PDA

View Full Version : The Land Of The Umbreon (revived)

Pages : [1] 2

DanyelleTheUmbreon
February 14th, 2006, 01:18 PM
Im bringing back my rp about umbreons. Anyone from the last one who wants to come back is welcome.
For new people who want to enter I will put everything on the first page that is important here:

Long ago there was a pokemon who`s name was mew. Mew was a peaceful pokemon who loved to play and frolic through things. One day when mew was flying through a forest he found a whole bunch of umbreon. They were dieing from hunger and were alll hurt badley. Mew felt bad for these creatures so he took them to his coud for one day to feed and take care of their wounds the best he could. Those umbreons had specail care for a long time even though they were still in that forest.

Then on the third month mew was watcing them humans came into the forest burnign it down. Mew tried his best to make sure all of the umbreons were safe and managed to save half of the pack. Taking them to live in a peaceful valley where they are covered in a barrier which mew keeps them in. There are rivers full of magikarp and caves and lots of flowers and grass. But most of all, at night when its dark and they are all asleep, mew comes back to them and makes the barrier so the moon can shine in brightly making all of the umbreons feel happy again.The umbreons lived there for three years happily.

Then one day in Feburary, humans came. Apparently they had discovered the valley! Mew tried his best to make them leave but the humans shot him with a tranquiliser. The umbreons began to panic. They crawled to the back of their caves shivering. The humans used big machines to dig through the shield and started shoving any umbreon passing them in a cage! The touoghest umbreons were attacking and throwiing them off course the best they could but they got stuffed into cages too. Soon most of the umbreons were stuffed in. Only a few were safe.(Thats us) They had managed to squeeze through to the back of the oldest umbreons cave into his shelter spot and slipped through the hole to a small cave version of the valley. Those little umbreons then decided it was time to save their friends and thats how our story begins.

Mew is in the cage being taken away. Whilst this is happening Mew is using his powers of Telepathy to talk to the umbreon or as the oldest umbreon says: The chosen umbreon, to keep them safe. The umbreon from around the valley will have to defeat the humans. Three teams of hundreds. I bet most of you know two: Magma and Aqua. They joined together and met another group, Team Dragonitha. They have harnest some of the most ferocious pokemon in the world and are now trying to take over by using the strongest. Thats why they came to the valley, for Mew. They now have five of the many legendary pokemon who will be turned evil from theyre new machine: "The Deformizier" Which will turn any pokemon on theyre side and all the good legendaries evil. They will soon take over if the umbreon don`t help!

Im going to be my firey umbreon, Restren. Here is a form and my example:

Name:
Age( 6 months is lowest):
Colours:
Specail ability(Optional):
Specail items:
Specail markings:
Name: Restren
Colours: Orange and red. Red on his main body and orange for rings.
Specail ability: fire
Specail items: an orange hankerchief around his neck given to him by his owner whom abandoned him long ago.
Specail markings: His rings I guess ^_^; They are kind of zig zaggish too. Kinda shaped like lightning bolts. They are in all the normal rings spots.
Thats it! Oh and if you`d like you can just give me a pic of your umbreon.

Members in the rp(Order of entering):
Me
Violet Kato(Winged Kitsune)
Kiki
Darksoft
Haunted Angel

Specail stuff:

RP Quiz: #1: http://www.quizyourfriends.com/yourquiz.php?quizname=060305133941-958356&

~*Nariko*~
February 15th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Looks fun, can I join?

Name: Nariko
Colours: Black fur with silver markings
Specail ability: Electricity
Specail items: None
Specail markings: A silver crecent moon on her forehead and all the original Umbreon markings ^^

Pineapple Pocky
February 15th, 2006, 04:47 PM
Name: Juni
Age( 6 months is lowest): 2 years
Colors: blue fur with black stripes on ears
Special ability(Optional): water
Special items: a silver bracelet on each of her front legs, and a black collar
Special markings: a black birthmark shaped like a bird on her cheek

Kiki
February 15th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Hey Danyelle remember me? ^_^

Name:Silver
Colours: Silver rings and black fur, silver eyes (Can you guess where she got her name from? ^^)
Special ability: Manipulate the wind around her.
Special items: A blue taillow feather tucked behind her right ear.
Special markings: The silver rings and eyes. http://www.supercapacity.com/group161/images/s_eternity.gif on the inside of her left front paw.

CyBeastSaber
February 16th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Alright. I'm back too then. Sorry for not posting alot in the previous thread. Here is my character...Again. :D

Name: Luna
Colors: His coloring is a dark blue.
Special Ability: Not really an ability but his rings emit a white aura in the night rather than the regular yellow which allows better light. He can call out the moon with a loud howl and becomes much faster and stronger depending on the appearance of the moon.
New moon=not powerful; 1/4 moon=less powerful; Half moon=regular power; 3/4 moon=powerful; Full moon=superpoweful
Special Items: Just above his legs and shoulders are white feathers that seem to have mutated from his original hair. It makes him very light weighted and makes his appearance much different from all umbreons.
Special Markings: He has a cresent moon on his forehead which he can use to summon the moon during the night.

DanyelleTheUmbreon
February 16th, 2006, 04:09 PM
Okay, Looks like Restren has some new frineds lol. Ur all in. One more person then if anyone else wants to join they can PM me.

CyBeastSaber
February 16th, 2006, 10:46 PM
We didn't interact in the other one, did we Danyelle? I know me and Kiki did. *looks down and taps foot* Well, I guess we can in this one. Oooooooo... I can't wait to start. I have an urge to continue this thing. Darn. It had to die out, the old one. :O *grits teeth*

Darksoft
February 17th, 2006, 05:08 AM
Name:Rahul
Age( 6 months is lowest):4 Years
Colours:His coat is a shiny Silver, his rings are a pure gold. But his eyes are the deepest blue ver.
Specail ability(Optional):Somehow he can control the weather. He can make it snow or rain. Or light up the sky. But he can never seem to control the winds.
Specail items:He keeps a ring on his tail. It looks like a ring of a umbreon but it was placed there by someone. But Rahul has never found out Who.
Specail markings:His tail has a slight hint of blue below. Somehow came upon him while seeing Mew.

DanyelleTheUmbreon
February 17th, 2006, 06:09 PM
The old one was closed due to spam so i thought I`d try again. I needed tome to think it over... Anyways Ill start as we now have enough pplz. I shall start:

Restren skidded to a stop watching the poachers. They began to run around stuffing umbreon into cages. He looked to see his parents in cages.
"Ma! Pa!" He yelled his ears going straight to the back of his head.

He looked around at the poachers not realising one was behind him. It was about to grab him when suddenly a beam of pink light shot him. Restren turned around to see the poacher on the ground dead.

The pink aurara was still in the air floating like a pink cloud.
"Woah... What was that?" Restren looked around for the pokemon who had killed the poacher and had saved Restren from being capured. A pink catlike figure smiled at him then went into a pink bubble which popped. The catlike pokemon disapeared.

Restren groaned. Then in his head he heard a gentle voice...
<You must go into the cave of the oldest umbreon. Then go straight to the back. Turn left and that is all I can say for now.> Then the voice stopped.

Restren nodded and spun around smacking an umbreon by mistake.
"Sorry." Restren apologised and looked for the oldest umbreons cave. He found it with his amber eyes and ran towards it. He slowed down as he walked in. Then at the back he turned left. He tripped on a rock and began to stumbe down a cliff. He rolled down like a snowball going down a hill spinning over and over. Then he landed with a loud thud. There was no one else there yet. No one other than magicarp in the river nearby...

Pineapple Pocky
February 17th, 2006, 07:20 PM
Juni dodged and jumped in every direction. Humans were chasing after her, and her family had already been caught. Another umbreon accidently ran into her and she watched him run into a cave. But she ran the other direction. Suddenly three men jumped in front of her. She stopped dead in her tracks and turned around, but it was to late. She was surrounded.

Just before a hand reached out to grab her, a pink beam came down from the sky. Juni blinked. Half the hunters lay still on the ground, and the others were running away from her. Juni searched the sky for what made the beam.

A strange pink pokemon smiled down at her. - That umbreon that bumped into you, follow his trail through the cave- a small voice said in her mind. She knew this had to be the weird pokemon talking to her, so she nodded and dashed toward the cave she'd seen the umbreon enter.

As she walked in, she could see small paw prints in the dirt that lead the way. She traced it until she found herself on top of a steep cliff looking down at the orange-red umbreon.

Kiki
February 17th, 2006, 08:26 PM
Silver looked around in alarm when she heard the cries of many umbreon. She saw poachers picking up and stuffing her parents, and older brother in a cage. She quickly ran at the poacher who just shoved her brother in the cage and jumped on him, biting down on his arm. Shaking her off, the poacher reached down to grab her, that's when a pink light shot down from some where above her. The poacher was laying lifelessly on the ground. She lifted her gaze to the sky above her, she saw a pink pokemon with a long tail and blue eyes. The pokemon smiled down at her and turned to a cave, where two umbreon had just ran in. Follow those umbreon through the cave A voice said in her mind. The pokemon pointed with it's tail and flew off. Silver nodded and ran in the direction the pokemon showed her. Before she kept on going she stopped at the mouth of the cave and turned around to search for the pokemon, but instead she spotted her family being moved away. She was about to run after them when the voice entered her mind again. You must trust me, your family shall be fine. The voice persisted. "Ok." She whispered and ran deeper into the cave. She found the opening and slid down the steep cliff. She looked around noting the other two umbreon. What now? She asked herself.

Darksoft
February 18th, 2006, 01:35 AM
Rahul looked around. His young sister and Parents were being shoved into a cage. He ran a poacher shoving him. As he tried opening the cage of his sister two poachers from behind tried grabbing him. A pink light shone at them and when Rahul turned around he saw a pink Pokémon with deep blue eyes. As Rahul was looking at the Pokémon he could see umbreon running into a cave.A voice entered his head and spoke, Follow them and don't turn back. Everyone will be alright. Rahul looked puzzled but then realized it was the Pokémon.
It flew of as Rahul turned and followed the other Umbreon. He was lead to the back of the cave, Rahul took one step forward when he fell down a step cliff. Landing on his feet he looked around. Three other Umbreon were here, "Umm Hi."

DanyelleTheUmbreon
February 18th, 2006, 07:32 AM
Restren looked around. There were now three other umbreon in the cave with him.
"Did you guys see the pink thing!?" He asked pawing the ground. He had been thinking about the catlike pokemon with blue eyes ever since it smiled at him. The thought speeking catlike pokemon with blue eyes. That was what he would call it.
"It was a pretty cool pokemon!" he exclaimed falling over. Then he saw the umbreon he had run into and rolled over standing up. He wanted to say hi but he knew he had said ebough. The others would propably want to say something so he only said one thing.
"By the way my name is Restren!"

Kiki
February 18th, 2006, 08:50 AM
Silver turned to the orange and red umbreon. She nodded a little. "Uh-huh, I saw it too. It also spoke in my mind! It told me to follow you guys!" She exclaimed a little excitedly but then she dropped her gaze to the ground beneath her feet. "It also told me that to trust it, and that my family will be fine..." She sighed heavily and tried to smile. "Oh by the way, I'm Silver."

DanyelleTheUmbreon
February 18th, 2006, 09:08 AM
"Nice to meet ya. My family was also captured. I was heart broken when I saw my mom in a cage but the pink thing made me fell safe." Restren turned to a river, raised a paw and extended small claws which he dipped into the water and pulled out a magicarp. He began to tear it apart. Blood gushed out. Then he bit a peice off and began to chew.
I`ll have to eat about half of what I usually eat now... he thought sighing.

Zaiku
February 18th, 2006, 11:48 AM
ooc:Danyelle accepted me in a PM:ooc
Name:Storm

Name:Lanche(pronounced La-nch

Colours:Rings are aqua, and main body is regular blue.His eyes are a navy blue.

Specail ability:ice

Specail items:A green power bracelet:Keeps his powers stable, if taken off he loses all rationality and attacks everyone!

Specail markings:His rings are the shape of the cascade badge except for the fact that it is a ring, so the insides are the colour of the main body.

Lanche saw a 5 poachers in front of him, his big brother storm, shot several shadow balls.But one missed and the poachers net took him away."Lanche... Save your self. With a tear in his eye lanche nodded, and ran away.

A small pink blued pokemon flying in the sky told him"Go to the old cave..."
Lanche obeyed and to his surprise there were 4 other Umbreon there,"Hi I am Lanche, a pink blue eyed pokemon told me to come, does this cave belong to you guys? Or did the pokemon tell you to come here.

DanyelleTheUmbreon
February 18th, 2006, 11:54 AM
"Uhhh yeah?" Restren licked the blood from his furry mouth.
"Im Restren! That thing... who was it anyways?" Restren asked leaning over to chew at the magicarp again.
"Because its really pretty!"

There was a low chuckling sound as a brown and black blurr shot past the umbreon. Then in front of them stood a large umbreon. "Hello younger umbreon. I am Jarlen. I am the ground type umbreon and also the oldest or wisest as I like to say. Why are you in my hiding cave?" The umbreon asked.

Restren`s jaw dropped. His ears went to his head and he felt as if his through was full with a geodude.
"A pink thing told us to come..."

Jarlen gasped. "Of all the umbreon to save she had to save rookies!" he sighed.
"Are there any other umbreon out there uncaged? The poachers are almost gone. Most are dead." Jarlen asked. Restren was still staring at him.

CyBeastSaber
February 18th, 2006, 01:18 PM
OOC: Oh crud. You guys started already. :D

IC:
I attacked a poacher with my Take Down, knocking him over as he was trying to put my little sister into a cage.
"Ah. Brother!." her voice called as another poacher grabbed her and pushed her into a cage.
"Ah. no." I dashed at the man but stopped. A solemn voice spoke to me.
Listen. You must join the other umbreons at the eldest umbreon's cave.
"But my sister and mother..."
They will be fine for now. Go now! Only you and those others can save the rest of the umbreons. That is your destiny. The voice disappeared and at the corner of my eye, I saw something pink dash quickly away in the clouds.
"Darn." I said avoiding a poacher's net and rushed towards where the voice told me. I came upon the cave and looked at it.
"Well... Here goes." I said walking into it. I walked towards the end of the cave and found a cliff. There were some other umbreons that gathered on the bottom of the cliff. I slid down the cliff leaping a few times to avoid collisions with large boulders and stood on the flat surface. I stared at the unusual group.

Pineapple Pocky
February 18th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Juni glanced around at the other umbreon. She hadn't said anything to them, but she thought she should. 'Hello Restren, Lanche, Silver, and Jarlen..." Then she saw a silver and gold umbreon and another blue one approaching them. "And other umbreon..." she added. "The name's Juni. That pink thing told me to come down here too."

Darksoft
February 19th, 2006, 02:25 AM
"Umm Hi Restren, Lanche, Silver, Jarlen and Juni, The names Rahul." Rahul looked to see a blue one approach,
"Hi to you as well."
Rahul sat down his ears itching like mad. As Rahul raised a paw to scratch it they started to talk about the pink Pokémon.
"What is that pink Pokémon? Does it have a name?"
Rahul lowered his paw waiting for a answer.

Zaiku
February 19th, 2006, 02:25 AM
"Well Rahul, I don't know. But I do know we are a group of helpless Umbreon.What are we to do?Most of our family is kidnapped, we are hiding in this cave, not knowing what do next.Maybe the pink one knows what we should do next.Hey Jarlen, your all wise and stuff, who was that pink creature?

DanyelleTheUmbreon
February 19th, 2006, 09:14 AM
Jarlen sighed." I guess I should start at the beginning.
"That would be nice!" Restren giggled. Jarlen sighed again.
"That creature is called Myuu. Some pokemon spell it M-E-W but most spell it M-Y-U-U. Myuu is a very generous pokemon who created this valley for us. I was born at the same day she helped the first umbreon come here. Grandparent umbreon would know about this, at least, if there were any other than me..." Jarlen sighed once more.
"The other grandparent umbreon were all friends of mine... Thirty years later I lost my little Flarovee..."
"Wait," Restren inturupted,"You knew my mom?"

"What!? Flarovee is your mother? Oh my gosh so thats why Myuu saved you! Your one of the chosen umbreon! Oh my gosh, you must be Gingers brother!" Jarlen exclaimed.
Restren looked around. "I never knew my sister. Or my father. I hardly even knew my mother. She sent me in a pack of umbreon getting flocked here one day and vanished with a younger eevee at her side."

"That was your sister. I am your grandfather!" Jarlen looked at Restren happily. "Anyways, back to this chosen umbreon thing. I was also one of the chosen. Long ago I had to help defeat humans. But when I realised who these humans were I felt more scared than ever. Where is our little Myuu anyways?" Jarlen looked around.

"I think she got caged." Restren sat down looking at his grandfather astonished.

(I had to get most of the info into the beginning anyways... Myuu is in the cage and Jarlen is Restrens grandfather(New feature) There is chsen umbreon from around the valley who will defeat the humans.(Three teams of hundreds. I bet most of you know two: Magma and Aqua. They joined together and met another group. Team Dragonitha. They have harnest some of the most ferocious pokemon in the world and are now trying to take over by using the strongest. Thats why they came to the valley, for Mew. Ill put this in the first post so other people can see it quickly.)

