PDA

View Full Version : A Pokemorph Story

kokobean22
February 18th, 2006, 05:28 PM
By the Way everyone, I'm still accepting Characters!

Okay here's the plot:
After the mewtwo project failing Giovanni comanded his scientists to come up with a new idea for him to rule. Wanting to join Giovanni in his quest to rule was Maxie of team Magma. The two spoke about it and decided in a partnership. To rule together with the most powerful creatures ever.
Meanwhile the scientist were trying to input human DNA into pokemon to make them more powerful and obediant, and after several failures and deaths of innocent pokemon, the Pokemorph was created. She was a ratata with the body form of a human and yet still had the ears, tail, teeth, and color as her pokemon form. She could transform and after being taught, speak. Giovanni and Maxie approved of this as the pokemorph still had her powers and so further manipulation began.
The scientists engineered a male ratata morph as well to experiment with breeding. Success again was made as the female, Lily, laid an egg and it hatched into a new morph.
As time progressed over a six month span the morphs became more human like as their skin changed to those of humans. The scientists also figured out a way to have them be able to transform into their pokemon forms.
For the next several years the Pokemorphs were trained in camps and treated harshly until a resistance formed. The resistance was lead by an Umbreon morph and his Wife, An Espeon. They led a breakout or two and were able to flee with everyone else to an Island.
Human residents on the island feard and hated the morphs but learned to tolerate them best they could. Maxie and Giovanni were furious though at the fact that their power had escaped. They sent out grunts in planes to bomb the island with only half the pokemorph population surviving the bombing.
Those that survived were captured and put back into the camps until the Umbreon and Espeon led another escape to the same island. From there they devised a plan to defeat the two and succeded. However before the battle was won, the two and their 5 daughters fled to another island as the Espeon sensed too much danger for there kids. Other morphs did the same.
Our story begins now, 14 years after the war. Giovanni and Maxie's sons with the same names have taken over their fathers buisinesses, and The Umbreon and Espeon live on that Unknown island with other morphs who wanted to get away from humans. It's known as, Pokemonopolis.

We'll start once three people have joined besides myself.

Name: Kikiyorashima Komodo
Description: Kiki is about 5'7" in height and has chin length purple hair to match her purple Espeon ears and tail. She also has the red jewel on her head. She wears a purple Kimono and a light blue courderoy knapsack all the time and keeps her hair down.
Personality: She lives on her own in Appleburg, a town in the forest region of Pokemonopolis but gets along with the other villagers there very well. She's sweet and kind to pokemon but depending on the common sense and attitude of another person she can get rude or sarcastic. She's also very emotional when it comes to crises like death but most think of that as a side-effect of her memories from when she was young.
History: Kiki was born during the war against Maxi and Giovanni. She grew up with her four other sisters and sat alone with their nanny in the safehouse everyday until mom and dad came home from helping the prisoners. After they escaped when she was two her family built a house for them and began working on making the island a bit more modern. They got rich from making their own line of clothing from pokemon they raised. WHen she was seven she joined team magma who by then was being ruled by Maxies 18 year old son of the same name. She though she was halping make the world a better place by helpin them. She was their best agent finally catching the pokemon they had been seeking for awhile, Jirachi. However, after secretly seeing the horrible things they were doing to the pokemon she had captured she stole Jirachi and ran away. They've been trailing her ever scince. After bringing Jirachi home her father called Kurt, the Pokeball maker. He always requested pokeballs made that wouldn't tear the pokemon DNA from human DNA as pokeballs usually do and Kurt would always make some for a small fee but this time Kiki's father asked for the same kind, but in solid gold. Kurt agreed and upon reaching 10, Kiki recieved the golden pokeball for in which to keep Jirachi, her first Pokemon. Later she went to see professor Oak to recieve her official starter, a Pichu which she named Peeky. Now Kiki lives in Appleburg (a town by her parents who live in Evergreen City) with her Pokemon.
Other: The Komodo family line have always had special powers. Kiki's power is the voice of a siren which, when she sings, she lures Pokemon or Pokemorphs to her depending on how she want it to work. And, Kiki is the only member of the Pokemonopolis Eliete Four.
RPG sample: Kiki sat reading a blue book labled, "My Best Friend is Gone." Her Pikachu, Peeky, played with Kat, Jetstream, and Fireball (Her Skitty, Azurill, and Torchic), while Disaster, her Absol, watched them from beneath a nearby tree. Jiijii was still in the golden pokeball around Kiki's neck as she sat flipping each page and reading each word not caring about anything else.

Haunted_Angel
February 18th, 2006, 06:30 PM
ok 1. i think i've forgotten how to do this but i'll try,
and 2. i don't quite know exactly what you want but here goes =$

Name: Hunter Kraidaemon
Description: Naturally Hunter is perfectly equipped for the forest enviroment, his lean body, and upperr body are built but in a slim fashion, he lives alone in the forest, not in a home but rather in the forest itself, the most distinct features that give him away are the bone markings on his back, his hair is jet black, and his eyes are electric blue, hey always wears a slightly torn top, and lose trousers.
History: He was brought up a little during the war, but was abandoned at an early age, thuogh he can't remember much he has always had a thirst to see what it's like outside the forest, he feels lonely usually, apart from when travelers or passers by get lost in the forests depths, though one day he found a crude ball, more like a capsule, but being secluded he had no idea what it was for, he wore it as a charm, and one day he came across a little hurt creature, though he felt in his heart he knew what is was he was very ignorant to it, and without knowing caught the little thing in the capsule.
Though he is secluded, he is by no means of lesser intellegence, he now tried to communicate more with these creatures yet he has only suceeded with the one he caught, a vulpix.
Other: Living and growing in a forest his senses have naturally changed to detect very accute noises, to be able to see in the dark well, and able to sniff out most poisons, he doesn't talk much though he has learned to, mostly
RPG sample: Hunter sat on the lowered branch taking in the lush green undergrowth, nt much light reached here and there were known to be poisonous barbs around, so he had to be careful were he tread, though he could see quite well even his eyes missed details, just up ahead in a clearing he saw a little red creature, it looked hurt and tired, curious he crept close to it, trying not to startle it. The little red creature had many tails and a sort of fringe to it, it looked like one of those other creatues he had seen except alot more elegant, but it had been roughed up pretty badly, Hunter placed his arms over it, and held it close, feeling it's heart beat when the pendant on the end of his home made chain tapped the animal, to him it seemed to react violently, a flash of red light, and then nothing, he backed off a little, but remembering the little animal he paniced and grapped the little orb thing up and looked around for the creature, when in his confusion he dropped the ball and there it was again the creature, but it seemed different, but rather than put it back in the orb thing he comforted the animal for a while.....

