PDA

View Full Version : ~*Full Moon Wo Sagashite Fan Club*~

Hantsuki
February 21st, 2006, 01:22 AM
Here's s summary of the anime:
A twelve-year-old girl Kouyama, Mitsuki was devastated when she was diagnosed with a malignant tumor of the throat. She had made a promise to the boy she loves that she would one day become a singer, but her illness made singing impossible. To make matters even worse, two angels of death, Takuto and Meroko, appeared to Mitsuki and informed her that she only had one year left to live. This news provides an even greater motivation for Mitsuki to fulfill her dreams, and with a little bit of divine intervention, she begins her quest to become a professional singer so she can be reunited with Eichi before time runs out.

Alright, if anyone is a fan of this anime or reads the manga...you may join ^_^ Also, if you would like to learn more about this anime, you may join as well and I'll tell you some websites you will be able to download it at.

Owner ~
Shugotenshi no Bakura

Co-Owner ~
Midori Chi

Members ~
22sa
mistywishmaker
purple,-sweetflower
Kayleigh
Kasumi
pink-tiger
Drew
Miss Kanna

Midori Chi
February 24th, 2006, 06:17 PM
OMG! I made a club for this before, but got absolutely NO posts. Mine died, so I hope this one has some luck. I'll join! ^^

Can I be co-owner? =D

*jumps up and down*

Hantsuki
February 25th, 2006, 05:06 PM
sure ^^ I thought this club would die too T.T welcome to the club! ^.^ and sure, you can be co-owner =D

Midori Chi
February 26th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Yay! ^^ Thankies!

I have volumes one through four of the manga which is all that's out right now, and I'm going to get the dvds when they come out this year. XD

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2006, 05:42 PM
That's cool ^^ I haven't read the manga yet T.T but I downloaded episodes 1-4 and they were awesome =D

Midori Chi
February 26th, 2006, 05:54 PM
The manga is pretty dark, actually. TT

It's just as well you haven't read the manga. It's a really good story, but it can be dark at times...

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2006, 06:43 PM
I see, how is it darker? Like, which character causes it to be darker?

Midori Chi
February 26th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Everyone.

Mitsuki's past, Meroko's past,etc.

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2006, 07:27 PM
Ah, sounds like it makes it interesting. How's Meroko's past?

Midori Chi
February 26th, 2006, 07:32 PM
Meroko was named Moe in her past, and she had a best freind (Mitsuki's grandma). Her friend was engaged to some rich dude but then one day the 2 met a guy (who looks alot like Izumi if you know who Izumi is) and Moe fell in love with him, but..
Moe got a call saying that her friend was now engaged to the new guy and that the one her friend was engaged to was now engaged to Moe.
Moe felt petrayed, so she took a knife and cut her wrist, thus killing her and making her a Shinagami.

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2006, 07:41 PM
Oh, how sad T.T Well, that explains a bit.

Midori Chi
February 26th, 2006, 07:43 PM
Yeah. TT

And Takuto's past isn't as dark as Meroko's..

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2006, 07:46 PM
Oh, I see. Well, at least Meroko has a reason to obsessed with Takuto.

Midori Chi
February 26th, 2006, 07:51 PM
lol-ish

Yeah. ^^

As for Takuto, he was a singer and had a tumor just like Mitsuki, had surgury, could no longer sing, felt sad, and jumped off a building.

;_;

22sa
February 26th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Full Moon wo Sagashite is my favourite anime series of all times! XD

*bows* May I have the pleasure of joining this club? XD

Midori Chi
February 26th, 2006, 07:52 PM
Yay! A second member!

=D Hi!

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2006, 07:54 PM
Oh my o.o no wonder Takuto has a crush on Mitsuki ^.^

OMFG! Welcome to the club! *throws confetti* XD

22sa
February 26th, 2006, 07:59 PM
Thank you, thank you!

All for the lovvvve! <3

Takuto is favourite character, and Myself is my favourite song from this series. How about yours?

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2006, 08:02 PM
Eichi-kun is currently my favorite character from the show <3 and the first opening song for the anime is my favorite song :3

22sa
February 26th, 2006, 09:18 PM
First one? I only remember "I Love You" by The Scanty for opening songs... I use to like it the most, but eventually I swayed towards Full Moon's songs more as I fell for this anime more and more. XD

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2006, 09:39 PM
Yeah, I think that's the song ^^; I am bad at remembering things like this .__.;

22sa
February 27th, 2006, 07:58 AM
And Meroko had an undescribly good ending I must say. XD

Chelc
February 27th, 2006, 09:58 AM
I've just read volumes one and two of the manga, and I love FMwS! Mind if I join? ^o^

22sa
February 27th, 2006, 11:09 AM
I've just read volumes one and two of the manga, and I love FMwS! Mind if I join? ^o^Welcome...

The manga was OK, but the anime had more content.

Hantsuki
February 27th, 2006, 04:05 PM
sure, welcome to the club ^^

the anime seems funny and more suitable for kids imo, anime usually are more for kids instead of mangas XP

Midori Chi
March 1st, 2006, 05:09 PM
Yay! Another member! ^^

I haven't seen any of the anime. ;_;

I'm gonna start posting random Full Moon pics! =D

Hantsuki
March 3rd, 2006, 08:28 PM
XD That sounds good! If you want me to, I can upload Full Moon episodes for you. I have the first 4, if it's okay for you to download them that is ^^;

Midori Chi
March 5th, 2006, 07:09 PM
OOooOooOH! I've never seen the anime before! XD
Can you post the link? ^^

mistywishmaker
March 8th, 2006, 10:03 PM
*knocks* May I join this club? ^__^ I love Full Moon O Sagashite! I just finished the whole anime series, and I cried so hard ;___;

My fav. character is Meroko-san! XD

22sa
March 9th, 2006, 01:09 PM
Hey mistywishmaker!

Hope you enjoy this club! ^_^

mistywishmaker
March 9th, 2006, 08:09 PM
^Thank you! :) We need some pictures @__@

Here's a really cute Mitsuki banner-ish I found =3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/TakariYume/Mitsukibanner.png

Midori Chi
March 13th, 2006, 11:17 AM
You've seen the whole series?! XD XD XD Sweet! Welcome, btw.

I like you sig. Meroko's cool. ^^

purple,-sweetflower
March 17th, 2006, 07:25 AM
I didnt know there was a full moon club..can I goin? I like Moroko.

Hantsuki
March 18th, 2006, 02:03 PM
YAY! Welcome mistywishmaker :33 I haven't seen you in a while T.T Thanks for joining ^____^ and I love your sig *____*

Welcome to the club purple,-sweetflower ^____^ Of course you can join :33

mistywishmaker
March 18th, 2006, 07:52 PM
^Heehee, thanks :)

We should have a topic or something! =3 Like...

Who's your fav. character and why?

Meroko. Because even though she's kinda mean in the beginning, she does anything for Takuto, and she's so nice to everyone in the end. =3

Here's a really cute icon I found!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/TakariYume/Mitsukieichikissavy.png

It's so cute! I support Mitsuki x Eichi soooo much~!

Hantsuki
March 18th, 2006, 10:49 PM
Yeah, I agree with ya :3 I like Meroko too because she is really kind to everyone and even though she has her heart broken a few times [in the manga anyway] she's still kind and sincere and helps others.

