PDA

View Full Version : ¤ ~*Fruits Basket Fan Club*~ ¤

Hantsuki
February 25th, 2006, 05:54 PM
I've seen clubs for individual characters of Fruits Basket, but I haven't seen a club for the whole anime yet, so I made one ^^; Join if you love the anime and/or manga :3 You may also choose to claim one character from the anime =D
Claimed Character List:
Kyou Sohma claimed by Shugotenshi no Bakura
Kagura Sohma claimed by Shampoo
Rin Sohma claimed by regICE88
Hatori Sohma claimed by KyokoButterfly15
Shigure Sohma claimed by FireFox113
Kisa Sohma claimed by 22sa
Tohru Honda claimed by Uzumaki_Naruto
Akito Sohma claimed by Velsper

Owner ~
Shugotenshi no Bakura

Co-Owner ~
Shampoo

Members ~
regICE88
KyokoButterfly15
Firefox113
22sa
Uzumaki_Naruto
purple,-sweetflower
Velsper

Himawarii
February 25th, 2006, 06:10 PM
May I join? =D I love reading this series lots ^ My fav characters are tohru and Kagura ^^

May I claim Kagura? =3

Hantsuki
February 25th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Sure ya can join! I love to read the manga too, that's how I learned about it XD I am currently downloading the Japanese anime now, I have episodes 1-21 so far ;3 and sure, you can claim Kagura =D would you like to be co-owner as well?

Himawarii
February 25th, 2006, 06:33 PM
I've only read Volumes 1,2 and 3 .-.; My friend might let me borrow some next week <3
As far as the anime goes,I've seen episodes 1-14 =3

Sure,I'd love to be co-owner ^_^

Hantsuki
February 25th, 2006, 06:46 PM
That's cool ^^ I haven't really watched a lot of episodes of Fruits Basket yet, I've only see the first three...I plan to watch them all after I finish downloading them all ^^;

alrighty, you are now co-owner :3

Yu Kanda
February 25th, 2006, 08:16 PM
can i join please i love Fruits Baskets and its really funny!!! and i wanted to know if i can claim Rin (the horse) ^_^

Hantsuki
February 25th, 2006, 10:46 PM
Sure, welcome to the club ^_^ and Rin is now claimed by yas =D

Kyoko
February 26th, 2006, 10:32 AM
I WANNA JOIN!!!! :) Fruits Basket is my fave manga ever!!!!!! Also may I calim Hatori please????

Hantsuki
February 26th, 2006, 04:12 PM
Of course you can join ^_^ It's good to have new members :3 Welcome to the club and Hatori is now all yours X3

Chikara
February 27th, 2006, 05:40 AM
Can I join? I like Kyo-kun the best, but I see he's taken, so can I get Shigure?

Hantsuki
February 27th, 2006, 06:44 AM
sure ^^ welcome to the club =D

22sa
February 27th, 2006, 07:53 AM
I've only watched the anime. XD I'll claim Kisa Sohma, but what's this claiming idea for exactly?

Kyoko
February 27th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Idk, but it's cool :) Also thanx for lettin me join and having Hatori none the less lol!!! I can't wait for the next book to come out in April (they're all gettin so old it's sad.... *cries* but hey I'm just goin off by the 12th book in america I don't know how many r sold in other countrys!!

Yu Kanda
February 27th, 2006, 03:49 PM
um Shugotenshi no Bukara i think you need to put FireFox113 on your lists for claims

Hantsuki
February 27th, 2006, 03:58 PM
Claiming the characters is just for fun basically XP Plus, you can have a chance to get a character here if you weren't able to in the bishie thread =D

thanks for reminding me, I just updated the list ^^;

Yu Kanda
March 3rd, 2006, 04:41 PM
no prob and here's a topic:who do you think has the best shippings??

of course i'm going to say Haru+Rin they just seem cute together!!!:) also sis i think you mean you're off 2 buy the 13th book-you already hav the twelfth

Hantsuki
March 3rd, 2006, 08:15 PM
Haru x Rin, eh? I don't really care for that shipping, but they are a kawaii couple :3

I mostly prefer Tohru x Kyo they just seem like the perfect couple to me, Tohru understands Kyo and Kyo needs someone to make him feel like he can fit in :]

Yu Kanda
March 4th, 2006, 06:11 AM
you do have a point on that and i thought the 6th book was so sad too also the 7th is kinda also but not really and does anybody like the Mabudachi Trio togther (Shigure, Hatori, and Ayame) i think there funny separate and togther and i think the only moment togther was in the fifth book but those characters are all funny in there own way!!!

Chikara
March 4th, 2006, 09:37 AM
I mostly prefer Tohru x Kyo they just seem like the perfect couple to me, Tohru understands Kyo and Kyo needs someone to make him feel like he can fit in :]

I agree. Have you heard about that rumor that kyo had something to do with kyoko(tohru's mom)?

Yu Kanda
March 4th, 2006, 10:17 AM
no not really but wat book is it in becuz i read 1-7 except 4 because we don't have it yet??

