PDA

View Full Version : Whats your worst pokemon?

Fl0W:HHGURU
February 9th, 2006, 09:44 AM
Is there any pokemon that you dis-like for any reason at all? For example, i dis-like the pokemon Spoink, because its the ugliest pokemon ive ever seen, and its also not very good on the battle field.

Toga
February 9th, 2006, 09:51 AM
Well, do you like Togapis? I mean they are so cute and cuddly!

Toga
February 9th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Well my friend really thinks that Raquazas are neat ,but Idisagree.

flash boy
February 9th, 2006, 09:54 AM
Well I don't like Kyogre because he messes things up for groudun... XD.

Shiny Meganium
February 9th, 2006, 10:10 AM
I dislike Whismur. To me it's a little pink thing with a rather large voice.

sanji
February 9th, 2006, 10:13 AM
my worst pokemon is my Zangose it's only at level 80! the restof my pokemon (including Mew) are at level 100

xXkillaXx
February 9th, 2006, 10:16 AM
I dislike legendarys they are to weak i KOed a level 100 Raquavaza with a level 60 Swamperts Blizzard attack

ponyta rules
February 9th, 2006, 10:16 AM
I hate weak,useless Pokemon the most and weak ugly Pokemon that look weak.Here are some i hate the most:

~Magikarp~the worst!
~caterpie
~metapod
~weedle
~kakuna
~wurmple
~silcoon
~cascoon

i no it's only supposed to be 1 Pokemon you dislike and there are more of the uglyer Pokemon i dislike aswell,sorry for posting more than 1!

xXkillaXx
February 9th, 2006, 10:18 AM
I hate weak,useless Pokemon the most and weak ugly Pokemon that look weak.Here are some i hate the most:

~Magikarp~the worst!
~caterpie
~metapod
~weedle
~kakuna
~wurmple
~silcoon
~cascoon

i no it's only supposed to be 1 Pokemon you dislike and there are more of the uglyer Pokemon i dislike aswell,sorry for posting more than 1!
your forgot about feebas it's hard to catch and so ugly and has the same attacks as Magikarp but evolves into a very good Milotic

Dragonite Tamer
February 9th, 2006, 10:19 AM
I hate Jynx and Mr. Mime. They are like two deformed humans.

Chronos
February 9th, 2006, 11:54 AM
Diglett. I didn't like episode of Pokemon in the first series it started in (that blasted chant of "Diglett dig, Diglett dig, Trio trio trio" drove me insane in the first few minutes) and it wasn't a very good Pokemon in the game for me either (it cost me my battle with Surge...)

aragornbird
February 9th, 2006, 07:28 PM
♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Luvdisc is like the lamest Pokemon ever. “Hi, I’m a fish that’s shaped like a heart and I have a stupid name and crappy stats and I get beaten by everything!”

Plusle and Minun are also pretty lame. I mean seriously, we do NOT need more Pikachu clones.

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Crosman
February 9th, 2006, 09:50 PM
There's two different types of dislikes for me.

Dislike Battling: Cradily & Gligar

Dislike because they are horible: Luvdisc & Snubbull

Snubbull look's like he's wearing a dress and Ludisc is just weird. I dont hate weak pokemon because they have a different meaning in the world of pokemon. Think about it, If we had all big and strong pokemon then it would beat the purpose of evolving and other things also.

Battling Gligar is a pain in the behind. I use Ludicolo alot and Blaziken which both are weak to gligar/Arial ace combo. My defence toward Gligar is usually ny Metagross/Psychic combo which is pretty effective.

Cradily is annoying, I do like this pokemon but I hate to battle it because I always have the bad luck of having Zero defence against it.

.:Melissa:.
February 9th, 2006, 10:23 PM
Rosela shes so anoying!! it keep beating my pokemon with Magical leaf

kohei
February 10th, 2006, 12:58 AM
I hate Dragonite with life. Dratini was cute, Dragonair was cuter, and...

"Ahhh! It's a giant flying hippo!"

