View Full Version : Favorite Coordinator

February 27th, 2006, 2:07 PM
Okay I don't know if there is already a thread like this but for now I'm gonna give it a go.

Who is your favorite coordinator? I couldn't remember the girl with Grumpigs name in the poll, sorry bout that (I've never seen the episode). Mine is Drew by FAR!!

February 27th, 2006, 2:23 PM
Kanata/Kelly (the girl with Grumpig) by far ^o^ She's the cutest coordinater plus,she's funny :333 My fav coordinater ever <3

I also like Grace.She was spiffy too =3
EDIT: WOOT!I'm the only person that didn't vote Drew :P

February 27th, 2006, 2:23 PM
Mine is Drew, too. He's so wickedly awesome and cute! And he has green eyes X3

February 27th, 2006, 4:50 PM

The coordinator with the Grumpig is named Kanata. Not that I watched that episode. I stopped watching the anime almost a year ago, so I can’t properly partake in this poll.

Jude Mathis
February 27th, 2006, 6:02 PM
I like alot of them. But I'm going with Drew.... as if that wasn't obvious enough....^^;

February 27th, 2006, 7:14 PM
Wow Drew, a woman after my own heart XP XD X> X3

February 27th, 2006, 7:30 PM
I voted for le Drew =D He's so awesome=3

February 27th, 2006, 7:32 PM
I would have to say Drew, he is cool plus he has a flygon adn a masquerain ^^

February 27th, 2006, 7:38 PM
Ruby in Manga,Drew in Anime easy as that.

February 28th, 2006, 9:22 AM
Gotta be Harley. He has a Banette {One of my favourites}, bugs the crapp out of May plus makes cookies.

Crystal Clair
February 28th, 2006, 12:34 PM
YOU FORGOT GRACE! The best female coordinator EVAR! Seriously, I love Grace cuz she has a personality and because she looks like a cross between, Jessie, Lovelina and Flannery.
Drew's my overall favorite coordinator because he's hot and because when he first premiered, I hated May and when he held May back like that when she threw a fit, I wet my pants. Almost as good as the Erika incident which I have made an animated gif
I'd post it here but that'd be character bashing and I try not to do that

February 28th, 2006, 2:12 PM

Sorry! I didn't remember all the coordinators when I made it!

February 28th, 2006, 2:31 PM
Drew I love your avitar( I WANT IT!!!!!) that shouild give you my answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Drew, he's the best also May's a decent coordinator but Drew is by far my favorite!!! :D

March 1st, 2006, 7:16 AM
Definitely my fav is Drew. But since I've lost my life a long, long ago with the new school at the afternoon, I've stopped watching Pokémon as often as I used to. It's a pity.

March 1st, 2006, 12:51 PM
May is mine. and she is also my favorite PoKeMoN charator...

Sweet May
March 2nd, 2006, 6:45 PM
Well I love most coordinators but Shuu please. =)

Jude Mathis
March 2nd, 2006, 6:46 PM
Drew I love your avitar( I WANT IT!!!!!) that shouild give you my answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Drew, he's the best also May's a decent coordinator but Drew is by far my favorite!!! :D

XD haha, Go ahead and steal it. I dont mind. I made it so I might as well put it to good use, and have other people use it as well.

*eyes the poll results* ...... o__o Yay! Drews winning!

March 3rd, 2006, 6:01 PM
Who else, but Drew, of course. I'm drawn to his vainglorious attitude and overall intrepidity; I also, think that he is absolutely adorable ;)

March 4th, 2006, 8:12 PM
That's easy. Harley > All of the anime's other coordinators. Following him would be Jessie, Robert, and Drew.

March 5th, 2006, 12:29 AM
This is about the anime, therefore it goes in the corresponding section. ^_^

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
March 5th, 2006, 11:24 AM
May is my favorite because she has a Gonbe. Harley gives bad advice and Drew is to populated and he has a roselia(Which I hate those Pokemon).

~Dark Venusaur

March 5th, 2006, 11:30 AM
I voted for Harley. His Pokemon are so cool.

March 5th, 2006, 1:53 PM
You forgot my favorite. :< Chaz.

The guy with the Venomoth. He's hot. Like...beyond hot. Like...SUPER!hot. :0

I'd hit it like the fist of an angry god! *cough*

...but yes. Chaz. HOT.

March 5th, 2006, 4:47 PM
I voted Harley, he is the greatness. Such a unique and refreshing character to the series, and I like that. Also like someone above said, he makes cookies. Following him would be Drew, May, Jesse, and Wakana (from BF season not yet in America).

March 5th, 2006, 8:48 PM
Drew! He is soooo HOT and I just love him ^^. He is my favorite!