PDA

View Full Version : I need help with a Pocket Hearts Remake!

Digimon Kaiser
February 12th, 2006, 10:04 AM
Yes, I want to bring it back and make two sequels to it, but I am going to start with the original, I need a bigger plot so it doesn't get locked again! I will post the current plot as soon as I remember it!

Loki
February 12th, 2006, 12:02 PM
OWA, you can't make a sequel to something that never started. Make a revive instead. I think you should just try to make a different plot. You realize you've posted this plot twice? Thrice? I don't even remember anymore. You'll want to add A LOT more, or just start from scratch, as it would be much easier IMO.

Digimon Kaiser
February 12th, 2006, 12:05 PM
It's not a sequel! It's the original Redone! Like All those GBA games that were originally for the SNES!

Loki
February 12th, 2006, 12:23 PM
Ah, well, I'm sorry I misread the first post, but two sequels is going to be a feat when you can't even start the first one. Anyway, I'd say remembering what the plot was, add WHY you have to unlock the doors or w/e and WHY you had to do the things you'd do. Even if it's blatantly obvious why, it's still nice to know.

Flabébé
February 12th, 2006, 04:52 PM
Dude, Iif you want to remake it, you need ALOT of work! I mean honestly. The idea was alittle out there but it could work...but you have to work first!

Loki
February 12th, 2006, 05:04 PM
XD How did I know you'd post here Randall? Another suggestion is that you could add things such as, what caused the doors to lock or unlock or w/e, and WHY you'd need to involve yourself in getting rid of the heartless?

Flabébé
February 12th, 2006, 06:09 PM
Thanks Naoko! n e way. she holds a point there.