I am a supporter of Mitsuki-chan and Eichi-kun too ^_^ That's an awesome avy :3

Midori Chi
March 19th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Welcome, welcome. XD

My favorite character is...
Mitsuki! ^^ She's pretty, has an interesting life, is a good singer who makes up great lyrics, plus she's the main character.

Hantsuki
March 19th, 2006, 04:53 PM
Yup and she works hard for her dream. She's like my idol X3

mistywishmaker
March 21st, 2006, 07:06 PM
^I love how she was so dedicated to finding Eichi-kun! =3 It was so cute! *hugs Mitsuki-san* She sang so passionately, and even though she knew her life would end, she kept singing!

Kayleigh
March 22nd, 2006, 04:41 PM
I love this series, so I must join! It has one of the best storylines, although it's so heartbreaking, and some of the most wonderful characters and songs ever. I've seen a little bit of the anime and some of the manga, so I'm familiar with most of what is going on. One of my friends has also seen every episode (or nearly all of them) in the series, so I always have her to go to when I have questions. =P

Anyway, my favorite character is Mitsuki, just because she's so sweet! I'll name favorite songs when I have more time.

22sa
March 22nd, 2006, 10:42 PM
I love this series, so I must join! It has one of the best storylines, although it's so heartbreaking, and some of the most wonderful characters and songs ever. I've seen a little bit of the anime and some of the manga, so I'm familiar with most of what is going on. One of my friends has also seen every episode (or nearly all of them) in the series, so I always have her to go to when I have questions. =P

Anyway, my favorite character is Mitsuki, just because she's so sweet! I'll name favorite songs when I have more time.Welcome! :P

Definately try to finish the anime. It gets better and better right up till the last episode.

Midori Chi
March 23rd, 2006, 05:57 PM
Welcome, Kayleigh! ^^
Yay!
btw: Can someone who's seen the whol series of the anime tell me how it ends? I REALLY want to know.

mistywishmaker
March 27th, 2006, 12:13 PM
^I finished it! =3 But I don't wanna spoil it for those who don't wanna know yet, so you can email me or PM me~ :)

As for my fav. Full Moon songs, here they are in order: (I change the order as I get new obsessions XD)

1. Myself
2. Eternal Snow
3. New Future (The series ends with this song playing ;__;)
4. Love Chronicle

Kasumi
March 28th, 2006, 05:43 AM
OMG! I must join! Full moon wo Sagashite just drives me crazy! I love this serie so much ^^ A few months ago I watched all anime and I was crying so so much! I couldn't stop to cry. The end of the serie was too sad but I like sad things. Music from FMWS is my huge obsession and I love the most the same songs which you enjoy MWM. And I found on the net olso Madoka Wakamatsu Eternal Snow and Yasuo Saitou Eternal snow and I think they are even better than Full Moon's Eternal snow. Unfortunately i couldn't find Myself in MP3. I was looking for this song so long and nothing. Maybe you found this track MWM?? Manga is olso cute. Arina-sensei is my favourite artist. I enjoy her every manga. I found on the net a few volums FMWS but I still can't download every volums :(
My fav character is Rio Izumi. I was even dreaming about him and I was thinking about him so many times. I know I have obsession. I love Meroko and Mitsuki too. I like since the beginning Oshiige-san. My favourite scene is that when Izumi wanted to kiss Full moon. Unfortunately Takuto stopped him :( I think this anime is very good for example because every character is great and I Love them everybody olso Madoka's cute pig :)

Hantsuki
March 28th, 2006, 06:24 AM
Welcome to the club Kayleigh and Kasumi ^^

Does anyone know all the Full Moon songs?

Kasumi
March 28th, 2006, 09:53 AM
I think I know them. One day I drew a few Mitsuki's arts but I can't scan them now.

Midori Chi
March 29th, 2006, 06:59 PM
I wish I knew the songs. TT Man, I wish I could watch the anime.

mistywishmaker
March 29th, 2006, 09:01 PM
^I think I have them all XD

@Kasumi: Yes! I do have the Myself mp3 XD Email me and I'll send it to you! =3 =3

I love Izumi, too! But the person I love Eichi-kun soooo much! If a guy in the world that was as nice and kind as him existed, I would definetly fall in love with him, and if we were ever separated, I would do anything to see him again, just like Mitsuki did.

Kasumi
March 30th, 2006, 09:47 AM
That's great MWM! I can't wait to download Myself :)))
You have right Eichi-kun is ideal person, but Mitsuki should try find him earlier. She should take his adress and his phone number when he left her. But if she did that, all anime wouldn't exist cause she would know about #*** *****# since the beginning. That was spoiler but MWM knows what I mean. People who haven't watched anime yet must necessery download it! I'll try to post here link where can download this wander * *

Midori Chi
March 31st, 2006, 04:56 PM
Okay. I definetly need someone to pm me and tell me the ending. TT

What are ya talkin' bout? 0.0

Eichi-kun if he was real?

pink-tiger
April 1st, 2006, 08:39 AM
Hi!!I have no idea if I said if I can join..Can I join?
Ummmm I want Takuto and Mitsuki 2 be together..Eichi is allready dead...And I like Takuto anyways!!^^

Kasumi
April 1st, 2006, 01:00 PM
Ofcourse you can! You shouldn't ask about that. Welcome! Which character do you like the most?
Eichi is allready dead
Um... I thought it was spoiler for persons who haven't watched anime yet.
I definetly need someone to pm me and tell me the ending. TT
I advice you watch all anime before you know its end. If you knew the end you would spoil joy of watching this. You have very cute signature Midori Chi.
Thanx MWM :) And I couldn't find where to download Smile and I Love You - opening. Do you have these songs too?
I love these arts <3 <3 <3

http://kasumi1.w.interia.pl/Dreaming_of_You_by_Katsu14.jpg
http://kasumi1.w.interia.pl/fmws067.jpg

Hantsuki
April 1st, 2006, 08:07 PM
Aww...I read the spoiler T___T

Welcome to the club pink-tiger :3

pink-tiger
April 2nd, 2006, 08:58 AM
Hi!! Umm sorry 2 say but here in t.x the anime is not out yet..till sep. or oct.
But I read the manga..and lots of times i've cried..><
Its really sad.....

Midori Chi
April 2nd, 2006, 11:09 AM
Welcome pinky. I think you already asked to join this before.

Thanks Kasumi! ^__^

Volume 5 should be coming out soon. (of the manga)

Yeah, it's made me a little teary eyed as well...TT

Hantsuki
April 2nd, 2006, 01:50 PM
I get really emotional when watching anime drama episodes, they make me cry a lot ;__;

http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/22883/Full_Moon_wo_Sagashite_3.jpg

Kasumi
April 2nd, 2006, 02:38 PM
That's true anime is horribly sad. i have never cried so much before. When I was watching last a few episodes I was crying sososo much!!! It's good you were crying too. You are my tweens I love you everybody ^ ^

Hantsuki
April 2nd, 2006, 03:00 PM
Yeah, crying means you really express your feelings toward an anime. So I do that a lot ^^; Here's another piccy~

http://www.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/36266/takuto.jpg

Midori Chi
April 2nd, 2006, 03:02 PM
Yay for tweens! XD

Oh! Oh! Full Moon volume five of the manga is out and I got it!!

