PDA

View Full Version : Pokeblade: Bladers in Hoenn

Kotowari
February 26th, 2006, 04:14 AM
Ok Welcome to the Pokéblade RP!!
Here we follow the Bladebreakers (Kai, Tyson, Max, Ray, Kenny and Hilary) on their journey through Hoenn.
To go to the club click here http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1127/ray6zy.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=60066) to go to the old club click here http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7043/kai8mi.png (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=59564)

Story
In the World of Hoenn, there are still many mysteries to unravel. Most of which, not even the most skilled professors know of. One of these mysteries has been shown to a young trainer, Oshiba, and his confusion for the land becomes even more profound. He meets up with Kai, Ray, Max, Tyson and Kenny, who are Bladers from another world. He sends Kai and the others on a journey to find out the truth about an ancient legend of 4 sacred creatures who could destroy the harmony of all the worlds there are. Many questions are not answered, and yet, the bitbeasts that the Bladereakers own were made by someone in the Hoenn region. Oshiba dedicates his life to helping them and finding out why they have been taken to the Beyblade World, and why Dranzer managed to get back to the Pokémon World...
Together with Rayquaza and the Pokemon he has, Oshiba helps the Bladebreakers.
Showing them the many beauties of Hoenn along the way.
What the Bladebreakers don't know is that Oshiba hides a secret: The reason for living alone in the Petalburg Woods....

But other dangers are at hand:
Some where far away Giovanni meets Boris, wich could mean a lot of trouble for all Trainers and Beybladers

Characters:
Kai Hiwatari: Leader of the Bladebreakers, strong, strong willed, a bit unsocial, but he can be a very loyal friend.

Oshiba: Pokemontrainer, a good friend, loves pokemon,....

Tyson Granger: Blader, oversocial, always happy, loves to eat, sleep, blade, *I dont know how to dicribe em _ _;*

Ray Kon: Blader, a very good friend, very loyal, knows how to solve problems because of his calm nature.

Max Tate: Born in Miami, he's a defensive kind of guy. He always thinks of others, but in the dish, he's completely different! A natural blondie of the sort, he likes to wear Orange and Green. Don't let him purple turtle make you think differently...It's a waveof excitement!

Kenny (Chief): A kid with a brain for blades. He always carries around his talking computer, Dizzy, who used to be his bitbeast! Brunett and geeky, he's still the very best friend of Tyson's who would do anything for him.

Hilary: She's the only girl of the group...too bad for her. She's annoying at times, and at others, very helpful. She helps Kenny with his blading repairs and is kind of snobby...Despite her attitude, she's fond of Tyson and would help him in any situation; no matter how much he may hate her on the outside.

Bad characters:
Boris:Leader of BIOVOLT, He wants to use pokemon for his dream to rule the world,and he wants to make bitbeasts of them (Evil bitbeasts, even more powerfull the Black Dranzer and Zeus) *shivers*

Giovanni: Leader of Team Rocket; you know they thread Pokemon like things, now he meets with Boris even the Bitbeasts aren't safe any more *shivers again*

Kotowari
February 26th, 2006, 11:36 AM
Eheh, Sorry for double posting. but I wanted to start:embarrass

It was a gray day in Hoenn. The sky was full of dark clouds and it was raining hard above the Petalburg Woods. Inside Oshiba's small house Kai was sitting on his bed, watching the raindrops fall down. He hated this wether, the pain in his chest was a lot better and he wanted to go outside.

On the table next to him Ray and Oshiba were taking a look at the Hoenn map.
"I never tought the Hoenn region was this big", Ray said.
"Hmm", Oshiba answered. He wasn't realy listening. Ray looked op from the map and saw that Oshiba was looking at Kai. "He's not that kind of guy that likes to be locked up, no?" Oshiba murmered. "Not realy, he likes to do what he wants."

Kai heard them, but he didn't care. He layed himself down and saw the huge dark shadow of Rayquaza flying through the sky.
At least he is free, he tought.

$H-GAGE$
March 2nd, 2006, 04:29 AM
wohoo made at last!
we'll hav to do som publicity so please make a banner will yeah?
hey ill think abt the story tonight as its holiday fr 3 days ahead
check de attched
~ASH

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 2nd, 2006, 05:35 AM
Putting Beyblade into the Pokemon World o.O, thats crazy also you shouldn't start till you have at least 4 people in but anyway just saying is all.

Kotowari
March 3rd, 2006, 10:43 AM
Oh, sorry. I didn't know that.:embarrass
I'll post it later.

Members
Mudkipblader (http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f159/Mudkipblader/frlgemtr136.png)
Name: Ylia
Personality: Ylia is a happy person, she likes to travel, to beyblade and to see new places.
Usually calm, when battling she can be a real hotheaded person.
Pokemon: Typhlosion (her favorite), Houndoom (she likes him too), Flygon (CUTE), Raichu, Pidgeot, Mudkip (me ^_^)

SquirtleBlader: PM me SquirtleBlader

Kiki (http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f159/Mudkipblader/Other/i111094343_33777_2.jpg)
Name: Kei Hoshi
Personality: Kei is quite a generous and calm person. Though she mostly keeps to herself, Kei is usually open with her friends. Kei is the type of person to help out anyone she sees. wether it be pokemon or human.
Pokemon: Blaziken (Tory), Houndoom (Shadow), Taillow (Sky), Lapras (Mizu).

Kakashi Hatake, are you joining?

Kiki
March 3rd, 2006, 12:47 PM
(( Well I guess I'll post now! ))

"C'mon Sky move it!" Kei yelled to her taillow. Holding her bag over her head to prevent water from completely soaking her, Kei ran through the deserted streets seeking shelter from the rain, the taillow flying close to her. Spotting a nearby house (supposed to be Oshiba's house) Kei smiled as she neared the house. Knocking on the door she waited for someone to open the door. "Hopefully someone's home, and will be nice enough to let me stay for a while." She mumbled to her taillow who landed on her shoulder.

Kotowari
March 3rd, 2006, 01:21 PM
erm Oshiba's House is somewhere in the middle of the Petalburg Woods (near a lake)
Hope you don't mind running through the woods?
For those who don't know: Oshiba http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f159/Mudkipblader/Pokemon/Oshiba.png
and the Bladebreakers http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f159/Mudkipblader/Pokemon/GRevolutionsname.jpg

Oshiba looked to the door. "Who could that be?", he asked.
He walked towards it and opened the door. Outside was a girl standing. She was helding her bag above her head to hide for the rain. "Can I come in?", she asked.
"Of course you can", Oshiba replied. And he took a step aside to make place for the girl.
"I'm Kei, and this is Sky", she said. "I'm Oshiba, Upstairs you can dry yourself. Don't mind Tyson, Hilary, Max and Kenny. They're bored of this weather. Just send them down. But can you please keep it a bit quiet? We have a hurt boy here," Oshiba said, while pointing to the corner where the bed stood Kai was sleeping in. You could only see his grey hair pointing above the blanckets.
"Oh, Ok", she said and walked to the stairs.
Ray saw the girl passing by, while she walked to the stairs. "Hi, I'm Ray Kon", he said.
"Hi", Kei said, "I'm Kei".
She walked upstairs, thinking to herself it was a bit full in this little house. As soon as the rain stopped she would continue her Journey. "GRAAUW"
Mightyena groaned, that strange girl stepped on his tail.
"Oh sorry I didn't see you! I hope this will make it alright" She started searching in her back and took a cookie. "Here for you", she said. Mightyena smiled. He liked this girl. ^_^

Kiki
March 3rd, 2006, 03:09 PM
Drying herself off quickly in the bathroom Kei looked at where Hilary, Tyson, Max and Kenny were. "Um...hi people, Oshiba told me to tell you guys to come downstairs. Oh I'm Kei by the way!" Smiling a little Kei ran down the stairs petting the Mightyena on the way down. "They should be coming soon." She told him, lowering her voice careful not to wake the sleeping boy up.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 3rd, 2006, 06:08 PM
Possibly but again you need more people before you start, geez.

Kotowari
March 4th, 2006, 02:24 AM
I gues Torchictrainer would join. And Raiyna said she would come. That makes five people, with you it's six.
Can you PM me if you join?

"Dry again?" Oshiba asked. Kei nodded her head. "Fine, I hope you're hungry 'cause dinner's ready."
"Oh Man, I'm so hungry I could eat a horse" Tyson, Hilary, Max and Kenny were comming down.
"Quiet down, Tyson. Kai's sleeping and we may not wake him up"
"OK Hilary, but would you please stop doing that".
"What?!"
Ray shook his head. What could you begin with those two?

Kiki
March 4th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Kei smiled at them. "Thanks so much for giving me shelter. I am very grateful for your hospitality." Kei bowed in respect. "I hope I didn't cause oyu any trouble..."

Kotowari
March 5th, 2006, 01:08 AM
"Not yet" Tyson grinned.
"THAT wasn't very polite, Tyson", Max pointed.
"Would you please stop it?", Oshiba said, "there is some1 trying to sleep!"
He took the casserole of the fire and put it on the table.
"What are we having for dinner?" Tyson asked.
Ray sniffed. "Noudle soupe, smells good Oshiba"
"Hehe, thanx Ray"

$H-GAGE$
March 5th, 2006, 09:06 AM
k im added sorry for bein late

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c362/Beyblader_Humza/BJUSCard.png<<<pixel art by me :D------http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c362/Beyblader_Humza/TCard1.png
Name: Humza
Beyblade: SparkFox
Bit-beast: SparkFox
Personality: Humza is a stubborn blader--he usually sticks to blading but has cool pokemon too...but even with his stubborn nature he can be very kind and helpful at tymz especially when he sees innocent pkmn in trouble...though young at age he can be a challenging opponent to the greatest of champs *pkmn or blading*
Pokemon: Golem, Mightenia, Rhydon, Machamp, Shiftry, Treeko<its gonna evolve into grovelyl after som while--see my T-card

Kotowari
March 5th, 2006, 09:09 AM
Hehe Finally.
Nice pixelart, but we're pokemontraining here, not Beyblading. (altough the Bladebreakers are the main characters)

$H-GAGE$
March 5th, 2006, 09:13 AM
ohk...
soz...but arnt we bladers??

Kotowari
March 5th, 2006, 09:16 AM
Maybe! But this part takes place in the Pokemon world, so we'll be trainers now.
(It'll take a while b4 I come)
But you can hide the secret of being a Blader.

Charmander forever
March 5th, 2006, 09:19 AM
may I be my talking charmander pokemon?

Kotowari
March 5th, 2006, 10:21 AM
Talking Charmander?
You could be a Trainer who has one.
But I you join you need to meet the Bladebreakers once...

Charmander forever
March 5th, 2006, 10:22 AM
ummm well I do have one character I made up who is Kais younger brother he can be a pokemon trainer that ok?

Kotowari
March 5th, 2006, 10:25 AM
Kai's Brother?
I didn't know he had one ^_^
Maybe you should be a random (sorry) Trainer.
I'm trying to follow the Anime

Charmander forever
March 5th, 2006, 10:29 AM
no it was a fan character I made up..am I not allowed?

Kotowari
March 5th, 2006, 10:32 AM
Of course you're allowed to join. It would be rude to say no.
it's just weird that Kai has a brother, that's all.

Charmander Forever just post you're profile.

Now let's go back to story ^_^

Charmander forever
March 5th, 2006, 10:39 AM
ok

Name: Daniel
Hair: choclate brown and extremly spikey'
Eyes:aqua
Inforamtion: a powerful pokemon trainer who has been alone and without a family since nearly birth. He was found by a talking Nidorino when he was a baby and was taken in and now 10 years later he is a poekmon trainer and lives with the Nidoking who use to be a Nidorino.
Personality: he is a happy go lucky boy who can be kinda clumsly but is always ready for a callenge. But when it comes to pokemon battles he shows no mercy and he becomes darker and shows another side to him unknown to many.
Pokemon: Charmander
Nidoking
Pikachu
Pigeotto
Onix
Warturtle

Kotowari
March 5th, 2006, 10:43 AM
Whee now you can start.
You're an oficial Pokeblader from now one.( Please visit the Pokeblade club *link in first post*)
Welcome!!!..!!

$H-GAGE$
March 5th, 2006, 10:44 AM
ohk i get it so i am a blader...[tats secret noone shall kno]
r u and raiyna and others also bladers??

Charmander forever
March 5th, 2006, 10:46 AM
Daniel was walking in the woods with charmander on sitting on his shoulders humming a tune. Daniel was looking for the next town to rest and sighed as he continued through the endless wood.

Kotowari
March 5th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Yeah we are ^_^
'nother new member
Raiyna
Hair colour: Strawberry blonde
Eye colour: blue
Outfit: purple shirt with olive cargo pants
Pokemon (When I get those...): Dragonair, Arcanine, Charizard, Misdreavus, Flygon and Espeon
Blade: Sephiroth (Looks like Dranzer only blue and purple)

Charmander forever
March 5th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Danile saw he was in a town he looked around and heard a voice

Boy: did you hear I heard the legenday Tyson is in this town!!!!

Daniel didnt know who tyson was so he shrugged it off and kept on going into town.

Kotowari
March 5th, 2006, 12:05 PM
How did that boy now that?
Tyson and the gang haven't been out of the Petalburg Woods yet.
I guess you're in Petalburg City?

Charmander forever
March 5th, 2006, 12:06 PM
yes sorry didnt mention that

Daniel sighed nothing in this town so he carried on to next wood hoping for a more intresting town.

Raiyna
March 5th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Waaah! I'm so sorry, Kippy!! I never get anything right...>> My story! ^^

I walked with Lance.
"Are you sure you know where you're going?" I asked. We had been walking for hours and still found no sign of Max or Kai. I began to feel invaded. 'Does he want me to stay with him, or what? If so, he could've just asked...' I thought glumly.
"Yes, I know where were going. We're going to the Dragon's Pradise Land." He answered.
I stopped and became furious. "YOU'RE TAKING ME TO SOME DRAGON HOLY LAND!?" I shouted.
He chuckled. "Yeah. It could help you," he replied.
I sighed. "Whatever. As long as I find my cousin and my best friend, I'll be okay..." I continued walking with him pouting along the way.

Charmander forever
March 5th, 2006, 12:22 PM
Chamander was still humming and Danile gave a small smile. They had been together so long and they had always been together. He heard what sounded like talking so he quickened his pace.

Raiyna
March 5th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Continuing, I heard footsteps from somewhere. Stopping, Lance looked at me and asked what was wrong.
"There's someone following us," I said. He looked at me funny, and sure enough, a boy stepped out with a orange lizard thing. "What the heck is that!?" I shouted.
Lance smiled. "It's a Charmander. You must be a beginning trainer, no?" Lance asked the boy. "What's your name? I'm Lance, that's Raiyna."

Charmander forever
March 5th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Chamander:hey who you calling lizard!

Daniel: I'm daniel and the big mouth one is Ricky.

Raiyna
March 5th, 2006, 12:44 PM
I gave it a weird look. "Well, you do look like a lizard..." I said. "Nice to meetcha." I held out my hand and still stared at the Charmander. 'Are all the 'Pokemon' here like that?' I thought.

Charmander forever
March 5th, 2006, 12:45 PM
Charmander shook it

Daniel: sorry if that scared you that he can talk guess hes just special

Ricky:you bet I am!

Daniel laughed

Daniel: so where am I?

(ps daniel has the same marks kia has on his face)

Raiyna
March 5th, 2006, 12:51 PM
'Yeah, special ed maybe...' I thought giggling to myself. "Ask him. He knows all about this 'Pokemon' World..." I answered gruffly folding my arms and turning away to the sight ahead of me.
"Don't mind her. She came from another world and is just frustrated because she can't find her friends." Lance said. "Right now, you're in Petalburg Woods. You should know that from the giant sign overhead the entrance." He pointed far off in the distance oppostie they're trail to a huge sign that was red and green. Smiling, he replied, "and right now, I'm about to take her to see the Dragon Holy Land."

Charmander forever
March 5th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Daniel: well I'm kind of lost so can I tag along? also have you heard of someone called Tyson?

Raiyna
March 5th, 2006, 12:58 PM
My eyes dialated and I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt strangling him furiously.
"WHERE HAVE YOU HEARD OF TYSON?!" I shouted. Lance grabbed me calmly and held me. "Seriously, where did you hear that name?" I asked.
"Is that one of your friends?" Lance asked.
I nodded. "He's the co-leader of our group...Kai's the leader. If I find Tyson, I'm sure to find the others. Just, please, tell me. Where did you hear that?"

