View Full Version : The Genesis Planet

Pages : [1] 2

February 20th, 2006, 12:23 PM
Genesis Planet Tertia

Every child dreams to be a pokemon trainer if it sees the pokemon series. Today pokemon exists since 5 years now, and there are much games, a big tv serie, and much pokemon trading cards. The roleplays about pokemon are enormous, but nothing can change that to be a pokemon trainer with intelligent pokemon seems to be a dream either. Now things are changing, and a pokemon loving scientist called Dr. Orland tried to built a videogame to create a virtual pokemon world. But his program had no ending of the story and it was too imperfect, so the game was too big for normal personal computers, and his dream failed. Several months later he tried another project. He didn´t want to create a game, he did want to create a real world. Several nuclear energy systems were stolen in the following weeks after his invention and he used this amount of energy and a unbelievabal machine which was created by an unknown scientist. Dr. Orland build this futuristic machine without knowing that the blue prints are from a time in the future where this type of machine was developed: the year 4603!!!

Dr. Orland was too busy and too crazy by the thought of creating an own world that he didn´t notice this very important thing about his machine. After he had build it, it needed the nuclear energy systems to gain the power to create a world. After Dr. Orland connected the power supplies the basic program started and asked for a main program and the variable input data to create the world. Without thinking about anything he uploaded his pokemon program and the machine downloaded much data, perhaps too much data. Because the program had no end and an own AI, the machine tried to search a place where the pokemon planet could been created. After it had calculated the coordinates, there had to be “players”. The AI which was called “Artifical Genesis Generating Intelligence System” or short “AGGIS” didn´t know that the program Dr. Orland had uploaded was a computer game, so it searched input data for “players”. He did research in the internet and found out that players are “human”. So he thought about a way to include them to his generating program.

After calculating a long time, his preparations were finished and he started his systems to create a own planet. With success! The entire planet which Aggis called “Tertia”, included human life in form of pokemon trainer and an economic system as like as in the video game or in the series. Pokemon where created as wildlife and the system seemed to run good. Then he had to arrange that the “players” joined, so he did a mixed coordination calculation and teleported some humans into his system and send them to Tertia. As the players, which were at first about 7 “joined” they didn´t know where they are or what happened. Some of them where human… but some others of them where pokemon…

You are you! And you have landed in a dream, but it´s more than a livedream, it´s for real! You are one of the “players” which were forced in this RP-Game from Aggis and you don´t know what to do. Find your way and the magnificent story of Tertia and explore an unknown world, with old and new unknown pokemon species. Every minute or every hour Aggis could force other players to join, and you have to find out what happened. Is this a game? If it is, life is perhaps a game too…

- no godmodding
- no powerplaying
- no teleporting
- no oneliners
- post at least every 2-3 days
- please describe situations more detailfull

Important information:

If there are any questions to the plot, the story, the rules or anything else, just ask me!

Pokemon catching and level calculation of a pokemon, special abilitys or important items are created by me. I will spawn pokemon all around the landscape and if you can manage to catch them (fight by you are fight against me) you can take control of the character of this pokemon.

Another important thing: PLEASE, PLEASE join just if you are sure that you can post every 2 or 3 days. I don´t want to get stuck in the story or that you blockade other players because they have to wait for you.

Why did I create an RP like this?

Easy: I saw that there are little communication problems in pokecommunity and so I decided to create a special rp. Because you have to play yourself in this rp, other members of pokecom can understand your personality better in a very “playing” way, and without any stupid questions ect. I created this rp for you also that you have the chance to find new friends.

Name: (You don´t have to write your real name)
Looks like: (describe yourself and what you are wearing)
Personality: (Some words about you)
Items: (do you have special items, like glasses, a cool watch or something like that?)
History: (well, if you want to tell us something about you…)

February 27th, 2006, 1:07 PM
My charakter:

Name: Jeff (It´s my second name...)
Looks like: Is a 1,86 metres high, strong and black haired glasses wairing boy which usualy wears a black jeans, black boots and tribal clothes with red tribals on black colour. He has a vest, gloves, a metal watch and a visor cap. He was on a party as he was forced to join this crazy but realistic game, so he believes that he is drunken. Of course he wears his outgoing cool party clothes.
Personality: Jeff is a funny guy who likes laughing. He is very nosy but also optimistic and spontaneously. And he likes drinking and having fun. Usualy he thinks a lot, but after partys he is like brainless. He likes to find new friends and he is magical forced to every disco or techno music playing place, cause he loves this freakin electronic music. That´s one of the reason why he should meet electro pokemon...
Items: Wears a cool watch from Microsoft, has a PDA and knife. If he has much time, he pulls his PDA out and writes on his book or creates new rps or posts in Pokecommunity. Since his english isn´t very good, he has sometimes translation problems and his rping style is limited to his language knowledge. He can´t without music so he has his MP-3 Player always with him. Techno of course!
History: Find it out!

February 27th, 2006, 5:43 PM
Name: Kikiyorashima....It's my full Nickname. My friends just call me Kiki.
Looks like: Kiki has shoulder length curley blonde hair and is wearing the purple Kimono she bought off the internet along with a pleated skirt and Purple T underneath.
Personality: Kiki (It sounds funny to say I) is kind hearted and confused easily but is also smart and witty. She loves the color purple and cares for others but if you cross her bad side she might hurt you.
Items: She wears a golden chain necklace that she got for her birthday and always carries cheatbooks for her favorite videogames, and a few pokemon dolls in her knapsack.
History: All I'll reveal is that she's a Pokemon Finatic who grew up feeling as though she did the same things everyday and always wished for something like this to happen.

((FYI: I get on nearly everyday to check regular sites. I'll put this there if accepted.))((P.S. double () is my OOC))

February 28th, 2006, 1:22 AM
occ: You are accepted and i welcome you to this rp! The only important rule is to play yourself! I am waiting for some other players, but you can start posting everytime so i have! ~looks upwarts~ Well, i whish you much fun! ^^

February 28th, 2006, 6:07 AM
Yay! Nigma's back with a brand new rap! This reminds me a lot of the epic "Virtual Pokèmon World" off PE2K. But you've made it in your own special way.

I've decided to use my nickname, seeing as I'm called that mostly. Reasons why Chester is chosen? Well, in the high-school Rock Band, I play a chestnut coloured base guitar, and my faourite singer is Chester Benington from the now split up Linkin Park, so.

Name: Chester

Looks like: Chester is rather tall for his age, about 5'11" in height, and extremelythin, weighing no more than forty kilograms. From this itself, you can see that Chester is rather lanky. When he was forced to join the game, Chester had just come back from basketball practice, and was wearing a pair of black track pants with a red stripe down the side, and a long white tee-shirt that reached his knees. He wore a cap backwards on his head, dark navy in colour, and with the words "Gangster" on it. His hair is black in colour, and hangs down to his neck from behind the cap, as are his eyes.

Personality: Chester is on of those people who do what the teacher says. He coudn't be called a nerd, but he preffers to not get into trouble, than act "cool" amongst friends. At times, he can say stuff which may insult someone else without meaning it like that. He loves to joke, and laughs at the smallest of jokes and funnies. But when the times comes when he's hurt, or insulted, he will fight with everything he's got, not caring if he gets hurt in the process.

Items Chester always has three "Livestrong" bands on his right hand, that never come off, even during a bath. He also has a silver chain with a silver claw on it, a present from his girlfriend. On his left hand, he wears a fake Rolex, which a friend of his from Nepal bought for him. In his back pocket, he carries around his Nokia N-Gage Gaming Phone, and is often seen playing games on it.

Country: India, although he's lived his life in the West Indies.

History: Chester likes to reveal his past to no one, although at times, it may slip through without meaning to.

February 28th, 2006, 6:11 AM
occ: Hey! I am happy to see you here Deathspector! I didn´t know that you are called Chester! Ok, you are accepted of course and i am awaiting a lot of other players to join here. But something hasn´t changed. I can´t wait until the next post... ^^

And i decided to make my first ingame post here. Would be better i think...

Jeff looked up and felt the dirty earth in his face and his hands. The light was too bright to see anything clearly. He rubbed with his fists his eyes to get a good sight. Slowly his eyes accustumized the sight. He was in a forest, a wonderful green forest with plants he never had seen anywhere. “What the hell happened?” he got up from the ground and stretched his single bodyparts. They hurted, and the feeling was bad, even not worse. I am in a wood… hmmm… did I joined a party and got drunken or something like that? He walked through the wood and thought about it. Then he saw an animal he never could imagine to meet it in reality. A nidoran was looking at him. Several seconds past by then the nidoran run away and escaped. Jeff shook his head. That can´t be true! “Can it be true?” I have met a nidoran. A nidoran from the pokemon universe. Hello? Everything is alright with me? He looked around to see what his dream he thought it is would show him, but he was only in a wood. He punched himself cause he thought he was in a dream. But as he did he realized that is wasn´t a dream. Confused he walked further in the woods, until he fell down. He looked to the thing he had fallen over and saw it was a ratatta. The ratatta looked at him while it held his head. Then it run away. “A nidoran, a ratatta… a unknown wood… hmmmm” he thought a while. Then he got up again and walked away until he got to a road. Some people past by. Jeff at first ignored them. “Ha! So it was a dream!” “Uh sir?” A kid asked. “Sir, what was a dream?” “Hello down there! I dreamed that I am in a world where pokemon are living…” Jeff jelled out and laughed. The girl laughed too and replied “Well, that´s a funny dream, because you are in a world where pokemon live! Come on pikachu, we have to go!” Jeff swallowed his laughings as he saw further down a pikachu nodding and following the girl which left Jeff.

“…” Jeff couldn´t say anything. “Hey you, are you alright?” A female voice asked. Jeff turned around and saw Officer Jenny. He couldn´t believe it. He was in a pokemon world. But it can´t be. There must be a explanation. Could it be? He thought. “Sir, you don´t look good. Did you hear me? Everything is alright?” That must be the reason! “I am drunken!” that had to be the reason! Then he feeled the cold steel of handcuffs on his hands. “If you are drunken, you have to go with me to the police station!” Officer Jenny said surprised but wondering.

1 hour later, Jeff was in the prison of the police station. A Pikachu said next to him. It looked strong and wild, and he grinned evil all the time. [Why are you here?] the Pikachu asked. Jeff was wondering why he could understand this animal, or pokemon or what it was. But then he wasn´t worrying about, cause he must been drunken. “Uh, because I am drunken and I think that I am in a bad dream.” [Drunken huh? What stuff did you drink?] the Pikachu interested asked. “I think something like Vodka, Bacardi and Bayleys…” he answered. [I don´t know anything of these... hmmm… so you are a pokemon trainer…?] Jeff looked smiling to the pikachu. “Why do you think I am a trainer?” [Because you have pokeballs on your belt, a pokedex on your hand and you are dressed like an adventurer.] Jeff stopped smiling and looked at the things the pokemon had said. He was indeed wearing other clothes than normal, and he had pokeballs on his belt. But something strange was that he didn´t notice until now that he had a computerdevice on his arm, which seemed to be a pokedex. “Hmm… you are right, I seem to be a pokemon trainer…” [Hey man, what did you drunk? I want to forget several things too…] “If you want to find it out, you should come with me…” Jeff replied joking. But the pikachu didn´t seem to understand his joke. [Ok, deal! This would be fun!] the pikachu said and pushed the button of the first pokeball. A shiny light were appearing and sucked the pikachu into the ball. [Call me Zapper!] the pikachu shouted before definitely disappearing. “… what a bad kind of joke is this?” Jeff said to himself and looked out of the cell, hoping to get out soon.

February 28th, 2006, 6:41 AM
Name: Angel (a weird nickname i know, but hey)
Looks like: Well, i have black hair, and tri-coloured eyes,(aqua,emerald,and brown) i'm wearing a grey and black horizontally striped top, a pair of soviet denims with their logo on on f the pockets, there are two rough/torn parts on the denims, one on each pocket, and a dark blue fleece with rips on it reveling a white coloured fabric.
Personality: Well honestly, i'm dark and sometime i refuse to reveal things, a veil over myself, and i care about people, i liek to write poems and i'm writing a book, it's my way of getting my true feelings out, so that's it really, a loner by experience,
Items: I have a chain(material unknown) that i wear, it was given to me by my mum and it reprisents the last of whatever love she had for me so i tresure it dearly
History: Well, my personality comes form bad experiences, and many night terrors, i lack trust in people because of most of these bad experiences, only recently have i got frineds who are willing to help me but i'd rather they didn't I like to look after them, he has a problem with his leg, a classified cripple though he isn't that bad

I hope that's what you wanted :$
EDIT: personality + hisory

February 28th, 2006, 6:47 AM
I'll participate in this.

Name: Shadow
Looks like: Normal length for his age, Long dark blonde hair and blue eyes. Wears dark purple pants with a red belt, a dark purple shirt, a long black coat and black fingerless gloves.

Personality: Bit of the lonely type, doesn't talk very much and often leans against something with his arms crossed and eyes closed. Can be nice on occasions but often described as a cold person. Deals with a lot of inside issue's and the fact that he's in a strange world doesn't make it better.

Items: Has a broken watch around his right wrist for personal reasons. A black mobile phone with a Cerberus design given by a desperate shopkeeper.

History: Has seen a lot of things in his life, but not such a strange world that can't be real. Doesn't talk alot about his past but on occasion says something about it.

February 28th, 2006, 6:48 AM
occ: Good, you both are accepted too! You don´t have to describe everything about you in your sheet because i hope you will play yourself! Thats good! I think if we are 7 to 10 poeple this rp will go well!

February 28th, 2006, 5:57 PM
Kiki opened her eyes.
"What's going on? One minute I'm spriting on the net and the next..." she looked around to see some houses, what looked like a department store, and people walking around.
"and the next I'm in a city. Wonderful!" Kiki said standing up to brush herself off. She brushed her curley blonde hair with her fingers and walked around.
"Funny. I feel like I've been here before." Kiki said walking around the town. All of the building seemed similiar.
"I must've falled asleep while spriting. I hope I didn't kill it."
"Kill what?" Officer Jenny said standing behind Kiki. Kiki turned around.
"You...your, o..o...oficer Jenny?" Kiki asked confused.
"How do you know my name?" she said.
"How are you here?" Kiki asked bewhildered.
"Nevermind that. What did you kill?"
"I was making a Pikachu sprite for a friend. I fell asleep I guess...and I think I may have kiled it." Kiki said with a shrug.
"You killed an innocent Pokemon?" Jenny said, "I'm afraid you'll need to come down to the station." With that Kiki was cuffed and dragged off.
"What a wonderful nightmare."

Kurosaki Ichigo
February 28th, 2006, 6:06 PM
Name: Ryakugen (Ryaku for short)
Looks like: Ryaku's looks are hardly known since most of his body and face are covered in a dark black cloak, which is mainly so that he won't be noticed he has long black hair to his shoulders a black shirt and baggy black pants
Personality: Ryaku is very secretive and so doesn't really have any friends, he has a giant thirst for battles, especially when thiers a posiblity he might lose.
Items: None.
History: My characters History and Story will be revealed as the RP Progresses, so yeah just wait and find out really trust me I am very descriptive.

