PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Do it your way!

Raichu Master
March 22nd, 2004, 04:12 PM
This is a free-style rp. You can do whatever you, when you want. The only rule is that you have to be something that has to do with pokemon. You can have up to 5 different characters, you can recreate all ready created characters, like ash, and you can make up your own league if you want! There's no limits! Be creative!

Here's what you need for your character(s):

Name:
Occupation: What you are like a breeder, gym leader, elite four member, whatever you want.
Description:
Pokemon:

Here's mine:

Name: Johann
Occupation: Elite Four Member of Keoko (Key-o-ko) Pokemon League
Description: Basically looks like Lt. Surge, but his hair is black with Blonde highlights and has better english (No saying Dunder, instead of Thunder!)
Pokemon: Raichu, Jolteon, Zapdos, Absol, and another Raichu

Name: Kaylee
Description: Looks like Flannery. Is Johann's wife.
Pokemon: Charizard, Blaziken, Typhlosion, Magcargo, Groundon, and Camerupt
Gender Female

Name: John
Description: Looks like Gary, but flaming red hair like his mother. John is the son of Kaylee and Johann.
Pokemon: Lairon, Absol, Pikachu, Charmander, Evee, and Cindiquil

SkarmoryRider
March 22nd, 2004, 04:42 PM
Hmmm. This does sound interesting. I'll join!

Kyoga
Desc.: She's and orphan, and she loves it, basically, brown hair cut to her shoulders, green eyes, and a scar over her right eye, which is dull.
Pokemon: (She breeds and owns one of these)Houndoom, Absol, Archanine, Mightyhena, Rapidash, Typhlosion

Raichu Master
March 23rd, 2004, 07:55 AM
"Honey, can you wake John up? I have to meet Lance for some important business." Johann said as he ate his breakfast.

Kaylee smiled and said, "Sure, only if you tell me what you guys are doing."

"You've always been the stubborn type." Johann said chuckling. "Sure, why not. Lance has found a new type of thunderstone. And me being a electric-type pokemon trainer, he wants me to take a look at it." Johann explained.

"oh, okay. How long are you going to be gone?" Kaylee wondered.

"I might be gone a whole week, acouple hours, or even a month. As long as it takes to examine the stone." Johann sighed rubbing his forhead as he proped his head up with the other arm. "I better get my pokemon belt." Johann said

"Leave your Zapdos here, dear?" Kaylee asked.

"What?!" Johann asked.

"You promised John you would train his pikachu for him." Kaylee said with her hands on her hips.

"Fine but I have to take Zapdos to get there, so I'll leave Absol here." Johann said taking a Great Ball off his belt, and laid it on the kitchen table. He then turned around and took a Pokeball off John's belt. "Cya later." Johann said giving Kaylee a little kiss on the cheek and then ran out of the house and said, "Zapdos come on out!" He jumped on Zapdos's back as Zapdos came out of the Ultra Ball. "To Indigo Plateau!" He said pointing in that direction of the Plateau.

"John, John, wake up sweety." Kaylee said sweetly as she tryed to wake John up. He didn't even open his eyes, he just groaned and flopped to the other side of the bed. "Come on wake up." She said alittle louder and nudging him to wake him up. But he moaned and pushed her arm away. Then Kaylee lifted the matress to an angle so John would roll off it. He fell to the ground and continued to snore. "Everyday I have to go through this!" Kaylee said with a big sigh. She walked over to John's pokemon belt and got his five remaining pokemon and called them all out. "Go wake him up." Kaylee said to them. They all rushed over to the body excitedly and licked him until he woke up.

"Alright, Alright! I'm up, I'm up! Just get off." He said moaning. The pokemon got off him and went back to their pokeballs. "What's for breakfast? And where's dad?"

"Pancakes, and your dad had some business with Lance to take care of." Kaylee said smliing.

"Did he take my Pikachu?" John said rubbing his eyes and walking downstairs for breakfast.

"Yes he did. He'll train him on the way to the Indigo Plateau." She said camly. She flipped on the tv and the news reported that a boy with red hair had turned water to fire at Gath's Pokemon Gym.

OOC: Please read my fanfic, Blaze's Journey to Mastery to learn more about the red haired boy, Blaze.

Raichu Master
March 23rd, 2004, 03:12 PM
Meanwhile at the Indigo Plateau, Johann just got there and said, "Lance, do you have the stone?" He got off his Zapdos and returned it.

"Yes here it is!" Lance said taking the stone out of his pocket and into Johann's hand.

"It's like a regular Thunderstorn, except instead of having one lightning bolt it has two and they're crossed.

"Right. Do you know what it does?" Lance asked Johann.

"One way to find out!" Johann sighed. "Go Raichu!" He said as Raichu came out of the pokeball. "Here take this." Johann said handing the stone to Raichu nothing happened. "Return Raichu! Go Pikachu!" I said returning Raichu and taking out Pikachu. "Here hold this." Johann said as Pikachu took it, it started glowing. "There we go." Johann said with a sigh of relief. Pikachu then transformed into a Raichu with wings, the same color as Raichus skin. "Wow! Never expected that!" Johann said surprised.

"I want you to have. Experiment with it, train it, and then record you findings and give the recorded data to me." Lance said just as surprised as Johann.

"Yes, sir!" Johann said saluting him and called Zapdos out and flew back to his house.

SkarmoryRider
March 23rd, 2004, 03:25 PM
OOC: Sure will!

IC: Kyoga walked down the pathway, glancing at the trees, watching the Pokemon crawl around. "Nice place to capture and breed, but really, I want a Skarmory."
She thought about the possibilities, and then suddenly, there was a shadow overhead, and a Zapdos appeared, with a BOY on it!
"Hey, you!" she cried and ran down the path. "Know where I can find a Skarmory?"

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 23rd, 2004, 03:29 PM
Okay....

Name: Karli
Description: I have blue eyes, and long brown hair
Pokemon: Ponyta,Rapidash,Vulpix,Growlithe,Flareon

Raichu Master
March 23rd, 2004, 03:53 PM
When Johann got home his son rushed up to him and gave him a big hugg and his wife kissed him on the cheek. "Well how's it going. Sorry I took acouple of hours! But look what I got for you John!" Johann said calling out the new type of Raichu.

"Wow! I is that my Pikachu?!" John said amazed at the new pokemon.

"Yep, it turns out that new thunderstone turns a Pikachu into that." Johann said as they all went inside. "Hey son, there's a new Gym opening up! To make eight badges! They wanted to know if you would want to be the gym leader! So will you? But you can't use that Raichu!" He said putting his pokebelt on the pokebelt rack. He called out his two prized Raichus and sat down on the couch and the cudled up on either side of him.

"I'd love to! When do I start?" John said excitedly.

"A soon as you take the test tomorrow. You'll be testing for the Rainbow badge, at Filiou Island." Johann said smiling.

"Wow! It's on this island!" John said even more excited.

"Yep. And it's in Dango City, too." Johann added.

"That's the city right next to us!" John said now jumping up and down.

"Yep. It's getting late go to bed and I'll wake you tomorrow!" Johann said as John ran up to his room and fell asleep. And Johann and Kaylee walked into their bed room, changed into the pajamas and then went to bed.

paige pelletier
March 23rd, 2004, 03:56 PM
Me too
Name paige
discription black hair sailor moon style jeans t shirt glasses sneakers back pack
pokemon pichu sharpedo wynaut cintaquil bulbasaur gastly oh and a larvitar
age 11
gender female

SkarmoryRider
March 23rd, 2004, 03:59 PM
Kyoga still wandered, even after the sun went down. She had no home, but an abandoned building where she took care of Pokemon sick, injured, or abandoned and treated them and breeded. It may have been illeagal, but she loved Pokemon.
"Houndoom!" she whispered and out came her Houndoom. Instead of the skull crest, there was a big ball of flame. It's tail was thinner, longer, and really good for whipping bad guys.
The wings were made out of real fire, and instead of regular fire, it was blue.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 23rd, 2004, 04:02 PM
Karli was riding down the path on her Ponyta, when she saw a blue light coming from up ahead. "Move on", she said to Ponyta. They soon arrived, and there was a trainer with her Houndoom looking at the fire. "You!", she called, and she galloped over to the other breeder.

SkarmoryRider
March 23rd, 2004, 04:07 PM
A girl riding her Ponyta came up to Kygoa. Bluestar (The Houndoom) growled. "Calm down." she whispered and patted her. Bluestar looked up at her.
I turned back towards the girl. "Hey."

paige pelletier
March 23rd, 2004, 04:10 PM
"grrr I am the one of the leading athoritys on pokemon and no one cares!"

