PDA

View Full Version : how will it end?

powerofpikachu
February 14th, 2006, 04:21 PM
how do YOU think the world will end? i think giant aliens will attack the earth after taking over urains(its a planet? lol) its is actually pronounced unanus.....anyway...they will blow us up one by one with futiristic weapons....then.. KABOOM!then they will move on to Sedna. the 10th plante!not sedna!how do u think it will be ending...o ya...and happy Valentines day!

Himawarii
February 14th, 2006, 04:24 PM

Well,there many methods,I think the world will end.

Jack Will Kill Us All and explode the planet with his guns

My most believed one would probably have to be the factor that the sun will take in all of the planets in about a billion years.

I'm not very imaginatve,am I? XDD

powerofpikachu
February 14th, 2006, 04:28 PM
no not really...bit maybe the earth will pull a houdidni..

Utahime
February 14th, 2006, 04:28 PM
The world will end when you learn how to spell properly, dear. :)

Micans
February 14th, 2006, 04:31 PM
The sun will expand when it dies and Earth will be burned by it.

Ryu-Chan
February 14th, 2006, 04:47 PM
The sun will go out blowing up all the inner planets.

Neko
February 14th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Trent
The real question is, will the aliens attack YOUR anus, or mine

XDDD Omg dude, yours of course XD *clings*

These are my (actually/non playing) thoughts:

1) The ozone layer will eventually be destroyed dude to all the hairspray we're using...XD And we will all BURN.

Or...

2) We run out of space to put garbage. Eventually all the styrafoam crap will build up and there'll be pollution EVERYWHERE.

OR...

3) There will be this terrible sickness that will spread everywhere due to immigrants and stuff and eventually it will kill everybody XDD

4) Or we COULD have aliens come and kill us all. I once watched this show with my bro about life and stuff and it mentioned about how we ALL could be aliens from just like, tiny living particles from the universe coming on earth and growing until we all developed from those tiny particles (or at least I think it said something like that..) It's a scary thought once you think about it, really. But I think those living particles must have gone a LOONG way aways before reaching what we now call earth. >___> So yeah, there probably are other living things out there. Whether they will come and kill us all or not, well, that's up to them ;P

pokemon706
February 14th, 2006, 05:50 PM
once the inner planets are engulfed by the sun, the outer planets will be able to be inhabited... mass migration to pluto!

Chase Leader
February 14th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Engulfed by the Evil Gods of the Unederworld in 2012...:shocked:

John Denver
February 14th, 2006, 08:04 PM
I tink Megaton will yooz self-destruct an' tehn we all dies lolz

Lust
February 14th, 2006, 08:09 PM
Either a huge meteor will hit the Earth or WWIII.

Karasuma
February 14th, 2006, 08:10 PM
The world will end this year at 06/06/06

Well thats what I've heard, but then again, they could be wrong like the Y2K panic the world had 6 years ago when everyone brought stuff from the supermarket. Seriously how will supermarket items help us survive? we are all doom anyways XD

Well I don't know how it will end, but I bet the Nostradamus book will give me some hints.

Kurono
February 14th, 2006, 08:10 PM
This..should probably be in funtime..mostly because of the spammy-like posts..

Anyway eventually someone will set off a couple of purified hydrogen bombs that'll destroy everything and kill everyone...
Then this'll be a lifeless rock..
Not including roaches and stuff that live..

Or...
Global warming will cause the polar ice caps to melt and then flood us.

Spectrum
February 14th, 2006, 08:20 PM
This..should probably be in funtime..mostly because of the spammy-like posts..
Thank you for that Mr. Moderator, Sir. :)

To answer your question, it depends what 'the world' defines as. In about a thousand years, the Earth will be uninhabitable, but undoubtedly by then mankind will have developed ways to inhabit Mars. Either way, we'll end up destroying the entire galaxy, so that's how the world will end.

Chase Leader
February 14th, 2006, 08:22 PM
Either a huge meteor will hit the Earth or WWIII.
I'm sorry thats hillarious.

