PDA

View Full Version : Misty & Ash...Or Ash and May....

Shelz4U
September 20th, 2003, 06:11 AM
I think Ash belongs with Misty sense he has known her way longer.And they are definately in LOVE!

Q Man
September 20th, 2003, 06:35 AM
GO SHELZ!
I agree with you 210%!
Misty and Ash were practically made for each other!!
*writes 'advanceshipping' on a billboard and sets it on fire*

ash_misty4ever
September 20th, 2003, 06:37 AM
Go both of ya's Yeah AAML 4 EVER!!!!!!! i dont think may and ash belong cause sorry ASH IS TAKEN!!! HEHEHEHEHEHE :classic: :laugh:

Tsukushi-chan
September 20th, 2003, 06:53 AM
I like Advancedshipping actually. ^^; I think Ash and Haruka look better together than Ash and Misty. *ducks*

Well, actually..... I personally find Ash and Macey cuter. ^_^; But I'm odd like that.

Hazuki-san
September 20th, 2003, 07:14 AM
I think it should be Ash and Misty, or Ash and Macy

Spike Razzor
September 20th, 2003, 07:23 AM
Ash and Misty, you jus can't replace a character who's been there since day 1 lol. Plus didn't May look at Brock and got all lovy dovy? I saw a screenshot of it.

@$# and ^^!$+y 4 ever
(Ash and Misty)

Allstories
September 20th, 2003, 07:50 AM
Ash and Pikachu.

THERE, I SAID IT.

Cherrim
September 20th, 2003, 10:35 AM
o_o I honestly don't think anyone would go well with Ash. Look how immature he is. x_X; I don't think he's ready for any sort of relationship. People drop hints and they go right through him. ~_~;

Mifuui
September 20th, 2003, 11:25 AM
Ash+Misty!!!
I have supported this couple since the beginning.
They're the cutest! X3~

Q Man
September 20th, 2003, 02:03 PM
People drop hints and they go right through him. ~_~;That's probably because Ash is about as dense as a cinderblock made of steel :P
Although there are times where he seems to have some unusual (by his standards, of course :P) reactions to hints, especially when it comes to people saying that him and Misty are boyfriend and girlfriend.

Frostweaver
September 20th, 2003, 03:57 PM
o_o I honestly don't think anyone would go well with Ash. Look how immature he is. x_X; I don't think he's ready for any sort of relationship. People drop hints and they go right through him. ~_~;

true true... but to me Advanceshipping looks the cutest. Let the dumb ppl support each other lol.

Miyu-chan
September 21st, 2003, 03:50 AM
Satoshi and Kasumi <----Doesn't want to say the dub names.
They love each other. *_* That is all. =P

Cherrim
September 21st, 2003, 04:58 AM
That's probably because Ash is about as dense as a cinderblock made of steel :P
Although there are times where he seems to have some unusual (by his standards, of course :P) reactions to hints, especially when it comes to people saying that him and Misty are boyfriend and girlfriend.
True, true. :x He does react in that denying way.

>_> Personally if I had to pick one, it'd probably be Ash and Gary. Just to see what would happen. ^_^ Don't flame me now.

G-LANCE
September 21st, 2003, 04:59 AM
satoshi 'n kasumi all the way!
'sides, i think may's a little young for ash...

ps q man made a very good fanfic about ash and misty's future together...

Shelz4U
September 25th, 2003, 11:10 AM
Well on "Pokemon 2000" Misty shows feelings towards Ash.Especially when she says this to Melody:

"No! I will help Ash.Afterall he is never really alone.Because he has me"

Kayleigh
September 25th, 2003, 02:15 PM
Yeah, and on one episode she muttered:

"And one day we'll be married too..."

That's got to be the most obvious hint that she likes him! I just think that she and Ash make a better couple, but... There hasn't been enough episodes to tell whether May will like him too, so it's a coin toss.

Frostweaver
September 25th, 2003, 08:25 PM
Well on "Pokemon 2000" Misty shows feelings towards Ash.Especially when she says this to Melody:

"No! I will help Ash.Afterall he is never really alone.Because he has me"

now let's not even get to that one... almost any site that goes against pokeshippy talks about this famous quote. It's a dub error... if you're referring to quote use the japanese one. However, the one about marriage and the one with Rudy are true in all languages... x_x

the marriage one tells us that Kasumi likes SOMEONE. She has a crush on someone, and most ppl point the head of the knife to Satoshi. Well someone doesn't equal to Satoshi you know... can even be gymshippy Takeshi, or just about anyone else in the world... we only know she likes someone.

jynx
September 26th, 2003, 07:29 AM
Ash and May!! May is sooooo much better than Misty!