Fl0W:HHGURU
February 10th, 2006, 07:42 AM
spoink reminds me off those things you put on the end of your pencils ^^

Aegis
February 10th, 2006, 02:31 PM
I hate Mankey, Primape, and Parasect. They give me the chills

Dragonite Tamer
February 11th, 2006, 01:56 AM
I hate Dragonite with life. Dratini was cute, Dragonair was cuter, and...

"Ahhh! It's a giant flying hippo!"
Oh thank you. Anyway, I can't stand Cradily. It's soooo slow and downright useless.

Drummershuff
February 11th, 2006, 05:12 AM
The Pokemon that i really hate is Zubat, Its just really annoying in the Pokemon games. It just looks evil. I just really dislike it.

Charaxes
February 11th, 2006, 09:32 AM
Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff.

Their cards in the TCG particularly pissed me off as one guy I used to know revolved his decks around that card, very much to my chagrin and made my life a living hoohah.

That and their cuteness is too nauseating.

Same with Plusle/Minum for much recent things, just a bunch of Pikachu remakes but with extra cuteness! Blargh.

Makes me vomit with rage on everything really.

Himawarii
February 11th, 2006, 09:37 AM
Let's see..

~Zubat and Swalot.

No particular reason for Swalot,it just scares me O_O and Zubat's common appearences in the game drive me insane..>_<

Syaoran-Kun
February 11th, 2006, 10:04 AM
I dislike Zubat and Golbat. They pop up every 5 seconds just to either:
A) Let you escape after they drunked up your Pokemon, which is a big waste of effort and energy.
B) Leech your Pokemon of their HP.
C) Poisening your Pokemon so they can rot in the caves.
Or D) All the above. ¬¬

~BlackHeartedWolf~
February 11th, 2006, 11:27 AM
I really really, really hate Zubat and Golbat. There are such a pain when you are trying to train a lower-level pokemon. They don't let you escape, and then they kill off your pokemon in training, and then (If the pokemon was just healed, or was in good health), it just wastes a trip to the Pokemon Center. Definetly one of my least favorites. Stupid bats >_>

master chuckle
February 11th, 2006, 11:51 AM
I absolutley despise all the Kanto Pokemon. I hate them all. There ugly, weak, genric, cliched, annoying, and overrated. The ones I hate in particular, though, are Eevee, Scyther, Charizard, Dewgong, Mewtwo, and Pidgeot. Blegh.
From Johto I hate.......
Ledyba.
Ledian.
Hitmontop.
Blissey.
Igglybuff.
Pichu.
I like the others from this region.
From Hoenn I hate........
The starter final forms.
Hariyama.
Slakoth/Slaking.
Trapinch (NOT it's evos)
Spinda.
Barboach.
Armaldo.
Registeel.
Metagross.
Meh, I hate a couple more from this region, but overall it's decent.

Memory
February 11th, 2006, 11:58 AM
I don't like Deoxys,
It's from space XD;
I won't say i hate it, thuogh!

Crunkn' Munky
February 11th, 2006, 12:35 PM
Wobbufet is really a slow one..

Natsuki
February 11th, 2006, 01:19 PM
I have always had a strong distaste for Nosepass. XD; I mean...who wants to hang around a giant walking nose all day? o-o; It actually looks as though the creators of Nosepass pulled it out of some Aztec sculpture or something. XD

~Kelsey

Crunkn' Munky
February 11th, 2006, 01:25 PM
Who wants to hang out with an ugly yelling Exploud to?

psychic
February 11th, 2006, 03:31 PM
I hate spinda, zubat, golbat, whismur, loudred, and exploud

spinda because its the uggliest thing Ive ever seen

whismur & evos because their ugly & there attacks are weak & useless >_<

Espeon Master
February 12th, 2006, 12:47 PM
I dislike Luvdisc, it's so useless and well, stupid. Oh yea, a heart with eyes how original..<.<

Loki
February 12th, 2006, 12:54 PM
All I can say is that I hate hate hate this pokemon. In the trading card games it's virtually useless until you evolve it, and when you do, it's evo eats up all your energy's in one turn, in the games, it's moveset doesn't do ANYTHING to an opposing pokemon (IMO), in the anime it's just an annoying thing with an annoying voice that's just one big nuisance, and in the manga it pretty much never shows up (cept on fishers)

The pokemon that fits that description best is Magikarp the useless splashy thing.