XD

mistywishmaker
April 2nd, 2006, 06:58 PM
^Eeep! I wanna start reading the Manga so much! =3 =3 =3

Let's try to avoid posting spoilers XD (Even though I finished the series) XD But seriously, like Kasumi said, when the ending is spoiled for you, it's just not as effectively sad =3

And that's a cute picture of Takuto-san XD (Though, I dislike Takuto for personal reasons XD Like I said, I'm an obsessed Eichi-kun freak XD)

@Kasumi: Yes! I also the link for these songs! PM me XD

Kasumi
April 3rd, 2006, 08:30 AM
And that's a cute picture of Takuto-san XD (Though, I dislike Takuto for personal reasons XD Like I said, I'm an obsessed Eichi-kun freak XD)
I agree about Takuto but my the biggest obsession is Izumi!!! <3 <3 <3
Do you have FMWS Manga in USA??? (Answer me immediately please) I'm so jealous of these volums! I wish they would available in Poland too.

Midori Chi
April 5th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Yup. The manga is up to 5 over here. (5 just came out)
Wow, you live in Poland? =D That's cool.

pink-tiger
April 5th, 2006, 05:59 PM
I think takuto..is cute..and izumi 2..
look
http://it.geocities.com/akito4ever/mitsuki_takuto.jpg

Kasumi
April 6th, 2006, 09:32 AM
I want Tanemura would draw arts Izumi = Full moon and Izumi = Meroko. Izumi = Mitsuki would be good too, but better with Full moon
MWM what with those songs? I sent you message a few days ago.

Midori Chi
April 6th, 2006, 03:22 PM
Yay for Izumi! XD

Volume five has Mitsuki and Izumi on the cover. ^^

mistywishmaker
April 18th, 2006, 09:45 PM
@Kasumi: Can you PM me again? I think I deleted them by accident because my inbox was full again XD

^Cute picture! I love Izumi, too, Kasumi! =3 *huggles* But I love Eichi-kun best of all. Unfortunetly, I don't support TakutoxMitsuki at ALL. XD Cute picture, though =3

Katsu Koneko
April 18th, 2006, 09:47 PM
OMG!

I can't believe I missed this club!

May I join please!

I love:

Takuto x Mitsuki and am starting to like Izumi x Mitsuki

What a coincidence I'm listening to Full Moon songs. xD It's called: Sayonara

Midori Chi
April 19th, 2006, 02:04 PM
I'm a Mitsuki+Takuto fan.

XD

Katsu Koneko
April 19th, 2006, 08:18 PM
@Kasumi - hehe. I seen you've gone through my DA gallery. ^^ My Ash x Mitsuki wallpaper, isn't it cute? ^^ I named that pairing "Tendershipping" ^^;

Well back to topic..I just recently bought "Looking for the Full Moon - Final Live" CD! I love it~ In one track it has the author singing Smile!~

@Midori Chi - Yay another fell TakuxMitsu fan! Well..just recently I named the couple "Angelshipping" ^^;;;

Midori Chi
April 20th, 2006, 02:40 PM
^_________^

OMG! Really? Where did you get it?

*jumps up and down*

Katsu Koneko
April 20th, 2006, 04:16 PM
@Midori Chi - Last Thursday. ^^ I didn't even have to buy it online like I usually do for Japanese CDs. I got it in Japantown for only $26.00, My friend said it was a good deal and she's an expert on Japanese stuff. xD I can upload it if you want.

Midori Chi
April 20th, 2006, 04:17 PM
Japantown? I've never heard of it. 0.0
Cool! =D

Yesh please. ><

Katsu Koneko
April 20th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Japantown is in San Francisco in California in North America. xDD

Okie dokie! One track at a time or the whole thing in a .zip format?

Midori Chi
April 20th, 2006, 04:22 PM
Cool. It's not that far from here. XD

It doesn't matter.

Midori Chi
April 20th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Yay! X3
How do I watch them? 0.0

Katsu Koneko
April 20th, 2006, 06:48 PM
You don't watch them, you listen to them in your media player. ^^

Kasumi
April 21st, 2006, 02:53 PM
Congratulations Katsu Koneko! This art Ash + Mitsuki is great! :)

Katsu Koneko
April 21st, 2006, 04:39 PM
Thank you Kasumi. ^^ I love your banner~

I made a new banner and avvie! It's Mitsuki and Satoshi!

Midori Chi
April 22nd, 2006, 07:42 AM
Okay, so I'll start listening to them. XD

I like the banners. ^_^

XP

mistywishmaker
April 22nd, 2006, 09:04 PM
I LOVE Changin' My Life (Myco) =3 *huggles* I have those songs also XD Except I leeched them from a friend rather than buying them XD Thanks for uploading them for all of us, though, Katsu Koneko! Your siggy set is VERY adorable =3

Katsu Koneko
April 22nd, 2006, 11:03 PM
@Midori Chi - Hope you like the music. Thank you for the comment.

@mistywishmaker - I still have more songs to put up so stay tuned; you might not have the next set of songs I'm gonna upload. Thanks, I took a few hours in perfecting this ever since I saw my Satoshi x Mitsuki picture that Kasumi showed us earlier. xD

Here's my TakutoxMitsuki fanfic. ^^

Meeting You (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=66107)

Kasumi
April 26th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Thank Katsu Koneko :)

Your siggy set is VERY adorable =3
I agree with MWM ^^ It's good idea pairing Satoshi and Mitsuki

Katsu Koneko
April 26th, 2006, 04:06 PM
@Kasumi - You're welcome. ^^

Isn't it? They're so cute together and they're in same age group(I think..)

I'm thinking of writing a fanfic on the two, soon.

~ ~ ~

My New Tendershipping pic~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/SatoxMitsu.png

mistywishmaker
May 8th, 2006, 08:25 PM
*Must revive*

^Wow, thank you so much for posting all those links! *huggles*

Katsu Koneko
May 9th, 2006, 09:16 PM
What???? NOOO My links expired!! x.x

Midori Chi
May 10th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Aww..I never got to hear them. TT
Hey, I think I'll start watching the Full Moon anime on Youtube soon. =D

Katsu Koneko
May 11th, 2006, 05:02 PM
I'll upload them again later:

But here's a special treat: Translations to FMWS FL CD

Translated by: Chiibi of Animesukiforums

~ ~ ~ ~~

Full Moon Wo Sagashite Final Live

Track 1: The Passing Days

Mitsuki: I am Kouyama Mitsuki, thirteen-years-old.
It's been half a year since that fateful day of my last concert but even now,
I can still hear everyone's strong cheering. I can still feel their gentle gaze.
I am sure that I will never forget what happened that day for the rest of my life.
It will always always be engraved in my heart.Father in heaven? Mother?
And...Eichi-kun? Everyone, I wonder, could you hear me, even where you are? My singing?
That day, I sang with all my being. It felt like everyone was gently embracing me and
I sang with all my might. I am sure you were all watching it from the sky, right?
My final concert as Full Moon...

[Here we have a flashback of the concert]

[Crowd cheering "Full Moon!" (obviously^^)]

Mitsuki: Meroko, your hair!
Meroko: Takuto, here. I'll give my power to you, Takuto so you can transform Mitsuki into Full Moon.
Takuto: Meroko...thanks.
Meroko: Heh, you better be really grateful. A maiden's hair is being sacrificed.
Takuto: Mitsuki, let's go. I'm all right. I'm absolutely not going to forget about you.
Mitsuki: Takuto...Okay!

[Mitsuki narrates as crowd continues to chant "Full Moon"]

I was able to sing all thanks to Takuto and Meroko. If I didn't have them,
I may have given up on singing...and living too. And this was my last concert.
My last time as Full Moon, to sing in front of everyone.
Thank you, Takuto, Meroko. And everyone, really, thank you so much!
My heart is so full of gratitude that I cannot even say those words.
So I'm going to sing, putting these feelings into my singing,
for everyone,for Takuto and Meroko's sake.

