PDA

View Full Version : Yuki and Kyo Fanclub!!

Kyoko
February 18th, 2006, 08:46 AM
This club is for fans of Kyo and Yuki Sohma (u can like the show and manga but the main topic is Kyo and Yuki!!)

Here you can:
Talk about fave quotes
best ships for those two (but don't bash any!!)
why you like them
best book they are in!!
Just anything that involves Kyo and Yuki!!! ;)

Members:
1.) KyokoButterfly15(owner)
2.)FireFox113(co-owner)
3.) Wolf Goddess(co-owner)
4.) Shampoo
5.)regICE88(co-owner)
6.)Kimi catdemon
7.)Yuka

I'll start of course!!!!! I like both Kyo and Yuki bcuz they're both so funny and even thought they fight a lot I think they really view eachother as friends :) I also love how they were referred to as the cat and the rat by hana figuriung they are the cat and the rat!!!! So anymore Kyo and Yuki fans out there????? You can join if you are :D

Chikara
February 18th, 2006, 08:50 AM
bit of advice: dont put Yuki-san and Kyo-kun into the same club unless you want absolute chaos...oh well, Ill join! ^^ Can I be co owner?

Kyoko
February 18th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Of course!!!!!!!*puts up list* Well I like both cuz they're both funny and can both have their moments!! :) how bout u??

Chikara
February 18th, 2006, 08:55 AM
Yeah, I like kyo more, but oh well. I like Kyo cause hes different, and he has his problems just like me!

Kyoko
February 18th, 2006, 09:04 AM
ya he does has problems and they're ad too i felt so bad for him in the manga In book 6!!!!! Then again in book five yuki also had problems that he's still dealing with :( here's why i think they're more alike then they come off:

they both had problems that still scared them
they're both venged by the spirits of the zodiac
they both love to fight (even if it is with eachother lol O.O)
neither of them wanted to go to school together and were ready to kill Shigure
both very competetive!! :)

Chikara
February 18th, 2006, 09:09 AM
Well, Yuki-san dosnt like to fight, hes kinda forced to when Kyo-kun tries to kill him XD

Kyoko
February 18th, 2006, 09:35 AM
lol true, I didn't think know that kyo was a red hed till later on and i definaltey didn't know Yuki had grey looking hair(charcoal mayb??) they both do have odd hair colors but they pull them off well :)

Topic: If Kyo and Yuki weren't venged by the spirits and still went to the same schol do you think they'd be friends?

Well i don't know because one, Yuki is like the most popular guy in school and Kyo probably wouldn't want to hang around him but then again Kyo is pretty popular with the girls also....so i'm not sure XD

Wolf_Goddess
February 18th, 2006, 09:37 AM
Heck yeah! I'm joining. And guess what fangirls, Kyo ish MY man.
-tackles her stuffed plushie of Kyo-

Kyah-Hah! ^.^

Ahem, anyways, may I please join?

Himawarii
February 18th, 2006, 09:38 AM
Must join..

Yuki ish teh smexiness >D

Chikara
February 18th, 2006, 10:47 AM
I guess they would be friends. Either that, or they would ignore eash other.

Kyoko
February 18th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Ya you guys can join!!!! Glad to see both Yuki AND Kyo fans!!

Yu Kanda
February 18th, 2006, 11:12 AM
can i pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee join!!!!:(pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!! tnx ^_^

Kimicatdemon
February 18th, 2006, 01:01 PM
*raises hand

IWANNAJOINIWANNAJOINIWANNAJOINIWANNAJOIN!!!!!
......don't even bother counting...i said it four times....*ahem!!! points to name is it not obivious who I would like more?

Yuka
February 18th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Can I join? I used to like Yuki better than Kyo but right now thinking of it. . . I really like Kyo.

Kyoko
February 18th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Of course you guys can join :) anyone can start a topic If they'd like!! (plus I could use two more co-owners, so who ever calls it first gets it ;) )

Wolf_Goddess
February 18th, 2006, 04:20 PM
Me gets to be the CO-OWNER! -raises hand-

The lil' redheaded co-owner of DOOM! BWAHAHAHA! And the crazilly obsessive one, might I add... ;)

Kyoko
February 19th, 2006, 06:54 AM
lol, great!! u can definatley be co-owner :) I need one more though!!! Here's a topic: What is it that you like about Kyo and Yuki?? (u can add the fact that they're both so HOT!!)

