PDA

View Full Version : Pikachu or Riachu?

Yami's Girl
March 22nd, 2004, 10:17 AM
Which is more popular.Pikachu or Riachu? I want to hear it from you.

RubyCored
March 22nd, 2004, 10:25 AM
well depends on what topic you're on about:

Cutness: Pikachu
Power:Raichu
Speed: Pikachu i believe
Popularity: Pikachu

Teara
March 22nd, 2004, 10:28 AM
Well I'm pretty zure Pikachu iz more popular but I perzonaly like Raichu more. Pikachu'z cute, but Raichu iz both cute and ztrong^_-

RubyCored
March 22nd, 2004, 10:29 AM
agree but yeah we really need to know what topic we're on about

kInGdRa_rUlEs
March 22nd, 2004, 10:40 AM
why's this in trivia and games? this should probably be in pokemon general. I like raichu because well yeah he has the power, but pikachu's probably more popular. Oh and you spelled raichu wrong in the poll.

RubyCored
March 22nd, 2004, 10:46 AM
lol only if i noticed that earlier>.<

Jazz
March 22nd, 2004, 11:30 AM
I'd have to go with Raichu. The tougher the better I always say...not really but I'll say that in this case.

Rift
March 22nd, 2004, 11:37 AM
hmm...this should go in either Pokemon General or Mixed Voting Polls, ill get an S-Mod to move it for ya =D

Yami's Girl
March 22nd, 2004, 11:39 AM
I can't belive you chose Riachu, Jazz. I always thought Pikachu was cuter.:)

RubyCored
March 22nd, 2004, 11:39 AM
looks like it's now Pika, Rai tie!

Yami's Girl
March 22nd, 2004, 11:41 AM
Sorry about everything wrong:( I'm new here! Shesh!

Jazz
March 22nd, 2004, 11:43 AM
I can't belive you chose Riachu, Jazz. I always thought Pikachu was cuter.
Sure, Pikachu is cuter. But I always prefere tougher Pokemon, that usually means the evolved forms. With the exeption of Executor.

Rift
March 22nd, 2004, 11:44 AM
wha? im not being mean, i know your new, i was just saying ill get someone to move it...its not a bad thing ya know :)

Yami's Girl
March 22nd, 2004, 11:47 AM
I'm ok. I just sometimes have a short temper.:)

Arcanine
March 22nd, 2004, 11:51 AM
Ok as Scott said up there.
*Moved*

Muffin Man
March 22nd, 2004, 12:52 PM
Pikachu is more popular obviously, I mean, virtually everything to do with pokemon is wallpapered in pikachu.
I prefer raichu, he is one of my favourite pokemon.

Kairi
March 22nd, 2004, 01:15 PM
Raichu's stats are all around better, though without Surf neither is really useable... ._.; It's a shame.

PichuSecretBase
March 22nd, 2004, 01:33 PM
I like Raichu better. But Pikachu is adored by all the five years old who say Poke-ee-mon

Jeikobu
March 22nd, 2004, 01:35 PM
Pikachu is the most popular, and it's my favorite of the two.

stewie&rupert
March 22nd, 2004, 01:37 PM
Raichu's stats are all around better, though without Surf neither is really useable... ._.; It's a shame.

ive always perfered raichu more than the never forgetable main yellow mouse pokemon(<-pikachu).pika and rai cant learn surf in fr and lg? was that just a yellow version special since pikachu was the main poke in the game. can they still learn it through gameshark?

Pokemaster10000
March 22nd, 2004, 01:45 PM
Well if your saying who do you like better, I'd pick Raichu but it's "which one is more popular?". It'll definately be Pikachu. After watching it in all the episodes it became famous and stuff and besides many people know Pikachu but doesn't know Raichu. That's probaly why it became so popular.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 22nd, 2004, 02:13 PM
I think its Pikachu because he is in every episode of Pokemon.

Kenta
March 22nd, 2004, 04:08 PM
Raichu has always been my #1 favorite. Ever since I first saw it on Electric Shock Showdown. Surfing Raichu kicks butt :bandit:

dqle
March 23rd, 2004, 06:55 AM
Oh comon, you know that Pikachu rules the Pokmon series!

I'd choose Pikachu not only for it's cuteness, coolness, and the other contest factors (it fits in with all of those catergories!) but for it's ability to learn moves! Raichu can't learn anything! Oh well... Also Pikachu can be equipped with the Light Ball, which doubles Pikachu's Sp. Atk, which can far exceed Raichu's!

F.Y.I. Through Pokmon Stadium, ANY Pikachu (except rentals) can learn Surf. Only thing is, Pikachu from the Pikachu Edition would have a bonus mini game similar to Excitebike.(ah, the good old days!) Surf is a VERY useful move!

Kairi
March 23rd, 2004, 12:52 PM
Pikachu's other stats can't compare to Raichu's. =\ And Raichu can have any move Pikachu or Pichu can, just by waiting to evolve it.

