PDA

View Full Version : Back to the Past: A Red, Blue, Yellow (and Green) Roleplay

Pages : 1 2 [3]

kirby00
June 17th, 2004, 12:30 PM
OOC: ty for the definition, also i just thought it wouldnt be necessary, but it would be silly to almost just rp by myself... so yes...
IC: I wanted to send out abra and use confusion, but i knew it and goldbat were both not in the mood, as the only thing they would battle would be eachother... knowing that I knew i couldnt teleport back to the former friends i had... my i returned warturtle for rest, and walked forward... there was a Leader standing in a huge stage, behind him were 2 pokeballs. He threatened to attack me unless i sent out a pokemon... my pigeotto popped out and sent a massive whirlwind at him... it was very loyal and didnt take to kindly to threats... the wind swept away the 2 pokeballs behind him... they landed in a corner... he looked angry and sent out Hitmonlee... it charged with a mega kick... pigeotto sent another wave of wind and sent it flying... back! 1 HKo i laughed and said "you beter send out a pokemon before I attack!" he looked scared and sent out hitmonchan, it charged with a thunderpunch and an ice punch, pidgeotto used extreme speed and drillpeck

dqle
June 18th, 2004, 06:23 AM
"Pikachu, don't go so fast!" Duc yelled as he followed it. Weaving through the trees, Duc and his Pikachu heard what sounded like a conversation.

Finally, Duc and his Pikachu had found Skye, but he wasn't the first to do so. He also saw Lex there too. "Skye! Don't go off running like that!" was the first thing that came out of Duc's mouth. Truthfully, he probably would have chased whatever the noise was himself.

While conversing a little bit, Duc's stomach rumbled like a train. "Uh... I think that my belly's telling me that I'm hungry! I haven't eaten since yesterday." He blushed a bit. Pikachu was also complaining until it too had found the apple tree Agile discovered.

Skye
June 18th, 2004, 06:45 AM
Skye handed Duc a sleeve of crackers for him to munch on, happy to have the group together once more. Trudging through the forest, they came upon the entrance of a cave. Peering inside, Skye could barely see anything. It was pitch black...

"Anyone's Pokemon know FLASH?" she asked hopefully. She sat down on one of the flat, gray rocks that surrounded the entrance to the cave.

Shiney
June 18th, 2004, 11:03 AM
"Not the specific HM," I said, "but charmeleon's tail here is all the light we'll need in a cave."

OOC: I just found Glow tags!

Skye
June 18th, 2004, 06:08 PM
"Thank goodness," Skye said to Seph, heaving a sigh of relief. "We've come so far already...it'd be a real disappointment to have to stop just because of a stupid, dark cave."

She shuddered as she said this, looking into the darkness uneasily. She scrunched her nose, silently hoping that no Zubat inhabited this cave. She certainly did not want a repeat of the last episode she had in a cave. Looking back at her companions, she put on a grin.

"Let's do it!" she said, walking a few steps into the cave confidently. Once the darkeness surrounded her, however, her pace slowed, and her confidence left.

Shiney
June 18th, 2004, 07:52 PM
Suddenly, the cave lit up again as I entered and released charmeleon, who was now almost completley yellow, with just a tinge of orange. "Hmm," I said "I don't know the way around, but I think we have some guides. If they'll cooperate that is." I finished as I got Dugtrio's pokeball out.

dqle
June 19th, 2004, 05:02 AM
"Thanks, Skye." Duc said, happily accepting the crackers. He handed some to Pikachu. Both wolfed down the food. After the quick snack, Duc and his friends headed inside the entrance of the cave.

Trudging along, Pikachu kept a careful lookout for any signs of danger while in the cave. At the same time, Pikachu was scared of the dark. It stayed on its trainer's shoulders while in the cave.

Duc looked around. Since Seph's Charmeleon was around, he could look around in the cave. There were many large natural rock formations that could shelter Pokmon of all sorts. Hopefully, there wouldn't be any suprises waiting for them.

The cave was like a natural maze. There doesn't seem to be any right path at the moment. "Whoa. Let's see what Seph's guides says before we move on." Duc suggested.

kirby00
June 19th, 2004, 01:57 PM
both punches struck pigeootto as it finished its drill peck and extremem speed... pigey fell but used its beak and skillfully finished off the hitmanchan.... the leader moved and held out the 2 pokeballs after he found them in the corner... "Choose which pokemon you want, i can see your pigeotto is a true fighter, now choose the path of punches, or kicks!" i choose the punch (hitmonchan), i felt proud of my decision... i left and returned to the pokemon center, the nurse joy still angry healed my pokemon as i depostied hitmonchan... i returned to them before i left, while joy and I avioded glances...

Skye
June 19th, 2004, 06:45 PM
Shivering despite Charmander's bright light, Skye pressed onwards in the cave. For some reason, she felt really uneasy. It went much further than the fear of Zubat. Visibly nervous, she twisted the bottom hem of her white shirt, rolling it between her fingers, and glancing around.

Agile, sensing her anxiety, kept close by, little red cheeks charged with electricity, lest something attack them. It eased Skye's panic, but only a little.

"H-how long do you think it will take for us to get out of here...?" she asked timidly, grimacing as she heard the flapping of wings.

Shiney
June 19th, 2004, 08:58 PM
OOC: I don't mean to be rude, but my charmander evolved into charmeleon. And I'd like someone else to do the rest of the "intro" to our visitor, so I'll say now that he's a graveller.(sp?)

"I'm not a translator," I said, after asking my dugtiro "But I think we're about halfway through the cave." I finished, and right as I stood up, something huge tackled me from behind, knocking the wind out of me.

Skye
June 20th, 2004, 05:06 AM
OOC: Oops....sorry for the mix up with Charmeleon!!

IC: Skye cried out as something VERY large and heavy tackled Seph to the ground, knocking the wind out of him. She turned to look at what it was, and nearly tripped over it. Thinking quickly, she reached for her belt, and wthdrew Ninja's pokeball.

"Water types have an advantage over rock types," she said to herself, and then raised her voice to call out her Pokemon. "Go, Ninja! Water gun!"

She pegged the ball towards the Graveler fiercely, worried about Seph. Ninja stood before the Graveler, and sprayed a water gun at it...

dqle
June 20th, 2004, 09:01 AM
"Graveler: The Rock Pokmon" said Duc's Pokdex as he pointed it at the four-armed boulder. "This Pokmon will roll at incredible speeds down mountains and won't stop rolling until it hits the ground." A note was at the bottom of the screen. "If Graveler are at high levels, it may be smart enough to deflect Water attacks by spinning rapidly."