Ytnim
March 23rd, 2004, 05:20 PM
I'll join in

Name: Danny
Occupation: Pokemon Trainer (has defeated Hoen, Johto and Kanto pokemon leagues)
Description: Black hair mostly hidden under a red cap, Dark Sunglasses, Black shirt, blue jeans, red back pack
Pokemon: Shiny Charizard (Black), Swampert, Metagross, Manectric, Salamence, Venasaur (has others but this is the team I use the most)

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 23rd, 2004, 05:28 PM
Kyoga still wandered, even after the sun went down. She had no home, but an abandoned building where she took care of Pokemon sick, injured, or abandoned and treated them and breeded. It may have been illeagal, but she loved Pokemon.
"Houndoom!" she whispered and out came her Houndoom. Instead of the skull crest, there was a big ball of flame. It's tail was thinner, longer, and really good for whipping bad guys.
The wings were made out of real fire, and instead of regular fire, it was blue.

"Hi, Im Karli. This must be your Houndoom. This is Burn my Ponyta" Karli said in a friendly voice.

Ytnim
March 23rd, 2004, 07:10 PM
I was flying on my Charizard, having just beaten the Kanto League a couple of days ago, over some beautiful uninhabited islands in the ocean. Or so I thought. It was about lunch time and Charizard's stomach was rumbling so I landed in a forest on the largest island I had found yet. I recalled Charizard to his pokeball so I could have more room to move around. I found a tree with bannanas on it so I went towards it so I could get them. Suddenly a I stepped on a net that was concealed by the forest floor and it was hoisted up and I was caught in the net about 3 metres off the ground. I tried to reach my pokeballs at my waist but my hands were pinned behind me. Then from out of nowhere, what looked like a native to this island because of clothing only around his privates and had some kind of paint on his face and torso. For some reason he looked like a Bob to me so I decided to call him Bob. Bob started jibbering nonsense in what I guessed to be his native tounge. Suddenly four more natives appeared dressed in the same way but with slighly different paint than Bob. They untied a vine that was used to haul me up in the net to lower me to the ground. Then they put a wooden pole through the top of the net so they could carry me without letting me out of the net. The four guys that came after Bob grabbed the pole and took me through the forest. My hands were no longer pinned so I could reach my pokeballs but I decided to see what they would do to me. I was lead to a small tribal village in a large clearing in the rainforest where everyone stared at me. Then a man dressed in explorers clothes who was obviously not a native came out of one of the huts. He saw me and said something to Bob. After a small conversation with him the man came over to me. "Hello. My name is Dr. Knight. I am out here on a field trip to observe the ways of these people. According to the Chief over there (points at Bob) you and one of your pokemon you have been seen with are part of a legend that is to be fufilled soon. They put you in this net because they were afraid you would not take part in the ceremony otherwise."
"Its all right." I told Dr. Knight, "I won't run away unless they plan to sacrifice me."
"Ohh," chuckled the doctor, "you won't need to worry about that. I know they don't look it but they very civilized. More so than some people in the big cities I think." he added with a wink. He told Bob that I wouldn't run away so he told his four friends to release me. I streached my legs and the doctor asked me for the chief to let the pokemon out I was with before. "GO CHARIZARD!" I yelled as I through his pokeball in the air, releasing him in a flash of red light. Bob got really excited and entered the biggest hut and came out with a stone tablet. He started to read off the tablet and I asked the doctor to translate. The story was about 2 types of Charizard/meleon/mander, the ordinary red coloured type that exists now and a much more powerful white coloured type that had a blue tail flame and breath blue flames instead of red. Over time more and more of the baby charmanders were red and the whites eventually died out. Then it went to say that one day a black Charizard would recive the power of the White Charizards. I looked at Charizard's brilliant black skin and I knew he was the one mentioned in the story. Bob placed the stone tablet on Charizard's head and a black flame englufed Charizard. Then three Charizard heads appeared, one red, one blue and one bright white. They circled Charizard so all that could be seen was red, blue and white light around him. A flash of light blinded everyone momentarily. We looked again and saw Charizard not black but white and with a blue tail flame. He roared and breathed blue fire into the sky and the legend had come true.

paige pelletier
March 24th, 2004, 03:55 AM
walking around sees a group of people "hey! "

Raichu Master
March 24th, 2004, 07:00 AM
OOC: Paige, If your going to rp in this rp your going to have to get serious with your rping. You can't just post a sentence. It has to at least be 3 paragraphs or one big one. At least 6 lines long.

IC: "The next day John woke his parents up, "Is it breakfast already?" Johann asked with his eyes closed.

"I don't think Honey." Kaylee said as they both laid in bed with John jumping around them

"Come on! Wake up! I want to take that Gym test!" John said pushing them out of bed and down stairs to eat breakfast.

"Okay, okay eat and we'll go down." Johann said yawning.

"Okay. Let's go." As he finished his breadkfast, he was already almost done when he woke them up.

"Honey, grab me a power bar and I'll take him to the gym. Get your belt on John." Johann said putting his oval jacket on, and putting his pokebelt on.

"Here ya go!" Kaylee said with a smile. Johann grabbed it and walked to Dango so John could take his test.

paige pelletier
March 24th, 2004, 01:19 PM
(Sorry!!!)
wakes up "hey everybody time for breakfast!" all the pokemon came running first was wynaut then sharpedo followed by gastly and pichu finally cintaquil bulbasuar and little larvitar! "ok I have poke-cereal with berrys and some milktank milk!) they all cheered.

Raichu Master
March 24th, 2004, 01:33 PM
OOC: I said six not four, I can tell you haven't read my guide to role-playing carefully. I'll be counting your lines until you get to six and stay there. And when you get to six, which will be in the next post you make. You have to add a sentence every post.

IC: When they got to the gym, John rushed in and Johann raced after him. "I beat you daddy!" John said jumping up and down.

"Yep!" Johann said smiling. "Now we're here so my son can take the test." Johann said to the sign up person.

"You don't have to test. We already signed you up as the gym leader, John." The man said.

"Jim, why wasn't I informed of this?" Johann said.

"Well, you were away and we told your wife. She knew." Jim said.

"Oh.....She always gets the information before I do!" Johann said snapping his fingers.

"Oh well." John said.

"You have fun, Jim I trust you'll take care of him?" Johann said seriously.

"Like he was my own son!" Jim said leading John to the gym leaders chair and told him the basics of being a gym leader.

When Johann left, and John said, "Gotcha! Now who do I get to battle first?" John said eagerly.

"We have to wait, but in the mean time let me show you around the gym." Jim said showing him around John's new gym.

"So how did it go?" Kaylee said as Johann entered the house.

"He didn't have to take the test. Jim said he told you." Johann said taking a seat the kitchen cowner.

"Oops. I forgot to tell you!" Kaylee said.

"yep." Johann said sleepily.

paige pelletier
March 24th, 2004, 02:11 PM
(sorry!)
Paige sipped some juice before she said "ok time to roll!" puts pichu on shoulder and larvatar in back pack then gets the rest in thier pokeballs."pichu why can't I be reconized like proffesor oak or Ivy?" Pichu: Pi Pi Chu? "yes I guess so but just because I am young?" starts to walk by the prettiest forest you have ever seen then says "I think we should go to an island!" Pichu: PI PI Pi CHU! "yes that would be alot of fun!"
starts to go to the port then sees a town and smiles!

Raichu Master
March 24th, 2004, 03:32 PM
OOC: I can train a monkey to rp better than you! You can't mix formats! stay with one or the other. And if your doing story format, you have to put it in past tense, like said, and not saying.

IC: "Well, it's time to go to work." Kaylee said going outside and walking over to the pokemon leagure hq.

"Oh ya. I wish I had a day off." Johann said following her.

"Suck it up. You always were the winy type." she said laughing. When they entered the building. They went to their seperate rooms and waited for challengers.

SkarmoryRider
March 24th, 2004, 04:23 PM
"Yep, her name's Bluestar." Then, blushing and shoving my hands into my pockets, I ask, "Ya wanna come over to my house? It's not much, but an abandoned building and no family but my Pokemon."

paige pelletier
March 24th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Sorry1 falls on face i say that word more than UM!
gets on a boat "hey pichu smell the air here!" "PiPi CHU!" "yup it is a great day look at the sky and the sea?!!" closes her eyes and thinks....

Mari
March 24th, 2004, 07:16 PM
I can still join right? I accidentally deleted my other post.

