PDA

View Full Version : New Pokemon Thread

Gokey Shuckle
February 13th, 2006, 08:31 PM
http://www.pokebeach.com/news/0206/manafi_diamondpearl.jpg

Thanks to Navarr of the PoKéQuesT Project for the scan.

Well I must say, it looks like a Chao from Sonic. I think it's the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi of D/P. The 3 Shadows look interesting. According to translations from other people, The first one is a new fish Pokemon, which could be the baby form of Mantine. The second one says something about how it has a split tail. Possibly brand new. The 3rd one is holding a musical note. I think it might be the evo of Farfetch'd. Enjoy.

MAR Heaven
February 13th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Yes the three shadows are three other new pokemon! I can't wait to see the rest!

phunboy
February 13th, 2006, 08:43 PM
I think it's the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi of D/P. The 3 Shadows look interesting. According to translations from other people, The first one is a new fish Pokemon, which could be the baby form of Mantine. The second one says something about how it has a split tail. Possibly brand new. The 3rd one is holding a musical note. I think it might be the evo of Farfetch'd. Enjoy.
Your probably dead on with thinking that Pokemon is the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi of D/P. As for the 3 shadowed Pokemon, I say your probably right on the 1st one and the 3rd one as I too when looking at it thought it was an evolution of Farfetch'd. As for the 2nd one it probably is a new Pokemon and if I had to guess it looks a bit like a worm so it might be a new Bug type in D/P though I could be wrong as they often make some creative looking Pokemon so it really could be any type.

Sylphiel
February 13th, 2006, 08:44 PM
I'm still not sure what exactly to think of it...I think it's cute, but I also think it's somewhat odd (which was my initial reaction to it). I didn't even see the Chao resemblance until someone else mentioned it to me a little while ago. ^_^;

My interest is mostly on that bird-like shadow, though - I really want to see the pokemon behind that. My first thought upon seeing it was that it reminded me of a parrot, and a parrot pokemon is something I would love to see in the games. Guess I'll have to wait to see for certain, though. Bah.

Aikyou
February 13th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Time for my opinions and such, hah.

Water Thingy that Hatches from the Egg:
I like it. It's cute, it's small, it's water, and such. I usually don't have a problem with these Mew/Celebi/Jirachi Pokémon, so it's okay. If this is right, he shall be Psychic-typed too, afterall, all others were. Unless Gamefreak is going... freakish, and twisting our Pokémoned minds. (Imagine if they did like a Legendary Quintuple instead of a Trio? Woah.)

Mantine-like new thing:
Nice. I like Mantine, so an evo/pre-evo wouldn't hurt. Although I'm getting pretty tired from these new Pokémon (Only 2 weren't evos/pre-evos: Rukario and this new thing) so I'm kinda disapointed. But let's see... If it's Mantine's evolution, I demand attached Octilleries!

The Two-Tail Thingy:
No crap! Flaaffy got a new path to follow, other than Ampharos! ...Ok, but it does looks like Flaaffy. Or Slowking. Or Flaaking. Maybe they'll introduce a Pokémon-Merging system, bwahaha. I really hope they don't.

The Bird-like thing with a thing that looks like a Scythe:
I don't care if they say it's a musical note. For me, it's a stupid scythe. Wait, if I'm right about the Poké-Merging... GASP! SCYTHER x SPEAROW! ...I prefer to believe in a Farfetch'd Evolution this time...

Kayleigh
February 13th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Aww! The little blue one is cute, but I do sort of see the resemblence to the Chaos in Sonic so it doesn't look quite as original to me... As for the others, these are my opinions on them:

# 1 - I can't think of anything to compare it to except Mantine, so I'm guessing they're related.

# 2 - I'm almost convinced that's a seal Pokémon! If you look closely you can see that it appears to have front flippers or something, and just look at the tail and the shape of its head. Maybe those weird things around the neck are to make it look sort of clown-ish or something. (You know how seals always perform at sea parks and stuff!) I bet that's what it is.