"Hope that that Graveler isn't a high level then." Duc said as he put the Pokdex away. Pikachu watched anxiously at the battle, hoping that Ninja could handle the Graveler.

kirby00
June 20th, 2004, 09:56 AM
I went to the gym next carrying geodude,diglet, pigeotto,golbat, abra, and snorlax... i entered the gym and had my abra teleport me directly to sabrina it was too anxious to wait... I said 3 vs 3 alright? she turned around and said "i see you met my brother, pathetic isnt he? I will accept your challenge and will defeat you like every1 else who challenged me..." She sent out kadabra and I used my abra... it used confusion, but hers used psychic, my abra quickly teleported and hit hers with a confusion, it kept doing this till it tired out and I returned it... I sent out golbat and said "look abra evolved and he challenges you!" my golbat fell for the trick and easy finished out kadabra with rage and i said good job golbat as she returned it so he wouldnt know it wasnt mine... she sent out Hypno with a psychic attack, "golbat look out, its abra's best friend!" he vicousl attacked it but hypno used hypnosis and dream eater.. it knocked golbat out and healed itself... i then sent out snorlax and had it use hyperbeam... it hit hypno and knocked him out... next she sent out Mr. Mime. I said hyper beam! but he used barrier,relfect, and light screen quickly... it blocked the attack... he then teleported behind snorlax and did a mimic, and hit snorlax, but snorlax used a mega punch and slammed into its face, mr. mime used psychic and throw it to the wall... i could tellit was tired, so i told it rest... it fell asleep and healed, then i said " sleep talk!" and it roared loudly and knocked out mr. mime from the piercing sound... i could tell i won the battle... she handed me her badge and said "tell my brother I expect him here soon, so I can emabarass him, or else" i siad "you dont scare me, youre the 1 who lost right?" she looked angry but i stepped onto the tle pad and exited as fast as possible...

Shiney
June 21st, 2004, 05:44 PM
OOC: sorry for the delay, and the short posts, I seem to be in a valley in life, more of a dip actually.

IC: I got up, winded, and said "You are going to pay for that." My eyes gleaming like embers. I released kadabra in a flash, and said "Use confusion on it now!"

Skye
June 21st, 2004, 07:39 PM
Nina's attack missed as the Graveler spun to deflect the attack. Skye glanced over at Seph, who had managed to call out his Kadabra. He was in quite a bit of rage, but she approached Seph anyway, worried.

"Are you all right?" she asked worriedly, and raised her voice so Ninja could hear. "Ninja! Help his Kadabra out with your water gun!"

She looked back at Seph, concern creasing the grim smile lines around her mouth.

"Anything broken?" she asked him over the commotion of the battle.

Shiney
June 21st, 2004, 09:04 PM
I'm fine, but this graveller won't be." I said, begining to regain my calm. "Now kadabra, PSYBEAM!" The rainbow beam hit gravveller in mid spin, sending it flying.

OOC: I would make a longer post, but my thought processes are slowed down to the point of non-existance.

dqle
June 22nd, 2004, 02:59 AM
OOC: LOL. Rainbow-colored beam. Forgot how the attacks looked in Pokmon Stadium!

IC: Like a rag doll, the Graveler was tossed around. Pikachu was becoming dizzy of the irratic movements of following the Pokmon. Duc was suprised that the Graveler was still in one peace after it slammed into a cave wall.

lex
June 22nd, 2004, 03:05 PM
OOC:I hope this does'nt bother you guys, but I'm going to catch a Gastly in the cave now.... thanks!

IC: Lex watched with awe as the heavy weight pokemon was bombarded with a Psybeam and tossed helplessly into the air. Lex felt a tug on his right shoulder,he turned around in suspence but found nothing. Once again, He felt a tug on the same shoulder. To his sursprise, he found a black and purple glowing ball with an intimidating face. "Gast..Gastly..." The misterious pokemon said. Lex bounced up from his position and yelled..."What is this!"

"This here is the Gas pokemon, Gastly. This pokemon has incredible phychic powers and could teleport in an instant using these powers." the Pokedex automatically responded. Lex shuffled in his bag for a pokeball and managed to find one. He threw it toward the Gastly. Lex new better that you had to weaken a pokemon first before catching but, he wanted to give it a try. The Gastly dissapeared into the Pokeball and it stated to tremble.

All of a sudden, the moving stopped and Lex grasped the pokeball and picked it up. "Yes, I caught a Gastly!" He exclaimed facing his friends. He tied it on to his belt and proudly grinned.

OOC: Yeah I gotta Gastly! LOL!

Skye
June 22nd, 2004, 05:46 PM
Ninja delivered another blow to the Graveler, knocking it out. Skye looked over at Seph.

"Are you going to catch it?" she asked him. "It's a little cruel to leave it fainted here in the cave..."

Just then, she saw Lex throw a pokeball at a ghost Pokemon. She smiled, happy to see Lex's excitement for his new Pokemon. For a split second, as she glanced at Lex, her stomach fluttered, as if it were filled with Butterfree. She blinked a few times, her expression changing from happiness to wonder. Shaking her head to clear it, her smile returned, and she looked to the others.

"Shall we press on?" she asked them softly.

Shiney
June 22nd, 2004, 07:48 PM
I Threw a pokeball at the graveler when it had finally been knocked out. After shaking a few times, it finally ceased moving. "Yeah, lets." I said when sky asked about continuig.

Skye
June 23rd, 2004, 05:21 PM
Letting out a slow breath, Skye walked on through the cave. She heard the beating of wings in the distance, and clenched her teeth. The last thing she wanted to see was another Zubat.

Falling back a few steps, she found Lex, and tapped his shoulder nervoisly.

"You don't think there are a lot of Zubat around here...do you?" she asked softly, feeling her body tense as she looked around nervously. Agile sat on her shoulder, just as tense, her cheeks sending off small sparks into the dark...

Shiney
June 23rd, 2004, 05:26 PM
I walked up next to her and said "Probably thousands in a cave like this. Most of them are likley to be asleep though, and won't bother us."

OOC: Sorry for the short posts recently, but I'm having a hard time thinking of what else to say.

Skye
June 23rd, 2004, 05:35 PM
OOC: It's okay...when Lex and dqle start posting more regularly it'll pick up and get easier.

IC: Skye shuddered, feeling really spooked. She looked over at Seph to see if he was kidding, but it was too dark to see, even with Charmeleon's tail lighting the way.

"R-r-really?" she stammered nervously.

