View Full Version : Zethias' artwork

February 27th, 2006, 6:36 PM
Yay!! I finally posted enough to post links for my artwork. So...yeah.....

Yeah, that should do for now. I'll be doing more pokemon works since the last one is pretty outdated....please expect more from me in the near future, and plenty more pokemon sketches hopefully. Thanks for taking time out of your lives to look at them...xD...please leave a comment...^6

June 18 '06
Ok....scratch what I had said about being able to post my pokemon and thier trainers for now, have them finished, but the computer hooked up to the scanner refuses to work...¬¬...so, yeah, as soon as that's fixed I can post'em up. Might as well leave an update while I'm here...^^
That should do for now. Hope you all like'em!

February 27th, 2006, 7:19 PM
Wow! those are pretty good! I like the first one the most. Vaporeon looks evil. :3

Continue with your work; it's very good!

February 27th, 2006, 8:31 PM
I like these much, yes, yes. Your human anatomy is pretty good, but the Vaporeon's left leg seemed a little off... Something that could easily be fixed with practice. I love the first picture, because the person's f'awesome hair. n_n The second one I adore, the wings, the weapon, the... everything, looks great. The last one shows real creativity. However, after zooming in, I noticed that the persons chin went down too far, making it look as though it were melded into the neck. Again, something easily fixed with practice.

However, you did say these were outdated, so maybe you've corrected these thing.

But, no matter, I shall continue to come to this thread, because me likes it. n_n

February 27th, 2006, 10:14 PM

Well, I like them very much! :)
You show a great deal of talent with pencil. I like the first drawing for its general Pokemon cuteness (especially that little Poliwag with the heart on its belly). But your 2nd drawing is the best out of the 3 that you posted, mostly due to the amount of detail you put into her costume and the textures you created in the feathers and the hair.
Very lovely art. Keep it up!

Forest Grovyle
February 27th, 2006, 11:54 PM
Oh, these are cool! :D I like the Vaporeon in the first one - as someone has already says, it looks very determined! I particularly like the placement of the front paws. :) Nice work! ;) It would look great coloured!

March 2nd, 2006, 7:02 PM
Yay!! Thanks everybody!!! Here's one I did in school today out of total boredom.
Hang tight. I'm working on the pokemon sketched that I have. It's pretty hard to get 5 characters and thier pokemon sketched out. There will be a redraw of the first pokemon pic up there, and the Vaporeon looks so much better now, thank Kami. So yeah, look forward to Wisp, Teardren, ect. next post...^^...thanks for commenting and I hope you come to veiw more art again in my next post.

March 3rd, 2006, 3:35 AM
Cute lol...Every single one has the same hairstyle....Cute....LoL

June 18th, 2006, 6:20 PM
Updated June 18, 2006. New posts added above...^^

Forest Grovyle
June 19th, 2006, 1:58 AM
zethias, you are not allowed to bump threads that are over a month old, even if it is an art bump. Please create a new thread to display your artwork. Thank you! :)