PDA

View Full Version : Who Are Your Favourite Characters in Pokemon?

22sa
February 16th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Both in the game and the anime. Who are your favourites?

My list goes like this...

1) James
2) Melody
3) Gary
4) Erika

Nodroz
February 16th, 2006, 08:15 PM
Not a fan of the games, so I'll just list my favorite characters from the anime.

1. James
2. Harley
3. Professor Oak
4. Gary
5. Jessie
6. Meowth

aragornbird
February 16th, 2006, 08:41 PM
�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Well the anime basically had all the game characters plus like a hundred bajillion more.

I like

1. Koga – He’s a friggin’ ninja for godsakes
2. Drake – Well, I like pirates better than ninjas but Koga has the added advantage of being a RBY classic. Also I’ve never even seen anime Drake since I stopped watching Pokemon a long time ago.
3. Gary – He actually trained cool Pokemon like Umbreon and Scizor.
4. Prof. Oak – What can I say? Classic.
5. Talking Slowking – Okay, not a human, but this guy just rocks. Too bad he doesn’t have pants…

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Crosman
February 16th, 2006, 09:28 PM
Brock, Bruno, Drake (Captain) and Steven.

NinjaKasumi123
February 17th, 2006, 06:33 PM
1) Sabrina - i love her attitude
2) Jessie - she's funny and she's my fave villain
3) Koga - Ninja rules!
4) Erika - she loves flowers and stuffs ^^

Smarties-chan
February 18th, 2006, 01:43 AM
1) Melody - She's almost as hot as Kagome
2) Misty - The same thing as above and she's a freaki'n water gym leader too
3) Ash - (and I don't mean the goody two shoes he is now, I mean the good ol' retarded coward he used to be)
4) Jessie - she has an Arbok, 'nuff said
5) Misty's Psyduck (you never said the list was limited to human characters) - The Psyduck is just so pwning ^_^
6) Ash's Charizard - Atleast it's got some attitude

ponyta rules
February 18th, 2006, 04:45 AM
My favourite Pokemon characters are Misty and May.I like May more than Misty though as Misty can be a little annoying at times.I like almost all the other people in Pokemon aswell.Ash i like as he's like one of the main characters.Brock i like as he's quite funny and i also like Jessie and James as they are also funny aswell.

Eon-Rider
February 18th, 2006, 04:56 AM
Eh.

Mine are May, Sammy and Duplica.

Imagination Ninja
February 18th, 2006, 05:30 AM
mine are Ash, Misty,brock and jessie. . I like Misty more than May because May in my opion is really annoying,. And i found it funny when Misty and Ash used to argue alot in the first series.

~Archer~
February 18th, 2006, 05:35 AM
I think it will go like this:

1.Do i really need to tell you?
2.May
3.Ash's Charizard - Hey anyone who uses flamethrower whenever he likes got my blessing.
4.Flannery
5.Gardevoir - For some reason i like Gardevoir and it could pass for human.

Alter Ego
February 18th, 2006, 07:22 AM
Let's see...chars I like? Well, I haven't seen much of the later episodes, but from those that I know;

1. Misty, old one, as I hear the newer version has become softer. <.< Because I just love characters with a temperament, and Misty has plenty of that. Plus, I love the way she smacks Ash about. xD

2. James, because I very much symphatize with the poor dude. Besides, he's got a Victreebel for crying out loud! *Squeals and huggles Victreebel* And a cute Koffing too (His Weezing ain't bad either but I prefered it as a Koffing, actually), and later on; Chimecho and Cacnea. Besides, James isn't really a bad, pointless-evil dude like most of the villains in the series. <.< There are actually profound reasons for why he's become what he is; a rather insecure, slightly clueless, wannabee-bad guy. xD

3. The good old-school, lazy, childish, self-centered, and very much clueless Ash. He was actually fun to watch back in the old days before he became the faultless, goody two-shoes, Gary-Stu, 4kids rolemodel posterboy that I know and hate today. <.< *Throws a shoe at the new Ash*

4. Misty's Psyduck. Cute, clueless, and always tries his best. What can I say? This one appealed to me straight off. ^-^

5. Old-school Gary. His constant gloating and his very bratty ways of annoying Ash never failed to make me smile. xD The new one is too much of a cheesy buddy-buddy, though. *Throws a turnip at 4kids* <_<

6. The Haunter who very briefly joined Ash's team. He's too cute, and I loved the expressions in thos episodes. Plus, he's a bit of a comedian too. xD

Kyoko
February 18th, 2006, 08:15 AM
My fave charcters:

Misty- b4 they drained her personaltiy in johto but back when she spunky and fire in kanto SHE ROX!!!!