Track 2: Eternal Snow

Track 3: Every Feeling

Mitsuki: Takuto? Meroko? Did you hear me?
I put my heart into it and sang with all my might.
I want to keep singing until the end. Because, I have such strong feelings of wanting
to sing within, myself! And to think that I could reach people with
these feelings...! Takuto...Meroko...I am so happy right now.

Takuto: I...who am I?
Meroko: ...well you see, you're called "Takuto".
Takuto: Takuto...? Why am I here?
Meroko: (to herself) Takuto...you've even forgotten about that, haven't you...?
Even about Mitsuki who you wanted to protect so much...and about me who loves you so much...
Takuto...
(aloud)
...well you see, you are here to make new memories.
Takuto: New...memories?
Meroko: Yes, Takuto, look there.
Until the last moment, Full Moon, no, Mitsuki, is risking everything, singing.
That is your first new memory, for you Takuto, who has forgotten all of his past memories.
(to herself again)
I really loved Takuto. But Takuto loves Mitsuki. Mitsuki loves Takuto...
(she is not saying "love" actually but she kinda trails off...Japanese sentence structure is tricky^^;)
When I saw the two of them sharing such precious feelings, I decided to
give up on my own feelings and cheer them on. I will not let Mitsuki die.
I've decided that for Takuto's sake too. That's why, Takuto, I believe in you.
Even if you've lost all your memories, just the feeling that you want to
protect Mitsuki is still in your heart. It must be engraved deeply.

Takuto: This is the first time I've heard her but...her singing...is really nice, isn't it?
Meroko:......yes.

Track 4: Focus

Track 5: Overture to the Decision

Mitsuki: I wonder how many people it reached? These feelings I have...
I wonder if it reached the world? Or heaven maybe? My thoughts.
It's been a year since my debut and so many things have happened.
I've met so many people who have helped me. All of you are my precious treasures.
I've been holding that treasure in my heart as I sing. So please listen for a little
bit more, until the end.

Track 6: Smile

Track 7: Myself

Track 8: The Promise

Meroko: What's wrong, Takuto!? Are you in pain!?
Wait here, I'll go get some water!
(to herself)
It can't be...! Please, don't let this happen at least until Mitsuki's concert ends!
Please! Takuto!

Takuto:...it hurts...and...I can't remember anything! I don't even know why I'm here...
Who is she? That girl singing on stage? But...this singing feels...nostalgic somehow...
Who is she? Why can't I take my eyes off her?
It hurts! It feels like...my body's being ripped apart...
But why...do I feel like I want to be here until the end?

Mitsuki: Thank you very much! Everyone, I have something to say.
From my first debut to today, has been a very precious year to me.
It was a year where a girl who knew nothing had many experiences.
To me, singing is living. It is a very important thing.
So in order to protect this important thing, please hear this selfish request.
Full Moon will...be going on leave for a short while!
Crowd: Whaaaat?
Mitsuki: Today is the last day I can see you all. I cannot say the reason.
But I promise! I will definitely come back! I know that we all meet again!
[Crowd cheers again]
Mitsuki: (sounds like she is crying ;_;)
Thank you! Thank you all so much! Really, thank you...
Please listen to this last song. It is for all of you.
And...for...one very special person in particular.
If it were not for this person, I never would have able to sing like this.

Meroko: Takuto!!
No Takuto! You can't disappear!
This is Mitsuki's last song!

Mitsuki: This is Love Chronicle, to show my gratitude for this person.

Meroko: No, Takuto!
NO!!!
...Takuto...
I will NOT let Mitsuki die!
I'll show you, I'm definitely going to protect Mitsuki...for Takuto's sake too!
Please Mitsuki, sing. I want to hear you sing.

Track 9: Love Chronicle

Track 10: Separation

Mitsuki: I'm done singing. That was the last song. I sang with all I had,
while holding onto these feelings. Singing for all of my fans, I was able to convey my feelings so well.
But...
(sobbing)
Takuto...Meroko...(sob) where did you go? No...I can't sing ever again...
MEROKO! TAKUTO!!

Track 11: To the Future

[End of flashback]

Mitsuki: Even though I was told that it would be difficult, the surgery was
a success and once again I can see the dream where I'll be able to sing once more someday.
It's all thanks to Takuto and Meroko.
And...Takuto and I were lead by a coincidence of fate and were able to meet
again by chance and today it has a been a half year since the concert.
(running)
Takuto!
Takuto: You're late, little brat.
Mitsuki: (panting) I'm sorry...I'm sorry...it's because I was thinking about lots of things...
it slowed me down...
(narrating)
Takuto is right here.
He's not a shinigami anymore but I can talk with him and smile with him like this...
I can live with him right at my side from now on
From now on, we can always, always walk forward together, can't we?
Takuto, for Meroko's part too. Forever and ever.
Takuto: ...hey. You've been staring at me and you've been really quiet since we met up.
Is there something on my face?
Mitsuki: N-no! It's nothing.
Takuto: What's this thing? A stuffed rabbit?
Is this kind of thing popular at school now?
Mitsuki: Eh? Yes, isn't it cute?
...what is it? Takuto?
Takuto: Hmm, I feel like I've seen this somewhere before...
But why does it feel like this stuffed animal is tugging at my heart somehow?
It almost feels like I've met a friend...
Mitsuki: (extremely cute-like ^.^)
Ta-ku-to?
Takuto: Nah, must be my mistake, huh? Shall we go?
Mitsuki: Ah! Wait for me, Takuto!
(to herself)
Your memory is gone but, somewhere, you remember Meroko, don't you, Takuto?
I'm so happy, Takuto! I bet Meroko would be happy too.
Because Meroko should be able to remember us too, somewhere.

Come on, Takuto! You walk so fast...! I said wait!
(giggle) I've got you Takuto!
Takuto: Hey, don't cling to me, you little brat.
Mitsuki: No way! I'm not letting go of you, Takuto! I'm not letting go of you ever again.
Takuto: ...do as you like then.
Mitsuki: Yes!

From now on, we'll make lots of new memories, won't we?
Takuto, we have them even now. Meroko...
Even more than now, I'll live life to the fullest, and sing with all I have,
with Takuto. And for Meroko too.
Embrace lots of memories as we make them together...

Track 12: New Future

Track 13: Myself~Meroko's Version

Track 14: Eternal Snow~Route L's Version

Track 15: Smile~Tanemura Arina's Verison

Midori Chi
May 12th, 2006, 07:54 AM
Whoa, that took awhile to read. XD
That's awesome, though. ^_^

mistywishmaker
May 14th, 2006, 06:11 PM
^Ooh, the links expired ;____;

Oooh, the dialogue is very sad... and cute at the same time XD From the last episode, almost...

Katsu Koneko
May 15th, 2006, 03:47 PM
http://www.savefile.com/projects.php?pid=928561

Muwahaha! I told you I'd upload 'em! Well I only have two tracks of the Final Live CD on there, but at least I'm uploading!

Drew
May 15th, 2006, 03:58 PM
Gasp.
I love FullMoon wo Sagashite!
I've been hooked since I started watching the anime in February of last year!
I've read all of the manga too... and I loved it just as much as the anime. (actually I loved it more...)
o___o Can I join?

