this time a NARUTO ONE. ENJOY

Linoone
February 23rd, 2006, 03:10 PM
hehe, good job, I love the background, the text, and of course, the pic is as good as always^^*faints*

Charizard-Kun™
February 23rd, 2006, 04:08 PM
I love your art! They are so good! I don't know how you do it... But you do it! Keep up the Exellent work!

Ibuberu
February 24th, 2006, 05:37 AM
OOh!
I Feebas your new art.^^
Even though I've yet to watch a single episode of Naruto, I really love this picceh.
Especially the colors you used, and that determined look she had on her face.

Keep going dude!^0^

Runasutaru
February 24th, 2006, 09:20 AM
(Is dropping her diff font colour due to poor light forum skin users)
Hey Álvaro, here commenting on your pics again!
Hyuga looks like a nice character indeed, I wish my bro would just get Naruto already so I could comment on this better.
Awesome blur effects, I like them, and the hair is SO shiny and Anime-like. I love it. ^__^
With the text and the background, it kind of looks like the Team Sonic intro in Sonic Heroes too. XD
The details she´s got are awesome too, nice perspective, pwetty colours...All in all I give this pic a 10/10, I really can´t see anything wrong with it! ^__^b
Good job and keep on wih the good work!

Shadowfaith
February 24th, 2006, 09:20 AM
Great work once again, dude ^_^

I like her expression, it seems determined to match the mood and theam of the picture well.

The shadding once again is great, but perhaps more of a blur to enphasize that she is actually running may do the picture more good?

But of course, in all its great ^_^

I hope to see more soon!

wakachamo
February 25th, 2006, 04:49 AM
Yet again, another great piece, Álvaro! XD

Seems that you'll never give up on making the expressions really well, right? XDD

A-one
February 27th, 2006, 07:48 AM
Cool XD i like the running effect keep it up

Overlord IX
February 28th, 2006, 03:45 AM
Thats a pretty neat one! I like the pose. On my scale I'd give it a 9/10. ^^