Ash- Once again I loved his Kanto attitude same as his orange Island (that goes 4 misty too)

Drew: How many guys do u know that can pull off the green hair look as well as him????

Misty's Gyradose: bcuz it's a gyradose!!!!!!!!! plus it's so cool!!!

Espeon Master
February 18th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Jasmine is my favorite gym leader, anime wise and game wise
Misty (original) Ash's Charmeleon/Charizard, and Gary

NinjaKasumi123
February 18th, 2006, 12:14 PM
oh shoot i forgot to mention Kasumi as well the water gym leader

MUSION
February 18th, 2006, 01:14 PM
My top 6 favourite characters are (not in any particular order):
Flannery - Cute, funny
Jasmine - Cute, caring
May - Cute, cheerful
Misty - Cute, aggressive
Brock - Girl crazy, like me (clearly)
James - Funny, has cool pokemon

Lily
February 18th, 2006, 02:00 PM
A lot of them are 2 dimensional...but if I had to choose, it'd be (in no particular order, and ignore the random Japanese name mixing):

Pichu bros.
Haruka (cute~)
Molly - her character was done nicely, I think.
Melody - she's just naturally cool.
Jasmine - Hair style <3
Kasumi - the old one.
Maybe Koga...Ninjas are awesome.
Sabrina jr.
Satoshi? I dunno. I was really fond of his clueless nature in the beginning, but now it's just..not original.

..Wait, that was more than I had intended. XD

Deathspector
February 18th, 2006, 10:50 PM
Gary – God, thart kid is amazing. have you seen the Pokèmon he has with him. He could beat Ash with a flick of his fingers, and unlike Ash, his goal isn't to defeat all the badges. In fact, no one knows his goal, which adds to his mistical feeling. Without him, the animè would suck.

Misty – Yeah, she was awesome back before the ****ed Hoenn series started. She used to be most amazing character, and stopped watching Pokèmon for a month because they removed her from the animè and added that stupid girl, May. Misty looks better anyday.

Koga – Yes, no one can beat his grace and power as a ninja. Even when I just set my eyes on him, I knew that he was the most amazing of all the Gym Leaders. He even made it to the Elite Four in the original metallic games, and was just so powerful.

Sakura – Sakura is much more of a trainer than Ash is, I feel. And I love how she is the youngest of four stronger sisters, yet she aspires to do more than they ever achieved. It's that spirit that makes her someone I like, and her Pokèmon pwnz every other one.

hell-houndoom
February 19th, 2006, 10:45 AM
Houndoom_from paciffiloge pokemon contest
Whitney
Ash's Treeko_serious attitude
May
Ash

grandmaster192
February 19th, 2006, 03:06 PM
In the Tv show I like Gary. Gary is a great trainer who is very smart and doesn't need luck like ash.

In the video game I like wallace. He looks cool and has that great battle music. Plus he is very graceful.

Aegis
February 19th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Mine Are:
1)Drew
2)May
3)Brock

Drummershuff
February 20th, 2006, 01:27 AM
Mine are~

Misty
May
Ash
James

I just think that they are either funny, or play a good part in Pokemon. @_@

SpiritedxAngel
February 20th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Hm...

1. May
2. Melody
3. Brock
4. Drew
5. Erika

I don't know why thies are my fave characters... They just are.

SpriteSlay3r
February 20th, 2006, 10:45 AM
I only got one, James =D. he is pretty dumb, but thats whats making him funny and interesting =)

Sunflorazumarill
February 20th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Mine are:

Erika
Flannery
Cissy
Melody
Misty's Sisters
Gary's Cheerleaders
Whillimena
Liza
Sonrisa
Trixie
Kimono Sisters
Luka
Flower Shop Sisters
Juliet
Claire
Samantha

Fl0W:HHGURU
February 20th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Mine are:

Butch - ('cause of his angry temper when you mistake his name ^_^)
Ash - Gotta love him.
Gary - HE HAS AN ARCANINE
Meowth - ^_-

Captain Bones
February 20th, 2006, 07:15 PM
My favorite Character is Misty. She is my #1 favorite character. #2, Saruka She is one of Misty's friends. #3. Brock He is funny. (When he sees a beautful girl) By the way Misty will be seen in the last Hoenn episode. In case anybody didn't know this Misty appear in episode #320. It was called THE PRINCESS AND THE TOGEPI.

