PDA

View Full Version : Demons Attack!

pichugirl
February 16th, 2006, 07:02 PM
You are and demon ( you can be a hanyou if you want ) who lived in feaudal times. ( no this is not Inuyasha) You lived peacefully for some time now but something happens.... something strange has crashed and is causing evreything to disappear. A strange form is making armies of unidentified demons . They are attacking the land and many have been wiped out. Many want to stop this strange force but are too afraid to try. Many have gone into hiding and haven't been seen for a long time. There is still hope for the land. Special souls have been gifted with ultimate power whether they use it for good or evil is their decision. ( which means you can be good or evil) The fate of the land is in your hands

This is the form to fill out:

Name:

Demon Race: ( like cat or dog you can be human if you want)

Personality:

Appearence:

Good or Evil:

Here's Mine:

Name: Hikari

Demon Race: Fox

Personality: She doesn't act as innocent as she looks. She can be really stubborn and a bit bossy but other than that she's a good person. She's sarcastic and adventerous. Waiting for anything that comes her way. She's a bit over confident. She has a little brother named Riku.

Appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/pichugirl/1139718333_aterspirit.jpg without the wings and add fox tail and ears

Good or Evil : Good

badgirl
February 19th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Name: Mya
Demon Race: Human
Personality: I can be a good and evil type of girl. I'm very adventerous,wild,scary and clever. I like to prank people with funny jokes and sometimes they get scared of me.

Appearance: http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e399/sese_gurl/demon.jpg
Good or evil: Good/Evil

badgirl
February 19th, 2006, 03:24 PM
OOC: But I have the full form I edited the 1 before.

pichugirl
February 19th, 2006, 03:28 PM
ok i edited my post and deleted so welcome to the roleplay

Haunted_Angel
February 19th, 2006, 05:23 PM
If it's still possible to join then count me in ^.^

This is the form to fill out:

Name: Kraya'daiaemon (Kraya for short =p)

Demon Race: Eagle

Personality: he is dark and alone, but not evil, he uses his twisted mind to helps get an ida of the enemies plans, and he uses his dark gaze to strike fear into those who cross him. Thogh alone and dark, he has a sparkle of light in him, this makes him do good rather than evil things

Appearence:http://www.sandara.net/anime/ess.jpg

Good or Evil: Good

pichugirl
February 19th, 2006, 05:42 PM
I accept you welcome to the roleplay we need a few more people and then we can get started

Haunted_Angel
February 19th, 2006, 05:44 PM
OOC: that's cool, thanks for accepting me ^.^

SilverTail
February 20th, 2006, 07:38 AM
hey pichugurl, ill join :D

Name: kyro technick

Demon Race: half human half tiger demon

Personality: calm and kind, but if messed with very strong, he dosnt take no for an answer and will do anything for his friends, even if it means losing his life, attention seeking at times, but hey, hes part cat afteall, also likes to play random pranks, just your average teenager

Appearence: orange hair with black stripes, also has tiger ears and tail, has yellow eyes and other than that is human, wears a pair of black pants and an orange/black shirt, goes barefoot

Good or Evil: good

is that good?

pichugirl
February 20th, 2006, 10:24 AM
it's good i'll accept it!

skie
February 20th, 2006, 10:46 AM
This looks interesting can i join?

Name: Skie

Demon Race: Fox/Wolf

Personality:Sunny and out going but she gets angry easily. She pulls pranks and is an attention seeker.

Appearence:Blue hair, Tan skin, red eyes, Orenge sweater, and blue pants

Good or Evil: depends on her mood but mostly good

Hope that's ok

pichugirl
February 20th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Ok you can join now we need 1 more to start

Fateful
February 20th, 2006, 04:57 PM
Can I reserve the last spot and I'll post my sign up later because I'm very busy at the moment?

SilverTail
February 20th, 2006, 05:09 PM
so im guessing we start now?

pichugirl
February 20th, 2006, 05:17 PM
ooc: Ofcourse you can save the spot! (more people can still join) And yes we can begin!