Hantsuki
March 4th, 2006, 11:57 AM
I agree. Have you heard about that rumor that kyo had something to do with kyoko(tohru's mom)?
Yeah, I have heard about that rumor. Is that really true? Or is it really just a rumor? I haven't gotten any new mangas lately. I still only have 1-6

Yu Kanda
March 5th, 2006, 05:23 PM
right now i am on the 8th book and i really haven't got too much time to read it

Kyoko
March 5th, 2006, 06:47 PM
I NEVER HEARD THAT RUMOR!!!! I hope it's good though, anyway I like the trio in any book they appear together in, they feed off eachother, it's so hilarious (poor Hatori lol)

CyBeastSaber
March 5th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Haha. Shugotenshi no Bakura, you sure have lots of clubs to maintain. Mind if I join? And when I am excepted, can I claim good ol' TOHRU?! You guys took some of the good ones already that I have read about so Tohru'll do it for me. ^_^ I have read 1-6 also, Shugotenshi no Bakura, but it seems my sister has stolen them from me and she won't give it back. I don't remember much of it too. Geez... It IS just a book after all.

Kyoko
March 6th, 2006, 03:41 PM
ya but it's FRUITS BASKET DUH!!!!! anyway I was considering claiming Tohru but then I rememberd Hatori and how cool he is and how he has to put up with Shigure and Ayame (who i was also considering) anyway, so u read book six?? I LOVED THAT ONE!!! then again i love Kyo x Tohru ship!! anyway about the rumor, it's true but I don't know how they know eachother, one of my friends is gonna fill me in later (hopefully, i'm pretty sure she knows)

Hantsuki
March 6th, 2006, 04:38 PM
Yeah, I sure do have a lot of clubs @.@ I even have a message board to take care of and school to worry about. My classes are all advanced so it's not easy keeping up with my computer life XP Anyway, welcome to the club Naruto! Sure, you can claim Tohru-chan ^^

I love the 6th book too! It's so kawaii <3

Chikara
March 6th, 2006, 06:14 PM
Yeah, I have heard about that rumor. Is that really true? Or is it really just a rumor? I haven't gotten any new mangas lately. I still only have 1-6

I might look it up on the internet somehow...I have amazing google skills >:3 lol

Yu Kanda
March 6th, 2006, 06:38 PM
yah i thought the sixth book was sad also and i really feel bad for Kyo in that book and how he is the year of the cat and everybody said mean stuff!

Chikara
March 6th, 2006, 06:50 PM
Well, thats what happens. It wasnt just Kyo. It was Kyo's master's Grampa(ack...cant think of a name...) He was hated to, but yeah its really sad...

CyBeastSaber
March 6th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Darn. I really need to get my books back from my sis. Its been like a whole two months since she took my books. Argh. Lockpicking her room is gonna be really hard to do. *runs off*

Kyoko
March 8th, 2006, 02:18 PM
ok I know what Kyo and Kyoko had to do with eachother and I can't get spoil tags to work so if you really want to know you can pm me, but I have to say IT'S A HUGE SPOILEY!!!!

Hantsuki
March 9th, 2006, 04:29 PM
You know? o.o *is afraid of the spoiler* I'll wait @__@;;

Kyoko
March 9th, 2006, 04:54 PM
lol, ya I wouldn't want to ruin it for anyone except for my brother who I have already ruined it for :D here's a topic: Who's your fave Sohma and why? Also optional what year are you?

My fave sohmas are Hatori, Yuki, Kyo, Shigure, Ayaa and Kisa!! :) I am year of the sheep *high fives Hiro*!!! but my reasonings of course:

Hatori: He's just Hatori so i couldn't help but think he's awesome!! Plus I totaly felt for him with Kana (not that I've been in their situation b4 lol...)but still I felt so abd for him!! Plus come on you gotta give the guy his props, he does all the dirty work like erasing memories and not to mention has to deal with Akito, Shigure and Ayaa ona daily basis!!

Yuki: He's so popular yet does not have a big head about it. He's caring and sweet and knows how to fight and isn't afraid to if needed.(plus Ayaa is his bro)

Kyo: Funny, sarcastic, cute, badboy who can totally be sweet at times so what is there not to love about Kyo?!!

Ayame: He's SO FUNNY!!!!!! I love him, he has the whole "I'm your older brother so worship me" attitude towards Yuki it's so funny!!

Kisa: now this is a girl I can actually relate too!!! ( people ignored me in school last grade so it sucked and I know how shw felt!!) plus she's so adorable and brave!!

whew long list but hey it's worth it for Fruits Basket!! ;)

Yu Kanda
March 9th, 2006, 06:39 PM
yes you did ruin it for me kyoko but my favorite sohma so far is ayaa because

i think he is really funny around yuki, shigure, and hatori and some other people but i love whenever yuki says something nice to him he calls straight to hatori!!!^_^ and i'm the year of the boar so i am Kagura(i think Kagura is also really funny)

purple,-sweetflower
March 17th, 2006, 07:26 AM
Hi can I join? I like Kyo and Haru!!