Well Imediatley when i read it I thought those two were so funny and Kyo can be an absolute ditz sometimes lol (that's y I like him ;) )

Quote: Kyo has been away studying martial arts, i'm suprised he didn't sense you there lol!!(talking to Tohru)

Chikara
February 19th, 2006, 07:10 AM
I like Kyo because I can relate to him in a few ways. We both have problems that we try to live with, we both have wierd colored hair(mines platinim blonde, so its white) and we both have frequent anger problems! ^_^

Kyoko
February 19th, 2006, 07:15 AM
lol, (i always thought platnium bonde hair looked cool..) well A lot of people can relate to kyo (that's a reason why I like him too besides the reasons above) As for yuki, I like him because he's so sweet and I can relate to him also bcuz we both had a moment where we got so sad we stopped talking and then a friend came and made it better :D

Yu Kanda
February 19th, 2006, 09:28 AM
Thanx 4 lettin me join :D I think Kyo is way cooler than Yuki cuz he can fight man!!! lol (I mean he starts fights-he normally doesn't win them....but he tries)

Yuka
February 19th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Thanks,whoo hoo!>-<
Yuki he's a charming,young,cute,and has a really nice body. . .*Drools*
Kyo. . .Oohh,he's hot,bad boy,outcast,and he also has the nice body too!*Drools over Yuki and Kyo*Byt I really do prefer KYO!

Kimicatdemon
February 19th, 2006, 11:43 AM
^_^ Kyo is my favorite becuase I like cats first off.
-His personality just says "back off!!"
-He hates Onions and Leeks (hmm...where have I seen that before....>.>)
-He tries to act tough all the time but he does have a soft side....(hmmm..never seen anything like him before...)XD

Kyoko
February 19th, 2006, 01:49 PM
he does have a soft side and it's cute when he shows it!! I love that in book six, I read it over and over again!!!!! Then as for Yuki moments I'd sayi liked book ten :) I loved how in book six Kyo automatically joined the swimming race just bcuz Yuki agreed 2 it!!!

Ps: last co-owner position is stil up 4 grabs!! (plus both do have nice bodys ;) )

Yu Kanda
February 19th, 2006, 02:39 PM
can i be a co-owner you said you needed one more

Kyoko
February 20th, 2006, 08:45 AM
sure, anyway here's a new topic: would you join the Yuki fan club girls or would you just talk to him regardless of the rules. For Kyo fans would you start a Kyo fan girls club???

For me i would just talk to Yuki THOSE GIRLS DON'T SCARE ME!!!!!! and as for Kyo I'd so start one and the rule is only me and my best friends can flirt with him!! :D

Chikara
February 20th, 2006, 09:06 AM
Sure, I'd start one for Kyo. Why not?

Wolf_Goddess
February 21st, 2006, 03:04 PM
Heck yeah I would start one! Of course, I would be the leader...-strikes an overly dramatic pose- but hopefully it wouldn't be as annoying as the Yuki Fanclub...

And about why I like Kyo, well...I can relate to him. I'm a redhead (meaning my hair is orange. I don't know why we're called redheads when our hair isn't red...), I am overly hotheaded, I take a Martial Art, and well...there's something about him, perhaps because he knows that he isn't perfect, and he is the more likable in a dislikable way. -sigh- As soon as he fell from the roof he had smitten me.

Chikara
February 21st, 2006, 03:22 PM
^Oh yeah, I hate people who think thier at the top of the world and think their the bestest thing ever -.-'

Kimicatdemon
February 21st, 2006, 03:50 PM
I hate people like that....But I do like Yuki too......(thinks of book 2...>.>) CROSSDRESSER!!! AHHHHH!!!! *screams and runs in a desperate attempt to get the image out of her mind....

Kyoko
February 21st, 2006, 04:50 PM
Oh ya I justy re-read book, 2,5,6 and 7 (I was sick from school 2 day with a lot of time on my hands lol) and ya I love how he did that and when Mojimmi turned into a rabbit at school Yuki sacraficed himself as a distraction was nice (I love how overly dramtic the girls got it was funny!!) Someone also said it wouldn't be long until orangey "Kyo" would have his own fanclub. plus I love how Arisa said this:

WHAT? So let me get this straight you were living in a tent and now you're living with prince charming and anger managment boy!! SERIOUSLY???