Hitokiri
February 15th, 2006, 05:46 AM
George Bush will accidently step on a button that will blow up the world XD

Kim
February 15th, 2006, 09:02 AM
Don't quote me on this, but my boyfriend is a genius when it comes to physics. I'm probably not quoting him correctly, but if I remember most of what he said, our sun will explode and pretty much kill off all life on Earth. This is of course, billions of years from now.

I personally do not want to see the end of the planet, as I LIVE here, and enjoy my life very much.

.-'Infernal Hylian'-.
February 15th, 2006, 09:11 AM
I think the sun will swallow us all up.

Kim
February 15th, 2006, 09:14 AM
That's really not even funny, dude. Not to mention ignorant.

flash boy
February 15th, 2006, 09:16 AM
I think the earth will end by the sun eventually swelling up to a big ball of flaming hotness and head charging like a bull towards the earth= the earth ending according to my calculations. A bit too scientific eh..

Hitokiri
February 15th, 2006, 11:15 AM
Don't quote me on this, but my boyfriend is a genius when it comes to physics. I'm probably not quoting him correctly, but if I remember most of what he said, our sun will explode and pretty much kill off all life on Earth. This is of course, billions of years from now.

I personally do not want to see the end of the planet, as I LIVE here, and enjoy my life very much.

I heard something like that to. Because right now, seeing as the sun IS just a big ball of heat, it gets smaller by about 5 feet per year (considering it's size, that's fractions of a percent every century). So eventually it will get small and supernova and explode, probably destroying this galazy.

But that won't happen for hundreds of millions of years at the current rate that it's shrinking in size. Lucky for us XD

Soul Eater
February 15th, 2006, 11:18 AM

Well,there many methods,I think the world will end.

Jack Will Kill Us All and explode the planet with his guns

My most believed one would probably have to be the factor that the sun will take in all of the planets in about a billion years.

I'm not very imaginatve,am I? XDD

Dont say that about my Daddy. He wouldnt do that. ;o;

I think the world will explode somehow...anything could happen. XD

Pokedragonfire
February 15th, 2006, 02:47 PM
I heard something like that to. Because right now, seeing as the sun IS just a big ball of heat, it gets smaller by about 5 feet per year (considering it's size, that's fractions of a percent every century). So eventually it will get small and supernova and explode, probably destroying this galazy.

But that won't happen for hundreds of millions of years at the current rate that it's shrinking in size. Lucky for us XD

THE SUN WILL NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER EVER EVER EXPLODE. Technically it is exploding right now. But it's not massive enough to truely "explode". It will expand one day though and become a supergiant star. But honestly, will the world end before that? Will humans be able to work out their problems without resorting to blowing each other apart? I think the earth itself can last throught something as small as human kind. The earth has survived billions of years already, it's not going to just drop dead in 100 just because humans want to ruin it. I think that everyone underestimates the human race, most countries in the world do not want to blow each other up with bombs. The majority of everyone wants to live in peace. That majority can stop the minority.
The earth has always just kept going no matter what has happened to it. I don't think it's ending soon.

Rai
February 15th, 2006, 03:11 PM
My theory that in 300 years the Polar ice caps will melt and we shall be hit with a monstorous wave and then we all drown and die .___.

Amy-chan
February 15th, 2006, 03:14 PM
I think, if the world ends at all(well it probably will sometime, but it's not a pleasant thought...), people's own ignorance about the environment and their own discrimination against each other will be their downfall. If they continue living as they are, they probably won't continue being alive very long...if they were a little more aware of how their actions influence the world around them, perhaps that would be less of a threat.

Poke Mastr
February 15th, 2006, 03:25 PM
I believe that the world will end yesterday

Flabébé
February 15th, 2006, 03:32 PM
It's an Easy reply. It will comedown to warfare. Think of it. I give a a century and we will be lucky to get there. We have nukes. IF we sent them to lets say, Iraq, there goes the middle east, france, germany, all those little countries, and more off to the east. Then the gasses, (which kill in time if exposed) wil reach other countries. They will get ticked at us, Nuke us. We will know and we will nuke them. Its all a matter of time. I doubt we will last a century but hey, its in Revelations. I read it.