Name: Eric
Description: looks like manga gold. Marina's best friend.
Pokemon: Treeko, Charizard, Croconaw, Elekid, and Duskull

Name: Marina
Description: Long blue hair, baby blue eyes, white tank top, dark blue shorts.
Pokemon: Misdreavus, Togepi, Bellossom, Minun, Psyduck and Swablu.

lighterhead2001
March 24th, 2004, 08:32 PM
ok ill join

Name:Lighterhead
Description:Brown spiked hair and team aqua clothes
Backgound:He has always been a loner and his parents are ghetto people they do drugs and drink alot.
Pokemon:Haunter,Houndour,Magikarp

Ytnim
March 24th, 2004, 09:32 PM
OOC: Im guessing that the Keoko Pokemon gyms are scattered on different islands. Am I right? And is Keoko the name of the region as well eg the Johto league is in Johto or is it only the name on the league eg indigo league is in kanto? For this post I shall try to avoid these topics until I know the answers. (For Raichu Master)

IC: I stared at my magnificent white Charizard and I felt so very proud. Then his stomach rumbled and I remembered that the reason we came to this island was for food. "Dr. Knight? The reason Charizard and I landed on this island was to get some food. Do you think someone could get us some?"
"Well of course .... Ermm what did you say your name was again?"
"I didn't. Its Danny though."
"Well Danny, I think we can get you some food. After all you were needed for their ceremony." Just then about ten native girls came out of various huts in the small village carrying palm leaves with heaps of food on them. They placed them in front of Charizard and I and motioned for us to eat. I released my other pokemon (Venasaur, Metagross, Salamence, Manectric, Swampert) and we ate. When all that food was gone I was full but my pokemon were still a bit hungery so more food was brought out for them. After we had had our fill we said our goodbyes to the village people and Dr. Knight.
I let Charizard have a rest and got on salamence this time. I looked at my Pokemon Navigator to see where the nearest city was. I noticed that the Keoko pokemon league gyms where nearby so I decided to challenge them. I speed off into the horizon, hanging on tightly to my trusty salamence.

Mari
March 24th, 2004, 11:23 PM
After walking for miles in the forest, Marina and Eric stopped for break. They sat down under the tree and released all their pokemons.

"How much food do we have left?" Marina asked.

"We only have enough food for a week. We really need to find the next town." Eric said.

"Ok. We'll find after this break. Is that okay?" Marina asked.

Eric nodded. "Sure." He said while giving food to all the pokemons.

"Here." Eric said handing Marina a burger.

"Thanks." She replied.

OOC: Sorry if it's too short., I'll continue this tommorow...I need to sleep now.

The Pokemaster
March 25th, 2004, 01:50 AM
i shall also be a part.

Name:The Pokemaster (sometimes known as just "The Master"
Pokemon:Alakazam, Poliwrath, Metagross, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Charizard
Description:standing at 6 and a half feet tall, dressed in an entirely black outfit, he wears black bodyarmour under a huge black leather trenchcoat, huge black painted metal shoulder-pads support a black cape folded around him, his pokeballs are carried in the form of a huge necklace around is neck, a collar extends above the shoulder pads, a black face mask covers his face, with just two red piercing triangle shaped eye visors, he has silver hair, spiked and short, but an extremely long thing whisp of hair falls out of the back beyond his waist, he wears a very wide brimmed black hat over his head, obscuring view of his face mask, wears huge armoured gloves and boots as well.
Equipment: pokeballs, Wrist watch form poke-gear.
Info: very very little is known about him, he travels from gym to gym, collecting badges, some say he has never lost, some say he is some sort of pokemon himself, many stories surround this very unknown trainer, a powerful force, tales of his ability have spread around the world, but so little else is known about him that most dont talk of him in pokemon circles.

In the forest, near Marina and Eric, the rush of a waterfull roars almost peacefully throughout the surrounding area, underneath it, in meditating posistions, the black-dressed "Master" and his Alakazam, Merlin sit underneath, taking the brunt of the powerful force of the raging falls, Merlin has his walking stick across his lap, holding onto it cermonially with both hands, the "Master" has his arms folded, and the look on his face mask indicates his eyes are closed.

"This training is starting to improve our concentration, I can feel it my old friend..." The master thinks, telepathically speaking to his psychic partner

"Indeed, I can feel the psychic power rushing through me, my friend.." Merlin replies in his mind, unable to speak, this is the only way they communicate, but since they are the 1st to communicate human to pokemon like this, it makes their team ever-stronger.

"Can you sense the people nearby?" Merlin said, one eye opening to look at his trainer and friend.

"Indeed I can, two trainers, each with a lot of pokemon."

"Are they worth battling?" Merlin said, not taking his eye off the "Master"

"...No....not at the cost of our daily training...we will stay here another 2 hours, then we shall begin the wood-chop training regime..." he replied seriously

"Understood..." the Alakazam said, closing his eye again and returning to meditation.

Prof. Pine
March 25th, 2004, 06:02 AM
I want a join!!!!
Name:Nick Pine
Ocupation:Pokrmon Trainer
Description:well lets just say he has an aditude problem(somewhat similars to Gary's)
Pokemon:Cacnea,Crawduant,Baltoy

Name:Prof. Pine
Description:Nick Pine's Dad was once one of Prof. Birch and now studies the Hoenn region whenever he has a chance
Pokemon:Trapinch, Blaziken,Wailmer

These are my two Charactures.

Raichu Master
March 25th, 2004, 01:47 PM
OOC: Keoko (Key-o-ko) pokemon gyms are scattered around Islands, that make up the Keoko Islands.

IC: After a hard day of work they returned home and found that John was still at the gym. "He's going to stay with Jim, until he gets a flying pokemon." Johann said as he flopped down on the couch.

"That's nice. Isn't he supposed to be on the news tonight?" Kaylee asked getting dinner ready.

"Ya! And it's my turn to make dinner." Johann said as Kaylee tryed to mix chocolate with eggs.

"Fine. I'll be in the shower." Kaylee said heading to their room to get a shower.
"You do that. Just leave the cooking to me." Johann said. As soon as he was sure she was in the shower, he threw away the mixture she was making.

Prof. Pine
March 25th, 2004, 06:03 PM
On an Boat headed towards the Keoko Island Prof. Pine and his son, Nick Pine, where walking around the deck(Well acually Prof. Pine was). Nick was inside battleing someone.
"Go Crawduant!" said Nick trowing a Great ball out of his poket and throwing it to release the Crawduant.
"A Crawdaunt, well go Magneton!" said Nick's Opponet throwing a Pokeball that revealed a Magneton.
Before any moves could be made Prof. Pine told Nick that they were at one of the Keoko Islands.
"Darn," mumbled Nick under his breath.

SkarmoryRider
March 26th, 2004, 03:22 PM
I calmly walked down the path and turned around. "Wanna come with?"

Ytnim
March 26th, 2004, 06:21 PM
OOC: The pokemaster your sig pics are too big length ways. All pictures in your sig mustn't add up to be bigger than 500x300. You might want to rethink your sig before a mod or someone catches you.

IC: I had been flying for about half an hour and I came across an island that had a couple of cities on it so I decided to land to see if there was a Keoko gym there. I landed on the outskirts of the city nearest to me and got off Salamence. "Return Salamence." I held out his ultra ball and he disappeared to have a sleep in his ball. I walked into the pokemon center in town and gave my pokemon to nurse Joy. "Nurse Joy? Is there a pokemon gym in the town?" I asked her as I waited for chansey to finish the check up on my pokemon. "Well not here in Rettop town but there is one in Esuom city which is Namron island's biggest city. If you would like a map there is an old man who has maps of everywhere in the whole world in his house. If you ask him he might let you have one of the Keoko islands. His name is Mr Setats and he lives just down the road." Chansey came out of the check up room with a tray with my pokeballs on it. I thanked both of them and went down the road to find Mr Setats. I knocked on his door and a little girl answered the door. "Hello. Who are you?" she asked with a bright smile on her face. "Hi. My name is Danny and I was wondering if Mr Setats was here. I would like to ask something of him."
"Well Ok. Grandpa!" she yelled into the house, "Someone is here to see you!" She showed me inside and I noticed all the maps and globes and equipment in the house. I followed her to the living room and an old man was on the couch reading the paper. "Hello Mr Setats I presume?" He looked up from his paper and saw me. He got out of the chair a little shakily and shook my hand. "Yes that is me but please call me Chris. Now then what can an old man like me do for a young pokemon trainer like yourself?"
"I am quite new to this area of the world, the keoko islands and I was wondering if.."
"I might have a map for you?" Chris finished off.
"Err Yes. I have a pokenav if you could download it to there I would be quite pleased."
Chris' eyes lit up at the word pokenav. "A pokemon navigator ay? Well I think I have just the thing for you." He lead me to a computer which looked out of place in the old house. "Here pass my you pokenav." I gave it to him and he connected a few wires to it. Something blinked on the computer screen and a load bar came up. When it got to 100% Chris handed my pokenav back to me. "Here. Now it has a map of all the islands that make up the keoko islands." I clipped it back on my belt. "Chris? Do you want me to pay you or anything because this can't be too cheap." I asked him hesitantly.
"No No you don't need to pay me. Just knowing I'm helping a Pokemon Champion is reward in itself." I looked at him dumfoundly.
"How did you know I'm a Pokemon Champion?"
"It's a little thing called TV. All the big matches are on. Didn't you know that?" I did know but when people usually recognize me they go crazy over me." I thanked Chris and his Granddaughter and left their house and Rettop town altogether to find Esuom city and its Pokemon Gym!