# 3 - I have no earthly idea of what to say to that. I guess I'll just say that I hope it resembles a parrot!

phunboy
February 13th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Water Thingy that Hatches from the Egg:
I like it. It's cute, it's small, it's water, and such. I usually don't have a problem with these Mew/Celebi/Jirachi Pokémon, so it's okay. If this is right, he shall be Psychic-typed too, afterall, all others were. Unless Gamefreak is going... freakish, and twisting our Pokémoned minds. (Imagine if they did like a Legendary Quintuple instead of a Trio? Woah.)
The Two-Tail Thingy:
No crap! Flaaffy got a new path to follow, other than Ampharos! ...Ok, but it does looks like Flaaffy. Or Slowking. Or Flaaking. Maybe they'll introduce a Pokémon-Merging system, bwahaha. I really hope they don't.

Well, its egg is a bit weird. Kind of reminds me what Deoxys came out of/formed around. As for it being a Water type well Jirachi and Celebi both had secondary types so it being Water/Psychic wouldn't be too farfetched.

As for the two tail thing being another evolution of Flaffy, when I looked at it Flaffy did come to mind so I wouldn't totally rule out that possibility. And as for it being related to Slowking, after looking at it the top could be a helmet/crown thing like Slowking has so it could be another evolution of Slowpoke or an evolution of Slowking. Though like I said before it looks like a worm but after looking at it a bit more it looks like it could be a lizard.

Also like to say the first shadowed figure looks like it could be a flying bug Pokemon though since the translation says its a Water type that idea is kind of crushed unless maybe it will be a Water/Bug type which be interesting.

All in all they are shadowed so there forms are very subjective so we all could be wrong except maybe for the 3rd shadowed figure who is obviously looking to be the evolution of Farfetch'd.

Aikyou
February 13th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Well, its egg it a bit weird. Kind of what Deoxys came out of/formed around. As for it being a Water type well Jirachi and Celebi both had secondary types and so it being Water/Psychic wouldn't be farfetched.

As for the two tail thing being another evolution of Flaffy, when I looked at it Flaffy did come to mind so I wouldn't totally rule out that possibility. And as for it being related to Slowking, after looking at it the top could be a helmet/crown thing like Slowking so it could be another evolution of maybe Slowpoke or an evolution of Slowking. Though like I said before it looks like a worm though after looking at it a bit more it looks like it could be a lizard.

Also like to say the first shadowed figure looks like it could be a flying insect Pokemon though since the translation says its a Water type that idea is kind of crushed though maybe it will be a Water/Insect which be interesting.

I didn't say it wouldn't be Water. I said it would be dual-typed.

Yes, there's a possibility of we getting another Slow"thing". Who knows? I wonder what would happen if a Cloyster bit a Slowpoke's head... And, seriously, it doesn't looks like a bug to me. Really doesn't.

We have Surskit as a Water/Bug type. For me, it is a kine/manta ray, so it is somewhat related to Mantine. (Or to Kyogre..? Nah.)

Gokey Shuckle
February 13th, 2006, 09:27 PM
It just makes me wonder though. So far, Slowpoke can evolve with a Shellder on it's head, and a Shellder on it's tail. Perhaps it has an evo where Shellder is not even involved? Perhaps that middle Pokemon is yet another evo for Slowpoke.

phunboy
February 13th, 2006, 09:36 PM
It just makes me wonder though. So far, Slowking can evolve with a Shellder on it's head, and a Shellder on it's tail. Perhaps it has an evo where Shellder is not even involved? Perhaps that middle Pokemon is yet another evo for Slowpoke.
Maybe it would be if Slowpoke was bitten by another Water Pokemon like say Clamperl as it seem perfect as its just like Shellder.

Aikyou
February 13th, 2006, 09:37 PM
It just makes me wonder though. So far, Slowking can evolve with a Shellder on it's head, and a Shellder on it's tail. Perhaps it has an evo where Shellder is not even involved? Perhaps that middle Pokemon is yet another evo for Slowpoke.

