PDA

View Full Version : Whats your Favourite Dog?

Fl0W:HHGURU
February 22nd, 2006, 09:10 AM
My favourite dog pokemon is Manetic, it is also my favourite pokemon ^_^

Light_Azumarill
February 22nd, 2006, 02:54 PM
I like Growlithe the best, though I think that Houndoom comes in a close second. Growlithe was the first pokemon (other than Charmander) that I actually liked, and so it shall always have a special place in my heart. I really liked all of the dog pokemon though because dogs/wolves/foxes are some of my absolute favorite animals.

Oh, and my favorite part about Growlithe is the fluffy tail and chest. That's too cute. ^-^

Rai
February 22nd, 2006, 02:55 PM
My favorite is Growlithe, too =3

It is so cute! <33

February 22nd, 2006, 03:05 PM
Awah, i think arcanine is much cuter than growlithe ^_^ It looks pretty cool too, but Manetric is still the best xD

SupaCuz
February 22nd, 2006, 05:42 PM
Houndoor cuz he looks like a mini Rottweiler.

Eon-Rider
February 23rd, 2006, 12:00 AM
I like Houndoom the most. He looks so cool.

Deathspector
February 23rd, 2006, 03:20 AM
I agree 200%. Houndoom has to be the number one dog Pokèmon ever. It's sleek and swift in its movement, and is a symbol of power Remember that episode when the actor had a Smoochum, and his boss thingy said he'd look better with a Houndoom? I agree...

kohei
February 23rd, 2006, 05:10 AM
Entei. I sympatize with it's bad stats as a legendary, and it's unpopularity among hardcore Japanese Pokemon gamers.

I tend to like disliked things, frankly.

ponyta rules
February 23rd, 2006, 05:49 AM
Not much Pokemon dogs to choose from but my favourite Pokemon dog is Growlithe as it seems to be the cutest to me.Wish they made more Pokemon dogs though as dogs are my most favourite animal!

Twilight Itachi X
February 23rd, 2006, 05:59 AM
My favorite Pokemon dog is Arcanine, and was also my first favorite Pokemon. My other favorite Pokemon dog is Poochyena, it looks cute!

Dark Shadow
February 23rd, 2006, 06:40 AM
I like Houndoom the most. He looks so cool.
I also like houndoom!!! But not my favorite pokemon. Houndoom is my favorite dog pokemon.

Entei Fan
February 23rd, 2006, 07:01 AM
Most dogs/foxes/wolfs (Ninetales , Growlithe , Arcanine , Flareon (a female dog top model looking sweat) , Jolteon (the tough looking yellow dog girl) , Vaporeon (Mermaid dog , cool) , Houndour , Houndoom (evil rulez) , Espeon , Umbreon (evil rulez) , Entei (he looks like Hulk Hogan & my uncle :) and acts like Brolly too) excluding Snubull & Granbull (ble they look so ugly) and the others since Vulpix , Raikou and Suciune are neutral to me , and as for the electro dogs , i don't know nothing about them , this goes to Absol to

Cool topic

Aikyou
February 23rd, 2006, 08:08 AM
Granbull ftw. I have absolutely no idea of why people dislike Granbulls. They stand in two feet, so they own any of those other dog-things.

Entei Fan
February 23rd, 2006, 08:22 AM
Granbull ftw. I have absolutely no idea of why people dislike Granbulls. They stand in two feet, so they own any of those other dog-things.

Well ye , they sure look sweet than the zombie pokemon dogs (if those whould exist) :)

Drummershuff
February 23rd, 2006, 08:42 AM
My favorite Dog Pokemon would be Arcaine. I just thinks its awesome.

Aikyou
February 23rd, 2006, 08:51 AM
My favorite Dog Pokemon would be Arcaine. I just thinks its awesome.

And yet, you don't know how to spell Arcanine right. :)

And Entei Fan, I think you could consider Houndour and Houndoom as "Zombie Dogs", as they have bones in their body and are Dark-typed.

February 23rd, 2006, 08:52 AM
So... no one likes Manectric =( Its such a cool pokemon on XD i have 5 of them ^_^

Charon
February 23rd, 2006, 11:18 AM
Arcanine. Definetly. He's so fluffy! Then followed by houndoom, because he's so skinny and dangerous looking.