Ryoutarou
February 15th, 2006, 03:33 PM

But that won't happen for hundreds of millions of years at the current rate that it's shrinking in size. Lucky for us XDMost likely, I can't really picture any other threat ending the world. If the sun just implodes on itself, it'll probably take a good part of the universe with it, so it won't matter where humans live. If it just blows up, we'd need to be on a planet that's very far from the sun.

THE SUN WILL NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER EVER EVER EXPLODE. Technically it is exploding right now. But it's not massive enough to truely "explode". It will expand one day though and become a supergiant star. But honestly, will the world end before that? Will humans be able to work out their problems without resorting to blowing each other apart? I think the earth itself can last throught something as small as human kind. The earth has survived billions of years already, it's not going to just drop dead in 100 just because humans want to ruin it. I think that everyone underestimates the human race, most countries in the world do not want to blow each other up with bombs. The majority of everyone wants to live in peace. That majority can stop the minority.
The earth has always just kept going no matter what has happened to it. I don't think it's ending soon.It can and probably will happen, the sun, like all other stars will eventually die out. Putting it bluntly, it's core will eventually just crap out. It's just a matter of how it dies, both an explosion and implosion would have vastly different effects on the planets around it.

If it's by humans, which I doubt will ever happen. Then the planet would take thousands of years to recover, by then whatever new species would be the dominant group on the planet. I just don't think humans are actually dumb enough to bring the world to an end, yeah we go to war over a lot of petty things, but for the most part, we do know what the extremes are. Like you said, most humans do want peace and only go to war as a very last resort.

Flabébé
February 15th, 2006, 03:37 PM
If it's by humans, which I doubt will ever happen. Then the planet would take thousands of years to recover, by then whatever new species would be the dominant group on the planet. I just don't think humans are actually dumb enough to bring the world to an end, yeah we go to war over a lot of petty things, but for the most part, we do know what the extremes are. Like you said, most humans do want peace and only go to war as a very last resort.

You have to think about the greedy people who want land. They think if they can kill everyone there. They can just take it. Hello, whats an easy way to kill everyone in America. Nukes. It'll happen. All it takes is time.

Ryoutarou
February 15th, 2006, 03:44 PM
You have to think about the greedy people who want land. They think if they can kill everyone there. They can just take it. Hello, whats an easy way to kill everyone in America. Nukes. It'll happen. All it takes is time.
It wouldn't happen, people aren't that stupid. America is a superpower in the world, anyone knows that if they tried anything like that, they'd be screwed over themselves. It might happen in smaller countries, but more countries would jump into help.

Flabébé
February 15th, 2006, 03:47 PM
You just said it would happen in small countries. We would jump into help like we always do then we would be screwing outselves over. We would jump right into the middle of it.

Alpham-A-Epsilons
February 15th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Probably WWIII the war will probaly due to relgions

Mari
February 15th, 2006, 04:18 PM
eesh, Mari thinks it'll never end. o.o; Or rather, I hope it won't.

You just said it would happen in small countries. We would jump into help like we always do then we would be screwing outselves over. We would jump right into the middle of it.
You make it sound like helping other countries ish a bad thing. > >;
As America practically has the strongest army in the world [*isn't certain 'cause she doesn't listen to her History teacher*] I think it's their obligation to protect other smaller and weaker countries. Maybe not quite an obligation, but it ish only humane to do so~

oni flygon
February 15th, 2006, 04:39 PM
http://www.exitmundi.nl/exitmundi.htm

A great place to decide how the world ends. =D

Spectrum
February 15th, 2006, 04:53 PM
I'm pretty sure mankind will destroy itself long before that happens.

This thread is discussing our theories on how the world will end, not having a generator do it for us.