The star night was quiet as everyone had gone to sleep. No one could sleep happily knowing their village was being attacked. Hikari sat up off her tree branch and stood watching the trees nearby set on fire. Knowing the army will come she grabs her little brother and sets off trying to find a hiding spot for the night. She had found a taller thicker tree hoping that would be a safe place to hide. " Brother, I think we can stay here for the night..hopefully..." She had started to cry but wanted to show strength for her little brother. " Sis when are mommy and daddy coming home i'm scared.." Hikari sighed. " I'm sorry bro. Our mother and father are not here anymore. They are in the heavens now.." Her brother started to cry. " I'm sorry little bro..I'm sorry.." I said as I embraced him.

SilverTail
February 20th, 2006, 05:44 PM
i saw a village close by catch fire. "stupid army...." i muttered, jumping down from the tree and landed next to a girl adn someone who appeared to be her brother. "who are you" i said, looking at her, i had never seen her before in my life yet i felt like i knew her....some how....

pichugirl
February 20th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Hikari had noticed someone down on the branch and immediatley drew out her sword. " Who are you?" she asked but then saw he didn't have the mark of the dead on him so he might not be a threat. She sat back down on her branch holding her sleeping brother. " Was your village attcked by the army too?. Mine's was...." 'I had left m friend behind in that mess.'

FLASHBACK

" Hikari!!! Help!!" her friend yelled as she was in the fire.
"I'm coming!" but it was too late the fire had seperated them.. " I'm sorry.." She seemed to be saying that alot lately...

FLASHBACK OVER

She then couldn't hold it in anymore and started to cry.

SilverTail
February 21st, 2006, 06:55 AM
"i dont have a village" i said, my tail swishing behind me. "what is your name?" i asked, wiping away a tear "dont worry, it will all be over soon."

i looked down at the sleeping boy, apparently her brother. "hold onto him, if you lose him, you will never forgive yourself....i still havent forgiven myself..." i said, remembering the face of my brother, always cheerful and kind......now all that was left was a crumbling toumbstone in the forest.....

pichugirl
February 21st, 2006, 12:19 PM
" Who's worried? I'm not worried I know it'll be over soon because I'm going to stop it!" she said trying to wipe away the tears. " So you don't have a village it must be pretty sad. Do you just ander around or something?" I said as I heard the army come behind us. " Oh no the arm-" I was cut off as the poisonous arrow hit me on the arm. I shot a few ice stars then fainted at the bottom of the tree.

Haunted_Angel
February 21st, 2006, 12:25 PM
I looked out from my hiding place after attackign a soldier, which I now found out was a bit stupid, but I saw two others standing over a bit from me, how far i couldn't actually tell but they were far enough away for me to be out of earshot, and my wings were getting cramped, so i decided to go over to them, but it took alot of summoning of courage.
"Hey there" i said in a normal tone, and at normal volume trying not to alert the arm that was gaining distance on him.
it looked like a girl and her brother, and someone else, to be honest i couldn't tell, but as i got closer i noticed they found a good hiding place. for now at least so i ruffeled my wings a little waiting for a reply

skie
February 21st, 2006, 05:23 PM
"Oh boy... another village must be under attack. How troublesome." I said. I picked up my sword and arrows from the inside of my hollowed out tree house. "I'd better go see if anyone needs my help." I jumped from tree branch to tree branch at a breack-neck speed but I didn't really notice. "Ah. I hate living in this forest. It's always too damp." I mumbled into my blade. I saw something above me and stopped. I dunno why I'm stoping. It's just gotta be a hawk. I looked forward and saw two people and the Army a few jumps away. I smiled deviously and said "Now this is gonna be fun."