Persona
February 12th, 2006, 07:07 PM
the worst pokemon???? lets c.....
1.bulbasaur (it's the weakest out of the starters in pokemon fr/lg_
2.zubat
3.psyduck
4.magikarp (for sure)
5.hoppip
6.surskit
7.barboach (even when it evolves 2 a whiscash it still sux)

master chuckle
February 13th, 2006, 04:33 AM
the worst pokemon???? lets c.....
1.bulbasaur (it's the weakest out of the starters in pokemon fr/lg_

Actually, Bulbasaur is the strongest. Charmander is the weakest because of it's bad movepool and displaced stats.

Dragonfree
February 13th, 2006, 05:19 AM
I don't hate Pokémon for being weak...

I dislike Kingdra because I think it looks drunk and I've had more than enough experience of it in Gold and Crystal.

Charaxes
February 13th, 2006, 11:41 AM
I really don't care for Kingdra (more TCG experience again), it seems a little too extravagent for my tastes. Didn't we say what we needed to say with Seadra? Must we give it an obnoxious evolution?

Just too hard to kill and too easy to make, bah I say.

Crunkn' Munky
February 13th, 2006, 11:54 AM
The pokemon that fits that description best is Magikarp the useless splashy thing.

It can learn tackle but, yeah pretty weak and useless

Jude Mathis
February 13th, 2006, 12:40 PM
I've never liked Koffing or Weezing... they're just...blah... x__x; They're poison attacks are Okay battle wise... but other then that, I dont like them...

CyBeastSaber
February 13th, 2006, 12:57 PM
Which do I dislike the most??? Hm...... Maybe......Oh yeah. FEEBAS!!!!! Darn those suckers. Can never find them as much. How are you going to search for 6 tiles of the many other tiles that they could appear? I would say useless and very much annoying. AND I hate fishing. No offense to fishing lovers. :D However, if you catch one or even FIND one, you are a lucky bast*rd.... or b*tch? :D

Magnemite
February 15th, 2006, 07:52 PM
I pretty much dislike all legends after the birds. I also don't like Rattata because it's so annoying...

Trainer Rachel
February 16th, 2006, 02:39 PM
I absolutley despise all the Kanto Pokemon. I hate them all. There ugly, weak, genric, cliched, annoying, and overrated. The ones I hate in particular, though, are Eevee, Scyther, Charizard, Dewgong, Mewtwo, and Pidgeot. Blegh.
From Johto I hate.......
Ledyba.
Ledian.
Hitmontop.
Blissey.
Igglybuff.
Pichu.
I like the others from this region.
From Hoenn I hate........
The starter final forms.
Hariyama.
Slakoth/Slaking.
Trapinch (NOT it's evos)
Spinda.
Barboach.
Armaldo.
Registeel.
Metagross.
Meh, I hate a couple more from this region, but overall it's decent.

Wow... you hate a lot... but c'mon, the Kanto Pokemon?? They rock! They're the originals (and my favs) but whatever, everyone has their own opinions ^^;

Tipem
February 16th, 2006, 03:11 PM
I hate Pelippers :P

"HI IM A SEAGULL WITH A HUGE FREAKIN BEAK HERE ME ROAR AND GET OWNED AT THE SAME TIME"

NinjaKasumi123
February 17th, 2006, 07:52 PM
>_> Koffin ll Weezling ll Mok ll Grimer any other ugly and smelly pokemon

Barboach
February 17th, 2006, 07:57 PM
aww someone dislikes me :( but now lets get with the program, i dislike only one pokemon Magikarp

Persona
February 17th, 2006, 08:01 PM
lol barboach, the pokemon sux but not u xd

~D.S~