Overlord IX
February 15th, 2006, 06:54 PM
I think the sun explosion theory is real except it wont destroy. It will merely kill of the life on it. lolz
*ahem*
Anyway,I beleive the end of world will come very soon whe the second resserection comes and wipes out the earth in a flood of fire. But thats just what i think and beleive from my religon. You may have other thoughts though. =/

Chairman Kaga
February 15th, 2006, 07:09 PM
The evil bourgeoisie cowboy oil baron reactionary American scum will kill off all the caribou and taint the waters of the earth with their textile dyes and use third-world children and arabs to power their diabolical nuclear death devices because the malevolent USA demon spawn are all secretly planning, down to the last man, woman, and child, to exact the revenge that their inborn blood lust commands them to exact through their evil capitalist death rays which will destroy the moon, sending enough large chunks hurtling fast enough into the sun to create a solar flare so large that it finishes off all the poor earthlings who didn't fall victim to the relentless nuclear attacks and deforestation and ice cap detonation

oni flygon
February 15th, 2006, 07:10 PM
This thread is discussing our theories on how the world will end, not having a generator do it for us.
It's not a generator. I don't believe you've clicked on the link yet as it lists out and discusses all the possible (and more) ways on how the world ends. Click on something before arguing. XD

Hitokiri
February 16th, 2006, 05:54 AM
The evil bourgeoisie cowboy oil baron reactionary American scum will kill off all the caribou and taint the waters of the earth with their textile dyes and use third-world children and arabs to power their diabolical nuclear death devices because the malevolent USA demon spawn are all secretly planning, down to the last man, woman, and child, to exact the revenge that their inborn blood lust commands them to exact through their evil capitalist death rays which will destroy the moon, sending enough large chunks hurtling fast enough into the sun to create a solar flare so large that it finishes off all the poor earthlings who didn't fall victim to the relentless nuclear attacks and deforestation and ice cap detonation

XD!

But what if the burning, spinning chaos of evil, panic fury decides that in order for the indignation of the world to commence as it so should that it needs to, once again, deliver the lives of all the putrid innocence into the hands of the evil, bennevolent dictators of the seventy corners of the known world for the purpose of denying the universe of the sole thing that can't be held on its own terms rather than thinking that the only way to destroy the planet is to believe that there is unbelievable and at the very least a bit unlikely that the relative position of the planets and the stars could have a specialty significance (or meaning that exclusively applies to only you) but let me give you my assurance that these forecasts and predictions are all gifts of solid scientific documented evidence so you would have to be some kind of moron not to realize that every single theory that the universe states has no possible way of not being true to every last persont that has to ability to poop their pants.

LOL...I threw some Wierd Al in there XD

Kim
February 16th, 2006, 07:03 AM
The earth has always just kept going no matter what has happened to it. I don't think it's ending soon.

And you know this for a fact?

No offense, but I'll trust my boyfriend and physicist friends over someone who claims to be...3 years old. ;)

MUSION
February 16th, 2006, 03:23 PM
There are so many different ways that the world could end. The 'Sun Exploding/Dying' theory is quite likely. Or maybe a giant meteor will destroy it, or at least wipe out all of the life (possibly leading to a new species inheriting the Earth). Maybe an alien race could destroy the Earth:
If they're miserable-They see us, are jealous of us, destroy us.
If they're advanced-They see us, see us as pathetic/useless, destroy us.
If they're just plain hostile-They see us, destroy us.

Or maybe some other way, who knows, wait and see.

Pokedragonfire
February 16th, 2006, 03:57 PM
And you know this for a fact?

No offense, but I'll trust my boyfriend and physicist friends over someone who claims to be...3 years old. ;)

Yes, I know for a FACT that the sun will not explode. I learned it from my teacher last year. Also, if you don't believe me or my teacher, here's a quote from a reliable source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_sequence).

Our Sun is a main-sequence star—it has been one for about 4.5 billion years and will continue to be one for another 4.5 billion years. It has the spectral classification of G2 V. After the hydrogen supply in the core is exhausted, it will expand to become a red giant.

I'm not 3 or really claim to be, its supposed to be sarcastic.

John Denver
February 16th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Yes, I know for a FACT that the sun will not explode. I learned it from my teacher last year. Also, if you don't believe me or my teacher, here's a quote from a reliable source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_sequence).

Because your teacher told you...

that is just lawl...

wait until you grow up...

Pokedragonfire
February 17th, 2006, 02:14 PM
Because your teacher told you...

that is just lawl...

wait until you grow up...

I know. But this is one of my teachers whom I consider actually quite smart and actually knows what she's teaching. I know what you mean when you say "because my teacher told me" because I've been really having a problem with some really stupid teachers, especially my history teachers. I'm having boredom issues because the class is so easy and I'm considered a "gifted" kid. I seriously think I'm smarter than my teacher. O__o It's really a waste of time I'm not learning anythin. I'd take AP history next year if it weren't for my after school activities and if I actually liked the subject.