Alter Ego
February 23rd, 2006, 11:30 AM
Well...it's kind of a tie between Growlithe and Arcanine for me, but in the end, I find myself leaning towards Growlithe. It's so cute with its fluffy chest and big tough-guy-guard-dog attitude. ^.^ *Huggles Growlithe* Arcanine has great fur too, but it's kind of a big tough-guy-guard-dog acting like a big tough-guy-guard-dog so meh, it lacks that little extra, I guess. xD After Arcanine and Growlithe, I prefer Houndoom because it has that nice 'evil' touch to it, not to mention being quite the fighter. Still, I think that the big-bad dark dog just needs a hug. xD Anyways, after those...well, I'd have to say Smeargle. (Come on, it's so obviously a Beagle that it hurts to hear some people not knowing that <.<) because it's got that cute, slightly clueless look to it that appeals to me. Plus, it's got a cool paint-tiped tail. ^-^ As for Granbull...I don't see what you people have against it. Snubbull is too pink and frilly for my tastes, but Granbull has none of that. I think it's kind of cool with those big, hulking jaws and I do know that it would make for one heckuva guard dog. ^-^ *Huggles Granbull*

And by the by, Entei isn't a dog, you know. According to official sources it's a cat, much like the other legendary 'dogs' (Entei is a lion, Raikou is a Sabertooth tiger, and Suicune is a lynx). So really, I don't think those two can really be counted in this case. =P

Himawarii
February 23rd, 2006, 12:39 PM
Hmm..my fav dog would probably be Growlithe <3 It's adorable,no doubt there <3

I also like Snubbull :3 Pink dogs so own..

Zelos
February 23rd, 2006, 04:06 PM
My favorite dogs are Gorwlithe, Arcanine, Electrike, and Manectric

If I had to pick one, it'd be Growlithe XD

SupaCuz
February 23rd, 2006, 05:24 PM
Why doesn't nobody pick Houndoor?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/doby_man/Houndoor.gif

Silverwing
February 23rd, 2006, 05:54 PM
Suicune is my favorite dog. It's just so awesome.:cool:

Weatherman, Kiyoshi
February 23rd, 2006, 06:46 PM
My most fav dog is Entei. (yes, its a dog)
^_^

Entei Fan
February 24th, 2006, 03:45 AM
Why doesn't nobody pick Houndoor?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/doby_man/Houndoor.gif

I picked him , can't you see? (i'm not cursing you , don't worry)

~Enu~ and Red Lugia - well some one stay with my theory that they are doggys :)

Silverwing
February 24th, 2006, 04:08 PM
Some are dogs and some aren't. Suicune is obviously a dog. Entei is can go a dog or a lion. And Raikou is a cat.

Karasuma
February 24th, 2006, 04:14 PM
I'd pick Growlithe. He seems to be very loyal for a trainer and has a good variety of attacks.

Aegis
February 24th, 2006, 04:26 PM
I like Houndoom or growlithe the best. Just because... I don't know XD

coachwhipneoship
February 26th, 2006, 01:07 PM
Manectric rules!! :-)
Dog pokémon are my favorites because....I love dogs!
Let's see....
Jolteon
Vaporeon
Flareon
Umbreon
Vulpix/Ninetales (because foxes are wild dogs...)
Houndoom
Suicune
...those are the ones that come to mind first.

Imagination Ninja
March 1st, 2006, 10:56 AM
my favorite dog pokemons Arcanine because Arcanine 's so fluffy and is really cool looking.

EgiFuX
March 1st, 2006, 01:01 PM
my favorite dog pokemon are Houndour and Houndoom, Arcanine, Entei and Ninetales

Shiny_golem
March 1st, 2006, 02:38 PM
Personally, Houndour/doom's popularity because it is a "misunderstood" dark type annoys me, which is why I have never used it so I don't care for it a much as many do. Don't get me wrong, I don't DISlike it, but I just don't particularly like it. My favorites are Suicune, Ninetales, and Manectric. I don't really consider the eons dogs but I guess if they are Vaporeon can be added to my list.

Persona
March 1st, 2006, 02:44 PM
definitly houndoom......its a kool, aggresive, confident, fierce dark/fire pokemon ^^ its 1 of my favs and the type i like best is fire.............