Haunted_Angel
February 19th, 2006, 10:34 AM
OOC: ooh i got to catch up, but i wont be in same league as you guys, =P
my characters name is silver bane, hes about a year old, he's silver with red rings and a black sort of scar thing under his eye, plus he always carries a necklace around with him at the end is a small tooth. He has a special ability called berserk, which is a move that raises his strength and stuff but defuses his intellegence for a while at least (that's the short description)

IC: Waiting outside the cave, silverbane heard some muffeled voices, but not bothering to try and listen, he wondered if there were any poachers left, it worried him a bit.

a little while before In the midst of all the poachers Silverbane knew he didn't have a chance, and even if he did berserk now he'd hurt the other Umbreons, not to mention his younger sister, whom at the moment he was franctically searching for, as three of the poachers closed around him, a fourth poacher was thrown onto them by some attack, but it wasn't aimed to save him, but he was just lucky to be where he was at the time, one last poacher came running at silverbane, but silverbane's keen reflexes kicked in and just as the man was about to grab him, silverbane darted out of the way, jumped on the poachers back and took a bite into his shoulder, then in a frenzy of blows from the poacher silverbane ran as fast as his legs would allow, when he ran forth-with into a wall, A wall?!?! he thought you don't get walls in for...unless it's a cave he thought quickly, he creeped round to what seemed to be the entrance, but thats when he first heard the muffeled voices, so he thought against it

back to present: Now he sat patiently in wait for anyone or anything to come out of that cave,

Kiki
February 19th, 2006, 01:47 PM
"Wait a second! Are you saying, WE are the chosen umbreon?" Silver exclaimed very surprised.

Haunted_Angel
February 19th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Silverbane hears a sudden exclamation, still nto being able to determine who said it, or what was said, but it felt good to hear another voice, yet he didn't dare enter the cave, instead he moved to the entrance and sat with his bad to the forest looking deep into the cave but seeing nothign, and then he began to move in a little, he hurt his paw on something and stopped, hoping no one heard anything...

Pineapple Pocky
February 19th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Juni was about to ask the same thing as Silver, but she heard a distant noise and looked up. She walked back up the hill and looked around. She didn't see anything, but she knew she had heard something. "Is anyone there?"

Haunted_Angel
February 19th, 2006, 02:16 PM
CAreful not to answer though silverbane wanted to, he felt if he did he would be in bid trouble, but the temptation grew inside him and he yelped, not from pain or of a shock, but for the attention, he needed these umbreons help, and if he didn't get help he would never defeat the poachers, he would never get his sister back, so he says as normally as he possibly could
"it is me, Silverbane"
and then his nerves rushed and he felt rooted to the spot...

Pineapple Pocky
February 19th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Juni had already turned around, and she jumped when she heard a voice. She looked in the direction of the cave. "The voice must have come from there." she thought peeking her head in the dark cave. She looked back down at the others, then walked into the hole. "umm... Hello?" "SilverBane? where are you?" she whispered. She could barely see anything cause it was so dark.

Haunted_Angel
February 19th, 2006, 02:27 PM
"I am in cave, but not to far in"
silverbane yelped as he was attacked by something in the cave and quicjly surendere dout of the cave,
"and now i'm bak out in the open of the forest, so where are you, whoever you are?"
silverbane asks a little coldly

Kiki
February 19th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Silver heard a yelp and turned her attention to the cave, where she assumed the yelp came from. She noticed Juni entering the cave, after she glanced back at them. She trotted up besides Juni, and peered in the darkness trying to adjust her vision. "and now I'm back out in the open of the forest, so where are you, whoever you are?" a voice called out. Could it be the poachers?! Could they have caught another umbreon?! She thought looking around, in an alarm. "Um...I'm Silver, who are you?" She yelled in the darkness, she didn't want to show herself at this moment.

Pineapple Pocky
February 19th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Juni started running towards the voice. Unlike Silver, she didn't care about any poachers. "I'm coming towards you!" she said looking ahead. She could see light coming closer."And my name's Juni." she said stopping at the mouth of the cave.

Haunted_Angel
February 19th, 2006, 02:39 PM
"I said before I'm silverbane" he said a little annoyed, but it fell away as he stumbeled and feel over yet another rock
"oh this is just great, fell, oh OWWWW!" he yelled, as he felt blood dampen his coat, he fell into one of the poachers traps, but hopefully he thoguht whoever the other two were could help him
"oh hey, anyone, help please?" he asked a little tempered

Kiki
February 19th, 2006, 02:46 PM
"Wait Juni it may be- ah heck with it!" Silver shook her head and ran after Juni. A cry of help could be heard from the other side. "We're coming!" Silver yelled. I hope this isn't a trap. She thought as she kept on following Juni.

Pineapple Pocky
February 19th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Juni gasped when she saw Silverbane in a trap, and ran over to him. "Are you okay?" she asked. She looked confused aat the trap. She didn't know how to get him out.

Kiki
February 19th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Silver slowed her pace to a trot, and walked up beside Juni and gasped in horror. "Oh my god!" she yelled horror stricken. A silver umbreon with red rings was covered in blood. He was caught in a trap of some kind. How are we supposed to get him out....I don't have a clue about traps. She thought. She looked over the trap trying to figure out how to work it and get Silverbane out, but nothing came to mind. "Hey Juni have any idea how to work this thing?" She asked turning to Juni.

Pineapple Pocky
February 19th, 2006, 03:15 PM
"Not really..." she said pacing in a circle. She was nervous. What if more people saw them? She glanced around. It seemed like no one was there... She stood over the cage and tried biting the bars. But she wasn't strong enought to bend them. She sighed. "It won't budge."

Haunted_Angel
February 19th, 2006, 04:42 PM
"hey careful there"
Silverbane yelps loudly, looking hurt at the two umbreon, one was normally colouered apart from a mark on her cheek shaped like a bird, and two black lines on her ears, and the other was again black with silver rings and silver eyes and a blue taillow feather tucked behind one of her ears
"there should be a switch or lev-" silverbane began but he lost conciousnous, and could remember anything else

CyBeastSaber
February 19th, 2006, 07:15 PM
OOC: Is it a cage trap or a bear trap?

IC:
I quietly followed the two umbreon in their assistance attempt. I saw what looked like a cage trap that had captured the umbreon that was calling for help. Juni and Silver seemed to have no idea on how to work the trap. It was either a mechanized trap or a trigger trap. From the looks of it, it was mechanized trap. I walked over towards them and searched for a lever or switch. The darkness had concealed most of everything. I made my rings make a resonating light that enabled me to search for a switch. After close observations, I had found a hidden switch which was concealed behind a rock pillar.
"Must be it." I said to myself and pushed the device. The cage door swung open. I stood near the cage just in case they wanted help carrying the unconcious umbreon.

Haunted_Angel
February 19th, 2006, 07:21 PM
OOC: its a kinda strange trap, but it takes most place as a cage with barbs like

IC:
dream world Silverbane is walkign through a forest and he sees a little pink pokemon he says nothing and the other pokemon says nothing but stares almost darkly at Silverbane, Silverbane isn't sure why he got the look but it faded quickly, and trhe pokemon showed a face of understanding it giggled and dissappeared

fade out

Darksoft
February 20th, 2006, 08:57 AM
Rahul looked at the cage. He had climbed out after many failed attempts. walking over to the Umbreon he saw that his coat was like his own a silver color, but his rings were Red. He looked over to the one who had opened the cave when his ear started to itch again.
"There has to be something wrong with," Rahul said as he raised his paw again to scartch. He itched his ear till it was red with pain. He sat up sitting close by just in case he was needed.

Haunted_Angel
February 20th, 2006, 09:04 AM
Silverbane slowly began to come around, though his eyes wern't adjusting well, but he could get up, so he dicided to stand up and call out to find out if anyone was around, so he yelps a little
"hello, is anyone there? thanks for helping me"
silverbane smiles a little but conceals it quickly, and checks to see if his chain is still around his neck, he was releaved it was, he listened for any replies to his yelp, and call...

Pineapple Pocky
February 20th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Juni heard the umbreon calling and hopped over to him. "Don't thank me, she helped you." I said looking towards the strange glowing pokemon. "But it's good to see your alright." she said smiling.

Haunted_Angel
February 20th, 2006, 11:19 PM
Silverbane was just happy to be alive, though he still felt weak. but he still found the strength to talk
"are there any more of you left? how did you all get away from the poacher?"
He asked maybe he was a little bit too curious for his own good, but he had no other choice, he had to find out what all these umbreon where like, and he wondered what they were all doing out here, there was always a chance the poachers might strike again
"and shouldn't you all be hiding somewhere, i mean you never know those poachers might just come back"
he was begining to sound and feel a bit worried, these umbreon saved him and he owed them alot

Darksoft
February 20th, 2006, 11:54 PM
Rahul looked around at the Umbreon,
We were saved from the poachers by a pink pokemon called Myuu. It seemed like it could talk to us in our heads.
He padded a bit closer to look at the Umbreon. Noticing a chain around his neck, was about to ask what it was when he felt that it was his own personal secret.
Rahul wagged his tail just to feel the ring on his tail move. It felt strange, like something scooping up his fur. He sat down once again to think about his ring.

Haunted_Angel
February 21st, 2006, 05:41 AM
Silverbanes eyesight began to return, but none of the umbreon where within his eyesight, the first think he was was a large old, and knarled oak, the trunk was going grey rather than a healthy brown, and the roots probed out of the ground, in a twisted fashion,
He turned to face the 4 umbreon he now considered his frineds, but rather than hang around he had begun to leave, but before he left he had a good look at one of the umbreon, another with silver fur, then at the umbreon with the blue fur, and the stripes on her ears, to the dark blue umbreon who had saved him from the trap, he seemed to give off light, and to the last Umbreon who also had silver fur, but with gold markings,
"thank you everyone, for saving me and that, but i should leave, i already feel like i don't belong, so if you will excuse me"
Silverbane said, turning from them and walking slowly into a highly dense part of the forest...

Kiki
February 21st, 2006, 01:29 PM
"You're injured, and you shouldn't go into the forest alone, it's dangerous. The poachers may still be lurking around somewhere. You should come back with us, right guys?" Silver turned to the others, she wasn't about to leave a fellow umbreon by themselves especially with poachers around.

Haunted_Angel
February 21st, 2006, 01:39 PM
"no really it's ok, i'll be fine"
silverbane lied, he was really in pain, and he had made new friends but he had to leave he knew he didn't belong, he felt somethign with these umbreon, liek he had never felt before, like they were above him
"i'll be ok i promise" he lied again
he was doing alot of that recently

in the past: "silverbane, silverbane? are you ok?" contica asked,
Contica was an espeon, Silverbane's best friend to be exact, and she was very attractive, but he knew it wouldn't happen
"oh yeah Contica, it's just a little bite i'll be ok i promise" he lied, Silverbane began to hate having to lie, but he couldn't seem to be a wimp, he wanted to impress her
"well if you say so Silverbane, but lets go back it's getting dark"
she said as a distant rumble of running came down upon them, they froze with fear
"Contica RUN! it's the poachers please" silverbane pleaded
"no silverbane we face them together ok?" she asked
Silver bane nodded
The attack of these few poachers wasn't intended to hurt but to captrue Contica, and they did, but they lost a good man when Silverbane berserked, silverbane has nor will he ever forgive himself, and now he needs to find her

back to the present: Silverbane was crying, but not facing the others he slowly began on his way..

DanyelleTheUmbreon
February 21st, 2006, 01:54 PM
Restren and Jarlen turned theyre heads and gasped.. They looked at each other and then leapt onto theyre feet.
"Okay, lets make this quick." Jarlen said beginning to run. Restren ran ahead of Jarlen and began to leap over logs, dodge branched and be careful of traps along the way. He stopped when he heard a scream in pain behind him. He turned in surprise to find Jarlen in a trap.
"Oh crud!" Restren cried turning and running to his contained grandfather. He began to ram the side. It wasn`t working so he closed his eyes. He began to soak up moonlight. Then he jumped up into the air.
"Raaaah!" He said as a big bunch of fire right in the middle of the top. It began to melt.
"Now, use your rock thing!" Restren turned his head to the cage as Jarlen gasped in pain. A giant rock smacked the top of the cage and had just missed Jarlen. Restren sighed, his grandfather was okay. He ran over to the cage and rammed it to knock it over. His grandfather leapt out.
"Thank goodness I have you as a grandson." he said as they again began to run. They leapt, dodged and climbed over things in theyre way. They eventually came to the other umbreon. Jarlen was very tired. He looked around.
"Hey, why are you at the edge of the forest?" Resten giggled as Jarlen fell over. Restren then leaned over and whispered something to his grandfather giggling with delite.

Haunted_Angel
February 21st, 2006, 01:59 PM
Silverbane realised more umbreon had joined the now laregening group, and one had been caught in a trap he could tell he heard the pattern of the breathing. but he was to determined to leave
he heard nothing no more protests
goodbye new friends he said in his mind, and he was glad his mind was his private world
he began his way further into the overgrown part of the forest where he would try his best to heal and get going to find the poachers and get Contica back,
By this time the tears he was shedding where leaving small wet tracks but he was to sore to be bothered hiding them...

DanyelleTheUmbreon
February 21st, 2006, 02:59 PM
(Remember to fix your mistakes later ^_^)
"Woah there dude," Restren caught upto Silverbane and turned his head to see the trail of tears. Then turned back to SilverBane.
"Your not going in there without some firey help!" Restren turned to a puddle of SilverBanes tears and breathed fire on it making it heat up. He put a paw in the water even though the matter change would shock him. He felt thr tingle of the water touching his firey body and flinched then running to catch up to SilverBane.
"Why are you going in there anyways?" Jarlen inquestioned as he caught up.

Haunted_Angel
February 21st, 2006, 03:05 PM
Silverbane realising they wern't to give up, he gave up and collapsed the pain became to unbearable, emotions mixed with blood was not a good thing, where silverbanes last thoughts

back in the past: "Silverbane, you come back here right now!" this time anakta wasn't joking
Anakta was silverbanes mother, and when she got angry she was dangerous
"how dare you, i can't believe you? how could you do this" she shouted after him
"but mum please you don't understand, how could it be my fault the poachers came, nevertheless take contica away" he yelled back still running towards the forest, he was done with listening to it, the whole village was at it, he was an outcast now, never to be loved again, so he would start a new, be the protector of the village but in silence of course
goodbye he thought

back in the present: he felt the conciousnes running back but how long had he been out for?...

Kiki
February 21st, 2006, 03:16 PM
Silver ran up besides Restren when she saw Silverbane collapse on the ground. He had fell unconcious. "Hey! Silvebane! Wake up!" She called. She leaned foward and to see if he was still breathing. She sighed in relief when she heared him breathing. "Phew, well he's ok." She said sitting back up. Silver noticed, that Silverbane was starting to stir. "Silverbane, are you ok?" She asked looking down at him sympathetically.

Haunted_Angel
February 21st, 2006, 03:21 PM
"oh erm me? yeah i'll be fine, just remind me never to get to upset when i'm bleeding"
he lughed a little looking up at the other silver umbreon, he likes her the most, he didn't know why, he just felt as thoguh she could understand him, but he thought against telling her or any of the others anything yet,
He sensed an old and powerful pokemon within their midst, and he saw an old umbreon, we he was the injured one, as soon as silverbane saw him he had immediate respect for him, so he got up and stood tall.
Looking around he saw a firey coloured Umbreon, he also commanded respect,
"Hey, i'm silverbane and you are?" he asked both the older umbreon and the fiery coloured one
"and silver thanks for being concerned about me"
he felt himself blush...

Kiki
February 21st, 2006, 03:37 PM
"No problem Silverbane." Silver smiled at him. "But I suggest you take it easy, especially with your wounds and all." She continued.

Haunted_Angel
February 21st, 2006, 03:44 PM
Silverbane smiled back, to hide the fact he was shy around silver
"of course i will, but i still think i need to leave you all, i just don't belong here"
he said hoping someone would understand, yet he darn't look around to see all of their faces

Pineapple Pocky
February 21st, 2006, 03:52 PM
Juni smiled when Silverbane got up. "Well... I guess he'll be fine now." she thought to herself. While the others werent looking she wandered off a little. She knew the poachers wouldn't come back, and even if they did she wasn't scared of any human. She climed over a few fallen branches and walked until she reached a hill. She could see the others from here, so at least she wouldn't get lost. She turned her back to everything below her and looked out at the bright blue sky. "I'll find you Kirin..." she said to herself. Kirin had risked his life to save her from the poachers, and had got captured. She wasn't going to let her best friend die she promised herself.

surfguru48
February 21st, 2006, 03:54 PM
i want to join
aim name surfwire48
later

DanyelleTheUmbreon
February 21st, 2006, 04:23 PM
OOC: Uhh Didnt I say to leave it to PM?! PLus, why would I let a 6 post newbie in? I would but I dont tink youd be ready...