SilverTail
February 22nd, 2006, 02:50 AM
i heard something behind me and whiped around, catching an arrow aimed for me, she wasnt so lucky

"im glad i have such good hearing..." i said, my ears twitcing on th etop of my head

i jumped down, landing silently next to her and picked her up, , jumping back up into the tree an dpulling out the arrow

i sniffed the tip, smelling something like rotten eggs...."just a sleeping poison" i said, leaning her head agaisnt her brothers, stopping the bleeding on her arm with a cloth. i pulled out my blade and stuck it into the tree (its REALLY big)

"well, atleast we wont have to worry about any more arrows...." i said, watching fom behind the blade

pichugirl
February 22nd, 2006, 12:38 PM
I could hear things in my head... I could hear battling but I just couldn't see it. ' What is this place? Everything is completely dark. "Brother! Where are you?! Anyone?! Please...anyone... get me out of here.." I quickly started to fight the air seeing if I could hit anything. My body struggling against everything. I suddenly woke up. " Hey where are we going?" I said as I jumped down and started running.

SilverTail
February 22nd, 2006, 04:41 PM
"oh no you dont" i said, grabbing her shirt and keeping her here "they have sleeping arrows, you have to stay here with your brother, behind my sword, ok?"

i jumped down, pulling out a smaller sword, and grabbing another arrow headed my way. "how do they know where i am?" i muttered to myself

pichugirl
February 22nd, 2006, 08:11 PM
" I can defend myself and my brother you know!" I yelled! I pulled out my sword and wipped away some of the army coming towards us. " See? I can defend my self!" Suddenly arrows came from all over towards them. " There's too many of them! We have to run or we'll never make it out of here!" I said as I grabbed my brother and ran. " I advise for you to come too!" I yelled to him.

SilverTail
February 23rd, 2006, 03:41 AM
"fine!" i said, jumping over several arrows and into the tree, greabbing my
blade and pulling it out, putting it on my back to work as a sheild while running

"do you even know where your going?" i asked, running behind her and slicing a few arrows aimed for her back with my sword, the arrows not reaching us as we got further away

pichugirl
February 24th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Hikari stopped suddenly. ' Where are we going?' " Nope I have absoulutely no clue where I'm going." I said. I started to wander around curiously. " To be honest, I don't even know where we are now. Probably in a maze or something..... I know I can get us out of here! Even if the next town is miles away!" Then my little brother pointed out a village just ahead. "Or... in a few feet.."

_Huggle_Bunny_
February 24th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Name:Ryo

Demon Race:Human

Personality:Ryo At Times Can be Stubbern...And Also Gets Mad Easy...

Appearence:: http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/talesofrebirth/art-002.jpg ........but with black hair...and a black brestplate thing....

Good or Evil:Bad
---------
Not Much 2 Sign Up...XD

Well This Looks like Fun...

SilverTail
February 24th, 2006, 04:12 PM
runs up behind her, my blade on my back "well, heres the next village as you can see, we might need to take a rest, i know some of the people here that own a reasturant" i said, walking twords teh small village "your welcome to stay" i added, seeing her little brother awake in her arms. "hehehe, your sisters very brave, you know that?" i said to him, smiling

pichugirl
February 25th, 2006, 09:15 AM
OOC: Ofcourse you can join!

Her brother smiled. " Yep!" I ran down to the next village to find it was completely fine. No damage, no dead people,nothing. " Well I see the west villages haven't been tormented.. Oh well I guess we'll just stay here for the night until we can move on again."

SilverTail
February 25th, 2006, 09:58 AM
"thats what i meant" i said, yawning "i guess we could travel together to watch eacothers backs" i walked into teh village, seing the reasturaunt and walking there "just follow me" i said, wlaking into it and being greeted by hellos and cheers like some kind of hero "here we go again...." i said as confetti fell on me "happy birthday kyro!" they all yelled, a woman coming up and hugging me "mom, i have friends" i said, trying to pry the woman from me, the farmiliar bell she used to play with me still tied to her tail