ooc: i hope that's good enough =$

Juan Jr
February 19th, 2006, 12:11 AM
hi
Name:Vex
Description:Purple hair wif green eyes,Wearing:Purple top wif green pants(long)(im in wif purple and green)pokegear,and purple and green pokeballs(purple top half green bottom half)lives in a house in a lil town New Bark town(LOL)
Sample of my work:Vex rushed thought the deadly forest looking 4 1 thing only Misty(made up chik)her life was in danger and so was his he spotted a girl that was looking very much like misty but there was a man wif her he called and the man looked at her misty took the oppertunity and stiked in the bakand run into Vex's arms crying.

P.S can i PLZ have a Totodile(bigest fan eva duh!)

EchizenR
February 19th, 2006, 02:44 AM
Name: Ryochi Echizen
Description: Ryochi has mysterious, hazel eyes. Standing at about 6 feet high, he has a toned body. He is usually spotted with his black trench coat. He has tanned skin.
Personality: Ryochi is rude to those he do not know. Yet, he commands the respect of others.
History: Ryochi was born 2 Years before the war. He was semi-involved in the war as a kid and has grown up with violence. His disciplinary powers are extraordinary as he has learnt to tolerate those who have harmed him. He was captured by the grunts. He had, by luck, escaped from them and had destroyed their plane. He was an outcast when he returned. The elders had decided to banish him because he had betrayed them. He went into the outside world, hidden amongst the cities of Team rocket and magma. He has since been destroying building after building. Stopping at nothing to find the person who had framed him. Stopping sometimes to enter pokemopolis unauthorised.
Other: Inheriting special enhanced abilities and skills from his family, Ryochi is the most powerful in the family tree. He has the ability to see through things and illusions. The enhanced sense of smell to enable him to smell sometime far away. Hearing, to hear what he wants, even in a far distance. He has learnt fire and earth attacks, though they aren't perfected.
RPG sample: "Latios, Hyper beam," Ryochi Telepathed to Him.
Ryochi's dark trench coat was flung backwards as the very force of the attack was tremendous, and he had no other choice but to move backwards. Latios flew out of the falling building and landed next to Ryochi. They walked towards the opposite direction of the building and proceeded to find the next one of its type along the streets. The Rocket-Magma building collasped entirely to the ground. Lights flickered around it as citizens gathered to the point to check it out. Ryochi cast a small flame attack to the unlit torch in his hand. He was going to find out who did this to him.

kokobean22
February 19th, 2006, 12:02 PM
((I accept Hunter and Ryochi as for Vex, I can't stand chatspeak, and I suggest you read the roleplay rules and regulations before you submit a character. Now then, I'm getting antsy, lets start shall we?))

Kiki walked outside her house on a Monday afternoon. She was headed to Evergreen to shop at the mall before she went to the Eliete building on Champions Island. Usually she only went when they called her but today she figured she'd fix up her room there with some stuff from the mall. The weather that day was warm for Spring but Kiki enjoyed it. Peeky lay asleep in Kiki's backpack which for her, was completely normal.

Haunted_Angel
February 19th, 2006, 12:12 PM
Hunter was watching vulpix at angle, and he watched as a few other creatures drew near, but suddenly a burst of feet disturbed the peaceful creatures, hunter calls back vulpix into the ball on the chain around his neck and for once gives chase, but he soon loses himself in new surrounding's, he was out in the open, near a small town, so deciding to take a look he walks forward up tall rather than in a hunters bend....

kokobean22
February 19th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Kiki walked to her mailbox and pulled out some letters then put them in her knapsak awaking Peeky. Peeky loked at the mail then set it under her before climbing out and onto Kiki' shead.
"Morning sleepy head." Kiki said looking up but still not bein gable to see her companion.
"Pi Pikachu Pi Pika Pi!" /Hey what's with the wake up call!/ Peeky cried.
"I forgot you were in there. Sorry." Kiki said with a bit of a blush. Peeky nodded and Kiki walked on. Reaching the middle of Appleburg and sitting on the fountain.
"Pi. Pika Pika chu?" /Wait. Aren't we going somewhere?/ Peeky asked climbing down to sit next to Kiki.
"Ya I was headed for the mall but I'm in no hurry." Kiki said with a smile.

