PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Coordinator

Aegis
February 27th, 2006, 02:07 PM
Okay I don't know if there is already a thread like this but for now I'm gonna give it a go.

Who is your favorite coordinator? I couldn't remember the girl with Grumpigs name in the poll, sorry bout that (I've never seen the episode). Mine is Drew by FAR!!

Himawarii
February 27th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Kanata/Kelly (the girl with Grumpig) by far ^o^ She's the cutest coordinater plus,she's funny :333 My fav coordinater ever <3

I also like Grace.She was spiffy too =3
EDIT: WOOT!I'm the only person that didn't vote Drew :P

Chuchino
February 27th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Mine is Drew, too. He's so wickedly awesome and cute! And he has green eyes X3

aragornbird
February 27th, 2006, 04:50 PM
�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

The coordinator with the Grumpig is named Kanata. Not that I watched that episode. I stopped watching the anime almost a year ago, so I can’t properly partake in this poll.

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Drew
February 27th, 2006, 06:02 PM
I like alot of them. But I'm going with Drew.... as if that wasn't obvious enough....^^;

Aegis
February 27th, 2006, 07:14 PM
Wow Drew, a woman after my own heart XP XD X> X3

Mandy-Chan
February 27th, 2006, 07:30 PM
I voted for le Drew =D He's so awesome=3

Kurosaki~Dragon
February 27th, 2006, 07:32 PM
I would have to say Drew, he is cool plus he has a flygon adn a masquerain ^^

xXkillaXx
February 27th, 2006, 07:38 PM
Ruby in Manga,Drew in Anime easy as that.

ShadowKP1
February 28th, 2006, 09:22 AM
Gotta be Harley. He has a Banette {One of my favourites}, bugs the crapp out of May plus makes cookies.

Crystal Clair
February 28th, 2006, 12:34 PM
YOU FORGOT GRACE! The best female coordinator EVAR! Seriously, I love Grace cuz she has a personality and because she looks like a cross between, Jessie, Lovelina and Flannery.
Drew's my overall favorite coordinator because he's hot and because when he first premiered, I hated May and when he held May back like that when she threw a fit, I wet my pants. Almost as good as the Erika incident which I have made an animated gif
I'd post it here but that'd be character bashing and I try not to do that

Aegis
February 28th, 2006, 02:12 PM
YOU FORGOT GRACE!

Sorry! I didn't remember all the coordinators when I made it!

Kyoko
February 28th, 2006, 02:31 PM
Drew I love your avitar( I WANT IT!!!!!) that shouild give you my answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Drew, he's the best also May's a decent coordinator but Drew is by far my favorite!!! :D

Karmillina
March 1st, 2006, 07:16 AM
Definitely my fav is Drew. But since I've lost my life a long, long ago with the new school at the afternoon, I've stopped watching Pokémon as often as I used to. It's a pity.

cryztalwing
March 1st, 2006, 12:51 PM
May is mine. and she is also my favorite PoKeMoN charator...

Sweet May
March 2nd, 2006, 06:45 PM
Well I love most coordinators but Shuu please. =)

Drew
March 2nd, 2006, 06:46 PM
Drew I love your avitar( I WANT IT!!!!!) that shouild give you my answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Drew, he's the best also May's a decent coordinator but Drew is by far my favorite!!! :D

XD haha, Go ahead and steal it. I dont mind. I made it so I might as well put it to good use, and have other people use it as well.

*eyes the poll results* ...... o__o Yay! Drews winning!

Psycho
March 3rd, 2006, 06:01 PM
Who else, but Drew, of course. I'm drawn to his vainglorious attitude and overall intrepidity; I also, think that he is absolutely adorable ;)

Psycho

Nodroz
March 4th, 2006, 08:12 PM
That's easy. Harley > All of the anime's other coordinators. Following him would be Jessie, Robert, and Drew.

Kylie-chan
March 5th, 2006, 12:29 AM
This is about the anime, therefore it goes in the corresponding section. ^_^

+MOVED+

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 5th, 2006, 11:24 AM
May is my favorite because she has a Gonbe. Harley gives bad advice and Drew is to populated and he has a roselia(Which I hate those Pokemon).

~Dark Venusaur

Waterdrop
March 5th, 2006, 11:30 AM
I voted for Harley. His Pokemon are so cool.

Phantom_Bugsy
March 5th, 2006, 01:53 PM
You forgot my favorite. :< Chaz.

The guy with the Venomoth. He's hot. Like...beyond hot. Like...SUPER!hot. :0

I'd hit it like the fist of an angry god! *cough*

...but yes. Chaz. HOT.

Ari-chan
March 5th, 2006, 04:47 PM
I voted Harley, he is the greatness. Such a unique and refreshing character to the series, and I like that. Also like someone above said, he makes cookies. Following him would be Drew, May, Jesse, and Wakana (from BF season not yet in America).

SunBlossom12
March 5th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Drew! He is soooo HOT and I just love him ^^. He is my favorite!