pocket_tamer
February 25th, 2006, 10:42 PM
I gotta divide mine by gender
My top 3 in no order
Male:

Gold-That dude is just too cool and i loved playing as him in Gold version

The guy from Collosium-Coolest-lookingduke in all pokemon just about

Ruby/Brendan-He was a great character. Like his hair

Female:
Flannery-she's like The hottest gym leader up to date, that I've seen

Prof Ivy-she's just super hot and has those eyes, kinda like she's ina daize

Prima-superhot like Ivy, but hot in the same way that she has skills to go w/ her beauty

Sabrina-I'd like to see her smile. She's just too cool, but all hardcore. The anime didnt do her her justice

Misty- she's been there since the beginning and besides her attitude, she's pretty cute. even hotter in the manga(everybody's hotter in the manga)

May/Saphire-too cute and nice size too. She was kinda annoying in the anime, but she's way cool in the manga

Just about every other girl on pokemon that wasnt an ugly old hag or somethin.LOL!
With some exceptions

Himawarii
February 26th, 2006, 06:36 AM
Hmm.I gots me alot of favs.Let's see now:

Anime
Falkner - He's hawt.Simple as that ;D

Whitney - Ditzy girls with pink hair go on any Shampy list >=3 Good bonus that's she's a gym leader and got a good dub voice <3

Lakoko - Not many people emphasize her..but she's glamourous and very awesome ^_^ Gotta love that creepy tone =0

Kelly/Kanata - What the hec can I say?Purple haired coordinaters rock >D

Marina/Dani - Who doesn't love her?She's fascinatingly adorable ^o^

Greta/Kogomi - Although she hasn't made an appeaence in the U.S,I've heard that in Japan she made quite a debut,thus she's my fav Brain. >D
-----------------------------

Now let's switch gears to m' fav portion of Pokemon

---------------------------

Manga

Silver - OMG,if you don't like him,go suck on a straw >O This boy is one of the best and hawtest members of the crew and that sore attitude makesme wanna glomp him X333

Blue - She's lovely and very clever.Although her flirts get the best outta everyone,which kinda bothers me,I still idolize her as my subject role-model >D

That's about it I suppose =/

coachwhipneoship
February 26th, 2006, 01:04 PM
I've always been a Team Rocket lover.
I used to be obsessed with Jessie and James, but for the past several years I'm a total neoshipper. (Hence the name...) So Cassidy and Butch are my faves.
I also like some random one-time characters from a few episodes...for instance, Cissy from Mikan Island, and the Tira girl from the bike gang.

Chelc
February 27th, 2006, 06:52 AM
Haruka - Probably my favourite character of all time. She got me back into the show, and brought in contests; if it weren't for that, I probably would've never gotten back into the show. She has a great personality and was probably the best thing that happened to the show after Johto, imo. I hope she stays for a long time.

Shuu - Shuu is teh awesome. XD Seriously. I guess I can see why people dislike him, but really, he is very nice/caring at heart. He also has that inside dorkiness about him, ("Yummy!" and "Phoney bolgna!" XD) and even though he's Haruka's rival, he looks out for her. You gotta love the hair flipping, and the way he combines his style with his coordinating. It's just too cool, and I love his pokemon. <3

Satoshi - What can I say? XD He rocks. [/has nothing else to say about Satoshi just that she likes him for the reason being that he rocks]

Other Characters That Aren't My Favourites But I like - Kasumi, Masato, Kanata, Robert, Shigeru, Hiroshi, and Sakura.

RocketCat
February 27th, 2006, 01:17 PM
My absolute favorite is James (hence my avatar!). I've been obsessed with him for the longest time now xD There's so many reasons I love him, just the way he acts and his voice (I guess I'm odd since I know a lot of people don't prefer Eric Stuart's voicing of him, but I do!).

Following him would be Jessie, Meowth, Harley, and Brock :D

Peach
March 2nd, 2006, 06:04 AM
Ash - He is teh LOVE if you ask me <3 XD
Drew - He's cute
May - She is so cute and energetic
Misty - My fave femala character with May
Kuruyo - She's perrty =D
Lily, Daisy & Violet - They're so cool
Jessibelle - She's funny XD
James' parents - They're way too funny too XD

SapphireL
March 2nd, 2006, 04:50 PM
I's really like...

uhhh Brock. XD he's smart and funny. Stuff like that.