Yes. We're yet to see an Evolution not Shellder related, or maybe even another Pokémon + Slowpoke evolution.
Now that we mentioned it... wow, it looks like a Gorebyss is wrapping a Double-Tail'd Slowpoke... Or I need some sleep.

Forest Grovyle
February 14th, 2006, 12:02 AM
Hmmmm...
I think the lil' water creature is cute, though it doesn't really look "Pokemonish" to me. I agree with the first poster; it sorta looks like something out of Sonic! XD
The bird with the scythe/flag interests me, it looks like it could be a cool Pokemon! :) Not sure what to make of the other two...the second definitely looks like it's standing on its haunches and might be a cute Pokemon...:) The first...almost impossible to tell! XD

--FG

Eon-Rider
February 14th, 2006, 12:24 AM
That Pokemon looks so cute!

Roffle
February 14th, 2006, 01:33 AM
I reckon the bird Pokemon is like a Pirate captain's parrot. Might be evolving from Farfetch'd maybe..

That 2nd silihoutte seems to be like a lizard but you might be right with another path for Flaaffy..so far it really seems to be Evo and Pre-Evo bonanza!

BluePhoenix
February 14th, 2006, 02:32 AM
All these new pokemons look so cute =D
The chao looking pokemon is really cute. As for the first shadow I think it can be a evolution of either Mantine OR Sharpedo. Don't know why it kinda looks like Sharpedo XD As for the other ones they might be just new pokemon and not evolutions XD

Roffle
February 14th, 2006, 02:47 AM
Thats what I also thought.

the 2nd one being a frill neck lizard with a steel ring like thing around its neck

3rd one the pirate parrot..

Shadowfaith
February 14th, 2006, 02:58 AM
The bird like Pokemon to me, screams Murkrows evolved form...I hope so anyways XP

The little mantine looks adorable =D

Roffle
February 14th, 2006, 03:08 AM
OMG! I KNOW! it reminds me so much of Murkrow now that ithink about it!

Cascade Of The Sky
February 14th, 2006, 03:12 AM
i think the middle one looks like a dolphin... :P and third looks like a parrot. The first one looks too much like mantine... hehehe

maybe it is mantine, and the editors of the magazine totally forgot about him... and they are trying to trick us... make us go insane "Oh no!"

the parrot, possably has the ability to sing, or have something to do with music as it has a note looking head. i don't think it is an evolved pokemon though, but will possably have an evolution! remeber, we knew about zigzagoon before we even imagined linoone - but who knows... *hint hint* *hint*satoshi Tajiri... dah? he invented them... and ken sugimori, as he probably drew those pokemon that the silouette is silouetting? *hint* *hint**hint*!

i also think the middle on is an evolved form of a new diamond and pearl pokemon... hopefully a fire water dolphin evolution or something along those lines...! Again with the linoone thingy, we knew about pelipper way before wingul! so, i think it will be an evolved Pokémon... I image a dolphin that stands on 2 finns.. :P and the balls glow? hehehe... ok, or not! but yeah.. a dolphin sounds cool! - we need one

I once imagined a baby of wailmer! And it did look like the first sillouette, so ill draw my interpretations of these 3 and make my self look like a total nut and dork when they are actually revealed and they look absolutly nothing like what i imagined! BUt i do stay with the thought of a baby of Mantine! It seems really bubbly and cute and SIMPLE (as in, basic shapes) to be an evolved pokemon... and it is too TOO much like mantine to be a whole new thingy!

Hopefully this could be our FIRST actual 'WATER' baby pokemon (remeber, azuril is normal, not water)!!!

this new one that is revealed though:

"Manafi"

it is really cute! Im gonna be making a Manafi ex in a second coz this thing is just screeming: "IM cute!!! DRAW ME!!!" seriosly... i can hear it now!
I think a Psychic/Water legendary! It possably floats in mid air! :P May befriends it but has to let it go, and she has a huge cry and some nice melodic tune is heard in the background.... hehehe! too much like Jirachi Wish maker! Possably close relation to the scientists in the lab at the start of the first ever movie 9 trailer??? maybe they work on it,??? hmm, or.. who knows,,... kyogre tries to protect it, and ends up fighting the pokemon ranger and it all begins to get dramatic then... it realises ash and co are friends... blah blah blah! so predictable!

