• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.: The Gundam SEED / Destiny fanclub :.

.: Kira Yamato :.

.: Clyne Faction General :.
Years
I would like to start this club for the greatest gundam series ever made ^^
~owner~ Atem: the lost pharaoh
~members~ Shampoo, Reyna_Fire
So who likes SEED here? please join and talk to your hearts content, but please no bashing char. or members, and have fun ^^ ok

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Oh!May I join?I love this series x3 Long time since I've seen it though.

My fav characters are Lacus Clyne and Lunamaria Hawke x3

Years
Welcome Rei-chan ^^ thanks for joining.
so down to the first topic, Fav. Battle from ether SEED or SEED Destiny.
Mine is, Legend Gundam Vs. Strike Freedom Gundam (destiny)

Years
Hell yes, and that was the final straw for ZAFT, so they went on the offencive after that, but that also lead to the earth forces using the forbbdien, calamity, and raider gundams, and they are on equal tremes of power with justice and freedom

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2012
I wanna join this fanclub!!

Meh fave characters are-

Shinn Asuka, Stellar Louisser and Lunamaria Hawke.. Not ta' forget.. Kira and Athrun.. ^^

Nigma

~Witch~
Years
I want to join too! I have the original DVD´s at home and several times completely seen. My favourite Chara is Asran (thats the Japanese name for Athrun) and cmd. Fraga. They are cool! My favourite Gundams are the Strike Gundam and the Stealth Gundams. And i love the standart JINN´s!!! They are looking so cool.

It´s like a combination of Mechwarrior and Heavy Gear. Well, i have started a rp about these futuristic battlemechas: Century War : Heavy Gear look at this!

Mayl

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2006
I'll join too. Because, well... It'll be out of my nature if I don't. XP

My fav characters- Shinn, Stellar, Athrun, Kira and Lunamaria

Years
I welcome all of you to join ^^ and thanks ^^ makes me very happy to see so many Gundam SEED / SEED Destiny fans ^^ welcome everybody^^.

also to answer your question reyna, I like Freedom gundam, but my fav. of all time will always be Strike Freedom ^^

~Archer~

I am the bone of my sword.
Years
Hey my fav. Gundam is also Strike-Freedom. (wow, did captain obvious just flew by)

so down to the first topic, Fav. Battle from ether SEED or SEED Destiny.

My fav. would be that grand scale battle at, what was it Crete?
You know, the battle where everything is pwned. Saviour, Abyss, Chaos, Minerva, the ZAKU's and the rest of Orbs and EAF's forces.

btw. if there are any Lacus fans, join the club the link is in my signature.

Back