22sa
March 17th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Welcome, purple,-sweetflower. :P

Velsper
March 17th, 2006, 05:20 PM
OMG! How could I have not joined this club on my first day here? *le gasp!*

Please let me join. ^^ Fruits Basket is my third most favorite anime and manga in the whole freakin' universe! >8D

Oh, and may I please claim Akito Sohma? >8D

Kyoko
March 18th, 2006, 06:54 AM
welcome purple,-sweetflower and Velsper :D and it was only a mater of time until someone claimed Akito lol.......

Velsper
March 18th, 2006, 10:06 AM
welcome purple,-sweetflower and Velsper :D and it was only a mater of time until someone claimed Akito lol.......

Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah...I wanted to claim Kisa, but Akito...I feel soooo sorry for him. ;__; He needs more love ya know? >8D

But he was pretty mean when he called Tohru ugly and slow. ><

Hantsuki
March 18th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Welcome to the club you two ^_____^

My favorite Sohma character is indeed Kyou-kun <3~ He's my second favorite anime character of all time :33 I love him because of his hot temper and he is a good guy deep down, he just needs more people to respect him and then he'll show it ^.^

And I am born in the year of the sheep @.@

Kyoko
March 18th, 2006, 02:12 PM
me too!! (I feel like 've posted this b4 lol) anyway I read the 4rth book and a lot makes sense and i felt so bad for Momoji :( and yep Kyo rox!!!! Also in the 4rth i love how Kyo reacts to Arisa, Hana and Tohru at the grave site and yes the legend of Kyoko will never die!!!!!!!!!(for anyone who hasn't read past book 3 I'm very sorry for not makin any sense :P )

Velsper
March 18th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Yeah...I liked Yuki and Kyo's reaction when they saw how lively Tohru, Hana and Arisa was. ^__^

"I'll...never forgive you."
-Kyoko

>< Anyone got that far yet?

I'm year of the dragon! >8D

Hantsuki
March 18th, 2006, 03:55 PM
I don't remember that quote >p What volume was it from?

That's a nice year :33 I wish I was the year of the cat, dog or tiger T_T

Kyoko
March 18th, 2006, 05:53 PM
I'll...never forgive you."
-Kyoko

OMG!!!!!! my friend told me about that IT WAS SOOOOOOO SAD!!!! (for those of u who don't know that is part of the Kyo and Kyoko spoiler!!) also velsper i LOVE your avitar!!!! and as I said I'm year of the sheep AND PROUD OF IT!!!!! *high fives Hiro*

Velsper
March 18th, 2006, 06:18 PM
OMG!!!!!! my friend told me about that IT WAS SOOOOOOO SAD!!!! (for those of u who don't know that is part of the Kyo and Kyoko spoiler!!) also velsper i LOVE your avitar!!!! and as I said I'm year of the sheep AND PROUD OF IT!!!!! *high fives Hiro*

Exactly. :( It was sad.

I knew you'd like it. ;)

XD Aaya is so freakin' funny. *reading Book 4*

Kyoko
March 18th, 2006, 06:20 PM
lol, i just read book 4 2day along with book 2,5 and 10...I hate reading about Hatori and Kana, it's so sad :( I like Yuki's reaction when he first finds Ayaa out in the garden!!!!

Velsper
March 18th, 2006, 06:27 PM
"Skin the bastard now. Kill him and cook him"

Or something like that....XD I liked his reaction when Aaya recounts the event where he saved the students who went to the "red light district" XD

Also Aaya's storys about him being in the student body president made me laugh out loud.

Ahhh....Hatori and Kana. I myself have an embarassing moment because of those two. I was at the school library when I first read book 2. After reading about Hatori and Kana, I started getting teary-eyed, and heavy-hearted. Then I cried >< Maaan that was embarassing.

I'm real soft that's why. >< Stories like that touch my heart.

"When snow melts, what does it become?"

Kyoko
March 18th, 2006, 06:28 PM
It becomes SPRING!!!!!! ^^

Hantsuki
March 18th, 2006, 06:30 PM
YAY FOR SPRING! X3

I saw a manga scan of Kureno [the year of the rooster] kissing Akito o.o

Velsper
March 18th, 2006, 06:31 PM
>>

<<

Akito's a girl.

Which reminds me,

What's your favorite Fruits Basket quote and why?

Kyoko
March 20th, 2006, 02:36 PM
yah i knew the spoiley and i think Shugotenshi no Bakura's post about the pic has someting to do with him being released *gets shot* rite...i hope i am???? or at least he claimed he loved Akito....... my fave quote:
Arisa: if your messing with me by saying your the Red Butterfly's daughter I'll send you to the nurses office
Tohru: Oh Yes! That was my mom's name from when she was a gang leader^^ ^^ ^^ (add flowers and hearts to her quote)
Arisa:..........(no comment to Tohru's happiness)
Arisa: SAY GOODBYE TO THOSE PRETTY TEETH!

i love how proud of her mom Tohru is, it's so funy^^

edit: Where did everyone go? :(