But who is Noone anyway?

Sturm
September 26th, 2003, 08:09 AM
Ash and May!! May is sooooo much better than Misty!

But who is Noone anyway?I agree...
Answer the question...
Noone is...one kind of pokemon...
PokeDex Data:
Noone
Noone PKMN
Weight N'OO'NE
Height N'OO'NE
Noone.

Moveset:
Lv.0 Noone
TM:
TM 100 Noone

jynx
September 26th, 2003, 08:38 AM
I agree...
Answer the question...
Noone is...one kind of pokemon...
PokeDex Data:
Noone
Noone PKMN
Weight N'OO'NE
Height N'OO'NE
Noone.

Moveset:
Lv.0 Noone
TM:
TM 100 Noone
Hm...you mean Pikachu?
Or.. Oh, I see! Does it stands for No One?

Sturm
September 26th, 2003, 08:47 AM
Hm...you mean Pikachu?
Or.. Oh, I see! Does it stands for No One?Maybe...if so...Noone...or No one...remember always put space in your post...

Shelz4U
September 26th, 2003, 11:11 AM
Misty use Sweet Kiss on Ash!

XD!

Sturm
September 26th, 2003, 06:53 PM
Misty use Sweet Kiss on Ash!

XD!XP zap...that make me... would like to...Toilet.

ash_misty4ever
September 28th, 2003, 04:30 PM
huh? anyway may cant go with ash and macy is WAY to young for him! misty if perfect 4 him

Frostweaver
September 28th, 2003, 04:32 PM
what's with people saying love is only suitable for people among the same age group... does love really have to be restricted by one number???

jynx
September 29th, 2003, 09:33 AM
XP zap...that make me... would like to...Toilet.
lovely kissis even better.......
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Keitaro
October 3rd, 2003, 07:42 AM
Ash with Misty is very suitable. Misty has a major crush on Ash and Ash has a major crush on Pokmon o.O yea lol but he didn't get rid of Misty all this time now did he? And they fight 3/4ths of the time they are around each other it seems.

Blaziken
October 3rd, 2003, 09:06 AM
Ash and May, definitley! I hate Misty so much, I could scream!

jynx
October 3rd, 2003, 10:06 AM
Ash and May, definitley! I hate Misty so much, I could scream!
Yeah, Misty is so bad tempered.

Shelz4U
October 3rd, 2003, 01:20 PM
I like Misty...I think May is odd...And I personally think Misty looks a lil bit better than May....Even though May is wearing clothes...XD!And all Misty is wearing is SUPER short shorts and a lil tiny shirt *looks like a tanktop, or a odd bra*!

AzureFlygon
October 3rd, 2003, 03:40 PM
Ash and Misty! It's SO obvious.

Never go against the cartoon matchmaker HAHAHAHA! *runs away failing arms*

Greed
October 3rd, 2003, 04:14 PM
Blaziken, and jynx, I hear ya two. I HATE Misty.. Jesus, she's so annoying and seems to go wack with water pokemon. And I hate that Corsola of hers too.. It's TOO HYPER for my taste.. Grrr..

Yes, I scream when I see her, I'm hoping everyday she'd get crushed by a Feraligatr or something like that....

~CaRtOON

Spike Razzor
October 4th, 2003, 11:23 AM
Yeah, Misty is so bad tempered.
Thats why I like Misty, I like girls with bad tempers. And every other girl on Pokemon had a fruity and blank personality.