Haunted_Angel
February 19th, 2006, 12:36 PM
In no rush, hunter strides silently along wayward paths, and the grassy town, it was pleasent, almost like the forest, but there was still noise he wasn't familiar with, he decided to rest up at a near by house, where he sat and pulled out a ragged water bottle, but when he went to drink from it he realised it was empty, and he could see no ponds or lakes, but he did see a water fountain so he began on his way to fill his water holster.....

kokobean22
February 19th, 2006, 12:51 PM
"What's that smell?"Kiki asked sniffing the air.
"Pi, Pika pika Pikachu." /Hm. Smells like Karla./ Peeky replied looking around. Kiki looked too.
"Who's that?" Kiki asked not wanting to point. Peeky understood.
"Pika." /Dunno./ Peeky replied climbing again on top of Kiki' shead to try and get a better view. Instead she fell heading towards the water. Kiki held up her palm with all of her fingers together except for her pinky and thumb. As she did this a purple Aroura enveloped Peeky, freezing her in air before she fell into the water. Kiki moved her hand in front of her Peeky following the motion. Kiki closed her hand and Peeky landed softly on the ground.
"Pi." /Thanks./

Haunted_Angel
February 19th, 2006, 01:07 PM
feeling someone looking, Hunter looks around to see a girl with purple hair, and ears to match, with a creature much liek a yellow and black mouse lookign at him, but instead of confronting them he goes and fills his holster from the fountain, the says
"excuse me, do find looking at me interesting?"
and waits for a reply, as his red and white capsule bursts open to reveal vulpix

kokobean22
February 19th, 2006, 01:22 PM
"I'm sorry. We weren't sure who you were." Kiki said standing up.
"Pi. Pikachu!" /Ya. We're Sorry!/ Peeky scratched the back of her head embarrassed.
Kiki looked down at the Vulpix.
"Oh how cute!" She said, "It looks like the one I have at home!"
Peeky sniffed Vulpix, "Pika!" /Hi!/ she said.

Haunted_Angel
February 19th, 2006, 02:40 PM
Vulllll / hello to you to/ Vulpix burt out
Hunter jumped back a littl starteled tripped and fell in the fountain
"ou- oh great now i'm soaked, oh well cmon vulpix we might as well go back home noe eh?" Hunter asks hopefully vulpix would reply
Vulllpix/Sure thing, bye mouse, i'm sorry i don't know your name/
And hunter and vulpix started on their way back to the forest

kokobean22
February 19th, 2006, 03:47 PM
"Pi Pika!" /It's Peeky!/
"You're leaving? So soon? Please, surely you'd like to come in for some Lunch." Kiki called after them, "I could have your clothes dried as well and I'm sure your Vulpix would like to play with some other Pokemon."
"Pi! Pika Pi!" /Yes! Come Over!/ Peeky called with her master.

Haunted_Angel
February 19th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Hunter whispered something to Vulpix, and vulpix looked at peeky and smiled
"Sure why not?"
hunter said, walking over to Kiki, vulpix obediently at his heels
"so tell me a bit about yourself"
hunter said softly, trying not to startle the girl

kokobean22
February 19th, 2006, 04:46 PM
Kiki began to walk back towards her house.
"Lets see...I breed Pokemon, and I'm the only member of the Pokemonopolis Elite Four." She began, "I hate going to champions island to wait for noon eto show up, and my favorite place to go is the Lilycove mall."
Peeky followed behind them feeling she needed the exercise.

Haunted_Angel
February 19th, 2006, 04:53 PM
"that sounds like fun, but whats a pokemon? and what's this elite four thingy you're talking about?"
Hunter asked a little excited, but more curious, hoping to find out all about the world he has missed out on, and to find out more about himself at the same time, and he wondered why her ears wern't like the other peopels around here, but he held back that question....for now

EchizenR
February 20th, 2006, 01:38 AM
OOC: Sorry For Lateless, Lols, Was In School

IC: Ryochi walked along Springfield Town for a little more than an hour before commanding his only pokemon, Latios, to fly him to Pokemopolis, it had been quite some time before he had seen it. He landed at the top of a tree. Unfortunately, the tree did not support his weight. He ended up breaking his fall onto a roof. Making a lot of noise. He caught the eye of a very queer-looking girl with a strange tail and ears. He slid down the roof and landed to the ground. Latios stood by his side, ready for anything.

kokobean22
February 20th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Kiki's ears twitched. /WHat's that noise?/ she thought. Brushing it off she turned back to her conversation with Hunter.
"How do you not know what a Pokemon is?" Kiki asked bewhildered, "You own a Vulpix." SHe said gesturin to the fox like creature.
"Pokemon are creatures with powers used as companions and allies in battles against other Pokemon. Some Pokemon are even used as pets. Each pokemon like each person is unique in their own way and learn differently depending on their trainer. Now, the Elite four is a group of four trainers or masters. The best of the best and trainers battle gym leaders to earn badges so they have the privilige of battling the Elite. Each...continent, if you will has an Elite four and each also has a series of eight Gym leaders Trainers need to defeat to get to them. Understand?" Kiki asked hoping she didn't relay too much information at once.

Haunted_Angel
February 20th, 2006, 12:49 PM
"oh that's cool, i'm sorry Vulpix this whole time i nwas calling you a creature, when my best frined this whole time has been a pokemon, wow this is cool, and the elite four, i want to take them on, it sounds liek they are tough, btu i'm tough, and i'm sure vulpix here is great at....erm battling?"
Hunter says quite enthusiastically, btu at the same time cautiously,
he petted vulpix in the normal soft fashion, but with more love now knowing more bout her he could be stronger with her, grow with here, even be better frineds with her

kokobean22
February 21st, 2006, 07:48 AM
Kiki reached her house but decided to continue her conversation.
"Good! But there are rules to battle the Elite four officially. And I think you need to know a bit more about the world of Pokemon before you start tackling the Gyms." Kiki turned then towards her house to see Ryochi and Latias.
"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Kiki asked her eyes narrowing. Peeky caught up and noticing what was going on, glared angrily at the Latias, baring her fangs and sparks coming off her cheeks.