I also like Max. :/ no particular reason. :D he's just cool imo.

andddd.....

Feraligatr. :P

Katsu-Bang
March 2nd, 2006, 04:52 PM
Oooh! My list!

1)Drew
2)May
3)James
4)Wakana

Yay for Coordinators! [With the exception of James]

Jude Mathis
March 2nd, 2006, 06:35 PM
Ash, Drew, May and Misty are my favorites. Even though I dont really dislike any of the characters. They're all neat in their own way. I also like Team Rocket alot, and Gary...Gary is pretty cool too.

And Pikachu!! -^^-

Psycho
March 3rd, 2006, 05:55 PM
My favorites are Sabrina, Todd, Drew, Lance, Harrison, Sissy, Gary, Duplica, Morty, Janine, Koga, Flannery, AJ, and Domino.

Edit: I forgot AJ.

Psycho

raichu_thunder
March 5th, 2006, 03:02 AM
Mine are
1)misty
2)jessie
3)brock
4)james
5)giovanni

SupaCuz
March 5th, 2006, 10:34 AM
Brock the wannabe pimp. He tries to get women but has no luck.

SunBlossom12
March 5th, 2006, 09:06 PM
Mine are...:
Drew
May
Misty

DININI
March 6th, 2006, 01:00 AM
1)red
2)brendan
3)Ash
4)may

cryztalwing
March 6th, 2006, 05:52 AM
May & Ash , and Team Rocket: Jessie, James, and Meowth

Jude Mathis
March 6th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Favorite Gym Leaders/Elite Four:

Flannery
Sabrina
Lance

Favorite Regular Characters:

Ash
Drew
May
Misty

I like Team Rocket too... Well Jessie, James and Domino at least.

Yep yep... theres mine, in more organized list.

Trainer_Kelly
March 6th, 2006, 06:53 PM
I actually like all of them. But Satoshi (Ash Ketchum) and Masato (Max) are probably the first two on my list.

(Sorry. ^^; It's a habit of putting the English names in () because a lot of the forums I go on, most people don't know their Japanese names.)

Karrit
March 7th, 2006, 11:53 AM
Anime: Brock, May
Game: FR/LG Female Trainer (I call her Bella), R/S/E Female Trainer (May, but I call her Kara)

EmeraldSky
March 7th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Humans:

Ash-Brave, cool, loyal to his friends, and a sweetie to his Pokemon.
Brock-Laugh out loud funny, plus he sings wonderfully!

Pokemon:

Pikachu-Cute and strong!
Torchic-See above
Treecko-Cool and powerful!

Usagii
March 13th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Sakura, Ash, Erika, Jasmine, Jesse, James, Meowth and Whitney. ^_-

Neko-Kun
March 14th, 2006, 09:23 AM
whitney - hawt!
flannery - ummmmm...hawt!

Yggdrasill-sama
March 17th, 2006, 04:33 PM
My absolute favorite is James (hence my avatar!). I've been obsessed with him for the longest time now xD There's so many reasons I love him, just the way he acts and his voice (I guess I'm odd since I know a lot of people don't prefer Eric Stuart's voicing of him, but I do!).
You're not odd by any means. I <3 James' dub voice.

Anyway, my favorite characters are:

James - Funny, charming, elegant, sweet, caring, submissive, loyal, naive, and drop dead sexy (especially in drag). What's there not to like? Also, I find his backstory to be quite interesting and love the character development he's been given throughout the course of the series.

Professor Oak - A dirty old man who frequently scowls and performs genetic experiments on Pokemon. He plain rocks :D

Gary - He's such an arrogent SOB. I like him :)

Jessie - Her *****iness makes me laugh XD

Meowth - Hehe. I get a kick out of his wisecracks.

JAG
March 22nd, 2006, 01:57 PM
1.) Kanon/Bianca - She's Cute.
2.) Kasumi/Misty - My First Love.
3.) Shigeru/Gary - Really Cool.
4.) Natsume/Sabrina - Cute and Cool.

LelandLancaster
March 22nd, 2006, 02:18 PM
Heeheehee. My favorites are:
1. Steven
2. Gary
3. Wallace
4. Lance
5. and probably Maxie. What a name...XD

Mari-Ashley
March 23rd, 2006, 05:57 AM
Ash,
Flannery,
Jasmine,
Sabrina,
May,
Cassidy

are my top favourites.

Vibes
March 27th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Well, in the game, my favorites are, well, no one in particular. Actually, that wierd girl in Saffron City who pretends to be Ash...