Something brushed by her ear, and she screamed, diving to the ground dramatically, and curling up into a ball. Of course, it was only Agile's ear, and the Pikachu was flung off her shoulder as she dove, landing on Lex's shoulder to keep from falling.

Skye remained curled up on the ground, her breathing fast, feeling panicked.

dqle
June 24th, 2004, 02:57 AM
"Seph, don't say things like that!" said Duc. "You remember what happened in the last cave, don't ya? After an attack like that, I don't blame Skye for being scared of Zubat!" He turned to Skye and helped calm her down. "Don't worry Skye. There's probably not any Zubat around here for miles! Besides, Zubat aren't very big fans of Fire!" He said this, although Duc knew that Seph could be right.

"Oh, and congrats on your captures, Lex and Seph!" Duc added.

Shiney
June 24th, 2004, 10:14 AM
I was trying to think of how to get us through the cave without having a mental breakdown, when I suddenly had an idea. "Hey, Skye, I could help you with that fear, temporarily..."

kirby00
June 24th, 2004, 03:47 PM
sorry for not posting, and seph if your having troubles im sure thats more important than this rp, so dont worry about a short post alright?
IC: i returned to the pc and healed my pokemon... i started to miss my former comrades, but knew the squabble b/w my pokemon prevented me from getting to them, i wondered where I would go next i saw nurse joy shake her head at me, and then say "get out of here! NOW!" i walked out after givng her the finger... she had her mouth open so I said "shut your mouth! your yellow teeth are showing..." i did leave and went to the copycat's house, she was famous...
(where is the next town?) dont get mad about the finger thing either, not big deal...

Skye
June 24th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Skye looked over at Seph, feeling a little skeptical, her heart still beating fast from his comment about the Zubat. She looked back at Duc, her wide, scared eyes thanking him for the comfort he had provided.

"Well...okay...what does it entail?" she asked Seph slowly, feeling anxious to get out of the cave.

Shiney
June 24th, 2004, 05:21 PM
OOC: I already asked skye, she agrees with this, so it doesn't count as power playing.

"I have kadabra here, who can make sure that you don't feel a thing, until we get outside the cave." I said, and just as Skye began to nod, I released kadabra, and ordered him to use hypnosis. In an instant, Skye's eyes went blank, and she relaxed, no longer having the fear that caused the tension.

I looked over at Duc and said "I'll release her once we get outside the cave, and now, Skye won't suffer from a nervous breakdown if we do encounter the zubat."

Skye
June 24th, 2004, 05:28 PM
OOC: Does this trance make her like...a zombie? Can she still walk around, or is someone gonna have to carry her... O_o

IC: Skye felt herself slowly relaxing. Her breath became normal, steady, and then decreasing in frequency until she had reached a resting state. It was strange, almost like she was separated from her body, but not quite...

Without worries about Zubat coming her way, Skye felt truely relaxed, and thankful for Seph's kind assistance.

Shiney
June 24th, 2004, 06:08 PM
OOC: Does this trance make her like...a zombie? Can she still walk around, or is someone gonna have to carry her... O_o

IC: Skye felt herself slowly relaxing. Her breath became normal, steady, and then decreasing in frequency until she had reached a resting state. It was strange, almost like she was separated from her body, but not quite...

Without worries about Zubat coming her way, Skye felt truely relaxed, and thankful for Seph's kind assistance.

OOC: Imagene it as kind of being asleep, yet... not asleep. That didn't help much. :\ You're aware of what's going on around you, but effectivley, you're asleep. You can dream, and in the dreams you're fully self aware, but you have little awareness of what's going on in real life. AKA sleepwalking without being asleep, but close enough, as you can dream, and be fully aware in those. Now, I know I repeated myself several times in those last few sentances, but it's hard to explain. Did you understand?

kirby00
June 24th, 2004, 07:18 PM
dun worry she aint dum, yay skyE! girl powr!
IC: I entered the copycat's house, she was mimicing my every moment so i sent out a abra but she throw a fake pokeball and a abra doll popped out... my abra used confusion to tear it apart... she was mad and then yelled at it... abra just fell asleep and sat there... she walked up to me and slapped me... i said " hey i didnt do it!" she then walked up to abra and gave him a hard kick in the head... he fell tothe floor still asleep... i told her that was enough, she smiled and said "i was just imitating my rival Clara, she is a hot head... i guess ull never catch me not imitating sum1" i said "didnt u just now by explaingign that to me?or maybe when you answer the question you will be" she said 'your right you caught me, here is the TM Mimic, my favorite pokemon is Mr. Mime, catch me 1 and Ill give you something else..." i left with abra still asleep and as i was abou to pat his head he teleporte me to a Mr. Mime hideout, where they secretly thrived he threw a pokeball from my belt with his psy powers and caugt 1 then he teleported the ball, me and himself back to her house, she looked like... me! kadbra offered the ball and she kissed me, but I said kadabra did all the work and then kissed him, after that he evolved... i was surprised and i told her, i think my poke has a crush on a human... eww, se said who cares, not like were getting married..."

Skye
June 25th, 2004, 04:38 AM
OOC: Yes, I understand now. Believe it or not, I needed all those times you repeated yourself to understand! (Looks at hair color in my avatar, and all will be understood! :P)

Shiney
June 25th, 2004, 10:17 AM
OOC: Yes, I understand now. Believe it or not, I needed all those times you repeated yourself to understand! (Looks at hair color in my avatar, and all will be understood! :P)

OOC: I had to repeat myself to understand my own explanation, so Despite my natural hair color, the sun here in hawaii must be bleaching it to the saame color. :\

kirby00
June 25th, 2004, 11:27 AM
that was a cute smiley at the end of your posts, but i hope you dont think that as me, a former Dirrrty blonde, (xtina style j/k), anyways back to the rp...

Shiney
June 25th, 2004, 08:55 PM
OOC: *bump* This thread is NOT going to die!

Skye
June 27th, 2004, 07:13 PM
OOC: Where is Lex and dqle....?

IC: It was strange how aware Skye was of her predicament, but she had not a care in the world as she gazed through her eyes in her dreamlike state. It was as if she was watching a movie unfold before her, and it didn't bother her one bit that she had little control over the situation. Her mind floated calmly at rest.

She thought whistfully of Brock for a little while, wondering when they might meet up again, but decided it would be best to leave what had passed as it was, and live for now. She would not allow herself to wallow in the dreams of tomorrow, when there was so much to enjoy just being in the moment.