hehehe.. joking...

this is the biggest post i have ever done... woah! INSANE!

but yeah, i reccon this movie is gonna be tones better than Myuu to hyado no Yuusha - Rukario! :)

yeah.. peace out dudes! (and girls) :)

hehehe - pat on back

EDIT: WHAT about a evolution of LUVDISC! i just noticed their resemblances...? ok, no :( hehehe :)

Roffle
February 14th, 2006, 03:33 AM
You sound very excited Cascade. :P

kohei
February 14th, 2006, 03:39 AM
Manafi scares me... a Clione Pokemon?
Still, it looks sort of angelic, and a Pokemon based on the the angel of the sea, the clione might not be too bad afterall.

One on the left reminds me of Mantine... might well be de/evolution of it.
Alternativly, it might be a flatfish Pokemon.

Middle one confuses me... two split tails might be indicating the Nekomata...?

Third one looks either like a Murkrow evolution (as said above).
But my sister said it might as well be an evolution of Farfetch'd, since they both carry sticks around.
Heck, that might not be a scythe at all... it might be a flag?

Micans
February 14th, 2006, 03:44 AM
I don't really like Manafi's appearance, but I have high hopes for the bird with what's probably a scythe.

Omega Latios
February 14th, 2006, 05:24 AM
I Think Manafi Is Celebi/Mew/Jirachi Of Diamond/Pearl Games. It Looks Very Cute And Legendary. Shadows Look Very... Interesting... First Shadow Could Be Something Related To Mantine Or Chinchou... Well, I'm Sure It Is Some Kind Of Water Type Pokmon... Second Shadow Is Weird... But It Looks Like A Squirrel-Like Thing Whit 4 Hands O.o It Could Be Raticate/Furret/Linoone Of Diamond/Pearls Games. Third Shadow Is Some Sort Of Bird... Perhaps Evolution Of Murkrow?

Twilight Itachi X
February 14th, 2006, 06:07 AM
Manafi is probably a dual type psychic/water legendary and following the legendary Mew/Celebi/Jirachi line. It looks cute as well! The shadowed ones I'm wondering about. First one does look like a preevolution of Mantine, the second one I don't know, some kind of thing with a tail that looks like two leaves, the third one some kind of a bird (is that me or does that point on its head look like a music note?).

smithy.boy
February 14th, 2006, 07:09 AM
Im doing this from the shadows from serebii.net.

The first shadow has a spike on the top which is either some sort of vulture pokemons head or a spike like absols. Im betting its a flying pokemon.

The second shadow reminds me of a pic i saw of quilava standing up. It looks like a leady tail or this pokemon ersembles a otter to me

The last one i would say looked like a relation to mantine or wailmer

im gunna muck about on paint and come up with soem fakemon

aragornbird
February 14th, 2006, 07:15 AM
*♣♥♦*♣♥♦*♣♥♦*♣♥♦

Awww, Manafi. Looks like a wimp though, but Pokemon has showed us small creatures can be pretty strong.

First silhouette looks like Mantine’s prevolution. I sure hope it isn’t, we don’t need more pre-evos.

Third one could be…a Bug type? Looks like a worm crossed with a seal.

OMGOMGOMG The third one looks like a parrot which a scythe (or it could be a lame flag)! I really do hope that’s Farfetch’d evolution, goodness knows that bird needs to evolve.

*♣♥♦*♣♥♦*♣♥♦*♣♥♦

Hitokiri
February 14th, 2006, 08:10 AM
Ehh. After the next generation of pokemon came out, then the next one, then the next one after that...it's just hard to get excited about it anymore ;_;

Dragonite Tamer
February 14th, 2006, 11:25 AM
To me that new Pokemon doesn't look like the new Jirachi/Celebi/Mew. When I saw it I hought it might be a Wooper pre-evolution but then I thought it looked like a Mudkip pre-evolution. On closer inspection I noticed that the first shadow resembled a snail so maybe a Slugma pre-evolution. The second looks like a mermaid Slowpoke and the third I have no idea.