...which is wierd, because Duplica is my favorite character in the anime, and she spends her time dressing up as others, along with her Ditto.
Also in the anime, I like:
Flannery
Brock
Misty
Misty's rival with the Golduck
Professor Oak
Ash's mother

PKMN Trainer Bill
March 28th, 2006, 02:22 AM
My favorit is

1.Brock
2.Joy
3.Ash.
4.Jenny

JX Valentine
March 28th, 2006, 01:24 PM
*points to custom title* Bill. I know it sounds weird, but he's got a fangirl. And it's not because of the English accent, either. It's because I've spent a couple of years studying his character, and from what I've learned, he's actually deeper than he looks -- even moreso than Ash. His personality actually has several facets to it, ranging from the obvious (eccentric intellect portrayed in every version) to the subtle (slight cynic in at least Adventures and, on a level, the anime). He's very human (as in, not as much of a flat character as is other members of the supporting cast), and with a little analysis, it's not actually that hard to see.

That and I find him to be cute and funny in a clumsy geek sort of way.

Other than Bill, I'm also very fond of James (because, even after countless seasons, he still finds ways to entertain me as the seemingly least enthusiastic member of the Rocket Trio), Tate (anime-verse, for being adorable), Giovanni (because no one can go wrong with a man of power like him), Celio (for being just as geeky-cute as Bill), Lanette (same reason), and first-season Misty (because, really, she used to be an awesome character who could be seen as a role model for girls... until Togepi latched onto her).

CharizardX
March 29th, 2006, 01:17 PM
The pokemon are cools but the owners ....ok mysty.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 30th, 2006, 09:20 AM
I like
1. Ash
2. Misty
3. Brock
4. May
5. Max

:t003:Dark Venusaur

♀Pure_Angel♀
April 7th, 2006, 04:38 AM
I like may because she is cute ^_^ and its the month in which I was born stupid reason and i like sakura.

Natsuki
April 7th, 2006, 10:58 AM
I like Winona, mainly because she uses Flying type Pokemon and I think her outfit is pretty cute. XD; I also like Misty in both the anime and the games. I love her fiery personality and the fact she uses my favorite type of Pokemon - Water. 8D

~Kelsey

Sakura Sandhu
April 7th, 2006, 02:07 PM
*grins*
Has to be Tracey...He has been my favorite since he appeared...I like the cute misunderstood characters!
also I like Misty...but when she had that fiery temper and kicked Ash's butt :3
Ash mainly because he's really grown up latley and not very annoying anymore
I used to hate Brock...but his endless struggle to get girls way out of his league really makes me giggle now

Mouse
April 7th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Humans
Ai – My favorite character by far. It’s a shame that she seems go unnoticed, even by the Mewtwo fans. Yes, on the surface she appears to be a bland character, but there is much more to her. She had wisdom beyond her years (“Life is wonderful…”), was selfless, devoted, and warm-hearted. (Oddly enough, she's the only character who I call by the Japanese name.)

Ash – He’s spirited, ambitious and compassionate. Unlike other heroes in stories, he is far from perfect. He has his faults, such as getting cocky at times. I like that he is an approachable character.

Melody – I love that she’s a priestess! (I forgot her actual title.) I’ve always been a sucker for priestesses/oracles/etc.

Sabrina – I don’t know why I like her. I just…do.

Molly – Here is a child who was tormented by losing her parents, caused turmoil, and ultimately took the responsibility to fix the situation.

Miyamoto – I don’t like her as much as I used to, but…eh… she’s funny nonetheless. I think it’s the purple hair. I love purple hair on bishies.

Domino – Being a Mewtwo fan, I should hate her, but I don’t o_o In fact, I don’t know why I even like her.

Aaron – Aaron is a lot like Ash. He is another hero, but still has faults. His faults are not as apparent as Ash’s, though. Anyway, I like Aaron a lot, and I think it’s influenced by the fact that I adore Lucario.

Pokémon
Mew (8th movie) - Okay, I’m sort of biased here. I have been a Mew fan since 1998, so it was only natural for me to like the 8th movie Mew. Without getting into too much detail, I ended up liking this Mew more than the one from MSB. I realized that the one from MSB really didn’t DO anything. It said something harsh to Mewtwo and than fought him, but that’s it. The 8th movie Mew, though, just seemed more… important.