Haunted_Angel
February 21st, 2006, 09:27 AM
Hunter looker round, to see a boy with a black trench coat on, and by accident looked straight down his hazel eyes, though unable to turn away he was able to ask, gruffly
"Who are you?"
and suddenlt Hunter began to grow angry, vulpix sensing his emotions, tried to calm the situations
Vulllllpix!/c'mon please everyone lets just talk ok?/ vulpix said quickly and nervously
Hunter still staring at the new person, still angry and ready to strike

EchizenR
February 22nd, 2006, 12:11 AM
"My very identity is of no importance to you," Ryochi said calmly.
He turned to Latios.
"Latios, Paralyze," He telepathed to his only pokemon.
Latios Obeyed, he paralyzed the two strangers before him, and the two pokemon. The Duo walked silently away. He disappeared in a few seconds. The effect of the attack weared off by then.

Haunted_Angel
February 22nd, 2006, 08:20 AM
After the effect of the paralyze wore off, Hunter knew he had ti improve, he had to be able to resist that attack if he came up against that guy again,
"Vulpix we have a lot of training to do"
Vulpppppix/ yeah we do lets begin right now/ vulpix said happily
"hey Kiki, could you train us for a bit?"
he asked a little shyly...

kokobean22
February 22nd, 2006, 10:08 AM
Once the effect wore off Kiki grabbed Peeky in her arms.
"Dang it! Noone does that to me but noone!" She said to herself. She turned then to Hunter.
"Sure but not with my Main Pokemon. They're a bit strong. How about a match with some of my others?" Kiki asked as she walked inside. The house was full of Pokemon running here, playing there. A Mr. Mime could be seen sweeping over a waist high wall on the right in what appeared to be a kitchen while a Jynx with brown hair instead of blonde dusted a bookshelf in an open area to the left. A Bellossum with purple flowers chased a Pichu carrying a Baton in a hallway straight ahead.
"Welcome to my home." Kiki said.

Haunted_Angel
February 22nd, 2006, 10:15 AM
Was shocked at the amount of poekemon
"this is a nice home, and i would love to battle any of your pokemon, it'd be an honour"
he said bowing and looking at each pokemon wirh thorough interest
the bellosom caught his attention quite particularly,
"hell lol little one, what's your name?" he asked the little flowery thing

kokobean22
February 22nd, 2006, 11:09 AM
"Bella!" /Rini!/ The friendly Bellossom cried.
"She's Rini. She's the onlt Bellossom in here that's mine." Kiki said. She looked around spotting a meowth.
"Ah-hah! Aroura!" Kiki called. The Meowth looked over. A silver bell hung around her neck. She approached Kiki and Hunter.
"Aroura would you like to battle?" Kiki asked smiling.
"Mya. Mya mya mya mya mya?" /Sure. Battly you are him?/ she asked gesturing to Hunter.
"His Vulpix." Kiki said. Aurora nodded.

Haunted_Angel
February 22nd, 2006, 11:12 AM
Was shocked he could understand the pokemon,
"can every Trainer just talk to pokemon?" i asked suddenly realising ignorant i was to this
"we'll do our best Vulpix, And Kiki don't go easy on me ok?" i asked hoping she would comply
i was finally happy to understand vulpix more, and i had to give her a nickname

kokobean22
February 22nd, 2006, 11:33 AM
"Actually No most trainers can't. They play a guessing game based on the pokemons facial expression. I can because technically it's my native tongue." Kiki said, "And just so we don't destroy my house any more than it already is let's go into my battling room."
Kiki walked down the hallway and opened a door with a Pokeball on it. Peeky had gone to the kitchen and Aurora was at Kiki's heels. The room was very large and several pokemon could be seen inside including A Jigglypuff in the corner with some Cleffa and another Pichu doing Pilates.
"Hey guys! We're busy could you take a break please?" Kiki asked politely.
"Puff!" /Sure!/ the Jigglypuff said. The Pilates group and the rest of the pokemon left through another door.

Haunted_Angel
February 22nd, 2006, 11:39 AM
"so that means there is something more to me, because i understood every word your pokemon have said" i said whispereing with vulpix a little
"well we're ready when you are"
He smiled, asking vulpix if she would enter the battle field, vulpix immediatly walked out and sat at her end of the arena

kokobean22
February 22nd, 2006, 11:45 AM
"Awesome!" Kiki said standing on her side, "Ready Aurora?" she asked.
"Mya mya myaa!" /Let's do this!/ Aurora said ready.
"I'll start, Aurora Pay-Day!" Kiki calle throwing her arm up into the air in command. Aurora flipped her head sending coins shooting at Vulpix.

Haunted_Angel
February 22nd, 2006, 11:48 AM
not knowing what to do, my ignorance got vulpix hurt, but she got back up on her feet,
"erm vulpix, tackle him?" i asked wondering what was a move and what wasn't, hoping tackle was
and i soon saw it was, as vulpix barged at meowth, Hunter wondered if aurora could get out of the way...

kokobean22
February 22nd, 2006, 11:52 AM
Aurora got hit a little bit and flew towards theback of the room. Catching her mistake she flipped landing on her feet ready to go back in.
"You okay girl?" Kiki asked out of concern. Aurora nodded and bared her fangs.
"Alright then, Scratch attack!" Kiki said with a smirk. Aurora ran towards Vulpix to get close enough to strike then slashed at it.
Kiki watched hoping if it hit it wouldn't do too much damage.

EchizenR
February 22nd, 2006, 10:09 PM
From afar, Ryochi was watching curiously from a nearby tree branch.
"A Pokemon battle eh? Long time since I had one of those. Right Latios?" Ryochi mumbled.
"Latios!/Yep!" the legendary pokemon said.
"I Still remember when I Met you, I Was an outcast then, I saw you injured and gave you a potion. Haha, the old times.." Ryochi said
"Lati Lati os!/Yup, from then I followed you everywhere" Latios reponded.
The two looked on as the two pokemon fought with each other. Ryochi and Latios had not fought a decent pokemon battle when all they saw was violence.
"Latios, fly to our hideout here, remember to get whatever remainder of the food there, most in the refridgerator." Ryochi commanded.