But seriously, look it up... THE SUN SHALL NEVER BLOW UP!!!

powerofpikachu
February 17th, 2006, 04:04 PM
very...um inlightining thoughts!

Smarties-chan
February 18th, 2006, 02:12 AM
I think, if the world ends at all(well it probably will sometime, but it's not a pleasant thought...), people's own ignorance about the environment and their own discrimination against each other will be their downfall. If they continue living as they are, they probably won't continue being alive very long...if they were a little more aware of how their actions influence the world around them, perhaps that would be less of a threat.
I agree with you. Mankind will probaly cause its own destruction if they continue living like this -_- However, I don't think 'the end of the world' will ever come. Even after humans are extinct, smaller creatures would still survive. And even the destruction of the sun wouldn't necessarily mean the end of the world, after all, there are creatures living so far down in the sea they have never seen light, meaning, that the sun exploding won't mean a thing to them.
how do YOU think the world will end? i think giant aliens will attack the earth after taking over urains(its a planet? lol) its is actually pronounced unanus.....anyway...they will blow us up one by one with futiristic weapons....then.. KABOOM!then they will move on to Sedna. the 10th plante!not sedna!how do u think it will be ending...o ya...and happy Valentines day!
What makes you think that if life forms from other planets actually find their way to the earth would be agressive? It's not like humans are trying to find life on other planets so they can kill them, so why would aliens be like that?

mewthree w/armor
February 18th, 2006, 09:26 AM
WWIII for me, I say it starts in Asia or Possibly Middle East. Starts off small and grows and were all screwed.

Drummershuff
February 18th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Humans will probably blow it up or something...You know what we are like XD

Esupio
February 19th, 2006, 05:09 AM

heh
*runs off to the south pole with black paint*

George Bush becoming intelligent will end the world*shot* I dunno, some dude's beard will have something to do with it.

John Denver
February 19th, 2006, 06:29 AM
very...um inlightining thoughts!

That was spam...and uh, very stupid...

Kim
February 19th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Wikipedia is not a reliable resource, as it is written by mostly Internet USERS--not scientists, research and development teams, scholars, or professors.

You also cannot claim that the sun will never,ever explode as a fact. That is OPINION. As I can say for a fact, since you said you have a "teacher," you are not studying the sun and what it does and all that other jazz.

As for the WWIII theories...why? WHy would something as trivial as a war destroy an entire PLANET?

John Denver
February 19th, 2006, 10:45 AM
As for the WWIII theories...why? WHy would something as trivial as a war destroy an entire PLANET?

Because most of the people on this site are Commericial Believing Bush Hating Greenday Worshipping Impressionable little boys and girls...

And they can't even tell what the difference between an opinion, fact, or inference is...

Kim
February 19th, 2006, 11:17 AM
Because most of the people on this site are Commericial Believing Bush Hating Greenday Worshipping Impressionable little boys and girls...

And they can't even tell what the difference between an opinion, fact, or inference is...

LOL!

We've had 2 "World Wars" already. And if you ask me, Vietnam destroyed more of the "planet" than any other war I've studied.

That said, I don't think a war will, or even can, destroy the planet. The planet itself, while I can't put a persona to it, obviously has ways of ridding itself of too much excess. The plague, for example. Ebolla...etc.

Aegis
February 19th, 2006, 01:15 PM
I just think that the sun will super nova or something. But I do like the aliens attacking thing, very imagginative (not really, its been done in zillions of sci-fi movies, but thats off subject)

Sassydoll76
February 20th, 2006, 12:15 PM
I think eather one of 3 thing will happen.
1. The ozone layer will go away and we burn
2. there is a Major war and some1 decides to go nuclear crazy and bomb most contries nad fail to strive themselves
3. the Sun will burn out like stars do, and the earth freezes

Pincushion
February 21st, 2006, 05:34 AM
The ignorance and stupidity of humanity will kill us all.

powerofpikachu
February 21st, 2006, 05:46 AM
lol pincushion!lol!ignorance......i think a giant monsoon fron jupiter will kill us too. that was my sister and her whack!idea!

