• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

More pokémon-girl images?

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2007
Hey, recently I stumbled across some amazing images of the first 151 pok?mon as anime girls. They're interesting as hell. I have them up on my webspace for the time being.

I was wondering if anybody knew if the GSC or RSE generation pok?mon had ever been done in this style, and if so, where could I find them?

Here are some examples of these things.

124_.jpg

Jynx.

011_.jpg

Metapod.

095_.jpg

Onyx.​

The directory is here for now:
http://www.rm-dev.org/despain/extras/poke/

Thank you to anybody who knows where I can find the new ones, if they're out there.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
Years
These are pokemon personfications. I found a lot of Japanese artists doing them and they look really cool x3
Each of them look very unique but I don't really like the style in my opinion. >.x
Anyways, where did you find these images? I'm sure you didn't found these out of nowhere XD I couldn't find these type of images in most search engines though.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
Heh, I used to do these things, as well as sailor senshi pokemon.
I used to know of a site where you could find theese, but, I'd have to search through my thousands of bookmarks. ^^;

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Try googling with "Pokemon Gijinka" or "ポケモン擬人化".

Ja, most of my bookmarked Pokemon art sites are gijinka content heavy too.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I tend to prefer the actual humans in pokemon costumes to the anthros...anthro art in general is far overdone, and there's no point in modifying the form of the pokemon if they're still an animal.

I love the ones Niko posted, though; I remember a couple of people having some of those images in their themes a while back...I was always a huge fan of them =D

Years
Unlike Alan (you use my name, I use yours, winks), I rather like the anthros, if done right and appropriate.

That Jynx is so seductive...shifty eyes. Yet I don't feel shame. Heh.

Please keep this up. Share, share, hee.

Edit: And they get bustier as they evolve. I'm not complaining. Heh.

Last edited:
Back