Hantsuki
May 15th, 2006, 05:02 PM
I am a bad club owner...I haven't been here for such a long time ;___;

Welcome to the club Drew ^____^

I read your fanficts Katsu-chan. They are so kawaii~ <3

Drew
May 15th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Yay, I can join! *is happy*
I should post some Fullmoon (series, not just character) pics sometime... I shall do that tomorrow. ^^

Hantsuki
May 15th, 2006, 05:21 PM
Alrighty then ^^

Here's a piccy of Takuto x Meroko~ <3
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a112/SundayMorningMeroko/FMWS/sssss.jpg

Midori Chi
May 15th, 2006, 05:48 PM
Yay! Nice piccy!
And welcome. ^_^
I haven't had time to watch the anime on youtube yet, but I will someday.

Drew
May 15th, 2006, 05:59 PM
Thanks for the welcome. ^^
I use to watch it on Himura-Kaoru.com, up until I was in the 20s, and then I found out that YouTube was hosting it and started watching it on there.
^^ I love that series. I haven't finished the anime yet though, just the manga... I dont want it to be over, so I'm watching it slowly. XD

Katsu Koneko
May 15th, 2006, 06:38 PM
All the tracks of "Full Moon Final Live" Are now up on Savefile!

http://www.savefile.com/projects.php?pid=928561

Hantsuki
May 18th, 2006, 07:11 PM
Thanks for uploading that Katsu-chan ^____^

Well, I have an announcement! =o I know exactly when the first dub DVD that will come out in America. It's going to be on June 26 of this year! I saw the first episode already and their dub voices aren't bad at all and when they are singing, they are singing in Japanese so they have their old Japanese voice actor singing. I think how they dubbed it wasn't as bad as I may have thought, but I do miss how they don't call Takuto and Meroko, Negi Ramen. They call them the Green Onion Ramen or whatever the translation of Negi Ramen is [kinda forgot >.<;]. If you guys are wondering about anything on the dub, then ask. I'll try and answer it as best as I can, but they only have the first episode right now. It's like a preview, I got it from a Shojo magazine ;D

Midori Chi
May 25th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Oh! I have it too! XD
You got it with Shojou Beat, right?
I saw it as well. And I have the same opinions as you.
I think thier voices could've been a littke better, though.
Oh! And I started watching it on youtube about a week ago! I'm on episode 21, I believe. It's REALLY good! XD

Katsu Koneko
May 25th, 2006, 06:37 PM
I was supposed to watch that preview from my friend's Shojo Beat Magazine, but hers didn't arrive in the mail yet and they said she had to wait two weeks. x.x

pink-tiger
May 25th, 2006, 06:40 PM
Hi sorry i've havent come back..

Drew
May 25th, 2006, 06:46 PM
XD They really dubbed Fullmoon? Sometime last year I suggested to them that they should, because I knew it was going to be dubbed eventually, and I wanted them to be the ones to get it. x3

Yay! I'm sooooo happy ADV didn't get it!

pink-tiger
May 26th, 2006, 06:09 AM
huh?
Umm so whats the topic?

Midori Chi
May 26th, 2006, 06:11 AM
huh?
Umm so whats the topic?

Our topic is about the anime. It's dubbed in English and it'll come out on...June 28th??
Is that right?

pink-tiger
May 26th, 2006, 03:52 PM
nope.
But what about the anime?
If you like it better?
Because I would not know..we havent watched it yet.

Midori Chi
May 26th, 2006, 04:55 PM
Just about comparing and contrasting with the manga and such.
Me? Hmm..I like the manga better. LOTS of the anime is just kinda filler eppies. The manga gets straight to the point.

Katsu Koneko
May 26th, 2006, 05:04 PM
x.x I heard they called: "Negi-Ramen" Green Onion Something. So sad...They should have kept Negi-Ramen...But oh well. I hope Viz doesn't screw up like they did on Hikaru no Go. x.x

pink-tiger
May 27th, 2006, 06:35 AM
midori how would you know? Its not out yet here.

Midori Chi
May 28th, 2006, 06:23 AM
It was a sample thingy that cake with Shojou Beat.
Yup. How sad.
Green Onion Ramen. TT

pink-tiger
May 28th, 2006, 10:02 AM
Yup. How sad.
Green Onion Ramen. TT
Get over it MIDORI!!!
I know in the manga it says something different..and the anime says green onion ramen but we cant change it even if we wanted to. *sigh*

Katsu Koneko
May 28th, 2006, 01:25 PM
Yup. How sad.
Green Onion Ramen. TT

Negi Ramen sounds better..well at least we'll get the Japanese version when vol. 1's out..I hope.

pink-tiger
May 28th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Negi Ramen sounds better..well at least we'll get the Japanese version when vol. 1's out..I hope.

yep I hope your right.
Cause it would be wierd as green onion ramen.

Midori Chi
May 28th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Hmm..I didn't think of it like that. 0.0
I'm pretty sure so. Most anime dvds have a selection where you can swith it to japanese with english subtitles, so yay. ^_^
Oh! I'm on episode 33 on youtube! It's REALLY good!

pink-tiger
May 28th, 2006, 05:55 PM
Okay? Look at this picture I found!!
http://www.animecubed.com/galleries/fullmoonwosagashite/pics/fmws009.jpg

Midori Chi
May 28th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Pretty! I think I found an avatar version of that pic somewhere. XD

pink-tiger
May 28th, 2006, 06:01 PM
Umm oh, well but heres another one
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/erdbeerkatze/fmws-banna-fmmi.jpg

Midori Chi
May 28th, 2006, 06:02 PM
When you compare the manga to the anime...What a difference in animation, eh?

pink-tiger
May 28th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Umm sorta she looks more childish in the anime.

Midori Chi
May 28th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Hmm..I agree. And in the manga, everything is much more serious.

pink-tiger
May 28th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Yeah but her voice in the anime is so grown up for her age.

Midori Chi
May 28th, 2006, 06:30 PM
It's a pretty voice though. ^_^
My favorite of her songs so far is the recent one I've been listening to. I don't know the title, though. 0.0

pink-tiger
May 28th, 2006, 06:53 PM
Look
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ru/b/b8/FMWS.jpg

mistywishmaker
May 28th, 2006, 08:05 PM
^The dub, huh? XD I just hope they make Eichi-kun sound like a very sweet guy =3

I love reading the manga, and the art is amazing. Tanemura-sensei is an amazing artist who draws very beautiful characters :) And it's odd; usually I think that the manga is better than the anime, but for Full Moon, I find the Manga AND the anime to be equally good =3

pink-tiger
May 28th, 2006, 08:20 PM
His voice is okay..although Takutos is better.^^

Midori Chi
May 29th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Yup, Eichi's voice is pretty good. I think you'd be satisfied if you heard it. ^_^
Arina-sensei is one of my favorite manga-kas, as a matter-o-fact. ^_^
Full Moon has such a pretty style.

Axєl
May 29th, 2006, 11:35 AM
(( This is 'Drew' by the way, so technically I'm a member, even though its different username. x3 )

Yeah, I LOVE the art in Fullmoon. Originally I had just seen the anime, and I really liked the art style, but when I saw the manga I liked it alot better. x3 I think that her art style is my favorite out them all. Even though I love Yuu Watase too.
I also like Tokyo MewMew's art.