Her half-sleeping eyes looked over at Lex, and she smiled mildly, keeping her thoughts to herself. She had to admit to herself that she cared very deeply for him, for all of her friends on this journey, but for some reason, her feelings for him were different. She couldn't put her finger on it...

Her eyes returned to the direction she was walking in, wondering when they would be out of the cave...

dqle
June 28th, 2004, 03:06 PM
OOC: SORRY!!!!! I haven't been able to get on for nearly a week now, since I got bogged down with Pokmon Colloseum (still cant spell) as well as planning my first Fanfics.

IC: Duc looked at Skye with curiousosity. An odd aura had surrounded her. He waved his hand in front of her face multiple times, but she didn't respond. "Boy, Seph's Kadabra is really one of a kind!" he exclaimed. Pikachu nodded its head in agreement while on Duc's shoulder. "I wonder how our missing buds are doing..." Duc said softly.

Skye
June 28th, 2004, 03:08 PM
OOC: Ah...I see...videogames are starting to consume you!! Dun dun DUN!! It's all right. Just as long as you remember us once in a while. ;)

dqle
June 29th, 2004, 02:55 AM
OOC: Uh, Videogames have consumed my life for nearly 17 years now! Pokmon for the last 6 years. Anyways, I did also say that I was working on my first Fanfics, didn't I? BTW, what about your fanfic, Skye?

Skye
June 29th, 2004, 05:59 AM
OOC: Gah...it's a bit of a lost cause...my fanfic I mean. I dunno...maybe I'll return to it someday, but it really wasn't going where I wanted it to. Right now, I am also working on a Labyrinth fanfiction....maybe I'll post it up...

dqle
June 30th, 2004, 02:56 AM
OOC: Hey, don't give up that easily! Your fanfics are great and it would be a waste not to finish them.

Just wondering, but this is like the fourth OOC post. When are we going on???

Skye
June 30th, 2004, 05:50 AM
OOC: You, Shineyelectrode, and Lex are more than welcome to keep it moving too! You don't have to wait for me! :)

(Besides, I had the last IC post, I think ;))

kirby00
July 1st, 2004, 01:33 PM
i left the mimic girls house and decided that my kadabra was ready i had it come out and my golbat too, it was ready to attck, but i said realizewhy youre doing it then realize if its worth it... it stopped and hugged me and kadabra kadabra did the same... i used kadabra and mind read skye... but she was out of it... so i had kadabra mindread speh, and teleport us al lthere... i was ina cave and a few zubat came by, my golbat waved to them and told me that was its friends... b4 i cuaght it... i said "youre free now if you want to be, i know it was selfish of me to catch you w/ o thinking of the pokemon itself... and to all of my pokemon, (i had alakasm tell them) i explained that to them, some stayed some left, but i knew it was for the best... i lost my golbat, kadabra and pikachu, but kept my snorlax,squirlte,pigey, hitmonchan, geodude,diglett, and my other pokemon... (4got name)

dqle
July 2nd, 2004, 03:02 AM
OOC: Nope, I had the last IC post! Besides, I think I took way too much command in this RP earlier, so it just doesn't feel right for me to barge in again.

And I'm confused with your last post, Kirby. Your Kadabra can read people's minds from that far? And I thought that your Kadabra had evolved into Alakazam?

Skye
July 2nd, 2004, 04:29 AM
OOC: Okay.....:P

IC: Skye continued through the cave with her friends, feeling a little out of it, but otherwise completely aware of everything. Suddenly, she saw a purple mist fly over her head, and felt her...well...her sould being sucked out. Before she knew it, her body had crumpled to the ground, and she felt herself flying...

She looked over to see the purple mist had somehow got a hold on her, and as it turned its head to look at her, Skye realized it was a Pokemon. Unable to get her Pokedex, she could only guess, but it seemed an awful lot like a Ghastly...

Away she flew, away from her friends, and without a care in the world.

Shiney
July 2nd, 2004, 11:51 AM
OOC: sorry if this is slight power playing.

"What the-?!" I said as I turned around to see skye crumpled on the ground.
"Kadabra, what happened?!" I asked him urgently. "Ka! kadakadabra!" He said, and instantly, I saw the world through ESP enchanced eyes. I looked to where he was pointing, and saw a glowing ball of mist, carrying a glowing copy of Skye! "Before it gets away! Psybeam!" I said, and the bright rainbow colored beam hit gastly with surgical precision, not even touching "Skye". Out of shock, it quickly dropped "Skye". I quickly picked up (the real?) Skye, and I rushed over towards where the ghost pokemon was attempting to pick her up again, a mystified Duc following right behind us.

Skye
July 2nd, 2004, 11:58 AM
Skye's body was motionless as Seph carried her. She was not breathing, she had no pulse, and her skin began to go cold. Skye looked back, bewildered, hesitating, and letting the Ghastly get ahead of her. She floated downwards, as if she ha dbeen dropped by the Ghastly. Confused, she looked at her body below her, and then through her hands...they were see-through!

She cast a look back at the Ghastly, who had come to recover her. She resisted the ghost Pokemon, telling it that she wanted to go back into her body, but it inisisted, and pulled her away...

Shiney
July 2nd, 2004, 12:16 PM
Suddenly, another shot of rainbow energy blasted the ghastly away, and we were there next to her, kadabra having given ESP to Duc to so that he could see what was going on. I set down Skye's body next to her, spirit? Ghost? It didn't matter, I just set her body down, and waited.

Skye
July 2nd, 2004, 12:53 PM
"H-how do I get back in?" Skye asked helplessly, feeling frightened as she looked at her body. Her hands went to her face as she started to cry, her blueish, see-though body enabling them to see her tears through her hands.

Shiney
July 2nd, 2004, 01:01 PM
"Hmm, if I remember right, if your "Spirit" or whatever you are now occupies the same space as your body, it should work automatically." I said, I was intrigued by this, and I wanted to be able to study how that worked, but I convinced myself that I'd get a ghost pokemon and try it out on other people to study it later.

EDIT: OOC: If you're still here dqle, have you checked skye's profile, right u- nevermind, I'll show mercy now in exchange for mercy during my dare, that alright Skye?

Skye
July 2nd, 2004, 01:30 PM
OOC: All I have to say to you Shiney (can I call you Shiney...heh...well, deal with it, because you were a meanie in the other thread...) is :P

IC: Skye wiped her eyes, which was no use really, considering she wasn't solid to begin with. She nodded at Seph, and floated down to where her body lay. She lay herself down in the exact position her actual body was.

Everything was still for one agonizing second.