Eversoquiet
February 14th, 2006, 11:50 AM
I think that pkmn will be the new water type starter!^^

Ryoutarou
February 14th, 2006, 12:42 PM
Ehh. After the next generation of pokemon came out, then the next one, then the next one after that...it's just hard to get excited about it anymore ;_;
Anything's good this time though, this is probably the longest new pokemon shortage ever.

Zelos
February 14th, 2006, 01:22 PM
Wow, it does look a lot like a Chao, I noticed that. I think it looks really cute, I bet it'll be a strong one. ^^

DarkThunder
February 14th, 2006, 02:35 PM
I made a thread saying that a Pokemon was going to be revealed but barely anyone replyed. (http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=59598) Anyways finally more new Pokemon. Also the other 3 pokemon will be revealed next month. Probably the D/P starters.

Gumball Watterson
February 14th, 2006, 02:48 PM
in japanese its name ishly loks like this

1t77

the 1 is tilted, the t to the other side, the 7 barly tilted, and the last 7 is normally tilted, ya get the idea?

Zelos
February 14th, 2006, 03:32 PM
Actually, it's Japanese name is Manafi, at least that's what Serebii says..

Crystal Clair
February 14th, 2006, 03:36 PM
in japanese its name ishly loks like this

1t77

the 1 is tilted, the t to the other side, the 7 barly tilted, and the last 7 is normally tilted, ya get the idea? マナフィ
That's what you mean. マ= ma, ナ=na, フィ= fi
That should sum it up
gotta hand it to you, you have a very interesting view on Japanese kana. I could never be that creative.
I like this new Pokemon. I'd like it much better if it weren't for those weird yellow dots above it's eyes. It's cute overall. I just cant wait to see those silhouettes! I hope that is a parrot!
And it's time to memorize the names so far
Manafi
Tamanta
Perappu (Pelap?)
Buizeru (Buizel?)

Gumball Watterson
February 14th, 2006, 03:51 PM
well i cant write japanese here and those are just sqares i hane to find a way to write and read japanese here

Chiru
February 14th, 2006, 03:52 PM
Ah... It's cute in a weird sort of way I suppose. I like it :3

At first I was hoping that the three shadows were the new starters, but it just doesn't seem like it.

This first shadow I'm looking at has the horn-ish thing that Absol has and what looks like Absol's fluffiness, but it looks more like a bird than a dog/cat thingy.

This second one looks like a dolphin with legs and a vaporeon-like fin around its neck. For some reason my mind is telling me it's the second form of the water starter. That's probably not right.

And yeah, like everyone says, this third one looks like a little mantine.

I'm personally getting a little bored with all this pre-evo and evolution stuff. I'd like to see some more 100% new pokemon. I know that at this point they're just trying to catch the public's eye with cutesy/BIGAWESOME1337 pokemon, but I'm starting to get tired of all these pre-evo's attempting to draw some attention to old neglected pokemon. Meh, I guess I should be happy with what I get, but still...

Silon
February 14th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Like I posted on Serebii, I think this is what two of them look like. :P
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/4364/new015mq.png
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/8676/new024yp.png

phunboy
February 14th, 2006, 05:21 PM
To me that new Pokemon doesn't look like the new Jirachi/Celebi/Mew. When I saw it I hought it might be a Wooper pre-evolution but then I thought it looked like a Mudkip pre-evolution...
Why's that, I mean it has a weird looking egg it comes out of like Deoxys had and it is all over that picture and they wouldn't do that unless it was special so it wouldn't be simple pre-evolution like you suggest it could be.
Like I posted on Serebii, I think this is what two of them look like. :P
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/4364/new015mq.png
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/8676/new024yp.png
Those are some great renditions of the shadowed Pokemon, now it makes me think that 2nd one might be a Normal type like Furret is as there a lil similiar in appearance.