_Huggle_Bunny_
February 25th, 2006, 05:13 PM
OOC/OORP:That Was A Lil G.ay DM...XD
------
Ryo Walked Out Of The Forest And Saw A Town Not To Far Off..."Hmmmm...I Wonder Where I Am..."Ryo Then Started To Walk Towards The Town..."I Wonder If This Town Is Still A Town Of The Living...But It Makes No Diffrence To Me If It Is Or Isnt"...Ryo Could See A Big Building Not To Far Off With Alot Of Music And Comotion Coming From It..."Hmmmm I Guess This Isnt A Town Of The Dead"...Ryo Proceeds To Walk Closer To The Building...Then Noticing That It Was A Town Of The Living..Ryo Starts To Walk InSide The Building...

pichugirl
March 2nd, 2006, 09:28 AM
I held back a giggle as I watched the cheering people. " So it's your birthday huh? I hope you didn't forget your own birthday." I said as I walked around looking at all the confetti being thrown at his face. " Sister? Why is everyone throwing rainbow stuff at him?" her brother asked. I then got an idea. " Well it's a game Riku. Whoever can throw the most rainbow stuff at his face wins." I whispered. " Really? Cool!" He then grabbed a bunch of confetti and threw it along with the other people. " Did I win?" he asked. I sat there laughing at all the confetti in his face.

_Huggle_Bunny_
March 2nd, 2006, 07:20 PM
Ryo Walks Into The Building.."Whats Going On Here..Is This Some Sort Of Party..."Ryo Was Standing There When Suddinly The Hole Room Went Quite And Looked At Him...."This Is A Privite Party Sir...Said The Bar-keep"....Ryo Starts To Walk To A Chair..."Sir I Told You This Was A privite Party...Please lLeave"..."Im Gona Stay For A While...Iv Been Traveling For A While...And I Need To Rest My Feet...If You Have A Prob With Me Here Then Try And Do Somethang About It...'i wish he would try me'."...The Man Then Looked back At Some People....And The People Started To Walk Over....
--------
ooc:i know that was a lil gay...my bad

pichugirl
March 5th, 2006, 08:45 AM
Hikari noticed the person walking in and causing a bit of a problem. " He told you to leave didn't he? Do as he says before I have to kick you out myself." Hikari said in a threatening tone. ' How can they just barge in like that and not even care.' " I said leave." Hikari said hands on her sword ready to take him out.

_Huggle_Bunny_
March 5th, 2006, 11:43 PM
ooc:im a he not a she...XD
-----
bic:"Hahahahahaha,Do You Think Im Really Scared Of You??But If You Want To Lose Your Life Over Something As Trivial As This Then Go Ahead And Be My Guest."Ryo Stood Up And Placed His Hand On His Sword,And unsheathed It A Tad Bit.*The Sword Then Starts To Glow A Dark Black'black as the night sky'."Now Come On Make The First Move,But Let Me Warn You It Will Be Your Last.And When Im Done With You I'll Kill Every One Elese In This Lil Town,So Just Think About That As You Die."Ryo Stands There With His Hand On His Sword Ready And Waiting For the Women To Make the First Move.

SilverTail
March 8th, 2006, 01:51 PM
||im back everyone!||

"no, its ok" i said smiling, handing him a drink "this is a party, remember? everyones welcome" i sit down next to the girl, just as her brother throws confetti in my face. "again, enjoy yourselves!" i added, laughing and leaning back, brushing some confetti out of my hair

pichugirl
March 9th, 2006, 12:57 PM
" Fine." I said sitting down somewhere in a corner. ' But if she messes with me one more time....' I sat down and watched my brother throw confetti everywhere and on everyone. I suddenl felt like I was the only one not having fun... ' Maybe it's because I am the only one that's not having any fun.'

skie
March 15th, 2006, 09:24 PM
I walked up to the village and looked around. "This little town doesn't seem to have been attacked yet." I walked in and saw a party going on in a restaurant. 'Cheery little town ain't it?' I thought. I walked in and tied my sword to my back, saying 'Hi' to everybody I see. I then saw a girl sitting in a corner. I walked over to her and said "You look miserable. Was that your village a little way down? The one the army attacked?"