(( Don't worry i am on PC pretty much every day, so yeah i'll be on alot also double () is my OOC just like Koko's ))

March 1st, 2006, 11:29 AM
occ: Kakashi, i welcome you! Of course you are accepted! ^^ Feel free to start!

Officer Jenny came to Jeffs cell. “You are not drunken. But please don´t joke around next time. We don´t have interest in catching clowns.” Then she looked around. “Hey, where is the Pikachu which was in this cell?” she asked. “Uhm… I think, I have catched it…” The officer didn´t believe but than she shook head. “Ah, it can´t be. But I think it´s ok, this Pokemon needs a trainer.” She opened the cell and let Jeff out. “You look new in this town! Do you have money and a goal you want to reach?” Jeff thought about that. Sure I have money. I am a party guy and he had always money. He took out his bucket and opened it. He showed Officer Jenny some European Money. The police officer was surprised. “I don´t know from which side of this planet you come from, but this isn´t money. Well, you poor guys are always the same. Here are 200 P$ ! Go on, I don´t have the time!” she said and pushed him the money in his hands. Pokedollar? Uh, yeah I forgot. In a pokemon world right? Huh, I should act like i knew all of these until I finished this funny dream.

Jeff turned and did want to go, as suddenly his pokedex opened. It was like a console with a huge colorfull display and many buttons and a keyboard. It looked pretty cool. “Map display activated. Where do you want to go Jeff?” a female voice asked him. WOW! That is cool! My own computer device! And it speaks! “Uhm, I don´t know. What should I do?” It surely was a stupid question but he never had a speaking AI on his arm. “Perhaps you could search a hotel to stay. I would choose Maylings INN, there you can learn something about pokemon. And in the INNs garden is a change to catch pokemon.” The female voice answered to the surprised Jeff. He couldn´t believe that. Such a computer was so futuristic. He shouldn´t ask more questions he thought and just followed the way the computer showed on the map display. Was he the only one who knew that this world couldn´t exist? Or was he for real in this world? He wasn´t sure, so he looked out if there where any “normal” persons around. Then he saw that officer Jenny had catched a girl in a violett kimono. "Uhm, officer Jenny? Why is this girl cought by you?" he asked. The girl didn´t look like the other poeple which went by. She seemed to be confused, just like Jeff himself.

March 1st, 2006, 11:47 AM
OOC: well here i go been kinda reluctant to start =$

IC: I woke with a start, in an umfamiliar surrounding, though I had seen it somewhere before, I looked to the left and saw an odd building with a....POKEBALL? on the roof
"what? hey, lets think for a minute here, ok one minute i was in my room, testing my new music, and now i'm in some weird place that reminds me of the pokemon series, wait a minute, the pokemon series, this has to be a dream" I said with a mixture of confusion, awe and fright
I studied the builiding, it had a large neon sign simply with the letter PC, probably meaning the pokemon centre, it really was a good thing that i was perceptive but it was kind of sad that I already knew this, I really should have gave up on pokemon
I studied the other buildings from afar, they looked like normal houses, but I saw strange animals in front of some of them
There was a orange dog like pokemon with black stripes on his back,
"Ah a growlithe" I summarised
I noticed a man was running at me
"hello there...puff...puff....you must help us, there are robbers,at the pokemart, can you lend us a hand?" the man asked obviously out of breath
"but how? I have no pokemon to help you with" I said as if I knew what he was getting at, and my hand at once reached to my waist, and there wer six small round things, and I noticed a strange machine on my arm
"ok i'll help but where do I get a pokemon?" i asked the man...

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 1st, 2006, 11:47 AM
He scrolled down on his mouse as he was looking through on google's search engine for anything intresting when he came across an intresting link that said "Real Life Pokemon - Theory" he decided to click it but just as he did the screen then went blank he thought their must be something wrong he shook the monitor a bit he then felt a sensation in his neck as he just fell forwards bashing his head on the keyboard, the next thing he remembered he shrugged a bit on a pavement road floor he went to get up dusting himself off as he turned round someone fermiliar appeared to him, not able to beleive it, it was Officer Jenny from Pokemon, he knew this had to be a dream or some kind of dillusion, as she then spoke. "Hey, you look like a suspicious character, can i have your pokemon trainer ID?" He shrugged a bit he didn't know how to react as he spoke softly realising also that his clothes had also changed. "I'm Ryaku..i'm not actually from around here...and i don't have a Pokemon Trainer ID..." Officer Jenny seemed a bit surprised but then replied. "Well in that case i'll bring you to the station and you'll have to contact the Professuer to get one" He wasn't really sure but he decided to follow her noticing how she swayed her hips he began to realise why Brock loved Jenny so much... (( XD )).

March 1st, 2006, 1:36 PM
Shadow opened his eyes. To his suprise he wasn't where he was a few minutes ago. He looked around and said: " where am i?" He stood up and walked in the direction of a small hill. Once he was on top of the hill, he saw a city just a short walk away from him. "well it couldn't hurt to look for some information about my whereabouts in that city" and he went on his way to the city.

Shadow was walking through the streets until he stopt. " Did i just saw a Meowth overthere? Nah, must be my imagination." As he walked further and looked around he thought that he saw a giant pokeball in between some buildings, like one on top of a Pokemon Centre. " Did i hurt my head or something? This doesn't make any sense." Maybe i should go to the police station to see if someone can help me there. So Shadow walked to the police station. Once he got there he walked inside and saw a guy( several years older than himself) wearing what looked like a party outfit, talking to someone who looked a lot like Officer Jenny. "wtf is happening here?!" as he could just smack himself in the head.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 1st, 2006, 1:50 PM
He then looked round as he noticed the younger traveller enter the station, he tilted his head softly as Jenny spoke once more "Well your not the only one whos been appearing round here as of late, thiers been quite a few people mysteriously turning up, i thought it might of been a coinscidence, but it might be more serious, we better get you contacted to the professuer though" He continued to stare at the new comer but followed Jenny over to the Phone Station Console.

March 1st, 2006, 2:06 PM
"ok so over there by the forest, i'll have a look soon, but first these robbers, shall we take care of them first" i said
I thought i notice an unusual glint in the mans eye but didn't make it anything,
"yes this way" he said grabbing my hand and leading me away to the pokemart, then proceeded to throw me through the door and locked the door, "well now whoever you are your caught, and you can take the fall for the robbery" the man laughed
"oh **** I can't believe i fell for that," i said sitting on the floor and laying my head into my hands, "i'm only 14 why the hell am i even here? where is here?" I said feelign a twinge up my leg
"oh don't you start" i yelled at my leg "i thought the operation fixed you" i said sadly, almost crying
then the door opened, the anxiety grew in my stomach, "oh no who is coming now?" I asked myself and a woman walked in, she had blue hair and was wearing a strange officers outfit "Are you by any chance officer jenny?" i asked lookig down at my feet, "well at least i'm wearing my favourite clothes" i laughed
"Well how did you knwo who i was?" she asked with her unique voice
"oh i've heard your name around is all" I said tiredly
"oh well i see, well you have to come with me, by the looks of it you're not as weak as you look, will you some quietly?" she asked as if she was talkign to a small child
"oh ok i will, and please don't talk to me like a child ok?" I asked quietly as she hadncuffed me and took me outside to an officers car
"ok then young man" she said strictly "well we should be going to the station now" she said as if it was natural
I was getting nervous...

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 1st, 2006, 2:16 PM
(( I get the assumption that were all kinda meeting at the station correct? ))

March 1st, 2006, 2:17 PM
OOC: i don't really know, i'm just going with the natural flow of my mind =$

March 1st, 2006, 2:30 PM
occ: hmmm... that is very very strange. I thought the idea of the police station was unique, but now everybody is there. Well, **** happens...

March 1st, 2006, 2:31 PM
OOC: yeah too true :P i guess it just it points out a starting point, and peopel started following that :)

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 1st, 2006, 2:38 PM
(( Pretty much so erm...anyone gonna post? ))

March 1st, 2006, 3:06 PM
occ: i can´t post without you guys... ^^ and i have to wait for kokobean... ****

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 1st, 2006, 3:18 PM
(( Except for me she doesn't get on till 3 or 4 am for me...meh i hate being british ))

March 1st, 2006, 3:44 PM

"Apparently she killed a pokemon." Jenny explained to Jeff.
"No I think I killed a Pokemon Sprite. Think being the key word. Not to mention pokemon don't really exist. And what's with the costume? I thought Halloween wasn't for awhile now." Kiki said unhappy to be in cuffs.
"What are you talking about?" Jenny asked clearly confused.
"Pokemon is just a videogame. If you reach in my bag I carry my cheatbooks and dolls with me and no matter how much I wish they were real it's just a fictional thing created by some guy in Japan."

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 1st, 2006, 3:50 PM
He blinked some now noticing that himself and the other guy were not the only people here it seemed there was about 4 or 5 of them as he walked past "You guys don't seem like your from here..." He turned round and stopped for a moment "Hold on a second, you guys are from...where we have computers, sprites, and where pokemon arn't real?"

March 1st, 2006, 4:04 PM
"Hah! See this guy gets it." Kiki said pointing to Ryaku with her head, her curley blonde hair falling into her face, "But from where? Was I kidnapped or something? And what do you mean where Pokemon aren't real? They're not anyway!" By now she was screaming, totally confused.
"What are you talking about? Of course Pokemon are real. And there are no cheat books for life." Officer Jenny said asked hands on her hips.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 1st, 2006, 4:07 PM
He sighed a bit "Jenny, these people they are from the same place i am from, wouldn't it be the most sensible thing for them to come with me to see the professuer?" Jenny turned to look at him not being very pleased about what he said "Fine..but make sure you contact me when you get there..."

((Sorry if it seemed like i was dominating just didn't know what else to put.))

March 1st, 2006, 4:19 PM
((It's okay))

"You people are crazy...fine. I'll play along with your little prank." Kiki said as Jenny uncuffed her. Kiki pulled up her hands and rubbed her wrists as they were sore from the cuffs.
"I don't know who you are but...thanks." Kiki said grudgingly as she looked away a bit. She took off her knapsack and pulled out Peeky her stuffed Pikachu doll and petted it like a cat.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 1st, 2006, 4:25 PM
He then intentively looked at the other 3 or 4 people "Would you guys like to come with me to see the Professuer, its better than sitting here in this Police Cell, i want to know how i got here..."

March 2nd, 2006, 2:59 AM
Leaning against the wall listening to this whole conversation, Shadow responded: "Yeah, your right let's go and see this professor. Btw, the name is Shadow." And he stood up ready to leave this place.

March 2nd, 2006, 4:02 AM
"Seeing as how we're in this...'Pokemon world'" Kiki said making the quote signal with her right hand while lokding the Pikachu doll with her left, "I believe I have a map with instructions." Kiki pulled her Knapsack again off of her back, pulled out three cheatbooks, and put away her Pikachu doll.
"The only problem is I don't know what Town we're in so I have no clue which book to use." She sighed her blonde hair falling into her face again. She tucked her hair behind her ears to try and keep it out.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 4:45 AM
He distinctively looked at Kiki "This is not a game...this is completely different...Officer Jenny, which direction do we have to head to find this professuer?" Jenny looked over to him as she replied "Well if i remember correctly its in the distant east so i suggest you head east" And with that he gave a smirk as he began to leave the building "You guys coming or what?"

March 2nd, 2006, 5:15 AM
I was dragged in just in time to hear the last of the conversation, but I didn't wat to draw attention to myself,
the officer jenny who had brought me in began to tell the other where she found me and how she found me, and I got sceptical loks from both, and then I was led to a holding cell wherei could see some other people who looked as bewildered as I did to their whereabouts
I looked about the cell, and it definetly wasn't like the ones at home, they were homely and bright, unlike the dank dark ones that I had seen before
"well I could be here for a while" I said loudly but i was trying to talk to myself
"oh, i did not mean for that to be that loud, oh well" he shrugged

March 2nd, 2006, 5:25 AM
"Game or not these are useful. If all is how I think it is then this...place should follow at least the map guidelines of one of these books. But I guess it doesn't matter anyway as this is all just a dream. We're all having the same exact dream and when we wake up we'll magically meet one another in the mall. I watch TV I know how this works." She crossed her arms and turned away from Ryaku. She looked around for a map of the place they were in. Kanto, Jhoto, Orre, Hoen; it didn't matter. She had cheat books for all of the latest Pokemon games and notes written in the back on tough spots she found while playing. She even had her perfect Pokemon team memorized in her head. Of course, one of the Pokemon she was after was totally impossible without a cheat disc but it didn't matter. Five out of six isn't too bad.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 5:28 AM
He sighed some "Well what about him over there...he seems out in the dumps, and i doubt this is a dream...maybe its possible there really are Pokemon i mean...its all a posibility but...we should really get going...

March 2nd, 2006, 5:33 AM
I looked out from my cell
"whoever says this is a dream is very dilusioned, no offence of course, but think about if this was a dream everyone here wouldn't be able to respond unles our own minds programmed it, but we've never met before so we have no idea of each others charcter, or personalities" I say, looking away
Remember this is no way to make friends i thought
but i'm not here to make friends, i've never had a friend i don't need one now i reply in my head
"so where exactly is it you are all going to go?" I asked slightly intigued

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 5:37 AM
He looked and stood towards him "Were heading to meet this Professuer that supposely new trainers go to, to start on their pokemon journeys, so i figure if we go along with this we can find out where we are...if thats okay with you Jenny..."

March 2nd, 2006, 5:41 AM
"I guess so" Jenny replied
"well could I come along?" I asked, as it was better to form alligences rather than get enemies when you're alone, i just kept thinking that over and over
"I mean we could all use each other's help, well most of us, i'm useless but I would like to come along if that's ok with you" I said to Ryaku who seemed to be the clear cut leader
"well I mean i do have supplies you can all use if you run out of your own, but apart from that, i guess" i laughed at myself

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 5:44 AM
"Well i guess so, we should introduce ourselves if all 5 of us are gonna be travelling together...i'm Ryakugen, but people normally call me Ryaku, and what about you four?

March 2nd, 2006, 5:56 AM
"oh introuctions i'm....cough....angel....cough" I say embaressed, i would surely be mocked for that name
so I sat there and waited for the other introductions, hoping that there would be someone with a stranger name than mine, though I doubted it highly,
Oh really who names their kid angel, a boy no less i thought to myself angrily

March 2nd, 2006, 6:04 AM
" Well i already said my name but i'll say it again, the name is Shadow."
I said while still leaning against the wall with my eyes closed. "Btw, Angel isn't such a bad name, atleast that's how i think of it."

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 6:07 AM
"I Agree, they are both perfectly normal names, and what of you two?" His eyes gazed apon Nigma and Kiki as he squinted some.

(Sorry i RP Differently so my posts seem alot shorter than compared to yours)

March 2nd, 2006, 6:12 AM
"If you all must know, my name is Kikiyorashima Kariri Komodo. My friends call me Kiki though." She was now even more upset at the dilusioned comment, "And ya Jenny's right. You see a professor. Either, Oak, Birch, or Elm. Some say there's a Prof. Pine but I doubt it. Depending on which one you see influences which Pokemon you get and on rare occasions they have one that they give only if a trainer is..late. Like on episode one where Ash showed up in his PJs and was stuck with a Pikachu." Kiki said as though everyone should know this. At school she was riddiculed for knowing such things like a geek would know math but she didn't care.
"Like I said, I'll come but I'm not going to like it."