Mewtwo – I think I’m the only person who prefers Mewtwo when he was a child over his adult form. While I must admit that I AM drawn to Mewtwo’s philosophies, it gets old after a while. But young!Mewtwo is so innocent, curious, and so on.

Lucario – He’s like Mewtwo but not quite as angsty.

Pikachutwo/AKA Pikachu's clone – He’s spunky :3

Ash's Pokémon - They all have distinctive, interesting personalities. I'd talk about all of them but I'd be here forever, so...

Chiru
April 7th, 2006, 06:05 PM
James, Steven, Wallace, Morty, Blue, and Silver for me. If I had to list a girl, I'd probably say Misty or Lorelei.

Skitty101
April 8th, 2006, 01:56 PM
My # 1 favorite charcter has to be May! She can be so funny at times! I also love her outfit! ;)

Oh and by the way, aragornbird, I like your sig its hilarious!!

Baki Koji
April 9th, 2006, 06:03 AM
Kojirou and Ookido-hakase. I like Shigeru too, as well as Musashi, Nyasu, Batoraa, and Harley.

pikeevee
April 10th, 2006, 04:33 PM
In order:
Drew
May
Ash
Misty
Jessie
James
Brock
Tracy
Max

Tbone2356
April 10th, 2006, 04:48 PM
People I Love In The Anime (Best At Top Least At Bottom):
Ash
Misty
May
Brock
Jessie & James
Mr. Mime
Proffesor Oak
Proffesor Birch

Well I Dunno About The Order Cause I Love Them All. Alot Of People May Not Like May Because She Took The Place Of Misty But If You Think About It It Was Good For The Show. It Allowed The Show To Make A Fresh Start After Jhoto. If She Never Left Then At The Episode Where They Split Up You Wouldve Never Seen Misty And Ash Liking Each Other More Then Ever. There Were Even A Few More Episodes That Showed They Liked Eachother Because Of The Split Up. They Are Obviosully Bringing Misty Into The Next Region After The Froientier. But If May Never Took Mistys Place Then They Would Have To Drag It On And They Would Seem More Like Friends.

Lt. Surge's Raichu
April 11th, 2006, 05:57 AM
Gary
Erika
Ash
Sabrina
Lance
Misty
Brock
Bruno

Fiver
May 7th, 2006, 11:27 AM
1. Flannery
2. Richie
3. Sammy Oak
4. Bianca (Kanon)
5. Wally

*Orion*
May 9th, 2006, 04:34 PM
Whitney. *Digs up one random Whitney essay*

Copy/Paste ftw. :D

Why, Whitney. The ONLY GYM Leader that could beat me consistently unless I went the Geodude way in GSC. I also freakin' love her personality. Dizzy, easygoing, girly, whiney and yet tough. She's quite misleading, which is awesome!

Not to mention her outfit is very cool, and she's got such a body. Best legs I've ever seen. And the rest too. I love her kinky hairdo, her happy expression, and her cute pink eyes.

I love Whitney in every form and way. She cries at the drop of a hat, but I find that cute! Plus, she rarely cries, for she's one of the best GYM Leaders ever. I even dream of her... =O

For those and more reasons, Whitney is my all time favorite Trainer!

And Scott. He's cool, funny, and basically my incarnation in the Pokémon world. In every form and way. :D

Rioku_Zanketa
May 9th, 2006, 04:49 PM
I dunno.....Lance from the R&Bversons....and the old guy that's part of the elite four in ruby and sapphire....he earns alot of respect from me for some reason...

Krafty Quill
May 10th, 2006, 08:07 AM
Ash.

He's cool, sometimes clueless, but always serious when he needs to be. His attitude towards Pokemon is flawless and that Pikachu he's training is pobably going to reach level infinity one of these days. Ash is basically the ideal of a good Pokemon Trainer, not to mention most of the girls seem to prefer him over Brock.

Yeah, maybe he can be a little too goody goody at times but you can't help but love his charisma.

Bloody Skull
May 20th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Kojirou ftw.