Cherrim
March 1st, 2006, 05:39 PM
Houndour. <3 It's not as strong as Houndoom, but it's certainly cuter; it's chubbier and doesn't look so...non-caring. I guess that's why I like it. o_o

djvolcom
March 1st, 2006, 07:39 PM
my favorite would be Houndoom, i like them, black and mysterious, so friggin awesome, i have one on pokemon crystal, lvl 24, i think havent been playing for awhile, but im getting pkmn silve this friday

Tsugaru
March 1st, 2006, 08:07 PM
mine would have to be mightyena he is strong,confident,agressive and cunning

yaminokaitou
March 1st, 2006, 11:08 PM
Um...Arcanine, I suppose.
I'd say Suicune, but he's more of a cat than a dog. The only one of the three legendary "dogs" that looks like a dog to me is Entei. Raikou reminds me of a tiger, and for some reason, Suicune reminds me of a leopard.

Houndour2004
March 2nd, 2006, 11:35 AM
Growlithe and Houndour too!

deoxys holder
March 2nd, 2006, 12:22 PM
My favorite dog would be Arcanine,he looks powerful and loyal to his trainer.

Jude Mathis
March 2nd, 2006, 06:40 PM
I love all the Dog Pokemon...but Arcanine is my favorite! I've always liked that Pokemon.^^

Psycho
March 3rd, 2006, 05:46 PM
My favorite is Arcanine, due to its intimidating appearance and nonpareil design. It has always been one of my favorites and just appeals to me in overall dynamism.

I still, however, do like Houndoom, Jolteon, and Mightyena e_e

Psycho

Karrit
March 7th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Growlithe. I love fire-types. I'm not sure Vulpix counts, but foxes are members of the dog family. =)

Peach
March 8th, 2006, 10:41 AM
I like Eevee the most =D
It's just so cute and sweet Pokémon, one of my all time faves XD

raichu_thunder
March 9th, 2006, 10:58 AM
Definatly Arcanine, he is the strongest in my view and is very loyal. Dont forget clever!

Egyptian Sphinx
March 9th, 2006, 11:01 AM
I say my fave would be Houndoom

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 10th, 2006, 04:50 PM
Entei......

:t003:Dark Venusaur

lugia_lover
March 11th, 2006, 04:31 AM
My favourite would be Entei. He has the great power and Majesty of Lugia, but a lot more attitude! And I really like his running style, for some apparant reason. =)

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 06:59 AM
My favorite is Suicune. A very gracefull pokemon, with his power to clean water he is one of the most powerfull pokemon.
My second is Houndoom. (ya really need to ask why? Dark/Fire Pokemon, cool, strong...)

DININI
March 17th, 2006, 07:46 AM
Poochyena and Arcanine! They are both cool and cute!

Scizor_Lover
March 17th, 2006, 03:50 PM
Entei and Arcanine are THE best for me, they totally rock!

m36mcnotin
July 24th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Manectric rocks! OMG! He's the cutest of all the dog pokemon. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Inferno1
July 24th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Mine would have to be houndoom and arcanine they are the best dogs in pokemon to me

Jak
July 24th, 2009, 06:07 PM
My favorite dogs? Well, I've always seen Umbreon as a wolf, so Umbreon and...erm...Houndoom. Manectric's not that bad, either, but I don't like his RSE sprite.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!
July 24th, 2009, 06:22 PM
a chihuahua

Probably Growlithe :D

It has the awesomeness of Arcanine, but its also adorably cute :D

Xebelleon
July 24th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Wonder if I'm the only Snubbull fan...
I doubt it.

My Snubbull knows Heal Bell, Close Combat, Ice Fang, Crunch.
It also has Pickup.

Win win, yo.

sanny the hedgehog
July 24th, 2009, 06:30 PM
i'd probably pick Growlithe. for a dog pokemon i'd have to choose him

Giraffes? Giraffes!
July 24th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Suicune, it's one of my favorite Legendary Pokemon so i'm gonna pick that. The runner up would be Growlithe though, i wish i had one on my team when i played a game :(

leingodf8
July 24th, 2009, 07:05 PM
I guess.. uhh arcanine, followd by granbull

Haza
July 24th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Houndoom. Its awesome. Its the closet thing to a Fire/Poison/Dark(all my faves) type there is at the moment.

Raiskit
July 24th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Arcanine is awesome! Also Crystal has an Arcanine. Plus, Green has one too!

The Scientist
July 24th, 2009, 09:14 PM
Entei is a lion [feline, not a dog].
Suicune is a leopard [feline, not a dog].
The Eevee line family is vulpine (foxes), which makes them more closely related to cats than dogs.

You have been enlightened.

Dragonphantom
July 24th, 2009, 09:18 PM
I go with Mightyena for the best dog. Its a hot dog =3

Wings Don't Cry
July 24th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Last post in the second page was in 2006 this thread is way way old