Charmander forever
March 5th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Daniel: hes in this woods somewhere....Kai.....where have I heard that name before....I know Ive heard it before......

Kotowari
March 7th, 2006, 09:54 AM
This happened a week after The Bladebreakers and Kei were having dinner.
Finally the heavy rain had stopped and the Bladebreakers were enjoying the fresh air (including Kai, who felt a lot better) and the sunshine.

Kai and Oshiba were taking a walk through the woods. Oshiba showed him the different Pokemon who lived here. Kai knew this information would become very necessary when he left on his journey.

Meanwhile Ray was playing with the Pokémon in the lake next to Oshiba’s house.
Kenny was downloading a Pokédex program. Max was watching the Magikarp who jumped out of the water in front of Ray. “Maybe I want a Magikarp when I’m a trainer”, Tyson said.
“What?” Max asked. “I want a Magikarp, its evolved form looks a bit like Dragoon”
“Gyarados!” Kenny said.
“Hmm?” “Magikarp’s evolved form is Gyarados!” “Oh, I didn’t know that”, Tyson said.
“There is a lot more you don’t know”, Dizzi said.

Back in the forest, Kai was waiting for Oshiba to come back. His friend told him to wait, he needed to check something. Kai heard something in the bushes. “Groar”
“Hm?”, Kai turned his head and saw a big black creature. It’s nose was red. It had grey rings around it’s paws and grey things on it’s back and belly. Kai heard Oshiba was coming back.
And the Pokémon heard that too, he turned and ran away. “What was that?” Kai asked.
“I think it’s a Houndoom, they’re a rare sight around here.”

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 7th, 2006, 09:58 AM
I was gonna ask Mud, is it possible to be one of the BladeBreakerz Me = Major Rei-Kun fan.

Charmander forever
March 7th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Danile kept moving and heard what sounded like talking and he kept going his charmander back in his ball and he carried on moving until he approached were tyson was.

Daniel: hey are you a pokemon trainer? wanna battle!!!

Kotowari
March 7th, 2006, 10:52 AM
I was gonna ask Mud, is it possible to be one of the BladeBreakerz Me = Major Rei-Kun fan.
Yes,you can, in while the Bladebreakers will split. (Ray and Kai to the north, Tyson, Kenny, Max to Littleroot for their first Pokemon, Hilary back to Bey City) And later Kai and Ray will split too. So Ray's Journey will be in your hands.
I'm gonna take Kai as my main Character.
If you don't mind, I think Ray should take the contests and the Gyms.
And don't forget to visit the Pokeblade Club. (we need more members there)
Link in sig.

"Hey, who is that?" Max asked. There was a boy standing in the shadow of the trees. "I don't know", Ray said, "Oshiba said there were almost no people who reach this place, since it's so far from the Cities around here."
"Hey, who are you? And what are you doing here?" Tyson asked. "If you're looking for the owner of this small house, he's not here. Humans are not a common sight here, most of the visiters are Pokémon."
"Unless he is one."Dizzi joked.

Charmander forever
March 7th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Danile laughed and walked out of the shadows reveling his face which is quite similar to kais.

Danniel: no names Danniel I'm a pokemon trainer and I decided to come here to find some cool pokemon.

Danniel smiled.

Kotowari
March 7th, 2006, 11:13 AM
"Ok, I'm Tyson", Tyson replied, "and if you're here for a Pokemon battle, we have to disappoint you; no one of us has a Pokemon."
"And you may not catch the Pokemon around here, this is a protected area", Ray said. 'Were do Kai and Oshiba stay? They are already gone for a while.' he tought. 'We need them, Oshiba is the only one who knows what to do with Trainers'.

Charmander forever
March 7th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Daniel: thats cool my pokemon need some fresh air come on out guys

he throws the 6 balls and a charmander,pikachu,nidorino,pigeotto, evee and totodile appear.

Kotowari
March 7th, 2006, 11:37 AM
"Those are awsome Pokemon", Max said, "I want one too!"
"I'm gonna look for Kai and Oshiba", Ray wispered to Kenny. "Keep an eye on him" Ray continued, pointing at Daniel.
He stood up and disapeared in the woods.

A few miles ahead Kai was running after that Houndoom. "I want to catch that Pokémon", he tought, "the first time I saw it, I knew that he would be mine." In his left hand he carried an empty Pokeball, given by Oshiba, and in his right hand he carried the Pokeball of Blaziken, who he borrowed once again.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 7th, 2006, 11:39 AM
(( So is it okay for me to be Rei or you want me to do the form and that? ))

Charmander forever
March 7th, 2006, 11:40 AM
Daniel smiled but fell to the ground as his 6 pokemon started to jump on top of him hugging him.

Daniel:hey guys cut it out ahahhahhaha that tickles!

Danile kept laughing.

Kotowari
March 7th, 2006, 11:43 AM
(( So is it okay for me to be Rei or you want me to do the form and that? ))
What do you mean with form? You can be Ray if you want.
I hope it's ok that I "borrow" him sometimes^_^

Charmander forever
March 7th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Daniel laughed as they got off him and he dusted himself off.

Daniel: you guys get way to hyper sometimes.

Daniel looked at tyson.

Daniel: so your the legendary tyson its an honour to meet you, I also beyblade.

Kotowari
March 7th, 2006, 11:55 AM
"Ya do?" Tyson said in disbelief. The rest of the Bladebreakers looked to the strange boy. "I tought we were the only 'Bladers around."
"Maybe he's just joking", Dizzi said. "Maybe", Kenny said to his bitbeast, "but how does he know about 'Blading?"

"What is going on here?"
"Oshiba!" Max said, "you're back, but were is Kai?"
"He found himself a Pokemon and he's trying to catch it. And who are you?" Oshiba said to Daniel.

Charmander forever
March 7th, 2006, 11:57 AM
Daniel:names Danile and year I beyblade my bitbeast is kid dranzer

Daniel held out his blue beyblade it said kid dranzer on the attack ring and the bitbeast was a small childish dranzer.

Kotowari
March 7th, 2006, 12:11 PM
"You're a Beyblader?" 'There is something going on in the Pokemon world and I don't like it. I tought the Bladebreakers were the only 'bladers here. It seems like Ho-Oh brought more of them in our world to help us. I need to find 'em all and I know how. I think it's time the Bladebreakers leave to find the hidden secret out themselves.'

A few houres later (Kai was still chasing Houndoom and Ray was still searching for Kai) Oshiba was waiting for Rayquaza. The moon shone bright and he saw the dark shadow of Rayquaza comming down. "Hey, Rayquaza!"
"Hehe, good to see you again, Oshiba. I got news, there is another 'Blader in this woods."
"I know, he's sleeping upstaires." "No not him, this one's a girl," Rayquaza said. "I think her name is Raiyna, or something like that. I heard she is accompagned by Lance"
"Lance? Lance The Dragon Master? He must know there is something going on."
"Yes" Rayquaza replied, "I think most of the MasterTrainers know it, It's not a secret anymore, I guess"
"Hmm, let's hope the Legendary Pokemon will keep it for themselves"
"Are you going to tell it to the Bladebreakers?"
"Not yet, it's to early. First they should discover the Pokemon World itself. I think they're ready to leave at the end of the week."
"Oh, OK then, I'm leaving again. I have to check Groudon and Kyogre, you never know." Rayquaza grinned.

And I'm leaving too, see you guys this weekend ^_^

Charmander forever
March 7th, 2006, 12:14 PM
Daniel: ehhh ok...I never go anywhere without my beyblade its the only thing I remember about my past...

Daniel looks sad and his totodile takes his hand and licks it.

Daniel smiles and picks him up.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 7th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Rei looked at them in a calm decent as he just kinda sat on the floor and closed his eyes softly and began to think and talk to himself "Kai can't be too far..." He tried to focus more but before he knew it he was smashed into by a Houndoom as he turned round as Kai was running right towards him "KAI!!!"

$H-GAGE$
March 9th, 2006, 01:52 AM
"You're a Beyblader?" 'There is something going on in the Pokemon world and I don't like it. I tought the Bladebreakers were the only 'bladers here. It seems like Ho-Oh brought more of them in our world to help us. I need to find 'em all and I know how. I think it's time the Bladebreakers leave to find the hidden secret out themselves.'

A few houres later (Kai was still chasing Houndoom and Ray was still searching for Kai) Oshiba was waiting for Rayquaza. The moon shone bright and he saw the dark shadow of Rayquaza comming down. "Hey, Rayquaza!"
"Hehe, good to see you again, Oshiba. I got news, there is another 'Blader in this woods."
"I know, he's sleeping upstaires." "No not him, this one's a girl," Rayquaza said. "I think her name is Raiyna, or something like that. I heard she is accompagned by Lance"
"Lance? Lance The Dragon Master? He must know there is something going on."
"Yes" Rayquaza replied, "I think most of the MasterTrainers know it, It's not a secret anymore, I guess"
"Hmm, let's hope the Legendary Pokemon will keep it for themselves"
"Are you going to tell it to the Bladebreakers?"
"Not yet, it's to early. First they should discover the Pokemon World itself. I think they're ready to leave at the end of the week."
"Oh, OK then, I'm leaving again. I have to check Groudon and Kyogre, you never know." Rayquaza grinned.

Hey Kippy make an entrence like this for me too

And then i continue:

Humza woke up...and was stunned to see strange wild animals around him...and whaat! he was in a forest..."Hey where am I?"he thought--[he ws in the pokmn world] and in the woods alone he stood. He first calmed down. He looked above him on the banyan tree, "Huh!, I recocnize this thing, he paused and then laugthed "Hey thats my bag!!". He climbed up the tree and brought his bag down. He opened and was surprized to see SparkFox, his blade, in it. "Oh thanks God" he said. But he had no time to waste for he had to find a way out. He ran as fast as he could. He saw alot of strange creatures in between and snapped some pictures of them in his camera which was by chane in his bag. And alas after running for more than half n hour he came to an end. He saw a big city. Many people were there..."Where am I?" he thought.

Kotowari
March 9th, 2006, 04:04 AM
What do ya mean, Humza?

Kai heard a voice calling his name. "What?" He turned back and saw Ray running to him. "Hehe, I...finally found...you", Ray said. "What are you doing?"
"I'm trying to catch that Pokémon," Kai answered. "Oshiba said something like that, I think he said it was a Houndoom." 'So a houndoom,huh. Perfect Pokemon' Kai tought. "I'm going after him or I'm gonna lose track," Kai said.
"Can I join?" Ray asked. "Hm"
Ray knew that meant yes. Suddenly they heard a sound in the bushes.
"Maybe that Houndoom came back." "It's not Houndoom" Kai said. "It's Mightyena! Oshiba must have send him to help us. Now we got both a Pokémon. I have Blaziken and you Mightyena."
"I'm gonna look for a Pokémon too. C'mon, Mightyena. Let's go!"
"Groaf"

Kai reached the mountain area. Ray was a few metres behind and Mightyena followed him like they knew eachother for years.
Suddenly Kai heard something. "What was THAT?" Ray asked. "I don't know, sounds like a howl," Kai replied.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 9th, 2006, 04:11 AM
He raised a brow some as he followed behind Kai "You know what bothers me...you have a Blaziken and i have a Mightyena...doesn't seem all that fair but, what exactly are we looking for, is it anything in perticular?" Kai didn't seem to answer as Rei continued and waited for an answer.

Charmander forever
March 9th, 2006, 08:39 AM
Danile smiled and hisn minum (changed it from a pikachu) sniffed Tyson and started dancing round him happily.

Danniel: I think he likes you, if you want I can help you get your own pokemon.

Minum continued to dance round Tyson and Evee licked maxs hand.

Evve:EVEE! ^^

$H-GAGE$
March 10th, 2006, 04:37 AM
hey i mean that like u made an introduction for raiyna can u make it for me too like rayquaza came and told ya that theres another blader frm the beyblade world...tats me ^^

Charmander forever
March 10th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Totodile dnaces around Max and jumps on hsi shoulder an bounces.

Danny laughs and minum jumps on tysons head and starteds bouncing soflty.

Danny smiled and felt his aracnine rub his head againts dannies arm.

Danny: hey Balto.

$H-GAGE$
March 10th, 2006, 09:34 AM
Humza came out ov the woodz...
He window-shopped the shops...there were varieties of pkmn shops which had balls tat looked like these :pokeball: there were many children talkin abt some *pikomans*[this is what he understood well..]
he asked them what are pikomans and he got to kno that they were the strange creatures he saw last afternoon. A boy showed him his pikoman which looked lik this :t013: its name was maybe *woodle* he undersatood and another boy showed his *bla.bla.saur* which was ezactily lik this:t002:
humza asked where to catch one...and they told him[long story:P]
He was given a pokeball by a trainer and the lady dressed in pink whose name was nurse.joyful she gave him a pikoman which was she said a geoduse :t074: tats mine heehe...

Charmander forever
March 10th, 2006, 09:39 AM
(LOL COOL BLINKIES)

Daniel smiled and lay on the ground and looked at the sky.

Daniel felt a pain in his head

Flashback

A very young Daniel was crying and an older boy cam in (Kai)

Young Kai: whats the matter little one?

Baby Daniel: I HIT MY HEAD*crying*

Kai picks him up and rubs his bump*

Kai: dont worry big brother kais here and I will laways be here

Daniel smiled softly and fell asleep in kais arms

END OF FLASHBACK

Daniel:...Kai........

$H-GAGE$
March 10th, 2006, 09:57 AM
'What do i do with this' Humza thought looking at his pikiball
he threw it and geodude appeared 'geo!' it cried.
Humza remebered what nurse joy had told him that battle other people and make ur pkmn better...
He saw a child on the road holding a pokeball and crieing. Humza went to him and asked whats the matter...in a sad voice he told that a boy, girl and their cat stole his pkmn. 'what a rubbish thing to do' humza thought. and then the boy pointed at a blue haired boy and pink haired girl and a strange lookin cat. 'there thay are ' he stouted. Humza and the boy ran after tham and humza threw out geodude and asked him to attack. geodude tackled those people and a yellow cute mouse was dropped by them. 'tats ur pokmn' humza asked. 'yeah' the boy replyed. 'do u wanna battle me'...Humza asked
to be continued.....

Kotowari
March 10th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Oshiba entered his house and could hear the Pokémon dancing and laughing. "Would you please cut it out? It's already past midnight!" he said. "Go sleeping!"
The Bladebreakers and Daniel went to bed, and a few minutes later they fell in a deep sleep.
Downstaires Oshiba was thinking of Rayquaza's words. 'More 'Bladers' he tought. 'that means that our worst fear has become reality.'

Outside Kai and Ray were still climbing the mountain. The moon sometimes disappeared behind the clouds. The howl they heard a few minutes ago, had been answered a few times. Kai knew the pack of the Houndoom was very close by. "I'm looking for a Houndoom I met this afternoon. I want that Pokemon to be my first Pokemon. I'm gonna use Blaziken to weaken it and the empty Pokéball to catch it." Kai said. What they didn't know was that 2 red eyes were following every move they made.

Charmander forever
March 10th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Daniel opened his eyes and placed on his jeans and trainers and shirt and walked outside with his pokemon belt on.

Daniel: I cant sleep and somethings telling me I should go...

Danile walked on through the forest and saw a mountain.

Daniel: here we go

Daniel climbed it.

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 06:22 AM
The moon was playing hide-and-seek and disappeared.
Kai and Ray reached an open space. with the little light that didn't disappear behind the clouds they could see rocks as big as a human or bigger everywhere. Suddenly shadows jumped from those rocks and formed a circle around Kai and Ray. Mightyena started growling.

The moon came back and Kai saw they were surounded by black Pokemon.
They looked a bit like Houndoom but smaller and without the horns. They had the same red belly and grey things around their paws and on their back.
They were growling deeply.
"Ehm, got any ideas, Kai?"
Kai didn't answer, he looked to an ant rock and Ray looked too.
In the bright moonlight he could see a dark Pokemon and this one had horns!
"It's him," Kai wispered, "it's the Houndoom I want to catch."
The Houndoom howled, th pokemon in front of Kai and Ray took a few steps back, making the circle bigger and leaving place for the Houndoom.
The Pokémon on the rock jumped down and landed in front of Kai. He looked straight in the boy's eyes. The Pokemon barked to the other pokemon and they all sat down.