Chiru
February 14th, 2006, 05:29 PM
Hmm, after reading through everyone's comments and looking at that bird thing some more, I'm liking the bird-with-a-scythe idea. It'd make an interesting new Dark pokemon, and perhaps a good evolution for Murkrow. I'd certainly keep an eye out for that Pokemon as I played D/P :3.

EDIT: The new movie involves Mantine, doesn't it? If so, the water pokemon being a mantine pre-evo is a very good possibility.

Chimecho's Passion
February 14th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Well it strikes me weird that its Manafi has odd similaritiy to Kyogre...because of its markings on its eyes....If not by itself it could be our 1st legendary baby pokemon....

The parrot/bird with the scythe idea is pretty awesome...

The 2-tailed thingie could be an alternate route for Flaaffy but i think I'll stick to Ampharos

Mantine with a pre-evo....interestin

All they really need is a Chimecho pre or next evolution...so does Spinda

charizard_maa
February 14th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Manafi. The next Jirachi/Mew/Celebii of D/P. He is cute and has his own movie.

First shadow looks like a baby Mantine. I personlly think we don't need a baby form for him or any more considering that all we been seeing are evolutions and baby forms.

The other two actually look like new pokemon. I mean brand new pokemon that aren't evolutions or pre. I be happy with these. I hope they are cool. One month then we see.

Zephyr+
February 14th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Manafi's cute. He bears a remarkable resemblance to Chimecho (I think) but is otherwise nice. ^^

And now, the predictable spazm: OMGTHEYRELEASEDANEWFOURTHGENPOKEMONYAY!!1 [/Spazm]

Okay. Glad that's done. ^^'

I hope they release the silhouettes promptly, like they did with Lucario. :3

Despain
February 14th, 2006, 08:08 PM
Nice. I, too, think it might be (and really hope for) a Farfetch'd evolution. In fact, that's the first thing I thought when I saw it. Really awesome.

I think that "legendary celebi-guy" is far too cute. I know that the games have a big scary legendary and a cute one, but I dunno, they seem to be getting almost too cute these days. Mew and Celebi had that streamlined badass cuteness to them, and Jirachi was pushing it. This guy...just seems cuddly. :x

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
February 14th, 2006, 11:41 PM
It all looks like this to me... the blue pokemon is the jirachi/celebii/mew of D/P and the first three pokemon are your starting pokemon....

Roffle
February 15th, 2006, 12:08 AM
if they were the three starting Pokemon i would laugh my arse off. :)

one is Mantine pre-evo.
2nd is a lizard or whatever. but i like the dolphin 1st stage assumption.
3rd a bloody pirate parrot, or maybe a Farfetch'd evo.

dragon 122
February 15th, 2006, 01:00 AM
1:i think a pre evo of mantine
2:i think its another slowpoke evolution
3:i think its a evo of pidgeot cause he sits like one

Roffle
February 15th, 2006, 03:47 AM
for ******* sakes.

Stage 2 pokemon, like Pigeot, Blastoise, Ampharos etc CANNOT EVOLVE.

Only basics and stage 1 can. or baby forms.

JESUS CHRIST.

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
February 15th, 2006, 04:59 AM
lol ^ this guy has a point lol....

krumpy
February 15th, 2006, 08:29 AM
new pokemon?! this is cool!

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
February 15th, 2006, 12:14 PM
^
Point?

I do think the new blue who looks like a complete wimp.

smithy.boy
February 15th, 2006, 12:30 PM
there good pictres you drew. i made some they look very similar

Despain
February 15th, 2006, 03:01 PM
for ******* sakes.

Stage 2 pokemon, like Pigeot, Blastoise, Ampharos etc CANNOT EVOLVE.

Only basics and stage 1 can. or baby forms.

JESUS CHRIST.

There are the chances of split-evolution trees, though, like Belossom and Vileplume.

Roffle
February 16th, 2006, 12:01 AM
DID I SAY ANYTHING RELATED TO STAGE 1?

goddamit READ

"Stage 2 pokemon, like Pigeot, Blastoise, Ampharos etc CANNOT EVOLVE."

seriously, some noobs here are really sh!tting me up the wall.