IceKitten
March 23rd, 2004, 01:29 PM
Can Pikachu learn Surf? If so I'm not evolving it yet...

Yami's Girl
March 23rd, 2004, 01:38 PM
It's A tie someone change that!

Ice Master
March 23rd, 2004, 02:10 PM
Popularity:Pikachu
Coolest:Pikachu
I Like Pikachu Because He Wsa My First Pokemon

Kenta
March 23rd, 2004, 02:11 PM
Oh comon, you know that Pikachu rules the Pokmon series!

I'd choose Pikachu not only for it's cuteness, coolness, and the other contest factors (it fits in with all of those catergories!) but for it's ability to learn moves! Raichu can't learn anything! Oh well... Also Pikachu can be equipped with the Light Ball, which doubles Pikachu's Sp. Atk, which can far exceed Raichu's!

F.Y.I. Through Pokmon Stadium, ANY Pikachu (except rentals) can learn Surf. Only thing is, Pikachu from the Pikachu Edition would have a bonus mini game similar to Excitebike.(ah, the good old days!) Surf is a VERY useful move!

Raichu can have Surf that way too. And its attack and speed is way higher. I got 2 words for Pikachu. Double Edge! :P

ScArLetSkye
March 23rd, 2004, 04:28 PM
Raichu!Most definitely!;):P:D
And I break tie.:D

stewie&rupert
March 23rd, 2004, 05:01 PM
pikachu:12 votes
raichu: 12 votes
this is getting pretty competitive.....i like that :laugh: (evil laugh).

Kairi
March 23rd, 2004, 06:13 PM
Of course Pichu is much cuter than either of them, and would dominated if it was on the poll. *Pichu obsessed fan*
^_^;

stewie&rupert
March 23rd, 2004, 06:42 PM
Of course Pichu is much cuter than either of them, and would dominated if it was on the poll. *Pichu obsessed fan*
^_^;

u cant be wrong there, pichu would take over the poll, but ill still vote for raichu.(the "vote" thing is starting to sound like a presidention election :laugh: ).

IceKitten
March 24th, 2004, 12:52 AM
Pichu would have more votes than both of them put together!

dqle
March 24th, 2004, 06:48 AM
Pichu rules!!!

Who can't love the little fuzzball?!?!

I'd be a Pichu if I could (read the thread 'What would you do if you were a Pokmon, and which one would you be?')

Flaming Torchic
March 24th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Pikachu is more popular then Raichu, but I personally prefer Raichu. I think he looks better and he is more powerful, also has a better battle cry if you ask me :)

The Pokemaster
March 25th, 2004, 01:20 AM
neither, Pikachus is an over-hyped pokemon that is no-where near as strong as shows and movies make it out to be, and is actually, quite useless without all the super powering (giving it the ability to learn Iron tail AND stupid surf, whos idiot idea was THAT?) that nintendo decide to give it, and Raichu really isnt that much better, it IS better, just not by much, and pichu...oh, im just not going to say anything, just to save time.

dqle
March 25th, 2004, 06:38 AM
Hey, this is just a poll for popularity, not power!

Pichu rules all your Feebas minds!

Yami's Girl
March 25th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Well Pikachu is in the lead by one

Latios Master
March 25th, 2004, 10:02 PM
Pikachu has always been more popular than Raichu, and all Pokemon. I like both of them equally the same much. Pikachu is cute, and Raichu is strong. I have a Raichu on my team in Ruby. :P

Shinin
April 5th, 2004, 03:02 AM
RAICHU!!! Pikachu is annoying.
Looks like I tied the poll, 14-14.

stewie&rupert
April 5th, 2004, 05:32 PM
RAICHU!!! Pikachu is annoying.
Looks like I tied the poll, 14-14.

not quite, look again
pikachu-15
raichu -14
it wasnt me i voted for raichu

Wings
April 5th, 2004, 06:49 PM
well.now it's 16-14.i voted for pika!!

TeamRocket
April 6th, 2004, 10:21 AM
What is a Riachu? Pikachu hands down

Yami's Girl
April 6th, 2004, 04:19 PM
Ha pikais in lead! Take that Raichu fans! *laughs evily*Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

coco
April 6th, 2004, 04:33 PM
woohoo! pika's leading 18-15!

i voted for pikachu anyway, because it's cute and it's popular. even people who hate pokemon and say "Meowlith" instead of "Meowth" know who Pikachu is and say it right.

Shinin
April 6th, 2004, 04:37 PM
woohoo! pika's leading 18-15!

i voted for pikachu anyway, because it's cute and it's popular. even people who hate pokemon and say "Meowlith" instead of "Meowth" know who Pikachu is and say it right.
what's that mean?

HOW DO U NOT KNOW WHO RAICHU IS?!?!?!??!?

BOO FOR PIKACHU

:pokeball:

stewie&rupert
April 6th, 2004, 05:35 PM
18-14
i am in shock, i cannot believe pikas in the lead.-_-
oh well, raichu will come into total command if this was for pure power.