Houndoom growled. "I think he wants a battle with you, Kai", Ray wispered.
"And a battle he can get" Kai took a step forward. "Go Blaziken, come out!" He threw the Pokeball. " Blay!
Houdoom unleashed a strong Flamethrower. "Avoid it, Blaziken!" Kai yelled. "Jump!" Blaziken jumped high in the air, but Houndoom was prepaired and used his Smokescreen. 'Where did it go?' Kai tought. 'I can't see a thing with all that smoke.' BLAY! Blaziken was hit by a flamethrower and fell on the ground. "Try to get up, Blaziken, I know you can do it!" Blaziken managed to get up. Houndoom had jumped on the rock, but Kai saw him. "Ok, Blaziken, use Double Kick! He is on that rock!" Blaziken jumped and hit the Houndoom very hard. Houndoom fell on the ground, weakened by the advantage of Blaziken's fighting move. "Throw your Pokéball, Kai! He's weak!" Ray yelled to his friend. 'Ok, this is it,' Kai tought "POKéBALL GO!" The Pokéball hit the Pokemon and Houndoom turned all red. The Pokéball fell on the ground where a second earlier Houndoom layed. The light in the middle of the ball was going on and off. Kai was very concentraded and stared at the Pokeball.
After 2 minutes (it seemed like it were 10 to Kai) the light finaly went out.
"You did, Kai! He's yours!" "Groah"
Kai walked to the Pokeball. He coudn't belief it: he caught his first Pokemon.
He took the Pokéball and couldn't stop stairing at it.
"Yes, he's mine..."
"Let's go back, I really need some sleep," Ray yawned.
"Fine for me," Kai said still stairing to the Pokeball in his right hand.
"C'mon, Blaziken, I don't think he can call you back."
"Blay"

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Daniel heard a rustling and turned around and saw a Machamp staring at him.

Danie:what the!

The machamp unleashed one had and slammed into daniel and he screamed in pain as he was throw into a sharp stone.

Danny gasped for breath and tried to get up but the machamp was coming back.

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 09:35 AM
"AAAAH"
"What was that?" Ray asked.
"How am I supposed to know" Kai replied, finally looking not to the pokeball. "It seems like someone needs help. I'll go check, you can go back and ask Oshiba for help. He'll know what to do when someone is hurt."
"Ok, see you in a few houres"
Ray ran away in the direction he heard the scream.
"Wait! Ray! Let Blaziken come with you."
"Blay"
"Thanks, Kai." Ray yelled to his friend.Blaziken followed Ray and Kai saw them both disapear in the bushes. Kai and Mightyena took the opposit direction. After a few minutes they reached the open space where Oshiba's house stood. Kai knocked on the dour. Oshiba, in his purple Pika-PJ, opened the door. "Do you know how late it...KAI! You're back! But where is Ray?"
"We heard a scream in the forest, Ray went looking."
"And he wants me to come?"
"Hm"
"It seems like I am not gonna get much sleep this night" Oshiba groaned. Kai shook his head. "Are you going to the forest too?"
"No", Kai answered, "I can feel that flame in my chest comming up again. I think it's because of all the running. I'm exhausted."
"Oh, OK. Maybe it's the best if you go to bed. You can sleep downstaires, I'll go up."
"Thanx Oshiba"

In the forest Ray reached the spot where the scream came from.
He saw a big grey Pokemon. With 4 arms?! 'How is that pos..?'"Daniel?!"
Ray saw the boy lying on the ground. It looked like he was hurt. "Are you OK?" "Help me Ray, that Machamp wants to attack me"
"OK, Go Blaziken!" Blaziken jumped in front of Machamp, protecting Daniel.
Not able to get Daniel, Machamp turned and focused on Ray. With high speed he ran towards him. Ray put his arms in front of his face to protect himself.
But before the Machmap could even reach Ray, a strong bolt of Lightning hit him. "Ehm?" Ray looked up and saw the Machamp running away. "What was that?" Ray asked Daniel.
Something jumped out of the bushes. It was blue with yellow manes. Small sparks were serounding the Pokemon. Ray looked at the Pokemon. The Pokémon looked back. "Thank you," Ray said. "Groan"

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 09:40 AM
Daniel groaned and lifted his head slightly

Daniel: dam it

Daniel looked around

Daniel:were am I?

Minum:MINUM!

Minum came running into daniels arms

Daniel:ist okay Im okay thanks to these two..ehhh what are your names?

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 09:46 AM
"Daniel? Are you really okay?"
The blue pokemon crept closer to Daniel and prepaired for an attack. The sparks comming from his manes grew bigger and bigger. "What ar..."
The Pokemon unleashed a powerfull Thunder attack. "WHHAAA", Daniel yelled. "Daniel?" Ray asked, watching with doubt to the Pokemon.
"Ray? Is that you? What happened?"

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 09:49 AM
Daniel graoned

Daniel:whats going on what ahppened to me and why did that pokemon attack me!

Minum stood in front of daniel protectively and sparks of lightning buzzed around his cheeks.

Minum: minum!

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 10:01 AM
"Don't worry, Minun. This pokémon just attacked him to give his memory back.
It's the second time he saves us. So thanks again"
"Groan"
"Hey, I'v got an Idea!"
"Groan?"
"Do you want to be my Pokémon?" Ray asked to the Pokemon.
"Groan!!!"
"Yes!! Thank you!" Ray hugged the Pokemon and he didn't get shocked.
That's how Oshiba found them.
"What is going on here?"
"I found myself a Pokemon!"
"It's a Manectric, an electric Pokemon. And what's with him?"
"He got attacked by a...ehm, what was that?"
"A Machamp", Daniel said.
"OK, a Machamp, and Manectric saved us."
"It's a very loyal Pokemon", Oshiba said, "are you alright?" He asked to Daniel.

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 10:06 AM
Daniel:I feel like I just got stuck in a blender with a snorlax so yeah Im just peechy.

Daniel then getting his memories back saw kai.

Daniel:no........t-they said...y-your....dead..YOU CANT BE HERE YOUR DEAD!

Daniel backed off from Kai.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 11th, 2006, 10:10 AM
He noded. "Yes Daniel it is me..., why wouldn't it be...even though i don't like having a Pooch for a Pokemon..." He dazzled some. "Wheres Tyson anyway?"

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Daniel scaremed

Daniel:YOUR LYING ITS NOT YOU!!!! YOUR DEAD YOUR NOT REAL

Daniel ran off deeper in the forest crying hard.

Minum:MINUM!

Minum chased after him.

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 10:24 AM
Ok, I can't follow. What is going on? O.o

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 10:26 AM
I think Kakashi was using Kai is Kakashi allowed to? well if kakashi is then Daniel doesnt belive it because he though kai was dead and so he ran off crying.

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 10:32 AM
But Kai was sleeping in Oshiba's house...*Get's confused.*
just like the rest of the Bladebreakers. Only Ray and Oshiba are in the forest.
Maybe we should skip that? *Don't worry, Daniel you get a chance to meet Kai*

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 10:35 AM
lol ok I jst didnt understand

Daniel got up and rubbed his head and charizard came flying qith an angry look on his face. Charizard unfortunatly was a rare pokemon becaus eh coull talk.

Charizard;WERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!?!?!??!?!

Daniel: ehhhhh

Charizard: YOUR IN TROUBLE NOW! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR AN HOUR

Daniel sighed, charizard had found him as a baby when chaizard had been a charmeleon and had taken him under his wing and now acted more like a aprent.

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 10:46 AM
"A talking Charizard? I never knew that existed."
"Seems like I'm not the only talking pokemon around" a voice said from above.
"Rayquaza!!!" Oshiba cried.
Ray looked up and saw the yellow cirkels glowing on Rayquaza's body.

In Oshiba's house Kai was sitting on his bed. He felt wierd, there was somthing wrong in this world. He could feel it in his entire body, but he couldn't explain what it was. Kai stepped out of bed and searched for the Pokéball. "C'mon out, Houndoom." "roar?"
"You may sleep outside you're Pokéball, maybe you'll like that better than in a small pokeball." Kai went back in bed, Houndoom watched his trainer and smiled. He liked that boy and he hated it in the Pokéball, maybe there was a possibility he could stay outside. Houndoom jumped on the bed too and fell asleep at Kai's feet. Kai smiled, he liked this Pokemon.

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Charizard picked up Daniel by his shirt and placed him on his back

Charizard: Ill decided your pousnishment abck were the other bladers are do you two need a lift?

Charizard looked at Ray and the others as Daniel stuck his tongue out at charizard when his back was turned.

Charizard: do you?

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 10:54 AM
"No thanx, I live close by", Oshiba said. "and he *points at Ray* sleeps in my house." "Yes that's right", Ray said.
Rayquaza looked at the little boy. That charizard knew something about that boy. He had a hidden past, just like Kai, Rayquaza could feel it.

Kurosaki Ichigo
March 11th, 2006, 10:56 AM
(( Erm i'm only Ray...>.>, but i'm starting to think i might as well not post here, because Mudkip still uses Ray.... ))

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 10:58 AM
Charizard: very well it our time to leave

Dannie: I don't want to!

Charizard: you don't have a choice

Daniel: I do too!

Daniel got off his back and jumped back a bit.

Charizard: Get back on...now

Daniel threw a poke-ball and his ARACNINE appeared

Daniel: NO!

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 11:08 AM
"Maybe you should listen to him, Daniel" Rayqaza said. "You don't know the Power of a pokemon. Go back Arcanine!" The Pokemon returned;
"How did he do that?" Ray asked
"Rayquaza is a legendary Pokemon, many of their Powers we don't know" Oshiba explained. This situation kind a reminded him of his own past.

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Charizard:...daniel...get...on

Charizard was very angry

Daniel looked at ray with an expression was sadness and got on charizards back and they flew off.

Danniel: kai...I..wish you were alive.

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 11:13 AM
"Kai? You said Kai?" I got a teammate with that name." Ray said surprised.
"If you want I can introduce you tomorrow. If that's ok for you, Charizard?"

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 11:16 AM
Charizard paused in mid-air and nodded

Charizard:yes this is fine with me come on little one we must go

they dissapered in the distance

NEXT DAY

Daniel was by a lake training his totdile

Daniel: now totdile aim your water gun at the fruit

Totodile let out a burst of water and it hit the apple and it fell down.

Daniel:nice work

Totodile bounced happily.

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 11:22 AM
"That's him", Ray said
"HMM" Kai looked at the boy in the distance playing with is totodile. houndoom stood next to Kai.
"Hé, Daniel",Ray yelled.

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 11:28 AM
Daniel looked at Ray and gave his trademark grin and he ran over to Ray

Daniel: Hi ray hey.......whats ur name?

Totodile smiled at houndoom and bounced infront of him.

Totodile:TOTO-TOTO!

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 11:30 AM
"Kai", Kai said. He looked at the boy in front of him.
He looked familiar, but Kai didn't know why.
Houndoom tryed to get rid of the Totodile and used crunch;
"Calm down Houndoom."

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 11:41 AM
Totodile growled back and used water gun on the houndoom and knocked him into the tree.

Daniel:TOTODILE WHAT DID YOU DO!

Totodile just gave a hmph and crossed his arms

Daniel looked angry.

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 11:50 AM
"HAHAHA, that totodile just acts like Kai!"
"Tyson?" Ray said. Kai ran to Houndoom. His long white scarf floated behind him.
"Keep you're Totodile calm, would you?" Kai groaned.
"And who are you?"

Raiyna
March 11th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Lance and I got out of the forest. He let out a dragon Pokemon, Dragonite, and allowed us to fly from now on. I saw so many things. Lakes, rivers, mountains, everything imaginable.
"Wow, the Pokemon world is really vast, isn't it?" I asked in awe.
Lance nodded. "It is. This world is full of over 400 Pokemon. All of them vary in size from teh smallest little critter to the giant Rayquaza who extends over 150 feet," Lance replied.
I gasped in surprise and as the wind picked up, I held onto him tighter for fear of falling off. He smiled and Dragonite screeched.
"Baruu!!"
After a little bit longer of flying, we reached what Lance called the Dragon Holy Land.
"Is..this it?" I asked.
Lance smiled. "Yep. C'mon," he said helping me off. "I want you to choose a few Pokemon from here to train with. I believe you have the potential to raise a dragon."
I backed off. "Whoa, now. Hold on a sec. I don't even know what a Pokemon is capable of...How are you so sure I can handle a dragon?"
"I can feel it. You seem to be like one of the true born."
I sighed. "Fine, but if anything happens, you'll have to deal with Kai," I smirked.
He laughed and led me through a cave. At the end of it, light shone (don't go to the light!! XD) and the outside air flew through the mouth of the cave at us fiercly. Walking outside, I saw hundereds of dragon Pokemon flying around and playing in the pool of water. The green grass made me feel so calm and the dragons seemed to be having a great time.
"Lance, I don't know...I don't want to deprive them of their good time," I said.
"Don't worry. Dragonite grew up here, he knows what to do. Dragonite! Go get Sparkle."
Dragonite nodded and flew off returning with a Dragonair.
"What's that?" I asked.
"It's a Dragonair. Her name is Sparkle; Dragonite grew up with her."
I awed at her beauty. She was a light purple instead of the dark blue she was supposed to be. "She's...beautiful.." I said.
Lance smiled. "She's yours. She was orphaned a long time ago until I found her. Dragonite helped her get through it. Her old trainer didn't want her anymore..." His smile turned to a frown and he loooked at his shoes.
"Eh? Is something wrong?"
"Huh? Oh, no. I'm fine. Take her. She can fly and you can find other Pokemon through her. She's practically unbeatable."
I smiled and thanked him. "But...Will I see you again?"
"I'm sure. I know we will. Believe me." He smiled.
I got on Sparkle and floated off waving goodbye to him. 'Thank you so much...' I thought. He waved back and Sparkle flew off into the sky at amazing speed.

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 11:57 AM
Rayquaza was flying through the air. He felt the 'Blader he felt last night, but now their was a pokemon with her.
After flying for a few houres he bumped into her.
"Ah" Rayquaza screamed."Sorry, I didn't see you."

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Danile: totdile return

Totodile returns in the ball

Daniel: sorry about that, Ill train a different pokemon

Daniel threw the ball and out came Evee

Evee: evveeeeee

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 12:00 PM
"So you got more than one Pokemon, hmpf. but you still didn't tell me who you are!" HOundoom stood up. "Are you Ok?" "Groaf"

Raiyna
March 11th, 2006, 12:02 PM
"Ah! Oh, no, it's my fault!" I said nervously. "I just got her and well...Aheh."
I looked at the beast. It fully fit Lance's description of a Rayquaza. "Is...that...a...Ray..q-quaza...?" I asked a bit scared.

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 12:05 PM
"Yes that's me, sorry again for bumping in to you."
Rayquaza felt a strange Power comming form Raiyna's pocket. It was the same Power he felt comming from the Bladebreaker's Bitbeasts. "You're a 'Blader no? I can feel you're bitbeast's power." he said.

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Daniel: my name is Daniel and unless you change your tone then you can shuv your words up where the sun doesnt shine.

Daniel gave him a cold glare.

Evee sighed

Evee then decided to rest since this wouldnt end well.

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Kai stared back, even colder than Daniel.
"Who do you think you are?" he said.

now you can say your last name (Hiwatari)

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 12:23 PM
Daniel: I WISH I KNEW DAMMIT!

Daniel stared back at Kai just as cold but then grinned a grin similar to Tysons

Daniel: how about a pokemon match to end this?

Daniel looked at kai and thought "who is he..."

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 12:27 PM
"Since you knocked out my only Pokémon, that's out of the optionlist.
Have you ever heard of Beyblade?" Kai groaned. He took his blue Dranzer GT Blade, his ripcord and launcher.
"What?" Ray asked.
"Let him, he is a 'blader too" Oshiba stopped him.
Ray looked from Oshiba to the two boys ahead.

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 12:30 PM
Daniel grinned and took out his Kid dranzer beyblade rip cord.

DanieL: bring it me and dranzer will kick your butt!

Daniel grinned

Daniel: you ready?

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 12:33 PM
"Dranzer? That is my bitbeast."
Kai launched his blade. "Go,Dranzer! BLAZING GIG ATTACK!"
Kai's blade was covered in flames. Feathers tried to hit Daniel's Blade.
Kai's attack worked. Trapped in the feathers, Daniel's Blade got hit by Kai's.