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 6:15 AM
(( well erm i guess we need to wait for Nigma now, since we can't carry on without him, heh ))

March 2nd, 2006, 6:17 AM
OOC:i guess so

IC: "ah you're right, but you knwo what, this isn't a game, and thanks i guess it's not so bad shadow, and Ryaku thanks again" I smile at the both of them
so we're in some pokemon world, i got that from the impression outside, but what else will pop up, this is actually begining to sound like fun, but don't get excited i told myself
"well this looks to be a goo bit of fun" I laugh

March 2nd, 2006, 6:24 AM
"yeah, sounds like real fun, being in a total strange world and haveing no idea where we are at the moment. Gee, happy-happy joy-joy i say." I said at a very sarcastic tone.

March 2nd, 2006, 6:38 AM
"I seconed Shadow's notion." Kiki said. She opened the Leafgreen book and scanned the pages. She was trying to find something but she wasn't sure what.
"Oh and I'm not sure we can get to the Profs place anyway. He's probably towns over and we don't have any Pokemon to defend ourselves with and I don't really want to experence an attack." Kiki said reading through the book. Maps and spoilers, tips and improtant information were scattered about including what Pokemon were found where and how common each one was.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 6:43 AM
Officer Jenny then spoke "Well if i might add he only lives in the next town, theres only one route between this town and the next, you shouldn't have any problems going there, but to be on the safe side Growlithe will go with you" He then looked to Nigma "What about him...he doesn't seem like hes from here either...

March 2nd, 2006, 11:38 AM
occ: Sorry to let you wait, but i live in germany so i have realy bad times to post... uhm, something to add: I PERMIT YOU ALL to lead this roleplay if i am not here. so i am sure, this won´t die...

Jeff looked at the group. "Uhm... i am Jeff." he said. "I can´t believe that this is real. For sure i am drunken or something like that. And to answer to your questions to the pokemon who are living here. I have... i have catched one of them..." "Follow the main street to go to the Professor. The way will lead you into a wood and behind that, there is the Professors lab." a female computer voice told from his arm. "Yeah, alright... then i will go..." just don´t do anything wrong... he thought. A shiny light was seen and Zapper apeared, the pikachu apeared which was caught by Jeff. [Wheeeee, my alcoholic friend! Is our journey about to begin?] he asked and jumped up to Jeffs shoulder.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 11:49 AM
Ryaku just shrugged a bit, "well in that case i guess we won't need growlithe.." Officer Jenny then shook her head to him "No, you may need him, but make sure you bring him back ok, i'm trusting you kid" He laughed not intentially at her though "Don't worry we will, well if thats that, lets go guys..."

March 2nd, 2006, 11:51 AM
"Finally i was starting to think we would never leave" i said as i walked out of the building. " where do go to then?" i asked.

(( i know it is short ))

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 11:56 AM
He looked softly towards Shadow with Growlithe beside him "well it would seem our friend Jeff here knows, so maybe he should take lead of us, wouldn't you say?"

March 2nd, 2006, 12:33 PM
Kiki looked at the Pikachu as she walked.
/It's sooo cute! Too bad it's not real./ she thought. That was the first Pokemon on her team list. A female Pikachu named Peeky, one who would be somewhat lazy and stay out of it's pokeball. She walked staring at her books trying desperately to figuere out where they were.

March 2nd, 2006, 12:34 PM
" Yeah, fine by me. If where going call me, i'm going to take a look around."
And i walked away from everyone to take a look around. After a few minutes walking i saw a man sitting on a bench. I thought: 'maybe i should ask what's wrong.' but i decided not too.

As i walked past him he stood up walked towards me and said: "young man, could i talk to you for a second?" As i replied: "I can't see why not." And the man started talking about how bad things where going and such things, i wasn't really paying much attention too all that. Until he said something that caught my attention. " I don't have any money left to take care of my Treecko. I'm searching for someone who could take care of it, you look like someone qualified for the job, would you be interested?"

Not really getting what he meant i said: "Sure." As the man gave me a round ball wich looked like a Pokeball."I thank you young man, i hope that he will be happy with you." The man said as he walked away. I was still standing there still not understanding what just happened and i looked at the ball in my hand. "Is there really a Pokemon in this thing?" I asked myself.

"Well one to find out, go Treecko!" And a green coloured creature came out with a large dark green tail and said: [Treecko!] and he putted a small stick in his mouth and sat relaxed against tree. "Well your attitude is one thing i like about you" And he came up to me and offered his tail as if he wanted to shake hands. "I think we will get along just fine." [Treecko] he replied happliy.

I returned it to it's Pokeball and walked back to the others.

(( I know it's a little long and a sudden thing to happen, but it just came up to me.))

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 12:39 PM
He shrugged a bit as he handed a piece of paper to Shadow, "thats my number, phone me when your done looking around, were going to have a look around ourselves" he said as he looked to Kiki noticing her looking at her own chest and then looked away as Growlithe just said [Growlithe!]

(( Growlithe isn't my Pokemon hes just kinda tagging along for protection lol ))

March 2nd, 2006, 12:49 PM
occ: If you want you posts can be longer! I like reading long post. ^^

"You want me to take the lead?" [Yeah i think that´s what they said...] Zapper replied. "I didn´t ask you, you little yellow fat mouse!" [I am not fat! Just a little lazy...] "hmmm... well then let´s go." Jeff said starting to walk down the mainstreet. The Town looked familiar to one of the pokemon town he had seen a little time ago in one of the pokemon computer games, but then he realized that it wasn´t a town of the games. He also realized that there where much more poeple as in the games. Just as in real life! [What´s in you mind?] Zapper asked Kiki who looked at him. [Haha, sure you can´t understand me... just Jeff can.] "Why is that so?" [Don´t know... hey, why is she staring at my like this?] "I think she likes you. Perhaps i should give you to her as a gift..." Jeff grinned. [You wouldn´t!] "Are you sure?" ~silence~ "see?"

March 2nd, 2006, 1:01 PM
I stood up and walked out of my prison cell,
I wonder if I can actually help in this place, I mean they have no idea I'm crippeled, what will they think when they find out? I wondered to myself
"well where to first? should we stock up or just wait?" i asked wondering if anyone was listening, and i saw the pikachu (is that even right?) talking with it's trainer
"hmm he's lucky to have a pokemon already, and will this professor have enough pokemon for al of us?" I asked puzzeled
You really think you can help, you're worthless said the menacing voice in my head, i decided to ignore it for now

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 1:02 PM
Growlithe just yelped a little bit but he was really just laughing at the Pikachu as he went up agaist Ryaku's leg as he laughed a bit himself "Are you really sure you know what your doing, Jeff was it?" He then looked at the other fella ((Forgot your name already lol)) "I dunno, depends what Jeff thinks we should do"

March 2nd, 2006, 1:08 PM
"My Pikachu is a little rusty. I havn't been practicin gso I won't try to understand what that one just said." Kiki mumbled to herself. She closed her eyes. /This can't be a dream. If it were I'd be....her./ she thought lookin gbehind her for a sign of the girl in her dreams. Nothing. She sat down to remember that first dream....

A mirror. Kiki approached in in her skirt and T to examine it. There was nothing else in the room. No doors, no windows. Just a black room with a mirror. She approached it and looked inside expecting to se herself but she didn't. She saw her. The girl was as tall as her but had hair of purple and it was straight. No human ears but those of a cat that were purple as well. A tail that split to two at the top. Kiki touched the mirror and the girl did the same and from then on in every dream. This was her. Every look in a dream mirror or anything reflective she'd see this girl. And she could feel it too.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 1:16 PM
He then looked back at the young girl, he didn't want to go saying anything but from his perspective she was pretty cute "Is..is everything ok Kiki?" He asked softly as he also waited for Jeff's answer...

March 2nd, 2006, 1:18 PM
"so jeff, where are we going?" I asked getting impatient, and at the same time began searching my pockets, for soemthing, for anything, and then I found a note in one of my inside pockets
"Hey guys could this mean anything?" I shouted, trying to draw attention to what I had found.
ahahahaha it could be anything you fool the voice taunted they'll mock you when they find out it's nothing you idiot it taunted me again, I held back the tears well, or I thought so anyway
whatever you're only a voice in my head I tried to retaliate
But you know i'm right you're useless It said, and I knew it was right
So I read the note, it was alot of rubbish and it made no sense, but it had to be something
"hey guys, really this is something, but...it doesn't make sense to me" I admitted

March 2nd, 2006, 1:19 PM
I was relaxing in the park by sitting in a tree when i realized something.
If i'm going to call i need a phone. So i jumped out of the tree and looked for a shop. I found one where they sold a lot of phones for a low price. As i walked in i saw that there was no one except the shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper looked up and called for me: "Hey kid, could you help me?" "As long it's not carrying boxes, it's fine by me" The shopkeeper smiled and handed me a nice looking black mobile phone with a Cerberus design on one side. "It's one of our new design's and it has alot of functions, i want you to use this phone so that other people will see it. And tell people where you got it, it would help me a lot. off course you can keep the phone." I thought one second and said: "Sure whatever" (now i have a cool looking phone, sweet, besides the point that i'm in a strange world it's my lucky day=). ) "Okay thanks man." the shpopkeeper said and i walked out of the door.

NOTE: If you haven't noticed it yet, this is like the scene of the bicycle shop in Goldenrod City in G/S/C.

March 2nd, 2006, 1:23 PM
Kiki looked up.
"I'm fine. I'm just....remeniscing." she looked down dissapointed. She loved being the girl in her dreams. She smiled a fake little smile just to reassure Ryaku.
"Ya know what? Let's get going." she said with a smile as she stood up.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 1:28 PM
He nodded a bit and to reassure her right back he clasped her hand with his own "I'm not sure what this place is or why were here, but we'll find out together i guess...." He then looked to the other boy "Why what is it exactly?"

March 2nd, 2006, 1:29 PM
It looks like they where ignoring, so I pocketed the note again,
Hah seethey don't really care, they just pity you like every other person the voice said again, and i noticed it took a strange form,
"Hey wait, your a.....Haunter " i said moving towards it to stoke it, it didn't move, and it wasn't totally passable, it had fur
"hmm, you have a nice coat, you midn if i introduce you to the others?" i asked it nodded, and I never thought once to catch it
"hey guys look at this"i said taking the haunter by one of it' hands
"isn't this so cool?" i asked happily for once

I notice Ryaku decided to ask me,
"Oh it was nothing, but look at this, a haunter" I said laughing, and the Huanter laughed with me

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 1:32 PM
He raised his brow some "Erm..what Haunter, i don't see anything there man...are you sure your just not dellusional?"

March 2nd, 2006, 1:33 PM
Kiki felt safe knowing she was reassured however wanting to stay distant from these weirdos she pulled her hands back.
"Please don't touch me." she said turning her nose up as if she didn't approve. School made her a loner. The only people she'd talk to were her mom, her dolls, and her cat. She had few friends and they were lucky. Not many people can breach the sheild to get to the real Kiki.

She looked up at Angel and heard it before she saw it. The haunter scared her so she didn't say anything.

March 2nd, 2006, 1:37 PM
"hmm" I said, looking at the haunter, it was definetly there
"oh no, it doens't matter, here look take this note i found in my pocket a while a go" I said handing it to him
"it doesn't really make sense, well to em anyway, but it might be useful or hold the key to something I guess" i say releasing my hand from th hanuter, which was actually the shadows in my mind that had taken form
"i should have know " i whispered, a single tear escaping from my eyes, but I hid my face before anyone could notice
"and maybe we should get going now?" i asked, noticing the mind haunter following me whispereing it's taunts, but i decided to ignore them again, only hopeful they would stop

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 1:37 PM
He was a bit surprised but just as she had done the Growlithe began to pur up her leg then his and back to hers then back to his as it lightly barked in a happy motion [Growlithe!] "I think hes trying to tell you to stop being so negative..." He looked back at the young boy.. "I guess..."

(( I was actully trying to hint that he is there but the others can't see him, if you get what i mean, kinda like when you have an imaginary friend only you can see them, unless other people beleive in them, on top of that Haunter can make itself visable to only certain people ))

March 2nd, 2006, 1:39 PM
occ: strike-freedom, it would be fine if you wouldn´t copy everything out of the games. just think a bit of own actions.

"Angel was it right?" Jeff asked. He couldn´t remember every name but he tried. "hmm... if you ask me, it looks like a map! Hey... i wonder, why did i start in this world with a computer device and some pokeballs and you not? That´s like unfair..." he said. He took the pokeballs and gave everyone one pokeball. "I think it´s fair..." Then he turned to Ryaku who had asked him something. "If thats right what i am doing. I am just doing what this computer tells my, and it says that i have to go along the mainstreet into a wood where the Professors lab is. And i don´t think that this computer lies..."

March 2nd, 2006, 1:40 PM
Kiki looked down and giggled.
"One of the only dog Pokemon I like." she said petting it's head. She looked back at Angel to find the Haunter had dissapeared.

She took the Pokeball in her hands and then set it in a hidden pocket in her Kimono.

March 2nd, 2006, 1:42 PM
After walking around for awhile i decided to meet with the others.

So picked up my brand new phone, typed in the number on the paper and asked where we should eachother.

(( it's only one thing and it just occured to me that it looked a lot like that))

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 1:42 PM
He handed the Pokeball back to Jeff, "its okay i have Growlithe for the time being, i'll wait till we reach the Lab, if thats okay with you, i hope the other fella hasn't wandered off, because we really should get going..." He then answered his phone as he told him where to meet them as they went off to meet him.

March 2nd, 2006, 1:50 PM
OOC: Kakshi Hatake, he is there, but at the moment my character is confused, he's in a weird place and he's always been in a bad way, so he think's it's not a real haunter even though it is :P

IC: "Well thanks Ryaku, i guess i can try, tell your little growlithe frined thanks" I smiled, and went on to thanks jeff "Welljeff i started with a map so i guess it's fair for me" I say handing back the pokeball and moving on a litte
You know that i hate you right? and i bet the others do the voice laughed, and i noticed haunter was elsewhere, and i began to join the dots, and went to apologise to haunter
"look Haunter i'm sorry it's just it's like it's only me who can see you yeah?" i asked the haunter who nodded and changed colour
"ok are you suspposed to do that?" i asked laughing, and the Haunter looked pleased i was happy
"So guys shall we get going?" i asked jubiously, which for me was a good thing

March 2nd, 2006, 1:51 PM
Kiki heard a giggle. It was soft but coming from behind her. She casually looked behind her and saw nothing shrugging it off. She nodded at Angel.
"Yes lets." she seemed concerned although you couldn't hear it in her voice you could see it in her eyes.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 1:55 PM
He looked to Angel "Erm Growlithe ment Kiki, not you.." he then looked back at Kiki "Why don't you like people getting near to you?"

March 2nd, 2006, 2:00 PM
"I just don't okay? You don't know me so don't try to figure me out. It's useless." She said her face turning dissapionted again.
/Why is 'she' so open. My reflection. Why is she so unafraid of others....maybe she's not.../ Kiki thought.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 2:02 PM
He raised a brow again "Well you should try and lighten up...otherwise you'll never have any friends, but thats my opinion..."

