PDA

View Full Version : Albino Pack RP

SkarmoryRider
March 24th, 2004, 06:39 PM
Welcome to the Albino RP! It's related to the Albino Sprite Requests, so if you want your own Albino Sprite, let me know!
Anyhow, whether asked for a sprite or not, you can join in this little pack of Albino Pokemon, carnivores and herbavores. It's your pick.

You can play up to two characters. If you feel like it, you can add another in the game. Also, you can make up moves.

Blade
Type: Albino Houndoom
Attacks: The usual Houndoom Attacks and Flight attacks with White Flash and Pink Fire(Moves I made up)
Personality: Gothic, Intellegent, Nice
Misc.: She has wings of pink fire. She communicates through mouth and mind. Also, she has a long tail for a good Tail Whip attack.

Fang
Type: Albino Umbreon
Attacks: Usual, and also White Flash and Cold Glare
Personality: Hyper, Kind, Intellegent
Misc.: Nothing special, except her pupils are pink and her eyes are blue.

Articunoanna
March 25th, 2004, 01:23 AM
I like the sound of this! ^_^

Winter
Type: Albino/Ice Mightyena
Attacks: Crunch, Scratch, Slash, Powder snow, Roar, Bite, Swift, Fury swipes, Icy wind, Snow swift(Ice-type swift ^_^), Screech, Thief, and faint attack. SHe might learn a few more Ice-type attacks later. (I just had to list all of them. o_0;;)
Personality: Mysterious, Elegant, graceful and proud. Often hides her feelings, and can be recourseful and helping at times, and when she is angry she gets nasty, and "icy". x_o
Misc.: I made a picture for her. Pretty, right? ^_^' I think you can figure out the differences. Also, she's kindof an ice type.
She can retract/extend her claws, at will of course. >_>
http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v28/Articunoanna/Ice_Mightyena.bmp

(Looks bad with a white backround...)

flygonruler1
March 25th, 2004, 08:38 AM
bah you are lucky this is the first rp ive joined in a while

Spirit

Type:Flygon(see avatar)
Attacks: normal exept he has ice moves
Personality: Nice secretive ,mystirious
Misc.: can talk through psy but he usaly dosent

SkarmoryRider
March 26th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Need about three or four more people! ((Meaning users))

Pluslechu
March 27th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Banryu

Type:Albino poochyena
Attacks: all ice moves
Personality: Hyper, cute, playful, smart
Misc.: Pure white with icy blue eyes

SkarmoryRider
March 28th, 2004, 05:01 PM
ACK! Let's just start! Others can join in later on in the game....

Blade silently cursed to herself. Being albino was cursed, to her pack, and they drove her out when she grew to be an adolesent in her years. "Why the heck do they care if it's just some gene gone amiss? Well?" Her pink eyes sparkled angerly.
Suddenly, a white flash pounced on her from the bushes and an Albino Umbreon looked at her and chuckled. "Gotcha!"

Pluslechu
March 28th, 2004, 07:22 PM
Banryu splashed around in a nearby stream after a fish. She noticed Blade, but was afraid to go near, so continued her activity, hoping she wouldn't get noticed.

((Btw, here's a pic))

paige pelletier
March 29th, 2004, 04:35 AM
(can I play??!??)
Name moon light (call me ML for short!!)
Type pichu
Gender female
Attacks the usal! but can use ice type attacks
personality playful sweet imature and just plan fun
Misc white pink cheeks tail thing eyes neck thing and feet thing !

SkarmoryRider
March 29th, 2004, 01:50 PM
(Sure!)

Blade groaned. She's been pounced on by many Pokemon, but this was another Albino she had experienced by far. "Who are you?"
"Fang!" and she lept off of her and danced wildly, then chased her own tail.
~As usual, another young evolution.... Psht, why can't they be a little more mature.~ She saw another Pokemon out of the corner of her eye and she smelled her fear. Blade couldn't blame her.
Fang turned and watched Banryu. "Hi!" and she lept into the air and landed right next to her.

paige pelletier
March 29th, 2004, 02:11 PM
(can I play??!??)
Name moon light (call me ML for short!!)
Type pichu
Gender female
Attacks the usal! but can use ice type attacks
personality playful sweet imature and just plan fun
Misc white pink cheeks tail thing eyes neck thing and feet thing !
I did the rest of my thing!!