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 12:36 PM
Daniel: GO DRANZER PHONEIX ERUPTION!

Daniel blade caught fire and broke from Kias grip and turned into a ball of fire and slammed into Kias balde

Daniel:OKAY DRANZER KEEP UP THE PACE

Daniels blade was faster than kais and spun round him.

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 12:42 PM
"No", Kai said.
"DRANZER!" Kai's Bit Chip started to licht up and the Mighty Phoenix appeared.
Dranzer spread his magnificant wings and dove to Daniel's blade. Two Blade's clashed in a huge fire ball.

"Don't let the forest catch fire..."Oshiba said.

Kai's 'Blade clashed into a tree. Daniel's stopped spinning.
"A tie?" Ray asked.
"I can't believe it," Kai murmered. He took his blade. "Well done Dranzer".
"You're a strong Blader, Daniel," Kai said.
"Where did you learn to do that? As far as I know you've been living in the Pokémon world." Ray asked.

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 12:45 PM
Daniel: my dranzer beyblade is the only thing I have that belongs to me and the only thing I have of my past.

Daniel pikced up Kid dranzer

Daniel: appearently my big borther ..Kai gave it too me

Daniel tuns his back on them and places the balde in his rucksack.

Kotowari
March 11th, 2006, 12:49 PM
"your brother's is Kai?" Kai asked. "I know you from somewhere, but I don't know it. Maybe... No that's not possible. No it can't be. But your bitbeast is the little brother of mine. And that only happens when the 'bladers are brothers too. But I don't know my past. What is going on? Are you the key to the time before Black Dranzer?"
I'm off, see ya!

Charmander forever
March 11th, 2006, 12:53 PM
Daniel stared at kai wide eye

Daniel:....ow..can...well...I.......

Daniel holds out a necklace with a phonic symbol on the edn

Daniel: I do remember my brother gave me this...he said it was special and had mystical powers...do you reconize it?

Daniel looked at kai with hope.

(bye ^^)

Kotowari
March 13th, 2006, 04:01 AM
"..." Kai stared at it. He couldn't believe it. He had something like that, but his phoenix was more red, Daniel's was more orange.
He took a little thing out of the pocket he kept his blade in. Kai openend his hand and showed Daniel his phoenix. The rope was broken and the phoenix looked old, but you still could reconise it. "Do you mean this?"

Charmander forever
March 13th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Daniel eyes went wider at this.

"Its you...but..they said you were killed..they said you were dead...." he stammered and he backed away slowly not daring to look at kai and tried to think of a reason for this concidence, but deep down he knew, he knew it was all true. Tears fell down his face as he screamed.

"YOUR A LAIR YOUR NOT HIM KAI IS DEAD!" he yelled as the tears rolled down his face and with the tears running down his face as he spun in the opposite direction and ran through the forest not looking back.

Kotowari
March 18th, 2006, 03:14 AM
"Daniel wait!" Kai yelled and ran after him. Houndoom followed.
The Bladebreakers and Oshiba didn't knew what was going on.
Tyson wanted to run after Kai, but was stopped by Ray. "This is something Kai needs to solve."

The sun was setting whan Kai found Daniel. He was sitting on one of the cliffs, tears still fell down his face.
"Maybe I should tell you what happened in Russia..." Kai said. He stood after Daniel, staring at the sunset.

Charmander forever
March 18th, 2006, 08:54 AM
Daniel saw Kai

"is....is it really you...are you really him" he wispered tears in his eyes

He couldnt belive his so called dead brother was alive., How was it possible?

Charizard looked at Tyson

"Ray is right Tyson this is something they must do alone"

Kotowari
March 18th, 2006, 09:10 AM
"It's been a while, no?" Kai asked. He sat down next to Daniel. "OK, this is what happened. Prepare for the long story of my life."

"It was a cold and snowy day, but for us,students, it was a big day. The scientists of the abby were about to test Black Dranzer. He looked just like every other Beyblade, no special things. 'Till he did for what he was designed. He cut through the blades as if they were made out of butter.
I was dazzled by his Power and Perfection. *I hate it when he says that ^_^
The entire day I only could think of Black Dranzer and at night, when everybody slept, I sneaked out of the bedroom. I wanted to use Black Dranzer. I reached the blade and launched it, but I wasn't prepaired for what would happen. Black Dranzer created a power I couldn't handle and exploded. I guess you have heard that?I fainted and when I woke up I was on an airplane to Japan. I was afraid of everything. My grandfather desided it was the best for me to leave Russia. I banned everything out of my mind, and to be honest, you too.
I grew up in Bey City and after a lot of years Tyson, Max, Ray and I became the Bladebreakers."
Kai looked to his little brother, Daniel had become very silent.

Oshiba looked at Charizard. "If Daniel is family of Kai, how did he get here?"

Charmander forever
March 18th, 2006, 09:14 AM
Charizard sighed

"I am not sure myself I found daniel when he was about 2. He was alone and afraid and I was a charmelon at that stage. I decided to help him and took him under my wing and raised him as if he were my own"

Daniel looked at Kai and walked to him slolwy and hugged him

"I missed you"

Kotowari
March 18th, 2006, 09:27 AM
Kai hugged his brother too.
"Me too, Daniel. Me too."
Kai felt tears appearing in his eyes. It was a wierd feeling... kai had still one question:
"Ehm, Daniel? If I may ask you, can you tell why you tought I was dead?"

Oshiba tought 'I'ts alsmost the same story as my life, except I was found by Rayquaza. He tought me how the Legendary Pokemon, rule our world. And how one of them managed to look into the future and how they saw our world was in great danger. Ho-Oh found a way to cross the worlds to look for help, he found that in the Beyblade World; as the power that came from the strange creatures in the future, was the same as the Sacred Spirits in that world. Ho-Oh chose the Phoenix as the Chosen One, and the others would help him.'
"It seems like the Dark Time is beginning" Oshiba murmered.
"What?" Max asked.
"Nothing, Max, nothing"

Charmander forever
March 18th, 2006, 09:33 AM
"I remember when I was very small I asked the rophangae what had happened to you, they said I was too much of a handle and you hated me so much you killed yourself" he sighed

" I din't want to believe them but I couldn't think of any other reason why you would leave" he said

He sighed again

Kotowari
March 18th, 2006, 09:37 AM
"WHAT? I hardly remembered you, how could I have killed myself?
And who did you ask? it would be more logical if I was killed by losing some stupid Beybattle" Kai groaned.
"I hate that abby, my grandfather and everyone who used me to rule the world!" Kai shouted.

Charmander forever
March 18th, 2006, 09:40 AM
Danniel sighed

"thats not all grandpa came to me...he tried to get me to use the new Black Dranzer had made, when I refused he attacked me with it, luckily me and my friends managed to win the match but only just" Daniel wispered.

Kotowari
March 18th, 2006, 09:46 AM
"Argh, I hate that man." Kai groaned. "Lucky for you, Black Dranzer wasn't as powerfull as he is now," he said. "I could beat an entire team in one battle with that blade...
Lucky my teammates and I managed to beat grandfather Voltaire, Boris and the Demolition Boys. And now Tala, the leader of the Demolition Boys, and I did become teammates in the last world Championships. We fought Boris again and now he's finnished for ever, I hope."

Charmander forever
March 18th, 2006, 09:50 AM
ELSEWHERE

We see kai and dnaile on a video camera in a huge base and Boris smiles

"oh you are evry wrong Kai because know I know your weakness" he grinned

"this better work Boris" came a voice

"oh it will giovanni belive me it will" he grinned

BACK TO DNAIEL

"come on Kai lets go back to the others" said daniel and he saw houdoom

"wow awesome pokemon he toallty looks like he could kick butT" said daniel in amazement.

Kotowari
March 18th, 2006, 09:59 AM
"I know," Kai grinned. He hugged his Houndoom. "I cought it in the mountains, I felt it would be my Pokemon the first time we met." Houndoom smiled and layed his head on Kai's thigh.
"I'm leaving on my Pokémon Journey at the end of the week. I'm gonna miss the forest and Oshiba, he's become a very good friend of mine. The only thing that could become a problem is the fact that Houndoom doesn't want to go inside his pokéball." Kai smiled.

In the city Oshiba's Pidgey (yes he has one) saw the boy Rayquaza had been talking about. It seemed like was ready to start his adventure too. But Pidgey needed to stop that, the boy needed to see Oshiba and "log in" like Rayquaza called it; Pidgey didn't understand what it meant, but he didn't care.
He flew towards the boy, "prooedey!.

Charmander forever
March 18th, 2006, 10:05 AM
Danniel smiled

"neither does my minum...huh whats that noise" he asked

there was a samll rumble and we see danniels evee,totdile,minum,sandshrew and his bulbasaur jump on him.

"guys...cant..breath" he said winning

they got off him and totdile went to houndoom and stated jumping up and down smiling and minum and evee went to houndoom and smiled.

Kotowari
March 18th, 2006, 10:32 AM
"wroar" Houndoom barked.

"MUUUUUDKIP"
"huh, what was that?" Kai asked.
"Beats me, I don't know" Daniel said.
A small blue pokemon came running out of the bushes. It had orange cheeks and a large fin on his head.
"Why is it running" Daniel asked. The answer showed up a minute later.
A large purple pokemon followed the small blue one. "NIIDOOKING
"He's chasing that pokemon!" Daniel yelled.
"I see it" Kai said; "Go Houndoom, Flamethrower!!!" Houndoom released a strong flamethrower and the purple pokemon turned.
"Mudkiip" the pokemon sighed.
"Are you ok?" Kai asked. "Muudkip"
"it looks like it's hurt."
Kai took the Pokemon and carried it to Oshiba's house. "Oshiba knows how to take care ofhurt pokemon."

Charmander forever
March 18th, 2006, 10:36 AM
Totodile jumped on Daniels solduer and so did the minum and the rest followed.

"thats a mudkip my frined has one of those their a pritty strong water pokemon" he said

Minum and Totodile stared at the mudkip.

Kotowari
March 18th, 2006, 10:49 AM
"Muuudkip" It felt safe in Kai's arms.
"So that's a Mudkip," Kai said. "I learn new things every day"
Houndoom watched the Pokemon in his trainer's arms, it was a special pokemon for him. Houndoom knew that Mudkip would soon be a member of their team.

"Look there they are" Hilary yelled.
"What's the thing Kai is holding?" Tyson asked.
Oshiba stared to the bleu thingy in Kai's arms. "I think it's a Mudkip, a water pokemon."
"Kai's lucky," Tyson said. "Two Pokemon and I don't have any."
"So do I, Tyson" Max smiled. "Count me in in the Pokemonless trainerclub." Kenny said.
"Oshiba!" Kai yelled. "I think this Pokemon is hurt"
"Let me take a look"
Mudkip crept closer to kai. "What's wrong, why is he so afraid?"
"A Nidoking was chasing it." Daniel explained.
"Don't worry, Mudkip, he won't hurt you. He's a friend." Kai said.
"Muu?" Mudkip sniffed at Oshiba's hands. He seemed to be ok.
"Come with me inside, he trusts you more than me."

"So what's with you and Kai?" Tyson asked to Daniel when Kai and Oshiba were disapeared in Oshiba's house.

Charmander forever
March 18th, 2006, 10:54 AM
"what oh no biggie Kais just my long lost big brother" he grinned

"but enough of that Im going to help you and max catch your first pokemon tyson, just name the type of the actual pokemon and I can help you get them" he grinned

Kotowari
March 18th, 2006, 11:02 AM
"Kai's your brother?" tyson asked.
"Tyson, he said enough", Max groaned. "I would like a water grass type"
"I still want a Gyarados" tyson moaned.
"Is there a cyber Pokemon?" Dizzi asked.
"No jokes please, Dizzi" Kenny said, "I don't know what pokemon I want, I'll see"

Charmander forever
March 18th, 2006, 11:04 AM
Danny laughed

"tyson I think you may want to start with something a little easier to raise as a first pokemon and how does this pokemon look for you ma" daniel asked as he held a three pictures, one bulbasaur,one chikorita and one treeko.

Kotowari
March 18th, 2006, 11:07 AM
"The last one lookes ok to me" Tyson said, "but I still want a Gyarados."
The Gyarados of the lake jumped out of the water. "I really like his blue collor"

"You have a turtle one?" Max asked

Charmander forever
March 18th, 2006, 11:09 AM
"well theres the blue water pokemon squirtle hes a turtle pokemon hes pritty good heres a picture" said dnaile and showed them a picture on his pokedex.

Kotowari
March 18th, 2006, 11:10 AM
"I want that one" Max grinned. "Where can I get it?"

Charmander forever
March 18th, 2006, 11:11 AM
Daniel smiled

"follow me I know someone whos giving one away" he smiled and wistled and charizard landed and danile jumped on and offered a hand to max

"you ready?" he asked

Kotowari
March 18th, 2006, 11:37 AM
"Do I really need to fly on that Pokemon?" Max asked.
"'C'mon Max it's you're chance to catch a Pokemon!" Tyson grinned. "Just Go!"
"Oh, Ok, Tyson. Stop hitting me in my back, Tyson, Stop it!!"
Max jumped behind Daniel and Charizard flew away.

Charmander forever
March 18th, 2006, 11:39 AM
5 miles away

"thanks professer" danile smiled

"thats not a problem daniel have a safe trip" Oak smiled and closed the door

Daniel through a pokeball at max lightly.

"inside is your first pokemon ma, a squirtle and here are five other pokeballs to catch pokemon with" he smiled.

Kotowari
March 18th, 2006, 11:47 AM
"I'm an official Pokemontrainer", Max smiled, "but I won't leave without Tyson and Kenny. I heard Ray and Kai are leaving for Rustboro. Tyson, Kenny and I are going to Littleroot, to experience the real feeling. What do you think?"

Meanwhile in the Petalburg Woods, Oshiba had put a bandage on Mudkip's paw.
"Now you're fine, I hope?" "Muuudkip" The Pokemon jumped back in Kai's arms and fell asleep.
"Tyson's right, you have your second Pokemon." Oshiba grinned.
"Yeah..." Kai sighed and carefully laid the Pokémon in Oshiba's bed.

Would you people please visit the Pokéblade club (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1952778#post1952778) <=click here
more often? Otherwise it's going to die and then I have to make it again. XP

Raiyna
March 21st, 2006, 10:44 AM
Omg, dude, I totally don't know where we are...Kippy said hi to me and then we get into a battle...wtf? Um...I'll just say I'm with Oshiba. ^^;

I watched under the tree as Oshiba and Kai talked. Kai's Mudkip had taken damage. 'Kai...' I thought. I couldn't believe he was here; and not only him, but Max and Ray and Tyson as well. It made me so happy to be with my friends and family again. "Kai!" I called. I wanted to talk to him about a few things.
"Yeah?" He answered.
"Come here, real quick. I want to ask you something," I said.
"What is it?" He walked over next to me and sat down.
"First of all, why so talkative around me and hardly anyone else?"
He looked away. "No reason. Just...You understand me, that's all..."
I smiled. "Next. You have a Pokemon. I have some too. Could we battle sometime?"
He looked at me. "I...guess. But, you have dragon Pokemon, I don't. You could seriously hurt me."
I giggled. "Nah, I'm sure you could beat me. You do in almost everything else."
He smiled faintly. "We'll see."

Charmander forever
March 24th, 2006, 09:21 AM
"As for you tyson what do you want?" daniel asked

MEANWHILE

A small was hovering over Littelwood.

A rocket emplyee and a dark figure stood in it.

"Traget Daniel and Tyson" said the rocket

Raiyna
March 24th, 2006, 09:39 AM
Oshiba walked over and smiled at us.
"Oshiba, could you give us a few pointers on Pokemon? We want to battle sometime and I hardly know anything about it."
Oshiba smiled and nodded. Kai made a gruff sound and walked off. "I'm fine. I know what I need to."

Kotowari
March 25th, 2006, 09:55 AM
"What's wrong with him?" Oshiba asked.
Raiyna shruged her shoulders. "I don't know," she said.
"And do you like the Pokemon World?" Oshiba asked.
"I'm glad Rayquaza found you. Was he a bit polite? He can be a pain in the neck sometimes" Oshiba sighed.