Haunted_Angel
February 23rd, 2006, 09:33 AM
Hunter hoped vulpix would dodge, but Aurora was to close to get away from, Vulpix fell over,and became angry and let loose a whirl of flames without hunters commanc
"Whoa! vulpix what was that?" i asked taken aback, and impressed
hunter needed to learn the name of that move and he could try and make a stradegy with his pokemon
"yeah vulpix, we need to learn to do that again!" he exclaimed happily

kokobean22
February 24th, 2006, 09:00 AM
Aurora fell her whiskers torched.
"Woah! That's impressive! You okay Aurora?" Kiki asked.
"Myaa." /A little./ she replied standing up.
"You wanna finish it up?"
"Mya myaa!" /You bet!/
"Aurora, thundershock!" Kiki called. Aurora crossed her arms electricity bouncing off of one to another. She then spread them out and stared at Vulpix. A lightning strike struck at Vulpix, Aurora had givenm this her all.

Haunted_Angel
February 24th, 2006, 09:35 AM
I watched in sorrow as vulpix took the attack, i didn't knwo how much vulpix could take, but it looked as though she was out
Vulpix sat back, i wondewred if that is what happened when pokemon lost a battle, she was just sitting there
*vulpix, vulpix are you ok?" i asked running over and i put my hand on her head,
Vulllpix/i don't know hunter i feel ....funny/ she said strangely
"Kiki, whats wrong with her?"
i asked worried...

kokobean22
February 25th, 2006, 09:43 AM
"Aurora must've made her attack a bit too strong for Vulpix. She's been knocked out." Kiki said walking over. She oped up her knapsack and pulled out a Super Potion.
"A few sprits of this and she'll be fine. She put up a great fight but needs a bit of work." Kiki sprayed Vulpix with the potion, "This may sting a little."

Haunted_Angel
February 25th, 2006, 10:39 AM
Vulpix yelped, but sat firm
"don't worry vulpix we'll win next time" he said encouragingly and he meant it, he lifted vulpix when Kiki had finished
"you batteled great for your first time" he said holding her close to her
"you'll be ok, and you con;t have to go into your....pokeball?" he said unsurely

kokobean22
February 25th, 2006, 02:06 PM
Kiki looked at it.
"Yep it's a Pokeball. But, certain Pokeballs aren't allowed on Pokemonopolis for...safty reasons. I'm not sure if that's one of them but just to be safe we might want to send that to Kurt to check." Kiki said. Aurora walked off heading for the bathroom to clean her charred whiskers.

Haunted_Angel
February 25th, 2006, 02:59 PM
"I don't think so, i've had this for a long time, i caught vulpix with it, no way can you take it from me" he said grabbing the ball in his hands defensively, looking angrily around the room, vulpix suddenly reared up aswell, it looked to Hunter as though pokemon were attatched to their trainers emotionally,
on a higher level than catch and train, more like what one feels the other can sense...

kokobean22
February 25th, 2006, 11:34 PM
"Okay okay chill out! Just don't throw it at me. It would kill me if I couldn't block it." Kiki said, "Now then, I'll be right back okay?" Kiki asked. She left the room and headed right down the hallway to the room at the end. It was filled with eggs of all colors and designs. A chansey was in there too.
"Chika which ones are the Oddish eggs?" she asked.
"Those ones over there." said the chansey pointing to a pile of pure leafy green eggs.
"Thanks." Kiki said. She grabbed one on top of the pile then walked to a set of drawers. Opening the third drawer down she pulled out a Silver Pokeball and a sun stone.

Haunted_Angel
February 26th, 2006, 02:17 AM
Hunter calmed almost immediatly, vulpix followed his lead
He wondered where kiki had went, and what she was doing
"Erm, where are you? and what are you up to?" he asked cautiously walking in the direction Kiki went, unsure of what to expect now
He was in a world were nothign was quite as it seemed,
he was nervous...

kokobean22
February 26th, 2006, 11:37 AM
"I'll be out in a sec!" Kiki called. Sure enough she walked out moments later with the egg and other things in her hands.
"I thought you might like another Pokemon on your Team. You can have up to six at once then any others you catch go to the nearest storage system. I'm not sure but I think that's mine." she said holding up the egg, "I though you might like a grass type. It'll help keep your team balanced that and it evolves into Bellossom eventually." She held up the stone.

Haunted_Angel
February 26th, 2006, 11:55 AM
"oh cool" Hunter smiled,
A grass type whoa, an egg, yikes it'll take time to hatch hunter thought
"Oh whoa, really thanks, how can I make this up to you? really?" he asked excited,
I guess if it evolves into a bellosom then this stone thing has somethign to do with it he thought looking at the peculiar stone, it was the shape of a sun drawing he had once seen carved in a cave, and it was orange, not to big either, looked handy, and then the pokeball it wasn't like vulpix's one it was silver and looked a little different...

kokobean22
February 26th, 2006, 05:48 PM
"It's not a problem. It's what I do. When it hatches catch it with the silver pokeball. It should hatch within a day or so as it's been in the care center for awhile." Kiki said. Rini, the Bellossom, ran past again after the same Pichu carrying the baton. Noticing the egg she looked up and smiled.
"Bella, Bella bella belossom?" /Kiki, does the nice man get my egg?/ she asked.
"Yes he does Rini. I'm sure he'll take great care of it." Kiki said smiling at Rini. SHe nodded and ran off, after the Pichu.