March 2nd, 2006, 2:03 PM
I was walking through the streets until i saw the others.
I ran to them to meet up with them.

"wich way now?" i asked waiting for a response.

March 2nd, 2006, 2:06 PM
"oh well" I said care free, this was so unlike me, I wondered what happened
It was short lived though and the taunts and flashbacks came back, I was hoping they wouldn't come back, and nothing haunter could do could cheer me up, so he went in a huff and began to make faces at the growlithe, but I wasn't really paying attention, i was deep in a flashback, and thinking at the same time, and it was a strain,

March 2nd, 2006, 2:10 PM
"I already have friends." Kiki said, "Besides if you weren't so nosey I wouldn't be so uptight!" she yelled. She was angry that someone would be so brutally honest. Someone who would say that to her. No friends? She had plenty of friends. Friends who understood what she'd been through. Friends that even though they knew their limits they'd keep pushing till they got to the real Kiki. Those were her friends.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 2:11 PM
He noticed Growlithe begining to growl but he just kinda ignored it as he looked to Jeff "So...we have to go thru a forest right?" He looked at the angrily frustrated girl "You need to calm down, i was only playing around, that just shows you can't take a joke."

March 2nd, 2006, 2:14 PM
Kiki's yelling didn't bring me back to earth, but when haunter nudged me i came out of my strange state
"oh haunter i get it, Hey Kiki, please calm down, he was only trying to help, if you don't want us to bother you just say ok?" i said trying not to sound patronising, while haunter smiler and went about tickling growlithe,
I wondered how Kiki would react now, maybe she would yell at him, but he was used to that
you're in for it said the voice
oh shut up i retaliated

March 2nd, 2006, 2:15 PM
"I think we should go now to the wood my computer told me." Jeff said while he activated the screen. "Map display" the female voice said. [WOW! Buttons!] Zapper screamed and pushed wild the buttons on Jeffs computer. "Gah! Stop that!" [Ah, come on... ] "Your Pikachu isn´t clever, is it?" the computer asked. [Shut up!] "Well now..." he turned and looked at the others. "I am doing what this cool computer tells me, and i will go to this wood. I am not interested in staying here the hole day so i am going." he turned again and walked away, in the direction the wood was. Strange poeple...

March 2nd, 2006, 2:17 PM
Kiki took a deep breath.
"Sorry. I'm just really stressed right now okay?" she said massaging her temples. She just wanted to go home. Back to where everything was....normal. Regardless, she followed Jeff.

March 2nd, 2006, 2:20 PM
"Well i don't know what just happened but i don't want to keep standing here aswell."

"And since he's probaly the only one who knows wich way we should head, i'm gonna follow him." i said and i walked into the direction Jeff went.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 2:20 PM
He sighed a bit "Well the quicker we get through this forest go to this lab, and get our answers the quicker we can go home..because this is like the freakiest thing i've done to meet people..." he said following Jeff as well.

March 2nd, 2006, 2:26 PM
occ: well poeple, here in germany we have now 23:30 pm and i will go get some sleep. if you want to continue without me, just do as you like, but i have to work tomorrow so i whish you much fun, ok? my charakter will walk to the lab by himself, so we can meet at the lab and split up the group, so we don´t have to stop. ^^

March 2nd, 2006, 2:29 PM
I nudged haunter and coaxed him to follow me while i followed jeff
"look like where getting on our way" I whispered to haunter, who seemed to be angry with me at the moment, but nodded either way, but before he realised anything that I had gotten lost
"oh **** it, this is where we could have used that map" i frowned,
"this is my fault i knwo t, it's somehow my fault" i blamed myself, and haunter began to look sadly at me
"oh c'mon please, we'll just follow this path and hope it leads us where we want to go ok?" i asked myself as much as haunter, but haunter nodded anyway, and we begun on our way

March 2nd, 2006, 2:31 PM
((sounds good to me))

Kiki walked into the woods the gigglin g she heard before growing louder. A misdrevous appeared beside her.
"You poor dear. You seem....upset." it giggled.
"I'm not upset." Kiki said coldly, "Go away."
"Oh but I want to help. My name is Eris."
"Help? Well..."
"I could give you power, charisma, whatever you wish. Just...trust me."
"Alright...why not?" Kiki said. She pulled out the pokeball and Misdrevous went inside the pokeball locking. Kiki put it away again.

March 2nd, 2006, 2:34 PM
Shadow was just walking through the forest on its way towards the proffessor's lab.

(( I know it's short, but i live in the same timezone as Nigma and i'm getting tired ))

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 2:55 PM
He found himself separated from everyone else as Growlithe began to growl some he looked about himself not knowing what might happen but he continued to walk forward anyway.

(( i think the Pokeball was ment to have had a Pokemon well i think lol ))

March 2nd, 2006, 3:00 PM
((yeah most likely :P))

"Haunter did you hear that?" I asked the shadowy pokemon, as it searched around, it was all about protecting me now, and i was confused to as why
"hey Haunter, why is it only i can see you?" as i asked it, i felt something attack my mind, and i tried to defend again't it but it only pushed harder,
Don't worry angel it's only me i heard the voice of haunter
how did you do that? i ask
it's the only way we can communicate, and i only show myself to you, because i recognize the pain you feel, but you don't want to admit it i know it said astoundingly
But how? i've not told anyone here, nor do i plan to i say mournfully
Angel i am a ghost pokemon, we are much like psychic pokemon and we have our ways, it say in a final tone, and i couldn't hear it's voice anymore
"hmmm curious" I said continuing on

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 3:13 PM
He stopped as he was caught off guard as something jumped from the bushes and it made him fall to the ground to his surprise it was a Bulbasaur he shuddered back as Growlithe growled more at the Grass Pokemon as it went in to attack Growlithe "Hmph..."

March 3rd, 2006, 6:13 AM
Haunter and I wandered the forest for so long it felt like I had been on my feet for days, and then I heard a mysterious melodies voice, so i began to run towards it, forgetting the fatigue in my muscles

"hello? is anyone there?" I asked nervously, just as haunter appeared,
"Haunter what do you think it is?" i asked it, inquisitively, but I didn't have to wait for an answer as a large lake came into view,
"hmm, i wonder where this actually is" I said to haunter,
"maybe we should head back and try to find this Professor's lab?" i asked haunter who nodded, even it was worried
"And then we can find out if I can catch you" I laughed

On the way back to well wherever we last where, i noticed some movements in the bushes as a caterpi.....well i thought it was a caterpi at least, crawled out towards us, and by us
"it seems this place actually has pokemon life" I tell Haunter, who nods in agreement
We walk in the direction of some noises, it sounds like a battle

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 9:34 AM
He then smirked a bit as his battle with the bulbasaur had continued, He then commanded of the Growlithe "Use Take Down Now!" Growlithe lepted in jumping onto the Bulbsaur and taking him down, he didn't have a pokeball so he couldn't capture the Grass Pokemon as he turned round "Lets go Growlithe" but even though he was walking away the Bulbasaur seem to follow but he didn't really understand why as he shrugged it off

(( sorry just didn't wanna make an entire post on a full on battle at the moment ))

March 3rd, 2006, 9:52 AM
((it's cool, i was going to use that battle to catch up with you and the other :S)

As i and Haunter made our way to the place we heard the battle commence there was nothing there,
"I guess we missed it" i say sadly to Haunter
"haunt haunter" it replies
"You know that's the first time you've said that since I met you" I tell him reaching into my pocket
"ah i do have somethign useful" i say bringing out a hunting knife
"and i wonder why i got this anyway" i say confused
Haunter looked on unsure of what was about to happen

((you guys don't mind if i tie real life into this rp, like some events are based on what i've done or something?)

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 10:04 AM
(( not at all lol ))

As he continued to move further he could of sworn he heard something as he moved to the noise continuely walk he found himself slamming straight into Angel "Ergh..." Growlithe and Bulbasaur both starting jumping on Angel.

March 3rd, 2006, 10:07 AM
"whoa" i yell dropping the knife, and my sleeve
"ok Ryaku are you ok?" i say running over to see if i caused any damage, and make a shh noise at haunter, whom at the moment was crying
"i'm relly sorry" i apologise to Ryaku,
"looks like you have two little friends" i say pointing at the bulbasaur in admiration
"I've heard it takes alot to get their praise, looks like it didn't take you long" I say as if in admition, and grab Hauntyer and hold it close
"shh it's ok" i tell it

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 10:20 AM
He looked at him "Its fine...i'm okay..as for the Bulbasaur..i don't know i beat it in a battle and it started to follow me, and you know that Growlithe belongs to Officer Jenny..but anyway..what happend to Jeff Shadow and Kiki?" (funny enough my Ex's girlfriend's mother's wife, yes they were all lesbians so don't ask, but her name was Kiki lol, XD)

March 3rd, 2006, 10:31 AM
"I don't actually know, me and haunter got lost in the forest and well we came across this lake then came to see a battle we heard, and we ran into you" I said reaching down to pick up my falen hunting blade
"here maybe you should hang on to this" I say holding it out for Ryaku to take
Haunter meanwhile was trying to make growlithe and bulbasaur laugh, it really was a good pokemon always wanting to cheer people up

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 11:29 AM
He took it and put it a way "Well the battle was my battle heh, but anyway i suggest we find the others..agreed?"

(( OMG, it said i was offline even though i'm online XD ))

March 3rd, 2006, 11:32 AM
"agreed" i said simply, and then looked at the pokemon
"can you really not see haunter?" i ask Ryaku, as if it was just natural to see the pokemon, or was it a pokemon, began to question myself
I can see it the pokemon can see it, so why can't the others? I asked myself, and wondering about it for a moment or two, nothing came so i just left it be

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 11:59 AM
"Perhaps Haunter is only revealing itself to you?, Haunter and well any Ghost Pokemon can do that to hide themselves..." Suddenly Haunter popped out in my face and began making faces making me fall back.

March 3rd, 2006, 12:04 PM
"aha, now you see, right no i wish i had a pokeball, Haunter would you be my pokemon?" i asked the pokemon, and it changed colour, and refused to answer
"Haunter, is everything ok? doesn anyone know what's up with it?" i asked, nto really worried, after haunter was a practical joker, I could never really tell if it was joking or if it was being serious, but i did my best to sound worried
"look haunter it's only a question, is there somethign wrong with having a trainer for you?" i asked the pokemon sympathetically

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 12:17 PM
He rubbed his head some looking up at him "That thing is a trouble maker, your better off waiting till you get a pokemon from the Professuer"

March 3rd, 2006, 12:21 PM
"it's not a trouble makes he's just having a bit of fun" I laugh, nervously
"so yeah, how do you think we ended up in a place like this?" i ask stroking haunter
Haunter at the moment was having fun making faces at bulbasaur who looked liek he was enjoying it but i couldn't be totally sure, i knew Haunter was enjoying it so i laughed a little and genuiely,
That's when i felt a trickle of liquid down my arm, and i didn't have time to stop it running out of my long sleeve onto the back of my hand
"so yeah, are you going to catch the bulbasaur? or just going to wait till we see the professor?" i asked keeping attention on my face, which i don't think anyone would enjoy, but i couldn't let Ryaku see my hand, as i realised what the liquid was
Haunter was to busy trying to get a smile out of growlithe to notice either
I hoped

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 12:28 PM
He shrugged "Well for one i have no way of catching it, don't have a "Pokeball", and also i think it might belong to the Professuer and if thats the case we should carry on walking..."

March 3rd, 2006, 12:38 PM
"well he might give it to you if you bring it back safely" I suggested, I thought if we were going to all travel together a bulbasaur would be a good pokemon to have, as they are loyal and will stick by us
"Bulbasaur is a good pokemon strong and loyal, usualy haunters are scared to battle or only want to have fun, but this one seems different isn't he?" i asked in a weird monotonous tone

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 2:11 PM
"I guess so...well then if thats the case lets walk on, we'll probably find the others when we get to the lab, or on the way..."

March 3rd, 2006, 2:24 PM
"yeah their probably all already there" i laughed,
Hmmi wonder if any of these people know me but they don't have any memoris, but if they get them back they'll tell everyone else who i am and the things i;ve done, if this is my last chance at friendships that can't happen
"so yeah, after the lab are you going to try and keep the group sticking together?" i ask hoping the answer would be yes but i guess i would have to wait

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 2:26 PM
"Well i guess so, were all from the same place, and were all in an unknown location...so we all need to stick together, i suppose."

March 3rd, 2006, 2:56 PM
"too true" I said thinking back to when i first woke up here
"stupid stranger he tricked me, well now when i find him the joke will most definetly be on him" i laughed, and Haunter joined in and went off through the trees to scout ahead
"A good pokemon isn't he?" i asked Ryaku, but i dind't expect Ryaku to understand why i thought so I couldn't tell him ro the others
not yet...

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 3:11 PM
He shrugged again as he walked ahead as well "I guess so but he can be a little annoying..."

(( Like my sigs? ))

March 3rd, 2006, 3:15 PM
((Uhu their really cool :)))

"hmm true i guess" i say walking further on a bit
"now it wouldn't be fair to let him see me cry now would it" i whispered to Haunter whom had just appeared by my side
"So what were you doing? did you have fun?" i ask the Haunter taking attention away from me
"Haunttttttttttter" it said happily,
"i'll take that as you had fun then" i laugh a little
I wonder if this is some game we have to beat, or maybe real life was what we thought it was, i said to myself, no answers came

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 3:48 PM
He then looked back at him "Do you think we'll ever get the answers we want?"

March 3rd, 2006, 5:54 PM
Kiki sat with Eris a bit further ahead.
"Now then about your....friends." Eris said in her same manipulative silky voice.
"I told you I just know them and we're travelling togther. I don't make friends this quick." Kiki replied.
"Whatever. I don't want them to...know you have me. So let's play a game. I'll be a...friend you met here in the forest I'll be...human." Eris said. She closed her eyes transforming into a girl as tall as Kiki with long purple and black hair. She wore a long red dress that flowed down to her ankles and wooden tabi shoes. Her necklace stayed the same as it was her link to her Pokemon form.
"Wow Eris." Kiki said, "You're just like..." Kiki trailed off realizing what she was about to say.
"Just like who dear?" Eris asked circling Kiki.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 6:00 PM
He then glistened as he said to Angel "Shh, do you hear that, i could of sworn i head people talking...." Growlithe and Bulbasaur seemed confused.

March 3rd, 2006, 7:01 PM
"SO where are your....friends?" Eris asked.
"I don't know. I wandered off in a huff stressed out and just wanting to leave for a bit and now I guess I'm lost." Kiki shrugged, "At least I cooled off."
"Someone must have really gotten you mad. What did they say?" She was posing questions casually trying to start trouble. She'd done it before to Pokemon causing problems between them and people but she never thought of manipulating a human.
"He just started getting too personal and said I had a tude. Well not that exactly but it felt the same for me." she shrugged.
"I see. Well it doesn't matter now and for your sake I won't ask anymore." Eris finished.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 7:35 PM
He lightly shook Angel "Hey are you listening to me man, ignore the Haunter for one friking second will you" as he listened intently "I'm telling you theres someone with us, were not alone."