The Pokemaster
March 28th, 2004, 08:31 AM
OOC: already taken care of my friend, if there was a problem, all people needed to have done is to approach me and say so, and since Kairi has done so, i was happy to make the changes

IC: The rain poured down, on a thunderstorm filled night in the forest where the Master and his pokemon train, all of his pokemon are out of their pokeballs in the middle of training, A Poliwrath, dressed in Army Camolfage Pants and Cap, with black finger-less clothes, bulging with muscle of size rarely seen on a poliwrath, was Punching a Rock with quick jabs, then suddenly, he stopped, seemed to fill with concentration, and his right fist glowed white with amazing power, a huge Dynamic Punch crumbled the rock into dust, at the same time, a charizard, with large muscles, blue training bands on its wrists and legs, sat on top of a small boulder, arms folded, taking the rain on its back, grimacing with its weakness to water attacks, it still sat there taking all the damage, a Dragonite, dressed in old flight gear, with bushy eyebrows and a white moustache, was busy training against a Metagross that looked almost empty inside, devoid of emotion, the right side of its steel face had a crack running down the side of the eye, its eyes solid red unlike other metagross, meanwhile, a Tyranitar, dressed in a lab coat and purple tie, wearing glasses, sat under a tree with a notepad and pencil, scribbling down things it seemed to notice around it, at the same time, the Master and Merlin the Alakazam stood in the center, with a pile of fire-wood by them, the Master picked up the piece of wood, and threw it up into the air, Merlin made a simple motion, leaped at break-neck speed into the air, and made hundreds of incredibly quick motions of attack in mid-air, he landed, and so did the piece of wood, in 100s of little pieces.

"How was that?" the Alakazam said psychicly to his trainer.

"hmm....2.4 milliseconds...its a good amount of time off your record, lets see if we can make it even quicker." the master replied confidently

"agreed" Merlin thought back seriously.

Ytnim
March 29th, 2004, 10:36 AM
I was walking along a road and there were people battling pokemon everywhere. Alot of them knew me and made way as I walked down the road, in awe that they were so close to a pokemon master. Well almost pokemon master. Then one girl stepped in my way. "Prepare to battle!" she said arrogantly, as if she was the pokemon champion.
"If you wish but I hold no responsibilty for pokemon damage." I said cooly as I looked at my belt to choose a pokemon. "Come on out Venasaur, time for some practise."
"Practise! PRACTISE!!! I'LL SHOW YOU PRACTISE!!!" the girl yelled at me infuriated. "GO ALTARIA!!!" she screamed as an altaria appeared in a flash of red light. I just smiled coolly. I knew that her judgement would be clouded in this rage so I had the advantage. "Venasaur use sun shock." Venasaur charged up like when he uses solarbeam but hes not using solarbeam. The girl thought I was just using solarbeam. "Sun shock?! Its just a solarbeam! Well it takes time so use it so now Altaria use sky attack!" As the altaria was flying up it was hit by what looked like a thundershock from below. "No, solarbeam takes time to charge. Sun shock does not. If your wondering what sun shock does it uses the suns power like in a solarbeam but it is used in a bolt fashion so it does damage like an electric move. Now finish off Altaria with a Solarbolt." Venasaur did the charging thing again but this time the other trainer thought they knew what was going to happen. "Altaria use agility to get away from the bolt!" Altaria was flying around everywhere at insane speeds. Venasaur didn't attack. "What?! The attack failed??? Oh well use flamethrower Altaria!" It unleashed a flamethrower and at the same time Venasaur used Solarbolt. Both pokemon where hit and defeated. "Ha it might have taken all of Altaria's strength but I took out your Venasaur! Now I can use Blastoise!" Blastoise appeared with its cannons armed.
"In that case go Charizard!" Charizard appeared and everyone watching ws amazed by its white colour and blue flames. "What!!!!! This isn't possible!!! A white charizard!!! Well it doesn't matter, water beats fire any day! Use hydro pump Blastoise!" Two streams of water came out of Blastoise's cannons aimed for Charizard. "Charizard use fire blast." Charizard let a huge blue fire blast go that evaporated the hydro pump and Charred the enemy's shell. Blastoise seemed to have gotten some fire inside its shell and couldn't put it out. Then it fainted. "What off one fire attack... This just can't be."
"Here use this burn heal and take Blastoise to Nurse Joy. Since Blastoise fainted I guess I win." The crowd of people cheered as I recalled Charizard to his pokeball. I kept on walking and now I could see the edge of a huge city that has to be Esuom city.

SkarmoryRider
March 29th, 2004, 02:11 PM
I returned to my home. An abandoned building was what I would call home. No one cares about a run down Pokeball Factory in the middle of the city, but they will destroy it someday for another building, or a park.
Bluestar growled and yawned. She returned to a large basket I put for her and there was a small litter of Houndour pups beside her. They whined and she nudged them up. "It's good to be a mother, huh?"
Bluestar just gave me a look that said all.
I let out my other Pokemon and they all stretched their legs. My poor Absol, a demon one with pups on the way, walked over to a basket and flopped down. I rubbed her belly silently and she looked at me and huffed.

Prof. Pine
March 29th, 2004, 02:41 PM
"Come on Dad we've been walking around looking for the gym all day!"said Nick as they headed towards the apartment Thomas Pine rented.
"We have, I've been looking for a map!"said Thomas Pine looking back at his son,"It's getting dark anyways,Blaziken give us some light please."
"Blazeiken!" replided the Blaziken as it shot a small stream of fire to light the path.
"Well I'll be looking for a gym,"said Nick,"while you try to find a map."
"Sounds good,"said Thomas when they reached the appartment.

Mari
March 29th, 2004, 04:35 PM
Marina and Eric called back their pokemons and started walking again. They passed by many pokemons and defeated all of them. They stopped again when they saw a waterfall. In the waterfalls they saw a man. They hid in a bush and watched as he train with his Alakazam.

Raichu Master
March 29th, 2004, 05:00 PM
"Honey, are you awake?" Johann said as he went in their bedroom, already dressed. He kissed her gently on the cheek and waited for her to wake up.

"Ya, what is it?" Kaylee said rolling over to face him.

"Lance just phoned me. Mewtwo has returned." Johann said as Kaylee could feel his softy warm hands turn ice cold on her hip.

She jumped up with fear in her eyes. "What did you say?!"

"Mewtwo's back and he discovered fire powerful items that he could use to rule the world." Johann replied as she got dressed.

"So what victim is he using this time? Last time he got the strongest trainers to battle him." She said pulling her pants up and putting on a shirt.

"He's done with cloning. This time he's using his own powers, he found a psychic stone that amplifies a psychic pokemons power by 100 times!" Johann said as Kaylee finished dressing.

"Let's move! We got to stop him!" Kaylee said running down stairs and grabbing her pokebelt.

"Right!! Johann replied getting his pokebelt. "This will be like old time!" Johann said getting pumped.

"YA!" Kaylee replied eagerly to battle. "So what's our position?"

"The other elite four members are meeting Lance. We're supposed to find out how to beat Mewtwo." Johann said.

"Why us?" Kaylee wondered.

"I'm his best friend, he trust me with his life and I trust him with my life." Johann said.

paige pelletier
March 29th, 2004, 05:49 PM
gets on port "WOA!" boat shakes and mewtwo shows up "WOW that is mewtwo he is one of the strongest pokemon ever!!!" mew two smiles "yes I am child how about you come with me and I will show you things you can't imagen!" "oh yes please do!!" mew two puts Paige and her pokemon into a psycic bubble!!! "so are you trying to rule the world again??!!" "yes I am you see I am sick and tired of you humans ruaning life here!"
"I know what you mean I am a pokemon reasercher and no one cares that my discovere's can change the world......."

Prof. Pine
March 29th, 2004, 06:27 PM
"Hm......"said Nick thinking to himself,(wich can be dangerous!)"I could sneak out now and look for gyms, but what about dad?"
Nick was pondering and never thought of an excuse for if his dad caught him.
"Well I'l doubt he'll be to mad considering it's 6:30a.m."said Nick looking at the clock,"I'll leave him a note."
Here is what the not said,"Dear Dad, going to Rockwell Island took Wailmer hope your not to mad,Nick."
So Nick was at the port,"Go Wailmer!"said Nick,"Let's go to Rockwell Island!"
So Nick set off for Rockwell Island, but what surprises will he incounter?

Ytnim
March 29th, 2004, 11:24 PM
I finally reached Esuom city. Now I was closer I could see the full extent of the city. It had skyscrapers many many storys high that were made from steel and glass, looking like huge shining towers in the light. It took me a good hour to find the pokemon center. It was no small building itself. 5 storys high with hundrend of people with there pokemon rushing from here to there feeding, watching, playing, training. I entered the building and got my pokemon healed. According to my map, the gym was 3 blocks north and 7 blocks east. I headed that way and found it. From the look of the gym it was a fighting/ground type gym with rocks, boulders and punching bags everywhere. A young trainer, only about 7 or 8, came up to me very excited. "Excuse me? But are you the Pokemon Champion Danny who has defeated the Hoen, Johto and Kanto leagues? If you are can I get your autograph please?" I smiled at the kid and he gave me a pen and an autograph book. "Ok. All the best on your pokemon adventures... Whats your name?" I asked him.
"Ohh my name is Jarred but everyone calls me Jazza."
"Ok then. All the best on your pokemon adventures, Jazza." I signed a fancy signature at the bottom and the kid was delighted. "I have a question for you now Jazza. Is the Leader of this gym here at the moment? I would rather like to challenge him. Or her." I added quickly, remembering the Blackthorn gym. "It's my uncle." Jazza beamed with pride. "Uncle Mark! You've got a challenger!" he called out with all his voice. A man a little older than me, about 30, came out from the back room. "Who is it Jazza?"
"Hes the Champion Uncle! You know from the TV!!" Jazza answered his uncle.
"Ohh is it then?" he looked at me with earnest. "This should be a good battle then!" I readied myself for battle.

