PDA

View Full Version : Fun little thing.

Micans
February 14th, 2006, 12:49 PM
It's like the Love Calculator, but has different percentages and you can enter more than one name at a time. You should try it out.

Crunkn' Munky
February 14th, 2006, 12:54 PM
Arrrgh!!
You lil' peice o'

Micans
February 14th, 2006, 12:56 PM
It hasn't been sent yet, it seems. Well, I'll be back in a few hours to see what happens.

Crunkn' Munky
February 14th, 2006, 12:59 PM
Whatever you do, don't try this! Carpet should die slow for his evil

Micans
February 14th, 2006, 01:02 PM
Wait, I found them. 3 people have done it so far. I won't do anything with the names.

Crunkn' Munky
February 14th, 2006, 01:11 PM
If you all want real results go to www.lovecalculator.com

^^ C'mon everyone, real proffesional results^^

Not a trick either

Jolty-kun
February 14th, 2006, 01:12 PM
I've done this, it's a trick.
When you have finished giving the information, it sends to most possibly the thread starter in here.
I'm not that stupid. xD

Dawg 2005
February 14th, 2006, 03:36 PM
O_O Dude I actually did this, you must now die, XD.

Seriously, that's f'd up, XD.

Crystal Clair
February 14th, 2006, 03:47 PM
They spelled Oops wrong.
Anyway, I'm glad that I typed my name in as Ash and my crush name as Misty. Hey, I was just curious and I always use Pokemon characters before myself.

powerofpikachu
February 14th, 2006, 04:23 PM
no ive seen this before my friend got my 2wice.

Micans
February 14th, 2006, 04:28 PM
About 4 people seemed to enter their real names. And to everyone who made their names things like "Carpet is full of ****": It's not my fault you entered your name and the name of someone you liked into something without first reading posts people made or entering fake names first, so **** off.

Otter Mii-kun
February 14th, 2006, 04:52 PM
http://www.crushcalculator.com/content/love/482214482

It's like the Love Calculator, but has different percentages and you can enter more than one name at a time. You should try it out.

Arrrgh!!
You lil' peice o'
Whatever you do, don't try this! Carpet should die slow for his evil

It hasn't been sent yet, it seems. Well, I'll be back in a few hours to see what happens.

This is not funny at all Carpet! Don't you realize that you could've seriously vioated my privacy and others?

Chiru
February 14th, 2006, 05:50 PM
Oh crap. Good thing I didn't use real people, haha. You have my real name now though.

Kurosaki
February 14th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Carpet, do not swear, censored or not. Also, this thread was very inappropriate and cruel. Like said earlier, you are digging into personal information of others without them knowing.

(-Closed-)
(-Link Removed-)