I know there a lot of other good quotes but I'll save them for another topic!! ;)

Chikara
February 21st, 2006, 04:53 PM
This is the famous Haru part:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/Teresa113/Fruits%20Basket/fairies.jpg

Kyoko
February 22nd, 2006, 02:40 PM
lol, ok time for a new topic:
What's your fave quote that involes both the sohma boys???

mine would of course be Arisa I love when her and Kyo fight during card games lol we here's a couple

Arisa: YO boys wanna see her in a bikini or a one peice?
Both in unison: Don't ask me
Arisa: Can you guys be happy (I think this is the line but I forgot)
Yuki: you..you...don't bring guys to a place like this
Arisa:But you still came didn't you
Yuki: BECAUSE YOU DRAGGED US HERE BY FORCE!
Arisa: So wat are you complainin about? Geez it's not like were askin what kind of panties you like!
Kyo: HAVE SOME SHAME WOMEN!!! I'm begging you
Yuki(gets very flustered it's so cute!!!!!!)

I also like the watermelon smashing quotes but like I said I'll get to thoses later!! :D

Yu Kanda
February 22nd, 2006, 03:40 PM
i also love when Arissa and Kyo fight over card games to!!!

Kimicatdemon
February 23rd, 2006, 03:35 PM
I like it when Kyo starts talking about how they should fight for the right to eat the onigiri.....then everyone says no...then Yuki comes up with an idea, and they say yes...his face is priceless...

Kyoko
February 23rd, 2006, 03:44 PM
I know!! :D He's like I say one thing and you all suddenly agree???!!!!! ( It seemed like he wasn't to fond of his idea but hey the yuki fan club girls liked it) Plus ya Kyo was getting all hyped up over fighting and how it could be to the death lol (I felt bad when they rejected it so fast :p I'd fight for onigiri with Kyo!!!!)

Kimicatdemon
February 23rd, 2006, 03:54 PM
XDDDD so would I!!! I wouldn't mind being in the hospital for a few days!! =P If I meet Kyo...XD

Kyoko
February 23rd, 2006, 06:26 PM
a few days in the hospital with Kyo would be great!!!!! Yuki would want to come and tell him wat a moron he was being but he would be mobed by his overprotective fan club O.O(good luck with that), you think he'd get annoyed by the girls hanging on his every word and that's a lot of girls figuring half the female body is in his club. Kyo would get pist with his fanclub cuz he hates people clinging to him!!!!! PLus everyone wats your fave Sohma (either guy is fine) shipping?

I like Kyo x Tohru or Kyo x Kagura
as for Yuki I'd say the head girl of the (dare I say it....) Yuki fan club or Tohru bcuz he cares so much about her!!

Kimicatdemon
February 25th, 2006, 09:37 AM
....^_^ I think she's mean to Toharu...but not te point.....*bashes Shiguri -san with a hammer.

Kyoko
February 27th, 2006, 02:14 PM
I know she is mean to Tohru (one of the downfalls to that ship) but Yuki would make her be nice to Tohru and figuring she worships the ground Yuki walks on that shouldn't be a problem :D

Kimicatdemon
March 4th, 2006, 09:37 AM
XDDD anyway....In book 3, it's funny how kagura shows up and chases Kyo saying
LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE!!!!!
She did show up!!!

Kyoko
March 5th, 2006, 03:48 PM
lol, I just got book 8 and I hated how Yuki's mom treated him!!! It was so mean, actually family wise i feel bad for bothe Kyo and Yuki, Kyo's story is just plain sad!!! At least Yuki has Ayaa at least..lol

Kimicatdemon
March 6th, 2006, 04:00 PM
Well..That's somewhat true...when Yuki went to Aayaa for comfort finally (he only did this once..0 He turned him away, and that is why Yuki hates him....but yes..
KYO'S MOM SHALL PAY!!!!!

Kyoko
March 6th, 2006, 04:23 PM
I think Kyo's mom did pay unless you meant Yuki's then yes SHE SHALL PAY!!!!!!!!! also I found out some spoiles shipping wise for the guys!! I don't know how to spoil option so you can pm if u really want to know (which u probably don't cuz it ruins it)