John Denver
February 21st, 2006, 07:58 PM
lol pincushion!lol!ignorance......i think a giant monsoon fron jupiter will kill us too. that was my sister and her whack!idea!

What an incredibly stupid post that was :classic:

I don't know if I already said this, but I don't think the world will be physically destroyed. I think God will just make a new one...

wakachamo
February 22nd, 2006, 08:39 AM
Well,first of all, the ozone layer will be sick of us and leave.
Then America will decide to send missiles to China for no reason, but China counters the missiles but accidentally blows up France. Eventually this'll go on and on until we have missiles flying everywhere with "I CAN'T SPELL NUCLEAR LOLZ!!!!111%&%$%&" printed on them.

And then Australia ends up wondering "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" and then they eventually all die because of the nuclear winter and because kangaroos have been infected with a Bird Flu related disease and they start mutating and eating us all.

And finally, Jupiter decides not to attract a meteor into its orbit and it eventually crashes onto earth and we'll all end up like little dinosaurs, except that there will be no place for us to return as oil.

Note: Sedna still isn't really considered a planet, being approximately the size of Pluto, but I'm just saying this XD

Allstories
February 22nd, 2006, 09:51 AM
And even the destruction of the sun wouldn't necessarily mean the end of the world, after all, there are creatures living so far down in the sea they have never seen light, meaning, that the sun exploding won't mean a thing to them.

The sun exploding would almost certainly destroy the Earth, as the planet would be swallowed in the explosion. You underestimate the size of the sun.

Zelos
February 22nd, 2006, 12:21 PM
Well, I think that the Earth won't be destroyed ;) When the Rapture happens, a lot of people will be wiped out by the Judgements, but the Earth certainly won't be "destroyed". God is going to make a new one, I /think/, where he sets up his new kingdom ;) (Kinda what John Denver said)

powerofpikachu
February 22nd, 2006, 02:57 PM
well we all have to die SOMETIME!i think aliens will be fed upwith us already.

Zelos
February 22nd, 2006, 04:36 PM
Err, no, we don't all have to die sometime >.>;;

Dark Shadow
February 22nd, 2006, 04:49 PM
I think it would be global warming. It would get so hot even in the winter and in the summer we would burn and all die.

Chris-h11
February 22nd, 2006, 05:27 PM
1. The sun exploding is called a super nova...
2. I think that the world will explode by either Pacman eating the world, or an armegodden of a war between highly advanced chips.

Allstories
February 22nd, 2006, 05:48 PM
1. The sun exploding is called a super nova...

Not our sun. It doesn't have enough mass for that. It will likely just turn into a red giant and engulf the Earth, unless it's gravitational pull pushes it out farther, but that's probably not likely.

Dawg 2005
February 22nd, 2006, 06:24 PM
Well,first of all, the ozone layer will be sick of us and leave.
Then America will decide to send missiles to China for no reason, but China counters the missiles but accidentally blows up France. Eventually this'll go on and on until we have missiles flying everywhere with "I CAN'T SPELL NUCLEAR LOLZ!!!!111%&%$%&" printed on them.

And then Australia ends up wondering "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" and then they eventually all die because of the nuclear winter and because kangaroos have been infected with a Bird Flu related disease and they start mutating and eating us all.

And finally, Jupiter decides not to attract a meteor into its orbit and it eventually crashes onto earth and we'll all end up like little dinosaurs, except that there will be no place for us to return as oil.

Note: Sedna still isn't really considered a planet, being approximately the size of Pluto, but I'm just saying this XD
Sounds ALOT like that flash you took some of that story from, XD.

I don't think the earth will be destroyed, I just think humans will die out and that's it...yup, no "New World" or anything, =/.

Linoone
February 22nd, 2006, 07:04 PM
well, technically the "end of the world" will not happen until the sun expands enough to disintegrate our planet, and then implode(I saw a documentary on it), but either we would be extinct or living in another planet(it's gonna take millions of years), but if it happens sooner it may be caused by an asteroid, or massive natural disasters

Tentachu
February 23rd, 2006, 12:46 PM
The world will end this year at 06/06/06

Well thats what I've heard, but then again, they could be wrong like the Y2K panic the world had 6 years ago when everyone brought stuff from the supermarket. Seriously how will supermarket items help us survive? we are all doom anyways XD

Well I don't know how it will end, but I bet the Nostradamus book will give me some hints.

