PDA

View Full Version : Kerry: "53% don't graduate from high school"

Otter Mii-kun
February 6th, 2006, 02:28 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash5kt.htm
Good thing I didn't support Kerry for President 2004. I will NEVER forgive him for that statement.

-ottermi619-
Typical bipartisan Horace Manndatory bootlicking...

Beatrice
February 6th, 2006, 02:30 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/

Front page. Look what the headline is. This is most likely a crack site, not a real one at all -.-; So, this most likely isn't true...go find this at another site and then show it...

*sigh* yellow journalism...-.-

Otter Mii-kun
February 6th, 2006, 02:33 PM
Fake or not, the statement still is turd. Something I'd only expect a hard-core Democrat to say.

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004429.htm
http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:8pdmzP1hAjUJ:www.topix.net/news/john-kerry+kerry+53%25+don%27t+graduate&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=10&client=firefox-a

Beatrice
February 6th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Fake or not, the statement still is turd. Something I'd only expect a hard-core Democrat to say.

http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004429.htm
http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:8pdmzP1hAjUJ:www.topix.net/news/john-kerry+kerry+53%25+don%27t+graduate&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=10&client=firefox-a
Alright, so he did say it. That was stupid.

now what's your point? o.0 He didn't get elected so...?

And yes, I'm a Democrat. Are you going to block me now or something?

Otter Mii-kun
February 6th, 2006, 02:52 PM
Alright, so he did say it. That was stupid.

now what's your point? o.0 He didn't get elected so...?

And yes, I'm a Democrat. Are you going to block me now or something?

No...

In fact, I USED TO BE Democrat. Until Granholm ran off the reservation by vetoing the Michigan Legal Birth Definition bill back in 2004, and by sitting on our economic mess, especially manufacturing
I knew all along what a pompous liar Kerry was. (Not to say that Bush doesn't lie-in fact, he lied so he could put us into Iraq) If only the Dems would step up to the plate and come up with candidates actually worth electing rather than put in far-left empty suits...

-ottermi619-
I suppose I do need a different voice of opinion like you after getting blasted by neo-con Republicans in the State of the Union thread.

Sawyer
February 6th, 2006, 03:55 PM
Wow, political discussions here at PC are always the same. I supported Kerry, and if he ran again I would. But, think of it this way: What president has never lied to us? You wanna look at Bush's lies for me? I call that bias, not looking at all sides of the argument. The tax cuts that Bush made was an absolute mistake, considering the position we are in. Last year, we were in an all-time low in terms of debt. If we had raised the taxes and supported all of the things that are going on in our country with that money, we would have had it all finished by now, debt free, and we could focus more on education. Such a philosophy might take time, but it would be a hell of a lot better than our current position.

Hitokiri
February 7th, 2006, 05:54 AM
I voted for Bush. Well, I didn't physically vote for him, but if I was 18 I would have XD

I don't know where Kerry got his sources from, but this doesn't really look like a very big deal to me. He already lost the election...

Hitokiri
February 7th, 2006, 08:38 AM
So? He's still a politician and has a career, albeit a failing one, but a career none the less.

He was (is?) a senator right? I'm not exactly sure, I'm not the most politically astute ^.^

Chairman Kaga
February 7th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Wishful thinking for him on his part; if the US proletariat was that large he wouldn't have even had to worry about serious campaigning; all the pandering and false empathy he had for the working class would have swept him in...he could have just done it from his porch.

Might I add, not all Bush supporters are neocons; I actually can't stand neocons for the image they've projected on true conservatism. I'm just going to have to echo what Jorge said in this case.

Sawyer
February 7th, 2006, 03:57 PM
^^ What he said, exactly.

John Denver
February 7th, 2006, 07:48 PM
^^ What he said, exactly.

Why did you even bother posting that? What was the point? Do you think that agreeing with someone while at the same time refusing to add anything to either side merits your a good post?

So I have a question. What is a Neocon?

Hitokiri
February 8th, 2006, 05:42 AM
Why did you even bother posting that? What was the point? Do you think that agreeing with someone while at the same time refusing to add anything to either side merits your a good post?

So I have a question. What is a Neocon?

Wow, you're harsh ._.

Honest, but harsh...And I don't know what a neocon is either ^^

Otter Mii-kun
February 24th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Wow, you're harsh ._.

Honest, but harsh...And I don't know what a neocon is either ^^
A neo con is a 'conservative' who favors bigger government, deficit overspending, interventionist foreign policy. They also support propping up our broken welfare system. They also rely on radical religious views to push their beliefs down their constituent's throats.

-ottermi619-
See http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul110.html for more information.

John Denver
February 24th, 2006, 07:06 PM
A neo con is a 'conservative' who favors bigger government, deficit overspending, interventionist foreign policy. They also support propping up our broken welfare system. They also rely on radical religious views to push their beliefs down their constituent's throats.

Cool, you've given me the one sided, bias, totally-negative idea of what a Neocon is...

now can you tell me the definition as asked?

Zelos
February 24th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Hmm, not sure if this is what you're looking for, but....

Wikipedia-Neocon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neocon)

Just randomly Wikipedia'd it >.>;;

Chairman Kaga
February 24th, 2006, 07:37 PM
I really wouldn't turn to random internet articles for an accurate description...read, yes, but politics is one of the areas in life in which large amounts of skepticism will give you an edge over other people.

See, for example, the popular definition of neocon is "any Republican who's ever lived who isn't Richard Nixon". It's just another random grab from the big bucket-o-insults.

Chase Leader
February 24th, 2006, 09:00 PM
Ha then I am better than the half the didn't...Woooooooooooooo...yes, woooooooooooo.

Drifblim
February 25th, 2006, 05:33 AM
I think Pat Robertson being a Neo-con explains enough for us to make an opinion on them. :cheeky:

C Sherbii S
February 26th, 2006, 11:00 AM
Kerry, like most in his party, is a pessimist. Plain and simple.

Pokedragonfire
February 27th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Kerry, like most in his party, is a pessimist. Plain and simple.
Go optomism!

I never liked Bush or Kerry. Either way wouldn't have been very good. I bet I'd make a better president than both of them. xD Politics is too much backstabbing and mudslinging for me though.

2008 election will be fun. Too bad I still won't be able to vote by then ;_; I'm a year short.

No, I'm not actually 3.

Eliana
February 27th, 2006, 03:23 PM
No...

In fact, I USED TO BE Democrat. Until Granholm ran off the reservation by vetoing the Michigan Legal Birth Definition bill back in 2004, and by sitting on our economic mess, especially manufacturing
I knew all along what a pompous liar Kerry was. (Not to say that Bush doesn't lie-in fact, he lied so he could put us into Iraq) If only the Dems would step up to the plate and come up with candidates actually worth electing rather than put in far-left empty suits...

-ottermi619-
I suppose I do need a different voice of opinion like you after getting blasted by neo-con Republicans in the State of the Union thread.

*cracks up*

Used to be democrat...Lawl. I love how politics are so idiotic nowadays. I suppose when I told you I am a large Left-Wing supporter you'd shoot me?

Let's try.

I'm a large Left-Wing supporter. D:!

Anywho, this is going to lead to some flaming.

Otter Mii-kun
March 1st, 2006, 02:38 PM
I ain't gonna shoot you... I deal with leftists every day on the Buzzboard, who do a very good job at squashing neocon Bushies "You're either with us or for the terrorists".