Raichu Master
March 30th, 2004, 09:55 AM
"Zapdos go!" Johann yelled as he called his Zapdos out and they both jumped on him.

"So where are we headed?"Kaylee said getting on Zapdos.

"To Mt. Silver. He put his base there. We have to break in and get some data. Okay, Zapdos! Let's go to Mount Silver!" Johann commanded his Zapdos.

"How are we going to break in?" Kaylee asked when the arrived at his front door.

"Return Zapdos." Johann said returning his pokemon. "The old fashion way!" Johann said turning around and winking, giving a thumbs up gesture.

"Gotcha. Go Groundon! Fire blast the door down!" Kaylee said as her pokemon blasted down the door.

"Let's go, Shocker (Raichu)! Come on out Sparky (Other Raichu)!" Johann said running in through the dust cloud with his two Raichus.

"Groundon Return! Go Charizard! Come on!" Kaylee said running in calling out her Charizard.

paige pelletier
March 30th, 2004, 01:20 PM
Paige: sooo mewtwo where are you taking me??
Mewtwo: to Mont Silver......
Paige: wait what are you going to do there??
Mewtwo: destroy it the fools thought they could stop me!!!
Paige: whoa! no way wait what why??
Mewtwo: because I have to any way when the humans are destroyed I will need a servent!!!
Paige: ME!?! oh..... alright!!!

SkarmoryRider
March 30th, 2004, 03:23 PM
Suddenly, Bluestar howled and ran off, her pups whining and squirming. I looked at my Absol and my other Pokemon. "You stay with the pups." I murmured. She nodded.
I ran out with my other Pokemon. Blustar was already a speck in the sky, flying to Mount Silver. "BLUESTAR!" I cried.
I called over my Rapidash and we rode, with the others tailing behind me. ~Why are you heading to Mount Silver?~
We climbed the steep hills, and my Rapidash, Firepelt, lept from cliff to cliff with ease.

Prof. Pine
March 30th, 2004, 03:46 PM
"I hope Nick knows that Mewtwo is back,"said Thomas as he watched the news.

Back at Rockwell Island Nick was at the entrence to the Rockwell Gym,"closed?!?!? how come?"

Nick looked over next door and saw a TV that Mewtwo had came back,"Mewtwo, back? that's imposible!?!?"

Back at the hotel Thomas called Nick on his cell phone,"Nick, come back to the apartment NOW!"

"Why??" Nick replided,"why do I have to come back to apartment?"

"Because of Mewtwo! that's why!"said Thomas Angrily.

"Okay......"said Nick as he hung up.

"Now where I left "Paige's Pokebook???" said Thomas as he seached his suitcase.

Raichu Master
March 30th, 2004, 03:58 PM
We made our way to the control center of Mewtwo's base, "Okay let's grab the items and get this data downloaded. Kaylee download the data on this disk, I'll get the items." Johann said handing her the disk.

"Right." Kaylee said running over to the computer and started downloading Mewtwos plans.

Meanwhile, Johann went to the other side of the room where his items where and as soon as he got his hands on the Psychic stone, Mewtwo came in and said, "Stop, you foolish humans!"

"Shocker and Sparky! Take care of him!" Johann said putting the three items in his pocket. "Are you done Kaylee?!" Johann yelled.

"Charizard! Help the Raichus. Almost, a few more seconds." Kaylee said waiting patiently. "There done!" Kaylee said as her Charizard ran Mewtwo into the computer, she made sure she had the disk and they both recalled their pokemon.

"Let's get out of here! Zapdos! Get us out now!" Johann said as they both hopped on Zapdos's back and sped away from the mountain and to the Indigo Plateau.

SkarmoryRider
March 30th, 2004, 03:58 PM
Soon, I was at the top. Bluestar was growling at the air. "What are you growling at?"
I then saw it. A purple glow, and then, a flash of light, and there in front of me, was Mewtwo.
Firepelt neighed and reared. "Easy there!" I calmed her down.
*So, you came.... why?*
"Because of Bluestar!"
*Pathetic. Breeding these days.*

paige pelletier
March 30th, 2004, 04:04 PM
Paige: wow other humans!!!!
Mewtwo:yes look and be amazed!
Paige: HI! who are you??
Mewtwo: she will be toast! *glows*
Paige: don't hurt her please! mewtwo don't!
Mewtwo:she got lucky this time......

Mari
March 30th, 2004, 04:16 PM
"Let's go now Marina." Erica whispered. "But he's just starting to..." Marina replied. "But nothing! If he finds as watching him, I don't know what he'll do." Eric said. "Okay." Marina said a little scared. They ran as fast as they could and ended close to a mountain. "Where are we?" Marina asked. "I don't know but I think there is something strange going on here..." Eric said. "Let's look for other people here so we can ask where we are." Eric added. Marina nodded.

SkarmoryRider
March 30th, 2004, 04:19 PM
"Bluestar, Flamethrower!"
She howled and let loose a gigantic ball of blue flames. Mewtwo blocked it and shook his head. *Pathetic tactics.~ and a bright glow surrounded him and Bluestar. ~My turn.~ and she was picked up.
"Bluestar, Fight it!"
She struggled, but was unable to get free. Soon, Mewtwo waved his hand and she flew over the mountain edge. "NOOOOO!!!" and not thinking about it, I jumped. She was already unconsious, drained of her strength.

Raichu Master
March 30th, 2004, 04:55 PM
"There's people down there! Johann turn back we have to save them!" Kaylee said.

"Right! Zapdos let's go!" Johann said ordering Zapdos to turn around. Johann jumped off Zapdos and landed in front of Mewtwo, leaving Kaylee in control of Zapdos. "Stop it now, Mewtwo. Or I'l be forced to fight you." I said.

Just try it foolish human! HAHAHAHA!! Mewtwo said telepathically.

Johann turned to the other humans, "Get your pokemon and get out of here!" Johann said and then added, "Go Special Raichu!" Johann sent out the new Raichu. "Time to see what you can do! Use thunder!" Johann yelled but instead the Raichu made a thunder cloud appear and a series of thunder attack flew at Mewtwo.

Pathetic! Your imbasil! Mewtwo said Telepathically.

"I doubt it." Johann said laughing as the thunders hit him hard, sending him flying into the cave.

"Return! Nows our chance! Run!" Johann said jumping on his Zapdos and making sure everyone fled the mountain safely.

paige pelletier
March 30th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Paige: hey don't hurt him!
Mewtwo: I am fine he couldn't hurt me!
Paige: good you are my friend!
Mewtwo: what? really wow!.....
Paige: hey why did you do that??!!
Mewtwo: because I am evil
Paige: no you are not! don't lie!...........

Raichu Master
March 30th, 2004, 06:39 PM
"Okay that's eveyone." Johann said looking at all the people fleeing from the mountain. "Now let's go to the Indigo Plateau!" Johann said as they flew to the meeting Lance was holding.

When they got there Johann said, "We got the data, the items, and destroyed his computers!"

"Nice job! Now Mewtwo only has his plan powers right? We can easily take him down now." Lance said. "Kaylee you should be able to beat him with Groundon right?" Lance asked to Kaylee.

"Yes. I think it will be a peice of cake." Kaylee said.

"Then you two are incharge of the operation to bring Mewtwo down." Lance said very seriously. "Okay you all and myself will be taking orders from Kaylee and Johann for this."

Everyone to their surprised cheered happily. "Thank you, we'll do the best we can. We'll hold the items for safe keeping, and Lance take this data to the researchers." Kaylee said ordering people around.

"Your wife's really good at giving orders!" Lance whispered in Johanns ear.

"Yep, that's my wife." Johann said chuckling.

Prof. Pine
March 31st, 2004, 05:13 PM
Meanwhile back at the hotel Thomas was looking through "Paige's Pokebook."

"Mewtwo, Mewtwo, were is Mewtwo, Aha!"said Thomas as he pointed to a page in the book,"all it says is that Mewtwo tried to destory the world once!"

"That's a bunch of help!"said Nick looking out the window.He had just seen a Zapdose headed for the Indego Platue,"Dad a Zapdoes is headed towards the Indego Platue!" said Nick looking over to his dad.

