PDA

View Full Version : Ken Sugimori artworks

Shenlong
March 2nd, 2006, 05:13 PM
Hey does anyone have all the movies sketches that Ken Sugimori did on all the 8 Pokemon movies? If you do, please post them at this thread. Thanks!

Crystal Clair
March 2nd, 2006, 05:51 PM
Hey does anyone have all the movies sketches that Ken Sugimori did on all the 8 Pokemon movies? If you do, please post them at this thread. Thanks! I have a lot of them, I'll go get them for ya
Here's some, mostly from the 8th movie though
http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3IY38J9AKKEYH27AOO43S11F8V

Shenlong
March 2nd, 2006, 06:40 PM
Do you have any artwork from the 2nd movie through the 7th?

Crystal Clair
March 2nd, 2006, 07:02 PM
I dont think so, I may have Tooi somewhere though
I collect Sugimori art btw, I have most of the gymleaders, some Pokemon and even non Pokemon Sugimori art.

Kayleigh
March 3rd, 2006, 04:28 PM
I'd love to see any of Bianca/Kanon, Rafe/Ryuu, and Molly/Mi that he drew... I love his style of drawing!

And also, this site has some nice pictures of his trainer artwork. They're not from the movies, but I figured I'd post the link while we're on the subject, anyway, just incase anyone else was looking for any of them! http://pokebeach.com/sugimoritrainers.shtml

Crystal Clair
March 3rd, 2006, 04:50 PM
And also, this site has some nice pictures of his trainer artwork. They're not from the movies, but I figured I'd post the link while we're on the subject, anyway, just incase anyone else was looking for any of them!
Those pics are a lil small, if you want a specific one, I may have the large version of it.

Kayleigh
March 3rd, 2006, 04:59 PM
Ooh, do you happen to have a larger picture of the FRLG female trainer? That would help with one of my future drawings that I'm planning to do.

Crystal Clair
March 3rd, 2006, 05:18 PM
Ooh, do you happen to have a larger picture of the FRLG female trainer? That would help with one of my future drawings that I'm planning to do.
Not really, I do have May in both her outfits in super high quality though.
Sorry. I'll keep an eye open though.
Wait, I just found a good quality one, only it's recolored. So as long as you know what color frlg girl's shirt colors are, you should be okay.
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/3315/lemon1eh3qc.png

Kayleigh
March 3rd, 2006, 05:25 PM
Really? I'd love to see those sometime, too, if you don't mind.

And thanks, that picture is perfect! ^_^ All that I needed was a larger one of her, so the color differences are no problem.

Shenlong
March 7th, 2006, 02:52 PM
Hey do any of you guys have a high quality pictures of Team Rocket EX with the full body pictures of Jessie and James?

djvolcom
March 7th, 2006, 03:07 PM
Team Rocket Ex? like pokemon cards??

Shenlong
March 7th, 2006, 05:27 PM
Yeah those. Ken Sugimori just made two new artworks of Jessie and James.

Crystal Clair
March 13th, 2006, 10:56 AM
Now I need certain Sugimori art works.
I'm missing pictures of most of the Pokemon rangers from the new Ranger game. The ones of the girls (men dont appeal to me). I have one but I lost the others and I desperately need them! T_T

Shenlong
April 5th, 2006, 03:29 PM
I'm still looking for the ones that he made those character sketches from the 3rd all the way to the 6th movie and the new ones with Jessie and James.