PDA

View Full Version : Topic for the love-impaired!

Chairman Kaga
March 25th, 2004, 05:59 PM
Upon the enorsements of a couple other people, I decided to make this topic for those of us who aren't all that lucky when it comes to matters of romance...just come here to bemoan your romantic problems, talk about past mistakes, etc. Guys and girls alike have these sort of problems, so we all need a place to vent our frustrations! So just come here to complain about your miserable love life!

I know I will...you know I have to be desperate when I talk about loving an anime character...[see sig]

~Chairman Kaga

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 25th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Omg, this is for desprete ppl! Sorry, wont see me here a lot!

Mattokun
March 25th, 2004, 06:01 PM
This thread has been long needed.
Good job Kaga

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 25th, 2004, 06:03 PM
So, are you guys going to try to pair up with someone here?

Chairman Kaga
March 25th, 2004, 06:07 PM
No, we're not looking to pair up in this topic...it's just for bemoaning our daily romantic shortcomings :P

We're not desperate, just very unlucky ^^;;

lighterhead2001
March 25th, 2004, 06:07 PM
whoook i guess ill join this too sits and begins to cry hy must i be so shy

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 25th, 2004, 06:11 PM
Right, Kaga,Right............so............bye see you guys on other threads. I will see how you guys are doing before I go.

Chairman Kaga
March 25th, 2004, 06:14 PM
I suppose this topic will really kick into full gear after school tomorrow when people will come here for the first time to vent off their frustrations...until then I suppose it'll be slow going, but don't worry about us, we'll be doing alright! :P

Teara
March 25th, 2004, 06:16 PM
*Throwz Jazz into topic*
Take him! He iz now Officialy Love-Impaired!
I'm juzt fine but he defanetaly belongz here!

Mattokun
March 25th, 2004, 06:16 PM
*Throwz Jazz into topic*
Take him! He iz now Officialy Love-Impaired!
I'm juzt fine but he defanetaly belongz here!

What? Did something happen so quickly?

Chairman Kaga
March 25th, 2004, 06:20 PM
It seems there was a case of...uhh...impersonation o_o;;

And we didn't make this topic because of what we thought was your revealed crush/love thing...we just thought it would be amusing for the unfortunate to have their own little place to post things :P

Pokemaster10000
March 25th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Hmm, nope this thread is not for me.
Maybe when I get older....:P

Greed
March 26th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Believe it or not, I'm shy whether I'm around a cute guy or gal O_o; I usually curse and make them run away..I so suck at romance.. =P And I'm not so romantic either .. My tongue gets stuck and I can't stop grinning like an idiot..

*dies*

IceKitten
March 26th, 2004, 01:06 PM
I'm not so lucky, I've started stuttering lately, and ppl judge a book by it's cover around here :[

Chairman Kaga
March 26th, 2004, 01:16 PM
Shallow imbeciles...haven't people learned after centuries that it's just plain arrogant and foolish to only consider the physical aspects of people? Nobody wins when that happens...it keeps the physical-minded thinking that anything less than perfect is subhuman and it does nothing but breed animosity and feelings of inadequacy to the judged. I would utterly vanquish that mindset if I could...it's just so disheartening when I think how widespread this mindset is though...but then again, I know that I would never like someone that physical-minded...I've never gotten along with those who hate me for the way I look.

IceKitten
March 26th, 2004, 01:23 PM
Neither have I, that's y I don't have many friends (IRL)

Imakuni?
March 26th, 2004, 02:08 PM
what does (IRL) mean (d@ng 25 limit*

Pokemaster10000
March 26th, 2004, 02:22 PM
what does (IRL) mean (d@ng 25 limit*

It means IN REAL LIFE...I think.
I found out myself. :P

Dizzy
March 26th, 2004, 03:09 PM
I love my girlfriend.. do you guys need any help finding love?

Chairman Kaga
March 26th, 2004, 05:37 PM
No...this topic's not supposed to be serious, it's supposed to be silly...maybe the joke went too far, I suppose. You can delete this topic if you want to, mods. By a consensus it's been deemed pointless, and I can't really disagree.

lighterhead2001
March 26th, 2004, 05:47 PM
today i comfronted a girl and this is what we said

i walk up and say "hello how are you"

her...."get away f****ing looser"

i was like awww all i said was hello oh well i guess im just not meant for this

coco
March 26th, 2004, 06:38 PM
i get so shy around a guy i like, i won't look at him because i get so happy he's around me *remembers past tribulation*. some guys judge me by the way i look, they try to be around me as much as they can and others stay away from me.

love is a very strange thing.

aRedMoon
March 26th, 2004, 07:15 PM
Crush doesn't enen know I exist. ;-;

And ex-gf is no longer best friends... why do I even bother? -,-

lighterhead2001
March 26th, 2004, 07:36 PM
whaaaaa i like to complain but i hazve feelings for my art on my propety loolz
i am going to show something soon guys =D a piccy of me yay!