View Full Version : Bō! The Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo Club!

February 7th, 2006, 2:04 PM
Helo all Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo Lovers! This my new fanclub: Bō! So hold on to your seats kids! Lol.

February 7th, 2006, 2:09 PM
There's already a club for this I think:
But anyway I'll join.

MAR Heaven
February 7th, 2006, 2:10 PM
Hey I love this show! Can I join and be co-owner?!

There was a club but it died so its ok to make this one!

February 7th, 2006, 2:30 PM
Everyone is free to join. No need to ask me. But there is one thing: I do not own this club. Everyone who wants to join does.

February 7th, 2006, 5:48 PM
^.^ Kyah, I absolutely enjoy watching this show. At first, I hated it but...it sort of grew on me...It is absolutely random and funny, and weird at that, but that's what makes it so...enjoyable.

And it comes sometime after the shos I watch, and directly before another show I watch (Naruto and IGPX. One Peice doesn't count, I just watch it 'cause I can...), so it's sort of obvious I watch it.

So...I'll join it. It's the show you hate to love (in my opinion anyway...).

February 7th, 2006, 6:37 PM
So, what is everyone's favorite episode? Mine is the second part of Bobobo facing General Jelly Jiggler.

February 26th, 2006, 5:16 PM
dudes can I join dont let the avatar and sig fool you im an all around anime guy its just that I happen to LOVE one piece so can I join

March 5th, 2006, 5:37 AM
Did anyone see the new Bobobo episode last night? (I live in America so we are pretty far behind)

Ciervo Volante
March 5th, 2006, 6:46 AM
I wanna join, please! =3 This is one of my most favorite animes ever, right after Zatch Bell. ^_~ And my favorite character is Don Patch, 'cause he's hilarious. xD

March 5th, 2006, 11:03 AM
Like I sadi before, you don't need to ask to join. Just don't spam and you'll be fine. Right now I am making Bobobo Banners!

March 5th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Yo I'll join, say Don Patch, I got some cool Bobobo bobo bobo stuff from the old club, I'll bring it here.

March 5th, 2006, 11:47 AM
That would be fantastic! Also, here is the first banner. I made it completely from scratch on Paint. I know, some of the colors aren't correct, but oh well.

March 5th, 2006, 11:49 AM
Okay hey I found a clip for the bobobbobobo game for the GBA
GBA (http://www.hudson.co.jp/gamenavi/gamedb/softinfo/bobobo/bobo_hajike/movie/img/cm_hajike.mpg)

some pics of the GBA game:

And some pics

And WTF is this??????:confused:
Mambo XD

No more pics from me today...I'm too tired now

March 5th, 2006, 1:51 PM
Nice! I am currently downloading the ROM for the game.

March 7th, 2006, 2:56 AM
I have yet to see the whole series, but the show's really random and I really do like it. Nice to see a club for it.
My brother happens to like it as well. Seems to be the only thing in common that we have.

Anyway, nice to meet everyone.

March 8th, 2006, 5:28 PM
Nice to see your presence Daegon. I can't wait 'till the next episode!

March 9th, 2006, 9:50 AM
Nice! I am currently downloading the ROM for the game.

Where can you download the rom game? I would like to play it as well.

Egyptian Sphinx
March 9th, 2006, 10:34 AM
Sorry to say this. But I just hate it v.v

Ciervo Volante
March 9th, 2006, 12:16 PM
Sorry to say this. But I just hate it v.v

LMAO! That's hilarious. xD

Off topic: Daegon, you'r avatar is so cute! <3

Lt. Surge's Raichu
March 9th, 2006, 12:17 PM
What is Bobobo?? Lol, i know nothing about this

March 9th, 2006, 12:29 PM
KG: Glad you like it =D

Raichy: Bobobo-bobo-bobu is a random anime on CN.

Lt. Surge's Raichu
March 9th, 2006, 12:30 PM
OK, i haven't seen it doh:(

March 9th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Well if you have CN tune in at saturday at 10:00pm eastern/central

March 11th, 2006, 8:02 PM
Who saw the new episode? It wasn't as funny as the other ones, but it was still funny.

Elite Four Bruno
March 12th, 2006, 6:46 AM
Hey everyone! I made this trainer sprite. Can anyone rate it?

Its for my brother Don Patch

March 12th, 2006, 12:58 PM
I'll join my fave charachter is captain battleship.

Elite Four Bruno
March 12th, 2006, 1:03 PM
Will anybody ever rate my Bobobo Trainer Sprite? :(
Its on the previous page.<---

March 12th, 2006, 1:04 PM
it's good 7/10 the arms look weird.

March 13th, 2006, 4:41 PM
I'll Join! my favorite episode was the one with where they were going to c-block hair hunt headquartures, and it was full of video stores! that was so funny! I even have the theme song on the computer!

Okay, i got some amazing information, this info will send you flying!

we all know that tonammi is showing the movie "spirted away", well i found out that Bobobo-bo bo-bobo is airing at it's usual time!!! 10:30 p.m Saturday night (EST time) apprantly this is the tiltle of the episode:
Hatenko the Hunk Has the Key to Your Heart!

i wonder what that is going to be about, maybe that new guy?

March 19th, 2006, 12:11 PM
hatenko is weird and don patch acted odd in that episode too.

March 25th, 2006, 5:44 PM
Hey well at least he is on Bobobos side, right?
and "The Don" as he called it was weird, i mean how in the world could he turn into the sun???
EDIT: How dare that toonnomai cancel Bobobo last saturday!!

April 8th, 2006, 4:44 PM
BoBoBo is also the name of a korean kids show, which is like for 4 year olds, but I still enjoy it.

Hydraconis Requiseq-Hrael
August 23rd, 2006, 1:32 AM
YES!!! FINALLY!!! I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! For a while I thought I was the only one! Can I join, PLEEASE!!!???

I read the manga and have the theme song on my computer, my favorite character is Don Patch, and I watch the show every week!

Of my favorite episodes I cannot decide between the Pomade Ring battle or the Hajke Block base.

August 23rd, 2006, 4:23 AM
Please do not revive threads that have gone for a month or more without any posts.