"Probably Johann's Zapdoes," said Thomas looking in the book still,"Because he has a Zapdoes, it said so in the guide."

paige pelletier
March 31st, 2004, 06:12 PM
Paige: mew two you are my friend don't let them harm you please!
Mewtwo: I will get what I want but don't you worry.................
Paige: can we stay in a cave for the knight?
Mewtwo: alright but becareful.............
Paige: good my pokemon need a rest!
Mewtwo: I could help them if you want!
Paige: that would be nice...........

Mari
March 31st, 2004, 06:23 PM
Marina and Eric was still looking for some people, it was already late.
"Marina, I think we should rest now." Eric said.
"Okay, I'm getting tired anyway." Marina replied.
"We'll have to look for a place to stay."
"How about that cave there?" Marina asked while pointing the cave.
"Okay. That'll be fine." He said, packing his things.

When they got there they fixed their sleeping bag, made a fire and finally they slept. Little did they know that the cave was occupied by someone else...

Ytnim
March 31st, 2004, 11:46 PM
"Go Machamp!" Yelled Mark as his super strong, 4 armed, lean, mean fighting machine came out of its great ball in a flash of red light. "Machamp is it then? Well then prepare to get stomped by Metagross!" My metagross appeared on the battle field, with a metallic *thud*. "A metagross?! Ohhhh Sh!t! Im gonna lose!" Mark exclaimed as he buried his face in his hands. "Not much self esteem for a gym leader, mate." I told him with a smirk on my face. "I'll make the first move then. Metagross use...." *Briiing Briiiiing* I was interupted by my cell phone going off in my pocket. "Err hang on for a sec would ya?" I told Mark as I got my phone out of my pocket and answered it. "Hello. Pokemon Champion speaking."
"Hey Danny what you been up to?"
"Lance! Is that you? Are you ringing to say your still mad about me beating you twice?"
"No although I'm still mad there are more important things at hand."
"Like what loser?" I said with sarcasm in my voice.
"Like Mewtwo's return for world domination." he said quite calmly. He always had been able to keep his head, even when he was down, three pokemon too one in a battle.
"Ohh is that all. So your calling me for help?"
"Well ermm, yes I am but you will have others beside you."
"What partners! Who are they, some weak gym leaders of yours?"
"No actually they are two members of the elite four of the Keoko pokemon league. They have both captured legendary pokemon so don't mock them."
"Legendary Smegendary. I got a pokemon much more rare than any legendary pokemon."
"Really? What pokemon?" he asked, quite suprised at my answer.
"Ah Ah Ahhh. Not yet. I'll show you when I see you. By they way were are you?"
"At the Indigo plateau, where else?"
"Ok then I'll meet you there then. see ya soon." I hung up and returned my attention to the battle. "Where were we then? Ohh I know, your machamp was about to be knocked out. By the way is this only a one on one battle?" Mark nodded his head slowly, still face still in his hands. "Ok then. Metagross use pyswave!" Metagross glowed a purple colour and so did machamp. Machamp gripped its head in pain as if someone was pulling its hair out (if it had any). It suddenly stopped and fell over, blacked out. "Return Machamp, you never had a chance." Mark made his way over to me and gave me his gym badge. I thanked him for such an easy battle and got on Metagross' back. "Metagross remember the Indigo Plateau? Can you teleport us there?" Metagross made no attempt to answer me but I could feel his pyschic energy around me. Then we disappeared.

The Pokemaster
April 1st, 2004, 12:27 AM
as Marina and Eric slept at the front of the cave, few would know that at the back, behind a unusually normal wooden door built into the cave wall, was the secret home of the Master, lavishly decorated, it looked like any persons normal home, it even had most technology that normal homes posssessed, TV, a PC, washing and dish washer machines, with lavish fake-fur carpets and a huge chandilier hanging from the main ceiling, the room devided into 6 sets of stairs at the edges, each leading to a room, with a pokemons face and name engraved on the door, Merlin and the Master were drinking some green-tea with Arthur, the flight suit wearing, old-looking Dragonite of the team, when suddenly, Merlin's eyes widened.

"problem?" the master said with concern

"ahem...we have..guests" Merlin actually said this, it wasnt thought anymore, but proper speech

"Well I say! how terribly unsporting of us chaps to not go and greet them like gentlemen" Arthur said, between sips of Tea.

If there was one thing arthur loved more than anything else in the world, it was tea, he knew all the varieties, he drunk it almost constantly, he even drunk it in battle, calmly fighting with his legs, head and tail, his arms would always be holding a tea-cup and saucer full of the stuff, he seemed to be nigh on fueled by it, he spoke in the accent of an old British air pilot, which gave him a unique air.

"then we should call everyone else together.." the master said "Bruno!"

the huge muscular, army-camo wearing poliwrath named Bruno walked down the stairs slowly looking slightly angry.

"What?! Ya know, some people were only tryin' ta get some sleep up dere ya know!" Bruno said in the tone of voice that didnt really show intelligence, but what he lacked in that field, he made up for in strength..no..strength isnt the word that describes Bruno, more...Tough, Bruno was so tough that if he was the captain of a row boat powered by slaves, there would be no need for a drummer to drum out the beat, at Bruno's idea of hard work, the drummer would have needed the entire Drum-kit, including Snares.

"theres someone at the mouth of the cave" the Master said calmly

"Well why didn'ya say so!? Lets go out and bust some heads!" Bruno said excitedly, happily looking forward to a fight.

"What is all the commotion about.." the voice made it sound like it was anything But a question, it was a commandment, a Metagross with eyes, solid-red and empty looking, his metal shell cracked in one big line down his eye, his Metal bodys colour was such a dark blue it nearly looked Black, and he spoke as if someone had stripped his very emotions and soul, and left only a dark shell in its place.

"Sideways, seems we got guests!" Bruno said, cracking his knuckles

"Then I shall Break them..." Sideways said, with no change in the tone of his voice

"thats not how we do things.." the master said, looking up at the group. "were going to go spy on them, maybe find out what their intentions are, nothing more..and we'll send in Merlin 1st, his speed and psychic stealth will surely make him nigh-undetectable."

"Agreed" Merlin said, and with a sound only describable as "woosh", he seemingly vanished out of the room and seemingly through the door.

As the two slept, Merlin crawled across the roof, his black cloak flapping about, he knew the secret to hiding, it wasnt to be silent, because human curiousity is always drawn to silence, its not to be inconspicuous with the darkness, because unsual black-ness always draws human attention, he had learned to be like a re-assuring breeze, something that humans felt at ease with... he looked down at the two, scanning them psychicly..he had much to find out...

Ytnim
April 2nd, 2004, 03:01 AM
I reappeared outside the Indigo Plataeu. It was alive with action, even more than when the pokemon league was holding a competition. I walked inside, a calm aura surrounded me in the midst of haste. I found Lance in the scurrying crowds of people, holding a disk as if it were gold. "Hey Lance! What's up?" I said as he took the disk to a large computer. "Well this disk has the data we obtained from mewtwo's lair on Mount Silver." he said inserting it in the slot and pushing a few buttons.
"So nothing to blow up then because I was really looking forward to blowing something up." I told him with a grin on my face and enthusiasm creeping into my voice. "Well I don't know but Mewtwo might have other bases. Go ask Johann or Kaylee, I put them in charge for this operation."
"Where are they?"
"That would be them over there, the lady shouting out orders with the man next to her looking slightly embarressed. They are the two I told you about on the phone."
"OK then. But here is my rare pokemon I told you about. Go Charizard!" I grabbed Charizard's pokeball and started to throw it but Lance interrupted me. "Hey Danny. I know your Charizard is black but its not that rare." he said laughing at me.
"So little faith Lance, wait and see." I told him as I released Charizard. He appeared in the middle of the huge room in the air, keeping afloat by flapping his wings. He landed and everyone stopped moving to see my magnificant Charizard. Even Kaylee stopped shouting orders to look. "Wow Danny just wow. I mean I have seen everything today. A raichu with wings, mewtwo's return and now this. This day has gotta go down as the weirdest day ever."

Prof. Pine
April 2nd, 2004, 08:41 PM
"Souldn't we head to the Indego Plateau?"asked Nick as his dad packed up his backpack,"I mean sould we or not?"

"I don't mind right now i'm headed towards Mt. Silver due to its pokemon population,"said Thomas unaware that that was were Mewtwo was.

"Okay," said Nick heading out the door without telling his dad about Mewtwo,"i'm going to the Indego Plateau dad!"

With that they headed towards their destinations...

SkarmoryRider
April 3rd, 2004, 04:34 AM
Falling, she finally grabbed Bluestar and waited for her crash, closing her eyes and becoming a ball.
She fell on something soft. "Sleeping bags?" she murmured.

Raichu Master
April 3rd, 2004, 06:02 AM
"Let's see what the other 2 items are." Johann said taking the other two items out of his pocket. There was, what Johann reconigzed, as a power absorber, this was the only one in the world. The second item was an amulet, he was not sure what it was used for.

"Wow, those are valuable items. Without these Mewtwo is basically powerless." Kaylee said. She saw Johann call out his Zapdos. "What are you planning?"

"Let's try and take him down now. I just want to see how powerful he is. And don't worry, he can't teleport these items to himself these items are, what I like to call, Anti-Teleport items." Johann said.