Why do I love Kojirou, you may ask and ponder? Well, what's there not to love? To get things started, I simply adore his personality. He's funny, submissive, naive, elegant, charming, and (despite being a villain) a sweet person deep down inside. Also, he has an interesting backstory, a great voice in both the 4Kids dub and the original, and is friggin hot to boot. Furthermore, I love his cross-dressing fetish (he looks even sexier when dressed in women's apparel), his obsession with bottle cap collecting, and that lovely red rose he frequently carries around.

cryogenics
May 20th, 2006, 09:45 PM
My favorite characters are (and this is in no particular order):

1. Misty. As stated before, she was a lot funnier in the Kanto.

2. Meowth. He still cracks me up.

3. Sabrina. The way she scared Ash was cool.

4. Lt. Surge. I just find him really funny, for some reason. =\

5. Mewtwo (not mirage Mewtwo).

Lucario_zXc
May 21st, 2006, 08:37 AM
I posted my favorite characters from the game and from the anime

1) Lance- He has cool dragons pokemon

2)Steven- He's Cool

3)Ash- He's the main character in the anime

4)Meowth- Haha hes a funny talking pokemon

5)Mirage Mewtwo- He's Really strong and he could beat anyone except mew

Crystal Clair
May 21st, 2006, 08:48 AM
Lakoko - Not many people emphasize her..but she's glamourous and very awesome ^_^ Gotta love that creepy tone =0 I like Lakoko too but she's not my most favorite.
My most favorite Pokemon characters are
Clair: Do I need to explain why?

Cassidy: She's a blond in a black dress.... I wish she'd dominate me.

Miyamoto: She's incredible, both in beauty and in personality

Violet: She's really pretty and she seems the most like Misty in the weirdest way

Misty: See the Misty vs May thread.

Chigusa: I decided that I love Chigusa a little more than Whitney because she's cool, cute, hot, smart, athletic and her outfit rocks. I also think Chigusa and Misty could make great friends

Hinata: She's the heroine I like most in the Pokemon series. I love her outfit, her hairdo, her skills, I think she's hot and incredible and I wanna be a Pokemon ranger too!

Jessiebelle: She's Jessie only better. She's obnoxious (to the point it's sexy), she's psycho, she's rich, and her eyes are gorgeous!

I also like a lot of other girls
Flannery, Whitney, Sabrina, Deliah, Grace, Domino, Mary from the PMC, Liza (draggirl), Azami, Kogomi (I hate Rira), Datsura, Hiisu, Duplica, Lara, Suzie, Katrina (any girl who dresses like that is a friend of mine), Luana (milf), Casey, Doctor Anna, Luka, Bridgette, Shelly and Alisa.

The boys I like
Richie: because he wears the same green you'll find in Viridian forest.
Harley: because he hates May 8D
Drew: Because he's total jailbate
Kenji: He's so adorable!
Falkner: He's my bird hero
Morty: *_* need I say more?
Bugsy: Boys with hairdos like that who hang out in forests are on my good list
I think I posted enough
btw, the reason I colored everything was so that people dont have a hard time reading my post and actually get drawn to the bright colors.

~Rene~
May 22nd, 2006, 05:10 AM
My favourite characters in Pokemon are:
1) Ash
2) May
3) Drew
4) Max
5) Brock

Yoko-Chan
May 23rd, 2006, 01:29 AM
I always loved the Team Rocket members!! (gotta love them you know? XD)
I mean, they are all so charming^^
they never give up try cathing pikachu you know?
they allways got a plan in mind, and always do the best they can! :P
always stay positive..who cannot be inlove with'em?^^

Rayquaaza
May 27th, 2006, 05:18 AM
The choice seems discounted to me and gets round: MAY. (mmmhhh ...) joins the beauty and the fact to be a trainer perfect, skilled to obtain the best from his Pokemons with the affection and the training. I hope also to become so! But also I like Sabrina very much because he uses the Pokemons ghosts and a beatiful Brakadabra (a continuos ossesion of mine).

Demonta
May 27th, 2006, 05:46 AM
Just Alakazam, Arcanine mewtwo, nidoking, Aggron, I like all big and meaty pokemons!

Pokemon Ranger Lisa
May 27th, 2006, 10:46 AM
uuum... my favorite characters are Ash and Team Rocket!

The Fallen
May 27th, 2006, 01:59 PM
I like Gary most. He has that cocky feeling to him, but he backs it up.

[Technya]
May 27th, 2006, 02:16 PM
Well, this is definitely a no brainer.
Ash (of course)
May
Officer Jenny

Chesters_love
May 29th, 2006, 10:14 AM
i like may,misty,ash's charizard and drew

AND I LOVE MAYS SKITTY-its funny always out of its pokeball always playing with stuff it shouldnt be playing with!

Aegis
May 29th, 2006, 04:01 PM
I might have already replied to this *shrugs* but anyway...

1] May
2] Drew
3] Misty
4] Ash
5] Brock
6] Whitnet
7] Delia
8] Tyson

And thats all!