March 3rd, 2006, 7:49 PM
Eris perked her head up.
"My my...company. Excuse me for a seconed will you?" she said dissapearing in a ghostly way. She reappeared then in the shadows near Ryaku and Angel.
"Well well what do we have here." she said staying in the shadows as she spoke her red dress not showing up too much.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 8:15 PM
His instant reaction as he said quickly "Growlithe use TAKE DOWN!" Growlithe responded quickly as it lepted and took Eris down to the ground

March 4th, 2006, 2:54 AM
((hey sorry, i had to sleep i live in the same time zone as Nigma, which should have came up a long time ago, even though i stay up later then most, i need to sleep wether i like it or not (meds) ))

"Hey stop shaking me, I wasn't tied up with Haunter, you just never gave me a chance to reply goodness sake" I said a little angrily
"C'mon haunter you have to battle now, to protect us ok?" I asked the haunter as it cowared away
"C'mon you're a different haunter don't back down, use hypnosis" i say remembering one of haunters moves
Haunters eyes suddenly went weird and it started at the foe releasing a wave of hypnosis

March 4th, 2006, 3:19 AM
I was taking a break by sitting in a tree until i heard a lot of commotion. "What is going on down there" as i looked down to see what was going on.
I saw Ryaku and Angel attacking something, but i couldn't see what it was.
I jump out of the tree and walked to them, going to ask what was going on.

March 4th, 2006, 3:24 AM
"Oh **** i hope we havn't hit something and it's like human" i say a little frightened
"If we did that's it busted again, Haunter stop, no more hypnosis, instead see if you can find out what we attacked and she is it/he/she is ok got it?" i ask haunter who immediately dissapears in front of growlithe

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 4th, 2006, 7:52 AM
He then darted forward pushing the bush aside as he then saw something but didn't know what it was but then he saw Kiki "Kiki?!, what are you doing here, and whats this girl doing with you?!"

March 4th, 2006, 8:05 AM
"I knew it, **** it i knew it," i shouted at myself angrily,
"We attacked an innocent girl" I said, moving to help her up, and I noticed the necklace around her neck
"Nice necklace, i've seen it before, cna't place where though, either way, sorry for that" I said embarressed
Haunter was look a bit sceptical, as if it senses something I didn't, but i ignored it, but I couldn't help thinking something was out of place

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 4th, 2006, 8:08 AM
"Kiki i demand an answer...and something is defiently out of place...Haunter do you know something we don't?" It was as if he could read Angel's mind even though he never he just automatically assumed it, or did he.

March 4th, 2006, 10:16 AM
occ: Sorry poeple i was very busy so i couldn´t post here. oh man, this thread is going well. I have to catch up something...

Jeff walked a while until it was very quiet behind him. He stood in front of something which could be called a laboratory. "Hmmm, well i guess we are there!" he said. As he heard no response, he turned and saw that nobody was there. "Uh, poeple? Where are you?" Jeff asked a bit confused. He had walked the hole time without looking around, he just played with his funny computer device because he didn´t get how it works. "Hey Zapper, didn´t you pay attention where everybody went?" he asked the pikachu which was sitting on his shoulder. "Zapper!" He looked more carefully and saw that Zapper was sleeping. That can´t be! How can this pokemon sleep on my shoulder? he thought. Well i think the others are ok. What should happen to them? Nothing, so i guess i can await them in the lab, it´s slowly getting dark. He went into the lab, and looked around. It was very futuristic and much computers were standing around but he didn´t see a professor or something like that. "Uhm, hello? Is somebody here?"

"Yeah, i think so!" a voice said out of the inside of the lab. "I am the professor you are seeking probably..." an old man with white scientist clothes said. His white hairs were short and he walked with a couple of pokeballs in his hands to a desktop. Jeff went to him. "Well i think so. But i don´t remember why i am searching you..." Jeff said. [Perhaps to start your career to a pokemon trainer...] Zapper answered yawning. "Well, i think you searched me to get your first pokemon and to start your pokemon trainer career..." the professor said laughing. [I told you...] "Hmmm... perhaps you are right but i am not sure." Jeff answered. "Well, you have an interesting pokedex, you have your first pokemon and you have a couple of pokeballs. So i think it´s true." "Maybe, but before we go on, i have to wait for some other trainers. They will arrive soon i think. Can i wait here?" Jeff asked. "Sure, just sit down of one of the couches and talk to me, you know, it´s kind of boring sometimes..." "Sure..."

March 4th, 2006, 10:19 AM
"Haunterrrrrrrr" it said quietly pointing at the girls necklace
"Oh shh haunter it's only a necklace, honestly" I said, but i couldn't help but wonder if it meant somehting, they did look TOO familiar, and Haunter wasn't itself, so i was suspicious
"Haunters worried about the girl's necklace" i whispered to Ryaku
It was strange it felt as if there was more than just me, Ryaku, Kiki, the girl, and the pokemon here,
hmm possibly another pokemon i thought, and i had noticed the taunts had stopped
for now at least...

March 4th, 2006, 10:47 AM
Seeing that the others would probaly stay and talk for awhile i decided to head on towards the lab. 'They will find the way themselfs.' i thought as i walked away without anyone noticing that i was there. After walking for a while i looked and saw that it was getting dark, not only was it getting dark but also cold. I closed my coat and walked further.

After a while i heard someone calling me "Hey you, your a trainer right. Let's battle!" a bugcatcher said. I responded with: "I don't really have time, but okay." i said with a grin and called out Treecko. And the bugcatcher called out a Wurmple. 'This shouldn't be different than in the anime.' i thought. ''Treecko tackle" i ordered as Treecko ran towards the Wurmple planting a hit.

The bugcatcher ordered a string shot as i told treecko to use quick attack and avoid it. Treecko evaded the string shot and had hit Wurmple again. ''And now a pound attack." and Treecko jumped in the air and smashed Wurmple right on. ''O no, my Wurmple." the bugcatcher said. ''I didn't know that you were this strong" as he returned Wurmple in it's pokeball and started to make his leave. I returned Treecko into his pokeball and said "I didn't know either". The bugcatcher had a wierd look on his face and then smiled and left.

I watched him leave and continued on until i saw a large house were the lights were burning. The sign said laboratory. "So this the place." and i went inside.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 4th, 2006, 11:00 AM
He yawned a bit as it would seem now that they had been walking for a while he didn't know where they were going but he knew he had to get these 2 to safety no matter what "Are you guys all okay, hopefully we'll find the laboratory and everyone else...i hope..."

March 4th, 2006, 11:08 AM
"I'm fine i guess, how about you haunter" I asked the purple pokemon, who was in a huff about me not believing him about the necklace, but he was ok
"Hmm oh c'mon Haunter, if there really is somethign wrong with that necklace the proffessor we're going to see will suss it out, untill then live with it" i told him gently, but with a final tone, and Huanter gave up his huff and went about his favourite past time
Cheering people up,
I laughed at the faces haunter pulled at growlithe, and Haunter was happy he was making me laugh
It was a rare thing for me to laugh, but haunter was getting to good at it

March 4th, 2006, 2:09 PM
When i walked inside i saw two human beings, Jeff and someone who looked like a professor. I said hello to the two and sat near them. To break the silence i asked Jeff: "So how do you find the situation so far?" Waiting for a answer i thought about if those other people are ok in that forest while it's dark.

March 4th, 2006, 3:10 PM
After Shadow had entered the lab and asked him the question, Jeff had think about the situation. "Ok you want to now it Shadow. I entered this crazy world without knowing what happened, met Pokemon and different poeple, got catched from a police officer, talked to a pokemon and to a computer device and now i am sitting with in this lab, awaiting poeple who i don´t know to get a pokemon which can´t exist and to get the answer that i have to be a trainer which should go on a big journey to be a pokemon master. And now you come in and ask me how i find the situation? It´s the worst situation i´ve ever been. I feel terrible because i don´t know what will happen and how i can go home. I don´t trust you poeple because i don´t know you all. Even you Shadow. I never thought that i am sucked into a bad joke like this and i never was thinking about to have a pokemon journey like Ash in the pokemon series." he said to Shadow. He waited a moment then he continued.

"Well, it´s nothing against you and the others..." he started, "... but i think you can understand that i am not sure what to do and that i have thrust in everyone so easily. I think it´s like a computer game or a bad dream i am in, and i will go to this journey to get to the end of this. Even if i have to fight against Ash himself or somebody else." [So you don´t enjoy beeing a trainer?] Zapper asked. Jeff turned to his Pikachu. "That´s not it, Zapper. I am just trying to find a goal in this world. That´s all..." [Well, then let´s go and find our destination! But before we do that, i will have a couple of sleep. I tired from the walking...] "But you didn´t even walk a single step!" [I am tired of watching you...] Zapper grinned. Jeff turned to Shadow. "Well i think this situation has it´s positive sites..." he said and poked his Pikachu.

March 4th, 2006, 3:18 PM
((Gah too many people on when I'm not.))
"Um I walked here Genius." Kiki replied standing up. Eris got up as well and brushed herself off looking annoyed.
"I'm Eris. Nice greeting creeps." she said walking up to Kiki. She turned to Angel, "Thanks. I love my beads."
The two walked on with the group Kiki getting tired and Eris just seeming to just start waking up.
"I'm fine. Just a bit tired." Kiki said with a yawn.
"Perfect. Not like you need to know." Eris answered crossing her arms.

March 4th, 2006, 4:40 PM
"Haunter don't do that, i'm not in the mood" i scolded haunter puching him away, and i walked away form our small group, I couldn't stand it anymore, this just wasn't me
I couldn't stand lying, and i hated who I was, who I am, but i couldn't let the others see what was wrong, no matter the situation i couldn't tell them the truth, and I looked at haunter apologetically, who looked back at me as if he understood
So i alked back into the group, though alot farther back, but it's the only thing i could do

March 4th, 2006, 7:44 PM
Eris glanced back.
"Well well Kiki...looks like your not the only one hiding something." she taunted whispering into Kiki's ear.
"I never said I was hiding anything." Kiki shot back in defense.
"Yes but you reveal it in your emotions." Eris said with a wicked smile. Kiki rolled her eyes.
"Whatever. I bet he just needs to get away from it all for a bit. It happens to all of us." she shrugged not caring.
"Fine. Don't believe me.....no matter how right I am."

March 4th, 2006, 7:48 PM
"Haunter what is wrong with you seriously?" i asked , stopping in the road, not really able to go on for much longe, and all i could think was
stupid emotions
hmm Angel why do you hide things? i heard an unfamiliar voice ask,
who are you? what do you want? i retaliated (in my mind of course)
You don't need to know, but i need to know why you hid things, it is only fair it said distinctly cold,
How is that fair, what have you actually done for me? i asked thinking i had the upperhand, and the voice was gone again, just liek that gone
"hmm musn't have been anything, C'mon haunter, we'll keep our distance, well I will anyway, you cna play with growlithe and the others if you like, but i'll stay a while back form you ok?" I asked Huanter, whom immediately looked sad but agreed
"Well that's that then" I said releaved

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 5th, 2006, 12:43 PM
He just sighed some and kinda walked ahead of them Growlithe and Bulbasaur quickly catching up with Haunter also appearing beside him as it spoke to him "Whats up?" Haunter said as it looked to him "Its nothing, nothings bothering me now buzz off Haunter..."

March 5th, 2006, 12:48 PM
I saw haunter up front talking with Ryaku, who had pushed him away
"Hey Haunter is he wasn't to be left aloen leave him alone ok?" i said firmly but haunter was determined, and he said he'd reveal something about me that i didn't want to be known at all, so i gave in
"Fine haunter have it your way, but when you get into a fight don't expect me to run wildly to help you" I said kind of moodily
I saw a strange building up ahead
"Hey guys look that might be the lab" I shouted excitedly
but i calmed quickly, not letting those good emotions prevail, was beginign to be a hard task

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 5th, 2006, 1:15 PM
His hard emotions triumphed as he pushed Haunter onto Angel "Do me a favour and keep that Haunter of yours to yourself, i don't need to be bothered by it" He then looked at a sign that said "Lab Ahead", "It seems we've found the Lab hopefully the other two will be there."

March 5th, 2006, 1:23 PM
"Ryaku why don't you leave him alone, he's only worried about you **** it" I retaliated quickly, not letting Ryaku push my only friend around, Haunter grew nervous as he felt my emotions rush to anger,
But I knew i wans;t too bad....yet
Then i rmemebered a time when i lost control, and the things i did i wans't proud of that, but I couldn't let Ryaku push Haunter around
"Why don't you push around someone your own size" I said quietly, not letting my anger reveal itself yet

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 5th, 2006, 3:51 PM
He looked round to you "Look, don't get on my temper ok, i'm just really stressed out, ok i'm sorry" (just kinda had virus problems thats why)

March 5th, 2006, 4:02 PM
((virus problems?))

"Oh ok, sorry" I backd down a little embaressed, and Haunter went a deep shade of red and began to laugh
"Oh shut up you" I pushed him away playfullt, rigth now all i felt was happy, but I couldn't say why
i can't tell them haunter, they wont like me after it I began the mind link this time
Fine don't tell them, but if one of them stumbles onto it, then it will be worse, and i'm a he by the way he retaliated
Oh ok, and i'll take my chances i said in a final tone closing the mind link with Haunter who floated up beside Growlithe, and left Ryaku alone

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 5th, 2006, 4:53 PM
(( Yeah...i got infected by computer virus and had to reinstall windows ))

He sighed some as he lightly knocked apon the door. "Hopefully guys, we'll have beds...food...and our friends here..., its gonna be sad to see you leave Growlithe" Growlithe purred up agaist his leg it seemed he was attached to him.

March 5th, 2006, 4:58 PM
((ahhh makes sense i get to many of them, well not recently, they buggered up the prgress i made in my book :( ))

"Hey, Ryaku erm maybe you could ask Officer Jenny if you could keep the Growlithe, he looks a bit attached to you" I state knocking on the door harder
"Someone better come to this door." I said a little annoyed because Haunter was up to something but what
"Haunter I thought I told you to leave Ryaku alone" I nagged him, but hewas intent on telling Ryaku something
"ok then Haunter whatever" i exclaimed unbothered
It's not like I really care, i mean i might just be about to get a starter pokemon, but why am i so sad? i asked myself
not knowing the answer i gave up searching

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 5th, 2006, 5:02 PM
He shrugged some "I couldn't ask that of her....it wouldn't feel right having two pokemon and everyone else only having one...y'know?"

Charmander forever
March 5th, 2006, 5:24 PM
Name: Conor
Looks like: I have brownish red hair and hazel eyes and aeverag ears, I am average height and average weight. My hair is not very short but still spikey.
Personality: Im a happy go lucky person most of the time, though I'm naive and kinda innocent. But if you make funof my friends then prepare to feel pain. I try and do my best but can sometimes be a lazy bum.
Items: I have a necklace with a crown on it.
Info: I had kinda a bad childhood. Though I had friends I had many bad experinces, I fnd myself having dreams that caused me physical pain and lasted months.