"So the only way he can get them is by taking them by force." Kaylee said getting on the Zapdos.

"Right, now let's go!" Johann said pointing to the huge mountain on the horizon.

Oonce they go there, they jumped off Zapdos and landed on the ledge of his front door. "You know what to do." Johann said to Kaylee.

"Mewtwo come out, we're here to stop you! This time your weaker than us! Go Groundon!" Kalee said summoning Ground for battle. Groundon knew this and he got ready for battle by raise the tempature to 100 degrees (it was 50 degrees at this climate). He roared and it shook the whole moutain (Remember this is the mighty Groundon your facing).

"I'll back you up! Go Absol!" Johann yelled as he unleashed his mighty dark pokemon. Now with absol being dark, he turned the whole sky in the area to darkness. But not so dark you couldn't see. Now because he is the disaster pokemon, there were 5 tornado swirling around the mountain and lightning striking everywhere.

SkarmoryRider
April 3rd, 2004, 06:34 AM
A flash of lightning illuminated the trees. She finished giving her Houndoom a Mega potion and ran over to see what was going on. Two others, one with a Zapdos, another with an Absol.
Bluestar growled, and she looked over and saw the other two. Quietly, she walked over to the other two... "Hello?"

paige pelletier
April 3rd, 2004, 07:31 AM
Paige: Please don't hurt Mewtwo
Mewtwo:............

Mari
April 3rd, 2004, 07:48 AM
Marina woke up from a nightmare, she released her Misdreavus and talked to her for a while. After a few minutes, she felt something strange. She stood up and look around, but she saw no one. She sat down again, she was scared so she woke up Eric who was sleeping peacefully.

"Eric." Marina whispered as she shook him lighty.
"Huh? What?" Eric said half asleep.
"We're not alone." She said seriously.

"She's never been this serious, maybe it's true." Eric thought.
Marina closed her eyes for a few minutes. Marina opened her eyes and realeased Minun. "Minun use Shockwave." She said pointing up. Minun did as it was told. Minun used Shockwave on the roof.

"What was that for?" Eric asked.
"Wait...and you'll see." She said looking up.

The Pokemaster
April 3rd, 2004, 12:05 PM
The Minuns blast seemed to curve suddenly to the right, and hit the ceiling slightly to the left, suddenly Merlin flung open his black cape, and jumped to the ground, walking Stick in his hand as if he knew how to fight with it and was well prepared to do so.

"Who are you? what is your business in our home?" he said calmly, which must have been startling to anyone who knew pokemon couldnt talk.

Raichu Master
April 3rd, 2004, 02:37 PM
"Get away from him! He's dangerous!" Johann yelled to the strange girl. "Mewtwo, you know your no good without your items. Now surrender, before we have to hurt you!" Johann added looking straight into Mewtwos eyes.

"We can't wait any longer, girl. You have to get away from him!" Kaylee said as the wind started to pick up to 80 MPH.

SkarmoryRider
April 3rd, 2004, 02:47 PM
Bluestar came up and growled at Mewtwo. <You again? Pah, I can defeat you like I did before.> His hand was surrounded by a blue light, but somehow, Bluestar slipped through his grasp.
"Defeat her eh?"

Mari
April 3rd, 2004, 02:56 PM
Marina smiled and called back Minun. "You did a good job Minun." Marina's smile faded when she looked back at Alakazam. She was about to use Misdreavus against him, but then he speaked.

"Who are you? what is your business in our home?"

When Marina heard what the Alakazam just said she smiled again. Eric sat in a corner he was speechless.

"Sorry, We didn't know someone lives here, we didn't mean to trespass. But we need a place to stay, can we stay here until morning?" Marina asked politely.

Eric stood up and walked towards Marina. "Are you sure you should talk to him?" Eric whispered. Marina nodded. "Okay." Eric said going back to where he was before.

Raichu Master
April 3rd, 2004, 02:57 PM
OOC: I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Paige now please use the edit button to erase that.

Prof. Pine
April 3rd, 2004, 04:18 PM
"What was that?"said Thomas as he recovered from a shocking site,"I hope Nick is Okay at the Indego Plataeu."

Nick was fine except for the fact he had entered it right after everyone left,"Well this is just great can things get any worse?"

"Hey you!" said a creepy yet familiar voice,"wanna finish are Pokebattle?"

"Oh great not him!"said Nick to himself.

"Well?"said the trainer.

"Okay, Go Crawduant!"said Nick.

"Go Magneton!"said the trainer.

"This place just gets creepier and creepier," said Nick as he stood in the arena just outside the Indego Plateau...

paige pelletier
April 3rd, 2004, 05:45 PM
Paige: No! Mewtwo is my friend and you are not going to hurt him!
Mewtwo(thinking): why is she doing this can't she see that I am using her?
Paige: Mewtwo is knid at heart!
Mewtwo (thinking): why is she doing this?

SkarmoryRider
April 3rd, 2004, 06:06 PM
"Whoever you are, he's tricking you! Don't listen to him. Blueststar, WingFire!"
She growled and lept into the air, her wings spread wide and then, fireballs the size of a 6 foot boulder fall to the ground, and some hit Mewtwo.

Raichu Master
April 4th, 2004, 05:49 AM
"Now I'm talking to you girl! Get out of here, we were sent by the elite four to get rid of him. That's what were doing." Johann said looking at the girl who ran up the mountain.

"Groundon prepare an earthquake we're going to destroy his base, only make it strongenough to collapse his base." Kaylee said as Groundon concintrated on the base and destroying it.

"Absol pick up the wind speed." Johann yelled through the already strong wind. Absol made the wind speed 100 MPH. Strong enough to blow light weight objects off the mountain. Johann had Kaylee and himself straped to a large boulder so they wouldn't fly away, but they were close enough to the battle field to give orders.

Meanwhile total Choas was breaking loose at Mt. Silver. A hurricane that came from nowhere formed and the tornados grew larger, the **** stones were the size of a dell notebook, except rounder. When they all looked at Absol through the wind, it was standing tall and its eyes seemed to be shaded a darkish purple.

SkarmoryRider
April 4th, 2004, 06:10 AM
Bluestar howled and she began to run up the mountain. Keeping low to the ground, they all made their way up. "Bluestar, where are you going now?"

Raichu Master
April 4th, 2004, 06:31 AM
"Are you going to try and stop this Choas Mewtwo?" Johann yelled.

Mewtwo tryed but he couldn't. He looked at his hands and back at Johann, who was holding up the power absorbing item.

"Now all your powers are captured!" Johann said smiling.

"Groundon Earthquake!" kaylee said. Groundon unleashed his earthquake which collapsed Mewtwo's base, leaving nothing in there useable.

"Let's get out of here! Absol return!" Johann said returning Absol, and all weather effects suddenly stopped. "Go Zapdos!" He said quickly un strapping himself and calling out his Zapdos.

"Return Groundon!" Kaylee said, unstrapping herself and jumping on Zapdos with Johann and flew to Indigo Plateau, once there, they told Lance of what they accomplished.

paige pelletier
April 4th, 2004, 06:45 AM
paige just stared in amazment
Paige: WHY??! why are you so crul what did mewtwo do to you? everyone hates him just because he almost destroyed the worl well guess what If you knew you were just a pupet ment for ruining things what would you do? I may be young but I know how mewtwo feels and you you are a BULLY!!!!!!!!

SkarmoryRider
April 4th, 2004, 07:06 AM
I thwacked my hand against my head. Some people are too stubborn to listen.... too stubborn.
I could've delt with him myself, since I encountered him, but THEY came along and decided to take the job I would do. "Psht."
I looked at Bluestar and she cast a spell that created a portal to the abandoned warehouse that we lived in.
We stepped in and disappeared.

The Pokemaster
April 4th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Merlin lowers his stick and seems to mull something over in his head...

"...Alright..I suppose...Follow me...my Trainer will wish to see you."

Merlin hobbles off with his walking stick, leading the trainers towards a door at the end of the tunnel.

Raichu Master
April 4th, 2004, 01:50 PM
OOC: Paige, I have wonder something, ever since I rped with you. Why do all your characters have emotional problems, they all need angermanagement? Is that your personality? Or is that the personality you like?

paige pelletier
April 4th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Occ: I don't know! maybe i like arguing! oh remember you have other rps and you need to post in them!!!
Paige: mewtwo is my friend!!

Raichu Master
April 4th, 2004, 02:10 PM
OOC: I was just wondering because it gets on my nerves sometimes. :laugh:

IC: "Good job Blaze and Kaylee." Lance said shaking Johann's hand. Johann put the item back into his pocket and went to the cafetria.

"What's for lunch?" Kaylee wondered.

"Sloppy Joes." Johann sighed as he picked up some food from the table.

Once they got their food they walked over to a table and ate silently.

paige pelletier
April 4th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Paige: sooo mewtwo you wanna be one of my pokemon???!!???
Mewtwo:ummm........ALRIGHT!