Haunted_Angel
February 27th, 2006, 11:38 AM
Hunter Looked astounded, The egg was green and leafy, and it was light in his palm, he could see already it was a grass type pokemon, like that bellosom, he was growing fond of this egg already, it was like it weas speacking to him
and as coincidnece he could hear someone pr something whispering, it was soft and dark, not many things scared Hunter, but this he couldn't ignore this,
Is it a pokemons move? Is it even a pokemon, and if it is I wonder if i can catch it he thought
"Hello? is anyone there?" he asked the whispering noise, but it took no notice of him. instead it got darker, and laced with mystery, Hunter began to feel sleepy, nauseous and heavy
"Wha- whats happening?" he managed to ask before he was flung into a terror induced sleep...

kokobean22
February 27th, 2006, 01:13 PM
"Oh my." Kiki said lifting her palm as she did before with Peeky to keep Hunter from falling, and moved him to a couch in the open room near the begining of the house while Peeky took the egg and set it on a pillow nearby. Kiki walked to the kitchen then to make some tea.

Haunted_Angel
February 28th, 2006, 05:35 AM
Hunter awoke, or did he, he couldn't tell

Dream world: Hunter wandered a strange building, it had a haunted feel to it, and the closest thing to him, a table, had rotted, he heard that msterious tune again, he walked to it, but he wasn't falling asleep this time, he was curious to see what it was.
He began to walk in the direction of the tune, and turned a dark corner, and down the darkened corridor into a large room, There was a large pond in the middle of the room, and a mermaid like pokemon was siting across from him, it was blue in colour and had a large tail, with fins at the end of it, and a strange fin arounf it's neck, and instead of being a full fish it had four paws.

Real world: Hunter awoke for real and described what he had seen to Kiki...

kokobean22
February 28th, 2006, 05:48 PM
"Sounds like my sister Kimmi. I believe what you say was a Vaporeon. Like a literal Cat-Fish." Kiki said with a chuckle sitting down with her tea. She pulled out a picture of five little girls in Kimonos. One resembling Kiki was in the middle with her two front teeth missing, the one on her right had longer blonde hair and ears and wore a yellow Kimono. Next to her was a girl with similiar black hair who apparently didn't want her picture taken.
On the other side of Kiki was a girl with her hair up. It was red and instead of a girls Kimono she wore a guys. Finally next to her was a girl with short blue hair that was curley. Instead of cat-like ears as the rest of them had she had three fins on her head. Kiki pointed to her.
"That's her. My sister Kimmi when we were 8." Kiki said showing the picture to Hunter.

Haunted_Angel
March 1st, 2006, 07:30 AM
"Your sister? but it was a pokemon and you're a person" he said confused, there was somethign more to everyone around here than he first thought, maybe even he was involved in it, but how?

kokobean22
March 1st, 2006, 03:36 PM
"Person? Oh your refering to my human-like form. I'm only half human. I just prefer this form." Kiki said with a shrug as she sat the picture back down.
"We can turn into our pokemon forms but I only do that if I need to. Not having opposable thumbs get kinda annoying." she giggled closing her eyes.

Haunted_Angel
March 1st, 2006, 03:38 PM
"but wait... how?" he asked totally confused
What's going on here? am i part fo this? he asked himself nervous f the answers
he looked at vulpix than at the egg
"does that make them half pokemon aswell?" i asked nervously

kokobean22
March 1st, 2006, 03:58 PM
"Who? Your Pokemon? Heavens no. Most of us stay in our morphed form and those who don't die on contact with a regular pokeball. I, technically, am a genetic expieriment. Well...my great grand parents and my grandparents are. I'm the a member of the fourth generation." Kiki explained, "I'm surprised you don't know too much. This kind of thing was all over the news when it happened. The wars and such. Especially the bombings."

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 1st, 2006, 04:20 PM
I'M IN

Name: Ryakugen Kimuka
Description: Ryaku being his name for short isn't that much seen since his dark grey cloak keeps him pretty much covered up, but when revealed he has long jet black hair to his shoulders baggy black pants and a black shirt. He is also a Pokemorph of Umbreon.
Personality: He is quite the loner and quiet time, but is also very hot headed, and jumps into fights quite easily, and so making his enemys get the better of him luckily he has the support of his younger sister Kiki.
History: Unlike Kiki, Ryaku had a very different upbringing he had been genetically modified in the same way that his Half Sister had been but one stormy night there was an explosion and the capsule he was in went thru a stream untill he was found by an old couple who took care of him, and treated him equally like he was a human being, he now searches for his sister, in a hopes for answers to his past.
Other: N/A
RPG sample: (See Via The Genisis Planet, and my RP, Pokemon Neverending Story)

kokobean22
March 1st, 2006, 04:49 PM
((OOoo plot twist..I like!))

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 11:53 AM
He stood up on the cliff top as his dragged cloak blew behind him in the wind bits of his long hair also blew in the wind as his ears twitched a little as he spoke out aloud to his sister "So what should we do.., i am confused about everything right now...maybe its best if you take lead of us, untill we find out some answers..."

kokobean22
March 2nd, 2006, 12:27 PM
Kiki's ears twitched.
"What was that? It sounded as though someone was talking to me." she looked around only to see Hunter who she knew hadn't said anything.

Haunted_Angel
March 2nd, 2006, 12:42 PM
"what's wrong?" Hunter asked bewildered, and then his back began to hurt, and he fell to the floor unconcious
with the slight groan he just lay there for a while
sub-conciously he was thinking, but conciously he was basically as useful as a magikarp in sprinting land race

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 12:44 PM
He then turned round as he spoke again "I said, that perhaps you should be in charge, since i can't really think straight lately..., its sudden but i'm sure you'll do fine, okay?" (( Sry bout that, just that they are suppose to already have met each other but well still don't know their related to each other ))

kokobean22
March 2nd, 2006, 12:58 PM
((Well Kiki's in her house so and he's on a cliff soo..um...'^.^))

"Oh no! That's not good. Bri get me a warm washcloth!" Kiki called concerned for the safety of her new friend. A blissey brought what she had asked for and Kiki placed it on Hunter's forehead. She heard the voice again repeating what it had said.
"I know that voice...At least...I know I've heard it before."