Meanwhile Kai was sitting in the shadow of Oshiba's house, thinking of tomorrow.
He would miss his friend in the forest. The arrival of his friend Raiyna in the Petalburg Woods was a unexcpected surprise. He was confused. Oshiba told him they were the only bladers around and now a whole bunch of them popped out of nowhere. Kai felt a cold something touching his arm. It was the nose of his Houndoom. At least there was something he was shure of: Houndoom, Mudkip and he would make a great team.

On an island in the ocean...

"So what is your great plan, Boris?"
Boris staired at the silver colored feather in front of him.
"You see, Giovanni. I use the unique DNA of a bitbeast to create another one. We found a way to do the same with pokemon DNA. And if my sources are correct, this feather contains the DNA of a very powerfull Pokémon, named Lugia or something. The first Poké-Bitbeast will soon see Daylight. PREPARE THE MACHINE AND BRING BLACK DRANZER!" Boris shouted to his men. "And about the 'bladers in our way, I know how to get rid of them."

Raiyna
March 25th, 2006, 07:53 PM
I smiled at Oshiba and walked with him. "Yes, I like this place very much. It's different. I just have to get used to it." I looked out into the sky and the clouds were almost deceased. The light blue sky shone in a magical way that made her feel welcome to the world. "It's so peaceful. I like it very much."
Oshiba smiled. "Well, let's see your Pokemon."
I smiled and threw out a Pokeball. "Go! Sparkle!!" The ball opened and Sparkle, her Dragonair, came out and smelled the fresh air. I smiled and rubbed her neck. "Sparkle, this is Oshiba. He wants to help us." Sparkle made kind of a happy sound and screeched floating next to him. Oshiba laughed a little and started telling us what to do.

Kotowari
March 25th, 2006, 08:56 PM
"Look, Kai and the others decided to leave tomorrow morning for Rustboro, the next town. Max, Tyson and kenny are going to Littleroot, to start from the very beginning. I don't know what you're gonna do..

So em, Pokemontrainers held pokemonbattles, right? So you will too. I can't tell you how to do it, just trust your Pokemon and know a bit of his attack and defence and you'll have a good chance to win."

Raiyna
March 25th, 2006, 08:59 PM
I smiled confidently. "I'm going with Kai. I'll follow him no matter what. And about Sparkle, can we fight you for training?"

Kotowari
March 25th, 2006, 09:31 PM
"Sure you can! I'll choose my best Pokemon, Blaziken GO!"
Oshiba threw his Pokeball and Blaziken appeared.
"Are you ready?" he asked.

Raiyna
March 25th, 2006, 10:29 PM
I smiled and looked at Sparkle. 'I just have to remember the attacks Lance told me.' I thought. Sparkle had a look of confidence and her eyes glittered as if to say "I'm ready when you are." Looking back at Oshiba, I shouted, "Go, Sparkle! It's time to battle!"

Kotowari
March 25th, 2006, 10:34 PM
"Go Blaziken! Use Blaze Kick!"
Blay-zi-KEN!!

Charmander forever
March 26th, 2006, 01:33 AM
Daniel was lying on the ground relaxing, little did he know he was being spied by a rocket spy hover craft.

"Sir this daniel" said the rocket to Boris.

Kotowari
March 27th, 2006, 07:01 AM
'So that's him' Boris thought.'He doesn't look like his brother.'
Boris watched him on a big TV-screen.
"We're waiting for orders sir" the voice of the Rocket said.
"Listen and do it carefully. I want you to observe everyone of them. We don't stand a chance against them if we don't have our own bitbeast. And that can take a while."
"So how do we do it?"
"We'll follow them on the computer screen"
"Eh?"
"Oh you! Now that we have identified the power of their Bitbeasts, that will be an easy job to do."
"Completely understood, sir! We ask permission to return to our base."
"Permission given. Over and out."
The screen turned dark.

"Ehm sir, we're ready to start the 'Dark Lugia-Project'" a female Rocket said.
"I'm comming" Boris groaned.
'You will not have the last laugh Bladebreakers' he thought.

Charmander forever
March 27th, 2006, 07:41 AM
"SIR WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" yelled a rocket

On the big screen Tv it showed Daniel had spotted the spy camera and had launched his bebybalde at it and it smashed and the screen went fuzzy.

Kotowari
April 2nd, 2006, 02:09 AM
The day slowly passed and when the sun start to set, it put the sky in every color of the legendary Ho-Oh.
Kai slowly walked through the forest. He felt wierd, tomorrow he would leave this place. A Taillow flew over his head, dropping one of the berries he had in his mouth. Kai caught it and gave it back to the Pokemon. "Here ya go!"
Thankfully the Taillow flew away. Kai sighed and returned.

Oshiba was explaining Raiyna what was the best way to travel. "Ok from here two ways start: one to Petalburg and one to Rustboro. I think Kai is going to Rustboro, he already has his Pokémon and the first Gym is in Rustboro."
Raiyna nodded, she got it.
Houndoom's joyfull bark made Oshiba look up from his map. He saw Kai crossing the open space where Oshiba lived.
"Hello Kai, how was your walk?"
"Fine" Kai moaned.
"Hi Kai"
"Hi Raiyna"
"He doesn't seem very happy, does he?" Raiyna asked.
"No", Oshiba agreed, "I think he's gonna miss this place...
Can you please visit the Pokéblade Club? >: Ok, sorry but please click here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=60066&page=3)

And here is a picy of Oshiba with his pokémon.
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f159/Mudkipblader/Fanart/oshiba.jpg

Charmander forever
April 3rd, 2006, 02:18 PM
Daniel sighed and looked at the sky, he yawned soflty and kicked off his shoes. He was having a day-dream when the dream came back again, that pokemon staring in his eyes, beggin for help, he looked into the pokemons eyes and it looked into his.
Daniel gasped and opened his eyes, sweat all over his face.

"That pokemon..Ive seen it before..but where......" he said slolwy and rubbed his head.
He sprung to his feet and placed his trainers on and placed his belt on with all his pokemon on it and placed his goggles on his head, and swung his rucksack over his shoulder.

"Todays the Day, Im going To RustWood City" he said

Kotowari
April 4th, 2006, 01:24 AM
The sky had turned darkblue like the sea Kyogre lived in, when Kai went to bed. In the corner of the door, Kai's rucksack was waiting 'till tomorrow along with Ray's and Raiyna's.
Kai sat down in one of the corners, next to him Ray was sleeping.
'At least he can sleep' Kai thougt.

FEAROOOW!!
By the sound of the Fearow, Oshiba opened his eyes.The Petalburg Woods were bathing in the sunshine. Mightyena was scratching the door. Oshiba yawned,
crept out of his bed opened the door for his pokemon. Mightyena rushed to the lake, quite surprised Oshiba saw that Kai was already sitting there.
"Already up?" Oshiba asked.
"HM, I couldn't sleep, so I went outside. I'm ready for my journey" Kai said. "Good to hear that" Oshiba smiled.
"GROHAW"
It was Manectric, together with Ray he came outside.
"Goodmorning" Ray said.
"you to Ray" Oshiba said. "I hope you're ready."
"I can't wait" Ray smiled.

Charmander forever
April 4th, 2006, 03:15 AM
from a small way there was an exlposion of fire.

The forest

Daniels charizard was fighting another charizard with another trainer.

"Go charizard fire blast!" yelled Daniel

"you too flamrea!" said the other tranier

the two charizards attacked causing another exlposion.

Kotowari
April 4th, 2006, 06:18 AM
"Where is Daniel?" kai asked. "I wanna say goodbye to my little brother..."
"I don't know where he is" Oshiba said.
"Me niether" Ray replied.

"Goodmorning everyone" Raiyna had left Oshiba's house. With a big smile on her face she came closer. She was ready to leave, just like Kai and Ray.
"Ya ready?" Ray asked.
"I sure am" she replied.
"Hey guys!" Tyson, Max, Hilary and Kenny were outside. "Are you leaving now?"
"Maybe in 30 minutes?" Ray sugested.
"Good for me" Raiyna said. Kai agreed.
"And you, Tyson?" Ray asked.
"Ehm?"
"Maybe in the afternoon."Max said.
"I'm going home", Hilary wispered.
"What?!" Tyson asked.
"If it is no problem, I would like to go home..."

Charmander forever
April 4th, 2006, 09:15 AM
"Go charizard lets-huh" said Daniel as 9 vans appreaded with a massive R on them.

"what the?" asked Daniel

men and women apperead out with RS on there jackets.

Kotowari
April 4th, 2006, 09:37 AM
Kai, Ray and Raiyna were walking through the forest. Accompagned by Houndoom (walking next to Kai), Mudkip (on Kai's shoulders), Manectric and Sparkle who flew above them, enjoying the fraish air.
Suddenly the Phoenix-necklace Kai held in his hand, started to glow.
"Daniel" Kai screamed.
"Kai" Ray yelled when his friend left the road.
"C'mon Raiyna, there is something wrong!"
Guided by the Phoenix in his hand, Kai ran as fast as he could.
He felt something was wrong with his little brother.
He heard voices comming from a open space.

Hiding behind the bushes Kai saw a lot of people in black clothes forming a circle. In the middle of the circle Kai saw his little brother.
Ray and Raiyna arrived at the open space and they hid next to Kai.
"What's going on?" Ray wispered.
"Who are these people?" Raiyna asked.
"How am I supposed to know?" Kai said angry.

One of the men started to speak..

Charmander forever
April 4th, 2006, 09:59 AM
"were here to take you to the master" said the man

"oh really now?" grinned Daniel and he smirked

on of the roket mans went after him but daniel jumped in the air and kciked him hard in the stomach.

"Oh did I forget to emntion I do katatie?" grinned Daniel

Kotowari
April 9th, 2006, 04:24 AM
Kai stared at his little brother.
"What?!" he murmered.
Ray jumped up "Let's join him."
Ray ran to the Rockets and released Driger and Manectric.
"Go! Use both your Best Thunder Attack!"
Kai joined him.
"GO DRANZER AND HOUNDOOM! Use Flamethrower!"

Charmander forever
April 9th, 2006, 05:04 PM
"GO KID DRANZER VOLANIC TORNADO!" he yeleld and a huge tornado of fire formed and headed into one of the vechilces and it burst into flames and the villians jumped back into their vans and sped off.

"Well that was an intresting way to start the day" said Daniel and he started walking off again as his beyblade flew into his hand.

Kotowari
April 15th, 2006, 01:53 AM
"Ehm, Daniel," Kai started.
"I want to ask you something..."
Daniel turned around.
"We're leaving on our journey, I wanted to know what you're going to do.
And I wanted to say bye."

Charmander forever
April 15th, 2006, 09:33 AM
"....I'm heading to Rustwood City, and if this truly is goodbye..I hope that is for the best" he said soflty.
"Minu...." said minum sadly

Kotowari
April 15th, 2006, 01:24 PM
"We're heading for Rustboro, to win our first badge" Kai said.
Ray and Raiyna were watching the two boys.
"And this isn't really a goodbye," Kai continued. "We'll meet again!
At least you're my little brother!" he grinned.
Daniel started to laugh too.

Wondering what was so funny, Ray and Raiyna called back their Pokémon.
"Return Manectric, You were awsome!"
"You too, Sparkle" Raiyna said, calling her Pokémon back.

Meanwhile at the other side of the forest, Tyson, Max, and Kenny were packing.
"Okay food, my Dragoon, something to drink... Must be enough for a week"
Tyson said.
"You never have enough food, Tyson" Max grinned. His green rucksack was already ready. The Pokemon he got from the Pokémon Professor, Squirtle, was
playing at the lake. Tyson still had no Pokemon, and nor did Kenny.
Kenny was putting his laptop in his bag, while Oshiba was explaining the shortest way out of the forest.
"Just go south, then you'll reach Petalburg. You can ask direction to the inhabitants of the city, buy supplies and heal you're Pokémon in the Pokécentre."
"Got it" Kenny answered trying to put all the information in his head.

Charmander forever
April 15th, 2006, 03:28 PM
Charizard flew down and landed.

"Well theres my ride" he said and he jumped on and smiled.

"Catch ya later big bro" he called and Charizard took off into the sky with Minum on Daniels back.

They flew off into the distance.

Kotowari
April 15th, 2006, 09:32 PM
Kai watched them flying away.
'See ya, Daniel' he thought.
"C'mon let's go!"

The day slowly passed, while Kai and the others continued their journey through the forest. Many trees, some lakes and a lot of Pokémon could be seen.
But they saw no trainers.
"Weird", said Ray, "Oshiba told us there were a lot of them."
"Maybe there is something to do in one of the cities" Raiyna mentioned.
"Or we have just chosen another way than most of the trainers." Kai noted.
"Maybe", Ray sighed. "Let's go. I'm getting tired of all those trees."
"Excellent point." Kai said.

Charmander forever
April 16th, 2006, 04:41 AM
"this is too easy, they have slipt up, Boris team will go after Danniel while my team will go after Kai" grinned Giovanni as he prepared his men.

"Its quiet....too quiet" said Daniel as he looked at the sky and land, but no sign of poekmon or trainers.

"This is too weird" said Daniel

"for once I agree" said Charizard

Kotowari
April 18th, 2006, 10:55 AM
It was early in the morning when Houndoom woke up. His trainer,Kai, Manectric, Ray, Sparkle, Raiyna and Mudkip were still sleeping.
It was a long day yesterday. They had been traveling for more then 9 houres, one of those was used to find a good camping place.
Houndoom remebered the smell of Ray's cooking, it was wonderfull. Sadly the Pokémon only got Pokéfood. But Ray had a big surprise: the Pokémon got all that was left. "The more living things like my cooking, the more I like cooking" Ray said than. "If it are humans, Pokémon, Bitbeasts..." He had continued for a while.

Houndoom stopped to drink in one of the small rivers. The fresh water tasted good.
"Houndoom! We're leaving!"
Houndoom heard the voice of his trainer and joined them for their next walk. "Are we not having breakfast?" Raiyna asked. "I'm hungry."
"Don't worry, Raiyna. We'll arive in Rustboro in an hour. Yesterday it was to dark to go on. So we'll eat in the Pokécentre, or whatever they may call it." Ray said.

And indeed, after an hour of walking you could see the roofs of buildings.
"Rustboro, Here we come!" Ray yelled. Manectric joined him in his joy. "I heard there is a gym here" Raiyna said.
"Then I'm gonna get my first badge here." Kai replied.
"Good for you, but we want that badge too, Kai." Ray said.

Rustboro was quiet a big city. Ray had to ask the way more then 3 times, before they reached the Pokécentre.
The nurse in charge was called Nurse Joy, a friendly women with red hair.
"Can I help you?" she asked. Not really knowing wath to say, Ray asked her if she could check their Pokémon. "Sure, give them to me and you'll get them back in no time."
"Is there time enough to have breakfast?"
Nurse Joy said they could have breakfast in the Centre's restaurant.

Charmander forever
April 19th, 2006, 08:35 AM
Daniel was soaring above the clouds on Charizard, he smiled as he felt the nice breeze against his face. He looked at the skies, but then saw something that did not look normal, it seemed to be a giant black pokemon. He squinted and then gasped as he saw that it was no pokemon but a lrage space craft, with Boris and Giovanni inside.

"Weve got him cornered" smiled Giovanni and he ordered his men to fire the ecltric net.

Kotowari
April 23rd, 2006, 04:36 AM
Kai, Ray and Raiyna were enjoying a lovely breakfast in the centre's restaurant.
"Pheew" Ray said, "I haven't eaten so much since Tyson's birthday."
At that moment nurse Joy entered the restaurant, followed by a big, round, pink pokemon. The bladebreakers would learn that the Pokémon is a Chansey.
Joy carried a bunch of pokeballs. She walked to a table in one of the corners.
"Here, your Pokémon are fully healed."
"Thanks nurse Joy!" a clear voice said.
Kai moved his head a bit to see who said that.
At the table sat a girl, who seemed very happy to get her Pokémon back.
"C'mon out Typhlosion" she said. The Pokéball in her hand opened and a white glow slowly took the form of a Pokémon with Yellow and Green furr.
"TYYPHLOOOSION"the Pokemon said. Flames spouted out of his back. The entire room, including Kai, Ray, Raiyna, Joy and Chansey, jumped on their chair by the unexspected, loud sound of the Pokemon.
"Hey, can't you keep your Pokemon calm?" someone said angry.
"Sorry", the girl replied, " he's just excited. Calm down a bit, Typhlosion."
The Pokémon doused the flames on his back and just smiled at his trainer.
Kai couldn't stop thinking the Typhlosion looked less ferocious without his flames on his back. But he knew you couldn't judge a Pokemon on his looks, 'cause his small Mudkip could be verry brave.
"Thanks again, Nurse Joy" the girl said.
She greeted and ran to the exit of the Centre, with Typhlosion behind her.

