PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon World Tour '05-'06

Mewtwo of the Darkness
February 9th, 2006, 03:51 PM
*Some things in this story are made-up

Pokmon World Tour 2005-2006

Chapter 1: Kanto: Pallet Town/Pewter City

Once a trainer named Marty went on a journey and he said to his mom Bye Im going on an adventure to be the best trainer ever! Then Marty set off into the wild but some old guy stopped him and said Come to my lab youngster! Marty went inside the old guys lab and then the old guy started talking Hello, my name is Professor Oak. My name is Marty. He said to the Professor. What were you thinking going into the wild without any pokmon? Prof. Oak said. I dont know. Marty replied. Well if you want to go into the wild more protected pick one of my pokmon I got long ago. Prof. Oak said. Just then a guy walked in the lab and said Hi, Gramps! Hello, Brock! Prof. Oak replied. Marty fainted and got up 5 minutes later. The Pewter city gym leader! Marty said. Hello Brock said to Marty. H-Hi Marty stuttered. Why dont you come to my gym later to have a battle? Brock said. S-Sure Marty stuttered again. Ok, how about my gym in an hour? Brock said. Yeah. Marty said. Ok, See ya later gramps! Brock said as he walked out of the lab door. Ok Marty pick a pokmon out of these 3 pokmon. His choices were Squirtle a Water-Type, Charmander a Fire-Type, or Bulbasaur a Grass-Type. Ill have Squirtle, wait no Bulbasaur, no, Charmander, Ill have Charmander. Marty finally replied. Prof. Oak gave him his Charmander and said Train him good. Marty left the lab and then he went to train his Charmander. He encountered a wild Pidgey, Go, Charmander use Scratch on the wild Pidgey, and it was a critical hit so Pidgey fainted. Charmander soon learned Ember. Just then a trainer walked up to Marty. Hey, youre a trainer right? They started battling and the trainers first pokmon was a Weedle. Go, Charmander use ember to give him a burn! But accidentally burned the trainer. Now the trainer went to the emergency room with third-degree burns. Ok lets try this trainer in a wheelchair. Marty thought. He walked up and the trainer said No fire pokmon please! Marty walked away and found a trainer with a Mohawk and grass pokmon. Go, Charmander use ember on the trainers first pokmon Oddish! Ember was super effective so Oddish fainted and Marty won his first trainer battle.
Haha in your face Grass Maniac! Marty said. Humph... The Grass Maniac grumbled. Then a pink pokmon with a short tail walked up to Marty. It was a Mew! Huh? Well I guess your coming with me. They went to face Brock... Mew used Powder Snow and killed Graveler and Charmander killed Steelix. Well take this Boulderbadge. Brock said. Marty walked out of the gym. Brock walked out of the gym Wait you forgot to take this TM! Brock shouted. Marty took the TM and it was TM51 Rock Cannon. He taught it to Mew. They went on. Where are you going? Jessie said. Who are you? Marty replied. Team Rocket! Jessie said Team Rocket... Whats that? Marty wondered. We want that Mew! James said. Yeah! Meowth said. Youre never getting it! Marty said. I have no choice but to battle you! Jessie said. The battle started Ekans and Bellsprout vs. Mew. Mew used Rock Cannon on Ekans and Ekans fainted. Bellsprout used Leech Seed. Mew was seeded. Mew used Ember and Bellsprout fainted. What? I should have known your Mew could beat my pokmon but... Jessie stopped and quickly grabbed the Mew! Hey! Give back my Mew! Marty shouted. Mew! Mew! Mew! Mew screamed. Mew used Transform and transformed into a Grimer. Ewww! I didnt want this disgusting purple glob... A poor excuse for a pokmon. Jessie said as she dropped it. Team Rocket ran away. The Grimer transformed back into a Mew. Nice job Mew... Whats this? Marty said as he picked it up. He read it Team Rocket TM52 Zap Rocket. He opened it and it had TM52 and a Half-Eaten Doughnut. He thought the Doughnut was a delightful surprise (Yeah right.) He taught Mew Zap Rocket with TM52 and he went to face a trainer. Go, Mew! he said. Go, Kadabra! the trainer said. Mew use Zap Rocket! Kadabra fell in great pain and fainted. The trainer had another pokmon Ivysaur. Mew use Zap Rocket! Ivysaur fell but didnt faint. Ivysaur use Razor Leaf! Mew didnt really care. Mew just finished off the Ivysaur with Zap Rocket. Then he went towards Mount Moon.

Lily
February 9th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Would you mind paragraphing your story, please? It's really difficult for me to read it...Remember that the start of a new dialogue indicates a new paragraph.

Your idea, although some parts are 'made up,' is basically the same structure of the game/anime. I s'pose that's not a crime, but bland prose drives away interest. Try thinking of original ideas instead of basing too much on the actual concept. ^_^;

Mewtwo of the Darkness
February 9th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Would you mind paragraphing your story, please? It's really difficult for me to read it...Remember that the start of a new dialogue indicates a new paragraph.

Your idea, although some parts are 'made up,' is basically the same structure of the game/anime. I s'pose that's not a crime, but bland prose drives away interest. Try thinking of original ideas instead of basing too much on the actual concept. ^_^;
Ok, I try making new towns/gym leaders... By the way everyone who posts here can you rate it?