Suddenly, Skye was gasping for air, her eyes wide with fright, but the color slowly going back into her face. She looked from Seph to Duc (to Lex?) and back, and tried to sit up.

"I think..." she said slowly, catching her breath, and staying on the floor, "that I'll just deal with the Zubat from now on..."

Shiney
July 2nd, 2004, 01:34 PM
OOC: I said I'd STOP spreading it around, in exchange for mercy. Show mercy, and so will I, deal?

IC: "Sure, but I'm going to catch a ghost pokemon soon, I gotta try that!" I said, my ESP-enhanced sight slowly fading as kadabra relaxed.

Skye
July 2nd, 2004, 02:21 PM
OOC: Sorry if I seemed mean in the last thread...I was only joking around. That's the tough thing about the internet...you never know how someone intends to say stuff.

Oh, and I really don't care if you point it out, Shineyelectrode. You see, everyone knows it's a dare...hehehe....I will show no mercy!! (Actually, you'll prolly think my dare is stupid and wussy...but I guess you'll have to wait and see for yourself...)

IC: "You wanna...try that?" Skye asked, astounded, and a little disturbed. She got up, now fully recovered, and brushed the dust off her clothes. "You're a brave guy..."

Agile, who had been rather dumbfounded by the whole deal, ran up to Skye and jumped into her arms, glad to have her back. Skye hugged her little Pikachu tightly, and pressed onwards with the rest of the group.

Shiney
July 2nd, 2004, 02:38 PM
OOC: Sorry if I seemed mean in the last thread...I was only joking around. That's the tough thing about the internet...you never know how someone intends to say stuff.

Oh, and I really don't care if you point it out, Shineyelectrode. You see, everyone knows it's a dare...hehehe....I will show no mercy!! (Actually, you'll prolly think my dare is stupid and wussy...but I guess you'll have to wait and see for yourself...)

OOC: When FT's vacation is over, I'm going to have the worst dare ever looming over me, but we'll see.

dqle
July 2nd, 2004, 03:15 PM
IC: Right.... I really have no idea what's going on. And what dare?

Head... hurting... again....

OOC: Duc just stood there, staring at Skye. If it weren't for his Pikachu, he'd fall right over. "Wh-What just happened, you guys?" he managed to stutter out loud. He turned to Seph's Kadabra. "If you don't mind, please don't do that again!"

The Kadabra had awoken the psychic powers that laid dormant in Duc's body. He knew it. He had read in a book about psychics that everybody could be psychics, only that they just don't know it yet. Duc wanted to figure out what new abilities he had, but he pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind. Taking care of Skye was much more important. "Hey, Skye," he said. "Are you gonna be alright?"

Skye
July 2nd, 2004, 03:27 PM
"I'll be okay, thanks Duc," Skye said kindly, quickening her pace. Despite her preferance to face the Zubat over being put to sleep again, she wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

Up ahead, daylight shone through what looked like an opening. Skye's heart leapt with happiness.

"Look! I think we're almost out!" she cried happily.

kirby00
July 2nd, 2004, 04:18 PM
i think ill resign from this rp, at least temporarily, i feel like i have other things to do, and im in a lot already.... and since u guys psot so fast it takes a long while to read/catch-up even if im only gone for a day... anyways bye and i hope ill be missed

Skye
July 2nd, 2004, 06:35 PM
OOC: Okay...thanks for sticking it out as long as you could! Take care!

dqle
July 3rd, 2004, 06:55 AM
OOC: Alright, if that's what you want to do, Kirby. See ya some other time!

I just saw Shineyelectrode's picture, and I can assume what kind of dare it is... Boy, you guys are crazy! Just don't drag me into it!

OOC: Somewhat relieved that Skye is back to normal, Duc could finally move. The sun was shining brightly through an exit. "Yes! Finally, we're out of the cave!" he said. Pikachu couldn't be happier. It had quite a scare just now.

Everyone was approaching the exit. Suddenly, Duc's Pikachu's ears twitched. Eventually, Duc heard some flapping of wings. "Great, another mass of Zubat!" he yelled out. The bats were coming in the to avoid the now risen sun. They didn't look too happy...

The Zubat were dove at the group. Before anyone did anything, Duc noticed a flash of light behind him. Instictively, he pushed everyone against the wall. He did it in time too, as a large hail of fireballs came and hit the Zubat. They fluttered away from the group, traveling deeper into the cave.

"Whoa." Duc said, rubbing his back. His backpack had been slightly scorched from the fire. "Wonder who did that?" The sunlight from the exit revealed the mystery helper. It was a Vulpix. Duc quickly realized that it was the same Vulpix that he encountered while searching for Skye. It walked up to Duc and looked up at him. "Thanks a lot, Vulpix!" Duc said. At the same time, the Vulpix snuggled against his leg. It wanted to follow him. Pikachu hopped off Duc's shoulder and talked a bit with the Vulpix. Shortly afterwards, Pikachu tried to explain what the Vulpix wanted. Duc didn't understand a word it said, but knew that the Vulpix wanted to tag along. "All right. You can come with me if you'd like, Vulpix." The fox hopped up and down gleefully and jumped into Duc's arms. Duc didn't want to put it in a Pokball just yet. He didn't know if the Vulpix belonged to anybody. Pikachu hopped back on Duc's shoulder. It didn't care that Vulpix was there. Pikachu didn't like to be held that much anyways.

Skye
July 3rd, 2004, 07:05 AM
Skye screamed as the Zubat came fluttering towards them. She didn't even notice Duc running off with the Vulpix, because she was running the other way, towards the exit. Panting, she and Agile waited outside for the others.

Suddenly, in front of her was the purple mist she had seen earlier when she was having her out-of-body experience. It loomed over her, moaning sadly, and Skye had a funny feeling it wanted to stay with her. However, when she took out a Pokeball, the Ghastly wouldn't go in. Instead, it started to bully Agile, who got really angry and thundershocked it.

"You want to battle?" Skye asked the Ghastly, trying to understand its strange antics.

The Ghastly did something that looked like a nod, and Skye grinned.

"Okay then!" she said. "Agile, go! Use thundershock!!"

Agile leapt at the ghost Pokemon, sending a powerful bolt of electricity at it. It hit the ghost, but wasn't too effective. The Ghastly soon recovered and used night shade on Agile, who got furious, and without a command from Skye, launched another thundershock at it.

The Ghastly was really weakened, and Skye threw a Pokeball at it, capturing it. Agile grinned, leaping into Skye's arms excitedly. Skye hugged her Pikachu tightly, excited that they had caught the Ghastly.

"I think I'll call it...'Spook'" she said to Agile. "What do you think?"

