PDA

View Full Version : ash's japanese voice!

Spinor
March 2nd, 2006, 03:27 AM
look, click on the trailer box once you enter the site

WARNING:this may be harder if you dont know japanese

http://www.pokemon-movie.jp/

kohei
March 2nd, 2006, 04:29 AM
100 times better than the English voice.

Besides, I was introduced to the Pokemon anime in Japanese, and I'm more used to hearing Japanese anyway...

DarkClown
March 2nd, 2006, 04:30 AM
It dosent make any sense...There isnt anything

Spinor
March 2nd, 2006, 04:50 AM
didnt you see the whole trailer?it appears in the middle of it.

Entei Fan
March 2nd, 2006, 06:13 AM
Heh i hear his voice on bisasam (german version of bulbasuar) site (i downloaded a clip) , he sounds kindlish than in the english version , nearly like Teen Kakarot by Masako Nozawa

Tsugaru
March 2nd, 2006, 07:55 AM
I prefer the american voice...maybe cause im more use to that one...

Himawarii
March 2nd, 2006, 09:45 AM
Interesting..like Kohei said though,this is alot better than the American voice..

mew2_v1
March 2nd, 2006, 12:59 PM
Satoshi's japanese voice far way better than the american voice. The american voice always gasp if there is something cool such as he saw a rare pokemon like Mew agains Mewtwo

Crystal Clair
March 2nd, 2006, 01:49 PM
It's okay, I'm used to hearing Satoshi, since I regularly watch the Japanese episodes. I just dont like when he does the openings. Rica is NOT a great singer! (that's the lady who does him in Japan)

Fl0W:HHGURU
March 2nd, 2006, 03:33 PM
USA is far far better, he sounds older than he looks in this version.

Trainer Rachel
March 2nd, 2006, 03:43 PM
I agree with Pokemon User. While the JPN version is okay and would probably grow on me, I just absolutely lOVE the US version and think Veronica Taylor does a great job. And to mew2_v1's "gasping" comment... hey, I'd gasp too if I saw a Mew fly by me, lol ^_~

djvolcom
March 2nd, 2006, 03:53 PM
yeah, japanesee voice, are kinda high, and weird. lol

Drew
March 2nd, 2006, 06:36 PM
I love Satoshi's voice! Though truthfully I love Ash's voice too! Go Veronica Taylor! Gooooo~!

It's okay, I'm used to hearing Satoshi, since I regularly watch the Japanese episodes. I just dont like when he does the openings. Rica is NOT a great singer! (that's the lady who does him in Japan)

I really like the 'OKAY!' Opening though, and 'Raibaru' (Rival)

adwajr
March 4th, 2006, 07:09 AM
I can't find the trailer! I've searched nearly evry where but I can't find it!

Nodroz
March 4th, 2006, 08:38 AM
To be honest, I'm not all that fond of either of his voices, though I must say the Japanese one is much better than the one in the English dub.

yaminokaitou
March 6th, 2006, 09:56 PM
I liked Satoshi's voice, granted I only heard one line. But he seems to yell a lot better than Veronica does for Ash. Ash just sounds...wrong. And sometimes his voice gets really scratchy. It's annoying. X_X