IC: Restren looked around.
"Where are we goin? I want to save Myuu if ya ask me. She helped us so we need to help her!" Restren exclaimed. Jarlen groaned, "How did I get a grandson like this?" Restren overheard this and turned.
"HEY! IF YOU DONT LIKE ME THEN.... GO AWAY!!" Restren shed tears as he began to run deep into the forest. He jumped and dodged things flying at his face.

"Oh no! Restren!" Jarlen yelled but Restren was to far away.

Haunted_Angel
February 21st, 2006, 04:29 PM
Silverbane threw caution to the wind as he saw.....restren or so he heard run away, and he cameafter him and stopped him, it was time to pay him back.
"restren, RESTREN! wait" i said running as fast as my injuries would allow but i never lost sight if him for too long, though i couldn't keep up, in my current state at least, well at leats he could see him, and he hoped he would run to far away
"Restren please wait" he cried out

Pineapple Pocky
February 21st, 2006, 04:34 PM
Juni turned around when she heard a fimiliar voice yelling. She could see Restren running into the forest, and raced after him. "Restren! Come back!" She called after him. She caught up with Silver bane, who was appernetly already chasing him. "You shouldn't be running when your hurt!"

DanyelleTheUmbreon
February 21st, 2006, 04:38 PM
Restren could his name being called over the sound of the wind rushing through his fur but he didnt turn back. He closed his eyed to get the tears out then opened them again to a cleared vision. He suddenly stopped. He was at a meadow. He wanted to walk in but he was scared as it was much to quiet... Restren looked around. He began to move into the meadow cautiously. He suddenly turned to see something shiny. It was the glint of a gun! "Oh great groudon!" He said running back into the forest. He turned to go away from the poachers but his paws had a different idea.

Go to the poacher and kill him. Give him a taste of his own bloody medicine! They said as Restren leapt at the poacher. Surprised the poacher flinched then fell over uncontious.

Pineapple Pocky
February 21st, 2006, 04:45 PM
Juni was about to call Restren again, but she stopped when she saw him attacking a poacher. Juni forgot the reason she had came here and turned her attention to them. She lunged at another human and sent him to the ground.

Haunted_Angel
February 21st, 2006, 04:50 PM
Silverbane caught up, but something was wrong, it was quiet, he couldn't see restren, and he saw juni jump in to but he had lost her(arg sorry if you're not female violet) as well then suddenly he hear footstpes, turning to see the poacher, and a poacher he recognized, the poacher that too contica
you are so dead you evil poacher silverbane thought, and before the poacer could react silverbane bit down hard on his leg, then as quicjly as possible doged behind him jumped onto his back and bit into his neck, then used shadow ball on him, rendering hi unconcious,
But silverbane couldn't kill him, he just couldn't, he saw a meadow up ahead, so he dragged him out there, heard a gun shot, and ran in that direction...

Pineapple Pocky
February 21st, 2006, 05:00 PM
occ: of course i'm a girl! what did u think i was? -_-

ic:
Juni could hear a gunshot hearby, and turned her head in that direction. She glanced behind her. Silverbane was gone... "He must have went after the other humans..." She looked back to where she heard the noise and gasped. A black umbreon with blue eyes and yellow rings... "Kirik!" she yelped running as fast as she could.

Haunted_Angel
February 21st, 2006, 05:03 PM
occ: of course i'm a girl! what did u think i was? -_-

ic:
Juni could hear a gunshot hearby, and turned her head in that direction. She glanced behind her. Silverbane was gone... "He must have went after the other humans..." She looked back to where she heard the noise and gasped. A black umbreon with blue eyes and yellow rings... "Kirik!" she yelped running as fast as she could.

ooc: sorry but i just couldn;t be sure i read your application but i forgot =P

IC: He heard a patter of feet behind him yet dared not look back, he kept running in the directiong of the gunshot, and he saw a poacher looking triumphant with a gun, and silverban pounced and bit, but it was too much he injured the guy but he done himself damage, he was down now, and he knew the human wouldn't hsitate to kill him, so he stood up proud and stared the human in the face,
and growled "kill me human"
and shut his eyes expecting death...

Pineapple Pocky
February 21st, 2006, 05:12 PM
occ: that's alright! but you can't die yet!
ic:
Juni stopped dead in her tracks when she saw a man about to shoot Silverbane. She tackled the guy and her bird mark started turned red. She shot a strong water beam out of her mouth to keep him back. A thought shot through her mind. "Kirin... i've got to find him!"

Haunted_Angel
February 21st, 2006, 05:14 PM
OOC: never said i was going to die, at all :P

IC: he heard the gurgling of water and saw the human on the ground so he took advantage and used <beserk> his fur went blood red and he attacked the human ferociously not stopping,

OOC: sorry for the short post but i need to do someting and the post can't wait

Pineapple Pocky
February 21st, 2006, 05:30 PM
occ: yea, i need to get off soon too.
As soon as Silverbane got up Juni sped off into the forest. She had to find him... After a few minutes of chasing after no one in particular, she could see a poacher holding a cage. "Kirin!" She yelled runinng even faster. Kirin's blue eyes fell upon her, and he whispered in her mind: "Juni don't follow me, it's a trap!" She nodded and slowed down.

Haunted_Angel
February 21st, 2006, 05:32 PM
Silverbanes fur and anger didn't fail, and he ran after juni, fater than any normal umbreon, but he wans;t any noral umbreon,
He wanted to hide this, but he couldn't now. He stopped right beside Juni, trying not to attract her attenton,and he looked at the other umbreon run away,
he began to chase after him at a slow pace...

Pineapple Pocky
February 21st, 2006, 05:42 PM
Juni saw Silverbane run right past her, and she ran after him. Juni could see a net spread out over the forest floor ahead. "Silverbane! wait a minute!" She wanted to catch up to Kirin, but she might get caught. Kirin suddenly stopped in front of the net. "Juni... you'd better get your friend..." he said, his icy eyes glaring at the following Silverbane. "He's going to get hurt."

Haunted_Angel
February 21st, 2006, 05:44 PM
he ran straight by what seemed to be a net, not knowing what he had done, his fur retunred back to normal, and he was more coherent, he baegan to dig,
"wait when had i dug holes?" he asked, but kept digging anyway

OOC:again sorry

Kiki
February 21st, 2006, 06:07 PM
Silver ran after the others. "Guys it's not a good thing if we split up..." When Silver finally stopped she found herself at the edge of the forest. "Oh, why do I bother." She muttered as she walked out of the forest and into a wide open meadow. Looking around she narrowed her eyes in suspicion. Something isn't right here... it's too quietShe noticed a couple of dark figures further up and identified them as unconcious poachers. "So there are others." She mumbled as she crouched low on the ground. Analyzing her surroundings, and using the wind to her advantage she caught a wiff of Silverbane and Juni, as well as another scent, it didn't smell like that of a poacher, so she came to a conclusion. It must be another umbreon. Sprinting off in the direction that the scents lead her to, she soon found herself meters away from a digging Silverbane. "Um...Silverbane....why are you digging a hole?" She asked curiously as she approached him.

Haunted_Angel
February 21st, 2006, 06:10 PM
"GET BACK SILVER!" he yells, my fur beging to twinge red again
she's in trouble what do i do
let me take over said a voice in his head, "o-ok"
he whispers
Silverbane became pure blood red, and ran for silver, but not harming her when he got to her, instead stoppping in front of her
"look we have to go, or else the poachers trap will suceed, if you can jump onto my back"
in the state silverbane was in he was bigger faster stronger than your average umbreon, but it never lasted long
"quickly" he said hastily...

Kiki
February 21st, 2006, 06:17 PM
Silver hesitantly looked around, "Um..ok." She nodded and jumped on his back. What happaned to Silverbane? How did he transform like that? She wondered as she tried to hang on to Silverbane.

Haunted_Angel
February 21st, 2006, 06:20 PM
Silverbane ran all the way back to find juni, he couldn't see her
"i'll come back for her later, Silver you ok ?"
he asked truly worried, he ran straight back to camp, being careful of bear traps
Looks like they are after someone in particular he thought to himself, he was forgetting that some umbreon could read minds, so he threw up defenses over his mind to be sure
"ok well here we are" he said as he arrived back at camp, though he had plenty of energy to spare in beserk mode, so he stayed that way to let it wear off...

Kiki
February 21st, 2006, 06:23 PM
Silver slid down Silverbane's back and nodded. "Yes, I'm fine thank you, but what's going on here?" She asked with a confused expression on her face. "And what about the poachers' traps?" She quickly added.

Haunted_Angel
February 21st, 2006, 06:28 PM
"Oh i suppose you mean the fur thing , and the change thing" i said slightly flushing with embaressment
"well it's an ability called beserk, you cna see the effect's and it doesn't last long, it's sort of like rage, it builds up, but it has to stop sometime."
he said quickly
"and the poachers are out to get someone, i think, they have been very careful with their traps, it may be one of us, it may be myuu, but i don;t think myuu would fall for it, so i think it make be one of us"
i said without putting in to many of my thoughts, i lookd at silver, even in berserk mode i had to hide the blushing, but it didn't matter ij'm sure she hadn't, or couldn't see so i was safe..

Kiki
February 21st, 2006, 06:42 PM
Silver sighed heavily and drooped her ears, and lowered her head. "But WHY us? What have we done to upset them?" She exclaimed a little angrily. "It doesn't make sense, and why are WE the chosen ones? I'm so confused right now!" She yelled shutting her eyes tightly. A moment of silence passed and she lifted her head and looked at Silverbane with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you, I'm just trying to make sense of things right now." She mumbled with a frown on her face.

Haunted_Angel
February 21st, 2006, 06:46 PM
"don't worry" i said, but even i couldn;t hie the glint of tears as silver reminded me my mother, but silver was different, and i felt proud, i had done somethign right, i had made friends
"Well i think i could give a feesable explanation why they chose you lot, think about it, none of you are your average umbreon, the colur of your hides would be enough to turn any human crazy for it, but we're wild and they can't catch us the normal way, all of us are protected, but you lot especially, me i was just in the right place at the right time"
I said remembering my dream that included myuu, what did it look so understanding about? i thought...

Kiki
February 21st, 2006, 06:53 PM
Silver smiled. "Yeah, thanks to you, you saved me and I owe you a lot for that! but why would humans want to steal our fur...I mean it's not like I chose to be born with a different appearance." she muttered the last part to herself. "Humans can be so greedy, don't you agree?" She looked up to Silverbane.

CyBeastSaber
February 21st, 2006, 07:54 PM
OOC: Ah. I hate to ask but can I get a summary? I was out for two days and I've been reading too much. Gah. Hate to bug everyone.

Pineapple Pocky
February 21st, 2006, 08:09 PM
Juni and Kirin sat low to the ground, and their fur had turned brown and green to camoflague themselves from the poachers. Silver had run by, and moments later a big red blurr ran past."It looks like the Chosen Umbreon's are stronger than i thought." Kirin said eyeing them cautiously. "How do you know about that?" I asked as he walked out of the shadows. "Later Juni, we don't have time!" he said walking the way Silverbane had run."No wait Ki, I have to find Restren." Juni lead the way back to the quiet meadow with her friend by her side. "So Ki, what have you got against my new friends?" she asked. "Listen Jay... I just don't trust other pokemon. You know why..." he stopped when they reached the eerily silent meadow. "Restren?" Juni whispered.

Haunted_Angel
February 21st, 2006, 08:19 PM
I looked a silver
"yes you're right some are, but i knew one that wasn't but he was a child, i guess the older human have a taste for evil don;t you agree?, and don't thank me for rescuing you, it was the least i could do after you and your friends got me out of that trap"
silverbane said smiling, and changing back, but the markings on his body were glowing a little,
he wondered why he was there now...

Darksoft
February 21st, 2006, 11:46 PM
Rahul looked up and saw the other's go. A gun could be heard shooting. Rahul looked up to the sky. It was somehow getting cloudy like it was to rain. A rain of sadness. Thats how Rahul felt sad.
But he couldn't let the others get themselves murdered by these poachers. He lept over a log and started racing towards them. The wind was in his face so it made it harder with the rubble flying at him. He came to a meadow. It was eery silence. But then talking shot through the air. The familer stench of Poachers reached him. he saw the one who had taken his family. Rahul lunged for him. But he didn't want to kill him. Using a shadow ball he rendered him uncounciss. then turned to see where the others had gone,"hey guys anyone." Rahul was alone in the eery silence onece again. A rolling thunder split threw the air. Somehow that weather must be connected to me. It's using my emoctions for the weather. But they can be swept away easily. Rahul thought. Then took up the task of finding everybody.

Kiki
February 22nd, 2006, 01:55 PM
OOC: Ah. I hate to ask but can I get a summary? I was out for two days and I've been reading too much. Gah. Hate to bug everyone.

((Well so far, we had an encounter with the poachers and are trying to find out why they are after us.))

"So it seems." Silver nodded. She noticed Silverbane's markings glowing a little after he changed back. "Hey Silverbane, why are your markings glowing?" She asked tilting her head a little, with a hint of curiousity in her eyes.

Pineapple Pocky
February 22nd, 2006, 02:12 PM
Juni could hear someone calling in the distance. Kirin's ears twitched, but he kept walking. "Hey that's Rahul" Juni whispered. Kirin ignored her. "Maybe we should go back." Now Kirin turned around. "We can't, we have to find the rest of the pack." "But what about them?" Juni pleaded "What if they need our help?" Kirin turned away and disppeared into the trees. "I'm sorry you guys..." she said looking back. Thunder crashed down on the hill she had been on earlier. She leapt up and ran after Kirin. "Hey wait up!"

CyBeastSaber
February 22nd, 2006, 07:45 PM
OOC: Bleh. I gotta make up something good for my absence. Where exactly are you guys? I will assume you are back at camp.

IC:
I shuffled back and forth while looking around camp. No one was around except Silver and Silverbane. Silverbane was quite cautious when he came back. Something bad must had happened. I made my way over towards the two umbreon. While nearing the two of them, I overheard something about poachers and Silver asking Silverbane about his markings. I ,too, was intrigued by his markings and it's glow. Stepping beside Silverbane, I asked, "Is there anything wrong, you too?" I knew I was intruding on their conversation but some things had been bugging me lately.

Haunted_Angel
February 23rd, 2006, 09:30 AM
"Silver, i don't actually know" silverbane exclaimed confused,
"well it must meand something" he smiled
he looked at silver but he tried not to, he saw rahul had left, and i turned to luna, nothing's wrong i just had a little episode, i'll explain when the rest come back ok? , so what now?"
i asked anxious
"shall i go and get the others?" i asked wanting more and more to get out of there,i felt something was wrong, i sensed .....danger...

Kiki
February 23rd, 2006, 03:57 PM
Silver sensed Silverbane's anxiousness. "I guess we should, would you like to accompany us?" Silver turned to Luna, awaiting his answer.

Pineapple Pocky
February 23rd, 2006, 05:25 PM
"Kirin?" Juni whispered through the trees. where'd he go? she thought to herself scaning the clearing. No one was there... Wait, Juni could hear paws coming towards her. Suddenly she was tackled to the ground. "Hehe! Tag! your it Jay!" Kirin ran off laughing. "No fair Ki, you cheated!" Juni squealed chasing him. "Did not! Besides you can't catch me anyway!" he teased. "I'll get you now Ki!" Juni yelled as her rings turned turned red again. She jumped and flipped around in midair. She shot another water gun behind her and went soaring towards Kirin. Another backwards flip and she had landed right on his back. "Ha! Told ya i'd get you!" Juni giggled biting his long ear. There was another crack of thunder and Juni jumped. "It's okay Jay, i won't let anything hurt you!" Kirin said grinning. He's so different when strangers aren't around." Juni thought giving him a bright smile in return. "Gee, thanks Ki!"

Haunted_Angel
February 24th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Silverbane's senses was right, poachers attacked the camp, looking intentally on finding then, but silverbane was already in the density of the woods, and he stopped and turned
He was determined to stop the poachers if the came by this way, he was sick of them being on top, he needed to help the others for real
"I will beta you" he whispered...

Darksoft
February 24th, 2006, 01:34 PM
Rahul was confused. he didn't know where to go. His sense's were telling him to go back. But his heart was telling him to stay. There were to many poachers for him to stop alone but maybe if...Rahul went with his sense's. Heading back he didn't want to be thought of as somebody who had tried nothing. He didn't bother racing back but trudged back. making him more likley to be hunted by the hunter. he didn't care. he wasn't himself no more.

Kiki
February 24th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Silver sensed the poachers approaching. "They are after us." She muttered looking around in alarm. "Where should we hide? I mean if we stay he we'll be caught... any ideas guys?" She turned to the others. They were running out of time and out of ideas.

Haunted_Angel
February 24th, 2006, 01:44 PM
He ran at the frst poacher approaching, suddenly berserk was full in action, knocking the poacher staight off his feet,
"Run, silver and luna, RUN!" He yelled, attacking another poacher
They were streaming in like ants to sugar, Silverbane couldn't take it for much longer,
he attacked another with a speacial attack rather than a physical one, and another, he was surrounded
he howled...