*battle:raaiichuuuuu->thunder bolt->pikaahhhhhhhhh->BBQ*

Kenny_C.002
April 6th, 2004, 06:46 PM
*anti-pikachu person*

So yeah, I hate pikachu so Raichu wins no matter what. lol

SykicSyko
April 6th, 2004, 08:05 PM
i am more of a fan of pikachu.

oni flygon
April 6th, 2004, 09:45 PM
I say Raichu...maybe it's more evolved? XD

Geometric-sama
April 6th, 2004, 10:37 PM
I've always been a Raichu fan. However, Pikachu is more popular, simply because it has more exposure (being main Pokemon in the TV series). Here's an example: My dad bought me a Raichu figurine in Japan. He apologized because they had run out of Pikachu. But I told him I like Raichu better anyway, so that was all great! XD

asher_son_of_ash
April 7th, 2004, 05:54 AM
Wow. o_o; Pikachu is pretty famous through the shows, the special Game. (Yellow edition) Some People do not know what Pokemon are but know what a Pikachu is. XD Except for my uncle.

Raichu is also popular through Pikachu by evolution. Power. A few shows...>_>;

So Pikachu is the popular one of all. >:] I choose the Pikachu.

[I beat the whole Elite Four in the Jotho and Kanto games with its sidekicks Articuno and Suicune. ]

master-bart
April 7th, 2004, 12:11 PM
sorry but i love pikachu he is so cute :) and i like his tail

stewie&rupert
April 18th, 2004, 11:15 AM
its become a tie
pikachu:21
raichu:21
theres so much confusion?!?
who will be the next president
*pikachu plans a suicide**raichu holds a butter knife* :laugh:

Geometric-sama
April 19th, 2004, 09:49 PM
Vote Raichu #1! *holds up a placard* XD

brmsort
April 22nd, 2004, 09:03 AM
I like Raichu better. But Pikachu is adored by all the five years old who say Poke-ee-mon

Hey! I'm 20 and like Pikachu better. Thank you very much. :D

Moonlit_Angel
April 23rd, 2004, 01:49 PM
I like Raichu better, though. No offense, but I consider Pikachu annoying. :chu:

Ryoutarou
April 23rd, 2004, 01:50 PM
Raichu better...he is stronger cuter and the rachi's voices are so figgen cool.
RANT

Mew13
April 24th, 2004, 04:58 PM
I know that Pikachu is more popular, but personally, I think Riachu is waaaaaay better!!

Blue_Revan
April 24th, 2004, 05:31 PM
I had a Riachu for a LOOONG time. They rock. Especialy moves like spark. Thunder also seems more acurate with Riachus

perthskies
April 24th, 2004, 05:38 PM
I'll have to vote on Pikachu for this one... it was the first Pokemon I simply adored and yes, I was always saying "Pika, Pikachu!" to my brother when I was younger... sometimes he'd do that same... how embarassing.... o_O

Cassie-chan
April 24th, 2004, 05:41 PM
:may: :chu:

Me and my pikachu! Not Riachu. PIKACHU IS THE BEST!!!

+el_pal
April 24th, 2004, 05:43 PM
I think Pikachu is better. I like Raichu and all but Pikachu is just better. It was the first Pokemon I knew. Pikachu is still one of my favorites and I think it's very cute.

Wing Zero
April 24th, 2004, 05:53 PM
i know riachus 10000 times strong (exaggerated, i know) yet publictity wise would have t go to pikachu, he gets all the attention in the TV show and hes just so affiliated with ash, the main character.

Aj1
April 24th, 2004, 06:24 PM
raichu is stronger but with the help of pikachu..

the pikachu must learn the electric attack so after raichu can use them when that pikachu evolves..

but raichu can use physical attacks like mega punch and mega kick for that gives it and advantage....

so i choose raichu

Jirachi
April 26th, 2004, 03:59 AM
Raichu. I just hate Pikachu.

Pikaki
April 26th, 2004, 04:45 AM
I say Pikachu.
My own kind,Pikachu,is best!
I don't agree,Pikaki and Maria.I say Raichu.
PS:My real name is Maria.Pikaki is really a boy,but why my profile says I'm a female because my characters aren't.

icer
April 26th, 2004, 05:48 AM
I think Pikachu is more popular due to marketing campaigns and subsequent pika-saturation
But I love Raichu the best. I like Pikachu, but after he learns all his moves it's definitely thunderstone time.... Raichu is cuter too.

Lanceiscool
April 26th, 2004, 07:12 AM
Raichu....He wasn't in Pokemon Channel, which I pluncked down 30 BUCKS for... :king:

On the bright side, EITHER of them would be a better Governor of California than ANYONE in the recall election... :laugh: or, for that matter, a better president than ol' Dubya.... :laugh: :laugh:

Yami's Girl
April 27th, 2004, 12:54 PM
I like pika best. Cant change that.

Ryoutarou
April 27th, 2004, 01:00 PM
Raichu again it's just better to me it look's better.