"Chu!" Agile exclaimed in agreement.

"Awesome..." Skye said, and looked around her. "Where are the others?"

Prof. Pine
July 5th, 2004, 10:22 AM
OC: I'm Back Everyone! Can someone fill me in on everything?

Skye
July 5th, 2004, 11:40 AM
OOC: Wow...well, there is a lot to be filled in on. We have a few different active characters now. Seph, Skye, Duc, and I think Lex is still around here somewhere. Anyway, we've been through three gyms already: Pewter, Cerulean, and Vermillion. We've just made it through rock tunnel, and are en route to Lavender Town. If you want specific stuff, I'm afraid you'll have to go back and read some posts. Hope that helps!

Prof. Pine
July 5th, 2004, 12:36 PM
OOC:Thanks Skye. Oh I can I get some new Pokemon since I was behind. If so here is my new team: Venasuar, Poliwhirl, Garadose, Onix,and Sandslash.

Skye
July 5th, 2004, 12:40 PM
OOC: Yeah, that's fine. Jump in whenever you feel like it!

dqle
July 5th, 2004, 12:45 PM
OOC: Glad to have you back, Prof. Pine! What took ya so long? (2 months?)

IC: Apparently, a small group of Zubat were still reluctant to turn away, so they attacked Skye. Duc knew she would still over react, so he gave chase after he finished talking to Vulpix. When she battled the Ghastly, he stood back, hoping that she would come through. The only way to overcome fear is to face it head-on. he thought.

"Good job, Skye!" Duc said after the battle. Pikachu nodded with approval. "Glad you didn't decide to run away from that ghost." Again, he heard the fluttering of wings. The group of Zubat that chased Skye apparently didn't stop just yet. Vulpix lept out of Duc's arms and gave them another blazing Ember attack. Finally, the Zubat ran away, singed all over the place. "Good job, Vulpix!" Duc congradulated the fox.

Skye
July 5th, 2004, 01:05 PM
Skye sighed in relief as the Zubat went away. She was tired of dealing with all this craziness. All she wanted right now was a nice warm bed to sleep on, and maybe a nice, hot meal.

It was nearly dark now. Only a small sliver of red sun lingered on the horizon, casting an eerie orange-red glow on the land around them. Skye heaved a sigh of relief, and then her eyes lit up.

"I can see the tower in Lavender from here!" she called to Duc and the others, excited. Agile squealed in excitement, and Skye grinned. "Let's go! I'm so tired and hungry!"

Prof. Pine
July 5th, 2004, 01:13 PM
"Great Job Skye!" said Thomas,"well shouldn't we get to the next gym? Dose anyone have something to eat? I'm hungry!" Thomas had sent out his Venasuar, "Any want a ride ? Venasuar is realy gentle!"

dqle
July 5th, 2004, 04:52 PM
OOC: Mysteriously appeared, eh?

IC: Hungry? That was the furthest thought from Duc's mind. Right now, he was wondering if this red Vulpix was really a wild Pokmon. It was amazingly obedient to him, so far. Maybe it had a trainer and that person lost it he thought.

He heard Thomas offering a ride on his Venusaur. Duc declined the ride respectfully as he prefered walking. Wow, wonder why it feels like I haven't heard his voice for a while he wondered to himself.

Lavender Town was just up ahead. It was easy to see with it's supposedly haunted tower. The sun made the tower quite menacing. A wierd fog was also looming just ahead.

Skye
July 6th, 2004, 08:34 AM
"I'm tired," Skye moaned, feeling rather girly girl-ish at the moment. She scrunched up her face. She even had to admit that she was rather moody. "Let's just hurry up and get to the Pokemon Center, okay?"

She, too, declined a ride on Thomas' Venusaur. With Agile securely on her shoulder, Skye made for Lavender Town at a brisk walk. She took little notice of the gray haze that seemed to envelope the town, but once she was in it...

"Ugh...my hair's frizzing," she said crankily, and smoothed it with her hands.

Prof. Pine
July 6th, 2004, 12:41 PM
"Okay, the pokecenter sounds like a nice place to rest my pokemon and every one eles' pokemon also." said thomas riding his venasaur right into the fog," It's to foggy to ride now. Venasaur Renurn!" Thomas thought if any of his pokemon could get rid of the fog but he couldn't find a pokemon,"lets go." he said as he walked through the fog

Skye
July 8th, 2004, 04:02 PM
OOC: What has happened to my RP? Is everyone gone? :(

dqle
July 9th, 2004, 06:00 PM
OOC: No, of course not! I'm still here! I'm just waiting to see what happens next. Somebody else besides me try to come up with something!

Skye
July 11th, 2004, 08:11 AM
Skye fell asleep almost instantly when she lay down at the Pokemon Center. Agile lay next to her, curled up in a little ball. The night was quiet and uneventful, something Skye was really happy for.

The next morning, she woke early, and walked with Agile to the "haunted" Pokemon Tower, just for a look before they all began their day. However, when she got to the doors, the receptionist shook her head.

"I'm sorry, dear...no visitors today," she told Skye and Agile softly. "There's a person gone missing in the Tower, and it needs to be thoroughly searched."

"Oh, I see," Skye said, trying to sound cheerful. She and Agile wandered away, feeling uneasy in the spooky town. "How about some breakfast, Agile?"

"Pika!" Agile agreed, and they walked to a small cafe in town.

They ate their breakfast quietly, and Skye looked around, wondering if any of their friends would show up and join them.

dqle
July 11th, 2004, 02:01 PM
OOC: Indeed I find Shineyelectrode's pic quite disturbing...

IC:That night, the Pokmon Center felt quite peaceful. A little too peaceful, thought Duc as he slumbered throught the night. While sleeping, he was on edge the whole time. Unfortunately, because of his alertness, he really didn't get a chance to sleep at all.

The next morning, as usual, Duc and his Pikachu woke up after everyone else did. Sky had already left the center he observed. The fog from yesterday was gone. After cleaning himself up, Duc saw that Pikachu was somewhat grouchy this morning. He ignored it since he thought that it was no big deal. Breakfast in the Pokmon Center was filling. Pikachu amazingly didn't zip towards the nearest ketchup bottle. Instead, it quietly ate its pellets. Wondering where Sky had wandered off to, Duc left the Pokmon Center. "Maybe she's at the tower we passed by." he said to Pikachu. Pikachu seemed like it ignored its trainer completely.