Them things were probably invented by supermarkets to sell more items :P
Oh, and to their line of 'Happy Doomsday!' cards...

PS: I think that the sun will expand in the year 5.5/apple/26, 5 billion years in our future...

powerofpikachu
February 23rd, 2006, 05:25 PM
lol. happy doomsday!hope your death is great!Q oh and happy b-day too

Bomberman
February 23rd, 2006, 07:10 PM
When Jesus Christ comes back, and the apocolpse is upon us, the following albums will be heard around the world:

Explosions in the Sky - THE EARTH IS NOT A COLD DEAD PLACE
Godspeed You! Black Emporer - INFINITY
Mogwai - HAPPY SONGS FOR HAPPY PEOPLE
Sigur Rós - ( )

All utterly appropriate music to the end of the world.

Chiru
February 27th, 2006, 03:39 PM
I'm anxious to see what happens on 06/06/06. However, it'll probably be another thing like Y2K, or that theory that something will come from the sky in 1999, or whatever everyone thought would happen in 2004, or how everyone thought that by the year 2000 there would be no natural resources left and life would suck, but what the hell do I know?

Anyway, I'm gonna also have to honestly go with the supernova theory. If humans can survive that long, that's still one thing that they more than likely will not be able to get around.

Hitokiri
February 27th, 2006, 03:59 PM
When Jesus Christ comes back, and the apocolpse is upon us, the following albums will be heard around the world:

Explosions in the Sky - THE EARTH IS NOT A COLD DEAD PLACE
Godspeed You! Black Emporer - INFINITY
Mogwai - HAPPY SONGS FOR HAPPY PEOPLE
Sigur Rós - ( )

All utterly appropriate music to the end of the world.

Doesn't the bible say there will be trumpets? Those songs better have trumpets lol XD

Pokedragonfire
February 27th, 2006, 04:42 PM
Wikipedia is not a reliable resource, as it is written by mostly Internet USERS--not scientists, research and development teams, scholars, or professors.

You also cannot claim that the sun will never,ever explode as a fact. That is OPINION. As I can say for a fact, since you said you have a "teacher," you are not studying the sun and what it does and all that other jazz.

There are many resourses that say the sun will never explode. It's not an opinion at all. It is possible that there's new contradicting information that has just recently been unearthed that I've never heard of, but otherwise science says the sun will not explode.

Here's a quote from the NASA website (http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/science/know_l2/stars.html). I can't believe that NASA would post unreliable information on their site, unless again, it was old and never updated.

The mass of the star determines what happens after the main sequence phase. Stars similar in mass to the Sun burn hydrogen into helium in their centers during the main-sequence phase, but eventually there is not enough hydrogen left in the center to provide the necessary radiation pressure to balance gravity. The center of the star thus contracts until it is hot enough for helium to be converted into carbon. The hydrogen in a shell continues to burn into helium, but the outer layers of the star have to expand in order to conserve energy. This makes the star appear brighter and cooler, and it becomes a red giant. During the red giant phase, a star often loses a lot of its outer layers which are blown away by the radiation coming from below. Eventually, in the more massive stars of the group, the carbon may burn to even heavier elements, but eventually the energy generation will fizzle out and the star will collapse to a white dwarf. Astronomers think that white dwarfs ultimately cool to become black dwarfs.

It claims to be last modified on Sept 2004 near the bottom of the page, so it's not too old.

Asura Nirosuki
February 28th, 2006, 05:51 AM
The same way the big guy wanted the dinosaurs gone.

Hitokiri
February 28th, 2006, 06:07 AM
There are many resourses that say the sun will never explode. It's not an opinion at all. It is possible that there's new contradicting information that has just recently been unearthed that I've never heard of, but otherwise science says the sun will not explode.