SkarmoryRider
March 29th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Okay, you can join when ready!

Articunoanna
March 30th, 2004, 02:58 AM
Winter suddenly appeared at blade's side, grinning.
"Well, hello.. Not everyday you would find so many Albino Pokmon..."
Winter leaps over blade, and giggles.
"I was rejected out of my pack also, when I was young. Because I was Albino...."
Winter snorts at the comment.

SkarmoryRider
March 30th, 2004, 03:40 AM
Blade saw Winter and sighed. Another feisty one, like Fang. She was over there playing with Banryu, and she looked over at Winter. "How did you know I was exiled from my own pack? I've looked at other Houndoom packs, but they all attack me because of this, and these."
She unfolded her wings, brilliant pink fire burned on them.

paige pelletier
March 30th, 2004, 03:43 AM
"I think it is pretty!...... but no one cares what I think."

SkarmoryRider
March 30th, 2004, 04:28 AM
I looked about for the voice and saw a Pichu. "Who are you?"
It was another Albino, there was us, a cluster of albinos standing there.

Articunoanna
March 30th, 2004, 04:54 AM
Winter also sighed, a ridiculously eavy sih and rolled her eyes at hte same time.
"There's a one in a million chance of an Albino not getting kicked out. In fact-" She frowned-"less. Especially with, what, pink wings?" Winter turned to Moonlight.
"and who might you be?" Winter waved her tail and grinned again.

paige pelletier
March 30th, 2004, 01:22 PM
Moonlight: moonlight the pichu and I have been kicked out of my home....

SkarmoryRider
March 30th, 2004, 03:12 PM
She sighed. "I'm Blade, and the Umbreon over there is Fang, whom I just met." I smirked. "Oh yeah, ANYBODY will be kicked out if they're albino with wings like these. We're all pretty much strange creatures to the others. Kinda makes you wonder...." I trailed off there.
Something was coming, danger. I scented it. Humans! "Everyone, HUMANS!"
Fang lept into the air and her hair fluffed out and she ran and was a little white blur, seriously.

paige pelletier
March 30th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Moon Light:Humans what are humans??!?? *looks around...*

SkarmoryRider
March 30th, 2004, 03:42 PM
"Argh..." I groaned and rolled my eyes. "Hop on my back, the flames won't hurt and hang on tight."
I picked her up and then put her on my back and ran.

flygonruler1
March 30th, 2004, 06:49 PM
Spirit polled in his bed/nest. I hate morning he thought,stiring to look around.Well no signs yet, he paused and smelt the air what is that?He smelled somthing the same time he heard somthing.He jumped to his feet the dew on his wings rolling off and falling to the forest floor.He spread his wings and jumped into the air pausing as he needed to get his morning wings.Ah dumb asleep wings he said to himself. As he took off he look around and heard a voice and what sounded like paws padding on the ground.He flew to the noise hoping it wasnt the the same people following him.To his relief he saw a pichu ,a houndoom with wings ,and a poochena.But there was somthing about them.....ALBINO! he yelled to himself.But these were not from the organization of albino (OOA).Well ill see who they are he said speeding for the forest floor.

SkarmoryRider
March 31st, 2004, 03:32 PM
I saw the Flygon coming towards me and I skidded to a stop. The sounds and smells of humans were gone, and I made sure that the Pichu was still on me. "Who are you?" I asked.
I seriously did not like running into others. It causes commotions.

flygonruler1
March 31st, 2004, 03:38 PM
Spirit sat on the ground and left his wings out just in case "I am spirt a loner to be exact"
"and you are?"Spirit could not help but notice the houndooms beauty her wings a lovely redish color and her long tail."eh excuse me for interupting"he said hoping to get on her good side.he pulled in his wings the blood pounding in them

paige pelletier
March 31st, 2004, 03:40 PM
Moonlight: moonlight is my name?? who are you?????

flygonruler1
March 31st, 2004, 03:44 PM
"Spirit" he said agin noticing a pichu on the hondooms back.
He smelled the air a female to be exact he said to himself.

