PDA

View Full Version : Bio Dragon Awaken!!!!!

Overlord IX
February 13th, 2006, 06:16 AM
Insperation,insperation.... Yeah,I made this frawing sometime ago,but i just keep forgeting to post it here lolz. >.<

Its my latest work,Bio dragon! Do comment. =)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/IXIAN/Barracks/csafae.jpg

Forest Grovyle
February 13th, 2006, 07:05 AM
Oh wow, very cool! :D I like the cannon protrusions on the top of his arms. :D You always put so much detail into your creations! ^^ I love them! I like the claws, and everything looks so 3D! :) Nice work Overlord! ;)

--FG

</|-lvaro-|\>
February 13th, 2006, 09:08 AM
REally good DUDE ^^. Nice mech-dragon you made ^^.. His face reminds me of Machinedramon and Megadramon

aragornbird
February 13th, 2006, 03:21 PM
*♣♥♦*♣♥♦*♣♥♦*♣♥♦

Whoaa…this drawing is so good! You certainly have a knack for biomechanical body parts. Very nice linework and detail.

And it’s spelled “inspiration” ;)

*♣♥♦*♣♥♦*♣♥♦*♣♥♦

Greed
February 13th, 2006, 03:25 PM
That's awesome. I wish I could do mecha drawings like that, I pretty much suck big time trying to draw machines.

He looks like Machinedramon, my favorite Digimon~ <33

Overlord IX
February 14th, 2006, 02:33 AM
Thanx ya'll! Many of my friends say it looks like the metal greymon from didgimon. o.o lolz I got the 'inspiration' (got the spelling right this time! XD) from somone here. you can guess who. ;)

</|-lvaro-|\>
February 14th, 2006, 03:25 AM
I am almost sure the inspiration was Mugendramon / Machinedramon, right? ^^ His face reminds me a lot of Mugendramons / Machinedramons . (Though the "HELMET" armor thing in machine dramons head is similar to Megadramons) AM I correct?

Jedite1000
February 14th, 2006, 05:24 AM
i think u be able 2 draw machinedramon because that drawing is cool and it will look even better in color

Overlord IX
February 14th, 2006, 06:49 PM
I am almost sure the inspiration was Mugendramon / Machinedramon, right? ^^ His face reminds me a lot of Mugendramon?s / Machinedramon?s . (Though the "HELMET" armor thing in machine dramon?s head is similar to Megadramon?s) AM I correct?

Yes. I get many of my ideas from mechanical looking digimon. Its just so facinating! U can spot a few resemblances.

i think u be able 2 draw machinedramon because that drawing is cool and it will look even better in color

Ya,I would think so too. But usually i dont do my works with colour. (the only ones tat have colour are done on ms paint) Many of them are lack n' whitr or the most,have shadings on them.

Thnx for the comments ya'll! ^^

Jedite1000
February 14th, 2006, 06:55 PM
could i use ur mecha beast i want 2 color it in so i can show it 2 my friends..i will still give u credit

QuickDude
February 14th, 2006, 06:55 PM
There are a couple of spots where It Couldnt hurt to use a straight edge, for example the cannons coming out of its shoulders.
Looks sweet besides that.

Overlord IX
February 14th, 2006, 07:03 PM
could i use ur mecha beast i want 2 color it in so i can show it 2 my friends..i will still give u credit

I hop ur not gonna do that using ms paint because there will be a tad bit of a problem. I'll show u pic on wat happens if it is coloured with ms paint later.

There are a couple of spots where It Couldnt hurt to use a straight edge, for example the cannons coming out of its shoulders.
Looks sweet besides that.

I do my works in free-hand style,so expect some errors. XD Im too lazy to use a ruler. lolz

DarkClown
February 15th, 2006, 12:27 AM
Insperation,insperation.... Yeah,I made this frawing sometime ago,but i just keep forgeting to post it here lolz. >.<

Its my latest work,Bio dragon! Do comment. =)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v396/IXIAN/Barracks/csafae.jpg

LoL...Frawing....Insperation....LoL......LoL....And made with paint?

I Don't believe it..You are singaporean too...HAHAHAHAHA....Do we have such bad english?

butterFlyFree
February 15th, 2006, 02:48 AM
Great work

What did you use MS paint
No way. How long did it take you?
OMG

Syousuke
February 15th, 2006, 02:56 AM
Very very nice piece of work there, Overlord.

I'd like to see a lot more from you.

Overlord IX
February 15th, 2006, 06:17 PM
LoL...Frawing....Insperation....LoL......LoL....And made with paint?

I Don't believe it..You are singaporean too...HAHAHAHAHA....Do we have such bad english?

Hey,when u type as fast as me,ur bound to make a few errors u noe. >.<

Great work

What did you use MS paint
No way. How long did it take you?
OMG

No,its actually a pen drawn pic. =) I took about half an hour (if u dun include the sketch time) to complete it. usually i finish my works in less the 15min depending on how big or complicted they are.

Very very nice piece of work there, Overlord.

I'd like to see a lot more from you.

Thnx for the comments! I may do more in the future. Seeing as how much spare time i have. lolz @_@