March 5th, 2006, 7:16 PM
Kiki and Eris had followed along silently soaking up everything that had been going on. ((Not like they had a choice...))
"So Kiki what do you want as a starter?" Eris asked an evil gleam in her eye.
"A Female Pichu. That's my ideal starter. Although...any of my dream Pokemon would be nice." she said a bit timidly. Mood swings. She hated them. She also hated the fact the the dream girl. The one in the mirror never had them. Not asshe did anyway. She had ones she could fix but not Kiki. Kiki had to deal with it and it was a pain.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 5th, 2006, 7:53 PM
He looked over to Kiki as he stood up to her "Kiki, i apologize for my stupid and erational behavior earlier, and i hope you can forgive me"

Charmander forever
March 6th, 2006, 7:07 AM
I groaned in pain as I lifted my head

"Where am I?...all I remember is a white light" I mumbeled

I sighed and rose to my feet and yelled out for help

March 6th, 2006, 10:11 AM
occ: @Charmander forever: I didn´t accept you yet. It would be nice if you ask me before you do a post. If you would describe your charakter better you may be accepted, ok?
@ everyone: Would be nice if you can catch up to me and to Strike Freedom. It´s getting boring. I know it´s my fault but please...

March 6th, 2006, 10:19 AM
I forced myself away from the group, hurrying to the lab with haunter right behind me, making faces i knew, but i refused to look
"Ok where's the door? ah there," He Knocked on the door hard, and he felt it shake under his fist
"Oh oops" he said as he saw the dents he left in the dooo
"Well it is only wood" he said figularly
A white haired old looking man in a lab coat answered the door and Invited me in immedietly, and I saw Two fo the guys before already there
"Oh hey there, erm well i forgot your name" I said to the man who had the pikachu
"And it was Shadow right?" I asked unsure and stood beside the chair the guy witht he pikachue was sitting on

March 6th, 2006, 10:27 AM
"It´s Jeff! We are sitting here a while, wondering where you guys are. Please take a seat. The professor is a nice guy. Perhaps he will give you a tea too..." Jeff said, while drunk a tea the professor gave him. [Perhaps the others are coming too...] "If you say so Zapper..." [You know i am always right.]

The professor came to the the three young trainers and brought a small cake. "Well, let´s celebrate your entrance into the pokemon trainers world!" he said. "I have prepared some starters. You can choosen one of them later. And you will get some equipment. But not you." he looked at Jeff. "You have already a pokedex minicomputer. You don´t need two..."

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 6th, 2006, 10:33 AM
He laughed softly as he looked at Jeff "By the way Professuer, is this your Bulbasaur?, i encountered it in the wild and after i defeated it, its been following me ever since...." (( Sorry bout shortness got an injured shoulder and checking on food ))

Charmander forever
March 6th, 2006, 10:34 AM
sorry didn't relsie what else do you need to know?

March 6th, 2006, 11:13 AM
occ: @charmander forever: I just want that you describe your charakter better, to write some more lines. Is there no more about your charakter you can tell us? Think about it and post the sign-up again! Perhaps you look on the first page to our charakters, there you can see what i mean. ^^

March 6th, 2006, 11:47 AM
As a reaction to the professor i said: "well i don't know if i'm to happy about that but i'll thank you for the cake."and i took a slice."But tell me prof, what region is this? Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Orre, Soda, Pie." The professor laughed and answered:"No, it's not one of those regions, this region is called Ajitt. It lies North-East of Kanto."

March 6th, 2006, 11:52 AM
"Oh ok hey Jeff, and I don't want to sit" I said stubbornly, and stared out of the window close by, it was just now i had to travel with these people but for how long? what would they learn about me?
They hate you hehehe The taunting voice was back, and it just kept laughing, and I didn't try to block it out, it was right no one ever liked me
"So Professor what starters have you actually got for us?" I asked looking at Haunter
"And what do you propose I do with Haunter? he wont leave me, so well I don't know what to do with him, so yeah..." I trailed off
It didn't feel right,
I shouldn't be here, that's it someone else was meant to be here, but I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time
I suddenly thought knowing i didn't deserve to be in this place, it was a good place a very cool place, but not for me

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 6th, 2006, 11:52 AM
He blinked a bit still not getting an answer about the bulbasaur as he finished his cake "That can't be so...theres no such region the last known region was Hoenn....."

March 6th, 2006, 12:35 PM
"I'm not suprised that you've never heard from this region, it has cut off any connection with the other region years ago. So not many in other regions know of this region." The professor explained. "It doesn't really help that there are huge mountains between Kanto/Johto and Ajitt."

(( there happy now Kakashi Hatake ))

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 6th, 2006, 12:46 PM
Bulbasaur looked at the Professor but Ryaku couldn't tell if it was his or not "So professor, is this Bulbasaur or does it happen to be a Wild Bulbasaur that i've befriended?"

March 6th, 2006, 12:58 PM
I heard the others talk about what region we were in and Ryaku asking the Professor if it was his Bulbasaur
I wans't completely concentrating, I was thinking of home, i was thinking of the people who i was begining to miss, my Two friends, my adopted family, it was strange, I wasn't a normal kid either, maybe that's why i could see Haunter straight away, and I noticed that the liquid from before was dripping from my hand onto the professor's floor
But I was too busy in my little world to be bothered with the red stuff producing from my arm

Charmander forever
March 6th, 2006, 1:02 PM
Name: Conor
Looks like: Has brownish red spikey hai and hazel eyes, I am roughly 5 foot 4 and am wearing a black t-shirt with a wolf on it. I have a red short jacket on and blue jeans. I have white nike trainers. I also have a crown necklace and a black and red watch. I have quite light white skin and my nose is average. I am averge weight and slight small legs. My ears are small and are mainly covered by my hair. My voice is starting to break.
Personality: I am mostly a happy go lucky kid who wishes to help others. I put family and friends before me and never talk to strangers. I am alwats asking questions and am always wanting to explore. I am curious about life and the world around us and beyond it. I want to broaden my horizon and I'm afraid of getting old.I tresih friendship and I am very loyal.I tend to avoid fights but if I am provoked I will fight back. I can sometimes have a short temper which I find hard to control. I hate being alone and am always up for a laugh with my friends.
History: I had a rough childhood, I had many friends but the problem was I had terrible dreams that caused me phyisical and emotional pain. The dreams lasted for months and wouldn't go away.Even to this da they haunt me, I have lived in London my whole life yet I'm the first in both sides of my family to EVER be born in a place aprt from ireland making me fully irish. I am on the seconf best team for rugby in my school and play as a Winger. I live with both my parents and we go to Ireland every month to visit family and my animals. I love computers and have decieded recently to make flash movies

that long enough?

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 6th, 2006, 1:06 PM
He then turned round and noticed the blood dripping "Hey Angel...whats up with your arm...that looks pretty serious...your bleeding...."

March 6th, 2006, 1:42 PM
occ: @charmander forever: You are accepted! I whish you much fun!

"Hey Angel that doesn´t look good! It would be better if we take care of your injury." Jeff said. "Well, you are right at this point... Jeff it was? But i have no medickit here. What should be use?" the professor added. Jeff pulled out his knife and cut some of his clothing into stipes. He went to Angel and bond his wound with this stripes. "Well, i think this should go a while." he said. He turned to the professor. "What are we doing next prof?"

"uh... ok, then let´s go on with this." he went further into his lab. "Please follow me..." he said. "Like professor oak has created the pokedex to complete the knowledge of the pokemon, i have created a machine either. I call it pokevoice." he pulled out some little ribbons with little speakers on it. "The pokemon will learn human language bit by bit. It has to interact with his trainers, and the machine will learn out of the knowledge of the pokemon. But the difficult is that the machine has to learn it from the beginning. So your quest would be to travel to the indigo plateau and win the league and to interact with your pokemon that much that the machine can translate the language into human language easily by the end of your journey. It is a long quest, but it is for mankind and to understand our little friends the pokemon better."

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 6th, 2006, 1:45 PM
Ryaku waved his arm a bit "Thats great and all professor, but you still haven't told me....is this Bulbasaur your pokemon?" *he seemed like he was getting a little frustrated as growlithe bit on his bum jokingly as he shot up hitting the celing* (( Gotta have some comedy XD ))

Charmander forever
March 6th, 2006, 1:47 PM
hooray *dances*

There was a small beam of light that hit the ground nad the light faded revealing a young boy.

The boys eyes slolwy opened.

Boy:"owww.....my head...where am I?all I remember was being at home and...now.....where the heck am I????...HELLO ANYONE OUT HERE!!!!"

The boy slowly rose to his feet ignoring the pain.

March 6th, 2006, 2:04 PM
"No guys I'm ok it's nothing, Honestly, just, it's nothign really" I say softly, Pulling away from them
"Look i mean it, it really is nothing, i mean it's not like i havn't...oh ****, that's nothign" I yell bursting out of the door,
"I have to be alone again, i guess that's just how it's meant to be" I sigh
"Looks like Haunter didn't follow, that's good he deserves someone who'll treat him right, but i really need to go"
I tell myself trying to go, but my feet wont carry me

Charmander forever
March 6th, 2006, 2:08 PM
The boy hears voices so he calls out again.

Boy:"HELLO ANYONE HEER??!?!??!?!"

The boy looked anxious

March 6th, 2006, 2:13 PM
I Hear Someone shouting
"Hey who is that?" I yell from the spot i collapsed and sat in
"Hey come over here" I yell wondering if he was looking for the Lab
I couldn't help but feel guilty, after all Ryaku, jeff, Shadow, and Kiki hadn't done anything to me, and they had to see that, but i couldn't face them either
I guess if i help this kid, he;ll make it through as well I told myself confidently

Charmander forever
March 6th, 2006, 2:15 PM
The boy heard the reply and rand towards the calls and found the source of the voice.

The boy sighed in relief when he saw them.

Boy:"exuse mecould you tell me where the heck I am and how I can get back to London?"

The boy was looking around curiously.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 6th, 2006, 2:28 PM
He blinked abit looking to Haunter..."Guys i'll be right back Haunter, lets go" Haunter quickly followed behind him as he went out to look for Angel.

March 6th, 2006, 2:43 PM
I ripped off the bands of cloth jeff had wrapped around my arm, and made the cut bleed worse and worse till I felt a little faint, it was deep, and my skin around the wound was bruising, but that was the least of my worries, now i had to tell Jeff sorry, and Ryak, and the rest of them

I told the boy who was talking to me "There is no way back to london, you better go in there, this place is a pokemon world, and it wouldn't do you good to go about without a pokemon now would it?" I asked pointing out the door of the lab but i never looked up, I was crying I didn't want to let this Boy know exactly who I was, not yet anyway

I heard the door opening but I didn't bother to look up, or to run away, I was crying, I had to tell them, I couldn't keep all these secrets from them, but they would hate me, well at least they would know I was honest with them, I will tell them, but later on when me made camp I guessed

YOu're not worth then you know?
I know
Then why do you pretend to be normal, you're gay, you're a cutter, you're a piece of **** not worth the air you breath
I know
Is that all you're going to say is "I know" well i got soemthing for you, you pathetic whorey boy, you suck, everything you do is pathetic, an useless, you cna't even make friends properly, You're worthless, nothing,you mean less than nothing to them
I know, now if you would excuse me i'm going to get rid of you now I ended the mind arguement, but shutting my kind to the taunting evil voice, it hadn't beat me this time, this time I won, I managed to find what made it tick

But now i had to face whoever was coming out of the Lab...

Charmander forever
March 6th, 2006, 2:44 PM
The boy looked around

Boy:hello anyone home?

the boy looked around again

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 6th, 2006, 3:03 PM
Finally he caught up with Angel he then ran jumping onto him slamming him to the wet floor and onto the wet grass as he held him down pulling him upward by the shirt "What the hell are you running away for, we get to the lab, and you go running off, whats with you?!"

March 6th, 2006, 3:12 PM
"nothing's wrong with me, nothing you need to know...yet, i'll tell you all in the Lab if you want, but either you get off me by choice, or you can be flat of your back, while i sit on you and wind you" I put an exagerated tone onto the "you's" and he meant it

He would tell them, I mean he had to spend a long time with them they better off knowing now, and getting over and done with it i guessed

"Now can we get back to the lab, and you have no right to be angry at me Ryaku" i said rolling over so he fell off me
I don't like people sitting on me

March 6th, 2006, 5:01 PM
Kiki and Eris had been sitting quietly in the lab ((again not having a choice in the matter.)) taking it all in.
"Professor if it's all the same to you I'm just traveling with my friend Kiki here. I do not wish for a pokemon or any other gear you may wish to give everyone else." Eris said sitting down and enjoying the cake.
"Are you sure you should be eating that?" Kiki asked.
"Of course! I'll be fine." Eris replied.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 7th, 2006, 4:59 AM
He sighed some "Then why did you run off, were all in this together, we stick together no matter what, thats what friends do, and i consider you all my friends no matter what happens, do you understand me?"

March 7th, 2006, 5:38 AM
"I understand, i understand, but the thing is will you understand what i have to tell you?" I replied sadly, ((inschool at the moment so this is not going to be too long))
"But I do want to be your friend ok? and i want everyone to trust me, but that wont be happening, now lets get back eh?" I say pushing up of the ground

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 7th, 2006, 5:50 AM
He shook his head "No, i want you to tell me what you have to say right now, and we are not going anywhere untill you tell me what you have to say, do you understand me?" He seemed pretty serious about what he was saying as Haunter, Bulbasaur and Growlithe all came out from behind Ryaku.

March 7th, 2006, 9:04 AM
"Oh, you sure you really want to know?" I asked embaressed, i was shy to say, i didn't want everone hating me, not already, and Ryaku will probably not ever talk to me again

I looked at Haunter, who was sad, he wanted me to tell, but i had to be sure Ryaku wanted to know, before i made him hate me
I just know someone will...

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 7th, 2006, 9:30 AM
"Yes of course i do, we stick by each other and don't keep things from each other, besides were all worried about you, escpially Haunter."

March 7th, 2006, 9:41 AM
"OK well the thing is I cut alot, hence the blood" I said looking away
"and erm well i'm gay...." i cut off as usual
"And i've never really had any real friends, sorry" I exclaimed sadly

Haunter releaved, but I i certanly wasn't I was sad, and I felt strange, didn't know exactly wether to be happy or sad

Charmander forever
March 7th, 2006, 9:44 AM
The boy sighed in fustration losing the owner of the voice.

Boy: where am I...I seem to be iun some sort of lab

The boy saw three pokeballs on the table suudenly one of them shot into his hands.

Boy:waht the?

The boy dropped the ball but it shot back into his hand.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 7th, 2006, 9:48 AM
(( Charmander you can't just get a Pokeball, try and read our stuff and try to go along with it thanks. ))

(( Are you really gay Haunter? ))

He blinked a bit as he just hugged you "Its fine, i cut myself as well....hence why i have myself mostly covered up, well thats more because i don't like to be seen much, and i don't really have real friends either, i was abused by father...." (( thats all RP not IRL if you wanted to know...lol ))

Charmander forever
March 7th, 2006, 10:31 AM

The boy looked around the lab and wondered why it was deserted.

Boy:where is everyone?

The boy sighed and rubbed his head

Boy: this is not good.

March 7th, 2006, 10:52 AM
((Lol, well some of mine is just rp, the rest is real life, in fact i do....well you get the point :())

"Aww **** it, i'm sorry" I say hugging you back, I didn't bother thinking about the others before, and I begun to realise how selfish i was
"Look i'm sorry, lets go back to the lab ok?" I asked sorrowfully, knowing now that I had been wrong to run out, to hide away, to put jeff's work into dissarry
My arm was bleeding profoundly but it was ok, I would live

March 7th, 2006, 10:59 AM
occ: @haunted angel: I think it´s ok if you are gay. I don´t have something against gays and i accept them as like as "normal" people. I am not gay, but if you want we can be friends. ^^ Well let´s continue with the rp! Ok, i forgot something, i post later here! See ya!