SkarmoryRider
March 31st, 2004, 03:48 PM
"I'm Blade. Fang! Get your little immature furry tail over here! Sorry, she isn't here yet."
Fang trotted up and pounced on Spirit. "Hiya!"
"That's how she greeted me." I muttered.

flygonruler1
March 31st, 2004, 03:54 PM
spirit rolled overexpanding his wings and sending the pokemon into the air playfully.The umbreon landing with a thud "heh" spirit laughed
"well nice to meet you blade and you to fang".
he streched his wings more

paige pelletier
March 31st, 2004, 03:57 PM
Moonlight: wow this is sooo cool!

flygonruler1
March 31st, 2004, 03:59 PM
"whats so cool?"Spirit asked with question in his voice
"the slight fact we all are albino?"

SkarmoryRider
March 31st, 2004, 04:02 PM
"Maybe... I don't know really." I looked over at Moonlight, then to Spirit, then to Fang, and then to Banryu. "Maybe we can form a group of Albinos. Y'know, a place where albinos can fit in."

flygonruler1
March 31st, 2004, 04:08 PM
"maybe"spirit said with a sigh .
"albinos just arent wanted..'

SkarmoryRider
March 31st, 2004, 04:11 PM
"Especially albinos with fire for wings." and I turned and looked at my wings, that cast me out of my pack.

flygonruler1
April 1st, 2004, 01:09 PM
"Hmmm" "I think...."
Their beautafull....
"That we need to go,There are humans about 3 miles from here any ideas were to go?"
Nick spread his wings and jumped into the air
"anyone want a ride?'

paige pelletier
April 1st, 2004, 02:07 PM
Paige: yes b ut don't humans want use!!!!???????????

flygonruler1
April 1st, 2004, 02:14 PM
"ofcourse they do..."
"Our clans may think of us as a bad "omen" ,But humans want to own us and sell us for much of what they call money".
"humans make us fight to the Death most of the time,alls we can do is say sorry to who we are fighting and....."his voice trailed off.....

SkarmoryRider
April 1st, 2004, 02:17 PM
"I know..." I murmured, "We'd better get going. "Banryu, Fang, hop on. Moonlight, hop on Spirit. Humans approaching fast."

paige pelletier
April 1st, 2004, 02:18 PM
Moonlight: ok but why are we stronger or something???!!!

flygonruler1
April 1st, 2004, 02:23 PM
Spirit scooped up the pokemon and placed her gently on his back
"Ml" he said gaining flight 'If thats okay if I call you that,We are much stronger than normal pokemon but Ive watched pokemon captured over the past few days" he paused looking to see if blade was still ahead"and they were caught with masterballs"
"That means if we are caught with one were doomed"

paige pelletier
April 1st, 2004, 02:27 PM
Moonlight: oh dear that would be awful!

SkarmoryRider
April 1st, 2004, 02:42 PM
"Yes, it was.... I've seen other albino's caught." I heard suddenly the whoosh of something circular. I felt the sensation of being pulled. "JUMP OFF!!!"

flygonruler1
April 1st, 2004, 02:48 PM
Nick was slammed to the groung "ERR" he grould and shot a beam of red at the nearest pokemon trying to capture them "SLEEP powder!" someone yelled and he sunddenly saw the ground rush up to him......

Shiney
April 1st, 2004, 03:37 PM
Sounds interesting, May I join?

Irrnskal (His dialect is millions of years old, transelates into Ironscale.)
Type: Albino Arnaldo
Attacks: The usual Armaldo attacks, only with rollout, hypnosis, earthquake, and signal beam.
Personality: Extremley lazy, but with litlle patience, and will not hesitate to attack when he is angry.
Misc: Basically your normal Armaldo, but instead of grey armor plating, his is all black. He can use signal beam by making his eyes glow.

paige pelletier
April 1st, 2004, 04:48 PM
Moon light: NO! *wacks pokeball with tail!!*

SkarmoryRider
April 3rd, 2004, 04:31 AM
((Come on in!))