Ytnim
April 4th, 2004, 10:49 PM
I hadn't bothered going to stop mewtwo because the other two where acting as if they were the only ones that could stop mewtwo and I wasn't going to burst their bubble. Yet. I had gone to get some food and Johann and Kaylee came in acting as if they had saved the world. I wanted to see if the impression they gave off was for just looking good or if they were so weak that they actually thought they were the world's best trainers ever. "Hello." I said to them as I reached their table. "Lance called me to help but I guess I wasn't needed after all. Lance is always blowing things out of proportion. My names Danny by the way." I waited as they swallowed their food to answer me.

Raichu Master
April 5th, 2004, 03:38 AM
"Um....he did? He put us in charge and we order everyone to wait until we had returned to see what the next move was." Kaylee said very snobby.

Johann slapped the side of her shoulder and said, "Don't be rude!" He turned to Danny and said, "Wow. You know Lance? That incredible, he my best friend. What pokemon do you have?"

"Why are you asking him that question?" Kaylee whispered in Johann's ear.

"If he has good pokemon then we could have needed his help." He whispered back.

"But I had Groundon, he couldn't have made a difference." She said annoyed.

"You never know. What happens if he has a pokemon as strong as your Groundon?" He said raising his voice to normal talking level. Kaylee grunted with annoyence and Johann motioned Danny to sit beside him.

paige pelletier
April 5th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Mewtwo: partners and friends ok?!!
Paige: yes of corse thier is no other way!
Mewtwo: lets go to a resturant!
Paige: YAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mari
April 5th, 2004, 03:56 PM
Marina and Eric followed the Alakazam. After a few minutes of walking they stopped in front of a door.

"Knock..." Marina whispered to Eric.

"Why me? Why not you, you're the one who got us here." Eric whispered back.

"I'm scared...I don't know what's in there." Marina whispered, a little louder.

"Alright." Eric said knocking.

Ytnim
April 5th, 2004, 10:16 PM
I sat down and answered Johann's questions. "Well I know Lance 'cause I beat him in both the Johto and Kanto Pokemon Leagues and We just sorta became good friends after that. To answer your other question I don't have any Legendary Pokemon but I do have a white Charizard. I don't know how powerful his is because I have yet to test his full strength but I assume he is stronger than normal because his flames are blue not red." (a blue flame is hotter than red/orange flame if you didn't know) I continued on to tell him my story of how I got Charizard's white colour, ignoring Kaylee because of her earlier comments.

SkarmoryRider
April 6th, 2004, 02:38 AM
I stood, quietly in the doorway. I watched the others silent and my Houndoom, Bluestar, looked up at me.

The Pokemaster
April 6th, 2004, 11:33 AM
Merlin stares at Eric and Marina for a second, and without a second thought, walks through the wall by the door, after a while, the imposing black figure of the Master opens the door to them.

"..Fellow trainers...I bid you humble welcome to my hidden base...please...wont you enter?"

Raichu Master
April 7th, 2004, 06:14 PM
OOC: To be politically and scientically correct it's blue and white fire is hotter than red and orange. White is always at the bottom of a blue flame if you turn the oven on or look at a blue star, so that means white is the hottest flame.

Johann listened with content, while Kaylee rolled her eyes and grunted some more. "Wow. A white Charizard. I'd like to battle that." He said after Danny was done.

"Oh, please. Stop acting all nice, I'm a master fire trainer, ten times more powerful then this ametuer." she said losing patients.

"Honey, mind your manners." Johann said smiling. "So how strong are your other pokemon?"

Ytnim
April 7th, 2004, 11:10 PM
OOC: What has politics have to do with the colour of a flame anyway. And I belive I said blue is hotter than orange/red not hottest. Anyway back to the Rp.

IC: "They are no push over team and I am not a trainer that specializes in any sort of type I go for strength and pokemon I like. To list my team I have Charizard, Metagross, Venasaur, Swampert, Manectric and to round it off Salamence. They have been strong enough to beat all the gym leaders and elite four members of Hoen, Johto, Kanto and my metagross just today beat a machamp to win our first Keoko gym badge off Mark in Esuom city on Namron island. Lance told me that you too are members of the elite four here. No offence but you better be more of a challenge than Mark. He practically gave up when Matagross came out." I leaned back on my chair and called a waitress over.

Raichu Master
April 8th, 2004, 04:11 AM
Johann and Kaylee looked at each other and then back at Danny. Finally Johann spoke, "Mark's my little brother, so of course I'm stronger than him."

"And I'm stronger than Johann." Kaylee said still annoyed.

"What!? Since when? I've always been the strongest of the family." Johann said shocked at what Kaylee stated.

"Really? Oh, I'm sorry. It's just I remember that my Groundon beat all your pokemon to the ground in our last battle." Kaylee said chuckling at herself.

"Oh, ya. I forgot." said Johann as he blushed red.

"You should be used to me beating you. I always do." She said laughing.

"You mean after your Groudon got to super high levels! When you first got him I was able to beat you." Johann said now getting alittle mad, but not enough to yell.

"Ya, I guess that shows who's the better trainer." Kaylee said smiling.

Feeling provoked Johann said, "You want to battle right now to see who's the better trainer!?"

"Fine by me." She said as they both got up but the waitress came over and said we could fight in the resteraunt. They sat by down and ate their meal but anyone could see they had competion in their eyes (meaning anyone could see they wanted to battle each other).

paige pelletier
April 8th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Paige and mewtwo watched withcuriosity as the two started to battle
Paige: HEY! battle me!!!!!!!

SkarmoryRider
April 8th, 2004, 01:59 PM
I stood quiet. I felt lonely and so I walked over to a table and sat. "I'd like a cup of coffie." I told the waiter.

Ytnim
April 8th, 2004, 05:02 PM
The waitress came over and asked me what I would like to order. "I'll have a steak with chips and a fanta but I'll have them at that table over there." I pointed at the table across from me. She nodded and went back to get my order ready. I looked back at Johann and Kaylee and they both had fire glistening in their eyes. "Nice meeting you two here. I think I'll leave you two to sort out your ermm... problems." I stood up and walked over to the table that I had told the waitress. She brought my food out (great service here!) and I got an idea. "Can I have a bag for this?" I asked her and she got me a bag. I paid her, with a little tip, and returned to the table with Johann and Kaylee. "You to obviously want to battle right? Well if you go outside I could referee for you. Battling is a great way to get rid of stress. So do you want to?" I asked wishing they didn't gang up on me. "I'm an official referee by the way." I added, hoping they would say yes.

SkarmoryRider
April 8th, 2004, 05:09 PM
I sipped my coffie and saw someone across from my table. I looked at the man over there and Bluestar growled slightly. "You... who are you?" I asked.

Ytnim
April 8th, 2004, 08:23 PM
OOC: are you talking to me?

SkarmoryRider
April 9th, 2004, 05:44 AM
((Yes... I am. *Stupid 25 characters......))

Mari
April 9th, 2004, 12:59 PM
Eric nodded and went inside. Marina followed, hiding in Eric's back.

"Thanks. Oh and sorry I guess I lost my manner, I'm Marina and he's..." Marina said, bowing a little.

"Eric." Eric contiuned. "You don't need do bow." Eric whispered.

"Shh..." Marina whispered, lifting her head. She shook her head. "Nice to meet you, Mr..." Marina said unable to finish.

The Pokemaster
April 9th, 2004, 01:41 PM
"you are travelling trainers, you need a place to stay, you had inituative enough to realise that Merlin here" he points at the Alakazam "was in your midst, you feel un-easy in my prescence, but there is no reason to be, though most call me the master, my real name is Keyumuu, which is one thing you wanted to know....I am slightly Psychic thanks to Merlins training" He explains after a pause when they begin to stare

"You are very welcome to stay here, im afraid i can only offer the furniture to sleep on, my Pokemon get their own rooms.." He bows apologetically, re-adjusting his large black hat as he returns upright.

Ytnim
April 11th, 2004, 11:27 PM
OOC: Don't worry anymore people im back from my holiday (if it can be called that). I Dunno if its Easter yet for other people but it was Easter yesterday for me so Merry Christmas and a Happy Valentines day from me! (it was a joke if you people didn't know that already and if you knew it was a joke what on earth are you reading this sh!t part of my post anyway!) Lets see where was I.... Oh yes the Rp.

IC: "My name is Danny, defeater of the Hoen, Johto and Kanto pokemon leagues. And may I ask whos asking?"

OOC: This really weird way of speaking should wear off soon.

SkarmoryRider
April 12th, 2004, 01:42 PM
"I'm Kyoga. I'm an-" and there she took a deep breath. "orphan... I live alone and take care of Pokemon."

Pikaki
April 22nd, 2004, 05:18 PM
I'll join in!I'll join in!

Name:Maria
Description:Blue eyes,green shorts,blue shirt.
Pokemon:Eevee,Umbreon,Espeon.

Name:Matt
Description:Red shirt,yellow pants,brown eyes.
Pokemon:Jolteon,Flareon,Vaporeon.