Cherrim
October 4th, 2003, 02:25 PM
I used to hate Misty too, but now I have absolutely no preference. I don't watch the anime much anymore anyway. All the characters annoy me. X_x; It's too... goody-goody for me. No angst or anything. =\ And not much character development, either. *shrugs*

But I agree, Misty's personality is probably the best out of all the girls ever introduced on Pokemon. X_x;; She actually has different feelings and expressions. ^_^

Miyu-chan
October 4th, 2003, 05:24 PM
Yah, I agree. n_n;;; The girls that Brock falls in love with, they seem like they all have the same personality! x_x; I like girls with a bad temper. n_n;

Kayleigh
October 4th, 2003, 05:34 PM
Lol, that's hard to imagine! :P I think it's funny when Misty gets angry at Ash and starts clobbering him on the head with stuff. Too bad she only drags Brock away by the ear whenever he drools over some girl... She's got to think of something to make him keep his eyes open. >_>;

PKMN_grl
October 19th, 2003, 04:52 PM
Gr......stupid AAML people..... Ash should be with Bayleef/Chikorita! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

22sa
October 19th, 2003, 05:48 PM
Yah, I agree. n_n;;; The girls that Brock falls in love with, they seem like they all have the same personality! x_x; I like girls with a bad temper. n_n;
Yap. Like always, as usual.

Pokecastle
October 19th, 2003, 06:05 PM
what's with people saying love is only suitable for people among the same age group... does love really have to be restricted by one number???

I totally agree, if you really love someone, their age doesn't matter. So Ash definitely should be with Misty, or else it would be a rip off -_-

charmanderluver
December 27th, 2003, 11:16 AM
Well personally most all you guys think Misty should go with Ash but... i think May would be much better! At least she's nicer. May seems to like Ash anyways, she's a lot nicer than Misty! Besides, if Misty REALLY liked Ash... she wouldn't have left! I mean, Brock came back didn't he?

IceKitten
December 27th, 2003, 01:34 PM
Me and Winona

*runz*

TVR
December 27th, 2003, 04:11 PM
Well personally most all you guys think Misty should go with Ash but... i think May would be much better! At least she's nicer. May seems to like Ash anyways, she's a lot nicer than Misty! Besides, if Misty REALLY liked Ash... she wouldn't have left! I mean, Brock came back didn't he?

yea, i agree, i think Ash should be with May. but for the pokemon story to come out clean, Ash should be with Misty. May's cuter than Misty in my opinion.

Greed
December 27th, 2003, 05:17 PM
Me and Winona

*runz*
Dude, that's spam, don' do it again, that's just dumb, man.. Mods and admins are very strict about it.. =\

Anyways, Misty is so bad tempered.. >_<; She wouldn't fit Ash at all O_o; May seems a better fit for him, I mean, they both are Pokemon trainers and they seem right for eachother. She's nice, he's nice. And honestly, who wants a girl that screams at your face and stuff @_@ Besides, isn't this an 2 month dead thread? O__o;;

*gets killed by May*

Cosmos
December 27th, 2003, 09:50 PM
Ash and Misty or Ash and Macy would be the cutest couple

100marios
December 27th, 2003, 10:15 PM
As of now, I don't think May is that interested in Ash, and same for Ash to May, so I think Ash and Misty would make a better pair! Although there is no denying, at least in my opinion, that May is in fact cuter hehe.........

Greed
December 28th, 2003, 04:35 PM
Heh, May in fact is cuter ^_^; Misty flashes too much skin O_O;; And she stole Ash's togepi *it was suppoused to be his -_-;* I'm not even sure anymore, maybe it turns Ash "on" when girls are biaches ~_~ But I support more Satoshi/Haruka pairing O_o;;

*gets killed by May*

PM2008
January 25th, 2004, 05:44 PM
I think that Ash and Misty are better as a couple than him and May, anyway Ash nor May seem to like each other. :classic:

silverfrost
January 25th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Ash and Misty are the better couple, in my opinion. I guess I just can't see Ash and May together.

Sayuri no Hoshi
January 26th, 2004, 08:53 AM
I'm gonna say something weird and try not to clobber me when I say this...O_o;; What if Ash met MAY when he first cleanly started out on his journey from Pallet Town into the Indigo/Kanto season and then met MISTY in the Advance season? I bet each and every one of you would say Ash and May are meant to be (It's purely based on human psychology, ya know)--now this is excluding fans of different 'ships. The only ones I'm talking about the AAML fans. How y'all like them apples? ^_~

Mattokun
March 24th, 2004, 08:30 PM
You raise a valid point my friend

The Pokemaster
March 25th, 2004, 02:38 AM
a deep look into the human mind, indeed 'tis true, what you hear for a long time becomes "Correct" so if Ash was with May from the start, then no-one would care about misty, pure psycholigy.