_Huggle_Bunny_
March 16th, 2006, 11:03 AM
ooc:im a guy in this not a gurl...ok
----
bic:"errrrrrr,why did you step in boy??it was not your place"Ryo Sets the drink down and walks out the front door,bumping into a man on the way out."Get out of my way fool.I hope this town burns."Ryo then stops and sits down on the front steps."What is it with me and gurls i all ways seam to bring the bad side out in them,and in my self.WHY CANT I TALK TO GURLS,some one tell me why."Ryo Sits there stareing at the sky as if he was waiting for a responce.

SilverTail
March 24th, 2006, 01:04 PM
"i stepped in because its my party, and i just want everyone to have fun" i said, grinning "he needs to loosen up, don you think?" i said, turning to the girl from before "i dont belive i got your name...mines kyro, but i guess the banner told you that..." i said, holding out my hand to her, glaring at the large red adn black banner above the door

skie
April 21st, 2006, 12:36 PM
I smiled. "I'm Skie. Alot of people pronounce it wrong if they've only seen me write it... Nice to meet you!" I looked around at all the people in the room. "Dang all these people here for you? You sure are lucky to be so loved..." I trailed off. "I've never known the joy of a family... or friends... In fact you're the first person I've talked to in a very long time." I kicked Kyro gently and groaned "Thanks for making my day."

SilverTail
April 22nd, 2006, 06:02 AM
i laughed "its ok, hey, i never asked for any of this..infact, its been three years since ive been here..." i said, trailing off and looking out a window "ive always been moving around, trying to find a place to live on my own..no luck yet though, oh well, ill find a place soon" i yawned and layed back, closing my eyes

skie
May 4th, 2006, 03:37 PM
I thought about what Kyro said. Moving around and three years since he's been back to his hometown. "Hmm... I just live in a hollow tree out of town. Seems like forever since I came to live there. I can't even remember my home town, my mom, or my brother..." Tears began to well up in my eyes. "That stupid army destroyed it a long time ago. When I was realy little." I fought back the tears and thought of something else. "No luck with the house thing, huh? If all else fails, just hollow out a tree and live in the forest"

pichugirl
May 6th, 2006, 06:31 PM
'she doesn't remember anything.....nothing at all? not even her mom or brother?' I looked over at my brother for a minute. Just smiling and having fun. 'I should be glad I still have a brother after all this' I walked outside and just stared for a moment. Just then my ears poked up. Something was coming. It wasn't those army guys either . It was something big. I tried to go inside and warn everyone else but a big shadow wall came up out of nowhere and sealed me inside taking me deep underground.

SilverTail
May 7th, 2006, 12:14 PM
"im really sorry" i said, looking at my mom and dad, happy adn smiling. suddenly i felt something coming, something big. "what in the world?" i said as hikari was sucked into the ground by a dark force. "what just happened?"

pichugirl
June 3rd, 2006, 06:08 PM
I had woken up in what seemed to be a cage. I was in some kind of chamber.
"I could use you for an extra army memeber. Too many of them are dead." I couldn't see anything I just heard that voice but soon the darkness reached me it got inside my mind and took control over my body. I rose up upon the ground with nothing but evil thoughts going through my head. I used my Ice Crystals to seal these so called ' marked ones' inside the small house. I then left the army to gaurd the house and fled to find th other 'marked ones to destroy them.

SilverTail
June 6th, 2006, 06:05 PM
i ran out of the building, looking around "hikari??? where are you?!?!?!" i yelled, looking around with a worried expression on my face

pichugirl
June 7th, 2006, 02:31 PM
" Puny boy, you may not pass as the boss has commanded it." The gaurd said taking out his weapon. " Unless you want to fight all of us I advise you to step back and surrender peacefully or things might get ugly." he said with a evil smile on his face.