Kiki
February 24th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Silver stepped back when she saw poachers advancing on them in all directions. She laid back her ears and growled. "No way! We fight together!" She exclaimed lounging at a poacher. She bit down on his arm as he used it to shield himself with. The harder she bit down on the arm the harder it became for the poacher to breath. She was trying to cut the flow of air around the human. She wasn't about to forgive these humans who took away her family and cause her friends and family misery.
The poacher whipped Silver off but she just got back on her feet. She whipped her tail around, causing an enormous gush of wind which cause the poacher to fly back back, into a tree knocking him unconcious. "I'm not about to leave you guys." She mumbled standing her ground.

Haunted_Angel
February 24th, 2006, 02:00 PM
He saw silver fight
"whoa you're strong" Silver's fighting envigorated silverbane
"we might be strong. but we need to get away, jump on my back again, then i'll run we're faster than them" i yealled, and attacked another keeping the road clear for a run
"hurry please" io began to beh to the others, i got hit on the head, but refused to give up, attacking another, but the berserk attack began to wear off,
"you have to hurry"
he began to fade a little...

Kiki
February 24th, 2006, 02:04 PM
"I can't Silverbane. Luna is still here, we can't just leave him here!" Silver looked over to Luna. "I can fight, I have anough energy to support us, at least for a little bit. How about you take Luna first? I feel like a burden to you, you shouldn't worry about me, I'll be fine ok?" She gave him a reasuring look.

Haunted_Angel
February 24th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Silverbane wouldn't give up, he began to cry,
"move run the both of you" he began to glow, and he used an unexpected attack
"good old metranome, contica knew it would come in handy someday" he whispered
he only wondered what it would do in his berserk state, what move would he use, what would happen?...

Kiki
February 24th, 2006, 02:35 PM
Silver looked at Silverbane with a puzzled expression when he began to cry, shaking her head she nodded and moved back. Did I upset him? She thought looking at him intently. What's he planning to do?

Haunted_Angel
February 24th, 2006, 02:39 PM
What silverbane hadn't reaised is that he had used Ingrain with his metronome move, but he was getting stronger, it began to rain, his tears still flowing, he attacked one poacher after another, then rammed into silver, grabbing luna, hoping they would co operate
"move" he yelled "those poaches wont be down for so long" again he shouted, still unknown to the fact he was rooted to a certain spot, when he was dragged back he realised
"**** i can't go, Silver take Luna get out of here, i can look after myself"
he pleaded

Kiki
February 24th, 2006, 02:49 PM
Silver noticed Silverbane stuck to a certain spot. He can't hold them off for long when he's stuck in one place! I have to help him. Silver shook her head and ran infront of Silverbane protecting him from any on coming attacks. "There's no way you can hold them off when your stuck in one place!" She stated. Using the air around her, she focused it on the poachers, knocking them into trees or rocks. "Be reasonable!" She turned to llok at him with a goofy grin.

Haunted_Angel
February 24th, 2006, 02:51 PM
"reasonable wont win though, you think i should try metranome again" he said inspired, he felt heroic, he couldn't tell how, he felt he could do anything, he wanted to show them all he was more than just another umbreon, he needed to show them he was worth it, he wanted frineds, he wanted Contica back,
"for you contica" he whispered, knocking down another poacher, there were so many, too many in fact, he wondered if they could take them all on...

Kiki
February 24th, 2006, 02:55 PM
"ok! Anything is fine, as long as we can win this fight! Use whatever umbreon power you've got!" She exclaimed attacking two other poachers.

Pineapple Pocky
February 24th, 2006, 03:18 PM
Juni and Kirin were past the forest now, it was just a huge plain. The thunder had finally stopped, but now it was raining. Kirin lead the way up the slippery rocks to a big waterfall. They both jumped through the icy water to the cave behind it. This was the only place they knew to go. But it didn't feel like home if the rest of the pack wasn't there. "Hey Ki... do you think we'll find them?" Juni whispered as she lay her head on his shoulder. "I sure hope so Jay." he said gazing out at the sky.

They could see all the way back to the forest from up there. Suddenly the once dull world had become a vibrant and beautiful place. Kirin yawned and started to walk out down the rocky mountain. "Kirin? where are you going?" she said afraid of being alone. "Well i'm going to check the area for our pack. I'll be back in a few days alright?" He licked her cheek for a goodbye, and tried his best to hide a smile. Julie smiled a little too. He sped down the rocks again and dissapeared.

Haunted_Angel
February 24th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Silverbane was powering up, the tears sweelign once again, he felt as though thes epoachers had to go no matter if he went with them, he had to protect them
"for you all of you" he howled
he once more began to glow, and the forest began to whisper, the trees began to sway
"i hope it works this time, silver you must explain what move happens ok?"
he asked hoping silver would...

OOC: i don;t want to say the move because it might make me ook as though i'm purposely making myself win, so Kiki you do the honours please? :P

Pineapple Pocky
February 24th, 2006, 09:02 PM
Juni waited for a couple of mintues after Kirin had left. She wanted to make sure he wasn't around when she set out for the others. She slid down the wet "shore" and ran back to the forest. Hopefully she would make it halfway before it got dark; and more importantly if the others would still be at the cave.

CyBeastSaber
February 25th, 2006, 12:35 AM
OOC: Geh. I should get on the net more often. I am missing way too much stuff.

IC:
Silver and Silverbane were fighting off some poachers. As I saw them fight for their lives, my power began to radiate. I must help them. At least help them escape these people. I thought. Four of the poachers hid in trees behind Silver and Silverbane and got ready to fire tranquilzer shots at them. Both of them were too busy to see the surprise attack ,however, I saw and acted impulsively. I tossed myself in front of the darts shielding Silverbane from the attacks. I felt a bit lightheaded but still held my ground.
"Agh. Hgn... Watch....out....They have....tranquili...zers..." I heard myself mumble as the four darts drugged into my system. I felt extremely dizzy now. With the last of my strength, I forced Silverbane out his stucked position and ordered both to flee.
"Go... you two. Escape... I-I'll...hold them off." I said shaking my head trying to fight the drugs.

Haunted_Angel
February 25th, 2006, 03:01 AM
Silverbane saw luna go down, and the glowing became more immense, it looked like the pain caused to them made him stronger
"Luna! I'm not going to leave you" he yelled back, attacking another
this metranome attack is taking a while i wonder whats wrong he thought, taking down another, and he heard a tranqualizer coming, it skimmed his ear, he ran at the poachers with the gun and bit into the gun breaking it,
A glint in his eyes told the poachers who he was and what he imposed to do to them, but the poachers would back down, they threw silverbane back into the main battlefield where he felt metranome take the last turn what ever move was going to emerge it was going to be now

OOC: like i said someone else has to choose the move for me :P

Pineapple Pocky
February 25th, 2006, 07:25 AM
Juni was running as fast as she could now, and she stopped to rest when she saw the quiet meadow. She thought she heard someone yell 'tranqulizer", but it had to be her imagination. The others couldn't be in trouble now... She slowly dragged herself to her feet and tried to walk a little farther. After a while she could see the edge of the forest. "Finally" she sighed poking her head out of the trees. She gasped at what she saw. Everyone was in the middle of fighting off more poachers. Juni was about to run out and help when she felt someone pull her back by the tail. "What the--" She stopped when she saw him. "Kirin? What are you doing here?" she whispered. "What does it look like? I came to help your friends." he said looking back at the others.

Kiki
February 25th, 2006, 07:37 AM
((Sorry Haunted Angel! ^_^;))

Silver dodged a tranquilizer dart and went over to Luna's side, making sure no poacher would take him. She looked over at Silverbane, the metranome started to work. Large fireballs, started to scatter around the place, hitting the poachers. Silver was amazed at this attack nearly every single poacher was on the ground unconcious, or even dead. Silver noticed a fireball coming her way. "Aaah!" She grabbed Luna and dragged him away from the fireball, which just missed the both of them. "Phew that was close!" She let out a sigh of relief. "Way to go Silverbane! That was an awsome attack! Just try not to kill us in the process!" She laughed.

(( I just picked a random attack....blast burn, sorry if the description wasn't right! ^_^; ))

Haunted_Angel
February 25th, 2006, 10:31 AM
OOC: it's cool kiki, noce description Silverbane sounds like a real hero ;) and sorry this is late i was out for a whit :$

IC: Stunned at the move he had just used, Silverbane fell over, one because of the amount og energy he used and two because he never though in a million years he could pull it off,
We're safe....for now he thought
he saw the devastation he has created and asked
"did I do that?" and he fainted, he was right he didn't have enough energy to withstand that attack...

Darksoft
February 25th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Rahul came out into the clearing. he was suprised to see what was happening. A roll of suprised Thunder also came down. he smiled to himself, he knew what to do.
Feeling angry he charged his energy towards two poachers. A strike of lightning hit them. They fell back stunned and shocked. he smiled again. rahul had learned how to master the weather.
As he looked around fire balls went swirling around the place. he dodged one and ran over to Silverbanes side. Placing his paw over his chest he felt a steady heart beat. he wasnt dead just out cold. he smiled. The other poachers looked like they were fleeing. he looked around, it looked like a war zone."Oh well..."
Rahul sat down next to silverbane. He hadn't knowen him well but all Umbreon were really the same. they were all one.
Rahul Gently tapped Silverbanes shoulder, "Hey Silverbane, Wake up you need food and water unless you want to stay like this for a day."
He tapped his shoulder again.

DanyelleTheUmbreon
February 25th, 2006, 12:59 PM
OOC: SRY For not being on enough. Its hard with my Mom on the comp all da time now <<;

Restren raised his head. He was in the clearing once again. He missed his friends dearly. He turned his head to where the glint of the gun had been before but nothing was there but some traces of blood and the trees.

Restren looked to his left, hoping to see one of his friends but all he saw was a spearow which looked at Restren then flew away. Being out of the Valley was like going to Hell. It was a mysterious place to restren.

Then he heard a gunshot in the distance. He cowered to see a murkrow fall dead. he looked around for a place to hide. There was a hollow rock that looked good for the time being so he darted towards it hearing the shots get closer with every step. Then just as he crawled into the rock he saw the glint once more. He could hear an umbreon voice but he ignored it.

I`m having a lot of trouble with poachers right now. If I have to I may attack him for amswers Restren thought being as quiet as he possibly could. He could hear his heart thudding in his chest. It was moments like this he wished he had his sister, mother or at the least his friends to help him but no one attacked the poacher so Restren began to weep. he couldn`t help it.

He began to let out his umbreonic cry, almost as if someone would come out if he did. But no one emerged from the shadows to help so he cried harder. The poacher noticed him in the rock and began to shoot at it. Restren gasped darting out of the rock and in the bushes. He heard Myghtyena and Houndoom out trying to find him thn all of asudden he was tackled by a small orange pokemon.

Restren turned to see a magicarp on his back.
"What the heck. Restren said kicking the magicarp into the air. The dog pokemon noticed the magicarp and jumped grabbing it and chewing it up. Restren then made his escape.

Kiki
February 25th, 2006, 01:29 PM
Silver was about to answer when Silverbane fainted. Rahul came out of the clearing after Silverbane fainted. "Phew! Am I glad to see someone else! Hey Rahul we should move these guys in a safer spot, poachers might come by again." Silver proposed. "What do ya say?" She asked looking over at the other umbreon.

DanyelleTheUmbreon
February 25th, 2006, 01:49 PM
The poacher began to shoot rapidly at restren who dodged and was clear out of the way of the shots. then he stopped. He was in the forest but what would he say to his friends? They would propably hate him for leaving them...

"Maybe I should do something nice for them when I get back." Restren thought aloud and trotted further into the forest. He was about to hop over a log when all of a sudden he heard a growling behind him. Restren didn`t even turn around. He knew enough to run. he leapt over toe log and slink inbetween a few wenched trees trying to lose the dog pokemon. They did not give up. The houndoom useda flamethrower that hit the trees and also just hit Restrens tail. Restren stopped for a second then began to leap over branches. Restren looked above hm. He saw a branch just close enough for him to jump on. He leapt up and landed on the branch. He sat down licking his paw which had a cut on it. The dog pokemon had now lost his scent and would be able to find him if he didnt hide. he slunk around the side of the tree leaping from branch to branch. Suddenly aonbe of the dogs raised theyre head and began to bark. Restren became very still. Then he jumped to another tree when no one was looking. Sfter jumping twelve trees and nearly falling four or five times, Restren noticed something. It was some of his friends from the valley! He jumped down to see one uncontious.He gasped and looked away for a moment then looked back.
"What happened?" He asked feeling almost guilty.

Kiki
February 25th, 2006, 01:54 PM
((Um...it's actually two that are unconcious, Luna and Silverbane ^_^; ))

Silver looked over at Restren. "Restren! I'm so glad you're alright! We were all worried about you!" She exclaimed with a wide smile. She looked at the twon unconcious umbreon. "Oh, um...well poachers were after us, so we had to fight them off. Luna was hit with a tranquilizer dart, and Silverbane fell unconcious from the lack of energy." she explained. "I'm sure they'll be alright. They just need rest." She put on a reassuring smile.

Pineapple Pocky
February 25th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Juni sighed in relief. Silverbane had saved them all with his strange attack before Kirin had a chance to. Kirin's left ear twitched a with annoyance and he glared as the other poachers ran off. "We should follow them, they could lead us to the pack and the other captured umbreon." Kirin said stalking after them. "Hold on a second Ki!" juni said dashing towards the others. "Silver! Rahul! are you guys okay?" She asked a little worried. She noticed Silverbane was just laying there on the ground. "Uhh... what's the matter with him?" she added frowning.

Kiki
February 25th, 2006, 02:01 PM
"We're ok, Silverbane just fainted, he'll be fine. He used up his energy saving us. He's a real hero!" Silver replied with a happy smile. "What about you guys, are you ok?" she asked.

Pineapple Pocky
February 25th, 2006, 02:06 PM
"we're fine" Kirin said walking beside Juni. Juni smiled. "This is my best friend Kirin. We've know each other since we were born." she announced grinning. She loved saying she was his friend, it made her feel special.

Kiki
February 25th, 2006, 02:09 PM
"Nice to meet ya Kirin! I'm Silver." She smiled. "I'm glad you guys are safe. A lot of things have been happening lately. Silverbane and I think that they may be after a certain umbreon but we don't know who, so let's be careful ok?" She explained with a worried expression.

Pineapple Pocky
February 25th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Kirin shook his head. "We don't have time to wait here." He looked over to Juni. "Come on Jay, we have to follow those people before it's to late." and with that he teleported back into the forest. Juni could see the grass rustling as he went. she sighed. "I'll uh.. i'll see you guys later okay?" she didn't wait for an answer she teleported baside Kirin.

Kiki
February 25th, 2006, 02:25 PM
(( Uh...Restren is with us))

Pineapple Pocky
February 25th, 2006, 02:31 PM
occ: oops... i didn't see her post. My bad! I'll just edit it then.
Juni and Kirin were right behind the humans' now and were waiting anxiously to find there family. "Can't they walk any faster?!" Juni yelled in her head. "Your so impatient Jay." Kirin telepathed back.

Haunted_Angel
February 25th, 2006, 02:56 PM
Silverbane awoke and it was day time,
what actually happened? why are the trees scorched? why are there so many dead humans? why do i hurt all over? he thought
His memory had to catch up on him so he asked anyone who he could fine
"what happened here? why are there dead humans, why are the trees scorched?" though he didn't dare ask why he was in pain he knew if they answered his first two questions he would understand,
It looked to him as though a raging charizard had passed theough the forest, it was sort of dead, but certainly not desolate
there had to be an explanation...

Kiki
February 25th, 2006, 03:05 PM
"Oh Silverbane, you're awake! I'm glad to see that you're ok...but what do you mean what happened here? You used metronome and a whole bunch of fireballs flew in every directions, hitting the poachers, and the trees....nearly hitting Luna and I, but we're fine! Because of you, we're safe, you're a real hero Silverbane!" Silver exclaimed happily.

Haunted_Angel
February 25th, 2006, 03:09 PM
Silverbane looked shocked
"i did..." he looked around again "this?"
he suddenly felt shy, "am i really a hero?" bhe asked bashfully, making no eye contact, he was crying from joy, he felt too shy to look at silver incase something in his eyes told her or anyone everything he felt
he felt pround but he wouldn't become big headed,
"No it wasn't me!" he exclaimed "it was all of us ok?" he demanded
looking around again bashfully
avoiding eye contact...

Pineapple Pocky
February 25th, 2006, 03:16 PM
Juni had never seen Kirin so happy. They had been lead through a small underground tunnel where the poachers had been keeping all the umbreon. Juni giggled as Kirin's tailed wagged. It made him look like a helicopter. "Hehehe... Ki don't you think we should get them out before you get exicted?" she said laughing. He nooded and focused on the locks of the cages. His rings glowed green and the lock clicked open.

Kirin and Juni hopped over the unconcious humans they beat earlier and lead the way out of the tunnel. They both sighed as they reached the bright sunny surface. Juni had mixed emotions when she saw her family coming towards them. She was happy to see her parents and older brother, but she felt bad that Kirin's parents were dead. But he kept smiling and his tail twirled twice as fast. "He must be oblivious to the fact he's only got me..." she thought to herself.