ash_misty4ever
May 1st, 2004, 08:29 AM
originally posted by Sayuri no Hoshi
I'm gonna say something weird and try not to clobber me when I say this...O_o;; What if Ash met MAY when he first cleanly started out on his journey from Pallet Town into the Indigo/Kanto season and then met MISTY in the Advance season? I bet each and every one of you would say Ash and May are meant to be (It's purely based on human psychology, ya know)--now this is excluding fans of different 'ships. The only ones I'm talking about the AAML fans. How y'all like them apples? ^_~
Actually, if May came first, I would still choose Misty because May doesn't show affection for Ash, even if she came first. That would also alter the shippys. Instead of advancedshippy, it would be Ash and Misty, where as Pokeshippy would be Ash and May. That would also change AAML!
Key point: If May was in the first season, it still wouldn't change her feelings!

Snivi
May 1st, 2004, 11:28 AM
Ash & Misty belong together! AAML forever!

nayana_1120
May 1st, 2004, 11:29 AM
I like Ash and Misty better. They look cuter together IMO.
Also, I'm one of those people who like hints. ^^;; They have hints that I can easily tell. XD

~*Silent Tattsu*~
May 1st, 2004, 11:40 AM
Actually, if May came first, I would still choose Misty because May doesn't show affection for Ash, even if she came first. That would also alter the shippys. Instead of advancedshippy, it would be Ash and Misty, where as Pokeshippy would be Ash and May. That would also change AAML!
Key point: If May was in the first season, it still wouldn't change her feelings!

Ya go Gurl ! *Gets Cheerleader kit out* XD
I agree with everything you said ^___^ Well as for me i am a utterly devoted Pokeshipper ! The day i turn to Advance Shipping (Ash and May) is the day i no longer think Ash is kawaii ! And thats never going to happen :P I have been a Pokeshipper for a loooooong time now , and absoloutly adore the sight of them together. Pokeshipper by heart is what i say ^^ The Chemistry between them is undeniable and through their travels they have become really close Friends and the bond between them has grown strong.If you ask me Misty is Ash's closest human friend. You saw his reaction to when they said goodbye to each other in "Gotta catch ya later" , unlike when Brock or Tracy left the gang Ash only was slightly upset to see them go , and just waved them goodbye happily , when it came to Misty and him saying goodbye he was so much more emotional.

In my opinion i feel that Pokeshipping has almost been proved from Ash's point of view now (Because we have allways known how Misty feels for Ash but we have never been quite sure about his feelings for her) because of the episode "Gotta Catch ya later" when Misty after saying here farewell and getting on her mended Bike , is riding along with Togepi in the front basket she says "Thankyou Ash Ketchum , for finnaly telling me how you feel." So basicly Misty now knows that Ash feels something for her , because he said it in a different way instead of saying "I like you" outloud , so she now knows that he does feel something for her , but she does not know exactly what ^__^ So i think us Pokeshippers can happily say that we have proven that he also feels for her deepdown.

All i know is Ashy-boy is taken , and he deserves much better than May , he deserves Misty because he actually Loves her rather then with May he only thinks of her as a mutual friend. I loath Advance shipping , but thats all that i will say. *Gets a Pitchfork and runs after Advance shippys* Yay ! ^______^

I hope you like these pics guys :)

Kitty17794
May 1st, 2004, 12:27 PM
it just wouldnt be right if it wasnt Misty and Ash! They BELONG together! Stick May and Brock together. Ash and Misty are definatly the right couple *nod*

flamegirl
May 1st, 2004, 12:39 PM
itz Ash+MISTY PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MISTY OK!!!

Ash+May is just sik and wrong!!!! i agree, stick May w/ Brock

100marios
May 1st, 2004, 12:58 PM
itz Ash+MISTY PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MISTY OK!!!

Ash+May is just sik and wrong!!!! i agree, stick May w/ Brock
Woah! I wouldn't call it sick and wrong, (a little harsh in my opinion) but I just don't think Ash and May are as compatible as Ash and Misty. Ash and Misty are the original duo, and it will forever remain that way! Yup!
As for May, don't think she belongs with Brock. I'm not sure if they've introduced a character that might get along with her...

