PDA

View Full Version : PGN's absense

pokemon706
March 25th, 2004, 04:30 PM
PGN: =,( i need you to post some bad news in Other Chat on the PokeCommunity
PGN: ...it's important...:,,(

Fantastic fish: ok

PGN: Dear PC Members...

PGN: My dad is kinda mad because i used alot of his bandwidth, and for a long time i will be gone from PC because his isn't going to let me use forums, chat, and i can't even create my website! :,,(( i just wanted to say goodbye to you all until further notice. bye everyone... ( as i said ^above, my dad won't let me use forums so p706 is posting this... goodbye until further notice everyone... ( From, PGN )

Kayleigh
March 26th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Aww... Okay, well I hope he can come back on soon.

Kairi
March 26th, 2004, 12:17 PM
Hope he can come back soon...I don't know how just browsing forums would breech the cap on his bandwidth, but best of luck to him... ^_^;

Pokemaster10000
March 26th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Noo, we need him to keep PC alive.
What if another server problem occurs again?

Flaming Torchic
March 26th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Hope he can come back soon...I don't know how just browsing forums would breech the cap on his bandwidth, but best of luck to him... ^_^;

It's probably just to punish him for wasting his bandwidth. =\

I hope you can come back on soon PGN, while you're away you should try and occupy your time by going out more and playing sports and stuff. :)

Kairi
March 26th, 2004, 06:35 PM
Still, browsing forums can't be that much. Plus if you turn off images, the bandwidth is negligible. Ahh well. =\ Unless you mean it's his punishment for wasting bandwidth in some other manner...