Yeah but, you can't state that as a fact, because there is just as much evidence floating around that says that it CAN explode ^o^

MUSION
February 28th, 2006, 12:45 PM
All stars end the same way, the Sun will be no different.

Avenging Angel
February 28th, 2006, 12:52 PM
Global Warming. The day the poles [ North and South ] melt and flood the earth.

Suki
February 28th, 2006, 01:30 PM
I either think global warming, some war of some kind over the entire earth, or we just wait til the Sun's gas runs out.

I think we're lucky to live in this kind of time, since in many many years, the oil will eventually run out and monney for things will be high.

Crunkn' Munky
February 28th, 2006, 01:32 PM
I think that sickness will kill everyone out
The Sun may explode
But I really think that we'll just live on

Edit: There is no proof of global warming yet but I never thought of it that way!

NiNGi
February 28th, 2006, 06:47 PM
A fiery, gory explosion will come out of nowhere, killing all of you nubs. Then l33t sauces will reproduce until there is no more space for people to leave; THEN ANARCHY = WAR = MEANINGLESS DESTRUCTION = ARMAGEDDON. >:D

Pokedragonfire
March 1st, 2006, 01:31 PM
Yeah but, you can't state that as a fact, because there is just as much evidence floating around that says that it CAN explode ^o^
Okay. Show me some evidence, please. ^_^

Crunkn' Munky
March 1st, 2006, 01:49 PM
A fiery, gory explosion will come out of nowhere, killing all of you nubs. Then l33t sauces will reproduce until there is no more space for people to leave; THEN ANARCHY = WAR = MEANINGLESS DESTRUCTION = ARMAGEDDON. >:D

So, no new members can join? I never thought of it that way?!!

Bomberman
March 3rd, 2006, 06:42 PM
I think we're lucky to live in this kind of time, since in many many years, the oil will eventually run out and monney for things will be high.
Yes, because no oil means the world will stop!!! ROFL
Um. Oil does not make the world go round.

9mm
March 10th, 2006, 10:01 AM
I think we will be annhilated in a thermonuclear holocaust becouse of a war between china and amerika.

Dawg 2005
March 10th, 2006, 10:46 AM
I think we will be annhilated in a thermonuclear holocaust becouse of a war between china and amerika.
Amerika's a song by Rammstein, America is a country. xD

Wow, weird, I just had a dream last night that the sun exploded and we all perished, and woke up with a nosebleed, but we still perished! xD;

pichugirl
March 10th, 2006, 01:24 PM
I think that we will somehow drift of into the milky way which just happens to have milk in it and then we will all drown and the earth will blow up from when the milk gets all nasty and stuff

Bomberman
March 11th, 2006, 05:11 PM
I am a genious, I have thought of the exact way the world will end!

Get ready to hear it and be amazed:

HOW THE WORLD WILL END
A Novel by corganzero

Chapter One

Fall Out Boy releases a new album.

The End.

Kim
March 12th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Amerika's a song by Rammstein, America is a country. xD

Wow, weird, I just had a dream last night that the sun exploded and we all perished, and woke up with a nosebleed, but we still perished! xD;

omg cuz clearly otha ****ries dun spell demselves diff LALWA!

***EDIT*** I can't believe the word "countries" is edited. Lame.

manga-ka
March 12th, 2006, 05:44 PM
When people don't act like Idoits...

Or when the Sun burns out or something.

Greed
March 12th, 2006, 08:16 PM
omg cuz clearly otha ****ries dun spell demselves diff LALWA!

***EDIT*** I can't believe the word "countries" is edited. Lame.
Maybe its because you misspelled the word "countries" and wrote a bad word instead? lol.

Anyway, I believe the world will end by natural causes: global warming, etc. Hands down.

Haunter Master
March 14th, 2006, 02:32 AM
I am a genious, I have thought of the exact way the world will end!

Get ready to hear it and be amazed:

HOW THE WORLD WILL END
A Novel by corganzero

Chapter One

Fall Out Boy releases a new album.

The End.
L O L
the molten core inside the earth will dicipate and the earth will implode on itself crushing every last life form

powerofpikachu
March 14th, 2006, 01:00 PM
hahahahahahahhahahahahhahhahahahashahahahaha l o l. THANK YOU. what a big threaf