SilverTail
June 9th, 2006, 05:51 PM
"huh?" i said, pulling out my blade "oh great...just what i need" i muttered, running past him and slicing him in two. "oh great, now i have to clean off my blade...." i muttered to myself, cutting another one in two

pichugirl
June 10th, 2006, 05:19 AM
From a distance Hikari was smiling evilly. ' I guess he needs more of a challenge than just a bag of bones.' " Send in the dragons." I commanded. Then 3 dragons , one of fire , one of lightning , and one of darkness came out from beneath the ground. " Make sure Kyro can't escape. I have to deal with things. " I said as I walked off to seek the item which the boss desires most.

SilverTail
June 11th, 2006, 07:59 AM
"dragons...i hate dragons" i muttered darkly "luckily....daimon cuts bone" i said, barely swining my sword and beheadding the dragon of darkness "now for ligtning, since diamonds dont conduct electricity" i muttered, swinging my blade again and beheading the lightning dragon "and last but not least, fire, diamonds were created in fire...so they arnt damaged by it" i said, raising my blade, my eyes glowing slightly. the dragon bowed after looking into my eyes.
"whats this?" i said as memories flash through my head, anothers memories.

~memory~
???: "come valthek, to battle"
valthek: roars, getting down so the mysterious person can ride it, valthek being the dragon infront of me
???: "now, to battle!" he said, raising a diamond blade much like my own
~end memory~

"valthek..." i muttered, the dragon raising its head and roaring, turning and getting down as though it wanted me to ride it. "ok valthek, lets go" i said, jumping on. "lets find hikari" i hope shes ok...

pichugirl
June 13th, 2006, 05:02 AM
" Those dragons are nothing but trouble." I muttered. I began to walk out of the Boss's room. "No. Stay here." He commanded as his guards blocked the door. " Dudn't you want me to find the mystic items?" I asked confused. " That can wait until after we kill him." he said. Kill Him? His magic power over me began to release my mind. " We can't have your mind budding in while we're battling now can we?" he said as he raised his staff and pointed it at me. " Oh great staff release this girl's mind or better yet... her soul." he said. The staff pulled my soul out and placed it in a containment jar. How can I fight now?

SilverTail
June 15th, 2006, 10:24 AM
"where is she..." i asked myself, riding valthek over the mountains

Colt_Darkfire
June 18th, 2006, 12:41 AM
Do u mind if i join?? if u dont heres mine

Name: Colt

Demon Race: Wolf/Human

Personality: he is a loner he cares for noone untill he knows he can trust them his past is shrouded from him he will leave others alone if they cause him no trouble or are no threat to him he keeps his opinions to himself. he will trust a person with his life if he knows them well enough hes always picking fights with people that he knows are stronger when hes angry he goes to a rage that noone can stop untill his blood rage has finished

Appearence: has black eyes has soft white fur on head and hands also has a tail. 5,10 muscly. has really sharp claws that slice through metal his teeth are sharp as a 10 knifes
wears a black t-shirt with black pants also carrys around a enchanted Fire sword the size of a katana

Good or Evil: Neutral untill he decides

Scottura
June 18th, 2006, 04:23 AM
If you except LSU's then here's myn

Name: Scott Wyvern

Demon Race: Dragon/Human

Personality: Although he rarely admits it, Scott is often quite withdrawn and introspective. He knows that there is a lot that he does not understand about himself, and this causes him to be irritable at times, and sometimes even to snap at friends. He also has a very large ego pertaining to his skills and his past. He changes for the better once he realizes that there are bigger problems than himself to deal with. When he does make friends with people, they can find he is very trustworthy, yet he does seem to infuriate them alot. He never picks a fight with anyone, it's usually someone else picking a fight with him. Most people find that when they're around him, if he's angry, that they sense a dark aura coming from him.