But even so.... Fullmoon beats them... ^^;

Hantsuki
May 29th, 2006, 12:33 PM
My friend was kind enough to loan the manga of Full Moon o Sagashite to me and I have found out that the manga is definitely the best! Although it's sad and filled with drama, they get straight to the point and they aren't worried about making it a happy happy joy joy thing like the anime. I read the third book and it left me in tears ;o; I'm going to get the fourth book on Wednesday and I heard that the last one is going to be filled with lots of drama. What do you guys think will happen?

Since, the anime had a happy ending...Mitsuki lived, I predict that Mitsuki will die in the manga. Well, I predict a lot of deaths anyway, perhaps she will become a Negi Ramen by committing suicide? I dunno...those are just my predictions.

Katsu Koneko
May 29th, 2006, 12:36 PM
@mistywishmaker - Whee we agree! I love the manga and the anime. They both make me cry. xD

@Shugotenshi no Bakura - Well I guess we have to wait until the last manga. Which will take a few years maybe. ^^;;;

~ ~ ~

Yahoo! My friend finally got her Shojo Beat! Though not by mail, by buying in a bookstore. xDDDD I can't wait until she gives the disc to me. Ooops I forgot to tell her that the anime is not like the manga.

Hantsuki
May 29th, 2006, 12:41 PM
Well, I can't be too sure of how the anime is since I've only seen like the first three episodes ^^; they were alright, but they just seem to happyish and stuff >P;

That's too bad T.T There might actually be some manga scans at some sites. If I find them, I'll post them here so people can read the manga ;D

Well that's good to hear! You'll be glad to know that the voices aren't totally bad like some dub anime are. I just still dislike the fact that they translated everything into English ;x except the songs they sing in Japanese! They are sung by the same Japanese voice actors. Thank goodness they didn't edit them ^^;

pink-tiger
May 29th, 2006, 06:07 PM
Hi, uumm whats the topic?

Midori Chi
June 1st, 2006, 07:04 AM
I have volumes 1-5 of the manga and have read them many, many times. I believe volume 6, the last volume, is coming out in July. I found that out a robert'sanimecorner.com.
What I think will happen? Hmm...
When I read volume 5, I read Arina's sidebars and on the last chapter of volume 5, she said the next chapter, starting volume 6, would be the "Death" segment. There's a pretty high chance Mitsuki will die in the manga. TT

Drew
June 1st, 2006, 12:15 PM
Were'nt there 7 volumes?
I remembering reading the entire series by downloading the chapters from a Fullmoon fansite... that was sometime last year, and I dont remember the link, but I can try to find it.
If anyone wants it, please tell me! x3

Edit: Well crap.... I found the site, but it was shut down permanitly late last year due to the manga being liscenced.
><;; Awww....

Hantsuki
June 1st, 2006, 04:01 PM
I believe the next and last manga will be out in July as well, that's what a friend told me.

Well, in Japan, they have 7 volumes, but they made it only 6 volumes in America for some strange reason ;x Maybe the 7th volume was an extra book like a fan book or something that wasn't related to the plot of the anime? Much like an OVA when you are watching the anime episodes...well, they did that for Pita Ten. I think there were like 8, 9 or 10 mangas. I forgot ;x but in Japan, there was an extra one and it turned out to be a fan book that was unrelated to the plot. They did manage to translate the book and send it over to America so they can sell it though. Well, that's all I know, I'm not too sure ;x

Awww...the website is shut down? That's messed up...well, that's what happens when anime gets liscensed ;xx

pink-tiger
June 1st, 2006, 04:44 PM
umm I hope she does not die..maybe eechii ( I hate him)
saves mitsuki and she lives happily with takuto ( I love him)

Midori Chi
June 1st, 2006, 05:37 PM
Umm...Remember, pinky? Volume 3? Eichi's already dead. 0.0

Really? 7 volumes? That's odd...0.0

Kasumi
June 2nd, 2006, 11:51 AM
What? I wouild never think Mitsuiki wouild die in manga. I suippose she won't die

Midori Chi
June 2nd, 2006, 12:09 PM
I didn't say it's what I think. I just said there's a high chance. ^_^
I don't want her to die. ;_;

Hantsuki
June 4th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Yesh, Eichi-kun is already dead so he can't really save anyone .__.;;

I don't want Mitsuki-chan to die either! She's too kawaii <3 but all of the evidence just points to her, that's all. As a matter of fact, since they said there's going to be a lot of drama in the last manga, I believe everyone is going to die...maybe o__o;; I sure hope not...but we won't know until the manga comes out. I think it comes out this month...

Katsu Koneko
June 4th, 2006, 02:45 PM
x___________x - No More dying!!!! T______________________T

Just to take your mind of that, I made a Mitsuki x Ash vid!

Somewhere in Mitsuki's World (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuvGPVyOW6U)
Song: "Somewhere" by Houko Kuwashima
Credits: "Incl." by Meg Rock

pink-tiger
June 5th, 2006, 06:16 AM
I think he can..he's an angel....remember they said someones trying to stop her from dying..it could be him from beyond......OO
And I dont think she dies..she cant shes the main character, main characters never die.

Midori Chi
June 6th, 2006, 06:27 AM
Actually, main characters have died before, pinky. ^^
My friends told me that in one of her manga, the main character dies in the second chapter. 0.0

Anyways...The next volume comes out in July. I'm sure of that.
So yes, just one more month. ^___^
*excited to know what happens next*

pink-tiger
June 7th, 2006, 05:59 AM
But ..whatever.....*sigh*
Wow its a long time to then.

Midori Chi
June 7th, 2006, 07:03 AM
Not really. June is almost over, so...yeah. XD

Oh! I saw the cover to volume 6!
Here's what it looks like:
http://www.shojobeat.com/images/covers/fm/fm06_140px.jpg

Katsu Koneko
June 8th, 2006, 01:06 PM
Vol. 1
http://www.viz.com/products/images/products/pd/pd5973.jpg
MSRP: $24.98
Length: 94 min.
In stores: Jun. 27, 2006

Vol. 2
http://www.viz.com/products/images/products/pd/pd6047.jpg
MSRP: $24.98
Length: 94 min.
In stores: Sep. 19, 2006

4 months until we get the next one..wow.

mistywishmaker
June 8th, 2006, 05:21 PM
^Ooh, the dub! XD

I just read Volumes 6 & 7 in Japanese ;____; Yes, vol. 7 is the last one, and it's so sad.

The manga is EXTREMELY different from the anime. I actually prefer the anime ending.

Mitsuki doesn't die. XD

Katsu Koneko
June 8th, 2006, 07:37 PM
@Wishy - I love your avatar and banner and did that manga have English translations or did you read them in RAW jap?

mistywishmaker
June 8th, 2006, 10:19 PM
^I first read it in Chinese a while ago, then I read the English scanlations, and then I read the Japanese manga two days ago. XD I've only learned Japanese for a year so far, so I'm still kinda shaky on Kanji =3

...I love Eichi-kun. Period. <3

Cute <3

http://vroni.bravehost.com/myPictures/for+my+one+and+only.gif

Kasumi
June 18th, 2006, 09:34 AM
My friends told me that in one of her manga, the main character dies in the second chapter. 0.0
What?! I wonder what manga is it?
^I first read it in Chinese a while ago, then I read the English scanlations, and then I read the Japanese manga two days ago. XD I've only learned Japanese for a year so far, so I'm still kinda shaky on Kanji =3

Wow MWM I'm impressed. You're amazing. I've learned half of katakana and hiragana but it was last holiday and now I don't remember it everything. In this holiday I must remain everything.
These covers of anime and manga are very cute. I wish I could read all volums. MWM where did you find scans?