"She has a lot of energy" Ray said.
"Nice Pokemon", was the only thing Kai said.
"What was it called. Typhloson or something?"
"That was a Typhlosion" Joy answered Riyna's question.
"The final evolution of Cyndaquil, a fire Pokemon."
She laid the rest of the Pokéballs on their table. "Your Pokémon are fully healed." Joy turned her head to Kai, "Your Mudkip and Houndoom don't like to be in their Pokéball."
Kai smiled: "I know. I got a Houndoom next to me and a Mudkip on my shoulders."
"Who was that?" Ray asked. "All her Pokémon seemed to be knocked out."
"She challenged the Gym leader, Roxanne."
"And did she win?"
"Yes, but most of her Pokemon were weak against Roxanne's Pokemon. That's why all of them were knocked out, except Typhlosion."
Joy turned and walked away. "Come on, Chansey"

"If I heard that, I would think it's very hard to win a badge." Ray said, "What about you Kai?"
But Kai just rested in silence, thinking deeply.

Raiyna
April 23rd, 2006, 11:50 AM
Raiyna smiled. "Kai, it's alright. I'm sure you'll win. I heard Roxanne uses Rock type Pokemon. Your Mudkip should have no problem. ^^"
Kai nodded.
"Hey, Raiyna, what're you gonna do? Same as Kai?" Ray asked.
She shook her head. "Nah, I'm more into just finding out more about them. Of course, there will be times where I do fight...I mean...I do have to show him how much better I've become.."
"'Him'? Who's 'him'?" Ray tilted his head slightly.
"Lance.." Raiyna answered quietly. Kai's eyes shot open and he stared at her. He made a gruff sound and took Houndoom and Mudkip outside. "Uh? Kai??"
"Let him go. Probably needs to think on how to beat Roxanne," Ray explained.
"I...hope..." Raiyna sighed.

EDIT:This was supposed to be while they were in Rustboro...Some how, it got passed Kippy's post...@_@

Charmander forever
April 23rd, 2006, 12:20 PM
Charizard tried to avoid the electrictity nets, there must of been hundreds of them, but charizar could not keep it up and soon one grabbed his tails and two more grabbed his wings.

"Charizard I cant make it out of this but you can!" he yelled

"I wont levae you daniel!"

"I wont give you a choice" he ylled and with that he returned charizard and threw his six pokeballs in the air and they all appeared out of them.

"Go get help!" he yelled and the net swallowed him and the ship grabbed the net and slowly lifted the net and daniel in it into the ship.

Raiyna
April 29th, 2006, 04:53 PM
"DANIEL!!!" Kai yelled running through the forest trying to keep up with the net.
"Kai, wait up!!" Raiyna shouted running with Ray. "Ray, what do we do?"
Ray sent out his Pokemon. "Go help Daniel!!"
"Huh? Oh! Great idea!" She hit her forehead and sent out her Dragonair, hopping on it and grabbing Ray's hand flying next to Kai and grabbing his pulling him up.
"Thanks," Kai said.
She nodded. "No problem."

Charmander forever
April 30th, 2006, 01:30 AM
The ship started heading off with Daniel inside, the door opened and daniel walked in and some rockets smiled evily.

"No pokemon now to protect you"

Daniel smirked

"why are you smiling?" he asked

Danile grinned, and pulled out a launcher and his kid dranzer and attached them together.

"Lets just say I have backup" he smirked and launched the blade as it stared smashing the place up.

Kotowari
April 30th, 2006, 01:44 AM
Ylia heard unusual sounds comming from the forest.
Like an helicopter, or something. And Pokémon noices.
Ylia felt something was wrong and so did her Typhlosion;he was groaning and the flames on his back were bigger then ever.
"Let's go take a look, T" (the nickname of her pokemon, she somethimes used.)
Typhlosion shouted and ran together with Ylia towards the woods.
"CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAR"
"Eh?" High in the sky was a Charizard flying with high speed towards the city.
"Typhlooooooooooosion" Typhlosion yelled to the Charizard.
The big, orange dragon landed. Ylia saw he was carrying a Minun on his back.
Typhlosion started to talk to Charizard, telling it to Ylia.
From the noices Typhlosion made, Ylia could understand that the trainer of both Pokemon was caught by an evil man and needed help.
"And help is what he can get, c'mon Typhlosion!" She called out her Pidgeot and jumped on his back. "Follow the Charizard."

Charmander forever
May 1st, 2006, 09:37 AM
Charizard flew futher towards the ship, he was mad and ready to rip those men limb from limb.

Inside the ship

The place was neraly totally destroyed and the balde was still spinning

"Lets go kid dranzer finish them off!!"

"Boris we need back up" yelled a rocket into a walki talki

Kotowari
May 6th, 2006, 04:12 AM
"Use our dark Alakazam to stop him, you idiot!" Boris' voice came through.
He threw the walki talki down, he was mad at those stupid Rocket's. They didn't understand what he wanted. On his walk to the lab, he saw no one. After entering, one of the scientists of BIOVOLT came near.
"Dark Lugia is alive, and there are no problems in the near future, sir."
"Good, let me see him" Boris replied.
The scientist guided him to one of the tubes at the back of the lab.
It had a green glow around and inside was a creature. It had the form of a Lugia, magnificant wings grew out of his shoulders, his short frontpaws were folded on his chest, his feathers were as black as the darkest nights in Hoenn, his eyes were closed.

Raiyna
May 6th, 2006, 12:14 PM
I just realized, none of my posts are being posted...; ; I'll just go along with this story. ^ ^;;

~on topic~

Raiyna and Ray flew with Kai towards the sea and the ship. They were nearly caught up with Daniel and Kai even thought about jumping off to get there faster. Raiyna held him back pleadingly and he did take her advice.
Upon reaching the ship, they were set down as Kai bolted off to the insides of the carrier with the other two following.

Charmander forever
May 6th, 2006, 02:18 PM
The rockets release dark alakazam and Daniel smiles.

20 minutes later

a knocked out dark alakazam is on the floor and Daniel runs down the corrdior, he was glad he had kept one pokemon with him, his trusty Totodile.

He made his wya through the corridor and saw Boris and giovanni.

"You know you two need better guards, Ive seen charizard dung do better" he smirked.

Kotowari
May 14th, 2006, 03:28 AM
Ylia was soaring the sky, following the Charizard.
They had already left the woods and were flying across the beach. In front of them the sea was glittering in the bright sun.
Ylia thought she could see a Pokemon flying in the same direction as her.
When she looked better, she could even see people sitting on the Pokemon.
"Let's see who are those." Ylia said to her Pidgeot, "Can you catch up with them?"
"Piidgeeeeeeeeeeeot"
Pidgeot showed he was one of the fasted Pokemon around, leaving Charizard a few metres behind.
They came closer and closer and Ylia could see the Pokemon was a Dragonair, and on her there were 3 trainers sitting; the one in the front was a girl, than a boy with long Black hair wrapped in a long tail. The last one, was also a boy and he wore a long scarf. With a shock Ylia recognised them. "I saw them in the Pokemoncentre!"

Charmander forever
May 15th, 2006, 10:04 AM
four rockets charged but Daniel launched his blade and a tornado of fire and ash stone was formed and the rockets ran off in fear.

"And now for you" he yelled at boris, he may not have known who this creep was, but he was not gonna let him get away for what he had done.

Kotowari
May 21st, 2006, 12:52 AM
Kai heard something comming from behind. Still thinking of Daniel, he turned his head and saw a Pokemon approaching with high speed.
"Ray? There is someone comming."
Ray turned and saw it too, but with his sharp cat-eyes he saw the little orange spot behind the approaching Pokemon.
The orange spot grew and got wings, a tail with a flame.
"It's Daniel's Charizard!" Ray said.
"What? I can only see a giant bird"
"The orange spot behind the bird, Kai."
Kai saw it to. "Yes, now I can see it too!"
The giant bird was now flying next to Dragonair.
They could see that the same girl as in the Pokécentre was sitting on the Pokémon.
"What are you doing here?" Kai asked.
"That charizard said his trainer needed help, so I'm here to help. What about you guys?"
"My brother needs help." Kai moaned. He didn't like someone was here.
"By the way, my name is Ylia." She said. "And this (she pointed at the Pokemon she was sitting on) is Pidgeot."
"Kai" Kai replied.
"I'm Ray", Ray said. "And this is Raiyna"
"I can say my own name, Ray!" Raiyna smiled.
"This is Sparkle, my dragonair."
"Nice to meet you guys" Ylia said with a big smile. "But lets concentrade first on what we were doing."
Suddenly Sparkle made a noice. "What's up Sparkle?" Raiyna asked. "Is something wrong?"
"No look!" Ylia yelled. They looked in the direction Ylia was pointing at.
There was a big helicopter flying in front of them.
"There is it" Kai said.

Soari
May 23rd, 2006, 10:43 AM
do you all guys love bey blade???

Kotowari
May 28th, 2006, 01:35 AM
yeah we all do, got problem with that? ^_^
but this is not about the RP.

down in the Petalburg Woods, Oshiba felt something was wrong. Everywhere Pokémon were flying above the lake. Oshiba was thinking; 'what's going on, Ho-Oh? Why? Why does nobody tell me something? Ok I am the one who may guide the BLadebreakers, I'm the one who has to keep everything a secret. It's always me!'
He stood up and walked back into his house. Almost tripping over the sleeping Mightyena, who woke up with a groaw.

Tyson yawned. Max, Kenny and he just left Littleroot Town. He looked at the Pokéball in his hand. Inside was his first Pokémon: a Treecko. Tyson liked the green Pokemon. Kenny had a Bulbasaur, Max a Squirtle. But Tyson just thought his Pokemon was the best of all.

Magma Blader
June 7th, 2006, 06:23 AM
Man, this RP is awesome!!
Please continue!!!

Kotowari
June 10th, 2006, 04:47 AM
Why don't you join?

The moon shone bright that night, Max, Tyson and Kenny were camping on the way to Oldale Town. Their campfire went almost out.
Kenny and Max were deeply asleep, unlike Tyson who staired in the wide open sky to the stars.
'I wonder where Kai and Ray are, and how they are doing.' Tyson sighed.
'I sometimes miss the training, if you believe it or not' he smiled.
'You know, Dragoon' he said to his blade. 'I am wondering if you could be like a Pokémon. Running free without a blade, fighting in a Pokémon battle...'
For one minute the Dragoon bit chip glowed bright blue. But Tyson didn't see it anymore, he was fast asleep.

Magma Blader
June 11th, 2006, 07:06 AM
Nah, im not really good at story telling.
But you came up with a really good idea: Pokeblade.
Please tell Rainya and Charmander Forever to continue this awesome RP

Raiyna
June 13th, 2006, 05:19 AM
OOC: Oh, my...> < I've finally remembered to come back...-sobs- KIPPY!! FORGIVE ME!!!!! T.T

IC: Raiyna looked at Ylia. "So, you've got some experience with Pokemon, eh? Could you help us?"
"Raiyna! Over here!" Ray called. He grabbed her arm and pulled her away. "Send your Dragonair to follow the helicopter! It's leaving!"
Raiyna thought for a moment. "I..But what about Kai? Shouldn't Daniel be in there?" Dragonair made loud noises wanting badly to follow the helicopter.
"See? Dragonair's got senses, just go!" Ray cried.
"Raiyna..I'll go with you," Kai said walking next to her. "You can't do it alone, and if Daniel's in there, he probably won't listen to you." His slight smile faded into a gruff look. "But that's the only reason I'm going; I don't want you to get hurt."
Raiyna smiled and giggled a bit. "If you say so, Kai..c'mon, we can't stay here much longer." With that, she hoped onto Dragonair with Kai following. "Ray! You and Ylia get off the ship and fly around further ahead! We'll see if we can atleast corner them between us!"
"Right!" Ray looked at Ylia. "Ylia, um...can we use your Pidgeot?"

Kotowari
June 17th, 2006, 02:13 AM
"Sure hop on!" Ylia smiled.
Ray wasn't used to flying on a bird, but he climbed easely behind Ylia.
She saw Kai was looking to the Charizard who had just arrived. "What about him?" "He can come with us, Kai. He's Daniel's, so he can help us."
Kai nodded.
Ylia just noticed the Mudkip on his shoulder who seemed ready for battle.
"Take care of that little blue one, I got a weakeness for Mudkip."

Kai looked at her. 'What is she thinking?' His Mudkip seemed very happy with her compliment.

"I hope your not afraid of flying at high speed." Ylia grinned, "'cause Pidgeot is one of the fastest pokemon of the world."
"Whaaahaaaaaaaat" They took of. Raiyna and Kai saw the bird getting littler every second.
Ylia heard a "good luck" and when she looked to the ship behind her, she saw Raiyna waving. 'Let's get ready', she tought. 'First stop: in front of that heli'
Her thoughts were agreed with a screem of her Pidgeot.
"Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooot"

Raiyna
June 18th, 2006, 12:36 AM
Raiyna smiled and began chasing the helicopter. "Kai, be sure to hold on. Sparkle can get pretty fast." Kai nodded and put one hand around her waist and the other on Sparkle's back. Raiyna blushed a bit but smiled as they took off getting faster and faster each minute.

Soon, they weren't far from the helicopter. Sparkle was trying her hardest to get faster and it was working a little bit. "Alright, Sparkle. You can calm down for now. Get some rest," Raiyna said. Sparkle nodded and slowed a bit gliding gracefully across the blue sky.
"Hey, Raiyna, try to get me closer to the door. I can probably get Daniel out of there," Kai said to her.
Raiyna looked back at him. "Do you trust me?"
"Hm?"
"Do you trust me?
"Yeah, I gue--waaaaaaah!!!"
Raiyna turned upside down and let go of Kai sending him falling through the sky at a rapid pace. She took out a Pokeball and threw it sending out her Flygon who flew under Kai and caught him. The two rose up next to Raiyna as Kai said,
"Well, I didn't know you meant it like that..."
Raiyna giggled and told Flygon to start heading towards the helicopter.

Magma Blader
June 18th, 2006, 12:57 AM
Where is Charmander forever?

Raiyna
June 18th, 2006, 03:10 AM
OOC: I dunno...he hasn't been here for...four weeks now...D;

Magma Blader
June 18th, 2006, 03:50 AM
Then can I take his place?

Raiyna
June 19th, 2006, 07:48 AM
OOC: You'll have to ask Kippy on that one..I mean, she made the club and all..I'm sure she won't mind seeing as 4 weeks is also the deadline for a inactive thread..(aka: if you don't post in a club or thread for 4 weeks, it becomes dead and you can't post in it anymore)..so, this would be kind of equivalent to that..I guess.

Kotowari
June 24th, 2006, 10:29 PM
Then can I take his place?
sure you may.
When Charmander comes back, he'll get his role back and you may start your own, Ok?

When Ylia looked back to where they came from, her heart skipped one beat. One of the others fell down. Seeing the black colours of the clothes, she know it was that silent guy with the Mudkip. 'What was his name again? O yeah, Kai'.
From her Pidgeot she could see the other one, Raiyna, called out a Pokémon who caught Kai. "Pheeeuw."
"What?" Ray asked.
"Nothing," she replied. "The first thing we gotta find out is what we are going to do."
Ray nodded. "Maybe we could distract them so Kai and Raiyna can approche them."
"Good Idea" Ylia smiled.
"Let's go! Pidgeot use storm wind!"

Magma Blader
June 29th, 2006, 03:18 AM
Thanx, Mudkip Blader. I'll post my part soon.