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 01:00 PM
He sighed softly pushing the door inward "Whats it take to get a message across Kiki...do i have to call across a herd of Tauros or something>?"

kokobean22
March 2nd, 2006, 01:12 PM
"Oh Ryaku!" Kiki said looking over, "Sorry." she smiled a bit with a giggle. She stood up and walked over to him.
"What do you need?" she asked.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 01:14 PM
He turned round sighing some as his ears went downward "How many times i gotta repeat myself...i think you should be in charge for the time being..."

kokobean22
March 2nd, 2006, 01:18 PM
"In charge of what?" Kiki asked confused. She tended to forget things. She stood thinking for a bit about what it was she was suppossed to remember.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 01:24 PM
"Of our group, you know how the three of us are in a group"..he sighed some softly "Do you not remember anything, you sure are very forgetful"

kokobean22
March 2nd, 2006, 01:29 PM
"What group? I must not have been paying attention." Kiki replied placing her hand behind her head. Peeky was sniffing Kiki's tea.
"Get you're own Peeky. You know how I am about drinking after people." she called not even looking.
"Pik apika chu. Pika Pi pi chu." /I'm not a person. Besdies I was just sniffing./
"I know you want some though." she turned her attention back to Ryaku, "Sorry about that."

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 01:30 PM
"Its..fine...so exactly what were we planning on doing...i've kinda forgotten y'know..." His ears twitched a bit as he pulled his hood over leaning agaist the door's frame.

Haunted_Angel
March 2nd, 2006, 01:33 PM
"ugh what's happening, why is my back burning?" hunter asked, not noticing the new person in the room, well not with his eyes
"and who else is here?" he asked defensively, he need not see and intruder to know that they are
and he sniffed the air, which he had learned to do while he was in the forest

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 01:35 PM
He looked over sharpy at the other Pokemorph "So whos your friend anyway Kiki, i leave for only a few days and you've already found another person to bring home, it really does cease to amaze me..."

kokobean22
March 2nd, 2006, 01:48 PM
"Hunter this a friend of mine Ryaku. And Ryaku this is Hunter." Kiki said ignoring Ryaku's last comment.
"I met Hunter today and he fell into the fountain center of town. I brought him in for tea."

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 01:52 PM
He laughed lightly before feeling the intent feeling of a huge smack across his face "Ouch...what was that for Kiki...."

kokobean22
March 2nd, 2006, 01:57 PM
Kiki hadn't moved a finger but she had been thinking it.
"Whoops! I guess my psycic powers aren't as under control as I thought...well served you right. You should accept I care more about a staranger than my sisters do."

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 01:59 PM
He already sent sparks flying towards her, which infact was his Secret Power hitting her "Should be thinking more about your own siblings than strangers...i mean were both evolutions of Eevee."

kokobean22
March 2nd, 2006, 02:05 PM
Kiki held up a hand, a purple sheild keeping her from being hit.
"I meant my sisters. Well all but Kimmi. She would've done the same. Anyway, I care about my sibs but it's my duty to help...to make up for my past." She mumbled the last partthen turned smiling, "No let's have some tea!"

Haunted_Angel
March 2nd, 2006, 02:09 PM
"Hey wait a minute here, what's going on? who the hell are you? and how the hell am i a ....pokemorph was it?" He asked suddenly confused
It made no sense to him, sure he was abnomal from some of the other people he had seen, and the bone markings on his back didn't help,
"a pokemorph" he whispered, deep in thought

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 02:18 PM
He raised a brow "Didn't have to get on my back, i was only teasing" He then looked over at the other Pokemorph... "A Pokemorph is a genetically enhanced Pokemon with the DNA of humans..although i don't know what species you are..."

Haunted_Angel
March 2nd, 2006, 02:20 PM
"ok if i am, how do i change, and we'll find out exactly what species i am" he growled at the guy who was talking, but not threatiningly, it was without a tone really, just a growl
"hmm that wasn't meant" he said confused, and he felt his stomach was on fire, and he was begining to get worried

kokobean22
March 2nd, 2006, 02:24 PM
"I don't know. I've never really thought about it..." Kiki said pondering just how she does it.
"I always think of my other form. My elegant purple fur and the rest of how I look. But that could just be me." Kiki answered Hunters question in her own way.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 02:33 PM
He looked at him..."Thats pretty much the same for me i think of my normal Pokemon form, and thats how i then change..."

(( heres my remade sprite :P, tried to make the hair longer think you can fix>? ))

Haunted_Angel
March 3rd, 2006, 11:37 AM
"hmmm, maybe i'll give it a try later" hunter said a little worried, as if he was anxious about being a pokemorph, none of this made sense to him
How could he be a pokemorph for so long and not realise?
how could these pokemon inhabit this world for so long and he hadn't had a clue? i mean he thought he was special because he caught vulpix, he wasn't he thought

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 11:56 AM
He laughed a bit "It does surprise me, i mean i've never decided to capture pokemon, not because i'm a PokeMorph but because i find it wrong, but i was brought up by kind humans before i finally found the first pokemorph i've known which is Kiki."

kokobean22
March 3rd, 2006, 05:40 PM
"Man you're slow. I mean you must've stayed inside a lot either that or not noticed the thousands of morphs that walk around everyday or whatever." Kiki said to Ryaku, "And how is catching Pokemon wrong? As long as you don't see it as ownership and treat them more as companions than tools it's fine." she walked over to the couch and threw a pillow at him.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 05:46 PM
"No i ment because we technically are Pokemon, so just doesn't seem right..."

(( Maybe they should be going out till they find out their brother and sister? ))

kokobean22
March 3rd, 2006, 06:55 PM
((Eh. Maybe. It'd be almost too much like Marmalade boy.))