Duc walked up to the tower. A receptionist greeted the trainer. Like before, she didn't allow Duc to go up the tower since a kid was missing. "That's too bad." he said as he started for the door. Suddenly, he realized something. Was it Skye who was lost? Duc pondered. Without even asking the receptionist who was missing, he went behind the tower and found a window to climb through.

Shiney
July 11th, 2004, 02:25 PM
OOC: I hate dares, I really do.

IC: I had woken up at the pokemon center, and after a quick breakfast, I had gone out to investigate the supposedly haunted tower. When I saw someone blocking the door, I released kadabra, and told him my plan...

I went to the receptionist, and she started to say "I'm sorry but no one is a-" When something tapped her on her shoulder, and she looked around to see what. Nothing was there, though, so she turned around to find, nothing. I was gone, without a trace, not even leaving footprints...

Inside the tower, I was withdrawing kadabra, and thanking him for the diversion, and then I began looking for the stairs...

Skye
July 12th, 2004, 09:06 AM
Skye walked over to the haunted tower once more, curiousity getting the best of her. She spied the window that Duc had used to get in earlier, though she was not aware of his adventure. She climbed in quietly, Agile looking around suspiciously.

"What do you think, Ag?" she asked, climbing over a few boxes. She looked around, and thought she saw someone walking around the room. "H-hello?"

dqle
July 13th, 2004, 03:12 AM
Duc wanted to yell out for Skye like he usually does, but he thought that the receptionist and others could hear him, thus halting his search. Like he even wanted to. The tower was quite dark, except for the window that he climbed through. By the time he realized it, he was far from the sunlight. Pikachu was never used to unknown, dark places so he stayed near Duc as best it could.

Unfortunately, when Duc had left the Pokmon Center, he had forgotten all about Vulpix! The Vulpix woke up with a soft yawn. It looked around, but to no avail. It wondered where it's new friend had wondered off to, so it sneaked out of the Center. For unknown reasons, Vulpix was drawn towards the tower.

With each step, Duc and even the 14 lbs. Pikachu heard creaks on the floor. It sounded like that the floor could give way any moment. Duc wanted to make sure of this. Lightly jumping up and down so to not make much noise, all the floor succeeded in doing was creak loudly. "Heh, nothing to worry about, Pikachu." Duc said to his buddy. Pikachu wasn't too sure about that. Both finally found their way to a staircase and started ascending the tower.

Skye
July 13th, 2004, 04:28 AM
Skye heard creaking up ahead, and decided to follow the noise. Agile whimpered nervously from her shoulder, but Skye pressed on, nervous and a little excited.

A wave of cold air passed by her face, and she jumped, falling into a pile of boxes, whic promptly fell over, making as much noise as they could.

Footsteps fromt he floor above...

Skye panicked, and hid behind some more boxes, breathing quickly, but trying to be as quiet as possible. She heard footsteps coming down the stairs...

"Who's there?" the voice hissed, not quite making it all the way down the staircase. The voice did not belong to the receptionist...

Prof. Pine
July 13th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Oc: Sorry Guys I'm Lost Again (password Troubles) Could Someone Fill Me In.

Skye
July 13th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Oc: Sorry Guys I'm Lost Again (password Troubles) Could Someone Fill Me In.

OOC: Just read this last page of posts. We're in Lavender Town right now.

dqle
July 14th, 2004, 03:20 AM
The tower was pretty tall. Duc knew that first hand, but with each floor he seemed to go up, another seems to be above it. It seemed endless, although that was impossible, Duc thought. Near the top floor, Pikachu had found a few signs, which it thought was Skye's. Duc looked closer at the evidence, but as he moved, the stuff suddenly disappeared. Frantically, both looked around the place. "That's wierd. Nothing except some old boxes and dust." Duc said to Pikachu. This floor seemed to have really weak spots in the floor itself.

Still, Pikachu was doubting it. It had sense something on this floor. Pikachu was standing behind its trainer when suddenly a purple gas appeared behind Duc's head. Pikachu whimpered as it tried to warn Duc. "Not now, Pikachu! I'm looking for something." Duc said, a little aggitated. Pikachu kept on calling on Duc. Finally, he turned around, but to his suprise, it wasn't Pikachu facing him. Pikachu already was on Duc's shoulders. He was face to face with a Ghastly. Duc yelled out and stumbled back. Duc fell hard on his back. He didn't feel it, though, because the floor gave way!

Vulpix trotted to the tower at a steady pace, knowing that Duc was in there. It knew where it was going. After all, Vulpix was born near this town. It took a window behind the tower, but a different one that what Duc had used. Instantly, Vulpix had found itself in the stairway.

The Ghastly gave chase to the falling trainer. Duc didn't stop falling until he fell through at least three floors. He lost count on the way since each floor it hit, pain surged through his body. When he did finally land, he was knocked unconsious. The Ghastly was floating over him, trying to invite Duc to follow it.

Skye
July 14th, 2004, 04:54 AM
Skye sucked in her breath, not daring to make the least bit of noise. She peeked around the pile of boxes, and found that she was not suprised at all to see a member of Team Rocket snooping around for her. She scowled at him, though he couldn't see her, and stayed behind the boxes. Agile whimpered softly at her side.

Suddenly, the footsteps drew closer. She suppressed the urge to scream.

And then his hand was on her shoulder.

"Well, well..." he snickered, and pulled her to her feet. "Looks like you're coming with me!"

Skye looked panicked, but she was too startled to say anything. She looked around quickly for Agile, who had disappeared! The Rocket dragged her to the staircase, and that was when she saw Duc falling through floor after floor.

She screamed then, but the Rocket covered her mouth. She tried to stomp on his foot, but to no avail. A few more Rockert members appeared, as if out of nowhere, and carried Duc away, unaware of the Ghastly...

Skye was suprised to find that the Rockets did not bring her upstairs, but down a trap door in the first floor. She struggled, and it was then that she was struck from behind...

Agile! she thought furiously, and then she knew only darkness...

dqle
July 16th, 2004, 03:33 AM
"Hey, wait!" yelled out Duc. "You can't just drag me out of here!" Duc was full\y consious, or so he thought. He did say this, but his mouth didn't move. It was odd. Duc then tried to move his arms. Still nothing. Even with the Rocket's dragging him by the arm, somehow, he managed to slip off their hands and quickly stood up. "Hah! Do you guys really think you can take me without a--" Before he finished, he noticed something that really freaked him out. He saw himself with blood all over his head. Also, a plank of wood was stuck on his backpack. If that backpack wasn't there, he'd be skewered.