Kiki
February 25th, 2006, 03:18 PM
"So it was all of us, but you did most of the work. If you didn't use that attack we'd still be fighting right now!" Silver pointed out. "And yes you are a hero because of that! So stop being so shy about it" She exclaimed laughing happily.

Haunted_Angel
February 25th, 2006, 03:53 PM
IC: Silverbane, happy as can be ran to a clearing away from the others, taking his time to look at the surroundings, he felt alive, he done something to help,
He lay down on dew draped grass, his under-belly getting wet, he was as happy as ever, he could sense a good atmosphere in the air, and it was affecting him strangely
he was, happy, then hper, then confused and now shy, he kept hiding away from the others, and he realised he was good at hiding
What was wrong with him?...

Pineapple Pocky
February 25th, 2006, 04:04 PM
The moon was a ghastly pale beneath the darkened clouds. There was blood everywhere. Umbreons were scattered across the gorund. Her twin sister lay dead with the rest. Then she heard it. Kirin's high-pitched cry. Juni looked around. The humans were gone. Juni stood on unsteady legs and slowly walked towards him. His muzzle was pointed to the sky as he howled out in sorrow.

Beside him were an all black umbreon and a white umbreon with gold rings. Tears slid down Kirin's face and dripped onto his father's black body. Juni wrapped a paw around his leg, put her head against his neck, and closed her eyes. "It's okay ki...' she whispered softly.

"Juni?" "Juni!" She finally snapped back to the present. Kirin looked worried.

CyBeastSaber
February 25th, 2006, 10:33 PM
"I think he just doesn't like to admit what he's done." I said to Silver smiling a bit. I was still quite dizzy but my mind was still intact. I shook my head a few times and stood on all four because I was laying on the ground trying to recover from the effects of the tranquilizers. And also noticing Silverbane's strange behavior when he was around Silver, I had started to conclude about some things. I walked up to Silver, which was actually a hard job to do, and muttered in her ear.
"You know Silver, I think he likes you." I said and grinned at her.

Haunted_Angel
February 26th, 2006, 02:21 AM
Silverbane began to calm down, tired he lay on the grass again when his ears picked up something, and he picked up a scent
"is that....other pokemon?" he whispered half asking himself half asking the wind,
he wondered if there were more poachers further into the forest with other pokemon, he hoped not, especially fighting types or else they were done for,
"hey everyone, I think there are other pokemon in the forest" he yelled at the other excitedly, aswell as nervously
What did other pokemon want here?...

Darksoft
February 26th, 2006, 03:16 AM
Rahul cleared the sky of the dark clouds feeling happy. He wondered over to the edge of the forest. Looking through he saw pokemon coming this way.
"Ummm, Yeh there is pokemon coming. By the looks of it a lot..."
Rahul jumped back a bit still looking into the forest. He hadn't seen what pokemon just the outline of a load of pokemon running at them.
"Maybe there coming beacause the poacheres are after them?"
Rahul turned around and sat back down again. Feeling confused mist started to form. he tried not to feel like this but really he was.
The mist thickened a bit. He didn't know what to say to the others.
i am going made with this power and just felt like hiding the other pokemon...
But no Rahul couldn't help it. Until he works out how to control his power without using his emotions he was stuck.

Haunted_Angel
February 26th, 2006, 03:23 AM
Silverbane was surrounded in a thick fog, unable to see anyone or anything
"WHat's the meaning of this?" he asked the fog, or well he didn't know who he was asking, so he asked the fog
"What if one of them has a keen eye ability they'll have the advantage" he said angrily, but he refused berserk to win
not this time berserk, i did it last time i can do it again, i don't need your help
But silverbane you do that's why i'm here
Silverbane began thinking...

Pineapple Pocky
February 26th, 2006, 07:30 AM
"Juni are you okay?" Kirin said nudging her shoulder with his nose. Juni put on a fake smile. "Yeah... I'm fine Kirin..." Kirin stared at her. "What's wrong Jay?" "You never call me Kirin unless your upset." "I'm fine Ki." she said looking way. "Jay..." she could tell he was getting mad. "I'm your friend, you can tell me!" "It's nothing Ki..." she said running towards her parents. They were talking to other confused umbreon. "Mom! Dad!" They turned around when they heard her.

"You and Kirin were brave to come help us Juni." her mother said smiling. Juni remembered what Kirin said before. "It's okay Jay, i won't let anything hurt you!" Juni blushed at the thought. "Well Kirin's been protecting me this whole time." "He has?" Juni looked towards the voice. her older brother was giving her an evil little grin. "So he's your boyfriend now?!" he said laughing. Juni knew he was just teasing her, but it wasn't funny. "No one asked you Cray!" She pounced on him and they rolled around growling and biting.

Haunted_Angel
February 26th, 2006, 07:47 AM
The group seemed to be missing a few members as Silverbane looked about, he could still barely see, but as all Umbreons know , their eyes are stronger than most other pokemons,He hoped he could see the other pokemon coming before they saw them
"anyone?" he called out walking into a cave wall
"That's twice in well not even a week, stupid fog, where did it come from?" he asked as he was trampeled on
"like ouch, hello? who's there" he asked readying for battle

Pineapple Pocky
February 26th, 2006, 08:17 AM
Juni lay on her back panting. Cray had ran off, and Kirin was looking down at her. She batted his ears playfully, but he refused to laugh. "Juni... there's a problem." Her smile dissapeared as she got to her feet. "What?" "Some of the Umbreon are gone." he looked towards the crowd. Sure enpugh the flock of umbreon had lessened. "Well maybe they went back to the forest Ki." His icy blue eyes fell on her. She sighed. "Alright Ki... let's go find them." She told her parents she'd be back and they ran off to the forest.

As they came closer to where she had left her friends, they could hear pokemon running in every direction, but they couldn't see them in the thick fog. "Kirin?" "Kirin where are you?"

Kiki
February 26th, 2006, 10:55 AM
Silver looked at Luna with a surprised expression. "Are you sure? You're not pulling my tail, are you?" Silver eyed Luna suspiciously, she never really thought that anyone would like her that way, but as her brother always told her, anything's possible! Maybe I'm just too oblivious about these kinds of things. She though to herself. "Hey everyone, I think there are other pokemon in the forest" Silverbane yelled excitedly from somewhere in the forest. Silver looked in the direction that his voice came from. "Maybe we should go check it out, what do you say Luna?" She she asked him.

Haunted_Angel
February 26th, 2006, 11:10 AM
Silverbane soun realised he had been trampeled but a strange pokemon

It was slightly larger than him, unless berserk was about, it was as black as a normal umbreon, and had horns proding from it's head, it's back was covered in a bone like stucture, and it looked alot like a dog, except a lot meaner, and it was staring Silverbane down, trying to win a mental battle with Silverbane but the strange pokemon was losing badly, so it realesed a jet of flames around them dispersing the fog,

Silverbane was caught in a battle with this pokemon...

OOC: would someone mind being the houndoom for a bit?

Kiki
February 26th, 2006, 11:14 AM
((I'll be houndoom. ^^ but you can start things off Haunted Angel))

Haunted_Angel
February 26th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Silverbane didn't waste time, he would leave his special attacks (metranome and berserk) until later
he pretended to faint, waiting foer the houndoom to draw close

His emotions aroused though, he was nervous because he could sense the Houndoom was intellegent, maybe to intellegent to fall for the attack

He was angry because these pokemon were invading the forest he lived in, they probably helped take or maybe they tortured contica, he didn't knwo but it made him want to fight

His ears pricked up, listening for the sound of the houndoom doing anything

he waited patiently...

Kiki
February 26th, 2006, 11:30 AM
The houndoom lowered it's head checking to see if the umbreon was dead. narowing it's eyes, it realized that the umbreon was still alive. The houndoom readied an ember attack, and aimed it at it's opponent. The fireballs went directly for it's target, now the only thing that remained was if it hit it or not.

Haunted_Angel
February 26th, 2006, 11:40 AM
Umbreon saw the Houndoom wouldn't fall for this, instead it released an ember at him, so he dodged as quickly as possibl using the faint attacks energy to burst away, and he turned on two back feet and charged at Houndoom with a great burst of speed

A quick attack, the speed too umbreon close enough to attack, all that he hoped for now is if the houndoom wasn't too fast...

Kiki
February 26th, 2006, 11:51 AM
The houndoom, looked around quickly trying to spot the umbreon, but to no avail. The houndoom shot multiple ember attacks trying to hit the speedy umbreon, was the ember fast enough to hit the umbreon, or was the umbreon too fast for the ember attacks?

Haunted_Angel
February 26th, 2006, 11:59 AM
One of the fire balls singed his back paw sending him off balance close to the houndoom, he fell straight into the dog pokemon, not knowing the damage he had caused....yet

"ow, you're strong you know that" he admitted to the houndoom, quickly getting up ready to fight again
"Now bring it" he said tauntingly...

Pineapple Pocky
February 26th, 2006, 04:39 PM
Juni could see fireballs flying everywhere nearby, and she could hear Silverbane's voice, but she had to find Kirin first. "Ki where are you?" "Here..." Juni spun around. Kirin was standing behind her and he nodded in the direction of the fight. "You think those weird pokemon scared of those umbreon?" "Well they don't seem to be very fond of us, so my guess is yes." They shuffled through the trees to get a closer view of the fight. "If he needs us we'll help him." Kirin whispered. "But why are we hiding?" Juni wanted to help the others now. "I'm going to sneak up on one of them."

Haunted_Angel
February 26th, 2006, 04:48 PM
Whiel battling Silverbane heard a rustling in the trees, he turned just in time for houndoom to land on top of him
the houndoom whsipered something and Silverbane went into an immediate frenzy, and berserk showed his face
Silverbane went from being silver and red to a much larger red umbreon, and sent the houndoom flying across the clearing of the battle arena
"well bring it on" He laughed...

Kiki
February 26th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Houndoom stood up and shook off the blow. "Heh, I'm just getting started." The big dog pokemon showed his sharp teeth in a grin. Houndoom rushed at Silverbane attempting a headbutt attack.

Haunted_Angel
February 26th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Silverbane now in berserk mode dodged the attack with ease and body slammed the charging houndoom, hoping it would hit, nevermind do any damage
"well bring it on little Houndoom, i'll take you out now" he said calmly
Silverbane was at his strongest at the moment and was hoping body slam would hit...

Kiki
February 26th, 2006, 06:10 PM
Houndoom stumbled a little, as his vision became blurry. " Why you little brat!" Houndoom growled angrily, charging at the umbreon yet again, his rage blinding thoughts. All he had in mind was to destroy his opponent...

Pineapple Pocky
February 26th, 2006, 06:30 PM
"Go silverbane!" Juni cheered in her head. She was so busy watching him she forgot about Kirin. She looked around. "He's gone again" she grumbled. She was about to run off for him when someone tackled her to the ground. Shhe growled and shoved the dark pokemon off her. The mightyena charged at her again but a water gun erupted from her mouth and sent him flying. He jumped to his feet again, but this time she was ready. She jumped in the air and went careening down head first, as water formed all around her. her "surf" left the mightyena on the ground for a moment, and Juni took the oportunity to run back to the forest.

Kiki
February 26th, 2006, 06:48 PM
A small growl could be heard from a nearby bush, as Silver waited for Luna's response. Being a curious umbreon Silver walked over to the bush and poked her head through it. A little poochyena bared it's teeth at her. "Awww you're so cute!" She commented as she pulled her head out of the bushes and shook the leaves off her head. "Hey Luna you gotta see the cute pokemon!" She yelled over to him. The poochyena jumped out of the bushes and tried to bite Silver's paw but she just moved a bit to the side. "Hey! You trying to bite me! You're a bad poochyena ya know that!" She gave the small pokemon a fake glare.
The poochyena withdrew into the bushes. "Hey! I was joking!" Silver ran after the poochyena only to come face to face with an angry looking Mightyena. "Oh um...you must be the mom...um I didn't hurt your kid...ok, so I'm gonna leave now ok? Hehe." Silver slowly withdrew from the bushes and back to where Luna was. The mightyena jumped out of the bushes chasing after Silver. "Oh-oh! I'm in trouble now!" Silver exclaimed running away from the mightyena as she tried to attack her. Silver whirled around and dodged a bite attack, with a great swish of her tail the mightyena went flying into a tree. "Phew I'm safe now." Silver sighed in relief. A shadow ball whizzed past her head. Silver turned around and saw the mightyena panting heavily and bearing it's teeth at her. "Oops hehe. Um...I'm sorry I didn't mean to-" The mightyena pounced on Silver. "Oh why do I bother." She mumbled as she placed her paws against the mightyena and pushed it off. Jumping to her feet Silver used a sand-attack, which successfully blinded the dark pokemon, and headbutted it into a tree, rendering it unconcious. "I'm safe! For now..." Silver muttered, moving away from the unconcious pokemon.

Haunted_Angel
February 27th, 2006, 05:37 AM
Silverbane knew he had Houndoom angry, and he heard multiple battles going on, not to knwo who was battling silverbane knew he had to finish this now, before houndoom calmed down and came to it's senses
"metranome" he whispered only to know htat it probably wont do the move he wants it to, but he can only hope it's either a strong direct move at houndoom, or a strong enviroment move that will help the other battles.
The houndoom rushed at Silverbane and Silverbane couldn't move, he must be doing something big if he was storing this much energy
Well he could only hope...

Kiki
February 27th, 2006, 06:33 AM
Houndoom charged at the umbreon and hit him ((sorry ^^;)) hopefully hard. What houndoom couldn't understand was why the umbreon was just standing there. What could this little umbreon be thinking?

Haunted_Angel
February 27th, 2006, 08:03 AM
OOC: it's ok

IC: Silverbane took the hit, it would have knocked him off the sopt, suddenly as silverbane's enrgy reached it's peak, plant roots struck all over the battle field, whathappened away from HIm and Houndoom e didn't know
"frenzy plant" he whispered shoked, but before he could see if his move was successful the fog came back, he didn't know if Houndoom had fainted was dead or was perfectly fine, he could only wait
and hope...

Kiki
February 27th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Houndoom got the hit full on, and landed on the ground with a thud. As he tried to get up his vision blurred, fog started to surround the area. Getting up on his wobbly feet, he was about to charge he started to feel faint, he fell over, unconcious from lack of energy.

((Sorry if I made it short. I kinda ran out of ideas! ^^; ))

Haunted_Angel
February 27th, 2006, 12:35 PM
OOC: no problem :P

IC: Silverbane heard a thud, now he moved close and saw the houndoom barely breathing,
"C'mon you, you batteled well" He said getting the houndoom laying over his back limply, and ran deep into the fog,
He ran into a few tress but didn't drop the Houndoom, being more careful he found his way to the cave he was looking for, a large dark cavernous cave the walls were bleak and water was dripping from the ceiling
He let out a howl to tell the others were he was and to try and get to him

He carried the houndoom deep into the cave...

Kiki
February 27th, 2006, 12:47 PM
Silver heard a howl echoing in the distance. "Hey! That may be Silverbane!" Silver exclaimed to no one in particular. Listening closely to the direction of the howl she started trotting in that direction. Soon coming to a large cave, she stood outside, hesitant to go in. It may be a trap....ah why do I always think about the negative things. Shaking her head Silver trotted in the cave, cautious of her surroundings. "Anyone in here?" She called out in the darkness.

Haunted_Angel
February 27th, 2006, 01:20 PM
"yeah in here" silverbane called out, "just be careful he's a handful" he laughed, nervoulsy.
Silverbane was sitting on the houndoom, and though it wa sout of energy it was angry, really angry

Houndoom: "What do you want with me?"
Silverbane: "You put up a good battle i couldn't leave you there for the poachers to kill you"

And houndoom and silverbane argued for a while, in a room about the sixe of your average forest clearing, with a small pond at the back, and some of the stalectites looked a little hauning but they were held steady, the rest of the cave gave off a strange omniscient light, not allowing darkness to prevail in the cave
"welcome to my home" Silverbane exclaimed

Kiki
February 27th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Silver saw the houndoom and eyed him suspiciously. "What's up with all these pokemon! Where are they coming from?" Silver complained a little as she sat down, infront of Silverbane but far enough that the houndoom couldn't touch her. She looked around the cave. "Oh and nice home Silverbane!" She smiled at him.

Pineapple Pocky
February 27th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Juni heard a howl in the distance and she followed it. She sat down in front of a dark cave. "Wonder what's in there..." Suddenly a dark mist surrounded her. Her crow's scar burned red and the fur on her neck stood up. She bared her sharp canine teeth and growled at the floating substance. The mist began to form a strange object... It looked just like... a seviper.

It's tounge flared out and it started to hiss, it's large tail slithering behind it as it moved. Juni felt dizzy. She had done the very thing she had tried not to. She was looking into the dark black pools of the seviper's eyes. But she couldn't look away now, it seemed almost hyponotizing... It was happeining again... This seviper was one of the pokemon that helped the humans kill kirin's parents.

Juni could only mumble a few words as the mist began to swallow her. "Kirin!..." "KIRIN HELP!"

