• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, this is the very beginning of my story. Plz R&R

Mr.Pokemon

Wyatt
Years
Hi, this is a prievew of my story. Plz R&R

The Adventures of Tom(title in the making)
Intro
My name is Tom. I am 11 years old. I have pretty long brown hair and I usually wear my dark blue jeans and an average sweatshirt. I live in a town called Cyan City. It was only very recently founded. Our house is your average Pokemon house. You walk in; you have the kitchen, and the dining room. If you go beyond that you see a staircase, if you walk up it, you see the bedroom. Nothing special! But anyways, lets get to the story.

It was 9:00PM. I was asleep, or at least trying to. I was starting to fall asleep when I heard a sudden, "ROUND THREE, OF THE ULTIMATE POKEMON COMPITITION!" It was the Ultimate Pokemon Competition, my dream. It was very famous in my town. It was when the best Pokemon trainers have a big competition. The winner, gets 3 master balls and tons of respect. I really wanted to go watch it but my parents say, "It is a school night! And you can't be up that late!" But any ways, I looked out the window and saw the light from the stadium and heard the announcers. I closed the window shades furiously and shoved my head in the pillow. I wanted to go so bad! But I finally fell asleep.

Last edited:

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Please post your stories in the actual fanfiction section. *moves* ^_^;

Also, your story is a bit short to be qualified as a decent one... I'd advise you to read the Fanfiction Writing Guide, stickied in the Writer's Lounge.

Back