Envy
June 18th, 2006, 09:45 AM
Can i join? I have watched 8 shows but never read the manga

mistywishmaker
June 18th, 2006, 12:42 PM
^Welcome, Envy! =D

@Kasumi: You've tried to learn Jap by yourself? Sugoi (amazing)! XD I'm learning it at school....

I've just watched the first two epis of Full Moon dubbed! XD They're terrible. *shudders* I think Mitsuki sounds 30, but maybe that's just me XD

Drew
June 18th, 2006, 04:37 PM
XD I found an English Dub clip! ^___^ the voices are pretty good.
And I saw another clip that showed her singing...I'm happy they kept the music in Japanese. Her english voice goes well with the Japanese also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Wd1f0cAyg&search=FullMoon%20dub

Midori Chi
June 18th, 2006, 05:11 PM
OMG! Volume 6 is out and I got it! And..I made a mistake. There's 7 volumes of Full Moon, not 6. ><
tee hee. It's really good and I can't wait to see how it ends..^_^

pink-tiger
June 18th, 2006, 06:50 PM
okay!!Well I get to borrow it next.^^

mistywishmaker
June 18th, 2006, 09:23 PM
@Drew: XD I find that none of the voice actors suit the character's personalities, especially Meroko, because her voice is more of the high pitched cute voice with cute aggression rather than the latter. XD, well, I guess the voices are alright. Eichi sounds rather fitting in some parts of the episodes sometimes. XD

@Midori Chi: You're gonna cry after reading vol. 7 XD XD

Midori Chi
June 19th, 2006, 07:04 AM
mistywishmaker: What? Have you already read the manga? 0.0
I cried when I saw the last eppy of the anime, so I'll probably cry when I read the last of the manga as well. ^^

pin-tiger: I've read it 4 times. You can borrow it whenever you want. XD

Kasumi
June 19th, 2006, 10:56 AM
And I saw another clip that showed her singing...I'm happy they kept the music in Japanese. Her english voice goes well with the Japanese also.
What? It's stupid when characters say in english and sing in japanese. It's good that they kept the music in Japanese, but they just shouldn't dub this anime.

Midori Chi
June 19th, 2006, 11:00 AM
Hmm..I wonder what they're going to do when it comes time to the episode where Mitsuki goes to America..?
In the japanese version, Mitsuki tried to speak english to her orphanage keeper's husband in America and there's lots of times where Mitsuki will try to say things in english...Maybe they'll have to edit those scenes out or something..0.0

Envy
June 19th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Ah, thanks! ^^
Hey, Midori. . . whats the topic?

Midori Chi
June 21st, 2006, 04:10 PM
The topic is about how Mitsuki sings in japanese in the english version and...what we think the dubbers will have to do with scenes where Mitsuki tries to speak english in the japanese version...

Katsu Koneko
June 21st, 2006, 06:40 PM
I never did put my thoughts of the dub here. xDDD Well here they are.

Mitsuki - She was pretty ok...4/5
Eichi- I loved his voice, though something seems off.. 4.5/5
Fuzuki- Eh..didn't like it.. x.x 3/5
Wakouji- It suits him, too bad his name is mispronounced. ^^; 4/5
Takuto- x.x Yasuo Saito was better ugh... 3/5
Meroko - hm..she was pretty good..doesn't have the feeling that Chieko Honda gives her.. 4/5
Madoka - Her voice is too deep and she sounds like a man! x.x 2/5

Overall...3.5/5 stars for the dub. ^^;;;

I hope they do get better. ^^

Midori Chi
June 22nd, 2006, 06:40 AM
Yeah, I'd have to agree with that. 0.0
That's pretty much what I thought.
tee hee! Whenever Mitsuki says "Waka-o-gee" it makes me laugh. XD

Katsu Koneko
June 22nd, 2006, 01:32 PM
xDDD What if they called him Doctor Wakka?

Midori Chi
June 22nd, 2006, 02:07 PM
tee hee!
^_^
Doctor Wakka?
Then Takuto would pop in and say "Doctor Wakkamole"
(wack-a-mole)

Katsu Koneko
June 22nd, 2006, 02:54 PM
xDDDDD Doctor Wakkamole or Doctor Guacamole!

Drew
June 22nd, 2006, 03:19 PM
@Drew: XD I find that none of the voice actors suit the character's personalities, especially Meroko, because her voice is more of the high pitched cute voice with cute aggression rather than the latter. XD, well, I guess the voices are alright. Eichi sounds rather fitting in some parts of the episodes sometimes. XD

@Midori Chi: You're gonna cry after reading vol. 7 XD XD

I cried when I read volume 7 as well...T-T That was sometime last year though... I wanna read it again! It was good....but....so emotional! T-T

@ Meroko's voice - Yeah... it wasn't the best, but it also could'a been worse too...

Katsu Koneko
June 22nd, 2006, 05:42 PM
I'm only on Vol. 5 x_____x I wanna read the rest.

Midori Chi
June 22nd, 2006, 05:57 PM
If you cried when you read volume 7, was it because it was a sad ending? :(

Kasumi
June 25th, 2006, 03:05 PM
I wanna read it too! Buuu where are these scans?!

pink-tiger
June 25th, 2006, 03:30 PM
Heheh I must wait till you come over midori or I go over same deal.

mistywishmaker
June 27th, 2006, 06:44 PM
What? Have you already read the manga? 0.0

It wasn't a sad ending... but... I'd rather not spoil it. For now, all I can say is that...

[SPOILER] Eichi-kun is waiting in heaven. [/SPOILER\

GOSH, I love Eichi so much! >__< I swear, if he were real, I'd go through ANYTHING to see him again, too XD

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/KazeKasumi/eichimitsukimangayoung.png

@Kasumi: I agree with you! =X It does sound really awkward.
@Midori Chi: What ARE they going to do when Mitsuki tries to sing Japanese? @____@ Good question. I hope the dubbers find a good solution. Good luck to them XD

Hantsuki
June 27th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Volume 7 is already out? e___e; I haven't read Volume 6...I don't think...oh well. I'll try and look for some scans. There are bound to be some lying around in various websites.

From what mistywishmaker said, it sounds like the ending of the manga has a really sad ending T__T

Katsu Koneko
June 27th, 2006, 09:02 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/FM_0708.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/KatsuJ/FM_2728.jpg

Vol. 7 is out? O.O -falls-

Midori Chi
June 28th, 2006, 05:30 AM
Over here, volume 7 won't be out for a while. 0.0
I saw a Full Moon AMV with manga scans in it, and there was a pic of...
Well...I kinda know what'll happen. 0.0

pink-tiger
June 28th, 2006, 07:18 AM
Umm cute pictures guys.Really I like mitsuki hte the guy.Love takuto.