Haunted_Angel
February 28th, 2006, 05:24 AM
"Well the poachers have done it now, I guess whoever they want, they want them bad enough to put their pokemon in danger, and i doubt some of them even are their own pokemon"
Silverbane said, sadly, and growled fiercly at the houndoom trying to calm it down
"do you want those battle marks healed or not?" Silverbane asked the houndoom, while waiting for a reply Silverban'es thoughts wandered to contica, how he missed he so he had to get her back before the Poaches could do any more damage,
"contica i'll find you" he murmured

Houndoom:"Fine i'll hold still"
Silverbane: "ok this might just sting a little" he said and began to lick the houndoom's wounds, then released a howl, and the cave became bright, no one could see, and houndoom was healed, but Silverbane sat on him again not allowing him to run away, "You may be a good actor but you can't fool me"
Silverbane stared at the houndoom angrily...

Kiki
February 28th, 2006, 06:27 AM
"Are you sure it's safe, to keep the houndoom here? I mean he may belong to the poachers, and if he does he may be trying to lead them to us." Silver looked behind her, at the opening of the cave. "I don't trust him." She muttered, mostly to herself. She then thought back to what Luna had told her. Maybe I should ask him...nah this isn't the time. As soon as things quiet down, I'll ask him. Turning back to Silverbane she asked. "What do you plan to do with him?" Pointing with her paw at the houndoom.

Haunted_Angel
February 28th, 2006, 06:31 AM
"He isn't bad, i can sense the good in him, he's a wild pokemon, can't you feel it?" silverbane asked as if it was normal to feel these things
the houndoom ceased to struggle and fell asleep, it must have been late, he was beinging to wonder where the others were
and he was getting worried, but he couldn't leave silver and the houndoom, and he couldn't ask silver to do anything about it, so he left it they would come

he hoped...

Pineapple Pocky
February 28th, 2006, 03:02 PM
"Juni!" Kirin had heard her screams and came running. His eyes and rings turned blue when he saw the Seviper. "YOU!!! Let her go!" he growled. The Seviper glared at him and hissed back as it wrapped it's tail around Juni. "I said let her go!" he yelled sinking his deadly teeth into the snake's neck. Seviper growled and threw Kirin off, and he flew into a tree. "...K-Kirin... help me..." Juni whispered out of breath. The seviper looked down at the paralyzed umbreon. it put a silence to her with a stab of it's tail. "Juni!!!" Kirin got back up with no hesitation. Kirin's ears pointed directly foward and with a quick swish of his head, he sent a razor water slash through the air.

The Seviper shrieked as it's tail was cut from it's body. Juni fell to the ground and the Seviper vanished into mist. "Juni?!" Kirin said scrambling over to her. He crouched beside her head and pushed her with a paw. She didn't move. He slowly sat beside her. He wrapped a paw around her and put her head on his shoulder. (Kinda the only way they can hug people ^_^). One of Kirin's tears rolled into Juni's eye. "Juni... don't go..." "go where Ki? Your kind of clutching me!" she asked blinking. He looked down at her, and never before had she seen his eyes such a bright blue. "ah jay, I thought you were gone..." he whispered. "Well i'm sorry to have scared you Ki." she gave him a weak smile and hugged him back. "Thanks..." she whispered.

Kiki
March 1st, 2006, 06:33 AM
Silver gave him an odd look. "Um... not really..." Trailing off Silver suddenly remeber she left Luna in the forest alone. "Oh my god! I ditched Luna!" She exclaimed jumping to her feet. "Oh no I feel so bad! What should I do!" Silver looked over at Silverbane with anxiousness. How could I totally forget about him like that? And the others! We all go split up! Silver paced the cave worriedly. "Think we can go look for the others? Oh wait...what about the houndoom?" She asked lowering her voice and looking down at the sleeping pokemon.

Haunted_Angel
March 1st, 2006, 06:57 AM
"Well we'll have to risk it, and if houndoom runs i'll catch him, but we have to find the others" he replied worriedly,
He never thought he would see the day when he was rescuing people left, right and centre, it was like some hero's dream, but silverbane knew he was no hero, they were his friends they had helped him too many times before, and now it was time to repay them
"Now get up houndoom, it's time to go" he said gently to the houndoom
who replied "fine, but don't expect me to help" he growled
"well that's that sorted, time to leave home, again" he said sadly focing houndoom out of the cave
The air outside was still and silent, what was wrong, even the tree's seemed darker than normal, as if they knew something we didn't
"Silver lets go, i can feel it, somehting wrong, we need to get moving again"

Kiki
March 1st, 2006, 07:08 AM
Silver nodded. "Right. Which way should we head?" She asked looking around.
"Oh last time we saw Juni she headed that way...I think." She pointed to her right with her paw. "And I left Luna somewhere in that direction." She pointed to her left. "Do you want to split up, and then meet up back here?" She asked.

Haunted_Angel
March 1st, 2006, 07:12 AM
"NO! it's two dangerous in this forest now, it's teeming with dangerous pokemon, much like him" silverbane said jabbing a paw at the houndoom
"we'll just have to be fast" he said breaking off into a slow run in the direction of luna, not knowing exactly what to do or to say anymore, his feelings were growing, so he just thought to find the others.
He was hit a few times by stray attacks but never thoguht to fight back againt whatever it was, he didn't have the time

Kiki
March 1st, 2006, 01:05 PM
Silver follwed after Silverbane, dodging many of the random attacks being thrown at the two of them. Silver thought that they should stop and find out who's attacking them, but then refrained from saying anything. I hope he knows what he's doing. She though silently following.

Haunted_Angel
March 1st, 2006, 01:09 PM
Silverbane was struck by a large white beam, that devestated abything in it's path, and houdoom ran off, and it sounded like he was laughing
"arggg, hmm if this is death it's not half bad" he joked, coughing "a hyperbeam attack, they have a strong pokemon on their side, one we probably can't handle, you have to this time, you have to leave me, fine luna and the others and if you have time then come back for me, ok? silver are you listening?" he asked frantically
he hoped she would listen to him this time...

DanyelleTheUmbreon
March 1st, 2006, 02:16 PM
OOC: I have been almost totally ignoring or ignored<< I dont have hours and hours online and stuffers like some of you others have.... Restren is being betrayed! *bows before Restren* My all mighty pokesona is being defeated by a thing called forgot fullness! *cries* Sorry Ressy... I dont think I have the time to be on enough to rp... I just dont know. Restren wil catch up to the others though. Here is a small post. Restren will get captured by poachers while getting attacked twelve (YES I SAID TWELVE) To one. His burn blast attack growing less powerful Restren leaps over the circle of pokemon right into a trap causing him to bleed. The poacher then comes and puts him in a cage. Okay read my miinions read! *cough* I didnt say minions I said friends. Oh and the names of the Mightyena. The actual kidlike names are guys at my school. I just had to make Justin do something stupid and had to make Camren sound awesome *blush* Justin is actually really stupid << I hate him.

IC:
Restren was petrified. He loked around. No one was with him. He was extremely tired and franticly leaping around from tree to tree trying to keep his scent un noticable. The poachers were hot on his trail and he knew it.

Restren slunk around a tree hoping he could hide. he heard growling. He turned to see twelve mightyena barking and sniffing.
"Oh crud, I don`t have any luck at all." Restren groaned clambering up onto a tree branch. Ity would be hard to keep away from the dogs but Restren would have to try.

He stared at the mightyena from his branch.
Please don`t find me please don`t find me please don`t find me please don`t find me... Restren was pertified. He lay down on the branch shivering both in fear and from the breeze which blewq through his fur. He shook his head and looked at the mightyena again.

One of the mightyena raised its head and began to howl.
"I got the scent now move out ya pack of losers! The master says if we don`t find the rest of the umbreon then we are the substisutes!" the mightyena yelled.

"Oh come on, we already obey him Scar!" said another. Its voice was weaker.

"SHUT UP YELPER! IM TRYING TO TRACK PVER HERE YOU OAF!" Scar yelled beginning to sniff. He looked up at the tree.
"You little a......" He whispered moving towards the tree. He stopped when he saw a shadow move behind it.
"Okay boys, here we go. Yelper, Herin, Killer, Justin and Dusty. Your with me. Ben, Zach, Tyler, Russell, Camren and Cody, you go find master." Scar yelled advancing towards the tree. Camren looked at the rest of his group confidently.
"Right dad!" he said leaping over a log and running out of sight with the rest of his group.

The kids got spunk. he`s a born leader like me. I need to make sure he becomes leader after I wisk away. Scar thought as he started to scratch at the tree. Justin stared at him weirdly as he did so.
"Uhh Scar, what are you doing?" Justin asked.
"IM SCRATCHIN UP MY FREAKIN NAILS YOU IMBISOL!" Scar yelled swiping a paw at Justin who yelped.
"Whatever Scar Butt" Justin looked away from Scar. Scar growled and turned to Killer.
"You dont have the name Killer for nuthin. GET HIM TO STOP THE ROUGH WAY." Scar yelled returning to his clawing. Yelper, Herin, Killer, Justin and Dusty looked at each other then Yelper, Herin and Dusty began to claw also.

"Right away Boss." Killer slurred finally realising what he was supposed to do. He raised his paw and swiped at a tree nearby. His claws dug deep into the bark and pulled out a whole bunch of it.

Justin turned and began to run as Killer chased him. Killer, whom was much faster grabbed Justin and swiped him on his back end.
"Whos the scar butt now you idiot." Killer laughed as Justin stared helplessly at his bum. He felt a tear go down his cheek and fall to the ground. Then he limped over to a tree and began to claw.

Restren was even more petrified. He flinched even though he should have. All of a sudden a gun shot went off in the distance and he heard Camren panting. He trotted up to his father victoriously. Restren`s fur stood up. He moved his paw and Camren saw it.

"Something over there moved dad." Camren growled and bared his teeth at the tree Restren was in. Restren jumped out. He bared his teeth also. His fur stood on end and he extended his somewhat long claws. Then he leapt at Camren and bit him. Camren yelped and swatted Restren who had some fur in his mouth away. Restren spat out the fur and growled.

Then all of a sudden he looked around to see a surrounding of mightyena.
"What is this? Double team?" Restren asked growling.
"No, this is the real thing." Scar said and all of the mightyena moved closer. Restren was trapped.

Restren closed his eyes and thought. His sister, his mother... Then a giant b last of fire shot out of himi. The mightyena got hit with it. Some of the mightyena(Justin, Ben, Russell, Tyler, Zach and Dusty) fell over but got back up. Countless times he did so but he finally gave up with almost all his strenght given up. the pack was to strong.

Restren only had one chance. he leapt. Just as he did Camren barked and theyre master the poacher came out. Restren scared moved his foot backwards. It got stuck in a trap. then the poacher grabbed Restren and put him in a cage. the helpless umbreon had nothing he could do but wait and see what the evil poachers plan was.

Pineapple Pocky
March 1st, 2006, 02:23 PM
0cc: I wasn't trying to ignore you, but you were gone for so long! ^_^ Sowwies!

Juni was still leaning on kirin when she thought she heard Silver's voice. "last time we saw Juni she headed that way" Juni jumped to her feet. "Ki the others are nearby, I can hear them!" she hopped in excitement before realizing what a bad mistake that was. "Oww!" She mumbled through clenched teeth. She looked down. There was a big hole in her stomach and she hadn't even realized it. "Hold still Jay." Kirin said walking over to her. His eyes began to glow, and Juni could feel the hole sealing up. When he fully healed her wounds they ran out of the forest and back to the mysterious cave. "...No not there Ki, I heard Silver over there." she pointed with her little paw. They could hear someone up ahead and ran after them.

"I hope were following your friends and not another dark pokemon." Kirin sighed. As they began to catch up to them, they were surrounded by random attacks flying around everywhere. Juni barely missed a huge fireball that came her way. They were running to fast to see the pokemon, but they knew they had to be attacking them for a reason. "Come on Juni, we have to teleport out of here!" Kirin yelled over the roar of the fight. Juni nodded. She closed her eyes and whispered "Silver"-- *poof* they appeared next to Silver and Silverbane.

Haunted_Angel
March 1st, 2006, 02:26 PM
Silverbane saw juni appear near to them" well there's one" barely said through couughing up blood
"go help silver find luna, restren and the others, only when you find them and if you have time come back for me, or whatever is left of me ok?" he says, and even thoguh he is weak he lets on a strong impression
a second hyperbeam was fired elsewhere in the forest
"phew they hve moved on, but they'll come back lookign for survivers"
he says closing his eyes, his breathign slows down...

Pineapple Pocky
March 1st, 2006, 02:39 PM
Juni wanted to go help find the others, but she didn't want to leave Silverbane. "Hey, you just can't stay here all by yourself you could die!" she looked over at Kirin. "Silverbane, let Kirin stay here and help you okay?"

Haunted_Angel
March 1st, 2006, 02:43 PM
"no" he coughs "you'll need hsi help, there are strong pokemon out there, some we might not even have seen, and you'll need all the help you can get, and don't worry....cough....cough.... i'm not gonna give up and die"
he laughed painfully
"please listen to me and trust me, you'll need his help, and he'll need yours, they'll be lookign for us ok so go move it" he demanded
the pain, i know i'm going to die and they knwo t, but i can pretend i'm not and they can help the others he thought sadly
it's not fair i have to go when i get so many frined,s but such is life i suppose
he wondered if anyone would remember him fi he dided or not...

Pineapple Pocky
March 1st, 2006, 02:53 PM
Juni was still unsure whether to leave, but she nodded to kirin and slowly headed to the trees. "You better not die on us Silverbane! Or all come up to heaven just to beat you up!" she growled playfully. "And I mean it..." she whispered. Kirin nodded again in agreement. "She's right, your to good of a fighter to die now."

Haunted_Angel
March 1st, 2006, 02:56 PM
"don't worry i wont die on you, and i never was a good fighter, just in the name of my...cough cough.... friends" he smiled
"well go on then, are you wainting for and invitation to find them?" he asked playfully

Pineapple Pocky
March 1st, 2006, 03:04 PM
Kirin smiled back and headed off into the forest again. "That's a brave kid..." Juni hesitated for a moment, but she knew he was right. "Ohh...okay." she mumbled. "we'll be back as soon as we can!" she said running behind Kirin. She hated goodbyes... It may seem like no big deal to Kirin, but she knew something bad might happen to him. "Come on Silver!"

Kiki
March 1st, 2006, 03:12 PM
Silver didn't say anything, she knew Silverbane wouldn't change his mind. "Becareful Silverbane! I won't forgive you if you die on us!" She exclaimed, and followed the others.

DanyelleTheUmbreon
March 1st, 2006, 03:25 PM
Restrens dream ended as his cage fell to the ground with a crash. He shook his head vigorusly. There was only one mightyena in the room with him.

"You, you are evil in every way you monster!" Restren weakly stood up.
"Im not a monster! is being forced to evolve being a monster?"
"YES IT IS!"

"My name is Camren. Im going to help you on this but you have top pay me dearly. I want to be... human. you see, there is this human and..."
"You like a human?! YOUR CRAZIER THAN I THOUGHT!"
"Do you want me to help you?"
"Fine!" Restren sat down sighing. He was scared and also convinced he needed help if he wanted to survive.

Pineapple Pocky
March 1st, 2006, 03:28 PM
Juni had been running for a while, but there was no sign of anyone they knew, so far it was just a few pokemon that wanted to killl them. "What's so special about us?... Oh nevermind that now, we've got to find the others."

DanyelleTheUmbreon
March 1st, 2006, 03:32 PM
Restren looked around. He could hear other voices.
" Uhh, is there anyone else here?" Restren said as his ears twitched. camren nodded.
"I`m going to find out now." Camren said turning to run in the opposite direction the sound was coming from.

"Uhh someone? Can you help me outta this cage?" Restren called hoping someone would help him.

Kiki
March 1st, 2006, 04:03 PM
Silver slid to a halt when she heard a cry for help. "Hey guys! I think someone's calling for help!" She yelled. Before hearing out the other's response she ran in the direction she heard the cry for help. "Hello! Who's there!" She yelled as she kept on running. Coming to a halt she saw Restren in a cage. "Restren! You ok?!" She exclaimed running up to the cage.

Haunted_Angel
March 2nd, 2006, 05:04 AM
Silverbane refused to give up now,
"ah, hmm this isn't to.....thud....oh well, lets try wait, don't i know teleport?" he asked himself, he tried, but in the end he didn't
"ok let's see now, i could try metranome and hope i get a good healing move, no i wont waste my energy, i'll need it" he exclaimed in a final like tone, got up and began to walk in the direction the others had ran
"at this rate i'll be there by next week" he laughed at his own litle joke which was followed by a harsh cough
"ok let's try jogging and after this i wont speak, it hurts" he began to move faster, it hurt but he had to continue
he kept getting quicker until he reach a good sprint, and he saw the others up ahead at a cage, and there was Restren
Silverbane said nothing, but went to look in all directions for any approching enemies,
That's when he saw them, a pack of mightyena, but something was wrong they didn't seem natural, and the one at the head of the group, was much larger than the rest
He ran to Juni and whispered in her ear that they where coming, and to tell the others, and then he went back to his post, ready to fight
i am an idiot is all that ran through his mind, he knew in his current state he had no chnce of taking them all on alone, but he couldn't risk the others getting caught
"well get restren out of there and go, go get luna" He cried, and suddenly he was more aware of their surroundings
they were in a clearing and the trees were to desly packed to make a quick escape if battling,
so this is it he thought as the mightyena grew ever closer...