That can't be me, Duc thought. If I'm there, then why am I here as well? He looked at himself, and to his suprise, he was semi-transparent. Making heavy breathing noises, he panicked. "Am I a g-ghost?" The Ghastly that was hovering just above him nodded. "Oh, uh, thanks... I guess..." Duc said in disbelief. "Does that mean I'm dead, too?" The Ghastly shook it's head. Before Duc could ask any more questions, Ghastly playfully tackled him. Since Duc was a ghost at this point, he felt the impact.

"I can't be playing right now!" said Duc. Then, he realized something. "Do you know if a kid that looked like me went to this same tower a while back?" The Ghastly nodded. Suddenly, the room he and Ghastly were in completely dissapearead. They were just outside the tower at night. Ash and his Pikachu were the only one's that entered the tower. Misty and Brock were waiting pretty far from the tower. Duc tried to talk to Ash, but noticed that he didn't respond. "Of course, this is a flashback."

Duc followed Ash inside the tower. A few floors later, Ash and Pikachu fell through the same floors that Duc had. Ash too became a ghost. So did Pikachu. The same Ghastly and a Haunter greeted the newcomers. After playing a few pranks on Misty, Ash knew he couldn't stay as a ghost. When Ash came back, Misty and Brock had discovered where he landed. Hovering above, Duc noticed that Misty was almost to the point of crying. "Please, open your eyes..." she said softly. Never had Duc heard her speak so softly. Finally, the flashback had ended.

"Sorry that I can't stay, but I gotta get back to the real world." Duc said. "See, I got a lost friend." The Ghastly understood and led him to his body still being dragged away. The Rocket members who are dragging Duc saw the Ghastly and froze in their tracks. Ghastly then used Night Shade, knocking both of them out. "Thanks, Ghastly." Before reuniting himself with his body, he saw that other Rocket members were there. He saw Skye at the last minute before he was sucked back into his body. He got up and to his supirse, his body was completely unscathed. No cuts, bruises, or anything.

Duc's Pikachu came out of hiding. It hid after finally landing. The only reason it was still consious after the fall was because that Duc had acted like a cushion. It hid after hearing footsteps. Duc greeting his buddy with open arms. "Hey Pikachu! I'm so glad that you're okay!" He quickly changed his attitude though. "Team Rocket has Skye. We gotta go help her!" They were about to leave until Vulpix had found them first. "Sorry that I left you back at the Pokmon Center. I was just so excited to see this tower." Vulpix seemed to understand. "We have to save our talk for later. I have to help Skye!"

Vulpix ran off, trying to tell Duc to follow it. He did, and found a different stairway than the one he used to get up near the top. "Maybe we can reach the bottom before the Rockets get their first."

Skye
July 16th, 2004, 05:20 AM
Skye opened her eyes, feeling a little dizzy, and none too excited to be awake. She went to rub her aching head and found her hands were bound. She tried to suppress a groan of annoyance, but couldn't help herself.

"No one's here..." she whispered aloud, looking around in the dark room. "Where's Agile? Help!"

Shiney
July 16th, 2004, 12:51 PM
I walked through the tower, thoroughly confused. "This place seems abandoned... No humans, no pokemon, nothing." Suddenly, my pokeball popped open, releasing charmeleon, and with an angry growl, it spewed out fire and a great deal of smoke. "Hey!- *Cough* What- what was that fo-?" I started, but was interrupted as I saw the smoke gathering to one place, seemingly drawn there, as it made the shape of a haunter, which seemed startled by the fact that we could see it. "Oh, I understand." I said, a grin slowly spreading across my face, as the tower around me began to change also, from an abandoned old room with lots of holes in the walls to a regular room, with several tracks leading both up and down it. "That ghost pokemon has been keeping me under an illusion. That wasn't very nice of it. What do you say we teach it not to do that again, eh charmeleo- Huh?" I asked, again interrupted as my charmeleon became encased in a bright white light...

OOC: Just do not ask about my sig, avatar, ect. Just do, not, ask.

dqle
July 17th, 2004, 02:46 PM
"Great, they're gone..." Duc said when he finally reached the base of the tower. "Man, why in the world would they take Skye?" Pikachu was confused as well. Then again, he thought, We did manage to stop them from hurting Misty or Brock a few too many times...

Duc didn't realize that Seph had entered the tower after he had exited.

Prof. Pine
July 17th, 2004, 05:27 PM
:'( Guys I'm going to stop RPing in this RP in realy don't want to but I must.................................................................................. :'(

dqle
July 19th, 2004, 03:04 AM
OOC: If that's what you need to do. Sorry if this RPG didn't meet your expectations. It was great while you were around.

dqle
July 27th, 2004, 03:07 AM
OOC: Uh, Skye?

Anyone?

Just to let you know, I'm not just gonna let this RP go to waste. There's gotta be something that happens after this! How could you give up on your first RP, Skye?!

I think I've given plenty of time for ANYBODY to come up what happens next. There's no way that this RP ends like this!

Skye
July 27th, 2004, 04:00 AM
OOC: Unfortunately, none of the other RPers have come to RP...so I'm afraid I will have to declaire this RP as...dead. Perhaps in the future I will try to start one like this up once more. Sorry dqle...I hope we get to RP together again.

Shiney
July 27th, 2004, 01:12 PM
OOC: Unfortunately, none of the other RPers have come to RP...so I'm afraid I will have to declaire this RP as...dead. Perhaps in the future I will try to start one like this up once more. Sorry dqle...I hope we get to RP together again.

Yeah, I know. I've been here, but I simply can't think of what's next. Perhaps later on, once I get off my dare... I'm beginning to come up with an idea...

kirby00
July 27th, 2004, 06:34 PM
i have come back to sya, this was a great rp, and im surprised to see and hear that this was skye's first rp, i am proud to say i was in and trully believe skye has great potential and i will definetly join her next rp (unless a pokemorh cuz i dont like those) and invite you to my new rp called the Truth behind he Elite 4, the 1st 2 people who joined gave good word/reviews and i only hope that my rp will comeclose to this... thank you for the good times even tho i left! =)

dqle
July 28th, 2004, 03:12 AM
OOC: Man, it would have been great if this RP coulda lasted longer. I've noticed that this RP had nearly as many posts as the first RP that existed on The Pokmon Community. This was the longest RP that I've ever participated in. It was great while it lasted. Too bad it had to end like this...

Maybe we can continue where we left off after we find a few new players? It's just a suggestion.

Oh, and by the way, even though this is your first RP, it sure doesn't feel like it! The way you write shows that you're very good at this. I hope to see more RPs from you, Skye!

And to everybody else, thanks for playing for as long as you did!