"No thechnically we're only half Pokemon. Oh and thanks for the reminder." Kiki said. She opened her Pokeballs letting out a skitty, a torchic, an absol, and an azurill. She then pushed the button on her pokeball necklace letting out a Jirachi.
"Alright guys go hang out." she said to them. They ran off to play and Peeky went too.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 07:01 PM
He sighed some "You know your just like a younger sister...persitant, but then again also like a stuck up girlfriend..." ((XD))

kokobean22
March 3rd, 2006, 07:09 PM
"Younger? I'm the oldest! My sisters and I are all a month apart from one another besides the twins. I turned 16 first, I'm the oldest." she threw another pillow at him in a playful way at the girlfriend comment. A picture of a guy sat next to the one of her and her sisters. He had long silvery hair and white Arcanine ears. Kiki picked it up and hugged it.
"Besides I already have my heart set on a guy."

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 07:33 PM
He looked to the side "Who said i'd even be intrested in you anyhow...besides i'm older than you by 2 months, so nyah.." He then threw the pillow in her face smacking her with it

kokobean22
March 3rd, 2006, 07:46 PM
Kiki's shoulder got the blow and se set the picture down before it would break.
"Oh whatever!" Kiki said, "And stop playing rough. I've got a house full of pokemon you know."

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 08:12 PM
He then jumped on her "And that stops us from playing around how?"

Haunted_Angel
March 4th, 2006, 02:59 AM
"Hmm, i think it's about time i got going, wouldn't want to cause any more bother, and it looks as though it's getting dark, I need to get back to the forest" Hunter said grabbing up the egg pokeball, and asked Vulpix if she would spend a while in her pokeball
"Vulllllpix" she nodded
"Very well, erm Return vulpix" he said and the pokeball on his chain flashes a red beam of light and vulpix was gone
"Well it was nice meeting you thanks for the hospitality" he said on his way out the door

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 4th, 2006, 07:50 AM
He kinda waved goodbye "It was nice meeting you haha, hope you visit again..."

Haunted_Angel
March 4th, 2006, 08:02 AM
"mhm, bye Kiki, thanks for the egg as well" he say pointing out the egg, and begin to make his way up a dirt path to an entrance in the forest,

BY the time he had made it to the entrance of the forest, he looked back and there were fire light's being lit, and it looked homely and pleasent, but it wasn't his place and Hunter knew it.
"c'mon little pokemon egg, i'll show you where we live and sleep" He says laughing a little

He made his way to a tree house, hat lay in a tree in a clearing on it's own, it was the oldest tree Hunter knew, also the sturdiest, he climbed the tree into the main room.
The tree hourse was made up of two rooms, a main room and a bed room, where a bed of leave's were set, most likely as a bed.

"C'mon out Vulpix, we're back home" Hunter said quietly letting the little red fox pokemon out of her pokeball. She greeted him with a large yawn
"Ah so you are tired?" hunter asked vulpix, she nodded in return, so he set the egg down beside vulpix
"you will look after it for me wont you?" Hunter asked the almost sleeping vulpix, who was too tired to reply
"I'll take that as a yes then" he laughed.
Hunter never slept that night, he was too busy thinking about what had happened that day
It must have been late in the next morning when he heard a noise, he looked out of the tree house, all he could see was the bright beautiful full moon, but he got out of his home to investigate...

kokobean22
March 4th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Kiki waved goodbye to hunter then looked outside.
"So much for my mall trip. Ryaku you can stay in the guest bedroom if you want. I'm going to bed." she blinked turning into an Espeon and ran of for her room and the rest of the Pokemon went to sleep as well. Well except for the nocturnal ones who were just now waking up.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 5th, 2006, 12:38 PM
He sighed softly "That girl is playing hard to get...but i'll get her attention sooner or later, i know i will."

kokobean22
March 5th, 2006, 07:10 PM
((Fast foreward...))
The sun arose earlt that next morning the grass pokemon waking up and Kiki still sleeping lazily in her bed. She'd sleep till noon unless one of her Pokemon woke her. Then she'd have to get up and get to work for the day.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 5th, 2006, 07:12 PM
He yawned slightly noticing that it was Noon and that ****ed Espeon still wasn't up as he pushed the door open and slowly krept up to the bed as he jumped on her.

kokobean22
March 6th, 2006, 04:52 PM
"Reorw!" Kiki screeched. Peeky woke up surprised as well and shocked in the direction of the scream. Kiki transformed back to her normal self a bit singed and pushed Ryaku off.
"What's the big deal Ry? It's so early!" she cried angrily.

Haunted_Angel
March 6th, 2006, 04:58 PM
Hunter hadn't slept that night, he was too busy making sure that intruder never came back, but it was ok now, it was early morning, and he knew he could get through the day, all he had to do was collect some food from around the forest before vulpix awoke

So he sped around to his favourite places to find food, and as a surprise for vulpix he also caught a fish pokemon, a simple magikarp that got stuck in the rocks at the rived close by,

He came back to his home, everything was normal, but it was too quiet, but vulpix was in her spot and the egg and pokeball were still there, so he woke vulpix up and gave her time to come around and gave her some berries and fungi, then gave her the magikarp, and she was ecstatice,

Hunter watched the simple forestas he ate up his half of the food
he ws lookng for soemthing but not even he was sure what...

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 7th, 2006, 04:57 AM
He bashed his head on the floor rubbing it some putting one hand onto the bed "Isn't it a bit obvious...making moves on you, waking you up...i mean geez, you play hard to get or what...lol"

kokobean22
March 7th, 2006, 06:48 PM
"ARE YOU HITTING ON ME?!?" Kiki screamed with early morning fury...or late afternoon fury..."OUT! NOW!" Peeky sighed and pushed Ryaky out.
"Pi Pika Pi..." /Not the wisest idea.../