Snivi
May 29th, 2006, 04:07 PM
I like Satoshi, Haruka & Tetsuya.

Rayquaaza
June 1st, 2006, 11:18 AM
I notice with pleasure that May/Haruka is loved by many people!

Astinus
June 1st, 2006, 01:37 PM
Let's see...

Harrison is my top favorite. I also like Jimmy the wanna-be referee from "Judgement Day." Meowth is great. And so is the Magikarp Salesman.

Rena
June 1st, 2006, 04:54 PM
Well, I like alot of the characters so, I'll list them.

1] Drew
2] Ash
3] Whitney
4] Harley
5] Falkner
6] Domino
7] James

Nuke
June 2nd, 2006, 03:58 AM
May
Team Rocket - The amount of times they mess up
Ash's Squirtle And Bulbasaur - Ok they dont talk But they make Funny faces quite alot.

Chesters_love
June 3rd, 2006, 03:44 AM
My # 1 favorite charcter has to be May! She can be so funny at times! I also love her outfit! ;)

Oh and by the way, aragornbird, I like your sig its hilarious!!
i know its to funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rupert
June 3rd, 2006, 11:14 AM
Well, I've always beena major fan of Brock, seeing as his taste in Pokémon is akin to my own, but I have discovered a recent fetish for May and Harrison. One, May is awesome, looks good, and has some decent Pokémon. Two, because Harrison is just that awesome, and he has a Sneasel, so .. here's hoping it evolves into a Weavile!

Sakura Kinomoto
June 7th, 2006, 12:19 AM
I like May the best she is sweet and cute.

Ritsuka
June 11th, 2006, 01:23 PM
Naturally Satoshi..X3 But I also love Team Rocket guys.

Miss Pika
June 11th, 2006, 01:32 PM
My two personal favorites are Misty and Gary. I love them so much. Both of their personalities are so interesting.

And of course, I like Ash, as well as Melody, Whitney, Richie, Sabrina, and Tracy.

bebe
June 12th, 2006, 06:09 PM
I like
-Falkner for some unknown reason. he barely even came out, yet I like him. lol! maybe cuz flying is my second favorite type?
-Gary. how could you NOT love this boy?
-Brock is just adorbale how he falls for all the girls

it used to be ash before he was all "I'm perfect, Im invinsible, and brave... lalala~"

~Alakazam~
June 12th, 2006, 06:36 PM
1. Gary
2. Misty
3. Brock
4. Mewtwo
5. Gary's Alakazam that you see for a second in the first movie
6. Sabrina (that's one dark chick!)
7. James
8. Meowth
9. Meowth in Boots
10. Satoshi (not Ash, Satoshi... they're different people)

FaNtEcH
June 14th, 2006, 01:59 AM
james meowth ash misty may brock max and every1 else i suppose

blanX
June 14th, 2006, 06:32 AM
My favorite character would be.. Red or Green from the "Pokemon Adventures" manga. a simple rivalry always spikes my interest.

Gyardosamped
June 14th, 2006, 07:50 AM
Team Rocket xD Misty,Ash, and Officer Jenny ;)

Magma Blader
June 15th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Well, my favs r:

May: my absolute fav cuz she's sooooo cute
Ash: obviously
All of Magma: I like Team Magma
Ash's Charizard: cool pokemon

*~May sweetie~*
June 15th, 2006, 03:23 PM
mine are....
1)MAY-shes soo perky
2)Drew-love his green hair and eyes
3)Erika-love her additude
4)Flannery-Love her wacky but yet cool red hair

*~May sweetie~*
June 15th, 2006, 03:30 PM
oh srry i made a mistake its actually
1)may
2)erika
3)drew
4)flannery

p.s .. i know thins isent toe right forum but how do you get a trainers card .

miyo
June 16th, 2006, 10:20 PM
mine would be (in random order):
misty, harley, richie's pikachu, drew, brock and ash's pikachu XD

Conen
July 30th, 2006, 08:24 AM
Let's see....
1-Tyson(Don't know why, but for some reason, he is)
2-Misty(Love her idea of being a water themed trainer)
3-May(If May wasn't around, we wouldn't see any contests)
4-Lucy(She's straightforward)
5-Kaede(Awsome battler)
6-Blaine(He's the only bald gym leader!)

Natsuki
July 30th, 2006, 11:05 AM
Sorry, but this thread is just over a month old. Please don't revive threads that haven't been posted in for over a month. ^^;

*closes*

~Kelsey