Magma Blader
June 30th, 2006, 10:43 AM
OK, here goes:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel looked at Boris challengingly and aimed his blade at him. He was just about to launch it when he saw another sinister looking figure emerging from the shadows behind Boris.
"Welcome, Daniel.", said Giovanni. "If you are here to foil our plans, Im afraid that you will never succeed."
"Plan?", said Daniel who was unaware of two Rocket grunts sneaking up on him from behind. "What are you planning to do?"
Just then, one of the Rocket Grunts snatched Kid Dranzer out of Kai's hands and the other grabbed him. Then more grunts arrived and tied Daniel up with a strong and rough rope.
Boris smirked." If you really must know then I will tell you our plan. You might have heard of Giovanni. He's the leader of Team Rocket. We have teamed up to make the ultimate Pokebeast.I'll just show you our very first one."
With that, he turned and dissapeared deeper into the ship with Giovanni. The grunts forced Daniel to follow after them.
Escorted by the grunts, Daniel followed them through a door and emerged into what looked like a lab. There were many empty tubes in the room. At the end of the room, there was a giant tube with a gigantic black creature in it.
"This is Shadow Lugia." said Boris. "Once we are done raising its power to the max, it shall be sealed in a beyblade. It shall be the most powerfull beyblade in the world!!"
The rocket grunts handed Boris Daniel's Kid Dranzer and left the lab.
Boris took a look at Daniel's blade and his eyes widened.
"This is the younger Dranzer!", he exclaimed. "Then you must be Kai's younger brother! How well our plan is going. Kai will undoubtedly try to save you. I shall be waiting for him here."
Daniel was struggling to untie the knots behind him. The knots finally loosened and he took out a pokeball. "Go Totodile!" he said, throwing the ball.
Totodile appeared and got ready for a battle.
"Im gonna flood the place and bring down this whole ship as well as that Shadow Lugia!" he shouted.
Giovanni stepped forward. "I was hoping for a pokemon battle with you!" he said.
He took out a pokeball. "Go Kingler!!" he said throwing it. A powerful kingler appeared in a flash.
"Totodile use Bite attack!" he shouted. Totodile started dashing towards Kingler, its jaws opened wide.
"Kingler, Vice Grip!!" said Giovanni calmly. Kingler extended its pincers before Totodile could get near and grabbed it.
"Unless you surrender, I will squeeze the life out of your worthless pokemon!" he said. Kingler started squeezing harder.
Daniel tried to get Totodile to manage out of Kingler's grip but it was too strong. "Ok!" shouted Daniel. "I give up!! Now release my Pokemon!"
Kingler threw the fainted Totodile down. Daniel rushed towards it and crouched next to it. Tears came out of his eyes at the sight of the critically injured Totodile.
Before him loomed the dark shadows of the smirking Giovanni and Boris.
--------------------------------------------------------------

So, how was it?

Raiyna
June 30th, 2006, 07:28 PM
OOC: First, don't double post..-_-;;; copy and paste that second reply to the first one you had. Second, it was pretty good for starting, only they are on a helicopter flying in the air, not a ship, and I don't think there'd be a lab in there...o_O;; We'll just say it didn't happen yet, soooooooooo..........uhmmmm..........imaginations work! -There is now a lab on the helicopter. X3

IC: Raiyna smiled as Flygon hurried towards the helipcopter. Sparkle sped up and got next to Kai while Raiyna said to him, "If you're going in there, will you let me go with you?"
Kai hesitated a bit. He looked down then back up, but not at her. "You can, I won't stop you. But if it gets too rough, go back."
Raiyna nodded. "I won't let you down." With that, both Pokemon soared through the sky and stopped next to the helicopter, allowing the two trainers to jump onto it. Dragonair used an Ice Beam on a few Rockets heading towards them. Raiyna smiled and returned her Pokemon to their Pokeballs sending out her Sunshine, Espeon.

Magma Blader
June 30th, 2006, 10:52 PM
Sry for double posting. Big Mistake.
Raiyna, according to Mudkipbladers post way up, Daniel was fighting the rockets Dark Alakazam on board while Boris was looking at a Dark Lugia also on board.

And There is nothing more for me to write until Kai or you come to save Daniel.

Raiyna
July 1st, 2006, 07:54 PM
Kai heard something comming from behind. Still thinking of Daniel, he turned his head and saw a Pokemon approaching with high speed.
"Ray? There is someone comming."
Ray turned and saw it too, but with his sharp cat-eyes he saw the little orange spot behind the approaching Pokemon.
The orange spot grew and got wings, a tail with a flame.
"It's Daniel's Charizard!" Ray said.
"What? I can only see a giant bird"
"The orange spot behind the bird, Kai."
Kai saw it to. "Yes, now I can see it too!"
The giant bird was now flying next to Dragonair.
They could see that the same girl as in the Pokécentre was sitting on the Pokémon.
"What are you doing here?" Kai asked.
"That charizard said his trainer needed help, so I'm here to help. What about you guys?"
"My brother needs help." Kai moaned. He didn't like someone was here.
"By the way, my name is Ylia." She said. "And this (she pointed at the Pokemon she was sitting on) is Pidgeot."
"Kai" Kai replied.
"I'm Ray", Ray said. "And this is Raiyna"
"I can say my own name, Ray!" Raiyna smiled.
"This is Sparkle, my dragonair."
"Nice to meet you guys" Ylia said with a big smile. "But lets concentrate first on what we were doing."
Suddenly Sparkle made a noice. "What's up Sparkle?" Raiyna asked. "Is something wrong?"
"No look!" Ylia yelled. They looked in the direction Ylia was pointing at.
There was a big helicopter flying in front of them.
"There it is" Kai said.

OOC: Nu-uh...; ; y'see? They were taking off on a helicopter and that's after we saw Daniel's Charizard come, Ylia met us, and Kai and Raiyna flew off after it while Ylia and Ray flew in front of it in case the others needed help. -nods-

IC: Raiyna and Kai ran throughout the helicopter (it was quite big, shows how much money they have. X3 perhaps it should be an oversized jet? o O) and found a door. Kai put his ear up to it and could hear a lot of movement. There seemed to be some crying and menacial laughs. Raiyna tapped his shoulder telling Kai to move as Sunshine used a Psychic attack on the door crushing it and removing it from their path. Kai saw Daniel and immediatly rushed to his side. Raiyna stood in front of them with Sunshine next to her lowering her head as her jewel shone a bit. "Who are you two? Answer me!" Raiyna shouted at the two men in the shadows.

Magma Blader
July 1st, 2006, 11:07 PM
Raiyna, check the two posts by Mudkipblader above the one you quoted.

Kotowari
July 2nd, 2006, 12:36 AM
It doesn't matter where we are.
Ok let it be this way: there is a helicopter with a small lab, they will take the lab to their secret base on an Island in the sea (in a far away corner)
That works for everyone?

Kai stared in disbelieve to the tallest man of the two. "No... It can't be...You!?"

Boris grinned:"Good your memory is still okay. Not banned anything out, do you?" He started to laugh evily.
Kai needed to focus everything to not hit Boris in his face.
"What are YOU doing here, YOU don't belong here!"
"Same for you, no?" Boris said.
"And now that you're here, you are ours. There is now way to escape."
"Kai, who is he?" Raiyna asked.
"I...I'll tell you later" Kai moaned.
"Still scared of your past?"
"Stop it!" Raiyna yelled. "Stop it!"
"What?.."
Boris had no time to say something, he suddenly walked away with Giovanni, leaving Kai, Raiyna alone.
"What's going on?" Kai asked.
"How am I supposed to know?"
"aaa..aaw"
"What?"
"I didn't say a thing, Kai"
"Hold on a minute, I see something over there"
Kai walked to one of the darkest corners where the noice came from. There he saw something, someone sitting on his knees. It looked like he was hurt.
"Daniel?"

"C'mon Pidgeot. Go ahead!"
"PIDGEOOT" YLia's Pidgeot was using his Storm Wind. The sky had turned black, the wind created by the strong wings of the Pokemon, had blown the helicopther out of balance.
Ray watched the sky, thinking how it could be so dark. Pidgeot only created wind, what was it with the dark sky? Could there be some lightning and thunder at the horizon? Ray couldn't get it.

Magma Blader
July 2nd, 2006, 02:00 AM
Alright,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel blinked as he saw Kai and Raiyna around him.
"Kai? How.... did you get here?"
"Its alright Daniel. Everything is fine."
"No Kai. Nothing is fine. That creep took my Kid Dranzer with him. And he's got an evil plan. He showed me a Dark Pokemon called Shadow Lugia inside a tube. He's gonna seal it in a beyblade and take over the world. We have to stop him."

Kotowari
July 2nd, 2006, 02:40 AM
"What?! I don't get it?"
"KAAAAAAI, we have to get out of here!" Raiyna yelled to him.
"The storm is becoming to dangerous!"
Kai nodded. "But we have to get Daniel's blade back!"
"OH"
"Do you know where Boris took it?" Kai asked his brother.
"I think he sealed it..." Daniel said carefully.
"Where?"

'C'mon' Ylia thought. 'this is taking to long, in a minute the storm will reach its most powerful moment.'
Ray saw the thoughtful expression on Ylia's face.
"What's wrong?" he yelled trying to get above the storm.

Magma Blader
July 3rd, 2006, 06:06 AM
I dont get it either?
Sealed it???

Raiyna
July 4th, 2006, 08:29 PM
OOC: Meaning he sealed it away in a container or something

IC: Raiyna started to run off towards the area where the two guys, Boris and Giovanni left. "Kai, I'll go this way and get Daniel's blade back! You take him and my Flygon and get outta here!" She handed him her Pokeball.
"Wait, Raiyna!" Kai grabbed her arm. He stared at her, studying her eyes.
"Kai, I have to go! There isn't much time."
"..Be careful. I don't want this thing crashing with you in it."
She nodded. "I'll be careful, don't worry." With that, she took off and kicked down the door as best she could. Sunshine used a Psychic and took it away allowing them to run through.
Kai picked up Daniel and started to run off towards the door of the helicopter. He took Raiyna's Pokeball with her Flygon in it and threw it into the air jumping on the Pokemon and taking one last look. His eyes glimmered as he jumped back onto the helicopter and told Flygon to land somewhere safe with Daniel. Quickly enough, he ran off to find out where Raiyna went.

Magma Blader
July 5th, 2006, 10:17 AM
Daniel woke up on the grass and looked around. There was no sign of Kai or Raiyna. His Totodile, which he was holding in his arms was still unconscious. Looking above, he saw the giant helicopter still there moving away from him at a high speed. There was also a Flygon speeding towards the helicopter.
Just then, his Charizard landed in front of him.
"Are you alright?" he asked.
"Im fine." replied Daniel. "But Ive got to go back to the ship."
"Hop on." said Charizard.
Daniel jumped on Charizard's back and started heading towards the helicopter. On the way he met up with Ray and Ylia and altogether they headed towards the helicopter.

Kotowari
July 8th, 2006, 02:18 PM
this is taking a while ^^; and we still got a whole region to go.

"What is he doing there?" Ylia said.
"He should have flown away with that Flygon."
Ray nodded. "Maybe we should help them," he wispered unsure.
Ylia nodded. "C'mon, Pidgeot we got to help them."

Magma Blader
July 9th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Where is Raiyna? Watching football?

Daniel landed on the helicopter and ran the familiar path to the laboratory.
"Ive got to get my blade back." he thought.
He reached the lab door and pulled it open.

Magma Blader
July 9th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Where is Raiyna? Watching football?

Daniel landed on the helicopter and ran the familiar path to the laboratory.
"Ive got to get my blade back." he thought.
He reached the lab door and pulled it open.

Kotowari
July 10th, 2006, 01:24 AM
'Not another one', Ylia thought.'Two were save, and both go back. they're all so stubborn.'
"Is there somthing we can do?" Ray asked.
Ylia shook her head. "I can't. I need to control the storm."
Ray stared at her from the corner of his eyes. He didn't understand it. She controled the storm? But her Pidgeot was using his storm wind. She?
He didn't understand it at all.

Meanwhile in the helicopter Kai sneaked around, trying to find Raiyna.
On his way he heard voices.
"...Dranzer.."
"Fire power..."
"Not..good enough.."
"What to do..Beyblade little boy?"
"Seal it again"
'Oh no', Kai thought, 'not today.'
He launched his Dranzer to the two man standing there.
One in black clothes with a big, red 'R' on his chest, the other wore the clothes of that abbey.
Dranzer attacked and threw Daniel's blade out of their hands.
Kai caught it easely and ran away, to the exit.
"GET HIM!" one of the man yelled.

Magma Blader
July 11th, 2006, 08:38 AM
As soon as Daniel opened the door, he collided with Kai.
"Ow!" said Daniel
" Daniel!! What are YOU doing here? I thought I left you below.
"Nevermind how I got here. Im looking for my blade."
"Here's your blade." said Kai giving it to Daniel.
"Thanks, big brother. Now what?"

Magma Blader
July 19th, 2006, 11:47 PM
Where the heck are you guys???? Im I the only one left on this RP????

Kotowari
July 22nd, 2006, 11:13 PM
Don't worry, MB, we'll post.
"Now WHAT?! You get out of here!!! It's not safe around here, not for you!" Kai just managed to keep his voice down and not started to yell for the entire helicopter.
"I'm gonna find Raiyna and then we're out of here. I want to start MY journey!"
Daniel nodded, he understood.

Ylia and Ray were getting very impatient.
"It takes to long, I can't handle it anymore." Ylia yelled.
"I don't know what you're talking about, but please hold on a little longer. They need you."
Ylia nodded.

Raiyna
July 24th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Raiyna kept running and soon found another room. She put her ear up to the door and could hear the voices of Giovanni and Boris. Sunshine looked up at her.
"It's alright, Sunshine. I won't do anything you'll regret, I promise," she whispered smiling to the Pokemon.
Suddenly, the door opened and Raiyna fell through. A net was put around Espeon and Raiyna was kicked in the side to be knocked out.
"Take her to the holding cells," Giovanni said. The grunts nodded as one bent down to pick her up.
"Um..boss? How're we supposed to pick her up?"
"Don't tell me you're scared to."
"Well, yeah. She's a girl and all, and we've got to pick her up properly and stuff."
"That's my job, thank you," a voice said. The grunts were kicked down as Kai stood there. He glared at the men and said to them, "So that's what you do to a girl? You push her down and kick her unconcious? So rude." With that, he launched Dranzer. It flew in front of the men, stopping them from going anywhere near Raiyna. Kai picked her up and smirked at them. "I guess I'll be seeing you. Oh, and one more thing: You're gonna need some more hench men after I came through here." He looked at Sunshine and nodded, telling her to follow. As they ran off, Dranzer swung around building a fire around the room's door and shot up into Kai's hand. He put it away and ran for the door finding Flygon ready to take him. He jumped onto the dragon Pokemon and flew off. He set Raiyna in front of him and found Ylia and Ray soon.

Magma Blader
July 25th, 2006, 12:42 AM
Great youre all back!!

Daniel looked up and saw Kai and the rest coming.
"Finally." he thought. "Took him long enough."
As they neared he saw that girl, Raiyna unconscious in front of Kai.
Daniel smirked.

Magma Blader
July 28th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Since you guys arent coming, Ill post again.

Kai landed with Ray, Ylia and Raiyna. Daniel rushed to him.
"Hey, What were you doing up there?" asked Daniel "Ive been wating for half and hour."

Kotowari
July 29th, 2006, 09:08 AM
Don't double post MB, try to edit.
And I'm comming on once a week, so have a bit patience
Finaly standing on the white beach of Petalburg, Ylia sank onto the soft sand. She turned her head to the sea and saw the stormclouds slowly deviding and after some more time disapearing. She knew she couldn't have held the power of storm a little longer. Enjoying the soft breeze blowing over the beach, Ylia looked closer to her new friends. At least she hoped that they would apreciate her as a member of the group. It was great to travel with some friends. And that reminded her of her journey in Johto. On tear fell out of her eyes, but she hid her face fastly behind her coat. No one had seen something.
She had already noticed Kai was the though one. She had never seen someone like him. The long, white, double scarf and the blue triangles on his cheeks. Ylia shook her head.
Raiyna, she seemed nice, was slowly getting recovered.
Daniel, who seemed to be Kai's younger brother, was sitting (more lying) on the sand.
And then you got Ray. He was kind, brave, smart. He showed that in the time they were waiting on her Pidgeot.

Raiyna
July 31st, 2006, 03:34 PM
Raiyna opened her eyes slowly and looked around rubbing her cheek.
"Gah..what the heck was that?" she asked herself.
"You were knocked out," Kai implied.
She looked over at him. "Hm? By those two guys, right?"
Kai nodded. "Yeah, they kicked you down practically." He leaned over to her. "You feeling better?"
"Yes, I am." Raiyna looked at Ylia. "Ylia, how did you keep that storm under control?"

Kotowari
August 2nd, 2006, 04:27 AM
"Ehm," Ylia said," that's a secret. I can't tell you. Not now."
She looked to the members of the groep. They all looked down at her, a weird exspression on their faces.
"I know it's wierd, but I'll tell you later. And to reviel something, my Pidgeot did most of the job."
She nodded.