Hantsuki
June 28th, 2006, 09:55 AM
But I love Eichi-kun <3 Although I love Takuto-kun a whole lot more XD; I can't see why anyone hates Eichi-kun. It's not like he did anything wrong o__O

Awesome pics Katsu-chan! They are really kawaii ^_^

Midori Chi
June 28th, 2006, 11:16 AM
Eichi's very sweet. Though I also like Takuto more. XD
Yup! Great pics! =D

Hantsuki
June 28th, 2006, 11:32 AM
I have some pics for you all to gaze at as well ^_^

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1801/0050mv.jpg
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8594/0087gk1.jpg
http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/9517/0142ce.jpg

I've seen Takuto-kun stick out his tongue a lot in the manga pics. He sure has a habit of doing that XD

Midori Chi
June 28th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Pretty pics. XD
You'll see the third pic in volume 6 when you get it. XD
It'll be in black and white though. >.<

I think it's cool how Takuto does that. XD

Hantsuki
June 28th, 2006, 05:32 PM
Oh, that pic is from the 6th volume? Why is Meroko holding an apple? o__O

I think it's kawaii when he does it. It makes him seem like a kawaii neko X3

Midori Chi
June 28th, 2006, 06:11 PM
Cause she can. XD

I agree. Yay for kawaii neko!

mistywishmaker
June 28th, 2006, 06:43 PM
^XD Cute pictures! =D XD IMO Takuto is only OK when he's with Meroko. Takuto and Mitsuki is a big NO-NO in my book :)

Awww <3

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/KazeKasumi/eichimitsukianimeyoung.jpg

Hantsuki
June 28th, 2006, 08:28 PM
OMG! That is insanely kawaii <3

They should seriously kiss *nod nod* Too bad they didn't ;o;

Midori Chi
June 29th, 2006, 07:52 AM
I love it how Mitsuki's piggy tails are so thin. XD

Hantsuki
June 29th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Yeah <3 I just love how they created her hair, period. It's just so awesome, I couldn't draw anything like that @___@;

Midori Chi
June 29th, 2006, 11:41 AM
The swirly things are awesome. XD
I thought it was funny whe the little swirls moved up and down on the first eppy when she first sees Takuto. XD

Hantsuki
June 29th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Oh yeah, I remember that! XD That was pretty silly X3

Midori Chi
June 29th, 2006, 11:53 AM
tee hee ^_^

Izumi pic:

http://ayaceres.free.fr/avatars/fullmoon/izumi01.jpg

Hantsuki
June 29th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Izumi looks really hot <3 but I still love Takuto more XP;

I like it when Izumi turns into a dog, he looks kawaii <3

Midori Chi
June 29th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Doggy form: http://rmblog.altervista.org/_altervista_ht/list/izumi.gif
I agree. ^_________^

Hantsuki
June 29th, 2006, 12:04 PM
Aww...kawaii! *-*

I wish I had him for a pet XD

Midori Chi
June 29th, 2006, 12:05 PM
Me too. That'd be so great. I'd pick him up and hug him. ^_^

Hantsuki
June 29th, 2006, 12:06 PM
Yeah ^_^ and he won't be able to do anything since he can't use his powers in his dog form X3

Midori Chi
June 29th, 2006, 12:08 PM
Yup, yup. ^__________^
What do you think of his voice in the japanese version? When I first heard it, well...It took some time to get used to. 0.0

Hantsuki
June 29th, 2006, 12:19 PM
I never did get that far into watching the anime ;o; I've seen like the first four episodes or so, but I never finished watching it, so I have no idea what Izumi's voice sounds like @___@

pink-tiger
June 29th, 2006, 01:34 PM
umm hi people..Look at this picture.^^

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d10/harrypottergraphix001/Banner/FullMoonWoSagashite001.jpg

Katsu Koneko
June 29th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Megumi Ogata as Izumi! ^^;;;

When I first heard him I recognized his voice as her's.

Midori Chi
June 29th, 2006, 01:56 PM
Nice pic. ^^
Megumi from Zatch Bell as Izumi? That's cool. XD

pink-tiger
June 29th, 2006, 02:06 PM
Ugh...what?Me dont understand..Look another picture.
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/tayloramber/fullmoon/full_moon_4_800.jpg

This one is big as well....Sorry....><

Midori Chi
June 29th, 2006, 02:09 PM
It's big but pretty. =D
We're talking about Izumi.

pink-tiger
June 29th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Him he looks cute but at the same time his mean and nice.

Hantsuki
June 29th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Nice pics, they are so pretty <3

It's okay if they are big, that means better quality ;D

Midori Chi
June 30th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Yay for better quality! ^_________^

I think it's cool how Izumi's clothes are yellow and black because of the train incident. XD

Katsu Koneko
June 30th, 2006, 06:28 PM
Me just read Vol. 6 and I can't believe the last volume's coming up. x__x I loved the Nachi and Madoka bonus story. ^^

Hantsuki
June 30th, 2006, 07:47 PM
There's a bonus story of those two? o__O I seriously need to read the new mangas ;__;

mistywishmaker
June 30th, 2006, 09:39 PM
^Eep~! I love Izumi, too =3 Very adorable.

Madoka-san! She's so cool ;) She seemed to be much less nice in the anime, though... But cool, nonetheless.

Eh heh heh... sorry, caught up in Eichi x Mitsuki a lot lately. I'm doing a doujinshi (fan comic) on them =3 Eichi-kun is so hard to draw... >__<

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i126/KazeKasumi/eichimitsukianimeyoung2.jpg

Hantsuki
June 30th, 2006, 09:49 PM
A doujinshi? I would like to see it when you're done ^_^ I'm sure it'll be great =3

I didn't imagine Eichi being hard to draw at all o__o I thought he would be easy, unlike Mitsuki because she has all that complex hair e.e

Midori Chi
July 1st, 2006, 12:09 PM
Good luck on the doujinshi! ^_^
I wanna see it too. =D

If I tried to draw any character from Full Moon, it'd be hard. Arina-sensei's artwok is so beautiful and delicate looking. XD

Hantsuki
July 1st, 2006, 12:12 PM
Indeed. No one can copy her perfect art D:

Midori Chi
July 1st, 2006, 12:14 PM
Non non. XD

Hmm..I have the first opening song in my head! XD

Hantsuki
July 1st, 2006, 12:19 PM
Me too XD

I always seem to think of that song when I see this club XD

Midori Chi
July 1st, 2006, 12:20 PM
I think it's a jumpy song. ^__^
My brother heard it once and was like,"The singer has a real nasel-y voice."

Kasumi
July 2nd, 2006, 06:35 PM
I love Izumi the most and I enjoy his japanese voice too. I was looking for his seiyuu in the net and I was shocked when I saw it was the woman.
I want to see this dojinshi WMW so much!!!
Iwas drawing small art of Mitsuki. It's just sketch but I'll post it here when I find it

Midori Chi
July 3rd, 2006, 08:56 AM
I wanna see! =D
I was suprised too, when I heard from you that the voice actor was a girl. XO

Himawarii
July 6th, 2006, 06:35 AM
I'd like to join! =D

I started reading the manga,and the art is so cute >.< And the overall story is awesome =3

Hantsuki
July 6th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Welcome to the club Miss Kanna ^_^

Katsu Koneko
July 6th, 2006, 02:00 PM
Whee new member!

Welcome! ^___^

mistywishmaker
July 6th, 2006, 08:17 PM
Ano~~ Mitsuki ish so hard to draw >__< It's taking two days for one page... And Eichi-kun is even harder to draw... Two hours for one headshot X___X

Miss Kanna has joined? Yaay! =3 Welcome <3

Kasumi
August 6th, 2006, 04:17 PM
Hey I came back. I was was for one month on vocations. I was in Germany and I bought there every Arina Tanemura's mangas. I fiinaly have all full moon wo sagashite volums * . * OMG it's so cute to have these all mangas on my shelf :)

Midori Chi
August 6th, 2006, 05:01 PM
No posting in dead clubs. [Dead clubs, technically speaking, are clubs that haven't been posted in for over 30 days (a month). If a club is dead, you may of course remake it, but if it hasn't been 30 days, then just reply to the current club.]

*closed*