I slammed into the ground, hard. Fang fell off me, Banryu, I don't know, but I did feel something snap in me.
"Now use Bodyslam!"
I saw a large Poliwhirl, and I struggled to my feet. I fell back down. My left hind leg shot pains that made me feel like I was going to fall into the pits of death, but I began to crawl.
I saw the shadow before I felt it and then, the world went black.

Shiney
April 3rd, 2004, 02:18 PM
I awoke in a bright room, with the strangest creature I had ever seen. It had see through amor, but only over it's eyes, and only a little fur on it's head, and a layer of white skin was flapping around loosley as it danced. Amazingly, I could understand what it was saying. "YES! I've done it! I've resurected the fossil of a black armaldo, no one can doubt their existance now!"
"What a curious creature" I thought, and got up, and walked toward the opening of this strange place, and found myself falling. "WHO PUTS THE OPOENING OF THEIR CAVE IN THE SKY?!" I thought, and I hit the gorund, absorbing most of the impact with my tail, I didn't even damage my armor.

I rose up to my full hieght, and smelled the air, I was near the sea, so I decided to go there, it had been a long time since I had eaten shrimp.

SkarmoryRider
April 3rd, 2004, 02:33 PM
I awoke in a strange room with glaring lights and people gathered around, laughing and prodding each other.
"Hey, look. The Albino's awake!"
They all crowded around me. I snarled menacingly. They backed away with no fear and laughed. "Ah, little 'fraid now, are we?" and the crowd roared in laughter.
"Quiet!" I heard another voice, now what? "Let me see her."
I tried lifting my paws to thwack the cage, but there were pure gold chains surrounding me.

paige pelletier
April 3rd, 2004, 02:52 PM
(While you were caged!)
"Hey look there is a Pichu too!" throws master ball
Pichu wakes up beside blade

SkarmoryRider
April 3rd, 2004, 03:04 PM
"Hello, ML..." I had been finished being looked over. "Ah, she's a fighter."

paige pelletier
April 3rd, 2004, 03:07 PM
ML: what are thease who are thease crying
little kids throwing rocks at her and laughing!!!

flygonruler1
April 5th, 2004, 04:26 PM
EEEP sorry ive been gone (kids choice awards)I had to stay in la for one day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Spirit awoke dazed and looked over beside him in a cage there was Blade and Moonlight.He looked at the men surrounding them glad they hadn't noticed he had woke up.I am going to take this smoothly he thought,No hurt pokemon and no hurt humans...
He focused on a small pebble beside him Think... he told himself.The pebble lifted YES he sat the pebble down and looked at blade and ml.Then at closer look he examed blade THEY BROKE HER LEG ILL KILL THEM he jumped to his feet ,
"OH" a gasp came in the crowd.They swivled their heads to look at him "settle down puny pokemon" the man with hating eyes said.A few people laughed,"shhhh"said the man going back to Blade.Spirit looked at his leg **** chains...Spirt thought for a moment and looked at a nearby guard he lifted the chain(esp)and brought it to him.
he put it in the lock and undid it he jumped to blades side
"ahhh a hero" the man said spirit undid the chain picked up the same pebble and drilled it into the mans stomach.....

paige pelletier
April 5th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Moon light: My leg (it was me who got rocks thrown at!! ^_^!) limps over to a corner and cries.....

flygonruler1
April 5th, 2004, 04:38 PM
"No time right now ML!"He lifted Blade on his back"ill carry you for now" he scooped up ml and soared over the crowed at a fast speed some reaching for him,Spirit looked back in pride as the man cluched his stomach and fell down."Do you know were the others are?

paige pelletier
April 5th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Paige: well no but why are humans so crul???

flygonruler1
April 5th, 2004, 05:09 PM
"just because we are what we are"
He stopped seeing banryu,winter and fang in a small cage

SkarmoryRider
April 6th, 2004, 02:29 AM
Fang paced around and around, Blade growled quietly. She hated humans, they had the worst kinds of treatment.

paige pelletier
April 6th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Moon light: why do we have to suffer......................

SkarmoryRider
April 6th, 2004, 12:19 PM
"I don't know kid... I don't know."
I growled tersly and snapped at the humans as they drew closer.