Sayuri no Hoshi
May 1st, 2004, 02:13 PM
Woah! I wouldn't call it sick and wrong, (a little harsh in my opinion) but I just don't think Ash and May are as compatible as Ash and Misty. Ash and Misty are the original duo, and it will forever remain that way! Yup!
As for May, don't think she belongs with Brock. I'm not sure if they've introduced a character that might get along with her...
Yeah, Ash and Misty are the original pairing but I don't think May technically should be shunned, either...^_^; But, like Jordan said, she doesn't belong with Brock--he's older than her and has a um, choice for women older than him, anyway. However, Ash and May aren't any different than Ash and Misty if you think about it. Misty constantly gets annoyed with Ash as does Ash with May. History repeats itself; since Ash was the novice in the beginning, he's now pretty much developed Misty's attitude and takes it out on May, the new novice. Despite all of this, I'm still partial to Ash and Misty...old habits die hard, I guess, lol...>_<

flamegirl
May 1st, 2004, 02:26 PM
yer both right, but Misty was there first, and May is an ugly lil b****!!!!!!!!

Kitty17794
May 1st, 2004, 02:29 PM
woah...calm down. be civil in discussions. everyone has their opinion, but no need to curse

flamegirl
May 1st, 2004, 02:34 PM
sry bout dat , but misty..............

100marios
May 1st, 2004, 04:00 PM
Yeah, Ash and Misty are the original pairing but I don't think May technically should be shunned, either...^_^; But, like Jordan said, she doesn't belong with Brock--he's older than her and has a um, choice for women older than him, anyway. However, Ash and May aren't any different than Ash and Misty if you think about it. Misty constantly gets annoyed with Ash as does Ash with May. History repeats itself; since Ash was the novice in the beginning, he's now pretty much developed Misty's attitude and takes it out on May, the new novice. Despite all of this, I'm still partial to Ash and Misty...old habits die hard, I guess, lol...>_<
What's this? Do my ears decieve me? Did you actually say that I'm right?
.......wow! This is new hehe....

I noticed that, but May never really has any scenes that show even the slightest bit of affection for Ash. So, to Ash and Misty I continue to hold! Hehe...

Please be careful with the language. I know you're just expressing how you feel, but there's no need to go that far.....
I like May a lot anyway!

flamegirl
May 1st, 2004, 04:15 PM
100marios-in the later episodes, May will show more affection, trust me

100marios
May 1st, 2004, 04:22 PM
100marios-in the later episodes, May will show more affection, trust me
I'm sure about that too, but the question is, what will Ash do? He was able to reveal to Misty that he liked her.....not directly, but he did nonetheless. I'm really curious as to where the series will go after the Hoenn saga is over...
Hmm....Oh well! It's not for a while anyway hehe..

flamegirl
May 1st, 2004, 04:25 PM
hez actually oblivious and confused

have you heard of serebii.net?

Cassie-chan
May 1st, 2004, 04:34 PM

I don't see anything on there having to do with it...but I'd miss the big red area talking about it XD

flamegirl
May 1st, 2004, 04:36 PM
it doesnt have anything to do w/ it

i was just asking

100marios
May 1st, 2004, 04:59 PM

I sure have! I go there all the time!
....uh, what for?
Hehe...

Jess
May 1st, 2004, 06:27 PM
oh my.. I created this thread in Like September.. *Laughs*.. Anyways I think Misty * ash because of this sweet lil quote by Misty:

"Ash is never really alone because he will always have me".

100marios
May 1st, 2004, 06:29 PM
oh my.. I created this thread in Like September.. *Laughs*.. Anyways I think Misty * ash because of this sweet lil quote by Misty:
Now that's probably the best bit of dubbing 4kids has ever done hehe...
I love that part!

Jess
May 2nd, 2004, 08:37 AM
Yes.. So I will assume that After Hoenn May will most likely disappear or die in the 7th Movie and Misty will return and then Ash & Misty will kiss and the whole world will finally rejoice. *laughs*

swordkirby537
May 9th, 2004, 04:08 PM
I think Ash should have both Misty and May! *gets shot*

New shipping! Ash, Misty, & May the threesom! X_X

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
May 9th, 2004, 04:18 PM
Ash and Misty belong together. They're classic.

Roy-Kun
May 12th, 2005, 03:03 PM
oviously that's an easy answer... but i won't tell! XP

Arcanine
May 12th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Red-san please don't revive threads where the last post was over a month ago (this thread is a year old).
*Closed*