Darksoft
March 2nd, 2006, 10:58 AM
Rahul looked around. He was ready to fight if anything came his way. Shouting, not that far of. Rahul ran for it landing in the middle of...Silverbane and a pack of mightyena?
Rahul looked first to silverbane. Just by looking he saw that silverbane was injured. Then to the pack of mightyenas. They looked larger then most wild mightyenas. Rahul jumped over to silverbanes side then turned to look at him,
"I am not leaving you no matter what you say."
Rahul's voice was firm and it told the truth. Rahul would stay with Silverbane no matter what he said. He let a streak of lightning wizz across the front of the pack. It was a warning. If they came closer they would be attacked.
rahul lowered his body and looked ahead. His teeth bared, growling.

Haunted_Angel
March 2nd, 2006, 11:10 AM
"well ok then" Silverbane smiled
Not this time silverbane, you will not work alone he couldn't hold back a howl,
"Bring it mightyena" he yelled, redying, stronger than he had felt before, even though he knew he was dying, he felt strong, he knew this was it, most possibly his last battle
"i will not let you take my friends" he whispered

Kiki
March 2nd, 2006, 12:21 PM
Silver grinned, as she saw Silverbane ready for a fight. "Well I'm staying too! I'm not gonna miss all the fun!" She exclaimed jumping besides Rahul. "Let's show 'em what we've got!" She exclaimed throwing her head up in the air.

Haunted_Angel
March 2nd, 2006, 12:36 PM
"yeah, this time we win" he exclaimed shyly as he saw Silver join the group
Silverbane you knwo this will hurt them all yet you fight, why? a voice asked him in his head, but he ddn't recognize it
Because i can't let these mutt's hurt my friends, i'll die before those beasts get their dirty paws on my friends, i'll kill them if i have to, but they will "NOT TAKE MY FRIENDS" he yelled the last part, charging at the Mightyena
"i will kill you all if i have to" he yelled at the mightyena

DanyelleTheUmbreon
March 2nd, 2006, 01:54 PM
"Uhh Silver, can you get me outta here first?" restren asked pawing the ground. Camren came running back in. He looked around.
"Where are they?" Camren asked wagging his tail. Restren rolled his eyes.
"Theyre just my friends. Now, can you please GET ME OUT OF THIS CAGE?" Restren grunted and Camren sighed. He skipped over to the cage amd then moved back, running into it. The cage toppled over.
Restren hopped around a bit, then raced over to his friends followed by his new under study, Camren.

Pineapple Pocky
March 2nd, 2006, 01:58 PM
Juni smiled up at the always confident Silverbane. "Come on Ki! Let's show those puppies what water can do!" she giggled running over to the them. "We've got your backs!" Juni said a in excitement. She'd never seen such huge foes, and she was ready to help take em down. Kirin had a sly grin on his face as he darted toward another mightyena.

As he sped up he rolled into a ball, water splashing out of his rings. He rolled in a quick circle around the mightyena until the water built enough speed so it formed a "Whirlpool". Kirin stopped when the evil dog was lifted into the air. Juni jumped off Kirin's back and into the air as two rings on her head glowed red. She aimed her "hydro pump" at the pokemon and sent it soaring to the ground.

Haunted_Angel
March 2nd, 2006, 01:58 PM
Silverbane was now in the midst of the mightyena, bighting one after the other, dodging in and out, attacking then dodging,
"metranome" he whispered, and was still dodging around waiting for metranome to go into effect, hoping for a powerful attack
but he kept bitting the largest if the mightyena and said
"I know you, you're scar, you took Contica from me" i said angrily attacking more ferociously each time, and the fact i was dying never came to him, he had completely forgotten

OOC: will somebody choose what move silverbane uses, it an be any you can think of

Kiki
March 2nd, 2006, 02:19 PM
(( Hmmm how about Extremespeed? ))

Silver smiled at the now free Restren. "C'mon!" She exclaimed enthusiastically as she charged at a Mightyena. Using a gust attack she wiped out those who were charging at her. Checking to see if Silverbane was alright she saw him biting down on a larger Mightyena. He seems to bear hatred for that one especially...well I'm not going to interfere, it's his battle. Not mine. Good luck Silverbane, you better don't die on us. Smiling a little she turned back to the others, attacking them with gusts of wind. I'll show you what this Umbreon can do!

Haunted_Angel
March 2nd, 2006, 02:24 PM
OOC: cool extremespeed :D

IC: Silverbane began to move faster, and stuck Scar repeatedly, and slowed down, and bit down on him again, and began to attack the other smaller mightyena while at the same time attacking the larger mightyena

he wondered if he was worrying anyone with his anger,
"hey is everyone alright?" he yelled through biting Scar, and scar retaliated by lifting silverbane within his teeth and slamming him on the ground, Silverbane struggled to get back up, but he did, and stuck back with a hyper beam
"Now that's a hyper beam!" he said exhausted as there was a faint light left behind from the beam,
and silverbane collapsed, as did scar, Both pokemone where out cold

Pineapple Pocky
March 2nd, 2006, 02:32 PM
Juni and Kirin watched the crazed looking Silverbane for a moment until a Mightyena bit into Kirin's side. Kirin growled and kicked it into a tree. It shook it off, but Juni was already at it's left, Kirin at his right. Kirin and Juni shot water blasts at the same time. When they stopped their attack the mightyena fell to the ground, apparently dizzy.

Haunted_Angel
March 2nd, 2006, 02:51 PM
Silverbane felt as though he was falling asleep, and he saw he was golden
"is this what hppnes when a pokemon dies?" he asked
and he got back up as if to fight again
"I told you my so called family, i will die strong, i will die with friends, and i will die for Contica, who i now know is gone," he said looking directly at silver
"this is it i guess" he said sadly
"my last attack ever"he said in a deep tone
"METRANOME" he said in powerful tone, and he glowed a different colour
this is it he kept thinking

Darksoft
March 3rd, 2006, 12:05 AM
Rahul watched through using a thunderbolt on one of the Mightyena, silverbane. Not giving up yet he charged for the Mightyena around Silverbane. Taking them down one by one he whispered
"Take your shot silverbane. Just don't miss..."
Rahul jumped through the Mightyena using thunderbolt at everyone. A path was cleared of Pokemon.
Rahul turned around still looking at silverbane. A Mightyena charged at him, he dodged and used another Thunderbolt. The Mightyena shook it of. Rahul used a shadow ball. It took affect and the Mightyena was down.
"He he Rahul-1 Mightyena-0"
Rahul ran fast towards silverbane but was taken down by a Mightyena. Tackling him of he realised.
I'm not supposed to help him. It's his turn, not mine...
Rahul turned around; a hard down thunder wave caught one of the Mightyena. He shocked any Mightyena that came close. Trying to fight back the energy he was using up. Trying to restore it. Then he realised. He could use the ring on his tail.
"Well here it goes."
He swung his tail around and around till you couldn't see it then flung it at the Mightyena. It only caught two but it worked. The ring came flying back and landed on his tail.
His lack of energy was hitting him. He struggled to stand. But then he was out. He fell thud on to the dusty ground.
"Good luck silverbane. Just don't die on...Us"
Rahul sighed then was out cold. Waiting for someone to see him. To tell him silverbane is all right. It would be a long time till that.

Haunted_Angel
March 3rd, 2006, 02:58 AM
OOC: hey do you guys mind if i use a powerful attack for silverbanes metranome, i mean i don't want it to go like i'm taking complete heroic control :P

Darksoft
March 3rd, 2006, 09:44 AM
OOC-well...I don't mind. Even if you do there is still a load more to do after killing of these mightyena's....ask the others

Haunted_Angel
March 3rd, 2006, 09:53 AM
OOC: true just waiting for the others to reply i guess ^.^

Kiki
March 3rd, 2006, 12:30 PM
((I have no problem with that! ^^ ))

Silver looked over at Silverbane with a look of horror. "No Silverbane! Reserve your strength! PLEASE!" She exclaimed. "I don't want you to die!" She yelled out in hope of chaging his mind. She was about to run to him but something stopped her, something that told her to let him be. "PLEASE...no!" She pleaded her voice becoming hoarse.

Haunted_Angel
March 3rd, 2006, 12:36 PM
((i'm going to do the move now i guess))

"I'm sorry silver, hopefully this will help you on your way, you are a chosen one after all, all of you are, i'm not i was never meant to live this long, i was just lucky" Silverbane admitted, he half hoped these wern't his last words, but he just knew he shouldn't have lived this long
"Flash Fire" ((sorry if that's wrong i forget words easily :P))
Silverbane falled as a fury of large red flaming attacks hit all the mightyena in the clearing, and instead of falling straight to the ground, Silverbane was let down gently, his eyes wern't open and he was breathing, but only just
"i did my best guys.....cough.....cough.....i only hope it was enough" he laughed

Kiki
March 3rd, 2006, 12:42 PM
"Silverbane no!" Silver yelled in horror with tear filled eyes. Running over to him tears ran down her cheeks. "Silverbane! How could you! How could you do that to us! We could of taken them down together! You didn't have to sacrifice yourself that way!" She exclaimed in an angry voice. "We could of taken care of ourselves! You needed to rest and you knew it, but why did you keep on pressing on like that?!" She asked softly. "Why do you have to be so stubborn?"

Haunted_Angel
March 3rd, 2006, 01:31 PM
"Silver, you got to know, i really like you, but that had to be done, you see there are reinforcements coming, and they well they would have kicked our butts anyday, but not now i hope i gave you chance now" he said softly
"and you never know i might not die" even he knew that was a lie, it was over he was gone
"at least i died the way my family never saw, i died for my frineds" he smiled

Pineapple Pocky
March 3rd, 2006, 01:42 PM
Juni came over to silver and poked her gently with her nose. "I-It's okay Silver... He did it cause were friends..." she said sniffling and holding back her own tears. She knew she was a little mad at him too, but she didn't want Silver to feel any worse. She tried to smiled at Silverbane, but failed. "How could he do that...

Haunted_Angel
March 3rd, 2006, 01:45 PM
"Oh guys....cough....c'mon did i really mean that much to you?" He asked, the tears begining to stream down his face
"I never wanted to die, it's just the way things had to be, that stupid pink pokemon told me so, it said i would die for you all, and i am i helped i hope" the tears formin a puddle in the ground which began to glow,
Silverbane didn't notice

Pineapple Pocky
March 3rd, 2006, 01:57 PM
Juni couldn't hold it in anymore. "Of course you meant that much to us! You've been risking your life for us the whole time and now we've gotten attached to you! You can't give up on us now, forget about what myuu said!" she was crying too now, and even Kirin looked a little sad.

Haunted_Angel
March 3rd, 2006, 02:03 PM
"I wont give up, not now" He said moving to get up, but he just couldn't((oh **** i ahve to cry don't it :P:())
Silverbane knew this was end, but what could he do, hi heart was breaking, he didn't wnt to die not now, he see's now that his friends care, but he cn't do anything now, it's over for him, not even myuu ((gonna use that name now :P)) could save him, but what could he do, there must be something
Silverbane cried even harder the glowing puddle getting wider, and deeper,
Whats with the tear puddle? he asked himself

Pineapple Pocky
March 3rd, 2006, 02:11 PM
Juni stared down at the strange glowing puddle near Silverbane. Her eyes were clouded up, but she knew she wasn't seeing things. "That's weird, since when do tears glow..." She shook the thought away and returned to Silverbane. "Come on buddy... you can get up..." she whispered.

Kiki
March 3rd, 2006, 02:14 PM
Silver blinked a couple of times when she saw the glowing puddle of tears. Thinking it was only her imagination playing tricks, she ignored it. "I'll carry you Silverbane, ok? I don't want you to stress youself anymore. You're gonna get through this, cause I say so!" She tried her best to force a smile, though sadness was all you could see in her eyes.

Haunted_Angel
March 3rd, 2006, 02:17 PM
"Ok.....cough....cough let's try this" he tried again, but slipped in the puddle
"NO REALLY WHAT'S WITH THE GLOWING PUDDLE" he yelled at the puddle
then got embaressed "Uh yeah stupid puddle" he said scornfully and gave a hectic cough, and tried to get up again, and slipped, again and again, some of the times he meant it, he wanted to see his frineds laugh again
if it was the last thing he saw it would be them laughing

Kiki
March 3rd, 2006, 02:21 PM
Silver laughed a little. "Silverbane if you keep it up you're gonna k- uh never mind, c'mon lets go before more of those pokemon come." Forcing a smile she looked at Silverbane expectantly. "C'mon get on my back, I'll carry you."

Haunted_Angel
March 3rd, 2006, 02:53 PM
"i'll only weigh you down, please ....cough...cough....go" he said sadly, giving up and lay in the middle of the pond of tears and his breathing slowed to a stop this time
is this it? it feels .....strange, oh it's you myuu. what do you want?
(myuu) I want to say you done well for those pokemon, you're right you never should have lasted this long, btu you did, you beat me, and i concede to you, you have done well young one
(silverbane) What the hell are you talkign about, i'm fraking dead and lying in a pond of glowing tear, oh by the way, whats with the glowing tears, i know you have something to do with it
(myuu) maybe i do, but that's not for me to be telling now it is?
the litle pink pokemon faded fast and so did the scene, silverban'es breathing hadn't came back but it had only been a couple of seconds
maybe maybe they still have time to ressurect me
they where silverbanes last thoughts

Kiki
March 3rd, 2006, 03:01 PM
"Oh c'mon Silverbane are you insulting me! I'm pretty strong you know!" She said with a "hurt" tone. Lowering her head toward's Silverbane's, Silver had a look of horror on her face. He's not breathing! "Silverbane! Silverbane, please wake up!" She started to shake him with one paw, "Please Silverbane, wake up!" Tears starting to cloud her vision, Silver just couldn't face the fact that Silverbane was dead. "C'mon there must be something we can do right?! Please Silverbane wake up!" She kept on yelling, until her voice went hoarse.

Haunted_Angel
March 3rd, 2006, 03:07 PM
See silver really does care, you where a fool to give it up silverbane, but you had to protect them, let your spirit walk on young one, you're a more valiant hero than most past but you have to come now
said a mysterious voice
NO i will not go, my friends still ne me, please give me another chance, please just one he said his spirit and physical body crying, ((oh **** now it's got me crying :())
I can't Silverbane if i did, then it wouldn't be fair to the others who have asked me that countless of time, now come with me so you can rest
it said more tauntingly
NO! if i can't go back to my friend's i'm going to stay right here, i'm not going to move from this spot,
he said, and the voice grew silent, and it was finally gone
why are the tears glowing? WAIT i can be revived, but none of them no the proper move, i knew it, **** why did i have to be foolish, i oculd have lived, i knew the move and everything, I'll just hope they'll figure it out and try it
he said to himself still crying

Kiki
March 3rd, 2006, 03:17 PM
Silver kept on shaking Silverbane, but he never woke up. "Oh c'mon Silverbane. If this is a joke it's not funny." She whispered drooping her head crying silent tears. Noticing the glowing puddle she glared at it. "Because of this stupid puddle Silverbane lost most of his strength!" She splashed the puddle with her paw. "Oh c'mon now I've gone as far as to blame a stupid puddle." Scolding herself angrily she looked at Silverbane's lifeless body. "There must be something I can do...oh please Silverbane, if there's something I can do to revive please tell me. Somehow, just tell me!" She whispered endless tears flowing down her already wet cheeks.