Charmander forever
March 7th, 2006, 11:02 AM
(lol you shouldnt be sad that your gay its nothing wrong ^^)

the boy was sitting on the floor of the lab tired.

Boy: man am I hungry, thirsty and bored!

The noy sighed and kicked a small stone across the floor.

Boy: where is everyone...

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 7th, 2006, 11:04 AM
(( Erm dude, Jeff Kiki and the Prof are at the Lab so you can't be....., RP Properly man. ))

Charmander forever
March 7th, 2006, 11:07 AM
(fine Im confused)

The boy sighed

Boy: great that voice led me to a forest

The boy slolwy sat on a large rock and sighed

Boy: what happened to me..one things for certain..this is NOT london.

he sighed.

March 7th, 2006, 6:56 PM
"I wish my friends were here. They'd love this place!" Kiki said smiling truley for the first time.
"Prey tell?" Eri asked wiping off her mouth.
"Well...Kikay loves Pokemon especially Growlith and Arcanine, Zona would be roleplaying that she was....someone else, Nyhm would be scouting for carrots and eating small defensless Pokemon, and Shiia would be here freaked out with me!" Kiki smiled as she spoke freely to Eris.
"Sound like a good bunch of friends." Eris replied smiling as well.
"Ya. Zona's like a mom to all of us. Nyhm is the annoying one, Shiia's punk/goth which is dangerous..."
"How?" Eris asked looking at Kiki who was looking sad.
"She got turned in at school for....something." Kiki was about to cry, "We all knew but never told. Zona confiscated her dangerous stuff and I swore to secrecy only telling my mom."
"I see. Poor dear, have some cake."

March 8th, 2006, 8:20 AM
((i never said i was really gay >.< i'm not lol, not quite there, :P the truth is well, i'm not gay bhut i did say something else :( i'll post properly later))

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 8th, 2006, 8:25 AM
He then began to catch back upto the Lab with Angel with him as him and Angel returned to the Lab. "Hey sorry guys, we had some problems but....everythings fine now, sorry to worry you all" He then kinda went closer to Kiki to cuddle up on her, he was how to say...quickly attached....(( XD ))

March 8th, 2006, 8:37 AM
I stood at the door facing the others, as if they were judging me i felt embaressed, and guilty,
"heh! yeah guys i'm sorry, to cause a fuss and all" I sais shyly, walking over to the place i was originally standing, and waited for a reaction, hoping not to get a bad one.

I wonder how they will react? will they hate me? i've caused a good bit of trouble already. I just want to be alone, but i have to go through with this, it's the only way i can fight my pain and addictions I thought looking down at my blood covered arm and his mind wandered to the rags in his pocket that Jeff had used to cover his cuts

"Hey! Jeff i'm sorry, i didn't mean any disrespect, I just lost my head a bit sorry," I said shyly holding out the Rags for him to take I don't know why i did it, they were rags he would want them, they were blood-soaked, but apart form that most of their original colour had kept, I realised just how much i had bled...

March 8th, 2006, 2:52 PM
Jeff took the rags, thinking what he should say. Angels arm seemed to be injured but it didn´t bleed much anymore. What is his secret? I don´t know, but i think this guy has something to tell us... he thought. Feeling that it wouldn´t be the right time to ask, he stood up and shook head. "Well, erm... i don´t know what i should say... just... ah just be friends until i know whats going on here." he said a bit confused. He usual got fast friends, but this situation was strange.

Hmm... perhaps if this is like a pokemon game, i can go home if i take the quest. That means... "Hey professor!" Jeff said. "Give me one of these strange machines. We have to talk later or better tomorrow. Can we sleep here?" "Of course you can! I have prepared a sleeping room for you! Well i think it was a hard day for us all."

The professor looked to Ryaku. "It´s not my bulbasaur, but if you want this as your starter, you should take it. I think it likes you. Normaly bulbasaurs are hard to catch, and a bulbasaur which is following you can me a mighty friend. Ok guys, we should get a couple of sleep and tomorrow you go on your journey. If someone doesn´t have a pokemon yet, he can speak to me, i will be awake. Your sleeping room is there!" he looked to a futuristic door.

Jeff went to the door and opened it. There where much beds, bathrooms and other things everybody needed. Jeff turned to the others. "Ok guys. I think we should get ready for sleep. We can introduce ourself later if everybody is ready. Let´s meet in the sleeping room in some minutes. I won´t be the leader, i just say whats in my mind. Well, see ya in some minutes!" he smiled and went into the bathroom. "Zapper, come here!" [Hai! I am on my way!] the pikachu shouted which had discovered the rest of the lab. Zapper jumped on the table, grabed a piece of the cake and run into the bathroom. [Coming!....]

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 8th, 2006, 2:56 PM
He nodded some "Well since its not in a Pokeball i'd rather take it back to stay at the Pokemon Center when i give Growlithe back speaking of which i'll have to call Jenny in the morning i'll take my starter then, as for all of you guys...have a good nights sleep...well need it since were heading off in the early morning to return Growlithe...unless something happens anyway...."

March 8th, 2006, 3:12 PM
I stayed behind watching everyone go to bed. "I wish you all a good nights sleep." I said. "I don't feel like sleeping yet, i'll be outside." and i went outside. I searched for a good tree and sat in it, i released Treecko out of his Pokeball so that he could keep me company.

" The stars look beautiful from here, don't they Treecko?" i asked quietly, wich was responded by a faint [Treecko]. "So what do you think about going on a adventure? Will it be alright?" I heard nothing so i looked and saw Treecko half-asleep. "Hmm, you're right there's probally nothing to worry about." We sat all night in that tree until we eventuely fell asleep.

March 8th, 2006, 3:13 PM
I looked at Haunter, he hoped to have Haunter as his starter, but he realised Haunter was stronger than his normal looks gave onto.

"Er professor this Haunter follows me around, but I can't choose him as my starter, could you help at all?" I asked patting Haunter, it occurred to me he had fur,
Do ghost pokemon normally have fur? I thought, but I lost my train of thought when I saw Haunters fur was mangled and in a mess,

"Ah well that's very noble of you, i've known trainers who would want to take than Haunter straight away, but what they don't think of is that a strong pokemon may ignore them. I'll look out some pokemon for you, your Haunter looks a little messy, you could give him a wash down maybe?" The professor said quickly, and I wondered how he caught onto that Haunter was a he so quickly, but he was a pokemon professor, surely he could tell

"Well thanks professor, you're too kind, and i'm not being noble i just don't want him to dislike me because i might push him hard when we're battling, and Haunter deserves a better trainer" I said sadly, the Professor didn't reply, he just went about his business, so I entered the room jeff had told us about before. The first room was massive, but I also noticed a few other rooms with beds in them, and alot of bathrooms, i never payed much attentiopn to the bedroom. I took Haunter straight to the Bathroom, and I turned the showeron.

Haunter refused to go near the watter at first, btu after a lot of coaxing i ended up getting him cleaned, although i was in the shower with him now.

At least we would get rid of todays dirt, and my wound could be cleaned quickly...

March 8th, 2006, 5:18 PM
Kiki didn't care about what Ryaku was doing and if she did she didn't show it. She was half asleep eyes open just taking everything in. Thatt's when she woke up.
"Have a nice sleep?" Eris asked with a giggle.
"You used Hypnosis....that was mean!" Kiki scolded.
"Sorry Love. Just thought your mind needed a rest." Eris said with a laugh. Kiki got up and walked to the Professor. ((I'm assuming he's a shared character...))
"Excuse me sir. I was hoping for a Pokemon. I don't have one yet and I need a starter." Kiki explained.
"Anything in mind?" the Professor asked smiling back.
"Well I've always wanted a Pichu." Kiki said looking down. She hated asking questions or talking to adults. It bothered her.
"Well you're in a bit of luck! Sort of. You see while I was walking today I came across a flock of pidgey pecking rather wildly at something. At closer glance I noticed a little black tail sticking out from the mess. I walked closer frightening the Pidgey off and there on the ground was a rather small Pichu. A runt probobly abandoned by her parents searching for food. Knowing that she wouldn't be okay on her own with those pidgey still around I captured her in the only Pokeball I had with me and took her here to the lab. She's in the back and I can bring her out tomorrow if you want."
Kiki bowed, "Thank you! I'd love that so much!" and with that Eris followed Kiki to go to bed for the night.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 9th, 2006, 4:16 AM
He let go of Kiki with a smirk "Well that was a little rude...i dunno why your so mad at me, but i'm sorry okay, can we try and get along, were all in this together so the least you could do is for us to get along" He then looked to the professor "Well you said i don't want to capture this Bulbasaur, the Growlithe belongs to Officer Jenny, so would there be a chance i could get a starter of my own?" The professor looked at him before he left "And exactly what would you be intrested in exactly" Ryaku replied after with. "Well i'm not really sure...you see i like all pokemon..." The Professor laughed some. "Ah i see well have a look tomorrow and you can decide then."

March 9th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Kiki walked into the sleeping room and looked around. It seemed as though she was the only girl and would inevitably have to share a room with four guys and Eris. She sighed.
"Great. I guess this is why I'm weird. I'm the only girl here. Maybe those 'cool' kids at school were right." she sat down on one of the beds Eris walking over, almost floating, and sitting down next to her.
"Your not weird." Eris said, "I mean look at yourself? You look normal to me besides the clothes."
"Thanks." Kiki said sarcastically, "Now I really wish my friends were here. They like Pokemon and are all girls."
"What about me?" Eris asked somewhat appauled.
"You don't count. You're from here remember?"
"It doesn't matter. I'm still a girl and I'm still your friend."
"Ya I guess." Kiki pulled out the fire red/leaf green cheatbook from her knapsack and opened it up.
"Well not much good that's going to do you." Eris said, "Wern't you listening?"
"Ya ya but I'm using it as a reference. I figure I can draw out my own Cheatbook for here based on my expierences and take them home....If I can go back home."
"For a blonde you're quite smart."
"Thanks." More sarcasm.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 9th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Undoubtfully his bed happened to be right next to Kiki's as he sat down and looked to her. "Hey...are me and you, y'know...cool?, because if theres any problems i'm here..." he said seeing as it probably wouldn't have much luck with her as Growlithe and Bulbasaur jumped onto the bed he smiled a bit at the Growlithe "You are indeed a friend...its a shame i have to give you back to Jenny...."

March 9th, 2006, 11:37 AM
I got dried quickly and re-dressed, and then went to clean Haunter, who was having fun running away from me.

"Oh c'mon Haunter, don't be silly" I shouted after him laughing, and i finally caught him in the middle of the sleeping room, and dried him quickly and threw the wet towel into a laundry basket concealed in a corner of the room. I then went over to collapse on what I had thought to be my bed. Kiki and Ryaku were in the same room as him, but that wouldn't mean sleeping would come easily, it never did for me.

Haunter zoomed around the room making faces at all the pokemon and people there where. That was me, Ryaku, Kiki, the other girl, growlithe, bulbasaur, and Haunter found a mirror and made faces at hiself, it was amusing to watch, but he got tired quickly, and ended up asleep, near the girl who was with Kiki.

"Well look whos actually tired" I said sarcastically.

Charmander forever
March 9th, 2006, 11:39 AM
The boy was weakly limping, he was weak from walking and hadnt and was getting drozy as he fell to the floor barely awake

The boys eyes are barely open

March 9th, 2006, 12:32 PM
"Ya I guess. Sorry about Earlier I get stressed easily. It's a girl thing." Kiki said with a smile to Ryaku. She ignored the Haunter. Eris did too until it fell asleep.
"Aww! He's kinda cute when he's not being annoying." Eris said.
"Ya cute. Except he's on my bed..." Kiki said a bit annoyed.
"Aw Kiki give 'em a break. It's not like he knows much better. He is a Haunter after all." Eris giggled. She took anoother bed nearby and rubbed her eyes sleepily.
"G'night!" she said her necklace still on. Kiki nodded and continued to scan through her book.

Charmander forever
March 9th, 2006, 12:33 PM
The boys breathing was getting weaker by every passing second.

the boy gave his last breath and well unconsious

March 9th, 2006, 1:41 PM
occ: Er.... charmander forever, i don´t know if you got it, but we are all in the lab. Now nobody can help your charakter. And on top of that, you have always the same posting theme: Always 4 lines. I accepted you because i thought you would know how to rp and i thought you could interact with the others...

Jeff entered the sleeping room the others were in. Now he was clean, and his pokemon too. [Next time you won´t get me into this...] Zapper said. Jeff just smiled and got ready for sleeping time. He went to a free bed and prepared. As he lay down, Zapper was hiding under his bedspread. "Hey what are you doing down there?" Jeff asked. [Trying to get a good sleeping position. You know, it´s warm down here.] "Erm... ok..." Jeff turned and looked at the sleeping haunter. It was funny watching him. "Good night Eris..." Jeff said. Well at last i get some rest... he thought while he looked at the scar on his right foot. Had anybody seen it? Well, i think Angel... could it be that he hadn´t much friends in the other world? I think he´s a nice guy... perhaps we can know each other tomorrow better. He feeled the soft fur of Zapper which was already asleep. "Funny little mouse..." he whispered. "Good night everyone!" he said and tried to get some sleep.

Charmander forever
March 9th, 2006, 1:49 PM
Im sorry but I have no idea whats going on someone says Im not allowed in the lab no everyones saying I should be in the lab...

March 9th, 2006, 1:58 PM
occ: Ok i will tell to everyone again: EVERYBODY can appear everywhere. If you roleplay good and describe your actions more detailfully everybody can imagine where you are and what you are doing. If you can describe how you find the lab and you play realistic, you can go to the lab. ^^ That shouldn´t be a problem.

Charmander forever
March 9th, 2006, 2:01 PM
ok thanks

The boy managed to pick himsefl up

Boy:I..wont let it end like this

the boy managed to limp inpain out of the forest and saw strange looking lab up ahead.

Danny: well its my only shot

The boy slowly walked to the front door and knocked on it as hard as he could.

March 9th, 2006, 6:40 PM
"Good night Jeff." Kiki said. Eris lay asleep beneath the covers dreaming and scheming of how to stir things up and yet...
Eris floated in Pokemon form anround a dark room filled not with objects but ideas. She laughed maniacally at all the trouble she was causing in all of these ideas until she came upon one where everyone seemed happy. She stopped and looked at it confused. Inside was Kiki laughing with all of the others and Eris in her same Pokemon form walking and battling alongside her.
"I knew she would be trouble." a voice said from behind her. It was her own voice which shocked her. Her human form came behind her.
"I'm sure this won't happen." Pokemon Eris said shaking her head with a smile, "Besides it's not like I can leave her now."
"Are you so sure?" her human form answered, "SO sure that it won't?" The dream faded to black and that was it...

March 11th, 2006, 2:55 PM
I had trouble getting to sleep, as usual, but it wans't like normal. It was more like I wasn't allowed to sleep. Although I did, I turned and tossed and I slowly slipped into the familiar dreams I had experienced, except Haunter was there.