BLOODY HELL.

Charon
February 16th, 2006, 01:52 AM
No no no!
I reeeally don't like it. In fact, I didn't like most of the hoenn pokemon. They're all too simplistic... ;;

Roffle
February 16th, 2006, 02:47 AM
Gamefreak was drunk when they were creating Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

Lucifer
February 16th, 2006, 02:47 AM
Not really interested in all these pre-evolutions. Hopefully some D/P details and monsters will be revealed at E3.

BG pokemon freak
February 16th, 2006, 04:08 AM
I think that manafi is owr new little legend !

Drummershuff
February 16th, 2006, 06:13 AM
I don't really like it..I don't really think it looks like any of the other Pokemon seems an outlaw to me.

Pokemaster Jonathan
February 16th, 2006, 12:57 PM
I like the middle one it looks cool. For some reason I think those are the starters in the order in whihc you take the pokeball. I dunno i just have a feeling

Natsuki
February 16th, 2006, 08:27 PM
Aww! ^^ It's so cute! :3 I love seeing those silhouettes too, it's a nice way to build suspense for the new upcoming Pokemon. X3 I don't know a lot about Sonic so I can't seem to find the resemblance. XD It sure looks cute though. I find it funny how lately all the legendaries have been turning out extra cute. XD

~Kelsey

Roffle
February 17th, 2006, 12:23 AM
THEY ARE NOT STARTERS. GOD ALMIGHTY HOW STUPID DO THE FORUMMERS GET HERE?

OBVIOUSLY:
one of them is a friggin pre-evo of Mantine. HENCE THE NAME TAMANTA.

IT IS CALLED WAKING UP AND SMELLING THE ROSES. stupid idiots.

Light_Azumarill
February 17th, 2006, 10:54 AM
*cough* Well... someone was having a tizzy fit. >.> Had they not been booted out I would have recommended a time-out. XD

Anyway! This is what happens when I'm too sick to come to the computer for a couple days! New pokemon!!!

I must say, I did think of Chaos when I saw Manafi. Cute and little, most probably (as already stated) the next Mew/Jirachi/Celebi. Not just because it fits the profile as being small and cute, but also because it is featured in the next movie. I don't think it looks wimpy though... come on now.

The first shadow, yeah, prolly a pre-evo of Mantine. They're too alike to ignore.

Second one, that's certainly cute-looking. My guess is some sort of normal pokemon in the likeness of Linoone or Furret. Some weasel-like thing. Just my opinion though. Phunboy's drawing looked a bit like what I pictured.

The third one looks like a parrot holding a music note. Eh, I suppose it could be a pre-evo of Farfetch'd, but I can't tell if it's holding the thing, or if it's coming out of its head. o.o Aw well, not much else to say except for that I love parrots and would die if they made one into a pokemon! XD

As a final word, I don't think that just because they've shown us a bunch of pre and new evolutions doesn't mean that's all they've got or that there's a huge amount of them. They're probably just showing us these to tease us before they bring out the brand new pokemon.

EDIT: Hmm... Crystal Clair, if those names are right for the other pokemon (I'm sure they are ^^), then I'd say that Perappu sounds an awful lot like "parrot" and Buizeru sounds an awful lot like "weasel". Yes indeedy.

Ash_Pokemaster
February 19th, 2006, 12:17 AM
*cough* Well... someone was having a tizzy fit. >.> Had they not been booted out I would have recommended a time-out. XD

Anyway! This is what happens when I'm too sick to come to the computer for a couple days! New pokemon!!!

I must say, I did think of Chaos when I saw Manafi. Cute and little, most probably (as already stated) the next Mew/Jirachi/Celebi. Not just because it fits the profile as being small and cute, but also because it is featured in the next movie. I don't think it looks wimpy though... come on now.

The first shadow, yeah, prolly a pre-evo of Mantine. They're too alike to ignore.