Haunted_Angel
March 3rd, 2006, 03:20 PM
Then wind blew and the puddle of tears rustled, and the clounds moved to reveal it was night, and the moon shone out
Huh, what just happened? He asked himself, looking up from his spot onto his body and silver, as if,
Wait a minute, if i was meant to die they would have left he said running to his lifeless body, and stood in the same exact spot silver was
Maybe this might just work you can never tell i guess he said hopeful

((i'm gonna let you guys decide wether silverbane survives or not :P))

Kiki
March 3rd, 2006, 03:46 PM
((Well I think he should survive, nothing would be the same without him! :'( ))

Darksoft
March 4th, 2006, 12:52 AM
Rahul ran over to the lifeless body of silverbane.
"I think I could save him...It might hurt a bit..."
Rahul took the chance. He would try and save Silverbane. As he mustered up some strenght tears streamed his face. Remembering what his dad had said.
use a thunderwave. But it may need more then one pokemon.
Rahul knew it was no use doing it all on his own. He looked around to silver and the others.
"umm I am going to need your help for this. I mean it has to be quite powerfull so it needs more pokemon. grab hold of my tail."
Rahul swayed his tail a bit making sure that silver caught hold.
(Me saw this on TV :) )

Haunted_Angel
March 4th, 2006, 02:47 AM
Had no clue what Rahul was going to do, it certainly wasn't what he had thought of
looks like your friends have iniuitive
Yes i agree
said the two voices he had recognised from before, myuu and the mysterious voice
I thought you didn't want me alive? wre you not going to stop them?
He asked looking at myuu angrily, he wanted to hurt that pokemon, it had been the soul reason his frineds had suffered so much, but he knew even with his strength and beserks strength he had no chance
Look leave me alone, i don't need you here while I watch my friends try to make me live again got it? i asjed angrily
they dissappeared
but he did hear one last thing coming from the mysterious voice he worked out to be his dad, who had died many years ago
You were wrong about him

Pineapple Pocky
March 4th, 2006, 09:14 AM
occ: Oh my gosh! What are you trying to kill me with all these flippin posts?! :knockedou

DanyelleTheUmbreon
March 4th, 2006, 09:18 AM
Restren looked at Camren then they nodded. The mightyena lookd at Camren.
"Hey, your one of us dufis!" Justin said. Camren shook his head.
"I hate it here and whos calling who a dufis you idiot!" Camren`s eyes turned black as he used a shadowball on Justin who fell over. Restren fired up a flamethrower that hit Justin in a weak point. Yelping he ran away.
"Dude, you need to chill!" Camren and Restren laughed. They high pawed and ran at the terrified Yelper.

They attacked Yelper who fainted instantly in his cowardness. Then they looked to Silverbane who was looking at the pink pokemon!
"I wish grandpa was here to see this!" restren exclaimed trotting over to Silverbanes side.

"Hello, Im Myuu." the voice said.
"Cool, its pink!" Camren laughed and Myuu glared at him. This made Camren shut up.

Haunted_Angel
March 4th, 2006, 09:20 AM
((danyelle you havn't been around but Silverbane is dead :())

Silverbane saw from the Spirit world that myuu had appeared near his dead body

Oh no, i was right they are going to stop them, **** it he kept swearing, though he knew no one could hear him,
stupid myuu why cna't you let me live? they can do it i know they can. but you wont let them will you? he asked, myuu looked confused, as though it heard him, but couldn't understand what he was saying
Myuu i know you can hear me, leave them alone they don't deserve this, you brought this on them, he shouted trying to attack the pink pokemon but everytime he got close it was like there was a barrier between him and it,
Oh c'on you cna't be serious he shouted forgetting he was dead, and he turned to look at his body
oh yeah, i wonder what would happen if i lay where my body is he said, and he tried it, he lay in the same exact position, but nothing happened,
he began to cry

Pineapple Pocky
March 4th, 2006, 09:54 AM
occ: Now i'm confused! What the heck is going on?

Haunted_Angel
March 4th, 2006, 09:56 AM
OOC: well silverbane is dead, and he's seeing the spirit forms of pokemon trying to get him to move on, and I said it's up to you guys if silverbane survives

Darksoft
March 4th, 2006, 01:08 PM
OOC-yup so silver GRAB HOLD OF MY TAIL!! thats if u want him to live...

Pineapple Pocky
March 4th, 2006, 01:11 PM
occ: Oh okays... please don't die!

ic:
Juni cried as Rahul tried to talk to Silverbane. "Maybe... He's already gone." she whispered. Kirin came over and studied Silverbane for a minute then looked back up. "I don't think so."

Kiki
March 4th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Silver walked up behind Rahul and grabbed his tail. "Alright! Do your stuff Rahul! Mave Silverbane live!" She exclaimed in a hopefull voice. I hope this works! Closing her eyes she hoped with all her heart that Silverbane would live.

Pineapple Pocky
March 4th, 2006, 01:32 PM
occ: why are the guys always off when I come on?! -_- anyways:

Juni and Kirin nodded at Silver. "Yea Rahul, give it a try." juni said trying to smile. "Please let him come back..."

DanyelleTheUmbreon
March 4th, 2006, 01:44 PM
OOC: Oh sorry, stupid self. Im never on enough to keep track of things. O_o;

IC: Restren sighed. He walked over to the others who were trying to revive Silverbane.
"Okay, Camren, if this works I`ll give you my lucky Sitrus berry." Restren said. Camren shook his head.
"I couldnt take your berry!" he exclaimed. restren nodded.
"Even though its the best berry you still declined it. Oh well. Here, if this works I`ll let you stay with me and get you your own lucky berry." restren sighed.

"Only if its not an oran berry!" Camren glared at Restren who gritted his teeth then looked over at Silverbane.
If you wake up I`ll have to stay with him! Oh well we all want you alive but I dont want to have to find another lucky berry! Restren thought sighing.
"Maybe he will start breathing soon." Restren murmered.

Haunted_Angel
March 4th, 2006, 02:01 PM
whoa whoa, ok what was that? Silverbane yelled out as the world trembeled,
what's happeneing? really? what.....cough.....cough....."what's happneing guys? what are you all holding rahuls tail?" Silverbane half laughed and half coughed, He was still hurt badly, but he was also alive,
"It's strnge how you have weird dreams when you fall asleep isn't it?" Silverbane asked, even though he knew he had just been brought back to life

Pineapple Pocky
March 4th, 2006, 02:03 PM
0cc: hey Restren & Haunty! :)
Juni wasn't really aware of anyone else at the moment, right now Silverbane coming back was the only thing that mattered. "Silverbane! Your alive!" she jumped on Kirin and started to cry tears of joy. (didn't wanna jump on Silverbane cause that would probably hurt) "He's alive! He's alive!" she jumped on rahul and Silver next, to thank them for bringing him back.

Haunted_Angel
March 4th, 2006, 02:12 PM
"hello?? ok hello? am i still dead?" he asked sarcastically
he began to think aswell
am i alive, did it actually work? i hope it did he thought, and his hought ran deep and thick, and mysterious, like they wern't his
he was begining to get scared

Pineapple Pocky
March 4th, 2006, 02:34 PM
"Of course your not dead silly!" juni giggled swatting his ear playfully. "Come on, like we'd ever let you die!" she said smiling.

Haunted_Angel
March 4th, 2006, 03:28 PM
"really? someone hit me " he said frantically
he was hopeful, he begaon to get hapy, and hyper, it wasn't a good thing for silverbane to get hyper, but he didn't care, he was alive
A whole army of evil men could come and it wouldn't kill his happiness
but he also had feelings of shame and embaressment, he was ashamed because he knew he had hurt his friends and he was embaressed because now he had to face his feelings for silver
Silverbane was still in for a long hard, and rouch journey

Pineapple Pocky
March 4th, 2006, 04:43 PM
occ: well your gonna have to get used to Silver cause your staying alive! :P

ic:
"Yea... you were hurt pretty bad, but we're always gonna be there for you! So don't you worry about it." Juni said winking. Kirin laughed and tackled Juni. "Yea she's right, we'll be right here." he said pouncing on her. They ran around jumping on each other until Juni fell to the ground panting. "Hehehe! come on Silverbane, you know we won't leave you!"

Haunted_Angel
March 4th, 2006, 04:53 PM
OOC: oooh :P poor silverbane :P

IC:"It looks that way to me aswell" he laughed, though he was badly hurt, he forget about that for a moment and looked at silver, and looked away embaressed, i knew she was older, and he was well he was silverbane not much about him said choose me
"Hey silver, it's true i do like you, but you knwo i'm nothing special so yeah, oh and thanks for helping bring me back to life, Thanks all of you" he yelled the last part

Pineapple Pocky
March 4th, 2006, 08:51 PM
"Hehehe! Yiur welcome Silverbane! Even though I didn't do much of anything..." she said still giggling. Then she closed her eyes and whispered into his mind. "Go Silverbane! You go get her! hehe..." she giggled out loud again and tackled Kirin again. "Hey... Jay!" he said with a cute little growl. Juni couldn't help but smile. She knew Kirin had finally started to trust her friends. "If he didn't trust them, then he wouldn't be all hyper around them... he's always acting so quiet..."

Darksoft
March 5th, 2006, 12:19 AM
Rahul waggled his tail free from silvers grip.
"Nice to have yah back...Silverbane."
Rahul backed away a bit and like always stayed at the edge of conversation. He wasn't good enough for these guys. He knew he was useless. Not really caring if the poachers or any strong pokemon were in the forest rahul ran of. Right into the heart of the forest. Why should he be treated like a great friend. He had done something that ruined everything. He had told them where they all were. Thats how silverbane got hit by thew solar beam. he was a traiter. To everyone...he wasn't meant to be here. he should have been lead away like his parents. He had done his wish.

Haunted_Angel
March 5th, 2006, 02:10 AM
Silverbane couldn't wait,
"look guys we need to get Rahul movei it," he said already running after him
What ws he playing at, Rahul had brought him back to life, now he was off. No silverbane wouldn't have it,
"Rahul get back here, c'mon please" he shouted pleading with rahul to come back

Darksoft
March 5th, 2006, 03:18 AM
Rahul carried on deeper into the woods. He created a thick fog behind him. Silverbane was calling him but Rahul took no notice. They would be caught up in the fog and Rahul would be long gone. Taking a few deep breathes Rahul speeded of. As he turned poachers came crashing towards him. Rahul was scared, alone and tears streamed down his face. The poachers cicled him a gang of Mighyena's were on the outside of the circle, so that if Rahul did make a break for it then they would kill him. Rahul thought hard of his friends and what he had done. Rahul eyes turned a lightning color and a wave of thunder took out everyone of the poachers. Dead. Rahul took down the mightyena's easily his eyes still like lightning. Rahul turned around only to realise what he had done. He was still under the trance but knew what his friends would do. Try and help him. He sent a streak of lightning before him. It had happened once before and he had killed most of his siblings. he didn't want the same fate to go to his friends.

Haunted_Angel
March 5th, 2006, 03:43 AM
What rahul didn't knwo is that berserk had taken over Silverbane, and silverbane had kept up with him, hiding, watching were he was going, making sure he was safe, he knew the othrs would get lost, but if they stuck together they would be fine,
Silverbane wasn't amazed by Rahul's strength, it just prove he was a chosen, one, and Silverbane knew what he had to do
he had to protect them until ti was time for them to move on,
Berserk laced his voice with mystery and whispered
"rahul think about what yo're doing, do you think it's worth it, think about silverbane, he needs a friend like you, he needs you to be strong and to stay with him you understand?" Berserk was always good at this kind of stuff, silverbane admitted, but he doubted Rahul would listen

DanyelleTheUmbreon
March 5th, 2006, 10:10 AM
Restren smiled as SilverBane awoke. He looked at the amazed Camren who blinked in astonishment.
"Oh my god, that was so cool!"Camren exclaimed. Restren chuckled and suddenly turned his head quickly as Rahul ran. Hearing Silverbane commanding them to follow he did so. Camren walked behind him as Restren followed Silverbane deep into the woods. Then all of a sudden Camren fled for some reason. Out came the mightyena. Restren jumped away and fled behind Camren who was crouching under a tree.

"You cant move Restren, your caught in a trap." Camren said. Restren cocked his head then lifted his feet one by one. no trap. Then Camren snickered and leapt at Restren who luckily was fairly good at dodging from the logs and branches. He flamed a tree to light up where he was. the fire spread through to the next tree and further. Restren turned to leap intot he fire but Camren caught him. Camren pawed at the leaves and threw Restren at a trap. Restren blew more fire. Maybe someone would find him before he was skinned! Or, maybe not. Restren kept blowing fire everywhere in hopes of another pokemon saving him. a sweat drop fell down his face and he finally stopped. He could have made it if it wasnt for the trap, he sighed and began to tug on the trap by moving the trapped foot, but it was no use.

"YOU TRAITOR!I KNEW I SHOULDNT HAVE TRUSTED A MIGHTYENA!" Restren growled and looked away when Camren smacked his side. Then Restren saw something, it was green and looked almost as if it was dieing... It fluttered down to Restren`s side and looked at him hopefully.

"How many of these things are there? First the pink oone now this!" restren groaned and looked at the pokemon.
"Who are you?"
<I am the powerful forest and time travel ruler Celebi, I am dieing because someones carelessness with fire.> The green thing also used telepathy.
Restren blushed, pawing the ground,
"I was trying to signal the others, but you came instead." he murmered. Celebi sighed,<I will help you if you help me get rid of the fire.> Its telepathetic words wrung in Restrens head as he nodded.
<Good, lets move, Ill use my powers to break into the seal of the trap while you make a distraction.> The telepathetic grass type knew what it was doing obiously so Restren obeyed. He began to howl and as he did so Camren yelled at him.

OOC: I made a quiz for the rp, its only got 5 questions but I might add more later. Its on the first post so check it out if you want, see if youve been reading the whole thing lol.

Haunted_Angel
March 5th, 2006, 11:00 AM
Berserk noticed the flames, but he couldn't go back now, he had to help rahul, he had to get rahul on his side, everything would be ok if berserk could control himself
"ARGGGG" he howled an angry howl and a wind picked up
It was starnge how sometimes the weather is effected by some pokemon's moods, but it was only wind, and it should be expected around here
Berserk? berserk? BERSERK! calm down or else
or else what silverbane,
Well Berserk they saved us so i guess we owe them something
Oh ok
Berserk gave up the mind fight, and calmed down but the wind only picked up an it began to rain

DanyelleTheUmbreon
March 5th, 2006, 11:19 AM
rped happily and Restren looked at his foot which was freed from the trap. then the rain began to fall.
"Oh crap! RAIN! God **** it why did I have to be fire?" Restren groaned and began to run somewhere dry. Celebi giggled and followed.
<Thank you for your help with the weather.> Celebi said. Restren crawled into a hollow tree.
"It wasnt me." he said beginning to paw at a small pikachu infront of him.

Darksoft
March 5th, 2006, 11:33 AM
Rahul looked arcross. closing his eyes he half wished that it would end. Words ran in his mind but Rahul couldn't fight it. Another wave of thunder struck the place.
It was worse as rain fell. Rahul heard a voice. Think, think who are you what are you...doing. Rahul shoke his head tears streaming down his silver face.
"Go. Away. Silverbane. You'll. Get. Hurt...You don't realise. This is just. Me warming up. I can hurt you. I don't. Want. That to. Happen..."
A line of lightning cut down a tree near by. He couldn't control it. It was worse then the time he had killed his siblings.
Rahul truned around and ran. Ran into the field of which the poachers had come through. His body was getting charged for the biggest Weather change of his life. Something that would be deadly...He just didn't want that to happen.

Pineapple Pocky
March 5th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Juni strained her eyes to see through the fog. Kirin, who had sharper eyes could see right through it, and was already on the other side. "Juni their running off into the woods. We won't be able to catch up with them unless we teleport now okay?" He was yelling over to her. "Okay Kirin!" she yelled back. "I just gotta concentrate..." she said to herself. She pictured the umbreon and thought hard. "Find Rahul..." she dissipated into the air and reappeared.

Rahul was just ahead of her, and Kirin who had teleported next to her was near Silverbane. The other two were faster than them, and Juni knew they were falling behind. She noodded to Kirin who shot an ice beam into the air and using his telekinetic powers he managed to make it float there. They both jumped on the solid ice disk and Kirin used his powers to make it fly. Juni grinned at the glowing Kirin as water soaked his fur. "Rahul's making it tough for us to catch him... I wonder what he's hiding." Kirin whispered. Juni closed her eyes again and tried to enter Rahul's mind. "Rahul... hey buddy youv'e got to stop this, we just want to help you..." She hoped he would listen just this once.

DanyelleTheUmbreon
March 5th, 2006, 11:42 AM
"OH ****! Why me!?" Restren covered his head with his paws trying to keep the rain off. It was growing more intese and there was now even thunder and lightning.

Restren shivered, he looked around for another warm place. He thought for a moment.
"The hollowed out rock! Thats it! The only thing is, thats where the poachers were..." He thought for a moment then stood up confident.
"I can do this, okay, here I go!" Celebi nodded,
<Im coming too. I sense something bad in the future and I want to be able to make sure none of your friends or you get hurt.>
"Thank you Celebi. you are very kind." Restren said then began to run towards the place the hollowed out rock was.

OOC: Restren is going to get caught in the middle of everything soon.
Ginger: RESTREN, MOM WANTS YOU TO COME DOWNSTAIRS!
Restren: CRUD, OKAY MOM COMIN

Haunted_Angel
March 5th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Silverbane never gave up on Rahul, even if Rahul killed him Silverbane would get to him somehow
"It well we are the friendly type eh berserk?" he asked outloud as though he couldn't hear over the pounding of the rain, and the lighting, a few times it almost struck him, but he never fliched not when his friend was in trouble
"Rahul understand this, you're my friend, I will never give up on you, got it?" he yelled louder than the thunder could roar, louder than the rain would pour. This was one of thse times Silverbane was at his strongest, his most heroic, well that's what berserk thought

DanyelleTheUmbreon
March 5th, 2006, 12:27 PM
Restren`s ears twitched. He could hear someone yelling over the distance. He looked around to see if there was anyone around. Celebi froze.
<I beleive your friend is upset young umbreon.> Celebi said. Restren nodded.
"He`s looking for Rahul. I bet rahul caused this storm too." restren sighed.