Hey angel, what do you make of this, it's dark it's strange, it's ok though you know?

Hey Haunter, how are you? yeah it is isn't it but you get used to it, i mean i've lived long enough to understand i don't have to be this way all the time.

The night went by my dreams were filled with laughter and joy instead of crying and pain, it was different for me at least...

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 2:58 PM
Tne boy kept banging on the lab door harder.

The boy kept bannging hoping someone would answer

March 11th, 2006, 4:45 PM
"What in heavens name is that noise?" Kiki asked looking around. It was a banging and really annoying. Seeing as how she couldn't sleep anyway, not with Haunter on her bed anyway, she walked in the direction of the banging and opened the door to the lab. That's when she saw the boy.
"Do you mind? People are trying to sleep ya know." she stood awaiting an answer with an annoyed look on her face.

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 4:47 PM
Boy:I'm sorry...I..needed....help...I...feel..sick..and

The boy started to loose his balance

The boy fell to the floor passed out.

March 11th, 2006, 5:40 PM
"Oh dear." Kiki said. She picked the boy up best she could and dragged him into the lab setting him onto a couch in the lab itself hoping the Prof. wouldn't care. She then covered him with a blanket and walked back to the sleeping room.

March 11th, 2006, 6:38 PM

Looks: Dylan wears a raggy green torn hat with 82nd divsion miltary squad hat,A green t-shirt with a blue fire symblo on it,wears blue raggy worn jeans. He has black hair,he is 5'2 with blue eyes and wears gloves like Ash.

Persinalty:Dylan likes to goof around but will be sourous when need,he is not scared to admite his feelings for someone or anything,will take the challage no matter how great it is.

History:Comes from a normal family, he was made fun of alot because he was skinny but he is still strong got into fights but always nice to people even though they wernt to him.

Charmander forever
March 12th, 2006, 1:47 AM
The boy was having a starng dream. He was in some sort of island.. He was looking around when he hard a faint voice

" come to me child"

The boy puzzeled by the voice went deeper into the castle

"let me see your face again"

The voice was growing stronger and the boy appraoced the door that held the owner of te voice.

" let us be reunited once again"

The boy slowly opened the door and there stood in the dark room, Mewtwo hovering over the ground.

"Its been a long time....Daniel"'

Daniel woke up sweat all over him and gasping for breath.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 12th, 2006, 4:37 AM
He yawned softly being one of the first people to wake up rubbing his eyes he got out of bed flocking his long black hair backwards as he put his cloak back on and covered his face once more he then went outside and got up onto the tree as he sat himself on the branch he then brought out his harmonica(hope i spelt it right,copying Matt from Digimon here) as he began to play its soothing tune.

Charmander forever
March 12th, 2006, 5:13 AM
Daneil sighed and placed on his jeans and blue t-shirt and his waitch and then his nike white trainers and opened the lab door and looked outside. It was a beautiful day with some rain still lying on the ground from las night.

Daniel: jsut were am I.....

March 12th, 2006, 5:13 AM
I woke up with Haunter in my face,
"Oi Haunter gerrrofff" I yell pushing him off me onto the floor, and he makes that stupid haunter laugh as usual and makes faces at everyone, but I noticed Ryaku was missing, and that the other guy ((ah **** can't remember the name :|)) hadn't slept in his bed.

"Oh well looks like some of us wouldn't wait eh?" I asked laughing to myself, I got up out of bed, and got dressed, and made my way out to the room we talked to the professor in yesterday, to find a boy by the door looking out, and he asked a question, who he was asking I don't know, but I gave the best answer I could "Well none of us actually know it's just a place inhabitated with pokemon, like haunter here" I pointed at Haunter who had just appeared by my side.

Charmander forever
March 12th, 2006, 5:19 AM
Daniel looked aorund and yelled in suprise of the pokemon.

Daniel: what the...no way......I'm a pokemon world..but..I..was in London and then I saw...him........Mewtwo..

Daniel looked at the ground then looked up again.

Daniel:.....how do I get my own pokemon?

March 12th, 2006, 5:26 AM
"You have to talk to the Professor, Haunter isn't my pokemon, he just follows me around cheering everyone up he doesn't really want to be caught so yeah, I've still to get my own pokemon." I told the boy, as Haunter dissappeared again, I dind't know what Haunter was up to, but this new guy, was strange.
"What do you mean you saw mewtwo? like in a dream or something?" I ask suspiciously, he couldn't have seen a pokemon so strong in real life could he?

Charmander forever
March 12th, 2006, 5:30 AM
Daniel: I was in my bedroom and then it went all dark and he was there standing there and he walked to me and then he placed a hand on my shoulder and I blanked out, then he appeared in a dream again and said he wanted to see me...

Daniel rubbed his forehead

Daniel: this is bizare..

March 12th, 2006, 7:37 AM
Dylan woke up in a room where it looked like one of those labs in the movies. As Dylan got up Dylan was laughing about how this all dream. As Dylan started walking he triped over a note book it hurt. "This not a dream" Dylan thought. Dylan opened the note book Dylan looked on it in horror. Each paged contaned info on a pokemon. Dylan had always liked pokemon but to be real Dylan though how he even got here. Dylan was playing football he had the ball but was tackeled by this big kid 3 times Dylans weaght. But then eveything went dark and found himself here. But then some figures appered inside the room. "Uhh... hi"

March 12th, 2006, 10:33 AM
@Charmander Forever: I hope you know that you can´t get Mewto as a starter and that you can´t have seen Mewto. This is another world and you just were beamed from your real life into this world.

@superd188: You are NOT in! I didn´t have agreed with your sign-up so don´t think that you can post here so easy! And i looked at your post and you have written your name too often! That isn´t a serious post! Charmander Forvever is doing right and i hope that he will be better but this is not ok...

Dylan woke up in a room where it looked like one of those labs in the movies. As Dylan got up Dylan was laughing about how this all dream. As Dylan started walking he triped over a note book it hurt. "This not a dream" Dylan thought. Dylan opened the note book Dylan looked on it in horror. Each paged contaned info on a pokemon. Dylan had always liked pokemon but to be real Dylan though how he even got here. Dylan was playing football he had the ball but was tackeled by this big kid 3 times Dylans weaght. But then eveything went dark and found himself here. But then some figures appered inside the room. "Uhh... hi"

Charmander forever
March 12th, 2006, 10:45 AM
(I know that would be stupid Nigma ^6 hes gonna get a pokemon like charmander or something)

March 12th, 2006, 1:53 PM
sorry i thouht it was one of those that are come in and play but I will leave then

March 12th, 2006, 7:22 PM
Kiki had went to sleep that night after bringing in Daniel then woke up that morning after Angel to find Eris standing over her.
"Morning sleepy!" Eris said a big smile on her face.
"What are you talking about? We're two of the last ones up!" Kiki said.
"Just because my eyes are closed doesn't mean I'm asleep. I was first awake!" Eris said with a smile. Kiki got up and exited the sleeping room not bothering to make her bed. She walked into the main Lab, the Prof. doing desk work.
"Ah Kiki glad you're awake," he said looking up, "I've got the Pichu." he held out a purple pokeball.
"Professor. That's an odd Pokeball." Kiki said.
"As I said before it was all I had. A new expierimental one from Kurt in Jhoto you can keep it." He finished. Kiki took the peculiar Pokeball to let out a rather small Pichu. It was a little weak and had to use it's tail to stand.
"Oh you poor thing!" Kiki said picking it up. It looked at her with sad eyes.
"I'll call you Peeky ok? You'll be my special little friend." she tried to return Peeky to her pokebal but she hit it back.
"Pi Pi Pichu." /I don't wanna./ Peeky said looking down. Kiki laughed happily.
"That's fine. You can ride in here." She opened up her knapsack and set the ceatbooks on the bottom clearing the dolls to the left and right to make a nest for Peeky. Peeky bowed then crawled in to sleep.
"Well I see you too will get along fine." the prof. smiled then went back to his work and Kiki walked outside and sat on a bench.

March 13th, 2006, 2:13 AM
"Uh erm professor what about me, I'm awake aswell you know." I say adamantly, and I really wanted a pokemon, but which pokemon to choose, if he had a choice,
what if he had only the one.
Then I would have to go with it wouldn't I? It wasn't like I would have much of a choice. Sure the others might be down, but why should I suffer because they slept in? They would just have to live with the fact. But I'm sure the Professor has more than one pokemon in this lab.

"Ah yes Angel was it? I have quite a selection, plenty for everyone if you were worried" The professor laughed.
"Ah good, so what do you have for selection?" I ask in reply.
"Ok well you could have an eevee, houdour, or finally a Relincanth" He offers three pokeballs, each one different from the other. ((do you guys mind that choice of pokemon, if you do I can change it :) ))
"OK, i'll take the Relincanth.I know it doesn't evolve, but it's a good pokemon to have" I say and the professor hands me a blue pokeball with net patterns on it.((if you guys don't mind ))

March 13th, 2006, 8:31 AM
(( it doesn"t concern me))

Finally I woke up and looked around. "I must have slept all night in this tree" and i grabbed an acorn and threw it towards Treecko's head. "Wake up sleepy head" I said with a grin. Treecko woke up and jumped towards me for payback as we both fell out of the tree.

When we where down on the ground we laughed and got up. "The rest should be awake by now, let's go inside" [Treeck] Treecko responded as we went inside. The professor noticed me walking in and said "Well someone has slept with the stars" " yeah well, it wasn't really my plan but it looks like it"

The professor grinned a little. " I've prepared some Pokemon for you to choose from" I looked at Treecko and responded " Well i don't know, let the others choose from them. I already have Treecko and that's a good starter" The professor still grinned a little." Whatever you want, lad"

The professor turned around and walked away as i went to the couch and sat on it with Treecko next to me.

March 13th, 2006, 1:18 PM
"We should get going soon. I feel worried about leaving Peeky unattended like this." Kiki said turning a worried face to Eris.
"I know dear but traveling in groups is important. It's better to travel in groups when none of you know what's going on than by yourself where you'll wind up completely lost." Eris said poetically.
"But still. What about you? Don't you know your way around?" Kiki asked.
"A bit. But it's not like I'm a walking map. Oh look you forgot to pick up your Dex. I'll get it." Eris got up and walked back inside to pick up Kiki's Pokedex.

Charmander forever
March 13th, 2006, 1:25 PM
Daniel walked to the professer

"ehhh hi I'm new here my neams Daniel Ketchum.. I was wondering if you hand any pokemon I could have sir" asked daniel

Daniel felt a little awkard

"If its not too much trouble" he added

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 13th, 2006, 5:03 PM
He sighed a bit as he had gone back inside he quickly grabbed a spare rucksack as he simply took the only pokeball that seemed to be left hoping that this Pokemon would be good putting the Pokedex a Potion and some Pokeballs and of course some cash that had been laid out as he pulled the sack over looking to Bulbasaur and Growlithe. "Well guys...we better head back to the City, Jenny is probably wondering what i've done with her Growlithe...."

March 13th, 2006, 5:12 PM
Eris had grabbed the Pokedex and overheard Ryaku.
"You're leaving on your own? That won't do. Why don't you wait a bit longer until we get to our next destination. I'm sure you can leave growlith at the station there and she can send it over." she suggested with a shrug.
"Plus, going alone can be.....dangerous." she got that devilish twinkle in her eye before exiting the lab to sit once more by Kiki.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 13th, 2006, 5:15 PM
"Who said i was going alone...i ment ALL of us..., unless you have a better idea?" He sounded towards Kiki with a smirk as he flocked his black hair back holding the Harmonica in his hand.

March 13th, 2006, 5:34 PM
"What are you talking about?" Kiki asked confused. She had missed the conversation between Eris and Ryaku.
"He wants to go return the growlith." Eris explained.
"Oh. But why go back? We should go foreward and the sooner the better. Peeky needs help." Kiki said looking sadly back at her knapsack.
"That's what I tried to tell him," Eris turned to Ryaku, "I doubt anyone else will agree with you on going back. You're only suppossed to backtrack if you have to on a Pokemon adventure."

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 14th, 2006, 5:11 AM
"Yes but...Officer Jenny told me to return her Growlithe....are you expecting me to just take her Growlithe with us or something?, that wouldn't be right...its her pokemon...." He seemed hesistant but he knew why they said that he shouldn't go back.

March 14th, 2006, 6:46 AM
Overhearing the conversation i stood up and said: " Well you are all right. Kiki and Eris are right about the fact that we should go forward instead of backward, but Ryaku is right about that Growlithe should be returned to officer Jenny"

I was thinking for a few seconds. " You could call Jenny to ask if it's okay to keep Growlithe with you until we get near that city, there's a phone right over there" I continued: "After you know how she thinks about it, you can decide what to do"

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 14th, 2006, 8:25 AM
He nodded some heading towards the phone. "Yea i suppose so..." He picked the phone up and dialed for Officer Jenny "Hello this is Officer Jenny, how may i help you?", "Its me Ryaku the boy you loaned your Growlithe to..", "Ah i see, so when will you be heading back to return my Growlithe..", "Well you see, we need to be heading on, so would it be ok if i keep onto Growlithe for a while, i promise i will return him to you." She smiled a bit. "Of course, just make sure to return him ok?" He yelped in excitement. "Thank you, i'll take good care of him."

Charmander forever
March 14th, 2006, 8:54 AM
Daniel walked to the professer

"ehhh hi I'm new here my neams Daniel Ketchum.. I was wondering if you hand any pokemon I could have sir" asked daniel

Daniel felt a little awkard

"If its not too much trouble" he added

March 14th, 2006, 12:19 PM
"You see. He agrees with me." Eris says looking at Ryaku and gesturing at Shadow. Kiki shood her head.
"Eris leave him alone." Kiki said, "Shouldn't we be going? Who do we need to wait for?"

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 14th, 2006, 1:35 PM
He looked at them as Bulbasaur popped its head at Ryaku's shoulder as Growlithe jumped forward. "Well at least i have three pokemon already, hmmmwho are we actually waiting for anyway?" He looked about for Jeff, Shadow, and Angel.

March 14th, 2006, 2:15 PM
I wonder through into the room where both Kiki and Ryaku stood, with Haunter at my side, making faces at my new Relincanth.
"Hey you guys, it looks liek you got your own pokemon aswell, I got this Relincanth, and he's made friends with Haunter quickly, so I'm ready to go, and I think jeff's just getting ready, I honestly don't know" I say blankly.
Haunter begins to make faces at Relincanth, who just looks blankly at Haunter, who get detered after a while, and begins to make faces at Growlithe, and Bulbasaur.
"Looks like Haunter is still having fun." I say blankly

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 14th, 2006, 2:20 PM
He began to laugh. "Yea i have Growlithe, Bulbasaur and a Mysterious Pokemon, i don't even know what it is, its the last one left that was on the Table so...i hope its good, how long should we wait for the other two?"

March 14th, 2006, 2:27 PM
"I don't know, but let us see your last pokemon, and isn't it a bit unfair you start with three, and most of the rest of us start with one?" I asm, my eyes darting at Haunter.
"And what about you....Eris? where's your pokemon?" I ask a bit suspiciously, noticing she hadn't a visable pokeball in sight.
But Haunter, quickly took my attention away from it, by tapping me on one shoulder, dissappearing and tapping me on the other.
It was fun, and I couldn't help laughing...