Appearence: Around 5'7, with a bit of a toned body. His skin is slightly tanned from all the time he spends traveling. His eyes are a light brownish-red and his hair is the darkest black. His hair is a bit spiky but really messy. Around his neck is a gunmetal silver necklace/pendant in the shape of a crown. He has a scar coming from his right shoulder blade to his left rib on his back. His clothes are dark gray cargo-pants, black long-sleeve shirt with a dragon inprint on the back, black and red sneakers. On his hands are some black fingerless gloves. He has red/black dragon wings that come from his back when he wants them to. They change colour depending on his mood.

Good or Evil: Good/Evil

SilverTail
June 19th, 2006, 04:35 PM
((ohhh, thats so helpfull >.> dont you mean nutral? (sp?) you cant be bolth, can you?))

Colt_Darkfire
June 19th, 2006, 09:02 PM
(it is actully spealt neutral like that im not being both i havint decided)

Scottura
June 19th, 2006, 11:41 PM
Hello? Am I excepted yet?

pichugirl
June 20th, 2006, 09:14 AM
(OOC: Sorry I was sick for a few days and you are both excepted! )

Colt_Darkfire
June 20th, 2006, 04:37 PM
(ooc: kk kool this should be good) Colt was watching a boy killing 2 dragons and claiming one for his own 'hmmmmmmmmmmm hes not bad i better follow him' so colt follows him as fast as he can which is pretty fast for a part wolf. Colt howls at him to see if he can grab his attention

Scottura
June 21st, 2006, 12:24 AM
Scott was walking in the woods, trying to find a friend of his, when suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his back. "Somethings happened to the darkness dragon!" he thought as he looked towards the sky. A red dragon flew past with a person on its back. "What has happened?" Suddenly a man taller than Scott rushed past, he had the speed of a wolf who was persueing prey. "What's gotten into him? I s'pose I should follow..."

SilverTail
June 23rd, 2006, 08:10 AM
i hear a howl but pay it no attention "probably just a wolf seperated from its pack.." i muttered "ive gotta find hikari...where is she..."

Colt_Darkfire
June 24th, 2006, 03:08 AM
*howls again but instead of a noice a fireball comes out and singes the riders leg* 'Jezz he doesnt wanna quit does he i better increase the pace'

SilverTail
June 24th, 2006, 02:14 PM
i sence the fireball coming at me adn block with my sword, looking at where it was coming from "i dont have time for this..." i muttered to myself "its probably someone from teh army, slow down valthek, i want to find out who is trying to stop us"

Colt_Darkfire
June 26th, 2006, 09:09 PM
sees them slowing down "Yay hes slowing down now!" Colt jumps from tree to tree getting to a higher postion to see him better and os he could see him better. Colt waves at the dragon rider and howls

SilverTail
June 27th, 2006, 05:58 AM
my blade and headding straight for whoever was following me, sinking it into a tree instaid. "who are you and why are you following me?" i said, my back to him

Colt_Darkfire
June 28th, 2006, 07:30 PM
"I want to know whats going on why is there a big comotion and why in such a hurry hmmmm?" as colt asks him he licks his paws and cleans them

SilverTail
June 30th, 2006, 07:30 PM
"im looking for someone who was taken from me, now if you dont mind, ill be going" i said, jumping back up to my dragon "do not folow me"

Colt_Darkfire
July 1st, 2006, 03:18 AM
"Whoa picky i was wondering if i can help because im becoming insistantly bored with this army there all too weak and i like a little bit of company"

SilverTail
July 1st, 2006, 09:34 AM
"follow if you must, bt only i ride valthek" i said to him as i left, riding valthek twords teh moutains, looking for any trace of hikari

Colt_Darkfire
July 1st, 2006, 03:52 PM
"Woohoo! FUN FUN FUN!" chases the dragon with full speed and keeps up with him "That is a nice looking dragon btw i like fire! as you can see with my howling"

SilverTail
July 4th, 2006, 11:16 AM
"yes, i can tell" i muttered, my vein twitching "now if you dont mind, funtime is over" i said, catching hikari's scent and flying that way on valthek's back "i wonder if hikari's brother is ok..." i said to myself