Second one, that's certainly cute-looking. My guess is some sort of normal pokemon in the likeness of Linoone or Furret. Some weasel-like thing. Just my opinion though. Phunboy's drawing looked a bit like what I pictured.

The third one looks like a parrot holding a music note. Eh, I suppose it could be a pre-evo of Farfetch'd, but I can't tell if it's holding the thing, or if it's coming out of its head. o.o Aw well, not much else to say except for that I love parrots and would die if they made one into a pokemon! XD

As a final word, I don't think that just because they've shown us a bunch of pre and new evolutions doesn't mean that's all they've got or that there's a huge amount of them. They're probably just showing us these to tease us before they bring out the brand new pokemon.

EDIT: Hmm... Crystal Clair, if those names are right for the other pokemon (I'm sure they are ^^), then I'd say that Perappu sounds an awful lot like "parrot" and Buizeru sounds an awful lot like "weasel". Yes indeedy.
I thought exactly the same things xD And yeah Manaphy ****ly looks like Chao from Sonic o.o
BTW I think the 3rd shadow is mostly an evo of Farfetch 'D I mean look at trhe stuff it holds, it's look bigger than Farfetch 'D's anyway all we have to do is to wait xD

BTW I checked the Kanji from the CoroCoro and didn't see any Tamanta/Perappu/Beizaru things. I think they are made up. :/

Eversoquiet
February 27th, 2006, 05:10 PM
I think that the second pokemon silluete is an evolution for linoon ^^

Drew
February 27th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Its from the new movie 'Pokemon Ranger and the Price of the Sea', thats coming out... Its so freaking cute... Maybe its Kyogre's preevoultion? Because Kyogre's in that movie so....you never know.

That'd be cool if it WAS in Diamond and Pearl.

Ryoutarou
March 3rd, 2006, 09:19 AM
For anyone that hasn't seen them yet, three new Pokemon are out. A pre-evolution to Mantine called Tamanta, a parrot Pokemon called Perappu, and a mammal like Pokemon called Buizeru

djvolcom
March 3rd, 2006, 01:46 PM
nice find, hope you some more screens

Gokey Shuckle
March 3rd, 2006, 03:32 PM
http://www.pokebeach.com/news/0306/tamanta.jpg
TAMANTA
http://www.pokebeach.com/news/0306/perappu.jpg
PERAPPU
http://www.pokebeach.com/news/0306/buizeru.jpg
BUIZERU

Thanks to Water Pokemon from www.pokebeach.com for the pics.

Enjoy!

Aegis
March 3rd, 2006, 04:59 PM
I think one is definatly the pre-evolution of mantine. The others I cant really say.

djvolcom
March 3rd, 2006, 07:56 PM
how many new pokemon are featured in this one? over 400 pokemon will be crazy!

Chiru
March 3rd, 2006, 07:59 PM
Perrappu and Buizeru both look cool, although I liked the bird with a scythe idea a lot better for Perrappu's shadow. Ah well. I don't think we need any more pre-ev's though x_x.

Psycho
March 4th, 2006, 08:52 AM
Interesting, I like Buizeru the most out of all of them. It has the most appealing design to me; and it favors a more otter-like type Pokemon. Perrappu also has an anomalous design, however, I can't say the same for Tamanta or Manaphy - which I'm not too impressed by in the least bit >_>;

Buizeru and Perrappu are definitely the best new Pokemon, by far, from my perspective. You can already surmise a list of the attacks that Perrappu will be able to learn.

Psycho

Rukario
March 4th, 2006, 09:52 AM
here are some cleaner pics of these new Pokemon.. free to use if you give credit..

http://pokemonpalace.net/nds/images/tamanta.png http://pokemonpalace.net/nds/images/perappu.png http://pokemonpalace.net/nds/images/buizeru.png
:pirate:
argh!

Drew
March 6th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Tamanta is soooo adorable! x__x I luvz it!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 10th, 2006, 04:58 PM
I hate tamanta because its going to evolve into a Mantine. But I will give it a chance. Finally a Pokemon that has something to do with music(that parrot looking bird)

:t003:Dark Venusaur