'Oh really?' Kai thought. 'She is hiding something.'

"I'm sorry." Ylia said. "I prommise I'll tell you later."
And with that she stood up and starting to search in her bag. She took out a bottle of water.
"What are you guys going to do now?"
"Back to Rustboro?" Ray said, he looked to Ylia and knew she must have a good reason.
Kai nodded." I still need that badge, you know?"

A new morning had arrived in Hoenn. The light of the rising sun tickled Tyson’s nose.
With a loud sneeze the boy woke up. He rubbed with his finger under his nose. It took a while before he realised where he was. The trees surrounding the open space in the forest, made long shadows, which were shrinking very fast due to the growing strength of the sun.
Tyson sneezed again. “…I think we need some more wood.” Max’ voice reached Tyson’s ears. After turning his head, Tyson saw his friends, Kenny and Max, sitting around the small tower of ash that reminded him of their campfire.
“What’s going on?” Tyson asked.
“Ah, good morning, Tyson.” Kenny smiled.
“Yeah, Good morning” Max repeated.
“You to a good morning.” Tyson said. “But what is wrong?”
“Oh, if we want to have something to eat, I think we need some more wood. Our campfire has completely disappeared.”
Tyson nodded. “I’ll get some.”
He took his blue and red cap, checked if the Dragoon blade was still in the pocket on his arm and left Kenny and Max behind.

In the forest Tyson found enough wood that was fit enough to burn. On his way back he saw a fruit tree, carrying some blue, round berries. They seemed ripe enough to be eaten.
Tyson’s stomach told him he needed one of those. He laid the pile of wood down on the muddy ground and walked to the tree.
“Kenny and Max will love these.” Tyson thought. He picked three of those berries, which by the way had the size of apples. When he wanted to pick a fourth one he heard a noise in the bushes behind him. Tyson sharpened all his senses, but he was still freaked out when a huge bee flew out. Huge pins on his forelegs and one sting. Tyson sweat dropped. He slowly walked backwards, ‘till the trunk of the tree blocked his way. There was no way he could run.
Tyson moaned he had been foolish, by letting the Pokeball, containing his Treecko, in his bag.

Max was busy putting all of their stuff in their bags, when he heard a scream of a familiar voice. “Tyson!” he and Kenny said simultaneously. Max and his teammate finished their work as fast as possible and ran into the forest, where they had heard Tyson screaming.
On their way a blue shadow flew just above their heads. Kenny and Max managed to dive just in time.

Tyson sighed in relief. A small blue bird had tackled the bee, leaving the bug Pokemon no other choice than fleeing.
“Are you alright?” a gentle voice asked.
Tyson turned his head and saw a young women coming out of the bushes. She had light purple hair, wore a pair of blue jeans, a vanilla coloured blouse that reached her knees.
On her head she wore a hat made of straw. And on the head sat the small bird. He was completely blue, except for his white belly and his red face. He had a roguish look due to his big eyes. He was constantly making some kind of noise. It sounded like this: “Taillooow! Taiilloooooooow.”
Tyson nodded as an answer to the young woman’s question.
“Good,” she smiled.
“Ehm, thanks for saving me.” Tyson said.
“You don’t have to thank me,” she smiled. “Towail, my Taillow, did everything.” The young woman pointed at the Pokémon on her hat.
“My name is Violet. And yours?”
“Tyson.”
At that moment Kenny and Max arrived where Tyson and Violet stood.
“Ty…son!” Max gasped.
“Kenny! Max!”
“Are you…okay?” Kenny asked.
Tyson nodded.
“But what happened? We heard you scream.” Max said.
“Oh, ehm, well… I was attacked by some giant bee-Pokemon.”
“A Beedrill,” Violet explained.
“Oh, Okay, so I was being attacked by a Beedrill and then Violet’s bird…”
“A Taillow,”
“Yeah, and then her TAILLOW (Tyson laid the accent on that word) attacked the BEEDRILL. And I was saved.”
“Pheew, you’ve been very lucky, Tyson.”
“I know, Kenny, I know. Thanks Towail.”
“TOWAIL?” Max said. He didn’t get it. Violet just said it was a Taillow.
“The name she gave to the Pokemon.” Tyson whispered in Max’ ear.
“Oh”
“Have you guys already eaten?” Violet asked.

Magma Blader
August 4th, 2006, 03:38 AM
Daniel woke up and saw everyone around him.
He looked at Kai. Everyone then noticed that Daniel had regained consciousness.
Daniel: "Kai, where are we?"
Kai: "we're neat Petalburg City."
Daniel: " Dont you think we should go and tell Oshiba all about this?"

Kotowari
August 9th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Kai nodded? "I think so. His house is on our way."
Kai didn't like the thought that his nemesis Boris was here in Hoenn. He knew that only big trouble could come out of this.
He sighed:"If everyone's alright we better leave. maybe we can reach Oshiba's house before sunset."
"Well, I think the sun will give light for another five houres, so if it's not to far, and we leave now, than it should be ok." Ylia said.
Ray nodded. "Than let's grab our stuff and leave."
The others agreed.
Kai took his bag and couldn't help looking in the direction of Petalburg. As he closed his eyes, Ray noticed him.
"Worried about the others?"
"Hmpf"
"I am." He turned to Ylia. "Is there a way to communicate with other traveling trainers?"
"Yes, there are." was Ylia's answer. "You can leave a message in the Pokécentre, or if they have a Pokégear or a Pokénav you should reach them everywhere."
"Ok, but we have none of these things and the Pokécentre is not on our way."
"I have a Pokégear from my journey in Johto," Ylia said and grabbed some device out of her pocket.

Loki
August 10th, 2006, 06:38 AM
Magma Blader, please refrain from double posting, and try to have all of your posts have COMPLETE lines to form a paragraph.

Magma Blader
August 11th, 2006, 01:48 AM
Refrain from double posting??? You think I do it on purpose???

Ylia activated her Pokenav. " whats your friend's Pokenav number?" she asked Kai.
"Pokenav number??"
"Yes, I cant phone him without that."
"Ummmm...." Kai looked at Ray and Daniel. "Any ideas guys?"
Ray and Daniel shook their heads.
"Kai, dont you think we should get to Oshiba's first then we can contact Prof.Birch from there to ask about Tyson and the rest's Pokenav number?" said Ray.

Loki
August 11th, 2006, 06:50 AM
To be quite frank, yes, I do think you do it on purpose see this link for why:

Your double post (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/Kaiyoseila/DP.jpg)

Since you guys arent coming, Ill post again

So AGAIN, please REFRAIN from double posting. End of story.

Kotowari
September 3rd, 2006, 08:22 AM
If we may continue, I do so.

"Ehm, If I may say so, that sounds like a great idea, Ray!" Ylia said. Ylia noticed Kai staring at her.
'What", she asked.
But all Kai did, was turning around and walk in the direction of the forest. "Are we still going or what?"
"Sure." Ray answered his teammate.
"We're going to make it before sunset, right?" Raiyna asked, a bit worried.
"I have some pokemon that can light the way for us." And with that ylia called out her Typhlosion. The flames on his back gave of a soft light, but in darkness it would give enough light to light the way.
And so the group left. Kai and Ray in front, followed by Ylia and Raiyna. And then Daniel, who was looking at the playful firepokemon.

Magma Blader
October 2nd, 2006, 04:38 AM
No, Bijou. Not the end of story. That post is different than the one you claim to be a double post. NOW it is the end of story.

Anyways, Im gonna get rid of Daniel soon and get a new character.

They all reached the Oshiba's place a little after sunset. Daniel went up to it first and knocked on it. There was no reply. Daniel knocked again, louder this time. Still no reply.
" Why isnt he opening the door?" said Daniel
" Dunno." said Rayina. She knocked too and soon they were all thrashing the door.
"That's it!" said Kai. "Houndoom flamethrower!"
A strong flamethrower from Houndoom blasted the door open.
Everyone went inside. There was no Oshiba inside.
"Oshiba?" said Ray
"Where is he?" asked Daniel.
"There!" Ylia pointed to a note on the table.
Ray picked up the note. It said.

" Dear Bladebreakers,
If you ever want to see Oshiba alive again, then come to Petalburg Beach tomorrow at 7:30 PM. A boat will pick you up from there. Dont try anything.
-Boris and Giovanni."

Everyone was stunned.Then they heard a sound outside and ran out. The dark shadow of Rayquaza descended again in front of the moon.

ryuhooh_rayquaza
October 20th, 2006, 05:09 PM
ill join!
Name: Daisuke
Hair: dark blue and in sasuke (naruto) style
Eyes:aqua
Inforamtion: a ninja/pokemon trainer from shinou who has won many shinou contests and the shinou league. he has come to hoenn to beat the league and has a strong bond with his pokemon , blaziken nicknamed uchiha. his family is the rival clan to koga's clan in fuschia. he is very skilled and will not be taken lightly.
Personality: very stubborn at some times and maybe clueless at some other , but when there's a real challenge he will switch into a state of intelligence and will plan tactics that helped him win the shinou league. he is very kind and trustworthy also .
Pokemon:mightyena (rocky)
blaziken(uchiha)
alakazam(yakumo)
mewtwo(saved him from an attack by parukia)(naruto)(not really his but can be summoned upon by an orb)
gardevoir(kurenai)
lucario(hatake)

Magma Blader
October 21st, 2006, 12:19 AM
Well, welcome on the Pokeblade RP!

Kotowari
October 21st, 2006, 12:52 AM
Yeah, welcome ^^
Here come's a new part of me:
Ylia took the letter of Kai, her hands were shaking when she held the note. "How dare they? HOW DARE THEY TO DO THIS? The Pokémon world has always been a nice place. Everything was all peace and Quite in Hoenn. AND NOW THEY ARE HERE TOO! How can I keep running if they are everywhere?"
"Running?" Ray asked confused.
"For what?" Kai added.
Ylia sank on the ground. It was time to tell her story, after all she had done to try to forget it...it seemed like the Dark Shadow of the Pokémon World got her.
"You know," Ylia began.." You guys aren't the only one to have a Bitbeast."
"Eh?" Ray asked confused.
"I have one too," Ylia murmured. "His name is Lightning Dragoon, also known as the Storm Dragon."

Kai narrowed his eyes when he heard that. 'It explains so much' he thought. 'A pokémon would never be able to create a storm like that one yesterday. A Bitbeast would find it rather easy. And if it's element was the storm...'
But then there was the question where she got it. As good as Kai knew here, he knew she was born in the Pokémon world, that she had never been to his world, not even heard of it.
"But where did you get it?" Ray asked curiously.

'Oh, boy, this is just great', Oshiba sighed. 'WHy does it always happen to me. C'MON HO-OH, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THIS! Please tell me...'

ryuhooh_rayquaza
October 21st, 2006, 10:02 AM
While everything was going on at Oshiba's house , daisuke was trying to find a place to spend the night , since there was no pokemon center in the woods.
Looks like there's gonna be a storm soon , daisuke sighed. Better check , go Yakumo!
"Alakazam!" , cried the psychic pokemon.
Check for any signs of a storm and if it's dangerous , glow three times.
The Alakazam glowed three times...
Great , just great . complained Daisuke

Pazuzu
October 21st, 2006, 03:34 PM
No, Bijou. Not the end of story. That post is different than the one you claim to be a double post. NOW it is the end of story.

Correction. From what I have seen, you were doubleposting in this thread several times, which the past pages prove.
And since the RPG forum rules don't state anything different, doubleposting is not allowed here, which is why you just earned yourself a Warning for doubleposting multiple times.

Refrain from doubleposting in the future, or more Warnings will follow, which will lead to a temporary suspension from the forum on your third Warning.

And this is the end of the Story.

Magma Blader
October 22nd, 2006, 01:32 AM
Man, Scizz. You really change your usernmae all the time. Anyways, guess what?? STILL not the end of story. The way you say "Refrain from double posting" is quite unfair. I didnt double post on purpose back then. My internet connection was a slow dial-up so it posted double frequently. NOW it TRULY is the end of story.

Now back to the Pokeblade story (Im gonna get rid of Daniel soon and my new character will be Brendan Birch. You all know who he is, right?? ):

Brendan had just won his badge from the Petalburg City Gym. It was past midnight and he had a hard time persuading Norman to battle. After a long, tough match, he won closely with his Swampert and Scizor. Tomorrow, he would move on to Slateport via Dewford Island. Brendan yawned and headed to the Pokecentre to get some sleep. As he made his way, three other boys and asked him directions to the Pokemon Centre.
"Hi, I'm Tyson. Do you know where the Pokemon Centre is??

ryuhooh_rayquaza
October 22nd, 2006, 09:14 AM
When he got further into the woods,Daisuke saw a house with its door blasted open. "What the....!",said Daisuke in surprise.
Ka-booooom!!! sounded the lightning and thunder with great power
"Grrrr...Um,is anyone here??"Daisuke asked.
He walked inside the house , seeing that nobody was there.That's when he was struck with a big,metal pan.
"owowowow!!!"Daisuke exclaimed out of hurt.
"Where's Oshiba!?"a girl who held the pan asked angrily
"Who?"
"Oshiba! I know you work for Giovanni!!!"
"WHAT!!!???I don't work for criminals! I'm just a normal trainer looking for shelter!AAAAAH!"He was stricken again by the pan.
"Really? Then what's your name!?"
"Daisuke Tawanari!"
"You mean.... Daisuke Tawanari , champion of the Shinou league???!!!
"YES!"

parallelzero
October 22nd, 2006, 09:56 AM
Man, Scizz. You really change your usernmae all the time. Anyways, guess what?? STILL not the end of story. The way you say "Refrain from double posting" is quite unfair. I didnt double post on purpose back then. My internet connection was a slow dial-up so it posted double frequently. NOW it TRULY is the end of story.

No, still not the end of the story. Bijou provided proof that in at least one case, you intended to double post, so don't continue to hide behind excuses, and accept your punishment. How is it unfair? It's the rules. If you choose not to abide to them, you'll end up in trouble. If you have a problem with that, then don't break the rules in the first place. It's your job to read the rules and follow them, not our job to dictate them to you. Now, if you'd like to continue the "story", do so by PMing me.

ryuhooh_rayquaza
October 24th, 2006, 07:06 PM
ummm, :\ *cough cough* can we just stay on topic now? this is getting annoying :cool:

Edit: OOC: Where is evry1 there hasnt been any posts for about 4 days

Kotowari
October 30th, 2006, 02:28 PM
I'm here
Gee MagmaBlader, please stop fighting with the mods.

Ylia sighed. The pan in her hands fell on the ground.
"I'm sorry", she said. "Everything is going wrong."
"Tell me about it" Kai groaned at the back of the room. The others were searching the forest for clues.
"It's no use they're doing that" Kai continued staring through the rain falling on the window. "Houndoom can't smell anything."
Daisuke give a surprised look on his face. He hasn't even noticed the boy 'till now. The Mudkip on his shoulder looked very sad. "It's okay, Mudkip. Oshiba will be alright. I know it. Dranzer knows it."
"Yeah" Ylia sighed.
"KAI!" Ray came running back inside.
"What is it, Ray?"
"I got a call from Prof Birch."
"Who?"
"Professor Birch," Ylia explained. "Is one of the most famous pokémon professors ever. Well besides Prof Oak than."
"Yeah." Ray continued. "He said Tyson and the gang are heading towards Slateport City. Some boy asked them to come along. And more I got their Pokénav number." Ray grinned, waving with a sheet of paper in his right hand.
"Great! Let me add them" Ylia grabbed the paper and started adding the number.
"Then let's go." Kai murmured.

With the help of the friendly Daisuke's Gardevoir, they managed to get near Slateport in no time.
"And now?" Ylia asked.
"Find Tyson, Max and Kenny. We might need them."
"And then... -Kai narrowed his eyes- we'll find Oshiba!"

Magma Blader
October 31st, 2006, 11:38 PM
Ok, now Bijou's friends arrive :tired: . Axel, that proof was wasnt proof. That "double post" was actually differnet from the first one. So stop coming on my tail.

Loki
November 1st, 2006, 03:05 PM
Okay, you know what? I've had it. Why do other moderators have to step in? Because you can't accept that a double post isn't the same as the post before it, it is simply a consecutive post by the same user.

Thank you very much Magma Blader.

*Slams and locks*